Good morning kids. I guess you can say it’s one step forward and 99 44/100ths of a step back this morning. While one cannot automatically dismiss the stupidity of the average voter, and for sure we have an alarmingly high percentage of stupid people (the Democrat base has their innate stupidity “fortified” with cult-like, inflexible, brainwashed zealotry), there is just no way in hell a large number of the elections were not tampered with. Seriously, stupidity alone cannot account for a brain damaged goon, whose positions are so abhorrent, repugnant and financially ruinous to the average Pennsylvanian to win that Senate seat.
I have never in my life wanted to be more wrong about anything than to be proven wrong and eat a giant plate of crow than about what I stated yesterday:
. . . I’d be lying to you if I said I wasn’t even slightly concerned about the potential for the now patented and perfected Democrat voting fraud to throw, if not all of the key races that preserve Democrat control over Congress, then at least a few, so as to preserve the official line/meme that “Well, it’s the midterms and 99% of the time the party in power loses control of Congress, but in no way does it mean disaffection/disapproval of our agenda!”
I think it’s safe to say that the Democrat cheat machine fouled up more than a few key races. Take a look at the results in states where election security is taken seriously and that the safeguards are generally reliable. QED.
As I also stated yesterday, it took the Democrat-Left (now “fortified” with the GOPe New Deal globalists as co-conspirators) a little over 100 years to essentially nullify the Constitution and get to a point where they are this close (place red pube between thumb and forefinger) to seizing absolute power. Key to that is creating the illusion that despite poverty, crime, misery, global instability via foreign policy cluelessness and general societal dissolution that everything they believe in once implemented has wrought, that they are the good guys who will create paradise on earth. A red wave of the kind that was expected would have exploded that myth perhaps for all time. You really think they’re going to allow that to happen via the ballot box? They did it before in 2020 and they will continue to do it again and again.
Free and fair elections are an indicator of a healthy, functioning society and government. It is obvious to anyone who has a slightly higher brain function than Lumpy Festerman and Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants that we do not have that. The rigging or tampering with elections that were the hallmark of individuals like Richard Daley and LBJ goes beyond merely preserving a criminal enterprise that abused elective office for profit. Even with the Biden Crime Family, which ultimately involved jeopardizing our own national security by selling us out to corrupt foreign governments as well as global rivals and enemies, it was not ideological (Biden’s brain is mush so the shit he spouts is coming from the mind of scum like Obama and Jon Meacham).
Not so today, at least not in the main. Top to bottom, those who are rigging these elections are the true believers that Eric Hoffer warned us about. Their hatred for us has been so ingrained, and their minds are so warped, that the rigging of elections and the subversion of our rights are seen as patriotic acts to preserve that by their own actions are destroying. “We have to destroy the Constitution to preserve it.” That was the nub of Molly Ball’s horrific admission and boasting about how the entire Deep State and media propaganda complex came together to sabotage and ultimately steal the 2020 election.
Psaki psircling back to yesterday, Mollie Hemingway back in June warned us that something was afoot.
[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden really does not want the public to know about his federal takeover of election administration. Dozens of members of Congress have repeatedly asked for details, to no avail. Good government groups, members of the media, and private citizens have filed requests under the Freedom of Information Act. Not a single one has been responded to. All signs indicate a concerted effort to keep the public in the dark until at least after the November midterm elections. The lack of transparency and responsiveness is so bad that the Department of Justice and some of its agencies have been repeatedly sued for the information.
When [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden ordered all 600 federal agencies to “expand citizens’ opportunities to register to vote and to obtain information about, and participate in, the electoral process” on March 7, 2021, Republican politicians, Constitutional scholars, and election integrity specialists began to worry exactly what was up his sleeve.
They had good reason. The 2020 election had suffered from widespread and coordinated efforts by Democrat activists and donors to run “Get Out The Vote” operations from inside state and local government election offices, predominantly in the Democrat-leaning areas of swing states. Independent researchers have shown the effect of this takeover of government election offices was extremely partisan and favored Democrats overwhelmingly.
At the time the order was issued, Democrats were also hoping to pass H.R. 1, a continuation of the effort to destabilize elections throughout the country via a federalized takeover of state election administrations.
Biden gave each agency 200 days to file their plans for approval by none other than Susan Rice, his hyperpartisan domestic policy advisor. Yet fully nine months after those plans were due, they are all being hidden from the public, even as evidence is emerging that the election operation is in full swing. . .
. . . It is unclear why Biden and his political appointees are being so secretive about the work that went into their plan to engage in a federal takeover of election administration.
Whatever the case, Americans have a right to know whether these bureaucracies that are meddling in elections have experts in for each state’s election laws, what type of training is going on to ensure that state laws are being followed, whether they are allowing inspections and oversight to ensure no illegal activity, how they are determining whether a third-party group is genuinely non-partisan, whether they are allowing state investigators to approve money, and how much is being spent on this federal takeover of elections.
I would hope Mollie Hemingway was being sarcastic vis a vis that emphasized sentence. In any case, starting with the horrendous “motor voter laws” dating back to the Clinton years, there has been a concerted and sustained effort to thoroughly degrade election integrity in the intervening years climaxing with the “crisis they couldn’t let go to waste” of the General Tso’s Sickness pandemic. No voter ID requirements. Mail-in ballots for everyone without any requirement for postmarks or verification of who cast them. Same day registration. Illegal aliens and foreigners being given the vote. Ballot harvesting. Poll watchers forcibly removed from ballot tabulation centers. The unprecedented halting of vote counts in key swing districts and states. And on and on and on. And of course, even before the pandemic, electronic voting machines that are connected to the internet and must be “programmed.”
“Electronic voting machines didn’t allow people to vote apparently. And that, whatever you think of it, the cause of it, it shakes people’s faith in the system. That is an actual threat to democracy,” Carlson continued.
Republican gubernatorial candidates blasted Maricopa County over the malfunctions, saying, “I hope it isn’t malice” before vowing to fix Arizona’s election system if elected. Former President Donald Trump narrowly lost Arizona in the 2020 election, a result confirmed by a report by the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors.
“We’re not really very serious about democracy if we’re using electronic voting machines, or for not requiring photo ID to vote. We could have secure elections, we don’t because a small number of people don’t want them,” Carlson said. “But until we do, you’re going to have these moments where everybody in the country fears volatility, because one side doesn’t believe the result is real. And you’ve seen it on both sides. You saw it yesterday, Democrats suggesting that electronic voting machines could be hacked. Democrats. This ran in Politico. So, it’s not just the crazy right, it’s that everybody is losing faith in the system itself.”
We are a fundamentally unserious nation and in point of fact will remain a banana republic unless and until electronic voting machines are abolished, absentee ballots are limited only to military personnel stationed overseas, voting is limited to one day only, no same day registrations, voter ID at the polls, motor voter et al is abolished, voter rolls are purged every few years and many other things I’m leaving out.
One US citizen who is registered and legally qualified to vote can cast a ballot.
I’m also of the mind that anyone who violates the integrity of the franchise should face the death penalty. When you fuck with the franchise, you are committing a treasonous, terroristic act. At least that’s my opinion. YMMV.
Of course all of this presupposes that the American governmental and political systems at the national and local levels rights itself, comes to its senses and passes these laws. It also presupposes that we have a national consensus across the political divide to to do this. Well, suffice it to say that, here too, we have neither and we are approaching a point in our history where we do not even have a nation. That lets me segue into the “positive” spin I have going forward. That word is in quotes for a reason.
I think the polls were right all along. I think the Democrats should have been wiped out all over the place and that’s because I think they lost a shit-ton of their usually reliable constituents because of the disaster of the past two years inflicted on the latter by the former. Now, they too who perhaps accused us of sour grapes two years ago have had their eyes opened. If you think the past two years were hell, you ain’t seen nothing yet, my friends.
When people start running out of food, fuel, shelter and clothing as well as the money to buy whatever meager stockpiles we have left of them, watch out. That is exactly where we are headed, on course to become the Haiti of Yugoslavias.
We simply cannot go on like this. It really is us or them. That said, I still believe that societally and politically we have undergone a sea change, regardless of what happened yesterday. Misery loves company and our ranks I predict will grow appreciably larger in that light. So at least there’s that.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “In all the versions of Marxist regimes, one goal was to separate the children from the parents and own them by the state.” Your Children Belong to the State
- Daniel Greenfield: “The ex-CIA officer’s company also worked for the Democratic National Committee.” FBI Contractor Spied on GOP Congressman to Protect Muslim Brotherhood
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Louisiana Secretary of State Kyle Ardoin announced the change of the polling location from the Kenner Discovery Health Sciences Academy on Loyola Drive in Baton Rouge to Audubon Elementary School on Tuesday.” Bomb Threat at Louisiana Polling Location; Site Moved, Secretary of State Reports
- “DEI bureaucrats aren’t shy about enforcing their dogmas across the government.” Meet Biden’s Deep State DEI Enforcers
- “Robbing Americans of their freedoms is the main chapter of the party’s playbook.” The Democrats Told Us Who They Were When They Locked Us Down
- Hat tip commenter MTF who says: “. . . he’s establishment. This is as close as he will get to actually pouring gasoline on the doors of the building and flipping a match.” Can the FBI Be Saved from Itself—And Can We Be Saved from the FBI?
- Robert Spencer: “’I know I’m an idiot. I’m sorry.’ Perfect, Arcidiacono! I think men can become women, and vice versa, and that prepubescent children should be encouraged to make life-altering, irreversible decisions that they may (and probably will) bitterly regret once they’re old enough to know better. I know I’m an idiot. I’m sorry. I think having a country that guards its borders and protects its people is racist. I know I’m an idiot. I’m sorry! I think that Old Joe Biden is a capable, competent president who has been beset with bad luck, and that we need to elect more people who will further his hard-Left, socialist, America-Last agenda that will destroy large sectors of the American economy (oil and coal, for starters) in pursuit of a “solution” to a propaganda fantasy (climate change): I know I’m an idiot! I’m sorry!” Guy Who Threw Hard Seltzer Cans at Ted Cruz Says What Every Leftist Should Say in the Mirror Every Morning
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Now, it’s possible that the president didn’t realize where he was, or that his mic was live — he actually appeared to stumble over his own shadow at one point during the rally — but, seriously, is he not aware that his anti-resource policies, and the surging energy prices they’ve helped bring about, are killing his party in the polls just before an election?” Biden Pledges ‘No More Drilling’ at Hochul Rally
- “The United Nations put out another stern warning, this time about climate change.” Be Afraid! The Climate is Changing (As It Always Has)
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Chinese business elite now have a few regrets about how much power President Xi has been allowed to grab under covid rules.” China Sending Mixed Message on Ending “Zero Covid” Policy
- “Any child older than ten and capable of reading the Bill of Rights and this bill can see without question the bill’s immoral illegality. And yet, this law is a perfect expression of what the Democrat Party now stands for.” Pushback: Doctors Sue to Kill California Law Making it Illegal to Disagree With Government
- “You want forgiveness? There are certain conditions to meet. . . ” Chinese COVID Amnesty? How About Unconditional Surrender?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Is this an important opening for newly-empowered Republicans?” After the Midterms, Will Joe Biden Loose his Moderate Dogs on the Southern Border?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Fetterman pulled a shotgun on an unarmed black jogger nearly a decade ago.” Birds of a Feather: “Lumpy” Fetterman Touts Endorsement from Ex-Cop Sued for Accosting Innocent Black Man
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Democrats and the media ramped up their propaganda campaign to normalize delayed election results. Prepare for a ‘red mirage,’ they warned.” The Left’s ‘Red Mirage’ Narrative is Nothing More Than a Cover for Election-Rigging
- “Nearly 50% of Americans today irrationally fear mass shootings, to the point they’re willing to forgo the cornerstone tenet of this nation to avoid them.” Is There Room for More Than Tears in America’s Gun Control Debate?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Moms and grandmothers have had enough.” Constraints on Educational Freedom Have Dems Fleeing the Party
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Election Day 2022 has arrived and unsurprisingly, some Americans are already encountering a myriad of problems when going to cast their ballots at their local precinct.” Here’s a List of Counties Reporting Issues at the Ballot Box This Election Day
- “Marc Elias has faced sanctions and condemnation over his efforts to undermine duly elected Republicans.” “Lumpy” Fetterman Taps Dirty Tricks Dem Lawyer in 11th-Hour Mail-In Ballot Bid
- “The move would delay votes in the highest populated county in Pennsylvania, with the state having some of the most watched races in the country.” Philadelphia to Delay Counting Thousands of Ballots After Reinstating Process to Detect Duplicate Votes
- “. . . her story about the bag on the floor is what really got to me, because it shows how little election workers understand or care about the proper chain of custody and secure containment of absentee and mail-in ballots. Which is exactly the problem Republicans have been pointing out for years.” Sunny “Moonie” Hostin Accidentally Proves Everything That’s Wrong With Mail-in Voting
- “Election reform candidates are not the threat. The threat to democracy is to leave things the way they are.” The Partisan Rigging of the 2022 Election
- “Actual threat to democracy.” (along with any form of early voting and no proper voter ID – jjs) Tucker Carlson Calls For End To Electronic Voting Machines
- What “denial?” They’re co-conspirators with Democrat political machines to steal elections in the first place. The American Security and Intelligence Communities Are in Denial About Election Security
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The Ukrainian-born Vindman, who won the Purple Heart with the U.S. Army in Iraq, admitted that Ukraine approached him three times to offer him the post of defense minister. On social media, he often cheers Ukraine’s war effort against Russian invasion.” (more like the Purple Nurple – jjs) Obama Judge Tosses “Bearclaw” Vindman’s ‘Witness Intimidation’ Lawsuit Against Don Jr., Giuliani
2022 MIDTERMS AFTERMATH
- The headline sums it up as of this morning. Breitbart Recap: LOW TIDE: Republicans Favored to Take House / Senate Tight: Dems Win CO, NH, PA, WA / GOP Wins NC, OH, FL, WI, GA, NV Close/ Dems Ahead in AZ / Democrats Dominate Governor Races / Republicans Own Florida / Stars of Both Parties Headed for Defeat
- Update 3:47 a.m: More votes are coming in from Maricopa County that seem to favor Kari Lake: Arizona Leaning Blue, But Game Day Vote Drops Indicate Looming Red Upset
- “DeSantis has been handsomely rewarded by the Sunshine State, showing that voters will enthusiastically reward the potent—though rare—combination of principle, courage, and competence.” DeSantis Is the Night’s Big Winner
- If that race wasn’t rigged, then none of them were. And now we have his psycho wife to contend with once Lumpy gets incapacitated, naturally or otherwise. “Lumpy” Fetterman Wins Hotly Contested PA Senate Race Against Dr. Oz: Projection
- “. . . GOP challengers also appeared to have ousted two veteran Democratic members of the Assembly in a pair of stunning upsets.” Republicans Appear to Have Busted Up Democrat “Supermajority” in New York
- Oh FFS! Incumbent Democrat Edges Out Victory In Wisconsin Governor’s Race
- Another likely steal. Well, Hochul is pro-crime . . . New York Governor Kathy Hochul Holds On Against Republican Lee Zeldin: Projection
- “The Republican candidate found herself struggling to respond while focusing on trying to raise campaign cash. The Republican Governors Association eventually said it would pour $3.5 million into Dixon’s campaign, but early voting had been going on for nearly two weeks by the time her ad campaign hit the airwaves in mid-October.” Wretched Whitmer Survives Late Surge by Tudor Dixon
- “Fox News called the race in favor of Lee, who will enter his third term.” Sen. Mike Lee Wins Reelection, Defeats Never-Trumper Evan McMuffin
- “GOP congressman will succeed retiring Republican senator Richard Burr.” Budd Smokes Beasley in North Carolina Senate Race
- Jeb! sez, “With that kind of money, at least I got 2 electoral votes.” “Tank” Tanks: Abrams Wasted over $105 Million in Donor Money on Failed Campaign
- “‘Worn-out old donkey’ is only candidate to lose as Democrat, Republican, and independent.”Charlie Crist Defends Historic Triple Crown Title
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden called it a day at 11:24 a.m. on Election Day, with the White House saying there will be no more news coming out of the Oval Office.”Biden Hides On Election Day With No Public Events Scheduled
- “Moylan defeated former Democrat Speaker Judi Won Pat in the delegates race to represent Gaum as a non-voting member of the U.S. House. At the time of the race being called by the local outlet, Moylan led by 1,648 votes: 17,075 (52.19 percent) votes to 15,427 votes (47.15 percent).” Guam Elects First Republican to Congress Since 1993
- “Several states are experiencing problems with voting machines as Americans continue to cast their ballots at polling centers across the country.” Voting Machine Issues Spread to Pennsylvania as Midterms Are Underway
- “Approximately 204,500 registered voters live in Luzerne County. Former President Donald Trump won the county by 14 points in 2020, according to the New York Post.” PA Judge Extends Voting Hours In Luzerne County Due To Paper Shortage
* * * * *
- “I think he would be making a mistake, I think the base would not like it — I don’t think it would be good for the party.” Trump Warns Ron DeSantis About Running in 2024: ‘Could Hurt Himself Very Badly’
- Jeffrey Lord: “A vindicated ex-president begins The Return. Establishment elites are terrified.” Run President Trump, Run
- “Here is how it will go. Sometime after the first of the year, Biden will resign for health reasons so that Democrats can claim the first minority female president before they get trounced in 2024. Nothing substantial will change policy-wise because Harris will not run the government any more than Biden has. In fact, it may get worse for the average American if enough of us vote incorrectly.” Joe Biden Is Done — Get Ready for President Harris After Election Day
* * * * *
- “Democrats seem to believe they can win by throwing their support behind pink-haired TikTok teachers/groomers bragging about how they are actively ‘transing’ young kids in the classrooms. This is a microcosm of American society, but they are loud, annoying, entitled, organized, and wildly unattractive.” The Top Five Excuses Democrats Will Use When They Get Annihilated on Election Day
- Margot Cleveland: “The post-mortem on Virginia suggests Democrats across the country are about to be slaughtered at the ballot box.” Why a Virginia-Style Reckoning is Likely Awaiting Your State’s Democrats Today
- “As we venture forth down the 2024 road to the White House, do not forget that the Establishment’s most important goal is to obliterate MAGA.” The Establishment Is Trying to Divide and Conquer MAGA
- Bankman-Fried had suggested he might donate as much as $1 billion in the midterms and 2024 election, a figure that would have made him the largest political donor in American history. While he started the 2022 election season doling out $37 million to liberal groups and candidates—he was the second-largest Democratic donor of the midterm elections behind liberal financier [and Nazi collaborator] George Soros—he closed his wallet in October, telling reporters that his plan to spend $1 billion was “a dumb quote on my part.”Hero to Zero: Dems’ ‘Newest Megadonor’ Faceplants on Election Day
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Famine: an old mercenary specializing in mass slaughter.” Putin Declares War on the Starving
- “Party leaders now have to listen to Tucker Carlson and the America First base.” The One Man Making the GOP Want a Sane Ukraine Policy
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The ‘reunification’ of the island nation with Communist China would be the crowning achievement of Xi Jinping’s reign.” The Coming Invasion of Taiwan
- “Qatar is a small Mideastern state with a highly inhospitable climate for playing soccer – the tournament was moved out of the summer months to protect players from playing in dangerous desert conditions – that boasts a deplorable human rights record. The success of its bid to host the tournament baffled and outraged many international observers, particularly since the competing bid came from the United States, which has successfully hosted the World Cup in the past.” (their mind’s in the “gutter” – jjs) Officials Stop Interview as Qatar World Cup ‘Ambassador’ Likens Homosexuality to Brain Damage
- BBC claimed Jewish victims used “anti-Muslim slurs” during 2021 Hanukkah bus attack. UK’s Top Media Regulator: BBC Made ‘Serious Editorial Failings’ Covering Antisemitic Attack on Jewish Teens
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “He gave our deadly enemies $1 billion. And it gets worse.” Biden’s Gift to the Taliban
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “A new book demonstrates the consequences of the endless war on poverty.” Impoverished by “Equality”
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Facing crushing healthcare costs, Britain and Canada should expand private responsibility for diagnostic services.” Up from Single-Payer
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Skyroot, India’s first startup private rocket company, has now scheduled the first test launch of a suborbital version of its Vikram rocket for sometime between November 12the and 16th, depending on weather.” India’s first private rocket company prepares for its first test suborbital launch
- “Two stories today suggest that Richard Branson’s space empire continues to totter.” Bad news for Branson
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “In twenty years, America has gone from the apogee of patriotism after 9/11 to a mire of discord, depravity, and the demise of faith.” Not Optimism, But Hope
- “Some people who say the U.S. should be a Christian nation are thinking about the religious makeup of the population; to them, a Christian nation is a country where most people are Christians,” said Pew. “Others are simply envisioning a place where people treat each other well and have good morals.” Pew: 45% of U.S. Adults Think America Should be a ‘Christian Nation’
- “The descent into cultural mayhem has been a long, slow grind.” How the Left Obliterates Morality
- Christian Toto: “‘Funny always wins in the end,’ says Bobby Kelly on Dillon’s popular podcast.”Tim Dillon: “Making Woke Garbage Might Be Over”
- “Turns out, there is nothing imaginative about Saul Alinsky’s method.” The Mediocre Communist Shit of Community Organizers
- “Irish of a traditional bent need not apply.” The Radical Inclusive Church
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.