Good morning kids. This morning’s report is sure to set your Godwin’s Law-o-meter pinging off the charts. Hell, it sure did mine and I’m the one that’s composing it. But it is what it is and I have to call it like I see it and let you all decide. Stacy Abrams, known around here as “Tank” and whose physiognomy describes the anti-golden age Lauren Hutton, had a “solution” of the “final” variety to the problem of Democrat economic policy wiping out everyone’s bank account: murder your unborn child and save! I guess it is a case of supply and demand. Fewer kids means less demand for diapers. Or baby formula, which thanks to the ideologically driven incompetence and ineptitude more than aborted fetuses, is still in dangerously low supply.
But her pronouncement is so incredibly tone-deaf that it goes beyond true-believer status to quite literally evil:
Let’s be clear. Having children is why you’re worried about your price for gas. It’s why you’re concerned about how much food costs. For women this is not a reductive issue. You can’t divorce being forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy from the economic realities of having a child.
Abrams, who is facing Gov. Brian Kemp (R) in a contentious gubernatorial rematch, then provided a nonspecific list of follow-up answers to the current high cost of living, which nearly 70 percent of respondents in a recent Atlanta Journal-Constitution poll said was an “extremely important” or “very important” consideration for how they would vote. . .
. . . The Susan B. Anthony List, a national pro-life organization that has endorsed Walker, paraphrased that “Abrams blames children” for rising costs of everyday goods. . .
. . . [Sen Rick Scott]: .@staceyabrams’ comments are simply outrageous and barbaric.
The solution to the Democrats’ inflation crisis is to abort more babies?
Well, like I said, it is a solution, and one that is final. The real solution, of course, is to completely undo the 60-year sexual revolution and eradicate feminism which destroyed the family and morality. And it’s not a coincidence that those two things are prime targets of socialism insofar as eradicating them is a “great leap forward” so to speak in the obtaining of absolute power. But I digress. Abrams is merely playing to her donor base, which is primarily located on the west coast and northeast corridor, not in Georgia.
While I was going to build today’s column around this, and it is an issue of vital importance, in another part of the Schwarzwald, the nostalgia train keeps on rolling. Once again, it’s made up of cattle cars.
An award-winning ABC News investigative reporter who was working on a book about [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s disastrous pullout from Afghanistan has not been seen in months after his apartment was raided by the FBI reportedly in connection with having classified material on his computer.
Rolling Stone broke the story about 52-year-old James Gordon Meek, an Emmy-winning journalist, on Tuesday. Meek was also former senior counterterrorism adviser and investigator for the House Homeland Security Committee.The FBI conducted a pre-dawn raid on his upscale apartment in Arlington, Virginia, back in April and he has not been seen since.
The publication claims that sources familiar with matter said that he was the target of a federal investigation and that the FBI allegedly found classified information on his laptop during the raid.
None of Meek’s neighbors have seen him since the raid, the report said. “He fell off the face of the Earth,” one neighbor said, noting that they’ve asked around, “but no one knew the answer. . .”
. . . Lt. Col. Scott Mann, who was co-authoring the book, said that he got a call from Meeks earlier this year indicating that something was going on.
“He contacted me in the spring, and was really distraught, and told me that he had some serious personal issues going on and that he needed to withdraw from the project,” Mann said. “As a guy who’s a combat veteran who has seen that kind of strain — I don’t know what it was — I honored it. And he went on his way, and I continued on the project.”
The report suggested that based on new Justice Department policy outlined by Attorney General Merrick Garland, in order to seize materials from a journalist, authorities would have to believe that the reporter was working for a hostile foreign power or terrorist organization or involved in situations like kidnappings or crimes against children.
Maybe it’s just me but this Merrick Garland chap is coming across more and more as rather a dislikable fellow, nein?
It’s bad enough when the FBI/DOJ at the behest of the Deep State sabotage an election (Miranda Devine’s waiting for an apology is risible unless she’s being sarcastic) then stage a Reichstag Fire (Godwin, drink!) phony “insurrection” to entrap innocent law-abiding protesters and hold them as political prisoners to preserve the illusion that 2020 was legitimate and anyone who says otherwise is on the verge of being labeled “a clear and present danger” to America.
We’ve now already seen that reliably leftist organizations like the National Association of School Boards colluded with the White House to have uppity parents identified by the DOJ as potential terrorists for objecting at school board meetings to the mental and physical abuse of their children and demanding change. We know that corrupt organizations like the ACLU and SPLC gin up phony stats (as if they had to) that perpetuate the myth of a vast white supremacist organization — comprised solely of millions of conservative and Republican voters — set to overthrow the government, which in turn the DOJ uses as a casus belli and political cover to oppress dissent.
So now, an investigative reporter who dares write a book that is critical if not an actual exposé of the Biden junta’s disastrous Afghanistan bug-out debacle “vanished off the face of the earth” months ago, without a trace. Can you say “nacht und nebel?”
Mind you, this wasn’t even someone like James O’Keefe, Lara Logan, Sheryl Atkisson or James Rosen (recall the latter two were under surveillance during the original Obama reign of error, now in its third term). Meek was working for ABC and, despite being a hideous rag, his disappearance was reported via Rolling Stone a 100% reliable leftist house organ.
If I were a betting man, I’d say if this story gains traction, Meek will be found dead, buck naked (except for a MAGA hat) in a seedy French hotel, surrounded by two dead catamites along with a suitcase full of documents linking him either to the Mossad or the Saudi intelligence services. The photos will resemble that of the aftermath of the Mar-a-Lago raid. The cherry on top will be abject criminal scumbags like Peter Strzok spouting the party line that Meek was trafficking in phony disinformation. A “dossier” if you will.
Considering he has the mental capacity of a sea slug with Down’s Syndrome, to ask “What did Biden know and when did he know it?” only gets the answer 2+2 = 10% for the Big Guy, circa 1985. That said, the entire business in Ukraine vis a vis our rush to go to war with Russia is to cover his and his family’s corrupt dealings with perhaps one of the most corrupt governments on the planet. As Dave in FL and CBD postulated on our last podcast, the tens of billions of dollars in advanced US military equipment abandoned when we split in the dead of night is not so much a gift to the dark age Islamos controlling the Afghan but a way to pass said equipment and their secrets to the Red Chinese. And that might very well have been the nub of Mr. Meek’s book. If it wasn’t then his findings would certainly make it easy to connect those dots. But I digress.
3AM raids, kangaroo courts to prosecute/persecute political enemies and exonerate actual political friends (as well as real criminals via the Soros DA boogaloo), censorship, election-rigging and phony power-grabs to engineer same, and now the grabbing of enemies in the middle of the night and “disappearing” them under the pretext of “national security.”
If this does not scare the ever-loving living shit out of you, you’re one of them.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The National Institutes of Health now blocks access to an important database if it thinks a scientist’s research may enter ‘forbidden’ territory.” Don’t Even Go There
- Victor Davis Hanson: “There is nothing ‘unprecedented’ about challenging election results. And for Democrats, there’s nothing unprecedented in trying to manipulate them.” Who Denies Election Results
- “When exactly are you allowed to deliberately block blood flow to the brain?” Hungry For Organs, Transplant Surgeons Exploit Different ‘Standards’ For Determining Death
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “He fell off the face of the Earth,” one of Meek’s neighbors told Rolling Stone. “And people asked, but no one knew the answer.” (anyone up for a little nacht und nebel bingo? – jjs)Report: ABC News Producer Missing Since FBI Raided His Home
- “Although it’s impossible for us to determine who made this request and whether MARAD ever considered it (we should hope not), the situation remains deeply troubling,” Cato said in a statement containing the allegations. “[I]t’s undeniably true that someone who sits among government officials in meetings with MTSNAC suggested charging American citizens with treason, a federal crime punishable by death, due to their political speech.” Federal Advisory Group Suggested Charging All Employees Of Libertarian Think Tanks With Treason
- “I have come to grips with the fact that my beloved FBI has been irreparably broken by woke activists serving amongst its senior ranks. And with the Justice Department appearing to do this president’s bidding by targeting his political adversaries, it will take a monumental house-cleaning and seismic shift in culture at both DOJ and the FBI to begin to restore America’s trust and confidence.” (and the agent who blew the whistle on the FBI’s targeting of innocent people, Steve Friend, gets shit-canned and threatened. Sorry to say that the agency cannot be restored as it never was what it was portrayed as – jjs) The FBI Agents Association Rewarded Agents Who Took a Knee in Front of BLM Terrorists, Proving the Rot Isn’t Just at the Top
- “Democrats rule over a ruin, but they rule.” Weaponized Governmental Failure: A Primer
- “If you’re going to post an undercover video with hopes that it goes viral, it’s important to understand your audience. This is a lesson Democrat bigshot Scott Dworkin might take to heart after his massive public Twitter fail on Monday afternoon.” Undercover Video Backfire: Conservatives Go Crazy for GOP Congressman’s Call to Break Up the FBI
- Miranda Devine: “Using the institutional weight of their former esteemed roles, they signed a dishonest letter to mislead voters 15 days before the election, claiming that material from Hunter Biden’s laptop published by The New York Post ‘has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.’”(they did a lot more than write that letter, Miranda, but do you expect them to apologize for, in their warped view, acting as patriots? – jjs) It’s Been Two Years Since 51 Intelligence Agents Interfered With an Election. They Still Won’t Apologize.
- Lloyd Billingsley: “After all these years, the bureau still targets the innocent.” FBI vs. Aretha Franklin, et al.
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Biden scoffed at Republicans for criticizing him for opening up the oil reserves again, as he has authorized the release of more than 200 million barrels.” Joe Biden: Releasing 15 Million More Barrels of Oil Reserves Right Before Election “Not Politically Motivated at All!”
- “All winter fuels will increase this season but natural gas will have the most significant impact.” Natural Gas Bills Will Increase While New England Faces Possible Winter Blackouts as Supplies Tighten
- “Says people will be forced to ‘move to these new approaches more rapidly.’” Video: Bill Gates Says European Energy Crisis Is “Good”
- “It would be as cruel as it is contradictory.” Biden Eyes Ill-Fated Oil Export Ban
- Oops. White House Tweets Chart Showing Exact Opposite Of What Biden Is Claiming About Gas Prices
* * * * *
- “And so into their fantasy world they go. Demolishing reliable coal-power stations and subsidizing intermittent sources of power. Bad enough that Western governments have swallowed the line that climate Armageddon is on the horizon. Worse, much worse, is what they’re doing about it.” The Greens’ Cloud Cuckoo Land
- “The real nature of the apocalypse we’re facing.” Myth and “Following the Science”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- According to the poll, some 4 in 10 voters are open to voting for someone who questioned the results of the 2020 election. That breaks down into 71% of Republicans, 37% of independents, and 12% of Democrats who don’t have an issue with “election deniers.” (For the record, those totals include those who were “very” or “somewhat” open to voting for such a candidate.) Piss-Hockey Psaki Can’t Believe That the Economy Trumps Blocking ‘Election Deniers’ in the Midterms
- “As predicted by anyone with half a brain, rising interest rates, coupled with the vast number of uncertainties under the Biden [junta] and record inflation, mean the housing market is in trouble. Home sales are dropping… no, they’re plummeting.” Biden’s Housing Market Bomb: Home Sales Plummet in Record September Drop
- “The Federal Reserve has been raising interest rates in its efforts to combat inflation, and if markets were to collapse, it would be forced to work at cross-purposes with this policy by purchasing a large amount of Treasury bonds, which would introduce more cash to the U.S. economy.” Biden Asks Officials to Prep for Possibility of 2008-Level Financial Crisis: REPORT
- “None of the policy wonks at the White House are even pretending they have a plan to pay for this pre-election boondoggle either, which is perhaps why they had to resort to all sorts of budgetary gimmickry to get it over the finish line. As Hunter Biden knows, the comedown is never worth the high. More deficit spending will fuel inflation—the last thing a country facing a catastrophic recession needs.” The Student Debt Bait-and-Switch
- “Instead of Washington butting into every big merger, we should be returning to a system that lets the market, shareholders, and consumers decide the appropriateness of mergers.”A Supermarket Merger is Not a Threat to Humanity
- “The Bering Sea crabbers deserve help after Alaska officials canceled king and snow crab seasons, threatening families’ livelihoods.” Alaskan Crab Fisherman Are in a Huge Pinch Thanks to Government Inaction
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Republicans are necessarily making positive gains with this group. Rather, these voters feel that Democrats are unable to address the main challenges America faces … [The] independents are highly receptive to Republican attacks on Democrats for rising prices, the surge in migrants at the southern border, and increasing crime rates — criticisms that Democrats have largely neglected to counter in their advertising and communications.” Joe Biden’s Migration Crisis Pushes Swing Voters to GOP
- “They’ve got Xboxes? Get the f–k outta here!” fumed Baran Hines, 36. The Brooklyn native said he’s been living since late August in the HELP Meyer shelter on Randall’s Island in a high-rise that’s just 350 yards away and visible from the new tent city. (my guess is, if he votes at all, he’s been voting Democrat all his life while subjected to Board of Ed brainwashing – jjs) NYC Homeless in Run-Down Conditions Just Yards Away From Tent City Outraged Over Plush Amenities Given to Illegal Alien Invader Migrants
- “To spin, distort or conceal key facts about our immigration problems is to engage in a blatant lie. Politicians who push that lie should pay a heavy electoral price.” The Swamp’s Border Crisis Shadows and Fog
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are still under emergency use authorization (EUA), making their consideration and approval for inclusion on the Vaccines for Children (VFC) schedule unprecedented.” SHOT (literally): CDC Advisory Committee Votes Unanimously to Add Chinese COVID-19 Vaccines to the Vaccines for Children List Children’s Schedule
- “Gee, where I have heard these exact words for the past two-plus years? Could it have been on this very same webpage, said by me as well as numerous other cool-headed experts who — rather than panicking — looked at the actual data? From my first detailed post about [Chinese] COVID in March 2020, using all the early real data: The death rate is mostly confined to the older population with already existing health issues, like the flu.“CHASER: Moderna CEO Admits to Past Lies – Chinese “COVID is Simply the Flu, Harmless to the Healthy”
- “CDC indicates flu season is getting an earlier start, and end of pandemic restraints resulting in return of colds.” (should we believe them? – jjs) Experts Now Warning about ‘Severe Flu Season’ and ‘Very Contagious’ Rhinovirus
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Despite fentanyl’s low production costs, a lot of people are getting very rich—but there is a way to stop the financial incentives for trafficking.” Fentanyl: The Untold Part of the Story
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The poll also addressed a number of other issues, indicating as a number of others have that [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s laser-like focus on abortion and climate change going into November’s midterm elections might result in a dramatic misfire.” Poll: Majority Say Mainstream Media a “Major Threat” to Democracy
- “That West more or less told the truth about Floyd has the corrupted national media performing emergency clean-up for their cause.” If What Kanye West Said About George Floyd is Crazy Wrong, the Corrupt Media Wouldn’t Have to Lie About It
- “In sequestered parts of the internet — blacklisted from Google searches — parents are discussing the spread of Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria (ROGD), attributing their child’s newfound gender identity to online influence.” (in short, “brainwashing” – jjs) “Screw Parental Interference”: Inside the Online Community Encouraging Kids to Transition
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Daniel Greenfield: “What’s the price of a child’s innocence? Campaign cash.” The Democrat Taxpayer-Funded Child Abuse System
- CHOP recommends that elementary schoolers read books about pronouns, such as “They, She, He Easy As ABC,” and books about young boys dressing in drag, such as “Julian Is A Mermaid.” The materials also call on middle and high school classrooms to “critically examine roles and messages (now and throughout history)” and to “build allies and advocacy.” Philadelphia Gender Clinic Trained Employees At School That Hides Students’ Gender Identities From Parents
- “From masking to pronouns, kids are being groomed for authoritarian rule.” Lockdown Has Ended, But Childhood Is Still Under Attack
- Despite a class-action complaint filed against TAMU on Sept. 10 alleging that the university’s Accountability, Climate, Equity, and Scholarship (ACES) Plus program violates federal law “prohibit[ing] universities that accept federal funds from discriminating on account of race or sex,” faculty senators at TAMU voted 54-12 in support of the project. Texas A&M Faculty Senate Votes To Exclude Asian Job Applicants To Hire People With Preferred Skin Colors
- “Herewith a quick review of what it arguably one of the most destructive excesses of the past fifty years.” Constructivism is Dead. Good Riddance to K–12 Rubbish
- “Having children is why you’re worried about your price for gas. It’s why you’re concerned about how much food costs. For women, this is not a reductive issue. You can’t divorce being forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy from the economic realities of having a child.”“Tank” Abrams: Inflation Wouldn’t Be So Bad If You’d Just Let Us Kill More Babies
- Sen Rick Scott: “.@staceyabrams’ comments are simply outrageous and barbaric. The solution to the Democrats’ inflation crisis is to abort more babies? Absolutely disgusting.”Democrat “Tank” Abrams Elicits Fierce Backlash After Tying Abortion Access to Inflation Struggles
- “The March for Life and Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America are in a tough position.” Facing Contentious Post-Dobbs Debates, Pro-Life Organizations Wrestle Over Strategy
- Terry Jeffrey: “‘What Prop 1 proposes,’ explained the archbishop, ‘is to go beyond Roe v. Wade and beyond existing California law and allow abortion at any point in a pregnancy for any reason whatsoever.’ This is what Clinton traveled to the archbishop’s city to promote.”Hillary Clinton’s New Campaign
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “For years, Democrats, the establishment media, and giant corporations have suggested that requiring photo ID to vote is racist and suppresses voter turnout among non-white Americans.” Democrat Fail: 61% of Hispanics Back Georgia’s Voter ID Laws, Poll Finds
- “Pennsylvania is a key battleground state in November’s upcoming midterm elections.” RNC Sues Pennsylvania for Plan to Illegally Accept Mail-In Ballots With Missing Dates
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “Jury verdicts are not an indictment of John Durham, and he is not the one who should be embarrassed.” Media Shame Durham After Danchenko Verdict, But It’s Russia Hoaxers Who Should Be Embarrassed
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “David Harsanyi: “The left ‘handles’ their haters by coddling them.” Hyperventilating About Kanye Can’t Hide the Left’s Anti-Semitism Double Standard
- “Was it always this way? Luckily, the answer is no.” It’s Not Just Kanye: Anti-Semitism and the Black Community
- “What they reveal about pro-Palestinian ‘activism’ — and about Berkeley Law School.”Welcome to the ‘No-Go Zones’ for Jews at Berkeley Law School
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The first and most obvious problem is… those are not his medical records, and you’d have to be a fool or a member of the press to believe they are. But I repeat myself. What the campaign released — here, in PDF form — is a one-page letter from Fetterman’s primary physician, Dr. Clifford Chen of Pittsburgh’s UPMC.” “Lumpy” Festterman Finally Releases ‘Medical Record’ (But You Won’t Believe What It Really Is)
- “Dr. Clifford Chen has given tens of thousands of dollars to Democrats, including Fetterman.”Bad Medicine: Doctor Granting “Lumpy” Festterman Clean Bill of Health Is a Campaign Donor
- “No, I’m not resigning.” L.A. City Official Refuses To Step Down Following Racist Audio Leak
- “Nevada ‘is a democratic socialist state,’ according to Dem senator’s top ally.” Catherine Cortez Masto Says She’s ‘Proud To Stand’ With Avowed Socialist
- “According to the betting odds, the GOP is favored to win by 56 cents on the dollar. Meanwhile, the Democrats’ chance of securing the Senate majority are 47 cents on the dollar.” Betting Markets Swing Toward Prediction That Republican Party Will Take Control of Senate
- “If the Republicans retake Congress as expected next month, we’ll be treated to another round of extortionate screeching, crying and violence.” (mostly violence – jjs) Here Come the Tantrums
- “The 7% change in alignment by AAPI voters is as much as was observed between the 2016 and 2020 elections, making for a 14% total shift since former President Donald Trump was elected, according to the survey. The shift arrives as the GOP has made significant investments in outreach to non-white communities in an effort to broaden its traditional electoral coalition.” Asian American Support for Democrats Drops By 5% Before Midterms
- Julie Kelly: “We want an America that’s fun, happy, and free—the country we grew up in and that we crave for our children.” Gen X to Democrats: Eat My Shorts!
- “Tulsi Gabbard announced last week she was leaving the Democratic Party and has been savagely calling them out ever since.” Tulsi Gabbard Says Democrats Have Become ‘Insane’
- Wayne Allyn Root: “Exposing the malice behind the Democrat agenda.” (Beware: she may not be a Maoist, but she’s at best Trotskyite-lite [until proven otherwise] – jjs) Tulsi Gabbard Saves the Day for America – And for the GOP
- “Virginia governor calls on voters to halt ‘Biden-Kotek agenda’ and elect Republican Christine Drazan.” ‘They Are Agents of Chaos’: Youngkin Urges Oregon Voters To Oust Democrats
- “Our Hudson, a Super PAC created in the summer to help Maloney during his primary race against left-wing challenger Alessandra Biaggi, a New York State Senator, has reactivated and begun spending money on attack ads against Republican State Assemblyman Mike Lawler. So far, over $140,000 has been spent, according to Politico.” Dem Donors Make Last-Ditch Effort To Save DCCC Chair From Republican Challenger
- “Simple math cautions against raising hopes too high.” Do Republicans Party Like It’s 1994 on Nov. 8?
- The exchange came during a sometimes rancorous debate that saw Demings paint Rubio as a liar, a cheat, and a thief who had “never run anything at all but his mouth,” and Rubio portray his opponent as a “socialist” who has passed no meaningful bills in her five years in the U.S. House. Demings: Rubio ‘Can Play National Security Expert All He Wants’; Rubio: ‘It’s Actually My Job’
- “For far too long, Leftists have considered themselves the arbiters of what is racist and what it is not, and they have gotten away with it for so long that they are tone-deaf to racism itself. In other words, they feel justified in making racist remarks under the guise of combatting racism.” Ohio Democrats Play the Race Card Twice and Lose Both Times
* * * * *
- “The governor’s contest may get more press, but the battle for Harris County Judge may be a better indicator of the Lone Star State’s political trajectory.” Texas’ Hottest Race
- “Voters aren’t stupid.” Clinton Pollster Rips Biden’s Political Strategy Ahead Of Midterms
- “[Cuomo underling Melissa] DeRosa is in no position to lecture anybody about safe streets. But her analysis is correct. The crime stats speak for themselves, and Hochul has been dumb as a stump about them. Plus DeRosa is a political consultant these days, presumably in touch with prevailing public attitudes — and doubtless is courting future clients, even if that should hurt current non-clients. And what better way for DeRosa to distance herself from policies she helped craft and defend than by hanging all the blame around Kathy Hochul’s neck?” Team Cuomo Begins to Take Down Monster They Created — Kathy Hochul
- “‘If we don’t protect our children and our Constitution, then we have utterly failed,’ said Stand Up Michigan President Ron Armstrong.” As Michigan Dems Plot to Take Over Elections and Trans the Kids, Grassroots Activists ‘Stand Up’ to Fight
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] latest gaffe is particularly revealing of how Democrats prey on America’s youth.” Creepy Joe Strikes Again
- “A little-known Biden official, Amos Hochstein, is increasingly the face of the [junta] at moments of greatest peril.” Biden’s Confidence Man
- “How could it be otherwise? He is willing to expose them for who they really are.” Trump Embarrasses the “Elites”
- Robert Spencer: “Paul Ryan’s fantasies about remaining relevant.” 2012 Loser Says 2016 Winner Can’t Win in 2024
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Another reason why Biden should walk away from nuclear deal negotiations for good.”Iran’s Complicity in Putin’s War Crimes
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Wisconsin Dem took to social media to celebrate world’s most notorious dictators.”Mandingo-berry Barnes Praises Khamenei, Hopes to Be ‘Dennis Rodman’ of the Assad Regime
- “While the Iranian regime is shaken by a protest movement fueled by those who’ve never known a life other than that controlled by the mullahs and their henchmen in the Revolutionary Guard, it is worth reflecting on the wrongheadedness and abject stupidity of the advocates for normalization with this grotesque regime.” A Eulogy for the Iran Nuclear Deal
- “The Saudis can no longer trust an America under Biden.” How Biden Mishandled the Saudis
- “China submits only to steel resolve and swift actions. Kindness, generosity, and reasoning are interpreted as weakness and vulnerability.” (just like Islam, just like Leftism – jjs)Learning from China’s Record
- “This is a problem that we see systematically in Europe, and the perpetrators are almost always people coming from radically different cultures that have no business in Europe, that should have already been sent home,” the pundit continued. (as an aside, Vlaardingerbroek’s a total smoke-show – jjs) Eva Vlaardingerbroek on Rape, Torture, Murder of 12-Year-Old Lola Daviet: ‘At Least a Dozen’ Similar Stories ‘Every Year’ in Europe
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The Biden [junta’s] new trade restrictions will have far-reaching effects in U.S.-China competition.” Playing for Chips
- “Military’s top brass once embodied self-sacrifice and patriotism, but now they’re just virtue-signaling bureaucrats.” Activist Generals Are Transforming the Air Force Academy
- Robert Spencer: “Good Leftists in New Jersey know that ostracism is contagious. If they’re seen in friendly contact with a known ‘Islamophobe,’ their own professional and personal well-being could be in jeopardy. That’s how the Left operates, as Saul Alinsky instructed: freeze a target, isolate it, destroy it, and then build upon that destruction to go after the next target. If Tamar Herman had been successfully smeared as an “Islamophobe,” not only would she be professionally untouchable, but everyone who had anything to do with her would be as well. Thus the fear of stepping out of line has been spread among the populace.” Fighting Back: Teacher at Center of Fake ‘Hate Crime’ Brouhaha Sues Olympic Medalist for Defamation
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Legalized gaming heads in opposite directions in the U.S. and the U.K.” Diverging Bets
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Dr. Jennifer Wares, an emergency medicine specialist, made the comment on Twitter in reply to a tweet by author Amanda Jette Knox, who was mocking a young woman talking about her transition regret related to the irreversible effects of testosterone.” Doctor Offers Online Prescriptions for Young Women to ‘Try Out’ Testosterone with ‘Flexibility’
- Daniel Greenfield: “The world of ‘my truth’ erased justice and women.” 5 Years After #MeToo, We’re All Worse Off
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Elevated birth rates for younger women also suggest that the long decline in childbearing for this group may be shifting.” Lockdowns May Have Caused ‘Baby Bump’ As Young Women Start Families And More Mothers Work From Home
- “Women in industrialized nations need to believe in the future.” The Children of Women
- “Celebrity culture is a game conservatives can safely avoid.” Let’s Not Bother
- “The recent reporting on John Fetterman’s incapacity has brought out the cancel-culture impulse from Democrats.” “Ableism” is the Next Taboo
- “Russell Brand, Charles Taylor, and the Meaning of the Royal Funeral.” Within the Hollow Crown
- Robert Spencer: “The NHL will now be hiring on color, not quality. And to those who find this absurd and counterproductive, Davis says: ‘Change can feel uncomfortable. There are going to be moments that are very, very uncomfortable, but we have to have a plan of action. We have to keep moving in that direction.’ Yeah, sure we do. But why?” National Hockey League Discovers It’s Too White, Promises to Do Better
- “It’s a sad cry for money and attention.” There’s Nothing “Happy” About International Pronoun Day
HITHER & YON
- “The reform of Florence is at once a model and a cautionary tale for Christian radicals today.” Lessons in Theocracy from Savonarola
- “Trippi, primarily a halfback on the squad, is the only player in the Pro Football Hall of Fame with at least 1,000 yards rushing, passing and receiving.” Football Hall of Famer Charley Trippi Dead at 100
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.