Good morning kids. One day until the expected “red wave” that at a minimum will see the GOP retake both chambers of Congress. Whether by the slimmest of margins or with an historic wipeout that will leave the Dems out of power for a generation is yet to be determined. Aside from the fact that the institutional Left via the bureaucracy is where power and control of the citizenry is truly wielded, I don’t know that there will ever be another era like the 40 years between 1954 and 1994 where one party, the Democrats, controlled the House.
But, since this is a sea change election during an era of societal upheaval, anything is possible. If you haven’t already done so, do listen to our Pre-Midterm Election Special podcast where Dave in FL and CBD (with me mostly kibitzing) go through the final rundown of the crucial races as well as a brief wrap-up of where we think all this is heading going forward. Dave makes the salient point about how down-ballot races are absolutely crucial in reversing course, especially if it can lead to supermajorities in state legislatures. Look what Glenn Youngkin, Winsome Sears and control of the state legislature have done in Virginia vis a vis fighting back against the mind- and body-rape of school children. Plus, control of the legislatures has the salutary effect on voter integrity, among many other things.
In any case, how many times in the past did we even have an iota of a chance that horrible vermin like Patty Murray and Da Nang Dickweed Blumenthal might find themselves thrown out on their ass? More historically safe Dem seats are up for grabs than probably ever before, and God-forbid ever again. Get out and vote, if for no other reason than to give the finger to the Left and perhaps to help ensure half-a-dozen-flaming-skulls-being-dipped-in-pudding GIFs on Wednesday.
However things shake out, Wednesday morning will mark the start of the 2024 presidential race and for months the punditry has speculated Donald Trump will toss his MAGA hat into the ring soon after if not that very day. If the red wave is big, real, luxurious and yuuuuge, I would think he’d wait a few days in order to ride that wave as well as the news cycle. Ron DeSantis too is also seen as potentially announcing within that timeframe as well. And that brings me to the first lead story of the day, the kerfuffle over Trump referring to DeSantis as Ron “DeSanctimonious” at a rally over the weekend. Many, including our own, CBD have ripped him a new one over it, as a clear violation of Reagan’s 11th Commandment. At the risk of CBD and probably a lot of you rolling your eyes, I give you this take:
Since Donald Trump became a force to reckon with in the Republican Party there have been innumerable attempts by the Democrats and their propaganda wing, i.e. the mainstream media, to destroy him. The narrative they tried to push was that Trump is a fraud, insane, senile, crazy, stupid, immoral, and traitorous. They concocted and pushed the Trump-Russia collusion hoax. There were two baseless impeachments and myriad investigations into Trump’s businesses. At every point, the media amplified Democrat talking points or falsified claims of their own.
On occasions they resorted to petty ploys such as attempting to instigate a feud between their two primary adversaries President Donald Trump and Florida governor Ron DeSantis. When Trump criticized politicians’ reticence to admit they took the vaccine the media characterized this as a veiled attack on DeSantis. When DeSantis expressed regret for not standing up to the federal [Chinese] COVID-19 lockdown in 2020, the media called it a veiled dig against Trump. . .
. . . Saturday at a rally in Pennsylvania, Trump was reading out his poll numbers within the GOP referred to DeSantis as DeSantimonious, he also mocked Mike Pence, but few caught that. . .
. . . This media reacted with glee.
The NYT claimed that “Trump-DeSantis Rift Grows, With Dueling Rallies and Name-Calling,” CNN claimed, “Trump criticizes DeSantis with new nickname at rally,” Rolling Stone claimed, “Trump Mocks Ron DeSantis During Lie-Filled Pennsylvania Rally,” The Telegraph claimed, “Donald Trump opens new rift, calling 2024 Republican rival ‘Ron DeSanctimonious.’”
Surprisingly even conservative media reacted similarly.
Fox News claimed that conservatives turned on Trump for attacking DeSantis. . .
. . . Back to the question about if this was an attack on Ron DeSantis? If Trump wanted to attack Ron DeSantis, he would have called him Non DeSantis for his lack of personal charisma or Yawn De Santis for being a not-so-lively public speaker, or Vain DeSantis for starring in a Top Gun-style campaign advert. But this was just a joke, one that probably occurred to him on the spot while reading his glowing poll numbers. The crowd seemed to understand that too; there were boos. . .
. . . What about those saying that Trump should have waited till after the midterms? The Democrats are responsible for high inflation, high fuel prices, open borders causing the drug crisis, high crime, demonizing the police, supporting foreign wars while people at home struggle, politicizing government agencies and so much more. Does anybody really think that a Republican voter will change his vote after listening to a joke?”
A couple of observations. I’m convinced both these guys are going to announce their candidacies. Yeah, I get the whole 11th commandment thing about not engaging in friendly fire. But since politics ain’t beanbag as the saying goes, both of them are going to attack each other either based on facts or depending on the individual(s) involved with some degree of mud being flung at some point.
Next, I know feelings run hot about Trump running or not running. However you feel about him, the fact is he still draws tremendous crowds, and has been non-stop on the campaign trail where his record in endorsements in the primaries has been phenomenal. Near-octogenarian or not, fatal mistakes during his first term or not, he is the leader of a movement and a political force to be reckoned with. And if he is a candidate or eventually the candidate, that means tens of millions of votes.
Lastly, the media is going to play this like a fiddle over our heads the same way they did over Trump supposedly asking the KGB to find Hillary’s e-mails or the Charlottesville “fine people on both sides” blood libel. So, Trump called DeSantis a name either in seriousness or in jest. Big. Fucking. Woop.
You know why? Because after bullets were fired at a Republican politician’s house last week, this happened:
The campaign office of Arizona Republican gubernatorial nominee Kari Lake received two envelopes with “suspicious white power” and “abusive messages,” causing the FBI to be called, according to DailyMail.com.
The FBI and police were called to and were at one of Lake’s campaign offices from 10:00 p.m. Saturday to 5:00 a.m. Sunday, after a staffer had received two envelopes that contained a “suspicious white powder” and “threatening messages,” the campaign is considering an “attack,” according to DailyMail. . .
. . . Lake is in a tight race with Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs for the governorship. Last month, it was reported that someone allegedly broke into Hobbs’ campaign office. Immediately afterward, the Hobbs campaign released a statement suggesting, without having any evidence, that Lake had something to do with the break-in. However, after an investigation, an illegal alien was ultimately accused of breaking into Hobbs’ campaign office.
In an ideal world, we wouldn’t have to fret about how the media will twist words or worse, how we react over a rhetorical friendly-fire incident since that is how the media has conditioned us to react. We also wouldn’t have to worry about assassination attempts, political persecution and censorship. But we do. Trump or DeSantis in ’24? Trump and DeSantis in ’24? Either of those are fine by me. Because there are a hell of a lot more serious things to get all wee-wee’d up about than insults, real or imagined on the campaign trail.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “It’s clear: They’ve been jailed for telling the unwelcome truth about the state of our elections today.” Free Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips
- “Everyone, including some conservatives, needs to relax and treat a joke for what it is. You either laugh or move on.” Trump Did Not Insult Ron DeSantis; It Was Merely a Joke
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and Nancy Pelosi are of no use to the Left in the midterms because it is their radical ideology that was finally enacted and wrecked the country.” The Pathetic Democratic Pantheon
- “All the average man had to do to help bring about this utopia was trust the science.”Before Fauci, There Was Comte
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- The FBI and police were called to and were at one of Lake’s campaign offices from 10:00 p.m. Saturday to 5:00 a.m. Sunday, after a staffer had received two envelopes that contained a “suspicious white powder” and “threatening messages,” the campaign is considering an “attack,” according to DailyMail. Report: Arizona Republican Kari Lake’s Campaign Office Receives Suspicious White Powder, Threatening Messages
- “Pregnancy clinics have been firebombed and vandalized since Dobbs, yet the DOJ has failed to announce the indictment of a single perpetrator.” 4 Kookiest Cases the DOJ Pursued While Letting Pregnancy Center Firebombers Walk Free
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The bureau blocks information from the laptop computers of DNC murder victim Seth Rich and DHS whistleblower Philip Haney.” FBI Hides Laptops of the Dead
* * * * *
- “Inflation, crime, and the open border don’t really matter.” Biden Warns of Threat to Democracy
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Spelling out what you’ve long known.” Who Is the Real Threat to Democracy
- “Radio host and writer Kurt Schlichter’s latest book, We’ll Be Back: The Fall and Rise of America, games out many scenarios that could lead to the country’s collapse with illuminating and even amusing results.” Will America Fall With a Bang or a Whimper?
- “We’re not just living in a uniparty country. We’re living in a unigovernment world.” The Unigovernment
- “Undeniably sturdy drama offers troubling take on eco-vandals and their cause.” How to Blow Up a Pipeline Pushes Free Speech Boundaries
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Michael Walsh: “Dear Rump Part of Virginia taken as a spoil of war from rebel slave state Virginia during the Civil War: think on your sins.” When Your Enemy Threatens to Kill You, Believe Him
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden, meanwhile, continues to vilify the U.S. oil industry as greedy, even anti-American.” Strategic Petroleum Reserve Drops Below 400 Million Barrels for First Time in 38 Years
- Yet four days earlier at a New Mexico rally, he reamed the oil companies for not drilling enough! Joe Biden Promises Climate Activist at Rally in New York: “No More Drilling”
- “We’re gonna strengthen our state’s response to the climate crisis,” Gilchrist said Saturday evening. “We’re gonna close more coal plants.” Whitmer’s Running Mate Pledges To Shut Down ‘More Coal Plants’
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s comments are not only outrageous and divorced from reality, they ignore the severe economic pain the American people are feeling because of rising energy costs.” Joe Biden Boasts About Plans to Shut Down Coal Plants ‘All Across America’ Three Days Before Midterms
- “Are lithium-ion batteries as safe as they could be? We’re going to see a veritable explosion of lithium-ion batteries over the next decade and while they are generally safe, the larger batteries in autos and ‘micromobility devices’ pose a risk that most consumers may be unaware of.” Are Lithium-Ion Batteries Safe in the Home?
- “There is a lot of money being made due to the climate change cabal’s entrenchment in the Democrat Party.” Democrats’ Cynical Politics and Pernicious Energy Policies
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Murray, who chairs the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP) Committee, in May urged the Infant Nutrition Council of America to “take immediate action” to end the “unacceptable burden” the crisis was placing on American families. Three months later, Murray’s campaign accepted $2,750 from the trade group’s lobbyist. Lobbyists representing Abbott Laboratories, the largest member of the trade group, also contributed to Murray’s campaign. Lori Denham, a partner at Kountoupes, Patty Murray Blamed Manufacturers for Baby Formula Shortage. Then Their Lobbyists Donated to Her Campaign.
- “Democrats know they’ve set the economy on course to crash and they’re hoping to blame Republicans when it does.” Why Are Democrats Predicting an Economic Crash Next Year?
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Both had suddenly realized that they had absolutely no power over me, and they did not like it. Pushback: “I do not consent to your attempt to blacklist me.”
- “They are merely the surface machinery of a vast monitoring system. China’s digital Covid pass resembles track-and-trace programmes elsewhere, except it’s mandatory and it works. Using Alipay or WeChat, the country’s two major apps, a QR code is linked to each person’s most recent test results. The code must be scanned to get in anywhere, thereby tracking your location. Green means you can enter; red means you have a problem.” Take a Rare Glimpse Inside China’s Zero-Covid Madhouse
- “A newly emboldened Xi Jinping may be unwilling to admit the failure of his signature pandemic policy.” Will China Abandon “Zero Covid?”
- “I don’t think so.” (my response is GFY and DIAF – jjs) A Response to the Proposal for a Pandemic Amnesty
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “For months, Democrats and the press have argued that crime isn’t as bad as it’s being made to seem and that Republicans are sensationalizing it to scare voters.” As Murder Rates Rise, the Left Lies and the FBI Denies
- And guess which party is pro-criminal and anti-law enforcement. Hint: the one that 95% of blacks traditionally vote for election after election. Pew: 81% of Blacks Say Violent Crime is Very Important to Their Midterm Vote
- “Have the Philly police simply just surrendered in the war on crime?” To Philadelphia’s Pro-Crime D.A., Murderers Are the Real Victims
- Miranda Devine: “A gang that preys on gay men at Hell’s Kitchen nightclubs is suspected of killing at least two victims and of drugging and robbing more than a dozen other men — but Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s office is impeding the investigation, law enforcement sources say. . . ‘Word needs to get out, especially in the gay community, that they are targeting gay men. . . . This same group of killers have drugged, robbed and murdered countless young gay men in New York.’” Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg silent on gang that preys on gay men
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “It is not justified. It is grotesque. It is deeply offensive for anyone who is familiar with our constitutional system. . . And it is coming from our leaders and our leading pundits, trying to tell American citizens that our constitutional system is about to collapse.” Turley: Democrat, Media Rhetoric Proclaiming Societal Collapse if GOP Wins ‘Grotesque,’ ‘Borders on a Type of Defamation’
- “As the midterm picture gets increasingly worse, you can almost hear the drumbeat beginning for [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden to resign. As the leader of the party with an extremely unpopular agenda, Biden will be held responsible for a trouncing, should one occur. As of today, all of the polls are pointing in that direction. And the Democrats’ stenographers in the media are starting to turn on the [so-called quote-unquote “president”].” CNN’s Daniel Dale Throws Biden Under the Bus and Chuck Todd Runs Him Over
- “Leftist media audacity at its most offensive.” Yup, Trump to Blame for Salman Rushdie Attack, Too
- “REVIEW: The Lincoln Project.” “Interns Coming Out of My Ears”: The Decline and Fall of the “Greatest Super PAC in American History”
- “América tiene muchas características importantes. Una es que no hay títulos de nobleza. La otra son las excepciones. Los estadounidenses encuentran excepciónes en cada regla.”Fecundo en Escena: La Hacienda de la Marca Azul (Fecundo on Location: The Hacienda of the Blue Checkmark) less than a year after inheriting the governorship — by focusing from the start on pay-to-play fundraising, rather than on New Yorkers’ vital needs. And she never stopped, pulling in big “gifts” from the likes of the Dolan family (Madison Square Garden) and the Draftkings CEO in recent weeks. The Times’ Desperate Hit on Ron Lauder for Helping Give Zeldin a Chance to Win
- “As we approach the 2022 midterms, Democrats are once again pushing the gun-control button.” Gun Control vs. Gun Rights: The State of Play
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Activists’ attempts to impose critical race theory and gender ideology in public education have sparked a nationwide backlash.” The Parents’ Revolt
- “Control of the minds of our kids is the ultimate strategic terrain. Without the complete programming of America’s children – the weaponizing of them – Marxism cannot win in America.” Weaponizing Children
- “’Bias Reporting Systems’ are a major threat to campus free speech. It’s up to state legislators to do something about them.” University Bias
- “With the Supreme Court seemingly poised to strike down the policy, why are some on the right skeptical about what comes next?” The Case for Optimism on Affirmative Action
- “If Fetterman can’t even accurately articulate his position on abortion, then it stands to reason he’s not capable of serving in the U.S. Senate.” WATCH: John Fetterman Declares “I Celebrate the Demise of Roe v. Wade.”
- “Abortion pornography in pop culture was once confined to the very specific musical sub-niche of horrorpunk, for the sole purpose of shock value.” NPR Releases Hardcore Abortion Porn Audio to Savor on Your Morning Commute
- “It used to mean Democrat as well.” In Northeast Pennsylvania, Pro-Life Means Republican
- “With or without passing Proposition 1, abortion will remain legal in California, but that hasn’t stopped Democrats from sounding the alarm.” Democrats Muddy The Waters To Ensure Support For California’s Late-Term Abortion Amendment
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Zheng has been accused of telling black voters “… not to vote for the racist candidates outside,” according to Chalkboard Review, where officials first identified the accused poll worker. Dem Poll Worker Accused of Pre-Selecting Democrat Candidates, Pressuring Voters to Cast Ballots for Specific Candidates
- Mollie Hemingway: “Against a hostile propaganda press, many Americans have poured themselves into restoring election integrity — and it’s working.” If Republicans Win on Tuesday, Thank the Election Integrity Movement
- “A legal quagmire in the Keystone State anticipates challenges to Tuesday’s election.”Pennsylvania Courts Bungle Election Law
- “It’s not just Shapiro and Mastriano on the ballot this November; it’s the security of the 2024 election and every one thereafter.” (Dave in FL called this out on a previous podcast – jjs)How the Outcome of Pennsylvania’s Gubernatorial Race Will Majorly Affect the 2024 Elections
- “This time around, to mix a metaphor, Democrats cannot be permitted to waltz away with a pilfered election – or more. Republican leaders must stop their opponents’ successful divide-and-conquer tactics and standing as one, indicate that the ‘jig’ is up.” Biden Union Station Two-Step Makes It Official: Grand Theft Election II is On
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “New York’s attorney general just can’t give it up.” Tish’s Tiffs
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “I believe strongly that our democracy is better when our Congress exercises its oversight functions,” [VA Gov. Glenn] Youngkin responded. ABC’s Jon Karl Expresses Concern That Republicans Are Going To Investigate Biden If They Win Midterms
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Emergency services have been called to MLK Village in Atlanta hundreds of times since 2020.” Brutal Murders, Rotting Corpses, Broken Elevators: Inside Ebenezer Baptist Scrooge Warnock’s Secret Low-Income Apartment Building, Vol. 2.
- “If you got the Holy Ghost, you can tell that some of these preachers y’all listening to are gay.” DNC, Congressman Hold Rally With Virulently Anti-Gay Pastor To Boost Urban Vote In ‘Toss-Up’ House Race
- Biden and Hochul appeared at Sarah Lawrence College in a rally attended by hundreds, where Biden at one point stumbled on the stage and appeared to lose his footing.“Whoops,” he said as he recovered his stance. Biden Says “No More Drilling,” Nearly Collapses Onstage in Last-Ditch Effort to Save Kathy Hochul From Surging Lee Zeldin
- “So this year, RCP added a column for the average amount polls underestimated Republicans over the past few elections and then a column for adjusted poll averages. The last column is the site’s predictions for the Senate and governor races. RCP now predicts the Senate will have a 54-seat Republican majority after a runoff in Georgia in December. It also forecasts the GOP will net three governorships, leaving 19 Democrat-led states and 33 Republican-led ones.” Democrats Might Be Underestimating How Badly They Will Get Trounced on Tuesday
- “The poll surveyed 725 likely Granite State voters from November 2-5 with a 3.6 percent margin of error.” Final Poll: Gen. Bolduc Leads Democrat Maggie Hassan in New Hampshire
- “Unfortunately, this year, black men have been a very targeted population for misinformation. Not misinformation about what they want but about why they want what they deserve.” “Tank” Abrams Whines About Poor Polling, Says Black Men “Targeted” For “Misinformation
- “Abrams … was supposed to create electoral miracles, not need them.” A Democrat Star Fails Upward
- So, she thinks they’re dumb you-know-whats? “Tank” Abrams Says Her Poll Numbers Are Low Because Black Men Can’t See Through Misinformation
- “As the path to a majority expands for Republicans, the Democrats’ road narrows. And as victory scenarios disappear, Democrats see the writing on the wall.” GOP Path to Win the Senate Widens With Several Previously Unlikely Scenarios in Play
- “Fetterman, who used a closed captioning device during the interview, was pressed on his mental health, which has gotten to a point where many have suggested that he is no longer fit to serve as a politician.” WATCH: “Lumpy” Fetterman Promises He is “Sit to Serve”
* * * * *
- “The entire Machine of the Democratic Party has aligned for a candidate that is part of the very system that is failing this city,” he wrote. “They are wrong. I am choosing to ignore the endorsements of the club members for a club member and vote for better leadership. I encourage you to do the same.” Netflix CEO Ted Sarandos Breaks with Hollywood to Endorse Rick Caruso for L.A. Mayor — Democrat ‘Machine’ Is ‘Failing This City’
- Oh shut the hell up! Your job is to slam on the brakes and stop the friggin’ crazy train!!!!RNC Chair: Republicans Will Work With Biden to Get Things Done, if Biden Will Play Ball
- “Commentators advance many theories for the deterioration of election poll accuracy. Some believe pollsters are trying to help construct a narrative that discourages Republicans from voting. Others think conservatives are less likely to answer election surveys. Pranksters on the right even admit to providing wrong answers on purpose, depending on the pollster.”Democrats Might Be Underestimating How Badly They Will Get Trounced on Tuesday
- Clarice Feldman: “It really does look like there will be a red tsunami at the polls, even accounting for the Democrats well-known election tricks.” Red Wave on the Sunset
- “New Hampshire Republican Karoline Leavitt is vying to become the youngest woman in history to be elected to Congress and spoke during an appearance on Breitbart News Saturday about how her age was a driving factor in her decision to run for office.” Karoline Leavitt Aims to Be Conservative Voice for Gen Z: Left Has ‘Brainwashed’ My Generation
* * * * *
- “While he has not yet indicated that he intends to run, DeSantis is seen as Trump’s main challenger for the Republican presidential nomination in 2024. Polls show that less educated Republicans tend to favor Trump, while Republicans with college degrees prefer DeSantis.” (no excuse, Mr. President – jjs) “DeSanctimonious”: Trump Takes a Jab at DeSantis Ahead of the Midterms
- “Speaking at a Joliet elementary school, Biden accused Republicans of putting Social Security and Medicare on the ‘chopping block’ while touting the Democrats’ commitment to safeguard those programs for future generations, according to the National Review” ‘What Idiots’: Biden Insults IL Protesters On Campaign Stop While Accusing Opponents Social Security Cuts
- “Democrat George McGovern lost to President Richard Nixon by a near-record amount in 1972. Fifty years later, it’s as if voters were about to reject him all over again.” (yet look what they’ve wrought over the past half-century on our nation – jjs) Progressive Redux in 2022
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “A renewal of this deal could expedite an end to the conflict.” The U.S. Should Support the Ukrainian Grain Deal
- State and Defense Department officials have urged the Russians to stop the nuclear talk – or what Secretary of State Antony Blinken in Germany on Friday called Putin’s “fearmongering about nuclear weapons.” Report: National Security Advisor Sullivan in Confidential Talks With Top Putin Aides
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The game involves running up behind a cleric, knocking his turban to the ground, and running away before anyone can catch the perpetrator.” This Is How Iranian Teenagers Are Fighting Back Against Clerical Oppression
- Sound familiar? “A Frightening Day for Democracy.” Mainstream Media Throws Temper Tantrums as Netanyahu Returns to Power in Israel
- Daniel Greenfield: “They’re down to 4 out of 120 legislative seats.” The Fall of the Israeli Left
- “In every school, students are REQUIRED by the regime to take part. Regime supporters burn US flags and chant ‘death to America.'” “Death to America!”: Iran Holds State-Sponsored Rallies to “Celebrate” 1979 U.S. Embassy Seizure Amid Mounting Anti-Regime Protests
- According to Hungarian outlet PestiSrácok, the “opposition media” organisation is setting up an office in Budapest with the support of the U.S. government. Such a claim appears to be backed up by a number of job postings on Internews websites, which say that the group is now hiring “for a U.S. government-funded project” that is to be based out of the Hungarian capital. Nazi Collaborator Soros, Rockefeller Org, Biden Junta Fund ‘Opposition Media’ Org Launch in Hungary: Reports
- “What are America’s habits and customs these days? In a word, they are woke. And that’s especially true at the American Enterprise Institute.” Hungary, Western Civ, and the Wokeification of Everything
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “This is a disgrace. . . ‘How in God’s name could they openly have these communist police stations in our country?’ Beau Dietl, retired NYPD detective, told the DCNF.” Experts, GOP Reps Call on the Biden Junta to Shut Down a Secret Chinese Police Station in NYC
- “A prayer for a patriotic cultural renaissance within our Armed Services.” Veterans Day and What’s at Stake in the Mid-Term Elections
- “The ongoing threat of Jihad.” Former DOD Contract Translator Arrested for Alleged Ties to ISIS
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Leave it to California to find disparity everywhere.” Is Water Racist? Isn’t Everything?
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- C.J. Baker, M.D.: “Going forward, what are the medical implications of Democrat party governance?” A Voter’s Primer: The Seven Health Policy Habits of Insanely Progressive People
- “It’s time for Congress to finally repair Medicare’s physician payment system.” Doctor, Fix Thyself
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Getting your yutzickle clipped at 8 days old, eating matzo ball soup twice a year and owning the director’s cut of Yentl does not make one Jewish. 108 Liberal Jewish Groups Support Pro-LGBTQ ‘Respect for Marriage Act’
- “Florida adopts the more cautious European model of pediatric care—and exposes American ‘gender-affirming’ advocates as incompetent and dishonest.” Reason and Compassion on Gender Medicine
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Race-conscious credit agreements are incentivizing illegal hiring practices across corporate America.” How Business Giants Get Lower Interest Rates for Meeting Diversity Quotas
- “Rapper suggested term ‘antisemite’ now being used as pejorative like the N-word to smear black individuals who leave the political correctness plantation.” Ye Suspended From Twitter For Seven Days For Saying N-Word
- “Steve Harvey’s actual issue isn’t with Herschel Walker’s wealth. It’s with Walker being an outspoken black conservative.” Black Celebs Don’t Hate Herschel Walker’s Privilege, They Hate His Ideas
- “The Woke Left wants to put all of us on trial.” The New Puritans
HITHER & YON
- “After Hurricane Ian, Waffle House was the first to open back up.” The Gospel According to Waffle House
- “How exigency and realpolitik converged with the ruses and wangles of ex-Nazis keen on saving their skins.” CIA, KGB, Mossad – They All Hired Nazi War Criminals as Spies
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.