Good morning kids. Thursday and one of the frustrating things about writing this column, insofar as the way I do it, is that just as you’re ready to focus in on one topic, you find a link to something else of equal importance that comes out of left field. I guess it’s better than having nothing to sink one’s teeth into, but in any case, this morning we seem to be trying to take the proverbial sip of water from a firehose.
The other thing that gets me crazy is forgetting the actual “crux of the biscuit” as it were when writing my rant. Yesterday, in describing how the junta has to walk back and disavow its puppet’s brain farts with growing frequency, the main point that I wanted to make was that the one thing that they are not walking back is his incitement and blood libeling of their enemies. That’s no gaffe. And despite having the brain function of a wilted kohlrabi, when it comes to delivering this message, Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants delivers them with as much clarity and gusto as a Viennese housepainter at the Berlin Sportspalast. Worse, he has an entire government including the courts, law enforcement and the armed forces either giving him a standing ovation or staying silent to save their own skin and pensions.
Bombshell allegations by FBI Special Agent Steve Friend contained in a whistleblower complaint filed late Wednesday with the Department of Justice inspector general reveal a politicized Washington, DC, FBI field office cooking the books to exaggerate the threat of domestic terrorism, and using an “overzealous” January 6 investigation to harass conservative Americans and violate their constitutional rights.
Friend, 37, a respected 12-year veteran of the FBI and a SWAT-team member, was suspended Monday, stripped of his gun and badge, and escorted out of the FBI field office in Daytona Beach, Fla., after complaining to his supervisors about the violations.
He was declared absent without leave last month for refusing to participate in SWAT raids that he believed violated FBI policy and were a use of excessive force against Jan. 6 subjects accused of misdemeanor offenses. . .
. . . “I have an oath to uphold the Constitution,” he told supervisors when he asserted his conscientious objection to joining an Aug. 24 raid on a J6 subject in the Jacksonville, Fla., area. “I have a moral objection and want to be considered a conscientious objector.”
Friend, who did not vote for Donald Trump in the 2020 election, said he told his immediate boss twice that he believed the raid, and the investigative process leading up to it, violated FBI policy and the subject’s rights under the Sixth Amendment right to a fair trial and Eighth Amendment right against cruel and unusual punishment. . .
. . . Friend says his concerns are shared with large numbers of rank-and-file FBI agents across the country who believe they are being used as pawns to pursue the political agenda of the bosses in Washington, DC.
These kinds of abuses of the law are a “morale killer” for field agents, he says.
Many agents, who joined the FBI in the wake of 9/11, are keeping their heads down because they are close to their 20-year retirement with full pension. But he says they are equally disgusted at being forced to take part in the politicization of federal law enforcement.
We are now at a point where I can no longer shake my head in understanding of the position these people are in. Just as a reminder, this is not some new phenomenon. The FBI has at best been a bureaucracy whose sole mission, as is the mission of every bureaucracy, is to perpetuate itself. I don’t have to go into the litany of scandals and outrages it was at the center of over the course of just the past 30 years. Right here and right now, the FBI is nothing more than an instrument of political repression that is being wielded by a Junta that seeks nothing more than absolute power and the final destruction of the American republic.
My message to every employee of the FBI, as well as the DOJ, CIA and now the IRS and every other damned agency in Washington is unequivocal: to hell with your 20-year career and your pension. If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. And that problem is going to lead to a “final solution” if you catch my meaning. I applaud Steve Friend. The problem is the thousands of others who will not stand with him right now, when the chips are down not just for him but for the nation itself. We hang together or we hang separately, and as of now that seems to be our fate. As one commenter noted yesterday evening:
People read history books about the beginning of something horrific like the Third Reich and ask “Why didn’t they see? Why didn’t they DO something?”
We are living in exactly such a time, and we are finding out why ‘they’ didn’t do something. Trying to stop the horror brings the gaze of said horror to you. And that horror will use the power of the state crush you and everyone associated with you.
Posted by: AZ Hi Desert (Gringo fuertemente armado-Tempus belli)) at September 21, 2022 06:17 PM (l7Kbv)
If as fools like Andrew McCarthy and Sean Hannity, as well as what Miranda Devine herself states in her piece, that most or much of the rank and file in the Bureau agree with Steve Friend, then if they were to walk out en masse in solidarity with him, that would send a message all the way to Kalorama. But no. And while Steve Friend is having his life ruined (if you think the worst is over for him as he exits the Hoover Building with a box of his personal effects, think again; they want him crushed pour encourager les autres and to prevent the rise of, an influencer, shall we say) because he dared protest the treatment of the J-6 political prisoners, this is how the Junta treats its foot soldiers:
Shannon Brandt, the 41-year-old accused of murdering 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson for being a supposed “Republican extremist,” was freed Tuesday from the Stutsman County jail in North Dakota, Breitbart News has confirmed.
An official at the jail told Breitabrt News that Brandt had posted a $50,000 bond and was released . . .
. . . The killing occurred just days after President Joe Biden held a “unity” summit aimed at rallying Americans to fight so-called “MAGA Republicans,” whom Biden called a “threat” to the country in a speech earlier this month.
Someone like Buffalo-Headdress-Guy and scores like him is allowed in to the Capitol by cops — who hold the door open for him — and is still rotting in a DC jail somewhere for doing nothing more than gawking at the drapery and taking a selfie, but this bastard skates after posting bond. I’d be stunned if the money did not come from a Soros front group. We don’t have a two-tiered justice system; we do not have a justice system. The justice system is more and more another arm of political repression wielded against the citizenry. Open your mouth and get your teeth kicked down your throat. At some point, the word “extremist” will no longer be needed as a modifier. Calling someone “Republican” will be a combination identifier/slander all by itself. Just like the word “Jew.” And the rest as they say is history. Literally.
I wrote yesterday:
“We abhor violence. We detest it to our core. We beg and plead just to be left alone to live our lives as we want, within the constraints of our faith and our morals, and in return we gladly afford the same to anyone else. It is the anti-American Left and their party, the Democrats, that believe exactly the opposite. It is they who are the purveyors of death, violence, hate and incitement in the name of accruing absolute power.”
Friend and friend of the blog Michael Walsh wrote me an e-mail and commented:
“Agree, but as we move forward to Armageddon, you might have to shoulder arms and pass the ammo…”
As I wrote back, although I neglected to include the very big qualifier beginning with “BUT,” it was for sure implied. The situation we face is intolerable and will only get worse as everything this Junta is inflicting on us in the name of social justice, equity, saving the planet and every other cockamamie bullshit used to cover the real reason, their attaining absolute power “by any means necessary” comes crashing down on them and ultimately on us. This can’t go on. If there were many more Steve Friends in the FBI as well as in the military, which like the rest of the DC bureaucracy is turning into a force of fanatics whose main enemy is not the ChiComs but the citizenry at home (thanks, Obama!) I’d sleep a bit more soundly at night. But that’s just not human nature, sadly. We go along to get along.
In July, Iranian president Ebrahim Raisi ordered the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution to step up the enforcement of the nation’s hijab law.
Just weeks later, a young woman standing with her family in a Tehran subway station was arbitrarily taken into a van by the “morality police” for an unknown dress code violation. While in custody, Mahsa Amini, 22, fell into a coma and was taken to a hospital, where she died three days later. Her father said her legs were bruised; others say she had been beaten on the head near her neck. The government says she died of a heart attack. But the Iranian people, who are already outraged over abuses by the “morality police” and other Iranian military forces, are protesting in the streets. “Women, Life, Freedom” is a common chant. So is “I will kill whoever killed my sister . . .”
. . . After Mahsa’s burial, protesters held a rally outside the governor’s office and confronted the security forces while chanting, “I will kill whoever killed my sister.” The police responded by firing tear gas and pellets at the protesters, arresting some people and wounding several others.
On the third day of protests, uprisings occurred in Sanandaj, Mahabad, and Karaj, and a demonstration was held by students at Tehran University. The regime tried to hamper the protests by disrupting the internet in Saqqez and Sanandaj, but the crowds could not be stopped. Women had a significant presence in the protests. Mrs. Rajavi offered her sympathies to Mahsa Amini’s family and called for public mourning over her murder.
Meanwhile, on the fifth day of the uprising in different areas of Tehran and dozens of cities across Iran, at least 25 provinces have continued. people in Tehran and other cities, including Mashhad, Sabzevar, Arak, Ilam, Marivan, Gorgan, Birjand, Isfahan, Sari, Tabriz, Karaj, Fardis Karaj, Kermanshah, Qazvin, Shiraz, Bandar-Abbas, Kish, Kerman, Rafsanjan, Sanandaj, Qom, Khorramabad, Zanjan, Rasht, Ahvaz, Urmia, Bukan, Mahabad, Ardabil and Hamedan took to the streets and demonstrated against the mullahs’ regime.
On Tuesday, the state-run website Eslam-e No reported a tweet by Mohsen Mansouri, the governor of Tehran, in which he wrote, “The main elements of tonight’s gatherings in Tehran were fully organized, trained and had plans to create disturbances in Tehran. Pouring diesel fuel on roads, hurling rocks, attacking the police, setting fire to motorbikes and garbage cans, destroying public property, etc. are not things that ordinary people would do.”
I would remind you that an anonymous Tunisian man who immolated himself in protest to his government wound up setting the entire Middle East on fire and causing the so-called “Arab Spring.” While that was not in any way, shape, or form a “democratic” movement to say the least, the salient point is that it caused several corrupt, repressive governments to fall. While, of course, I am thinking of the mullah-ocracy in Tehran, the parallels to what is happening to us right here in the former USA are apparent.
Psaki-psircling way back to the top and my observation about many other things happening all at once, first we have the situation in Ukraine, where Vladimir Putin is now calling up 300,000 more men and threatening to use nukes on Ukraine, despite massive protests in Russia at the escalation. Whether he uses them or not (and a cornered, desperate rat, especially one with nukes, is not a pleasant thought), recall back when we conned Ukraine into giving up the nukes on its territory, left there in the wake of the collapse of the Soviet Union, in exchange for security promises. Had they done the smart thing and declined that offer, I doubt old Vladdy would be making threats to light up Kiev. He might not have invaded in the first place.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Naomi Wolf: “The worst that can happen to the human species is happening.” Destroying Women, Poisoning Breast Milk, Murdering Babies – and Hiding the Truth
- “It is an attempt to remake humanity entirely into a race of beings that are integrally linked with technology to the point where it is impossible to differentiate man from machine.”Biden Issues Transhumanist Biotechnology EO Calling to ‘Program Biology in the Same Way’ We Program ‘Computers’
- “If the Right captures some of the Left’s youthful energy and rebellious cachet, it would represent a tectonic cultural and political shift.” A New Counterculture?
- “The modestly educated and malignly motivated amateur psychotherapists of student affairs have an agenda and they are advancing it through freshman orientation.” Games or Grooming?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- And yet the J-6 sting victims are still rotting away in the Garland Archipelago. Alleged Murderer of Cayler Ellingson Released on Bail
- Miranda Devine: “He was declared absent without leave last month for refusing to participate in SWAT raids that he believed violated FBI policy and were a use of excessive force against Jan. 6 subjects accused of misdemeanor offenses. This American hero, the father of two small children, has blown up his ‘dream career’ because he could not live with his conscience if he continued to be part of what he sees as the unjust persecution of conservative Americans.” FBI Hero Paying the Price for Exposing Unjust “Persecution” of Conservative Americans
- “A group of progressive Democrats has adopted the ideas of Hitler and Stalin in using animation to paint their enemies with broad brush strokes and portray them as pure evil. Over the top? Not hardly.” Democrats Trying to Frighten Voters With Dark, Animated Imagery About the GOP and Cultural Issues
- “At any rate, I have a different take on the Jan. 6 ‘insurrection’. . . ” January 6 Will One Day Be A National Holiday — It Will Be America’s Bastille Day
- “When they come for you, will there be anyone left to speak out?” Congress to Spend $62 Million+ Demolishing Monuments Including World Renowned Jewish-American Artist’s Gravesite at (Anti-Slavery) Confederate Monument
- Daniel Greenfield: “It’s hard to imagine the Space Force doing anything less patriotic short of defecting to China.” Space Force Promotes “White Rage”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Although left-wing attorneys have claimed that the illegal aliens are “very traumatized” by their arrival on Martha’s Vineyard, some of the illegal aliens have told Catholic Charities that they would love to return to the elite island because of “how beautiful” it is. Illegal Aliens, Deported from Martha’s Vineyard, Want to Return to ‘Beautiful’ Island
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The Martha’s Vineyard experience marks a unique opportunity for modern bicoastal progressivism.” Martha’s Meltdown Model
* * * * *
- “78 potential terrorists have been arrested at the border in 2022, but 850,000 migrants ‘got away.’” Report: A Dozen Individuals on Terror Watchlist Tried to Cross Southern Border in August Alone
- “[FNC’s Bill] Melugin has been a constant presence on Fox News this year, pairing on-the-ground coverage with aerial drone footage to demonstrate the scale of migrant crossings.”White House Annoyed at Presence of Reporter at Border
- “These reports follow [so-called quote-unquote “vice president”] Kamala Harris telling Chuck Todd the border is secure less than two weeks ago. Just like Joe Biden brushing off questions on inflation, her denial of reality is evident to everyone paying attention. And Melugin’s dogged reporting is a big part of exposing the truth.” Why Fox News’ Bill Melugin Is Getting Under the Biden Junta’s Skin
- “Karine Jean-Pierre is the ‘Baghdad Bob’ of the border crisis.” Talking Points Will Not Fix the Border Crisis
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Please answer with a simple yes or no — does your bank have a policy against funding new oil and gas products?” Tlaib asked. “Mr. Dimon?” “Absolutely not,” Dimon responded. “And that would be the road to hell for America.” America’s Top Bank Executive Nukes Rancida Taliban When She Pushes Climate Alarmism: ‘Absolutely Not’
- “As the energy industry goes, so goes American capitalism. You’ve been warned.” From Hearings to Hogwash
- Howz’at? A ‘Moral Obligation’: California Looks To Ban Diesel-Powered Trucks To Rectify ‘Decades of Racist’ Practices
- Jack Posobiec: “They’re taking away your ability to be able to live your life and make your choices.” WEF Launching New Push for Permanent ‘Climate Change’ Lockdowns
- “White House climate envoy John Kerry said Tuesday that he wants to restart climate talks with China, just one day before President Joe Biden on Wednesday accused China of secretly building up its nuclear arsenal.” John Kerry Wants to Restart Climate Talks With Nation Engaged in a Secret Nuclear Buildup
- “The process involves placing the body inside a long, reusable steel container along with wood chips and flowers to aerate it – allowing microbes and bacteria to break down the remains,” according to the Daily Mail. “One month later, the remains will fully decompose and be turned into soil.” California Will Allow Human Composting After Death to Combat Climate Change
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “As inflation remains elevated and core inflation — the price level increase for all items except for food and energy — continues to rise, the central bank’s decision signals that officials are prioritizing a cooldown in cost pressures, even with potential declines in economic activity.” Dow Dives as Fed Hikes Key Rate Three-Quarters of a Point
- At a press conference on Wednesday, Powell said that inflation has not fallen, directly contradicting the president’s assertion on 60 Minutes over the weekend that inflation had fallen and prices were now rising “just an inch, hardly at all.” Powell Contradicts Biden, Says Inflation Still Too High
- “The Federal Reserve’s aggressive monetary policy tightening, marked by oversized interest rate increases, has significantly weakened the housing market. In contrast, other sectors of the economy, like the labor market, have shown incredible resilience despite the Fed’s attempts to cool demand.” US Home Sales Decline for Seventh Straight Month
- “The price crash comes as new housing projects in 2021 were rented at the highest rates since the 1960s, according to Statistics Canada, the Canadian government’s statistical analysis arm.” Canada’s Housing Bubble May Have Just Popped
- “In the past, fiscal conservatives warned that future generations would pay the debt Democrats were accumulating. If the Democrats have their way, that future will arrive much sooner than we think.” The Coming Austerity Crisis
- “Can’t do anything without the government getting involved.” Biden Junta Plans to Regulate Cryptocurrency and Digital Assets
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Adams is going to find his clearly arbitrary, capricious, and irrational policy increasingly difficult to justify, without serious cost.” Pushback: NYC Cops Fight City’s Chinese COVID Jab Mandate
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “A top China health official has now warned citizens to avoid touching foreigners. Meanwhile, covid lockdowns are dragging down the Chinese economy.” China Reports Its First Monkeypox Case
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Freeing a murderer on the way out the door.” Mosby’s Final Insult to Baltimore
- “State Police Benevolent Association says ‘a vote for Ted Budd is a vote for the men and women of law enforcement.'” Top North Carolina Law Enforcement Group Abandons Cheri Beasley, Citing Democrat’s Embrace of ‘Defund the Police Activists’
- “The politicization of a justice system that should be blind and fair to all.” The Hate Crime Double Standard
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “If Cruz goes forward with his plans to back—and allow the senate to advance—the legislation, then he will immediately become one of the biggest enablers of the establishment media and Big Tech giants and he could seriously jeopardize his political future.” (fuck you very much, Ted – jjs) Ted Cruz Caves to Democrat Amy Klobuchar on Media Cartel Bill
- Glenn Greenwald: “It makes no difference what you think of this group. What you’re seeing here is the new and much more alarming frontier of corporate censorship: *banishment from the financial system* for having the wrong ideology.” PayPal, Venmo, Google Purging Wrongthink: Daily Sceptic and Gays Against Groomers the Latest Targets
- “Senior editor An Phung and managing editor Alex Koppelman, both previous colleagues of former anchor Brian Stelter, suddenly announced their departures shortly after several major anchors and reporters had stepped down. Their announcements came amid Licht’s attempt to reform the network in order to produce more bipartisan coverage.” Two More CNN Employees Depart the Network
- “Even though any reasonable-minded person understands that Melania Trump has never been anti-Christmas, it’s nice to see the former first lady take a stand against this snake of a former friend and set the record straight.” Melania Trump Vindicated: Ex-First Lady Destroys Former Aide, Media Over Christmas Smear
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The Legislation would require institutions of higher education participating in the Federal Direct Student Loan Program to pay 50% of any student loan balance that is in default.” Sen. Josh Hawley to Introduce Legislation Putting Universities on the Hook For Student Debt
- “Forgiveness of college debt is unpopular with many, seeing it as a giveaway to the richest Americans.” Biden Student Loan Plan Backfire: Most Call It a Political Move — And Unfair: I&I/TIPP Poll
- The Left should have to answer one simple question: “Why do you sexualize children?” The NEA Is Providing Teachers With Sexually Explicit Materials
- “Virginians elected Youngkin to start restoring sanity to their public schools. Good for him for doing his job.” Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin Delivers Utter Sanity in New School Rules on “Trans” Kids
- “Every kid who glances at the bizarre breasts or snickers at the weirdness of it all is feeding his fetish and turning him on. And the adults who sanction the behaviors are accomplices.”Make No Mistake – That Prosthetic Breast Teacher Is Turned on by Making Children Uncomfortable
- “All conservatives should take to heart the winning argument in the Dobbs case.” This Was American Conservatism’s Finest Moment
- “Now is the time to go on the offensive.” Common Good Originalism After Dobbs
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The complaint — filed on behalf of Pure Integrity Michigan Elections — argues that Benson violated the Help America Vote Act (HAVA) by giving ERIC access to Michigan’s Qualified Voter File, a secure voter list used by the bureau of elections and more than 1,500 election clerks. HAVA requires each secretary of state to maintain and clean voter rolls without outside assistance.” Complaint: Michigan Secretary Of State Broke Law By Outsourcing Voter Roll Cleanup To Left-Wing Group
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The lawsuit, filed in a New York state court in Manhattan, accused the Trump Organization of engaging in “numerous acts of fraud and misrepresentation” in preparing Trump‘s annual statements of financial condition from 2011 to 2021. It also named the Trump Organization, the former president’s son Donald Trump Jr. and his daughter Ivanka Trump as defendants.” (persecution – jjs) New York Attorney General Sues Trump, Adult Children for Fraud
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “t wasn’t because her Jew hatred was too extreme even for the Left. It was because Linda Sarsour was the target of ‘Russian trolls.’ What’s next, New York Times? Space aliens stole her brain?” Whatever Happened to Linda Sarsour, the Hamas Louse? New York Times Says Russian Trolls Got Her.
- However, critics were skeptical of the condemnation from the Democrat officials, including physician Pradheep J. Shanker, who tweeted: “Unless you punish such antisemitism, its [sic] all talk.” Rancida Taliban Faces Backlash From Top Democrats Over “Outrageous” Anti-Semitic Test, Critics Skeptical of Democrats’ Outrage
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Jones is also charged with lying to the FBI during the investigation into the red-light camera bribes. . . According to a CBS report from 2008, the senior Jones was also ‘indispensable to Barack Obama’s career.”,’ Chicago Democrat Friend of Obama, Emil Jones III, Indicted on Bribery Charges
- “News broke on Tuesday that Racine County Deputy Sheriff Malik Frazier’s name was removed from Barnes’ list of Wisconsin law enforcement endorsements. . . Frazier, who reportedly personally supports Barnes in the U.S. Senate race, did not professionally endorse him and was unaware his name and title would be included in the candidate’s list of endorsements.” Mandela Barnes Was Just Caught With Another Fake Police Endorsement
- “On Tuesday, Axios reported that McConnell’s super PAC, the Senate Leadership Fund (SLF), is pulling another $9.6 million in television ads from the Arizona contest where Republican Senate candidate Blake Masters remains locked in a tight effort to unseat Democrat incumbent Mark Kelly.” McConnell Abandons Arizona Senate Race to Maintain a GOP He Can Control
- “Before Donald Trump descended the golden escalator at Trump tower in June 2015, the GOP had gone more than a quarter-century without a rock star. Now, it has two, and that is the challenge.” Can the GOP Accommodate Two Rock Stars?
- “The Democratic Governors Association poured over a million dollars into the Oregon governor’s race last week, its largest contribution yet in the state.” (no one likes a used Kotek – jjs) Panicked Democrats Throwing Big Money at Oregon Governor Race
- “Community banks are in the community.” Kamala Harris Delivers Word Salad, Again
- “Political analysis has retreated back into the familiar narratives of a bygone past.” Why Partisans Are Trapped in the Past
- “The truth is, he never cared about his constituents.” Do Not Weep for Joe Manchin
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The order — which would throw 300,000 more troops into the increasingly desperate fight — sparked a wave of protests across Russia and a run on one-way tickets out of the country.”Putin Escalates War With Nuke Threats, 300,000 Troop Mobilization as War Protests Sweep Russia
- The bear might be seriously crippled, but you’re still poking a bear. With nukes. And pissing him off. Zelensky to U.N.: ‘Formula for Peace’ in Ukraine Begins with “Punishment”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “It seems 22-year-old Mahsa Amini was taken into custody for offenses against the hijab rules of the ‘morality police.'” Iran Erupts in Protests After Young Woman Dies in Regime Custody
- “New nuclear deal will strengthen Iran’s terror network in Middle East, Africa, exclusive testimony says.” US General: Biden Sanctions Relief for Iran Will Aid Iranian Assassination Plots
- “The competing narratives are expected to play out at the U.N. this week, with either side accusing the other of violating international norms.” Biden Seeks to Rally Leaders Against Russia; Putin Touts ‘Radical Transformation’ of Global System
- “As the persecuted Cardinal Joseph Zen faces trial, the pontiff says he respects ‘the Chinese mentality.’” Pope Francis Betrays the Anti-Totalitarian Legacy of John Paul II
- Raymond Ibrahim: “And the same West that is ready to sacrifice everything for Ukraine yawns.” The Jihad on Armenia Erupts Again
- “The UN secretary-general warns everyone that we are on the brink of a cataclysm.” The Art of Scaring You to Death
- “With violent crime on the rise, British police are losing the trust of the public.” Anarchy in the U.K.
- “How will an already fractious Britain fare under an ardently Islamophilic king?” Charles in Charge
- “The steady advance of America’s branch of Hamas.” Two CAIR Broadcasts in One Day
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Lori Lightfoot and Muriel Bowser wave their scepters.” Monarchs Reign Over American Cities
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “It is, as the press release touts, the best view in decades of Neptune’s rings.” Webb’s First Infrared Image of Neptune
- “Capitalism in space: Hilton has been chosen to design the hotel suites inside the Starlab private space station that Nanoracks is building and hopes to launch sometime this decade.”Hilton Chosen to Design Hotel Suites on Nanorack’s Starlab Private Space Station
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “FDA warns ‘sleepy chicken’ challenge is very unsafe.” Chinese-Owned TikTok Convinces Teens to Marinate Chicken in NyQuil
- “Oops!” Pfizer is Being Sued for Discriminating Against Whites and Asians
- “. . . let’s face it, the above products are not essential. They may improve the quality of life, but they don’t make life possible. No matter your race, sex, or place of origin, if you have any objection to ESG or government-corporate partnerships telling you how to live your life, take a few minutes to find some alternatives.” Unilever Doubles Down on ESG
- “While this is not an exhaustive list of companies with woke agendas, they are perhaps some of the most high-profile examples of beloved American brands that champion causes more aligned with the radical Left than the average American.” Here’s a List of Some Consumer Brands Committed to a Woke Agenda (In Case Conservatives Want to Start Avoiding Them)
- “The number of witches could grow.” Who Will Take the Place of America’s Disappearing Christians?
- Robert Spencer: “Now short guys are becoming trans tall.” Insanity on Stilts
- David Harsanyi: “We don’t need to love the man to love the art.” (this a very slippery slope; Polanski? Wagner? Cosby? – jjs) Canceled Or Not, Woody Allen is a Genius
- Christian Toto: “Progressive darling [and no-talent meesekeit] pretends her uber-woke comedy could crush her career.” Amy Schumer’s Cancel Culture Fears Are Fake News
- “With the death of the queen, we have lost one of our last connections to that great civilization that gave us law, order, general liberty, culture, and our Christian heritage.”Why the Enemies of Western Civilization Hated Queen Elizabeth
HITHER & YON
- “Archaeologists uncovered an “exceptional” cave in Israel in early September that has been sealed for an estimated 3,300 years, filled with artifacts and possible human burial from the time of Ramesses II.” ‘Frozen In Time’: Incredible 3,300-Year-Old Discovery Revealed
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.