Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and a story out of my erstwhile hometown has some relevance to the situation we find ourselves in. A buck naked homeless derelict was just strolling through the City Hall subway station the other morning, as commuters walked by like it was nothing. So, what’s worse, the naked guy or the non-reaction from the crowd? In the season 2 premiere of the podcast (sidebar and here), CBD posited his concern that like the jaded straphangers, by this November and certainly two years from now, the American people will have become so inured to the economic destruction visited upon them that they’re just not going to remember the Gestapo raid on Mar-a-Lago, let alone the theft of the 2020 election. My personal fear is that the American people will have become inured to an increasingly tyrannical government that when the FBI come for their neighbors, they’ll just keep their heads down, draw the shades and turn up the volume of The Kardashians to drown out the screams and cries until the sirens fade away.
Whatever one postulates on the reasons behind the raid — the FBI looking to plant evidence, looking for the evidence about its treasonous acts in overthrowing Trump, creating a photo op, or merely sniffing Melania’s panties and whacking off to it — this is absolutely unprecedented in the history of this nation. FDR’s roundup of Nisei Americans and throwing them into concentration camps is up there, to be sure. But this is an outrage. Meh, why am I getting so worked up about it? I mean, what do you expect from people who will openly and proudly use their power to persecute their political enemies? They literally destroyed our society in 2020 under the pretext of a public health emergency and then the death of a criminal at the hands of police officers doing their duty to create chaos that ultimately undermined our electoral system so as to enable the rigging/theft of a national election.
Did Joe “Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants” know about or even give the go-ahead to Lavrenty Garland and Fey Wray for the raid? Hell, Joey doesn’t even know the time of day and shakes hands with the air, but go back to the Halcyon days after the 2010 midterms. Did Barack Obama know that Lois Lerner, John Koskinen and the rest of the IRS, now “fortified” (pun intended) to be bigger than the United States Marine Corps, were going to do everything in their power to sabotage the granting of 501-c3 non-profit status to any political group that was not Democrat or Leftist, specifically any that were affiliated with the Tea Party movement? The salient point is that it didn’t matter, the same as it didn’t matter if whoever is controlling the drooling paste-eater-in-chief out of Kalorama knew of or gave the order to hit Mar-a-Lago.
White House spokeswoman Karine Jean-Pierre had a pre-written response at the ready for when she would inevitably be asked this week whether President Joe Biden had any advance notice that the FBI would be raiding Donald Trump’s home in Florida.
She said no, and that’s probably true. She also repeated the line that the Justice Department works independently. That’s probably true too. And that’s what’s so terrifying.
Democrats and the permanent bureaucracy in Washington are simply following their vindictive impulses. If there’s anything new here, it’s their view that gaining power in 2020 was a license to crush the political momentum that put Trump in office and continues to upset the establishment that preferred things the old way — when their interests were served and to hell with everyone else. . .
. . . The same way Democrats never have to tell the media to write each day that Republicans suck, Biden doesn’t need to tell his Attorney General Merrick Garland or the FBI what to do. He didn’t need to say a word to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. They don’t have private conversations on how they’re next going to stick it to the people they hate. They have a common understanding and, besides, they talk about it in public anyway.
“Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future?” — Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, three days after the 2020 election.
“[Trump] must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.” — Democrat Rep. Jim McGovern in June.
“Merrick Garland Do Your Job!” — Democrat Rep. Hank Johnson in June.
When this is how the party talks openly about its opposition, there’s no need for any kind of private direction or assurance. They want everyone to know.
There’s also the parallel question of whether or not they understand that Donald Trump is innocent of any crimes, and more to the point, that those who support his agenda and more broadly those who support the ideals of America as founded are also not guilty. At the highest levels, they don’t give a shit. It’s purely will to power. On the broader level, they are, as the great Eric Hoffer labeled them “true believers.” They are so absolutely sure of their righteousness and our evil, that anything is on the table to achieve justice or paradise on Earth. “By any means necessary.”
On the belt buckle of every Nazi soldier in the Second World War was the inscription Gott Mit Uns, “God is with us.” “To Serve and Protect” and “Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity” also have a nice ring to them, n’est pas?
Whatever the 11-dimensional chess that the junta is engaging in to either goad Trump into running thinking he’ll get crushed, or more likely to goad a Trump supporter into committing an act of violence that can be used as a pretext to really seize absolute power — and given the nature of the FBI they can just manufacture a false flag quicker than you can say Gleiwitz Radio Station — the salient point remains that this latest abomination will not be the end of it. Along with the additional IRS agents who are not going to be auditing anyone except non-Democrats and punishing them via the process, every other apparatchik in every other agency is going to harass the living shit out of us until we cry Uncle Joe.
So where does this leave us going forward? It’s either Balkanization or a civil war that leads to liberation or subjugation. If somehow we are to liberate ourselves from this tyranny, there will still be a sizable group in this country of true believers that will never accept it.
It took the U.S. to forcibly dismantle the Nazi systems of Germany and to force Japan to remake their systems.
It may take another, more powerful nation to disband our totalitarian systems, as well. Barring the return of Christ, it might just have to be Russia or China to make our Deep State agencies go the way of the Cheka, the Stasi, and the God-Emperors of Japan.
No President can do this. It’s too entrenched. Overwhelming force must be applied, and no President, not even the most Trumpian, has that kind of force.
So when I get black-pilled and told Russia is fighting the American Empire of Lies, I can only wish them Godspeed, for we obviously share the same enemy. Putin’s fighting the American Deep State? My answer? “Good! At least someone is.”
Posted by: Taqiyyologist, Rickrolled by Jesus at August 10, 2022 07:58 AM (M9XmQ)
On that cheerful note, have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Retrenchment has begun on the right. Bereft of a figure like Donald Trump, the right is now moving back toward various old, hollow positions. There is hard work being done to shift the political and intellectual foundation of the right by figures such as Oren Cass, but the inertia has not yet been overcome.” The Realignment That Failed
- “The majority of the scientists behind the paper identifying the virus are affiliated with Chinese Communist Party-run scientific institutions, which are notorious for their ties to the regime’s military efforts and biological warfare programs.” NEW: Outbreak Reported In China, Virus Identified By Wuhan Institute of Virology Collaborator
- Daniel Greenfield: “Winning battles while losing the war has taught them nothing.” Why Aren’t Our Generals Learning?
- Glenn Reynolds: “Looking around, it seems pretty clear that this isn’t a problem just for BlackRock and the Democrat Party. All over America — and to a substantial degree, the world — institutions seem to be run on behalf of the people who control them rather than to support their missions or the people they’re supposed to serve.” Woke Elites Control the Institutions Meant to Serve Us
RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO
- “He defended the search warrant as authorized by a federal court, citing probable cause.”Attorney General Merrick Garland Breaks Silence: I Approved Search Warrant on Donald Trump’s Home
- Robert Spencer: “Rogue Attorney General Garland admits he ordered the raid on Trump’s home.” The Destroyer of the Republic
- “The world is watching as our Country is being brought to a new low, not only on our border, crime, economy, energy, national security, and so much more, but also with respect to our sacred elections,” Trump concluded. “Release the documents now!” Donald Trump: I Am ‘Encouraging’ DOJ to Release Search Warrant that Led to Mar-a-Lago Raid
- They were looking for the smoking guns that implicated them in their own treason as well as a photo op. FBI Raided Mar-a-Lago to Search for “Top Secret” Documents on “Nuclear Weapons,” Report Claims
- “Its warped conception of him led to the outrageous FBI raid on his home.” Washington’s Incurable Case of Trump Derangement Syndrome
- “Democrats and the permanent bureaucracy in Washington are simply following their vindictive impulses. If there’s anything new here, it’s their view that gaining power in 2020 was a license to crush the political momentum that put Trump in office and continues to upset the establishment that preferred things the old way — when their interests were served and to hell with everyone else.” Biden’s DOJ Knows Exactly What To Do To His Political Opponents Without Needing To Be Told
* * * * *
- “Once a respectable institution, it has become a moral leper colony.” (it was only ever respectable on TV – jjs) An Elegy for the FBI
- Talk like that leads to tar, feathers and lampposts . Democrat Lawmaker to Americans Criticizing Trump Raid: ‘Just Shut Up Until There Are Some Facts’
- Margot Cleveland: “The Biden [junta] facing off against a former president and political rival has left ordinary Americans asking, what was the FBI thinking?” Four Possible Reasons the FBI Raided a Former President
- “Some in Senate GOP leadership including Minority Leader McConnell have refused to condemn the rogue FBI’s actions against Trump.” (hat tip MTF – jjs) These Top GOP Senators Still Haven’t Condemned Democrats’ Banana Republic FBI Raid On Donald Trump
- “The reason each of us commits a felony (plus) a day is that we are becoming a country of too many laws. Lots and lots of laws, layered upon each other with perpetual ambiguity. And it seems we keep adding to the laws that we have, thus making government larger and more unaccountably powerful with each bill the president signs. Enacting more laws, laws that even lawyers cannot understand, makes Americans less free.” We Each Commit Three Felonies a Day, Deep State Lying in Wait for Trump
- “If the Mar-a-Lago raid proves anything, it is that the establishment still fears Donald Trump. What might the political class do yet to preserve its power?” Is the Biden Junta Trying to Start an Insurrection?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “Either the commissars prevail at great expense to the safety and liberty of the nation or they are defeated. And the closing chapter is being written right now.” FBI Won’t Let Facts Get In the Way of a Good Story
- “Our government is much less concerned about protecting the nation from external threats and more targeted than ever on its own citizens.” More IRS Agents Than Marines?
- “We all know why. They know the IRS will go after everyone but the rich.” Biden Junta Keeps Contradicting Itself on Targets of the New IRS Audits
- “. . . Democrats have a history of politically and illegally weaponizing the IRS against Republicans, conservatives, and evangelical Christians, or roughly half the voting population of America.” WARNING: Destroying the Right is Why the Dems Are Doubling the IRS, Giving Agents ‘Deadly Force’
- “The idea of blackballing people has how become so routine that it is now acceptable for managers in corporations to nonchalantly discuss illicit methods in order to blackmaildissident employees.” A Union Official’s Opinion of Blacklisting: “I Am All About Targeted Assassinations”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “U.S. consumers faced higher prices for food in July, undermining Biden White House claims that inflation ran at zero in the month.” Consumer Food Prices Soar Most Since 1974: Prices Rising for Fruits, Veggies, Bread, Eggs, and Pasta
- “Countries are attempting to divest from the U.S. dollar as sanctions dig into Russian and Iranian economies, with the yuan, ruble and other currencies emerging as alternatives. . . Russia has found new buyers for its coal and petroleum exports in non-dollar denominated currencies, keeping its economy afloat despite sanctions.” To Avoid Sanctions, Countries Are Ditching the US Dollar
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Republicans are working to make sure all of their members are in Washington, DC to cast their vote on the bill in person, and intend to pressure Democrats to do the same — to go on record with their position in person, a senior House Republican staffer told Breitbart News.”Zero House Republicans to Vote for ‘Inflation Reduction’ Act
- “The Inflation Reduction Act raises taxes on the middle class and will sabotage the country’s power grid by making green energy unavoidable.” Democrats’ Green Energy ‘Transition’ Costs You Way More And Gives You Way Less
- “The House of Representatives should reject the Inflation Reduction Act, which will harm Americans by reducing pharmaceutical R&D and expanding needless Obamacare subsidies.” A Destructive Piece of Legislation
- Must be that “zero” inflation growth from Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants. U.S. Postal Service Announces Price Spikes on Shipping for the Holiday Season
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “When lawmakers enact policies they know will decrease the food supply, they also have to know that it will cause many people to go hungry.” Do the Political Elites Intend to Starve People to Death?
- “Congressional budget rules prohibit measures in reconciliation bills that have ‘merely incidental’ budgetary effects on policy. The enforcement of these rules, which Senate Democrats tried to work around, means that the EPA will have less authority to regulate coal and also not receive an extra $45 million in funding.” West Virginia’s Other Senator Just Saved Its Coal Industry
- “Maybe someday the U.S. will be able to handle its power needs without having to rely on fossil fuels. But that time is decidedly not now. Until we’re able to wean ourselves off of oil and rely on 100% clean sources of energy, America’s leaders need to avoid the problems that Europe is experiencing.” Europe Is Paying the Price for Embracing Environmentalism With Religious Fervor — and It’s a Lesson the U.S. Can Stand to Learn
- “Biden’s focus on renewables, which appears again in his ‘Inflation Reduction Act,’ is a repeat of Obama’s ‘Solyndra syndrome’ failure.” A Democrat President Again Wastes Taxpayer Money On Useless Renewables
- “At one level it’s inexplicable that nearly all governments and their apparatchiks, believe they can starve capitalism of affordable and reliable energy and yet will it continue to thrive. However, it’s explicable if you inhabit a hypothetical world, as they do, in which modeling prevails. Modeling; configured and constrained to show how it will be done, not whether it can be done Which Came First? The Idiots or the Eggs?
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Released Thursday, the new guidelines make a variety of changes that would have been unthinkable a year or even six months ago, including a lift on mandatory quarantines for individuals exposed to the virus, an end to screening people with no symptoms, and the elimination of testing recommendations after potential exposure. Contact tracing will also be limited to hospitals and high-risk groups living in nursing homes.” CDC Ends Differentiation of Unvaccinated Under Chinese Coronavirus Guidelines
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “Brazilians have started poisoning primates, even though spread is human-to-human.” (at least they’re not attacking the you-know-whats – jjs) Report: Fear of Monkeypox Is Making People Attack Monkeys
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Douglas Murray: “Such people presume that this country can easily absorb millions of illegal migrants every year. Millions of people who have broken the law to get here. Making fools of the people who followed the rules. We’ll see how well this goes. But if the left seriously thinks it can go on then, sorry, but they’re the dreamers.” Migrant-Loving Lefties Live in a Dreamerworld
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The Robertson County Sherriff’s Office arrested the teacher July 31 on five counts, including solicitation of a minor and indecent exposure, according to a county indictment.” (if he’s homo, I bet he skates – jjs) Tennessee Middle School Teacher Suspended for Allegedly Masturbating in Front of Students
- “Suggests pedophilia should be accepted as a normal sexual preference.” Counselor For Sex Offenders Defends “Minor-Attracted Persons”
- “She said she will advocate for victims and follow the law.” Electoral Safety First
- “In Baltimore, law-abiding citizens reject a leftist, pro-criminal prosecutor—and stand up to the race hustle.” So Long, Marylin Mosby
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- In addition to suppressing information, Twitter will boost information that it has determined, through non-transparent means, to be accurate. To that end, it will “prebunk” things, “to get ahead of misleading narratives on Twitter, and to proactively address topics that may be the subject of misinformation.” Prompts will appear “directly on people’s timelines” as well as in the search function “when people type related terms, phrases, or hashtags.” Twitter’s New ‘Civic Integrity’ Policy Will ‘Protect’ Users From ‘Harmful’ Information
- “Lose my number.” DeSantis Spokeswoman Slams AP Over Quote
- “The feds and states promise to expand broadband access, but all they are expanding so far is bureaucracy and debt.” Biden Bungles Broadband
- “Despite the media’s gaslighting, thousands in L.A. County are rightfully displeased with soft-on-crime District Attorney George Gascon.” Media Smear The Outraged Moms Helping Recall Los Angeles’s Pro-Crime DA
- “Jonah Goldberg makes a lot of ‘belief’ in our country. But what Goldberg actually believes in is the Beltway.” (Liberal Fascism wasn’t a warning; it was a love letter – jjs) You’re Un-American
- “Giving in to the pro-abortion Left out of fear would be the real defeat.” No Surrender After Dobbs
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “John Grande says Connecticut union retaliated against him for refusing to join labor group.”Union Refuses To Aid Teacher Who Faced Termination for Criticism of Woke Training
- “Parents are abandoning schools in large numbers, but teachers are not.” Education Exodus
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Left-wing operatives are working overtime to accomplish their partisan goals and drive Democrat voter turnout.” Democrat Operatives Control Voter Rolls In 31 States, Report Shows
- “Governor DeSantis’ firing of [Nazi collaborator George] Soros-backed rogue Andrew Warren should have us reexamining election financing.” Elections Belong to the States
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Biden’s Senate papers reportedly fill 1,875 boxes and include 415 gigabytes of electronic records spanning Biden’s time in the Senate between 1973 through 2009. The documents include “committee reports, drafts of legislation,” and Biden’s personal correspondences with his Senate colleagues.” Reminder: Joe Biden Senate Papers Still Hidden from Public
- Miranda Devine and Emily Crane: Isaac said the agent then told him: ‘It is our experience that nothing ever happens to people that don’t talk about these things.’ The owner said he locked the door after the agents walked out, leaving him to “digest the encounter.” Hunter Biden Laptop Repairman John Paul Mac Isaac Says FBI Agent Threatened Him to Hush Up
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Project Veritas on Wednesday released video of Senator Lisa Murkowski campaign staffers claiming the Alaska RINO secretly supported [Ballot Measure 2] ranked voting system in her state to ensure election victory.” Project Veritas: Murkowski Campaign Staff Details Hiding ‘Dark Money’ Support on Ranked Choice Voting From Opponents
- “Chris Deluzio didn’t pay his property taxes. He backs a proposal that would increase IRS scrutiny on Americans.” (“D” stands for dispensation – jjs) Pennsylvania Dem Neglected to Pay Property Taxes
- “Wheels within wheels . . . ” What if the Democrats Want Trump to Run for President Again?
- “The poll shows that Democrats are even vulnerable in New York. I was shocked at Biden’s low approval rating. I was also shocked at Schumer’s vulnerability,” said political consultant Dick Morris, an adviser to former Presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton. (meh, maybe Zeldin has a shot but Schemer? No way – jjs) Lee Zeldin in Striking Distance of Kathy Hochul; Voters Tired of Cuck Schemer: Poll
- “Rep. Chris Pappas appears in auto repair shop with Alan Raff, chairman of Manchester Democrats.” New Hampshire Dem’s Ad Portrays Left-Wing Lawyer as Blue-Collar Mechanic
- “We’ve been misled before by the tendency to underestimate demagogues.” The Next Time You’re Ready to ROFL at AOC
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Massive explosions rocked the airfield, home to aircraft from the Russian Navy’s 43rd Independent Naval Attack Aviation Regiment. The smoke could be seen from miles away. Satellite photos show that Russia lost at least half a dozen aircraft, including top-line Su-30 Flanker fighters and older Su-24 Fencer fighter/bombers.” UKRAINE WAR: Russia’s Saki Air Base Blew Up and Know One Knows How
- “Russia’s war on Ukraine intensified and exacerbated problems in market dynamics, trade flows, and food production in unprecedented ways.” What The Ukraine War Revealed About The World’s Fragile Food Supply Chains
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Pelosi’s staff rushed to clarify that she clearly meant Taiwan, not China, but the Global Times pounced on her comments even harder than the Republicans, who are world-champion pouncers and seizers in the estimation of the U.S. media.” China Mocks “Selfish Child” Malig-Nancy Pelosi over China Praise Gaffe
- “Now the IDF is freer to concentrate on the primary task at hand.” Israel’s Operation Breaking Dawn: What Has Been Achieved So Far
- “A disturbing look at what a leftist Prime Minister has done to his country.” Justin Trudeau’s Woke Trail Through Canada
- “I honestly feel we should not play the national anthem during our season,” WNBA superstar Brittney Griner said in a 2020 interview with the Arizona Republic. “I think we should take that much of a stand.” (I have a feeling she’ll become the next Bowe Bergdahl instead of rotting in Kolyma like she deserves – jjs) Brittney Griner’s National Anthem Stance Mocked After Her Nine-Year Russian Prison Sentence
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- Daniel Greenfield: “Samantha Power ordered staff not to answer questions without a lawyer.” Biden Junta Stonewalls Inspector General on Afghanistan on Terror Cash
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The Biden [junta] continues to encourage terrorists at the expense of Americans’ safety.”Iranian Terror Lands on US Soil
- “Dale Holness, congressional candidate, ‘extends thanks’ to radical Islam.” Candidate Appreciation Night Honors Anti-Gay Imam, Ex-Teacher of Al-Qaeda “Dirty Bomber”
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “While people infected with Langya virus had symptoms like fever, so far there have been 0 deaths. However, as it is genetically similar to deadly Nipah virus, scientists keeping an eye on cases.” New Virus Reported in China is Sparking Concerns
- “We know the areas in London where the poliovirus is being transmitted have some of the lowest vaccination rates. This is why the virus is spreading in these communities and puts those residents not fully vaccinated at greater risk.” (Finsbury Park, perhaps? – jjs) Polio Begins Spreading In London For First Time In Decades
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . the company likely plans on an aggressive test program from September ’22 through February ’23, assuming the FAA and the federal bureaucracy finally stops blocking that program.” SpaceX Gets FCC Communications License for Starship Orbital Launch
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The AAP is endorsing great harm without high-quality or long-term evidence of benefit.”REVEALED: Pediatricians Privately Slam American Academy of Pediatrics for Pushing Puberty Blockers to Teens
- “As men’s education and employment opportunities continue to worsen, so, too, will their marriage prospects. The dissatisfaction of young men is bound to increase. Although today’s anti-feminists lack the remedy for this discontent, their movement is an augury of the demographic disaster we will soon face. We dismiss their complaints at our peril.” The Rise of the Anti-Feminists
- Robert Spencer: “The Left’s war on reality.” Not a Single Dem Senator Voted to Define Pregnancy as Unique to Biological Females
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Did Ron DeSantis bow down to the woke mob?” More Statue Nonsense from Florida
- Christian Toto: “Democrat’s Afghanistan withdrawal powers doc, but will [the so-called quote-unquote “president”] get the blame?” Biden’s Biggest Failure Getting HBO Closeup with Escape from Kabul
- “Whole Foods founder John Mackey is a well-known libertarian who is outspoken in defending free markets and capitalism. He also founded a business management movement called Conscious Capitalism. Now, as he’s set to retire next month, he regrets if Conscious Capitalism inadvertently pushed some companies toward bullying Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) trends.” Whole Foods Founder John Mackey: Liberals Are Forcing Companies to Back Their Political Agenda
- “A student fails a class, then disappears.” Talent Betrayed
HITHER & YON
- “In doing so, he made possible a commonality through all our differences.” David McCullough Got to the Heart of What Is Human
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Remembering the first American pros to crush the communists on their own turf.” Bill Russell and the Forgotten American Dream Team
FINALLY . . .
- “The man walked out of the station and marched right up with his birthday suit toward 1 Police Plaza, where a uniformed officer was seen calling for help — and casting his eyes away.” New Yorkers Barely Flinch as a Naked Man Strolls Through Subway Station
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.