Good morning kids. Well, this is it. Despite all the positive tea leaves that we’ve been reading over the past few months, and even the past few podcasts with Dave in FL, I’d be lying to you if I said I wasn’t even slightly concerned about the potential for the now patented and perfected Democrat voting fraud to throw, if not all of the key races that preserve Democrat control over Congress, then at least a few, so as to preserve the official line/meme that “Well, it’s the midterms and 99% of the time the party in power loses control of Congress, but in no way does it mean disaffection/disapproval of our agenda!”
Looking beyond elections to a higher level view of things, I think this is the thing that scares the Left the most. It took them a little over a hundred years to completely overthrow our government as founded as well as upend nearly a thousand years of human progress reflected in our society and culture. And they sure as shit aren’t going to let anything upend that, including stupid people believing their lying eyes that every Democrat-Leftist policy inflicted on us leads to disaster. Hell, in that same century, Leftism — really totalitarian tyranny in all its forms because the Left-Center-Right paradigm is a myth — has ground the lives of well over 100 million souls into the ground. But still, they persist because the real “we” of “we are the ones we’ve been waiting for” are just over the horizon, and they’ll make socialism work this time for sure, “even if it short-dicks every cannibal in the fucking Congo!”
And yet growing numbers of traditional Democrat voting blocs are fleeing the party in ever-growing numbers. Uncle Sugar in his Santa Claus suit can’t hand out enough walking around money to keep them satisfied. Not when an entire economy is collapsing, criminals are let loose as official policy to run wild in the streets (mostly in perpetually Democrat-controlled fiefdoms), and things like the promotion of homosexuality, transgenderism and other perversions are causing a massive head-on collision and pile-up at the “intersectionality” intersection. That story the other day of Muslims going apeshit on their Democrat overlords in Dearborn-istan about the perversion dressed up as sex education in the classrooms is quite the tell.
What I am driving at is elections or no elections, there is a sea change coming in our society with the rejection of Democrat-Leftist socialism. The problem is, not only the aforementioned refusal of these bastards to give up now when the brass ring is a red nether hair’s width from their reach. It’s that they control the instrumentalities of government that elections have virtually zero effect over. And that was the revolution starting with Wilson and metastasizing from FDR to LBJ and even Tricky Dick which created the Deep State that is our overlord.
That is who and what we face. But more and more people across all walks of life (the reasonable, rational and heretofore even low-information crowd who do have eyes to see) recognize, if not as we do the who, what and why, the bare minimum that this is not how things are supposed to be.
In any case, before I digress down another rabbit hole of thoughts firing around in my balding head, let me highlight a couple of things about what’s scaring me and then riffing on that last bit, what gives me hope.
Analyst Martin Armstrong has warned that there may not be an election in 2024 and that “the United States will not exist after 2032” due to massive societal upheaval and financial collapse. . .
. . . According to the analyst, future elections are in severe doubt of even taking place due to rampant corruption and cheating, along with the likelihood that neither side will accept defeat.
“The cheating in the midterm election next week is going to be so great that it is almost impossible to make a prediction. . . . In a fair midterm election, the Republicans would win the House and the Senate,” said Armstrong.
Revealing that he has received emails from people in Canada saying they had been delivered voting ballots for Pennsylvania, Armstrong is predicting utter chaos.
Warning that the mid-term result will “not be accepted” by one side, Armstrong says Trump won’t be able to run in 2024 because there probably won’t be an election due to a total loss of confidence in the system. . .
. . . “This is a worldwide effort,” he said. “They had to get rid of Trump. The other one who stood in their way is Bolsonaro. . .”
. . .“The United States will not exist after 2032. After 2028 and 2029, we are going to have to redesign a government from scratch. America is being destroyed,” he explicitly warned.
“Where this ends up, who knows? It’s just so corrupt, it is over the top. It doesn’t matter who wins. Nobody is going to accept this thing, and that is the problem,” he said.
Is this crackpot nuttery? Look at the statements and proclamations that come out of Davos every time the WEF meets. Hell, look at what Malig-Nancy Pelosi herself predicted, no guaranteed Trump would not win 2016. You all saw the steal in real time on election night. And then there was Molly Ball’s infamous boast in Time Magazine going into great detail how the Deep State and media did everything they could to ensure “the right outcome” two years ago.
Sunlight is said to be the best disinfectant—and I would propose that the best way you counter conspiracy theories is with absolute transparency. That is what this upcoming election and voters deserve: A restoration of confidence in their vote.
That is why Joe Biden’s 20-minute fear-mongering speech a week before a midterm election—a speech in which he could tout zero accomplishments of his own even as he conflated the attack on Paul Pelosi with Donald Trump, January 6, and “election deniers,” all while simultaneously warning this election might take days to decide as they did in 2020—is so concerning.
Biden tried to paint Republicans as extremists while hinting ahead of time that they might question this upcoming election as well. It is a heck of a warning. Is it fair to ask if it is part of their strategy? Did he just tell us their game plan?
“Extreme MAGA Republicans aim to question not only the legitimacy of past elections, but elections being held now and into the future. The extreme MAGA element of the republican party, which is a minority of that party” he said, trying to label and downplay an organic populist movement that terrifies Democrats. “It’s the driving force. It’s trying to succeed where they failed in 2020, to suppress the right of voters and subvert the electoral system itself. . .”
. . . as happened on election night in 2020, Biden again seemed to hint that delayed, partisan vote counting is all part of the new process. Not knowing by Tuesday night who won should be expected. . .
. . . Be patient, he says. “This is how it is supposed to work.” Really?
With all due respect, Mr. [so-called quote-unquote “president”], no it is not. Americans should know their winners on election night.
If people go to bed Tuesday night with recovering stroke victim John Fetterman trailing Dr. Oz in the Pennsylvania Senate race or Lee Zeldin crushing the installed Kathy Hochul for New York Governor, only to wake up to a Democrat “miracle come from behind victory,” there will be more questions Mr. [so-called quote-unquote “president”], not fewer.
My only consolation here is that it was Biden making those remarks. His brain function two years ago was at Karen Ann Quinlan level. Today it’s about as sharp as a petri dish of mold spores. So maybe he’s blathering. Then again, he has, via the Gestapo DOJ been crafting some sort of secret protocols to nationalize state elections. A plan that has been more closely guarded than our nuclear secrets. And it’s deja-vu all over again with ABC warning about the “Red Mirage” the day after.
But, as I said, I think the crucial difference this time, if they try and succeed in a steal, a lot more voters, by orders of magnitude, who were eager to dump the Democrats and stop the Kalorama Klowns will now experience what we all saw and felt two years ago. The same people who thought we were sore losers and conspiracy nutters. A sleeping giant will now truly be awakened.
Look, I do not want to be a wet blanket. I just feel I owe it to all of you to call it as I see it. There is also perhaps an equally disgusting aspect in case there actually is a Democrat wipeout today.
RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said that Republicans would work with the Biden [junta] to help Americans if Biden will work with them.
Appearing on CNN’s “State of the Union” Sunday, McDaniel pointed to the example of former President Bill Clinton, who governed as much more of a centrist after Republicans swept into office with a massive red wave in 1994.
“[W]e need a president that’s going to work across the aisle,” McDaniel said. “None of this happens unless both parties are working together. So, if we win back the House and the Senate, it’s the American people saying to Joe Biden, we want you to work on behalf of us and we want you to work across the aisle and solve the problems that we are dealing with. Bill Clinton did that, right? After ’94, when he lost those midterms, he came across and said, let’s work together. It will be interesting to see if [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden does that.”
No, Ronna R-O-M-N-E-Y McDaniel. What we need is for you and everyone who thinks and acts like you to shut the fuck up and get the hell out of our way. We need to stop the genocide of what’s left of our society and culture at the hands of the Democrats AND the GOP-e as exemplified by your uncle Pee-Air Defecto. We need to eradicate the political system and bureaucracy that keeps you and yours fat and happy sucking the lifeblood and freedom out of the people you’ve grifted, grafted and lied to for decades.
Ten years ago, back in the halcyon days when we simpletons believed the Republicans were at least some of the time an opposition party, and that Willard Mitt Romney was a man of probity and character, I wrote the following in the pages of National Review Online about the election that was about to take place. The piece was entitled “Crush Them.”
Conservatives have a rare opportunity tomorrow to do something they signally failed to do in the landslide elections of 1972 and 1984: finish the job. Nixon’s victory was vitiated by Watergate and quickly revenged by Woodward and Bernstein, leading to his replacement in 1974 by Jerry Ford, a man who exactly nobody thought was qualified to be president of the United States, probably including Ford himself. Ford led to Jimmy Carter, whose ineptitude and weakness in turn lead to Ronald Reagan, who swept Carter away in 1980 and then smashed Walter Mondale and the Democrats to powder in 1984. . .
Change only a couple of words and it’s déjà vu all over again: shuffling, senile Joe Biden really is the zombified embodiment of Hussein’s third term, staggering, one hopes, toward utter electoral disaster later today as long-suffering Americans finally awake and rise up against the tyranny of les aristocrates who have been torturing us these past two years and more. A la lanterne!
As my regular readers know, I have long described the Democrat Party—not just its lawless and fascistic modern incarnation, but going all the way back to its inception when Aaron Burr, the sitting vice president, a member of the Democratic-Republican Party, notorious traitor, and the founder of Tammany Hall, shot and killed Alexander Hamilton in 1804—as “a criminal organization masquerading as a political party.” Indeed, I even wrote a small monograph concerning its violent, seditious history, still available on Kindle.
Now, after two years of Biden, everyone can see just how awful the Democrats really are. Not simply the party of slavery, segregation, secularism, and sedition, but (as they were during the Civil War, which they started) a movement actively hostile to the founding principles of the country that continues to give them shelter and legitimacy. Indeed, they have become the Anti-American Party, advocating unfettered abortion, public criminality, political violence, economic destruction, radical egalitarianism, an obsessive racialism that would make a Nazi blush, open and undefended borders, and the abrogation of the Constitution: a document they’ve long despised and which they are now actively trying to repeal. . .
. . ., let’s vote as many of you out of office today as possible. Let’s round up and fire en masse the malicious thugs and petty party functionaries and time-serving rent-seekers and the cabal of Ivy League-educated media punks and poetasters who view themselves as part of the Democrat machine and daily proclaim their fealty to the Party. Let’s publicly call out the neo- and cultural-Marxists who adhere to the Brezhnev Doctrine and will never willingly take one step back in their pursuit of “social justice.” For them, every Democrat executive order is Order 227, for which they are supposed to fight to the end.
I will conclude today by saying what we’re facing goes beyond politics and elections because, as the great Andrew Breitbart PBUH stated, “Politics is downstream from culture.” And I would add that culture is downstream from education.
In any case, there must be a sea change in the nearly 60-year lobotomization/brainwashing of our children that have turned our society upside down. It is coming, and sadly, like many things, it will require much pain and suffering, if not bloodshed, to get us on the road to an American renewal. Whatever happens, the Democrat-Left have succeeded in making enemies out of so many people that they have suckered for so many years by actually implementing all of the things they never dreamed of doing all at once and at breakneck speed. Our job is to nurture new allies as well as get rid of traitorous scum like the GOP-e and renew America as founded, or something else from the ashes of what was destroyed.
Adding to Walsh’s reference of Order 227:
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
“NOT ONE STEP BACK.” – Joseph Stalin
GET OUT AND VOTE
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Identifying the cause (or causes) of the recent rise in murders is complicated by the fact that correlation does not prove causation. Paying no heed to this reality, many media outlets have pinned the blame on [Chinese] Covid-19 and gun sales. However, the data are more consistent with the possibility that the BLM movement is responsible.” FBI Buries the Data on Murder Rates
- Michael Walsh: “. . . shuffling, senile Joe Biden really is the zombified embodiment of Hussein’s third term, staggering, one hopes, toward utter electoral disaster later today as long-suffering Americans finally awake and rise up against the tyranny of les aristocrates who have been torturing us these past two years and more. A la lanterne! Roll, Tumbrels, Roll
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “In the footage captured by Viral News NY, Angelica Torres, a female supporter of Republican New York gubernatorial nominee Rep. Lee Zeldin, appears to be choked by a man in attendance at the Hochul rally when she showed up to the event with an anti-Hochul sign. Additionally, councilwoman Crystal Hudson, a Democrat representing Prospect Heights in Brooklyn, appears to have grabbed Torres.” Watch: Lee Zeldin Supporter Choked by Man at Kathy Hochul Rally, Grabbed by NYC Councilwoman
- “Pro-life activists and organizations have been subject to recurring attacks since the leak of Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, the Supreme Court decision that overturned Roe v. Wade. Pro-abortion activists facilitated approximately 150 attacks on pro-life crisis pregnancy centers and churches across the U.S., which were vandalized and even firebombed.” Jean-Pierre Denies Trump’s Claim That Pro-Life Activists Are Being ‘Locked Up’ By Federal Officials
- “In her statement on Sunday, Lake put it best: ‘We are in such polarized times and this is one of the reasons I walked away from the fake news media because I realized that the media is a big part of it, pitting people against one another. You guys want us like this? And I believe that Americans and Arizonans are much more aligned on the issues than you lead us to believe.'” Why Isn’t the ‘White Powder’ Attack on Kari Lake’s Office Bigger News?
* * * * *
- “Revealing that he has received emails from people in Canada saying they had been delivered voting ballots for Pennsylvania, Armstrong is predicting utter chaos. ‘Where this ends up, who knows? It’s just so corrupt, it is over the top. It doesn’t matter who wins. Nobody is going to accept this thing, and that is the problem,’ he said.” Analyst Warns “There Probably Won’t be an Election” in 2024
- “Biden’s anger management issues have popped up from time to time over the years (he’s been sucking off the government teat since 1973, after all), but they’ve been flaring up far more often of late, so much so that the hyper-liberal Saturday Night Live mocked the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] over the weekend.” Biden’s Avuncular Façade Barely Hides His Anger At The Media — And the 74 Million Americans Who Voted for the Other Guy
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- David Harsanyi: “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] weekend remarks on coal and oil reveal a dangerously childish position on energy.” Biden Keeps Promising To Make Energy More Expensive. Believe Him.
- “China, however, recently switched to burning more coal as droughts disrupt hydropower generation capacity, while Germany, the largest economy in Europe, has likewise reverted to consuming the fuel as the natural gas supply remains tight.” World Leaders Gather to Condemn Fossil Fuel “Addiction” as Planet Faces Energy Crisis
- Arrogance + Stupidity + Dementia = Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants Biden keeps accidentally telling the truth about his deadly energy agenda
- “The facts are, Earth has not warmed since 1997. More CO2 is expelled each year, yet no warming has resulted. This is partly due to the fact that the greenhouse theory is nonsense.”The Great ‘Global Warming’ Hoax Refuses to Die
- “Why are unspeakably middle-class kids throwing soup at paintings and glueing themselves to walls?” (seems like the museums are allowing this to happen – jjs) Soup and Sunflowers
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Maloney’s comments come just days after the Free Beacon reported that the Democrat hired a close friend with no experience for a taxpayer-funded job. Maloney also flaunts his visit to Hollywood’s most exclusive private club.” Sean Patrick Maloney: Families Struggling With Inflation Should Eat Chef Boyardee
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Michigan governor cites audio difficulty during live TV interview.” WATCH: Whitmer Bails on Interview When Questioned About Pandemic Record
- “The ‘we really didn’t know but we meant well so we’re all good, right?’ aspect of the argument, that is a lie.” The Unforgivable Request for Shamnesty
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- The number is another high for the Biden administration, which faced a record of nearly 2.3 million migrant encounters at the southern border in fiscal year 2022. There were nearly 600,000 recorded gotaways, or illegal migrants who evade apprehension that are caught on sensors run by federal authorities, at the southern border in fiscal year 2022, and over 389,000 in fiscal year 2021, Fox News previously reported. Record Number Of Illegal Migrants Escaped From Border Patrol In October
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The weight of silence of your elected leaders has not gone unnoticed,” Wiliams added.Father of Murdered Son Says Kathy Hochul is “Tone-Deaf to the Suffering of Families Like Mine”
- “He has been hyperventilating, trying to scare people for months, and New Yorkers are on to it. All the legitimate media organizations have called him out for what he’s doing — fearmongering.” (cvnt – jjs) Hochul Still Dismisses NYC Crime Concerns, Claims Zeldin is ‘Hyperventilating, Trying to Scare People’
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- The Left is “faking” some news by disguising partisan advertising as information from legitimate local publications.Partisan Democratic operatives have hired former liberal journalists to craft stories that attack Republicans in contested races, and then surround these pieces with non-political content. Voters are receiving this propaganda in their mailboxes and on various digital platforms. Dems spent a fortune on fake news ahead of Election Day
- “To be clear, my historical party affiliation has been Independent, with an actual voting history of entirely Democrat until this year.” Musk: ‘I Recommend Voting for a Republican Congress, Given That the Presidency is Democratic’
- “Of course, it is also possible CNN, MSNBC, and other media outlets are just backing away from tomorrow’s predicted electoral wreckage.” Is the Legacy Media Getting Tired of Carrying Water for Democrats?
- “Thanks for inadvertently confirming 2020 was rigged.” Politico Establishes the Groundwork for Democrats to Deny 2022 Election Results
- Julie Kelly: “Just one more way the #NeverTrump conglomerate has shown itself to be #AlwaysWrong.” News of the GOP’s Demise Was Greatly Exaggerated
- “Our Founders wisely enshrined our God-given right to self-defense inside the Second Amendment, so why are Joe Biden, anti-gun Democrats, and weak-kneed Republicans so dead set on eviscerating our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms?” Kyle Rittenhouse Op-Ed: Gun Owners Will Decide the Future of America in 2022
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “. . . it’s insane to me that not only could a person believe in such an ideology, but also have something against me for wanting to do something nice for the people that continue to suffer under this and the people that lost their lives to this. It’s just very personal to me, and it’s just very sad.” Victims of Communism Campus Memorial Vandalized– Organizer, Daughter of Refugee Speaks Out
- “Harvard and UNC’s arguments rely on a dubious conflation of two distinct concepts: racial diversity and racial balancing.” The Educational Benefits of “Diversity”
- “American education has been sliding into the abyss for 50-plus years. The situation is now dire.” The Lost American Generation
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “How is this not suspicious, especially happening the day before Election Day?” Georgia County Extends Deadline for Over 1,036 Absentee Ballots Due to ‘Human Error’
- Margot Cleveland: “While early efforts to bolster election integrity following the 2020 election have proved successful, much work remains.” 168,000 Georgians Moved Right Before the Midterms. How Many Will Vote Illegally This Time?
- . . . without the support from state law to count mail ballots marked an incorrect or blank date, Democrats could likely lose tens of thousands of votes that would be thrown out.Fetterman Campaign Sues Pennsylvania Election Officials To Have Ballots Without Dates And Incorrect Dates Counted
- “In 2020, Biden prophetically promised a victory right before the swing states stopped voting. In 2022, he’s again predicting a magical victory for Democrats.” Does Joe Biden Know the Fix is In?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Mark Ruffalo, who called for sanctions against Israel and compared Jewish state to apartheid-era South Africa, headlines Barnes fundraiser.” Mandingo-berry Barnes Campaigns With Celebrity Anti-Israel Activist on Eve of Election
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The revelation again contradicts Joe Biden’s vow he never spoke to his son on multiple occasions about the family’s business ventures.” Whistleblower: Joe Biden Involved with Family Gambling Business in 2012
- “Our representatives need to be periodically reminded that their authority is temporary, conditional, and exists not by birthright, but as the privilege of a private citizen.” After the Election
- “We have won the argument and now we need to act like it.” After the Voters Speak
- “Will our new Congress show it is worthy to represent free men?” (ask Ronna McDaniel Romney – jjs) Now What?
* * * * *
- “At one point during his speech, Biden appeared to forget the name of one of the Maryland Democrats he was rallying for.” Biden tells heckler ‘you look crazy’ in election eve visit to deep-blue Maryland
- “The poll, conducted November 3-5, shows Smiley with a 0.4 percent lead over Murray, sitting at 47.4 percent and 47 percent, respectively.” Poll: Republican Tiffany Smiley Takes Lead in Washington Senate Race
- The Democrat party’s and broader left’s ideological indoctrination programs targeting children with “sexual gender ideology” are part of a broader campaign to undermine family, Levy stated. CT GOP Senate Candidate Leora Levy: Sen. Da Nang Dickweed Blumenthal :Is Responsible” for “Indoctrination of Our Children” with ‘Sexual Gender Ideology,” “Invasion at the Border,” “Crime Wave”
- First came ex-prez Bill Clinton’s bizarre joking about subway crime, which has killed nine New Yorkers so far this year — and with multiple other brutal attacks since he popped off. Is he that out of touch? Then came [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s bizarre rant Sunday about how he’d ensured “no more drilling” from the stage to a green heckler on Sunday. Tops Dems let their masks slip and say what they really think in campaign’s final days
- “Out of touch.” Democrat Think Tank Delivers Blow to the Party’s Prospects For 2024
- “If no candidate in Georgia wins more than 50% of the vote, the top two candidates will enter a runoff election for the seat. The race between Walker and Warnock has been close, with Walker maintaining a steady lead in recent weeks, at an average of 0.5% per RealClearPolitics, a statistical tie.” Herschel Walker Leads Georgia Senate Race In Final Poll
- “A mirage.” JD Vance Says Tim Ryan Never Had a Chance
- “‘My job is to win with or without Mitch McConnell’s money, and I think we’re on track to win without,’ Masters told The Federalist.” In Final Arizona Push, Blake Masters Blasts The Washington Establishment
- “Progressives in California, Oregon, and Washington confront the political consequences of bad governance.” West Coast Blues
* * * * *
- “GOP apathy and an abundance of dark money could help Democrats eke out a major win in one of the most consistently Republican states.” Oklahoma Could Start Looking Like Oregon If Republicans Don’t Wake Up And Vote
- “Scapegoats are being prepared.” Russia Tells Democrats ‘Don’t Blame Us’ When You Lose The Election
- Thad McCotter: “This is a new populist alliance among citizens not well accustomed to politically aligning with each other. Time and understanding will be required to cement the alliance into a political force capable of securing Americans’ liberty, prosperity, and security.” Has the GOP Rediscovered Its Roots and Reagan-Democrats?
- “This former Trump-deranged liberal will not be voting Democrat for the foreseeable future.” Breaking The Democrat Party Ties That Bind
- What this pathetic, sick toad said: “No, democracy will be ending. The world will continue to exist. The world was here before Hitler and the world was here after Hitler. That’s what we’re saying. No, the world will not end. The kind of world we have, the kind of country we have,” he said. Rep. Jim Clyburn: ‘I Misspoke’ – Dems Losing Control of Congress ‘Won’t End the World’
- Margot Cleveland: “A red wave will not be an end to our representative democracy. It will just be an end to the Democrat representatives.” Democracy Isn’t at Risk, Democrats Are
- The former president said he did not want to “detract” from the midterm elections on Tuesday, November 8, noting it is a critical “country-saving election.” Donald Trump Previews ‘Very Big Announcement’ on November 15
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Multiple reports show the world’s largest nuclear submarine, the USS Rhode Island, left the Port of Gibraltar on Spain’s south coast last week and was last seen entering the Mediterranean. British newspaper Daily Express said the nuclear submarine is “reportedly heading towards the Black Sea.” “Give Kremlin a Warning”: US ‘Nuclear Apocalypse’ Submarine Enters Mediterranean Sea
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Bibi has pulled off the sort of comeback Boris Johnson already failed.” The Final Comeback of Benjamin Netanyahu
- Robert Spencer: Given the Biden [junta’s] previous solicitude for the mullahs, granting them concession after concession to obtain a new nuke deal, it’s unlikely that “we’re gonna free Iran.” Ultimately that deal foundered on the Iranians’ continual demands, as well as the bad optics of making a deal with the mullahs while their own people are rising up against them. If the Islamic regime survives this uprising, however, the deal will certainly reappear, which will make it abundantly clear that when the garrulous old liar in the White House said “we’re gonna free Iran,” he meant “we’re not gonna free Iran.” Biden: ‘We’re Gonna Free Iran’
- “American conservatives have lessons to learn about the state of Britain’s right wing movement, or lack thereof.” Conservatives Have Conserved Nothing, and In Britain, This Has Lead to an Era of Unaddressed Constitutional Vandalism
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “It all starts with the [junta’s] illegal refusal to tell Americans what it’s doing when it comes to pouring money into the Taliban’s pockets.” Even As We Fund Ukraine, Our Money’s Going To Putin
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “They don’t ship that version of TikTok to the rest of the world,” Harris said. “It’s almost like they recognize that technology’s influencing kids’ development, and they make their domestic version a spinach version of TikTok, while they ship the opium version to the U.S. and the rest of the world.” China Is Attempting To Influence US Kids By Offering An ‘Opium Version’ Of TikTok, Expert Says
- “America’s enemies have made clear their intention to debilitate us on Earth by destroying our satellites in space.” (Moonraker and You Only Live Twice were supposed to be Bond flicks, not predictions – jjs) China and Russia Plot a “Space Pearl Harbor”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “As the administrative state expands, so too does the number of individuals entangled in its tentacles. It’s time for the Supreme Court to affirm the Constitution’s separation of powers.” These Two SCOTUS Cases Could Put the Administrative State in Its Place
- Daniel Greenfield: “With a 25% approval rating, no one wants her around.” Mayor Lori Lightfoot Accuses 75% of Chicago of Being Sexist Racists
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Penicillin is the top medicine against bacterial infections.” U.S. Facing Shortage of Liquid Amoxicillin as RSV Cases Surge
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . the helicopter had lost telemetry from the stage, and for safety reasons would not attempt a capture without that information.” Rocket Lab successfully launches but fails to catch first stage
- “This image portrays an especially rich and detailed view of a spiral galaxy, and exposes a huge number of distant stars and galaxies around it.” Hubble takes a long exposure of spiral galaxy
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- On Nov. 2, judges for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit rejected a claim by transgender pageant hopeful Anita Green, who claimed that restricting the contest only to “natural born females” violated an anti-discrimination law in Oregon, the state in which Green lives. Court Victory: Miss United States of America Pageant Can Ban Trans Contestants
- “If the issue at hand is your child’s confusion about his sex, then your parental rights can be bargained away in court far too easily.” How Safe Are Your Parental Rights? It Increasingly Depends On Your Politics
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “The Man Show … blackface aplenty … anti-trans jokes … and much more.”Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Problematic’ Past Completely Ignored by Team Oscar
- Daniel Greenfield: “Culture told us we had something in common, now it reminds us that we have nothing in common at all.” Politics Killed the Culture
- Lloyd Billingsley: “In his battle with the studio Stalinists, Ronald Reagan did not stand alone.”Storm Warning on the Waterfront
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.