Good morning kids. Tuesday and with only about seven weeks to go until the midterms, the fog of phony polls and the media disinformation psy-op to dispirit you is starting to lift and it certainly seems as if the Democrats are indeed going to be beaten. Whether they will be absolutely wiped out as was predicted months ago or lose one or even both chambers of Congress by a red nether hair’s breadth is TBD. That said, do listen to Episode 2 of Season 2 of the podcast where our own Dave in FL gives you the rundown of what he expects will happen and why. It will be “interesting.”
But, the one giant fly in the ointment as it were is going to be shenanigans at the polls as well as from Leftist controlled governments and courts that are even now doing whatever they can to sabotage whatever fig-leaf of a pretext of voter integrity laws that might exist, so as to “fortify” the results and preserve “our precious democracy” (*vomits*) from the greatest terrorist threat in history — the American people.
Case in point, from the junta itself that installed Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants in the Oval Office we have this:
The Department of Justice (DOJ) is concealing key documents related to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s March 2021 order that directed executive agencies to develop plans for federal interference in state election administration.
On Sept. 8, the Foundation for Government Accountability (FGA) was scheduled to receive a series of government records from the DOJ that detailed how the agency is complying with Executive Order 14019. That order mandated all federal departments to “consider ways to expand citizens’ opportunities to register to vote and to obtain information about, and participate in, the electoral process.” Among these included the DOJ’s 15-page “strategic plan” on how the agency intends to comply with Biden’s executive order.
Instead of releasing the documents FGA requested pursuant to federal open records laws, however, the Biden DOJ released only a few records pertaining to the order, most of which were heavily redacted. . .
. . . “The American people deserve to know if the Biden [junta’s] unprecedented action is fair and non-partisan, or if it is designed to help one political party over the other,” said FGA President and CEO Tarren Bragdon in a statement. “Why are they ignoring public record requests for strategic plans on federal voter registration efforts? Why are they treating these documents like they are classified information dealing with nuclear weapons? Midterms are approaching, and the DOJ’s failure to disclose information raises troubling issues. They need to reveal these public documents to keep our elections fair.”
Over the years, we’ve all joked about things like “vote early and often,” as well as the not funny at all observation of having to turn out in such numbers as to overcome the steal. It’s not funny because it is a sad indicator of the fact that we know we have devolved into a banana republic and yet we’re kind of resigned to that fact. Frankly, it disgusts me. That said, it’s bad enough when corrupt districts can ballot dump at will and just get away with it. To the point that the ballot dumpers look upon what they do as just part of their job. How low we as a society have sunk.
And yet, we have people who state things like this:
. . . it is time we stop seeking reason from the progressive socialist left. So many articles, social media posts, and commentary have been published in the aftermath of Biden’s quite disturbing rant. However, the progressive socialist left fully believes it was a great speech. Never mind the ominous and eerie choice of color backdrop on Independence Hall, or the use of two US Marines standing in the background. Never mind the direct targeting of a portion of Americans and their demonization as fascists while declaring them a threat. Biden could have also directed comments towards groups like Antifa and BLM who have been responsible for some of the worst violence, destruction, and death in America.
Nope. . .
. . . The time has come when we must realize that we cannot reason with those who believe that their designed ideological ends justify any means they use.
The progressive socialists do not care that America has a drug, human, and sex trafficking issue–they want open borders. The leftists do not care that violent crime is out of control because of their bail reform agenda—they just blame Republicans. The leftists will starve our children of lunch if schools do not teach their gender dysphoria agenda–they don’t want to educate our children. . .
. . . Joe Biden crossed a Rubicon from which I do not know there is a reconciliation. Under the quite demonic aura presented on Thursday night he spoke not of unity, but of punishment for non-conformity. Hence why the federal government needs 87,000 new IRS agents who must be comfortable with being armed and the use of deadly force. . .
. . . Despots and dictators demonize their opposition to make their destruction more palatable. When you seek a discussion based upon truth, then again leftists do not believe in objective truths, and you’re only met with frothing screaming emotional invectives…there is no opportunity for reason.
There is no opportunity to seek compromise with those will not participate in good faith. They must be beaten at the polls. And then Republicans must have the guts to beat them back with public policy that promotes individual liberty.
That, gentle reader, is from none other than Lt. Col. Allen West. It is just striking to me that people like him can and do call it like it is, to one degree or another. And yet their only solution is “VOTE HARDER.” How in God’s name can you deal with people who won’t act in good faith, and who control the election process, by casting ballots that they and they alone will count, or not, as the case may be? I suppose it’s extremely difficult for most people to accept the reality of a situation when that reality is so utterly abhorrent and just a few short years ago, was the stuff of big screen political pot boilers. It Can’t Happen Here, Seven Days in May, The Manchurian Candidate, and The Parallax Viewwere supposed to be works of fictions, not documentaries. And yet, we have the intelligence and law enforcement communities eagerly working either directly with or with the tacit approval of politicians of both parties and corporatists to rig elections, arrest and prosecute/persecute political opponents and silence any and all opposition.
This is fact, not fiction. It can happen here because it did happen here and it’s going on as we speak. Look, I’m not trying to dispirit you or, crazy as it sounds after my rant against Allen West, tell you not to vote. I think you have to vote, no matter what. But to believe that voting alone is going to change the trajectory of the nation when perhaps fully half the citizenry hate you and are being urged by the highest echelons of leadership to wipe you out because you are the moral equivalent of cancer, is ridiculous.
We are heading for an inflection point and a point of no return. That is unless we passed that point already, which I believe we did almost two years ago. Best thing to do is organize, stay active especially at the local school and community board level, and arm yourself to the teeth. That is, unless you plan on using a credit card.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “While the DOJ hides information about how the federal government is intervening in the upcoming election, guaranteeing that the results will be held in suspicion, Biden, his party, and their allies in the media are claiming that the midterm election is about defending ‘democracy’ from its opponents, and liken those who doubt election results to traitors and terrorists.” DOJ Refuses to Release Biden Junta Plan to Intervene in 2022 Election
- Michael Anton: “America’s elites are neither bright, competent, nor qualified.” Elite, not Expert
- Naomi Wolf: “Objects from a vanished world reveal rotten institutions.” Opening Boxes from 2019
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Funny how the authorities haven’t caught the bomber yet. Some of the details may explain why.” January 6 Pipe Bombs Get Curiouser and Curiouser
- “Softer on radical Islam than . . . Republicans.” Tulsi Gabbard Condemns Democrat Party For Attacking MAGA Movement
- “Mob rule has become the law of the land, according to the results of the George Floyd hearing.” State Insists Chauvin Jury Was ‘Impartial,’ Mocks His Appeal
- “Biden and the Democrats want to unleash Hell on Americans.” Who Will Save Americans From a Weaponized IRS?
RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO
- Margot Cleveland: “The government’s latest motion strongly suggests the Biden administration is all-in on pursuing a criminal case against the former president.” Biden’s DOJ Doesn’t Want To Disclose ‘Classified’ Mar-A-Lago Documents—Except Through Selective Leaks To Leftist Media
- “If Dearie is given the job, things could redound to Trump’s favor. Considering that Dearie was bamboozled by some of the same cast of characters now perpetrating Trump-is-a-Spy, Part Deux, he might do his job. Could he be a fair arbiter of what the former president has a right to possess at his home?” Trump’s Choice for Mar-a-Lago Raid Special Master May Be Brilliant — or Disastrous
- “This investigation of the 45th President of the United States is both unprecedented and misguided. In what at its core is a document storage dispute that has spiraled out of control, the Government wrongfully seeks to criminalize the possession by the 45th President of his own Presidential and personal records.” Trump Response to Stay Motion: Special Master Needed, Feds Trying “to skip the process and proceed straight to a preordained conclusion”
- “Whatever they amount to, FBI raids and likely indictments of the former president are political actions as bogus as the efforts to impeach him.” Trump and the Secret Documents
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “. . . Buttigieg argued that a rapid transition to electric cars is required to effectively combat climate change.” Peter-Puffer Buttigieg “Interested” In California Ban on New Gas Cars as He Weighs “A National Policy”
- Maine’s other US Senator, Angus King, dismisses Monterey Aquarium (home of “Seafood Watch”) as ….an “arrogant fish zoo.” California Eco-Activist Group Red-Lists Maine Lobster
- “It’s important to note that, when climate change hysterics use the word ‘denier,’ even as they disrespect the Holocaust, they are giving an important clue abut their own blind fanaticism.” Climate Hysteria: A Mass Delusion to Demonize Carbon Dioxide
- “Green globalists are proclaiming a planetary crisis to camouflage an agenda of conquest dominated by white Westerners. Green imperialism is still imperialism.” Green Globalism is the Ultimate Expression of White Supremacy
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Overall, less than one-third of likely voters say support for student loan forgiveness makes them much more likely to vote for a candidate who supports it. So much for Biden’s attempt to buy votes.” POLL: Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness May Lose More Votes Than It Buys
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “They have seen nothing. They are not a border town. They don’t know what a border town is.” “Welcome to Our World”: Border Sheriffs Unload on Mayors for Complaining About Illegal Immigrants
- “[T]he governors in the southwestern states there are dealing with about 7,000 people per day that they’re encountering, and because of the Biden [junta’s] open-border policy, processing and dispersing all around this country.” Ron Johnson: Obama Said Border Had a ‘Crisis’ When Numbers Were Less than 1/3 of What They Are Now
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Pennsylvania Senate race: Fund the police — but release the convicted killers?” Oz Opponent’s Commutation of Convicted Murderer Becomes an Issue
- “Moreover, the DOJ’s announcement about its refusal to prosecute is so cagily written about the offender’s sex that it really makes one wonder.” DOJ Won’t Prosecute a Prosecutor Who Sexually Assaulted Someone
- “Officers arrested as many as 160 individuals in connection to the operation. In addition to two Disney employees, and local teachers the list also included Georgia Deputy Police Chief Jason DiPrima.” (it’s a small hole, after all – jjs) Disney Employees and School Teachers Busted in Large Florida Sex Trafficking Sting
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Brian Stelter lands new gig as Jeffrey Toobin and John Harwood test free agency.” Here’s What These Fired CNN Hacks Are Up to Now
- “With the elections just two months away, the increasingly noisy and oppressive trans movement was becoming too much of a political liability.” Wow! Twitter Green Lights Anti-Trans Movement
- “This is utter lunacy and arguably against the First Amendment–privileging media with Government revenues over others lacking such support,” wrote former New York Republican congresswoman Nan Hayworth. Concerns About State-Funded Media Arise After California Bails Out Berkeley Journalism Program
- David Harsanyi: “There’s little evidence the Dobbs decision is sinking Republicans.” Hell Yes, Dobbs Was Worth It
- Democrats, including Sen. Warren, pressured the three payment processors to do this, calling it “an important step towards ending financial system support for gun trafficking, gun violence, and domestic terrorism.” Visa, Mastercard, AmEx Categorizing Gun Sales in New Merchant Category
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Hobbs herself went to private school.” Private School Grad Katie Hobbs Releases Anti-School Choice Plan
- “What do you do when your teacher is a pervert and no one will listen? You take matters into your own hands.” Sixth Graders Protect Their Fellow Students From a Creepy Teacher
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Senator worried that ‘voting irregularities’ cost John Kerry the White House.” Patty Murray Slams Opponent for Questioning Election Results. She Did the Same Thing in 2004.
- In a 5-2 decision, the high court ruled that the Michigan Board of Canvassers must certify the petition presented to the board by the left-wing group, Promote The Vote (PTV), “as sufficient for placement on the November 8 general election ballot.” Democrat-Majority Michigan Supreme Court Greenlights Democrat Plan To Take Over Elections
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Fetterman’s Braddock Collective featured a notoriously anti-Israel art exhibit amplifying slanderous claim that Israel is ‘apartheid state.’” “Fester” Fetterman Says He’s a Friend of Israel. His Art Gallery Raises Questions.
- “. . . Francis is no outlier. He represents the logical consequence of the Vatican’s embrace of secular, materialist globalism, which began at the Second Vatican Council, held from 1962-1965 to help the Catholic Church confront the modern world.” The Catholic Church Abandons Its Fundamentals in Favor of the New World Order
- “From Fiamma Nirenstein, a powerful jeremiad on Jew-hatred.” The Prejudice that Never Dies
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Podesta in . . . Cash, profit.” Biden Quietly Loosens Tech Export Rules to Chinese Communist Firms Just Days After Huawei Lobbyist’s Brother Joins White House
- “Sen. Maggie Hassan (D., N.H.), who is holding on to a narrow advantage in her race this November, according to the Cook Political Report, slammed Biden for failing to secure the southern border and called for tougher security and enforcement.” New Hampshire Democrats Take Aim at Biden
- “Are you ‘deeply grateful’ for how things turned out under Biden? If not, what are you going to do about it?” We’re ‘Better Off’ Under Biden? Who Is Obama Kidding?
- Tiffany Smiley, WA US Senate candidate: “But because you won’t hold Patty Murray accountable, I will.” GOP Senate Candidates Get Loud and Fight Back Before the Election
- From the looks of recent polling trends, voters could dash Democrats’ hopes in November. Let’s start with the Senate race. Warnock held an advantage on college football legend Herschel Walker, whom conventional wisdom has called one of those “bad” Senate candidates. Dissatisfied with his original team, Walker shook up his campaign staff, and it’s starting to pay off. November Is Looking Even Brighter for Georgia Republicans
- “Georgians don’t want grievance politics. They want real solutions for real problems.” Why “Tank” Abrams Can’t Make the Sale in GA
- “The fact that the RNC uses the same ad agency as the DNC says everything you need to know about the intelligence of the Republican politicians and the people running their PACs.” For the Love of God, Would You Please Stop Being Stupid?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The Ukrainians’ strategy anticipated this possibility, planned on it, and when the Russians foolishly obliged immediately took full advantage.” Ukraine’s Big Victory This Past Week Was No Accident
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Xi has not traveled beyond China’s borders since the [Chinese]] COVID-19 pandemic spread across the globe after an outbreak in Wuhan.” Xi’s First Trip Abroad in Two Years Includes Meeting With Putin, Summit of Growing Eurasian Bloc
- “Sweden Democrats in huge victory. . . Bombshell developments in the Swedish election, where it looks like the ruling leftists may finally face defeat.” The Swedish Election Bombshell
- “Iran’s new armaments were publicly displayed as its leaders consider entering a revamped version of the 2015 nuclear accord, which will unfreeze millions in assets that Iran is expected to use to bolster its regional terror operations and missile arrays.” Iran Unveils Drone Designed For ‘Attacking Haifa, Tel Aviv’
- “Louisa Lim’s book, Indelible City: Dispossession and Defiance in Hong Kong, tells the heartbreaking tale of the Chinese takeover of what was one of the world’s freest cities.”How Great Britain Lost Hong Kong is a Perfect Case Study for Protecting Taiwan
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Boondoggles of spending.” Military Personnel Are Struggling To Get By As Pentagon Budget Falls Short
- Lloyd Billingsley: “A tale of two novelists, at least one of whom would not have been surprised by the attack on Salman Rushdie.” Rushdie and Richard
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “As bureaucracies add complexity, they become ineffective—and society suffers.” Sludge Kills
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The MNA is demanding a 30% pay increase over the next three years, in response to staffing shortages, but hospitals, who have offered around 10% raises, say they simply can’t afford that expense, according to Axios.” More Than 10,000 Minnesota Nurses Launch Largest Nursing Strike In U.S. History
- “The declarations makes a nice distraction from New York’s covid and and monkeypox response.” New York Gov. Hochul Declares ‘State of Emergency’ After Polio Found in Another County’s Wastewater Samples
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Are woke doctors necessarily the smartest? If they are thinking more about proper pronouns and social justice, are they thinking less about blood tests and MRI findings?” When you are sick, do you want Dr Woke or Dr Smart?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Blue Origin will not be doing suborbital flights now for a considerable time, pending an investigation into this failure.” Blue Origin Suborbital Flight Aborted During Ascent
- “Firefly has yet to make orbit. Their first launch attempt last year of Alpha failed when one first stage engine shut down prematurely due to a loose connection.” Firefly Scrubs Launch of Alpha Rocket
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Former Republican National Committee chairman and President Bush reelection campaign manager Ken Mehlman, who has since revealed he practices homosexuality, led the effort to gain support for the bill and partnered with a new nonprofit group called Centerline Action, per The Washington Post.” GOP Establishment Leaders Call on Senate to Enshrine Same-Sex Marriage
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Inequality and unfairness cannot be eliminated without eliminating what is best in humanity.” Fair is Foul
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
“How in God’s name can you deal with people who won’t act in good faith, and who control the election process, by casting ballots that they and they alone will count, or not, as the case may be?”
This is as close to pure, unadulterated truth as words can come. It matters not who casts votes. It only matters who counts them.