Good morning kids. It’s been 21 years since what I consider the worst day, stretching into days of my life. The ramifications of what happened on that day, beyond the horror of the lives lost, have affected us and will continue to have an affect on us for years to come. I’m speaking not only of the dark age evil disguised as a pseudo religion that practiced to the letter the central tenets it claims come directly from what they consider God, but of something that I have come to realize is in its way probably worse — The parallel evil that seeks its own version of paradise on earth and that sprang up right here in our midst and from the capitals of a western civilization we had thought, or had hoped, was the antithesis of the dark age, merciless, pitiless Arabian desert enclave from whence it was spawned. Turns out we were wrong about that. More merciless and pitiless than that turns out to be the faculty lounges and lecture halls of academia, as well as the board rooms of mega-corporations, as well as in places like Brussels, Geneva and Davos.
We went mad then because we easily could. And we could not because we were poor and oppressed, but because we were rich and bored.
I’ve often described Islam and Leftism as two sides of the same rotten coin. The former never left the dark ages while the latter sprang into being because its forbears spent the past 16 centuries seeking enlightenment. The irony smacks you right upside the head. And what happened on 9/11 “woke” me the hell up. It certainly came out of the blue, but only now do I see that it was inevitable because of the political correctness as well as rank incompetence of our intelligence and law enforcement agencies that as we are now well aware, view us as the greatest threat to peace and stability, and not the radicals foreign and domestic who seek our destruction or enslavement.
Just like an engineered virus that came from China and likely was cooked up by our own evil scientists with our own tax dollars, was used as a pretext to strip our freedoms and seize power, look what was created in the wake of 9/11. FISA courts and a whole new law enforcement bureaucracy, both of which have been used in Orwellian fashion not to protect the citizenry and our sovereignty but to go after enemies of the State as well as erase our national borders. And just to refresh your memory, as if I need to, those were the creation not of Leftist Democrats but of the GOP administration of George W. Bush and the father of Liz-ard Cheney, to name but a few.
I’ll never forget watching members of Congress shortly after the attacks standing together and singing The Star Spangled Banner. For a moment, I thought perhaps the animosity over the 2000 election might be put aside “for the duration” but even then I had a niggling (is that racist?) feeling that it wouldn’t last. In the event, the accusations started flying over going to war and worse, how Dubya refused to name the enemy and instead called this a “War on Terror.” The irony here is that in the wake of Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants bug out from Afghanistan, the pretext for going to war, the WMD that Saddam Hussein was alleged to have possessed never materialized. Instead, Iraq was pulverized and thousands of soldiers were killed for nothing. Well, not for nothing as the stock portfolios of many in Congress on both sides of the aisle can attest. And now, they want to lather, rinse and repeat in, of all places, the Ukraine. Funny how 21 years later, I find myself agreeing, at least in this context, with someone like Cindy Sheehan.
“No blood for oil” indeed. For four years, America finally became a net exporter of oil, gasoline was under $2.00 a gallon and we were on our way out of Afghanistan, but in a measured and responsible way. Meanwhile, having exposed “Peace Process Inc.” for the sham that it was, a major realignment thanks to the Abraham Accords created, if not Mideast peace, then at least the solid foundation for stability and containment perhaps for the first time in 100 years.
But no. The Left, the Globalists and the RINO remora could not allow that to happen. And so, what was spawned in the wake of 9/11 was turned on the man who made all those great things possible and now they are being turned on us.
Remember 9/11 and the victims of that day. And while the Palestinians were handing out candy in the West Bank, and their relatives who were watching from rooftops in Jersey City were ululating in glee, the Deep Staters here were salivating at their prospects for lucre and power. If there is any consolation to the events of that day and bookmarked with The Thing’s Speech the other week, it’s that at least I’m now fully aware of who these people are and what they are yet capable of.
NOTE: Latest episode of the podcast is up in the sidebar. And do listen to the previous one with Dave in FL. Outstanding analysis of the upcoming midterms.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “As the country undergoes a gradual but decisive transition—in effect, a tacit revolution—from a condition of democratic freedom and economic prosperity to demagogic rule and dwindling resources, nothing in the way of a popular revolt seems to be brewing, despite the hopeful assumptions of patriot thought-leaders.” How Trudeau Sold Out Canada to Davos
- Michael Walsh: “We want, and were given, ordered liberty. We prize our Constitution; these blackguards despise it. But it’s our Republic, not their ‘democracy,’ and it’s about time we make that clear to them—by any means necessary, as they like to say.” The Worst Form of Government
- Victor Davis Hanson: “We went mad because we easily could. And we could, not because we were poor and oppressed, but because we were rich and bored.” America Delira
- “Charles Murray’s social science is sometimes provocative, usually controversial, and always significant to the national debate.” The Influencer
- Michael Anton: “However much The Godfather may have to teach us, we mustn’t lose sight of the fact that it is a very good movie about very bad people. So why does the right, which claims to stand up for virtue, morality, and the American way of life, love this immoral, anti-American film so much?” The Immorality of The Godfather
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Robert Spencer: “The implication is clear. On September 11, 2001, Biden said, enemies of ‘our democracy’ tried to bury our rights and freedoms ‘in the burning fire and smoke and ash.’ And now, we must fight against the ‘insurrectionists who placed a dagger to the throat of our democracy’ and their friends and allies who ‘look at them as patriots.’ Like Kamala Harris, Old Joe was likening the 9/11 jihad terrorists, who murdered nearly 3,000 people, to his legitimate political opposition in the United States today. Joe’s speechwriter just did it a bit more subtly.” Biden’s 9/11 Speech Was an Ominous Socialist Dogwhistle
- Miranda Devine: “Since Dexter is a TV serial killer, Trinity teacher Jennifer Norris appeared to be advocating for white male students to be murdered when she was secretly recorded by gonzo journalism outfit Project Veritas . . . We owe Project Veritas for revealing the true nature of woke education — hateful, bigoted, even murderous. But one elite school in Manhattan is a tiny fraction of the problem. People in charge need to be held accountable. This poison is being injected straight into the veins of American children and if it isn’t stopped, the country is lost.” NYC’s Trinity School Bares Its Unholy Leftist Hate
- Deroy Murdock: “Strategic amnesia is a new syndrome that lets Democrats forget their guilt of the same behavior for which they demonize Republicans — especially when the GOP is innocent as charged. This is psychological projection plus time.” Democrats Are Suffering From A New Phenomenon — Strategic Amnesia
- Clinton told CNN host Dana Bash on “State of the Union” that the fateful day of September 11, 2001, sends the message of how important it is to fight “extremism” and political violence throughout the country. (if there is a God in Heaven, she will roast in hell for eternity – jjs) Hillary Clinton Says 9/11 Reminds Americans to Fight “Extremism” Amid White House Attacks on “MAGA Republicans”
- He doesn’t mean from Islamists. He means from the citizenry who still identify as American-American. Dem Sen. Warner: U.S. Domestic Threats Greater than Terrorism
- “Democrats grow increasingly desperate as they continue to fail, so they’re hysterically attempting to brand Republican leaders as ‘authoritarian.’” Democrats Aren’t ‘Divisive,’ They’re Desperate
- “Whatever the FBI’s past successes, it poses entirely too much of a threat to both Americans’ liberty and security.” The FBI’s Apex Bureaucracy Is Dangerous
- Lloyd Billingsley: “What an independent search of FBI headquarters might turn up.” Federal Bureau Investigated
RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO
- Clarice Feldman: “This week’s DoJ actions reveal the weakness of the grounds for a search and seizure of materials at the home Donald J. Trump, the overreach of the warrant, and the expansive search itself.” The DoJ Argues that the Intelligence Community Overrides the Judiciary
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Piers Corbyn – physicist, meteorologist, and elder brother of former UK Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn – explained to the shocked RT anchor that the climate ‘has always been changing, but this has nothing to do with man.'” “Nothing To Do With Man” – Astrophysicist Says Climate-Cultists “Are on a Gravy Train” to Make Money
- The Wall Street Journal reports that despite the government and car companies both desperately pushing electric vehicles (EVs) on the American population, most Americans aren’t particularly interested in electric cars. The reasons, according to the Journal, range from the “trivial” environmental benefits of EVs to how expensive they are to purchase and maintain. WSJ: Politicians Are Pushing Expensive EVs on Consumers for “Virtually No Climate Benefit”
- “The forced transition to solar and wind isn’t just inconvenient. It’s impossible.” California’s Net-Zero Energy Model is Already a Disaster — So Why Should the Rest of the U.S. Copy It?
- “Mandatory to buy but forbidden to drive.” California’s Electric Boogaloo to Nowheresville
- “A top scientific journal places political correctness above the search for truth.” And Yet It Moves
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Terry Jeffrey: “During 2021, according to Table R-1 in the BLS’ Consumer Expenditure Survey, American “consumer units” spent an average of $15,495.28 on food, clothing and health care combined, while paying an average of $16,729.73 in total taxes to federal, state and local governments.” Americans Spent More on Taxes in 2021 Than on Food, Clothing and Health Care Combined
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “In context, the CDC’s latest numbers about post-vax myocarditis represent a significant departure from last year’s narrative pushed by health bureaucrats and the media.” CDC Admits Post-Vaccine Myocarditis Concerns That Were Labeled Chinese Covid Misinformation Are Legit
- “The mindless juggernaut of compliance demanded everyone get jabbed, and nothing was going to prick that bubble of brain-dead certainty.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Fox Blacklists News Reporter for Not Getting Jab
- “The real fascists identify as Democrats and lefitsts.” Never Forget the Chinese COVID Fascists
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “Monkeypox sores anywhere on a child are a clear indication that sex with minors has occurred — but it is being effectively censored.” Why Are Children Coming Down With Monkeypox?
- “Meanwhile, NIH starts enrollments in trial testing smaller dosage of monkeypox vaccine.”Los Angeles Officials Report Second U.S. Monkeypox Death
- “A deep-dive investigation into now private social media channels reveals the dark underbelly of one of Joe Biden’s top hires.” “We’ll Steal Your Soul” – Biden’s Monkeypox Spox Has a Penchant for Pentagrams, Occultism, and Satanism
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “. . . approved for a tourist visa to enter the U.S. despite having been indicted in 1996 for terrorism. The 19 hijackers involved in the 9/11 attacks had also been approved for visas.”Flashback: Feds Approved Visa for 9/11 ‘Mastermind’ KSM Just Before Attacks
- The operation was a success. The patient died. Veep Throat Harris: “The Border Is Secure,” Our Immigration System Is Broken
- “We’re gonna have 2 million people cross this border for the first time ever. You’re confident this border is secure?” Chuck Todd Is Clearly Not Buying Kamala Harris’ Claim ‘The Border Is Secure’
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- I’m shocked. Not. Update: Beheaded Mom Identified and Guess What? The Killer Is an Illegal Immigrant with an Expired Visa
- “Authorities reported the student allegedly possessing the deadly drug had been in an altercation with another student, which led to the supervisor interjecting and searching the student’s bag.” ‘Inhalation Hazard:’ California Teenager Arrested For Bringing Fentanyl To School Causing Supervisor To Overdose From Exposure
- “The progressive darling began his career cracking down on crime in L.A.” George Gascón’s Journey From Good Cop to Bad Prosecutor
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Daniel Greenfield: “The SPLC ‘shows reckless disregard for the truth and does not appear to perform any fact finding at all.'” A Lawsuit Exposes the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Lies
- “A NY Times article attacking boys’ Hasidic schools was published today, on the eve of the New York State Board of Regents vote on regulations poised to undermine the way Jewish religious schools have operated for generations. The timing of The Times’ attack appears planned to influence the vote.” NY Times Hit Piece On Hasidic Education Published on Eve of NY Regents Vote to Undermine All Religious Schools
- Daniel Greenfield: “CNN’s Bernard Shaw has passed away after a long career of looking at a screen and reading what the teleprompter said. And then giving lectures about journalism.”CNN’s Bernard Shaw Should Be Remembered for Nerve Gas Hoax
- The “Women for Fetterman” event is aimed at showcasing the candidate’s support for “reproductive freedom” in the wake of the Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.Fetterman To Hold Pro-Abortion Rally on 9/11 With Anti-Cop Activist
- Daniel Greenfield: “How much irony and hypocrisy can one single story contain?” Gun Control LA Mayoral Candidate Has Guns Stolen
- “Now, the gun control lobby will go to banks and start pressuring them not to take credit card sales from gun shops. And isn’t it convenient that the banks can now easily identify gun sales by the code that was just approved by the credit card companies? Visa, Mastercard, and other credit card companies are middlemen between the merchant and the bank, and pressuring large banks to refuse to honor credit card sales would potentially devastate the firearms industry.” Credit Card Companies Will Now Categorize Gun Store Sales Separately
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Teachers’ union-mandated school lockdowns could have lifetime ramifications for many kids.” Do American Students’ Lives Matter?
- “Institutions should be judged by the quality of their graduates, not by the legacy of accreditors.” Accreditation is a Means of Government Control in Education
- “The fish stinks from the head down, and San Diego has had some doozies in the leadership at its unified public school district. Now, their lunacies are filtering down the the high schools.” Wokester Ed Comes to Madison High School in San Diego
- “Personnel is policy, especially at the university level, so stakeholders of an institution must learn to recognize the warning signs of wokeness.” Yokel Wokeism
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “If individual or organized vote fraudsters see there is little or no consequence to their actions, they will continue to disrupt and alter our elections.” Electoral Fraud Goes Mainstream
- A so-called “blunder” by social media platform Snap Inc. enabled Democrat-run organizations to gain access to a trove of Republican voter data to “hone” their political ads for the upcoming 2022 midterm elections, according to a new report. Formally known as Snapchat Inc., the company rebranded in 2016 to include its other products, such as its “Spectacles” glasses. Snap’s GOP Voter Data Abuse is Just Another Example of Big Tech’s Election Interference on Behalf of Democrats
- “Congressman Jamie Raskin (D-ranged) took issue on Friday with the constitutionally-mandated manner in which presidents are elected, calling the Electoral College ‘an accident waiting to happen.’” Sitting Congressman Says U.S. Constitution is “An Accident Waiting To Happen”
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “A federal appeals court ruled against his mandate in August. But will it matter if he keeps stacking the judiciary with secularists?” Biden Faces Setback in Forcing Religious Doctors to Perform Abortions and Transgender Surgeries
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Hochul has a pay-to-play habit that would make Hillary Clinton blush.” Hochul Awarded Lucrative Chinese COVID Test Contract to Campaign Donor That Charged Taxpayers Double
- Because the NY state legislature is corrupt as hell, and Chinese COVID is the perfect swindle. Why Does the Legislature Allow Hochul’s Pay-to-Play Chinese COVID Corruption?
- The Pennsylvania lawmaker, who was elected in 2012 and is in a rematch against Republican Jim Bognet, whom he defeated narrowly in 2020 in a district that former president Donald Trump carried, has routinely cast himself as a “fighter for all hardworking northeastern Pennsylvanians.” Is Matt Cartwright Using Taxpayer Funds to Park His Private Plane? He Won’t Say.
- “So, Gonzalez believes that the seat was stolen from him because he was outspent? That’s rich.” Of Course: Defeated Democrat Congressman Claims Election Was ‘Stolen’ by Republican
- “Her defiance goes against the city’s travel policy, which states that New Orleans municipal workers must select the cheapest fight — or pay back the difference.” New Orleans Mayor Won’t Pay City Back $30,000 for Flights — Insisting Upgrades Needed for “Health and Safety”
- “If Donald Trump does run for re(ish)-election in 2024, some of the obstacles will be the same as in 2020. But some will be different.” Trump 2020 vs. Trump 2024: The Differences to Expect
- “We’re remaking the Republican party.” Blake Masters Reveals Why the ‘Establishment’ is ‘Out Of Touch’
- Why not do it now? You control Congress or don’t you? Veep Throat Harris: If Dems Win Midterms, We Will Ditch the Filibuster to Pass Abortion, Voting Laws
- “We rejected the elites.” DeSantis Touts Policy Victories In Fiery Speech
- “A lot of old folks.” (a lot of old criminals and young communists aspiring to be criminals – jjs) Former Democrat Senator Claire McAsshole Says Her Party Has An Age Problem
- “Forty-seven percent of likely voters said they are backing the former NFL star, versus 44 percent for Warnock, according to the Fox 5/Insider Advantage poll.” Walker Leads “Wife-Beater” Warnock in Third Straight Poll
- “When speaking, Fetterman has shown difficulty articulating his thoughts or maintaining long sentences.” Democrats Defend John Fetterman’s Biden-Style No-Show Campaign for Senate in PA
- “According to the latest Rasmussen Poll, Republicans maintain a lead in the Generic Congressional Ballot — but that might not be the Democrats’ worst problem. The Democrats’ advantage over Republicans among black voters in the Generic Ballot is only 24%.” If This is True, Democrats Are in Real Trouble for Years to Come
- “MAGA conservative Geoff Diehl may actually have a shot at the Massachusetts statehouse.”Tell Them to Hold It
- “In order to avoid a Republican primary, Murkowski operatives orchestrated a takeover of state election laws.” Alaska’s Ranked-Choice Voting Scheme Was a Plot to Save Murkowski, But it Also Doomed Palin
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “A number of independent observers are noting just how obviously this brings to the fore one of the key motives of US hawks, especially officials tied closely to the military-industrial complex, who have shown no interest in pushing both warring sides to the negotiating table.” Slava Raytheon: Zelensky To Headline Conference Of US Defense Companies
- UK Military Intel: “Russian forces were likely taken by surprise.” Ukraine Counter-Offensive: Kyiv Claims Major Gains; Russia Admits Retreat in East
- “Many military and Russian analysts are claiming that the rout of Russian forces around Kharkiv is a ‘pivotal moment’ in the war. It very well may be. Pro-Putin Russian bloggers are bitterly denouncing the military and even Putin himself for the sorry state of affairs that has led the Russian military to this low point.” Russia at a Tipping Point as Ukrainian Forces Advance
- “GOP lawmakers want to know why money is sitting in limbo.” Nearly $3 Billion in U.S. Humanitarian Aid to Ukraine Remains Unspent
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The late Queen, whose ancestry James VI, King of Scots, first united the crowns of Scotland and England in 1603 when her namesake Elizabeth I of England died childless, will rest in the throne room overnight.” WATCH: Queen’s Coffin Arrives at Royal Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh
- “Charles hit all the right notes to reassure a people shocked by their sovereign’s sudden demise.” The (New) King’s Speech: He Got the Job Done
- The interview quote was reproduced on the Prince of Wales’ official website, which underlined that, “The Prince clarified he would in fact be ‘Defender of The Faith.’” The prince’s clarification was met with dismay by Britain’s National Secular Society (NSS), which wants royal oaths and titles to be “more inclusive and appropriate for the modern era.” As Heir to Throne, Charles Said He Would Rather Be ‘Defender of Faith’ vs. ‘Defender of The Faith’
- Richard Fernandez: “It is hated because culturally, it lives on in the classics, in the culture, in the language. For critical race theorists, there is nothing quite so deserving of their enmity as something that even their speech is made of.” The Shadow of the British Empire
- “Another major hit.” The World Has Lost a Major Conservative Force — What’s to Follow?
- “The racial hatred evoked by the queen’s passing is a window into a future that awaits the West unless something changes.” Anti-White Hatred Laid Bare With Elizabeth II’s Death
* * * * *
- “A recent visit between the Russian president and the men running Iran leaves a lot of room for speculation.” Could This Be What Putin and the Mullahs Are Cooking Up?
- “Giorgia Meloni, head of the right-leaning Brothers of Italy party and favorite to win the upcoming Italian election, has promised to be tough on China and Russia while balancing economic problems and EU dependence.” Italian Election May Preview Europe’s Rightward Shift
- “Thanks to miscalculations on the part of the EU elite, the center right is rising in Europe.”Is Europe on the Verge of a Political Breakdown?
- “China’s massive systemic problems may mean that the dictator for life may have a shorter tenure than he hoped.” Is China’s Xi Jinping Riding for a Fall?
- “The legitimization of terrorists came into its own in Spain and is now increasing in our hemisphere.” Institutional Terrorism Today
- “It’s time to rethink China.” Chinese Communists are Communist Bandits, or, Gongfei
- “The U.K.’s new prime minister, Liz Truss, finds herself in an unenviable position.” Liz Makes Britons an Offer They Can’t Afford or Refuse
- “Israel is fighting back. Why’s that so hard for Bidenites to understand?” Biden Junta “Troubled” by Israeli Raids in West Bank
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- Both Mark Milley and Lloyd Austin had spent months of their time in leadership pontificating on “white rage,” diversity of the military, and a litany of woke platitudes but seemingly had little military strategy for a successful withdrawal from Afghanistan. Remembering the Sinister Indifference of Biden’s Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The Ayatollahs have directed the murder of Rushdie, Alinejad, Bolton, and Pompeo.”Iranian Assassination Attempts on U.S. Soil Go Unpunished
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The amount of power exhibited is quite impressive. In fact, it was so powerful it likely melted the concrete below the rocket, sending hot debris flying that caused a major brushfire.” SpaceX Successfully Test Fires All Six Engines on Starship Prototype 24
- “The FCC yesterday announced it is considering a new regulation that would require companies to de-orbit defunct satellites in low Earth orbit no more than five years after the satellite’s shut down.” FCC Proposes New Regulation Requiring Satellites to Be Deorbited Five Years After Mission End
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Parents and legislators are finally targeting gender madness.” Dismantling the Transgender Establishment
- “Louise Perry offers a strong dose of realism about the sexual revolution.” Revolutionary Discontents
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Oscar-winner Peter Farrelly will defy woke rules with upcoming Ricky Stanicky.” Dumb and Dumber Director: We’re Fucking Starving for R-Rated Comedies
- Roger Kimball: “Like Burke, Russell Kirk understood that an affirmation of the customary and conventional is the most reliable safeguard for individuality and fructifying idiosyncrasy.” A Just Prejudice
- “Just two weeks ago, Google insisted its nominating criteria for the Google Ph.D. Fellowship were legal, describing them as ‘extremely common’ and maintaining that they followed ‘all relevant laws.'” Google, IBM Quietly Backtrack on Race-Conscious Fellowships in Wake of Free Beacon Reports
- Karol Markowicz: “Kids need boredom. They cannot be entertained every minute of every day. Kids who can’t be bored end up being boring. Their dull faces become incapable of maintaining a conversation with anyone. Eye contact is impossible. They can’t function. They’re on a drug, and everyone seems OK with it.” (forget fluoridated water; General Jack Ripper was onto something – jjs) Too Much Screen Time is Turning Our Kids Into Boring Beasts
HITHER & YON
- “REVIEW: A Song for Everyone: The Story of Creedence Clearwater Revival.” Slight Creedence
- “James Bond, the man ‘licensed to kill’ and living in a world of ruthless psychopaths who deserve to be killed, appears to be on a new kind of precipice.” 007 Turns 60
9/11/01 PLUS 21
- Robert Spencer: “9/11 is as distant and irrelevant as the Battle of Bunker Hill, yet neither should be forgotten.” Twenty-One Years Ago, Some People Did Something, and No One Cares
- “Even more incomprehensible was the idea that any group of people would be willing to condone or even encourage violence against political opponents. That could never happen here in the United States, right? Wrong.” September 11th and the Normalization of the Politics of Hate
- “… the sound of the PASS (Personal Alert Safety System) alarms worn by firemen, which continued chirping after the buildings collapsed, each one representing a life lost. I never have been able to erase that sound from my memory.” On the 21st Anniversary of the 9/11 attack, my memory goes back to this video. It’s not the images, it’s the sound.
- “Twenty-one years later, how many Americans still don’t know our enemy?” That Day, Yet Again
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.