Good morning kids. Tuesday and first up, it looks like Hurricane Ian is about to or already has slammed into Cuba and the predicted path has it heading straight up Florida’s Gulf Coast.
Gov. Ron DeSantis declared a state of emergency for all of Florida ahead of Hurricane Ian making landfall later in the week. The storm could grow into a Category 4 hurricane, with 140 mph winds, by late Tuesday above the Gulf of Mexico and is expected to bring coastal flooding, heavy rain and high winds to the Sunshine State.
Gov. DeSantis will be holding a 9 a.m. press conference at the State Emergency Operations Center in Tallahassee.
If you are anywhere near the path of this thing, please take all necessary precautions to keep yourself safe and get the hell out of way as soon as you can. Now, on to the unnatural disasters caused by Democrats, Leftists and Socialists. Despite the litany of depredations being visited on us by a corrupt, illegitimate junta as well as violence inspired by and indeed fomented by said junta, there are still those with their head planted firmly up their posteriors with a spectacular view of their sigmoids. They refuse to see our rapid descent into what is shaping up to be a tyrannical police state, believing that at best, it’s a few rotten apples that are the cause of all of it. Yet some of them seem to finally have the scales fall from their eyes. Or, if not falling away, then for sore there are quite a few that have been sufficiently loosened to let in a very unpleasant view of things.
Special Counsel John Durham continues to ignore the FBI’s malfeasance in the Crossfire Hurricane targeting of Donald Trump, a Friday court filing by prosecutors in the criminal case against Igor Danchenko confirms. While that approach may have been prudent and in the country’s best interests three and a half years ago, when then-Attorney General Bill Barr tasked Durham to investigate the origins of the Russia collusion hoax, it is no longer judicious.
The special counsel’s failure to appreciate this reality threatens the government’s case against Danchenko, but more significantly has spurred the Biden administration, the D.C. deep state, and partisan state officials to further weaponize the criminal justice system against their political enemies. . .
. . . Why then does Durham appear poised to refuse to reveal to the jury the real reason his predecessors ignored Danchenko’s apparent lies? Why also is Durham’s case against Danchenko only the third criminal case from his multi-year investigation, when evidence suggests several other players, either within the government or working with the government, engaged in potentially criminal activity? For that matter, why did Barr refuse to prosecute former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for allegedly lying to investigators when he claimed he had not authorized a media leak about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation?
While some critics on the right frame Barr and Durham’s failure to prosecute more broadly as proof that their goal has always been to protect the establishment and cover up wrongdoing, an honest assessment of the former attorney general’s words and conduct suggests a different answer — one that was reasonable and prudent at the time but can no longer be justified . . .
. . . As AG, Barr also made clear that he would not take creative license with the federal criminal code “to gin up allegations of criminality by one’s political opponents based on the flimsiest of legal theories.” Using the criminal justice system for partisan political ends “is not a good development” and “is not good for our political life. And “the only way to stop this vicious cycle, the only way to break away from a dual system of justice, is to make sure that we scrupulously apply the single and proper standard of justice for everybody,” Barr stressed, promising justice “will not be a tit-for-tat exercise” . . .
. . . But Barr and Durham’s high-minded approach to prosecutorial discretion did not stop the vicious cycle. On the contrary, the tepid approach to prosecuting those who abuse government power to target political enemies emboldened the DOJ, FBI, and intelligence community’s intrusion into politics and its interference in elections.
I am a huge admirer of Margot Cleveland. Over the past several years, she has done yeoman’s work in examining every aspect of the Russia Collusion hoax as well as the Mueller “probe” and the multiple shampeachments against Trump. She has a well-deserved reputation of being an outstanding lawyer, and while that has made her granular reportage on these topics invaluable, including this extensive essay, she is nevertheless blind to the institutional corruption of a criminal justice system and government that she and many like her desperately want to believe can be saved. The passage I highlighted perfectly illustrates that conflict.
Barr is a complete hack. If his anger over Trump being allowed to have a special master in the wake of the FBI’s Gestapo raid on Mar-a-Lago doesn’t convince you, his decades long tenure within the highest echelons of national law enforcement should. He was the nation’s top cop at the time of Ruby Ridge and actually did pro-bono work for government assassin with a badge Lon Horiuchi. Randy Weaver was being strong-armed by the Bureau to become a government informer on “white separatists” they were targeting. He refused. His wife and son wound up shot to death and he was tarred as an anti-government Nazi.
Gee, doesn’t all this sound vaguely familiar? From the Whitmer kidnapping plot to the J6 “rioters,” the vast majority of whom are turning out to be government shills and stooges who were fomenting the “rioting” while those who were allowed in to the Capitol did nothing more than gawk at the drapery. Some insurrection. Oh, but there were deaths. Ashli Babbitt assassinated by Capitol cop Michael Byrd and Roseanne Boyland, beaten to death by security forces comprised of cops and other Feds. As for police officer Brian Sicknick, sick bastard cum Congressman Mondaire Jones is still hawking the blood libel that he was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher by “white supremacist insurrectionists” as opposed to dying hours later from a heart attack.
Pro-tip to Mondaire Jones and the rest of the Left: if you’re going to have an insurrection, you need to have actual insurrectionists. No matter, I guess. They just make them up out of thin air.
Psaki-psircling back to the scales that bitterly cling to Margot Cleveland’s eyes, while it is painful in the extreme to witness what is going on and desperately hope that the notion that what you always believed in is somehow salvageable, there has to come a point where you realize that that is impossible. Everything we have witnessed these past few years and especially ramping up since Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants was installed as the Ober-Groping-Furor of the Kalorama Kontrollers just over a year and a half ago confirms it. But pining over what was lost in the vain belief that it will return is no longer an option. But the first thing that must be done is to recognize and admit that it’s gone.
What does fidelity to our founding principles require today? Let me begin to answer that question with a quote—perhaps a familiar quote to some or most of you. But it’s apt, and there’s always a chance some of you haven’t heard it, and/or that others can use a refresher.
The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected. Even when the revolutionist might himself repent of his revolution, the traditionalist is already defending it as part of his tradition. Thus we have two great types—the advanced person who rushes us into ruin, and the retrospective person who admires the ruins. He admires them especially by moonlight, not to say moonshine. Each new blunder of the progressive or prig becomes instantly a legend of immemorial antiquity for the snob. This is called the balance, or mutual check, in our Constitution.
Those words were spoken by G.K. Chesterton, a Brit, in 1924. He was speaking of the British Constitution, not ours. But the words strike me as especially apt to our situation.
What have our conservatives conserved? But before we answer that—hint: almost nothing—let’s first ask: what were they supposed to conserve? What do they say they are conserving in all those fundraising letters they send out that have been netting them hundreds of millions per year for most of my lifetime? . . .
. . . Fourth—and certainly not least—is the American regime itself. Have we conserved that? Does it function as it was designed to do? As a political scientist, and as a historian of sorts before that, I find the question laughable. If any of you want to make the case that we still live in the founders’ regime, go ahead.
Meanwhile, I will tell you some of what I see. A giant, unaccountable, unelected fourth branch of government that does what it wants without input or supervision from the people, and that usurps executive, legislative, and judicial power. Rights are routinely trampled. Two-track justice—one standard for friends of the regime, another for its enemies—is now the norm. Just last week a man killed with his car a teenager for the “crime” of being Republican. He’s already out on bail. Meanwhile there are still dozens of January 6 protesters in pretrial detention for ridiculous noncrimes such as “parading. . .”
. . . For “conservatives,” the most heroic act of the 20th century was not D-Day or the moon landing but William F. Buckley, Jr. purging the Birchers. Hence, they’re always on the lookout for more purges. Whole careers and institutions are now made of this. Think of the Bulwark and the Dispatch—of Bill and Steve and Jonah and David and Kevin. All of these “conservatives” are now character assassins out to destroy the lives of anyone even a click to their right, many their former friends.
One thing I’ve noticed is that conservatives really get mad when you point out that people who treat you like enemies are, in fact, your enemies. Finally, the conservatives find a backbone, and righteous indignation! To refer to someone libeling you, trying to cancel you, calling for your “extirpation” and even assassination as an “enemy”? How dare you! Civility in politics above all else! . .
. . . Anyway, either they’re in on it, or they’re motivated by a dedication to “principle” so perverse as to be self-negating. It is plausible—and we may say the explanation fits the observable facts—that the conservatives are the way they are because they have completely internalized the narrative of the Left.
They believe that America is irredeemably evil and racist. They believe that they are horrible people, burdened with a kind of original sin—not the one in the Bible but rather one cooked up by 20th-century academic leftists and intellectuals. They believe that “the white race is the cancer of human history.” And so they believe that they deserve to lose, and even to die. . .
. . . Well, these days if you even suggest that the United States might be trending in a bad direction, here come the conservative enforcers. It’s not merely that they think our constitutional system is, or ought to be, sacrosanct. On that, I agree with them.
It’s that they believe—against the Founders, and against all experience of history—that once implemented, it can never be lost. They defend every perversion, distortion, corruption, and topsy-turvy reinterpretation of that system as if it were the system itself.
Read the whole thing (and props to Anton for a Godfather reference as well). So, what is to be done? In the face of a tyranny that is growing more desperate and violent almost by the day, the first thing that is required is to open your eyes and see things the way they are and not how you wish they were.
Get the hell out of that river in Egypt.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Hurricane Ian is expected to strengthen to a major hurricane this week as it approaches the west coast of the Sunshine State. Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) has declared a state of emergency for all Florida counties, making it clear that the effects will be felt broadly.” Florida Sees First Mandatory Evacuations in Anticipation of Hurricane Ian
- Michael Anton: “If historicism is false, then the American system can be lost. Tyranny canrecur. But do conservatives see this?” What Does Fidelity to Our Founding Principles Require Today?
- “The left-wing killing spree is out of control.” Deadly Democrats: The Crime Wave No One’s Talking About
- Margot Cleveland: “What was judicious a few years ago is foolhardy today because the left has learned there are no consequences when they abuse the system to attack conservatives.” (it’s not that they abused the system; the entire system itself is the abuse – jjs) Special Counsel Durham’s Protect-the-Establishment Approach is Destroying the Country
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “Prosecutors say defense lawyers representing five Oath Keepers in their seditious conspiracy trial should be barred from asking any FBI informant about their participation in investigations.” Cover-Up Artists for Undercover Operatives
- Mollie Hemingway: “Gaetz was a highly effective member of Congress. Then all that changed with the publication of an anonymously sourced report accusing him of possibly being a child sex trafficker.” The FBI’s Matt Gaetz Operation Sidelined an Effective Republican Voice at a Crucial Time. That Was the Point
- “What Biden is doing is wrong. And dangerous.” ‘You Must Testify, Under Oath’: Hawley Demands Answers, Rips Merrick Garland for Targeting of Pro-Life Activist
- “‘They had big, huge rifles pointed at Mark and pointed at me and kind of pointed throughout the house,’ Ryan-Marie Houck said.” FBI Raids Pro-Lifer’s Home, Arrests Him In Front Of His Kids After Ignoring Pro-Abortion Terrorism
- “Was the accuser off his meds?” What We Know About the Man Who Got Mark Houck Arrested
- “According to attorney Peter Breen, Thomas More Society Vice President and Senior Counsel, Houck agreed to turn himself over to authorities voluntarily three months ago.” Report: FBI Raided Catholic Activist Mark Houck Even After He Agreed to Surrender Peacefully
- “Unfortunately, the commies are just beginning to fight. They won’t back down after a loss or two. If you read my column, you know I prefer to make jokes and not take things too seriously, but I assure you the biggest battle lies ahead, and that battle is for the soul of America. The Democrats are going full commie.” Why the Democrats Must Be Punished
- On Sunday, Keisha Lance Bottoms, one of Biden’s senior advisers, was asked if members of the Biden [junta] will “keep hammering away at that phrase” — MAGA Republicans — between now and the November election. Biden Adviser: ‘MAGA Republicans’ Would ‘Disrupt Our Democracy,’ ‘Destroy’ the USA
- “Should the Republicans chicken out (as they usually do), they will quickly find themselves eaten alive.” The Rising Federal Gestapo
- Liberal Guy: “Some friendly liberal advice to Republicans.” Don’t Take the Bait
- “You first have to tear the country down completely.” ‘Fundamentally Transforming’ America Into a Communist Hellhole
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Right now, the biggest fuel behind the Republican agenda is related to immigration and the fear that somehow America’s character is going to be changed if, people of darker shades, there are too many of them here,” Obama told a meeting of Hispanic realtors on September 25 in San Diego, California. Obama Claims Racism to Suppress American Opposition to Biden’s Deadly Migration
- “If pretty little white towns filled with Biden voters can say no to ‘diversity,’ why can’t the rest of us?” DeSantis Calls the White Left’s Diversity Bluff
- “While the southern city has housed thousands of refugees, it was not equipped to handle so many at once; resettlement agencies are overstretched, leaving the task of caring for refugee families, many of whom have few belongings and don’t speak English, according to local volunteers.” Houston Took In Thousands of Afghan Refugees. Now it Can’t Take Care of Them
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Seven days to think about global warming? National Doughnut Day makes more sense.”Climate Week is Over, But the Warming Cranks Are Still Out There
- “According to The Hill, last week, the board passed a proposal that will lay the groundwork to phase out space heaters and water appliances by 2030.” California Plans to Outlaw Natural Gas
- “He is only interested in giving billions to his supporters.” Biden Nixes EPA Action on Climate
- “Norway is awash in oil and gas. But the Norwegian government prefers renewables, including wind power. However, for turbines to work, two things need to happen. One, the wind needs to blow. And two, the turbines need to work. At the Ånstadblåheia wind farm near Sortland, Norway, these two factors have combined to create a unique headache for the environmentally-minded.” Turbines in One Part of Norway Are Falling Apart Because of…the Wind
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The last two weeks have been rough for U.S. stocks, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average coming within spitting distance of a bear market in the previous session, after the Federal Reserve signaled that high interest rates could last through 2023 on Wednesday.” Wall Street Extends Declines Amid Recession Worries
- The provision, which was backed by Democratic Sens. Cory [Brokeback] Booker of New Jersey and Raphael [Wife-Beater] Warnock of Georgia, is intended to provide financial assistance to farmers, ranchers or forest landowners that the department determines to have experienced discrimination in USDA farm lending programs before January 1. 2021, according to the bill’s text. Dems Stuffed Billions in Reparations for Black Farmers in “Inflation Reduction Act”
- “Young college-educated professionals flaunt their privilege, all at the expense of the underpaid, less-educated workers who can’t afford to sluff [sic] off.” As the Laptop Class ‘Quiet Quits,’ Working-Class Americans Are the Biggest Losers
* * * * *
- “The company launched the flagship iPhone 14 at an event earlier this month, where it focused on safety upgrades rather than flashy new technical specifications, with the exception of a new adventure-focused watch.” In Shift Away From China, Apple To Manufacture iPhone 14 in India
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The Journal of the American Medical Association, an international peer-reviewed general medical journal published since 1993, released the study to the public and has now issued a warning for women breastfeeding infants younger than six months.” (what about older than 18 years? – jjs) New Study Reveals Trace Amounts of Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine mRNAs Found in Breast Milk
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Mike Franken is accused of having ‘1950s interactions’ with ‘several’ women.” MSNBC, CNN Ignore Sex Assault Allegations Against Dem Senate Candidate
- “In Pennsylvania, the Republicans have been spending millions of dollars on the air on crime ads against Fetterman because that’s where they see his vulnerability,” Psaki said in an interview on NBC’s Meet the Press on Sunday adding that crime was “a huge issue” in Pennsylvania. But Jean-Pierre dismissed the comments from her former boss, accusing Doocy of mischaracterizing the comments. White House Waffles on ‘Complicated’ Rising Crime Rates and Safety in Major Cities
- “The prosecutor did not say for certain that she intended to file criminal charges but wanted the funding in place before the report’s release in the event that prosecutions were deemed warranted.” Criminal Charges Could Be Filed Against Alec Baldwin: Report
- David Marcus: “Democrats want a do over on “defund the police.” But Americans aren’t dumb. They heard the left wing of the party demand defunding, and they saw the supposed centrists meekly go along under the guise of repurposing funding from police to social workers. Now they say they want to be tough on crime, and we are actually supposed to believe them? As the president might say, “c’mon, man!” Progressives Only Care About Crime After They’re Robbed — Or About to Lose an Election
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “New law would end discrimination.” PayPal Could Be Legally Prevented From Banning People For Their Political Views
- “When a narrative doesn’t suit the woke agenda.” Canada: Media Silence About Black Perpetrator’s Gun Rampage
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Prince George County Public Schools in Prince George’s County, Maryland, settled with Jennifer Eller, who sued the school in 2018 saying she was subjected to harassment after changing gender identity, according to the Washington Post. Under the settlement, Eller received financial compensation and the school agreed to enforce transgender policy which requires educators to hide students’ transgender status from parents and use preferred pronouns.” School Concedes to Trans Teacher, Will Enforce Preferred Pronouns and Restroom Policies
- Other examples of alleged “covert” racist ideas included, “education funding from property taxes,” “Columbus day,” “anti-immigration policies,” “not challenging racist jokes,” “All Lives Matter,” “racist Halloween costumes,” “assuming good intentions are enough,” and more. Maine Gov. Janet Mills Won’t Remove Taxpayer-Funded Video Calling “MAGA” a Form of “Covert Racism and White Supremacy”
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Big Tech’s acts of information suppression against Republicans aren’t just concerning, they are deliberate election meddling.” Wisconsin Senator Documents Big Tech Rigging the 2022 Election Against Republicans
- “It became really clear that … they wanted me to use the most graphic images possible,” Moore told Breitbart News. “They wanted me to use fear to manipulate people into voting blue, or into voting not Trump. … And when they’re giving examples of the things they wanted me to say — don’t say ‘Trump and his allies,’ say ‘Trump Republicans’ — it became really clear that this was about putting out information … to impact midterms.” Formal IRS Complaint Filed Against Good Information Foundation After Whistleblower Claims Election Activity
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Morally hideous, without question. But the real horror is just how unsurprising it’s all become. The left’s normalization of Jew-hatred will have, if left unchecked, tragic consequences (New York was already No. 1 in anti-Semitic hate crimes nationwide last year).” Damning Report on Jew-Hatred at NYC Colleges Reveals Left’s Ugly Anti-Semitic Core
- “The political leanings of Orthodox Jews have exacted a price.” Revealing the Obvious About Orthodox Exclusion
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “National security nightmare.” GOP Rep Says Hunter Biden Had ‘Eric Swalwell Situation’
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Democrat Gabe Vasquez called to defund police in interview he gave under fake name, investigation shows.” Undercover Cop Hater: New Mexico Congressional Hopeful Uses Fake Name To Trash Cops, Deletes Evidence
- “California’s state law has the minimum fine for parking in a disabled parking space at $250, with the maximum held at $500, according to SFGATE.com.” Obama’s Secret Service Detail Parks in Handicapped Spot for Two Hours as He Dines in Fancy LA Restaurant
- “Monica Tranel owns up to $50,000 in Airbnb stock, financial disclosures show.” This Montana Democrat Invests in Company She Blames For Housing Crisis
- “Biden boasted about breaking records for online political fundraising… it’s ACLU supporters who are powering his election.” Daniel Greenfield: How the ACLU Abuses the Tax Code to Campaign for Democrats
- In New York City, no less. Malig-Nancy Pelosi Booed At Major Music Festival, Video Appears To Show
- “In the current political and economic environment, the senator is on the wrong team.” GA Senate Race: Why Warnock Can’t Shake Walker
- “Murray’s 2016 re-election race was never close and was hardly worth polling. Instead, Murray consistently polled over 50 percent by margins such as 16, 21, and 24 points. The dynamic is different this time.” (oh how sweet if that hag gets kicked to the curb – jjs)Washington Senate Race Now a Statistical Tie
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Election data suggests that the centre-right, which includes Meloni’s Brothers of Italy (FdI), Matteo Salvini’s League and Silvio Berlusconi’s Forza Italia, have beaten the Democratic Party even in former leftist strongholds such as Tuscany and Emilia Romagna.” Meloni Smashes Through Italian ‘Red Wall’ Winning in Traditional Leftist Areas
- CBS News: “Giorgia Meloni, the woman expected to win, leads a neo-fascist movement, reminiscent of Benito Mussolini’s own political party.” ‘First Avowed Fascist Since Mussolini’: Leftists, Media in Denial the Right-Wing Alliance Could Win in Italy
- “Huge victory in Italy. . . The Overton Window across Europe is shifting right, and the establishment is panicking.” Cry More, Globalists
- David Harsanyi: “The Italian right is illiberal within the normal illiberal standards of modern Europe.” Is Italy’s Next Prime Minister, Giorgia Meloni, a “Fascist?” Hardly
* * * * *
- “The murder of Mahsa Amini by the morality police may be the last straw.” Iranian Women Cast Off Their Hijabs
- Incompetent globalist hack and liar Jake Sullivan: “The fact that we are in negotiations with Iran on its nuclear program is in no way impacting our willingness and our vehemence in speaking out about what is happening on the streets of Iran.” Amid Protests in Iran, National Security Advisor Defends Ongoing Push for Nuclear Deal
- “The embargo of gas to Europe will have consequences, but not what was anticipated.”Israel Steps Up to the Plate
- “Whoever is in power, the policy doesn’t change. . . New British Prime Minister Liz Truss is set to open the country to yet more mass immigration.” Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss
- “It was Francis’ silence on the plight of Cuba that led him to write the letter.” A Brave Cuban Priest’s Open Letter to the Pope
- “Seriously.” Gates Foundation Funds Clinton Initiative to Force China Reliance On Developing World
- “A speech that was unfair and unhinged.” At UN, King Abdullah Warns that ‘Christianity is Under Threat’ in Jerusalem
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Snowden worked as a contractor for the National Security Agency in 2013 when he left his job at an NSA facility in Hawaii and flew to Hong Kong. From there, Snowden released thousands of documents on U.S. domestic surveillance programs and global security operations. While some have hailed Snowden’s actions, U.S. authorities have sought his extradition to prosecute him on charges of violating the Espionage Act.” U.S. Expat Edward Snowden Granted Russian Citizenship
- “‘Useful idiots’ cynically exploit the September 11th attacks.” CAIR and the Anti-9/11 Families Who Shill for the Terrorists
- He added that America should have honed in on al-Qaeda rather than engaging in a pair of wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and asserted that “[i]f [President George W.] Bush had the same resolve and intelligence as [President Barack] Obama has, they would’ve gotten [Osama] bin Laden in Tora Bora.” (in hindsight, Lumpy isn’t that far off the mark though not for the reasons he thinks – jjs) Pennsylvania Democrat “Lumpy” Fetterman Called U.S. Response to 9/11 a “Tremendous Overreaction” in 2011
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “New Jersey’s effort to dun New York remote workers highlights a mounting face-off between state governments over telecommuting.” A State Tax War
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Exposure to such people has taken its toll on everyone, especially children, who more and more parents say have been seeking therapy to cope with the impact it is having on their mental health.” Parents Say NYC Children Are Seeking Therapy to Cope With Crime, Vagrants
- For Ace and Gainzzz! aficionados, this might be of some interest. Here’s to Your Health: Could the Answer to Improving Metabolic Health Be Attached to Your Foot?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “From the data produced engineers will calculate how much that impact changed Dimorphus’ orbit around it parent asteroid, half-mile-wide Didymos.” DART Hits Dimorphus
- “Seyfert galaxies are galaxies whose central supermassive black hole has become dominant, large enough that its gravity is slowly eating up the rest of the galaxy.” A Galaxy Slowly Being Eaten By Its Black Hole
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Dear Leftists, libs, activists and sign bearers: Are we there yet? Have we crossed the line past which we can all get together on the fact that drag and kids just don’t mix? If not, maybe this video will convince you.” WATCH: Child Strokes Drag Performer’s Groin at Chattanooga Pride Youth Event
- “According to the prisoner, being strip-searched by a guard “whose biological sex is observably female” not only violated Sharia law but also state regulations against cross-sex strip-searches. A three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit agreed and ordered that the Green Bay Correctional Institution violated the inmate’s religious rights by not accommodating his religious beliefs, which dictate that he is forbidden from exposing his naked body to any woman but his wife.” Court Rules Trans Prison Guard Can’t Strip-Search Muslim Inmate
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Policies endanger company’s entire financing structure, shareholders say.” Shareholders Demand Pfizer Scrap Race-Conscious Policies in the Wake of Civil Rights Lawsuit
- The study, titled “Political Bullshit Receptivity and its Correlates: A Cross-Country Validation of the Concept,” categorizes various forms of political messaging including “political bullshit statements,” “slogans,” and “bullshit programs,” and measured the correlation between a person’s approval of the messaging and their ideology. The researchers measured social ideology, economic ideology, support for neoliberalism and support for populism.Neoliberals Are Most Likely Group to Fall for “Pseudo-Profound Bullshit” From Politicians, Study Finds
- Thad McCotter: “What remains to be determined is whether the remainder of the American people will denounce or become what the Left’s psychological strategy for cultural dominance dictates?” The Left’s ‘Psychological Strategy’ for Cultural Dominance
- “Albany Democrats say they are aiming to pass the bill as soon as next year once the state Legislature reconvenes for its scheduled 2023 session despite fierce pushback from Italian-Americans.” Goodbye, Columbus? NY Democrats Revisit “Woke” Push to Erase Holiday
- “Get warm on your community gruel, comrades — there’s no heat in the barracks tonight.”Now the Commies Want to Abolish Your Kitchen
- Christian Toto: “Progressive director does a 180, denies failed reboot’s feminist bona fides.”Elizabeth Banks Re-Writes History on Charlie’s Angels Flop
- “Meghan Markle obsesses us because she is a symbol of our willful degeneration.” The Duchess of Decline
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.