Good morning, kids. Thursday and 24 hours later, I still don’t know how to process the aftermath of what by all logic and reasoning should have been, if not the massive red tsunami that was pimped in the media, at the very least a clear victory that took back both chambers of Congress and gave us more governorships. I do not know how we fared down-ballot in state legislatures and those are proving absolutely crucial insofar as attempting to reverse course. But I am digressing and I’m not even out of the first paragraph.
Yesterday’s editorial focused in on my fears of electoral shenanigans. I still stand by that assessment, but perhaps now not as the sole factor but a big factor. That’s bad enough, but the big fear I have is what if my perspective as a near senior citizen raised by normal parents in a relatively sane society and culture (the madness of the 60s and 70s notwithstanding) is now completely out of phase with that of the younger generations who are now adults that were brainwashed in the propaganda mills of American academia?
The establishment media was setting us all up to accept a steal, proclaiming that on Tuesday evening, there might be a “Red Mirage,” that is, the appearance of overwhelming Republican victories that would later be overturned by bogus mail-in ballots, as soon as those who fix elections knew how many they needed. As it turned out, either the shenanigans are now so baked into the system that no prolonged period of fiddling with the totals is needed, or massive numbers of Americans actually like the way things are going under the misrule of Old Joe Biden’s handlers.
Embrace the power of “and,” Robert.
As Ace pointed out yesterday, abortion turned out to supposedly be a massive driver of Democrat voters, especially women. And yet, polling in the months after Dobbs consistently showed abortion as virtually a non-factor in all but the most diehard of leftists. In fact, polls have consistently shown a clear majority of Americans, over 60% IIRC, favored at least some restrictions on pre-natal infanticide. That percentage has been gradually increasing over the years, not decreasing. So, if Dobbs supposedly was a motivator for the Democrats, you would think that it would energize Republicans as much if not more. So, how are we to reconcile that? And that’s just one “social” issue, in the midst of the rapid disintegration of our economy, the border and a national crime wave. It makes no sense to me.
Are we fast becoming a minority headed for extinction, naturally or otherwise? And yet, to completely ignore the fact that we no longer have an election day but an election season, whose only purpose is to give the Democrat Party enough time to produce enough phony ballots to overcome a defeat at the hands of a Republican candidate, is sticking our heads in the sand. Daniel Greenfield nails it.
We don’t have Election Day anymore. We have Election Week and Election Month.
Over 42 million early votes were cast this election. That’s not as bad as the catastrophic 2020 election of over 100 million votes where the deciding electorate seemed to be ballot harvesters, but it takes us back to 2018. And that was bad enough because it’s becoming the new normal.
In 2014, there were 21 million early votes. We’re at double that.
In presidential elections, they want to make 69% of the country voting by mail or early voting, the way it happened in 2020, into the floor. And then go up from there.
And that means we don’t have elections anymore.
What happens when you have Election Month? The dead vote and the dead get elected.
Rep. Tony DeLuca died in October at the age of 85. The longest serving representative was reelected anyway.
“We are proud to see the voters continue to show their confidence in him and his commitment to Democratic values by re-electing him posthumously,” Pennsylvania House Democrats said.
How the hell does something like that happen?
Early voting begins 4-6 weeks in Pennsylvania. That was enough time for Tony to die even as he was cruising his way to a re-election.
70% of the over 1.4 million voters requesting mail ballots came from Democrats. The majority of those flooded in from Allegheny County and Philadelphia.
When the system is so broken that a dead man can win because voters are literally voting for the walking dead, it needs change. And, speaking of the voting dead, congratulations to Senator-Elect Jon Fetterman who benefited from voters not realizing that he’s a zombie.
That’s what the new regime where half the country engages in early voting means. . .
. . . Elections are supposed to empower the people to choose the government. The Democrats have made elections into a complicated system that allows them to find votes without regard to voter turnout. The system they’ve created represents a power shift from the people to the parties in which the people who show up to vote are swamped by the garbage votes mined by activists.
Instead of the people choosing elected officials, the officials choose the voters. Election Month and ballot harvesting complete the process that began with gerrymandering. They make votes into just another commodity that can be harvested regardless of public sentiment.
Elections like these don’t turn on polls or what the public wants, but whether the resources of the leftist political machine can outweigh the voters with their voter harvesting campaigns.
Look, I am not saying that the societal dissolution that has completely fucked up the minds and souls of at least two to three generations of Americans is not a factor. Everywhere you turn, from transsexualism to the push to normalize pedophilia to the Malthusian, nihilistic desire to save the planet by wiping out millions of humans and forcing those allowed to remain alive to eat bugs and worms or tree bark (PETA vs the ELF in a steel cage match), this is the mindset of those who voted (actual real votes) for the literal ham sandwich, in the form of a goon failure of a Marxist stroke victim to be a US Senator. Worse, you have a supposed “journalist” actually claiming said Lump could be a great presidential candidate. It’s only a little after 6:00AM and I need a drink.
Grassroots organizations, focused on parental rights in education, are celebrating key victories in school board races across the country.
Moms for Liberty, a coalition of parents working towards transparency in education, and the 1776 Project PAC, a political group that helps school board members against Critical Race Theory get elected, saw many of their endorsed candidates win seats on school boards. Their wins in states such as Florida, Maryland, Indiana and Michigan flipped several school boards, the organizations told the Daily Caller News Foundation.
“Last night was a disappointing night for Republicans in many parts of the country, but we’re happy to say we were very successful in key races in Florida, Oklahoma, Ohio, Maryland, which were by far the biggest places we targeted,” Aiden Buzzetti, head of coalitions and candidate recruitment for the 1776 Project PAC, told the DCNF. “We also officially flipped our 100th school board since our first election in November 2021.”
While one cannot escape the feeling that 60-plus years of Marxist indoctrination in the schools and the fading away of the collective memory of what America and a sane society is supposed to be is what did the trick, these parents and their children represent the future. They know that what’s happening to them and to their children is absolutely wrong. Worse, evil. Like the state legislatures, the community boards and school boards are really where the action is, insofar as resisting the Deep State and more crucially preventing the brainwashing of yet another generation of American children.
“The populist GOP’s share of the Latino vote jumped by a third to almost 40 percent, compared to 2018, according to the exit polls. Eleven percent of the electorate are Latinos, so this 2018 to 2022 shift is a gain of 1 percent nationally. That 1 percent shift is more than enough to decide many close races.”
No doubt perhaps more than just a handful of those races were decided on Tuesday because of this shift. Beyond elections, this is yet another indicator that politics as usual cannot and will not go on as they did pre-2020.
For sure, the Democrats will cement voter fraud wherever they can. Yet, their policies will continue to drive people away from Leftist fiefdoms and into places like Florida, without becoming as Mark Levin coined them “locusts,” who flee what they voted for only to continue voting for that which they fled.
Sunshine State observers said after Tuesday saw Democratic leaders re-elected or voted in — coupled with Gov. Ron DeSantis’s landslide entrenchment — they expect the exodus to Florida will continue. “People are leaving these states for a lot of different reasons,” said Laura Gambino of Global Real Estate Advisors in Palm Beach. “Crime, quality of life, taxes. I think with the elections going the way they did, the trend is going to continue. . .
. . . “The crime, the mandates, the general insanity,” she said. “I think people are just looking at their lives and thinking there has to be a better place to raise their children.” Illinois native Robert Cowhey, who left the state for Florida a decade ago said his son, who lives in Chicago, was plotting his departure Wednesday morning after Gov. J.B. Pritzker re-election. “I talked to my son and my cousin today,” he said. “They want out. Crime is a major issue. They don’t like Pritzker, they don’t like Lori Lightfoot, they don’t like any of it. I think people are just going to continue to leave.”
Florida Atlantic University Prof. Ken Johnson, who specializes in migration trends, said he expects outside interest in the state to persist due its recent economic development and diversification. “From what I hear on the ground, people come to Florida because it’s prospering,” he said. “It used to be the sunshine. Now it’s the sunshine and the economy.”
I’m still confused about what all this really means. The only thing we can be sure of is that we are still in a period of transition. Say what you will about Donald Trump (and do not blame him for Tuesday’s fizzle), but he opened up a lot of eyes and raised a lot of consciousness about what’s really going on, and the possibilities for what could be. Whether he or Ron DeSantis carries the banner going forward remains to be seen. To be sure, before things get better, and please God if things get better, we are going to endure a lot of pain and suffering before our deliverance. That is the price that has to be paid for seeing things as they are and being forced to make a choice, not between Trump and DeSantis, but between living on our knees or dying on our feet.
Let’s hope that last bit is rhetorical and not literal. Onward.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “It seems that the techno-leftists might have done their dirty work – again.” What on Earth Happened with Brazil’s Election?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- John Lott: “When you can’t risk admitting the truth.” Since Dobbs Decision Leak, Violence Against Pro-Lifers Was Over 22 Times That Against Pro-Choicers
- “Almost half of the Jan. 6 Committee won’t be returning to the House of Representatives.”Virginia’s Jen Kiggans and Florida’s Cory Mills Take House Seats of J6 Committee Members
- “One can only hope it doesn’t take the nation decades and a descent into post-apocalyptic chaos to reach its ‘tipping point’ moment.” No ‘Tipping Point’ Yet. Will It Ever Come?
- “Elite capture has been mastered by the Chinese communists, and it has proven far more successful in subverting America than the prior efforts by the Soviet Communists.” China, Elite Capture, and America’s Future
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Taxing the corporate-greed “bogeyman” won’t decrease prices at the pump. On Gas Prices, Simple Economics Trumps Biden’s Partisan Agenda
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] made his bold (and likely unrealistic) pronouncement during his post-midterm election press conference on Wednesday when recalling how a congressman in the state of Pennsylvania asked if his infrastructure plan would include a high-speed rail between the two cities.” WATCH – Biden Says ‘We Can’ Build a High-Speed Rail from Scranton to New York
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Make of that what you will . . . Stock Market Falls After Red Wave Fails To Materialize
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The GOP underperformed despite, not because of, being tough on crime.” Public Safety Is Still a Winning Message
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “There’s a lot of ways.” (correct his grammar and give him a German accent and you get the idea – jjs) Joe Biden Signals Support for Investigation of Elon Musk Acquiring Twitter
- “Preserving control of the narrative.” The Paul Pelosi Saga: A Miscarriage of Journalism
- “Absurdity is all the Democrats have left.” (look at last Tuesday and tell me it didn’t actually work – jjs) Joy Reid Goes Even Deeper Down the Crazy Hole
- Say, WHAT?: The only explanation is that she rode naked on a motorcycle and her tits knocked her brain loose. NBC’s Tur: There Are ‘Some Variables,’ But You ‘Wonder’ about Fetterman as a POTUS Nominee
- “Measure 114, often referred to as the Reduction of Gun Violence Act, will require background checks, firearm training, fingerprint collection and a permit to purchase any firearm. Alongside heightened restrictions, the National Rifle Association (NRA) believes the legislation’s ambiguous language fails to safeguard gun owner information by creating a searchable gun owner database.” Oregon Voters Narrowly Pass Highly Restrictive Gun Control Measure That Creates ‘Database’ Of Gun Owners
- “In the aftermath of the U.S. Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade earlier this year, the decision to codify abortion went back to the states.” California, Vermont Approve Limitless Abortion Measures
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Daniel Greenfield: “At Berkeley, banning Jews is free speech, protesting anti-Semitism isn’t.”UC Berkeley Calls Cops on Protest Against “Jewish Free Zones”
2022 MIDTERMS AFTERMATH
- Daniel Greenfield: “We won’t have free and fair elections until we bring back Election Day.”Bring Back ‘Election Day’, Save America
- “We do not have the final results but as of now, the Republicans barely made a sound.” It’s Almost as if an Election Did Not Happen on Tuesday
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The under-polled voters were not silent, wary Trump supporters, but seething upscale women and college students.” Tuesday Takeaways
- “It is ridiculous that we are still waiting for results, even if we were told to expect it.”Democracy in Election Week
- “The red wave washed ashore as a ripple, though Republicans did make progress.” Maybe America Hasn’t Suffered Enough
- “The votes are in. In all Democrat strongholds, municipalities are reporting 100% of wards are in and counted,” Johnson said in a press release. “There is no path mathematically for Lt. Gov. Barnes to overcome his 27,374 vote deficit. This race is over.” (a fleet of Buick LeSabre trunks waiting in the wings say otherwise, sir – jjs) Ron Johnson Slams Radical Democrat Mandingo-Berry Barnes for Refusing to Concede
* * * * *
- “Walker, a first time politician and former 1982 Heisman Trophy winner, campaigned as a pro-life and pro-family advocate who promotes Georgia-based companies and jobs, investments in the U.S. military, police funding and protection for American values of freedom and faith. Warnock, who defeated Republican Kelly Loeffler in a run-off in 2020, campaigned largely on healthcare and abortion rights.” Herschel Walker And Raphael Warnock Head To Runoff In Georgia Senate Race
- “In the face of the great GOP Washout, he pulled off a stunning win, and turned a purple state bright scarlet.” It’s Ron DeSantis’ GOP Now
- “The impact of the 18-29 vote could press the GOP to seek a candidate with a proven appeal to the age group, although DeSantis, 44, has not indicated if he intends to seek his party’s presidential nomination in 2024.” Exit Polls Show Under-30 Vote Spurned GOP In Midterms, With One Major Exception
- “One of the fascinating things about our ongoing political realignment is the massive political incentive Democrats have to keep women unmarried,” tweeted political commentator Mollie Hemmingway. (more like horrifying – jjs) Exit Poll Shows Nearly 70% Of Single Women Voted Democrat In Midterms
- Democrat Anthony “Tony” DeLuca died Oct. 9 “after a brief battle with lymphoma, a disease he twice previously beat. He was 85,” the Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus wrote.Pennsylvania Voters Reelect Dead Democrat State Representative
- “This week, the citizens of Pennsylvania stole the loving cup of stupid from the citizens of another politically calcified state, New Mexico.” Welcome to Pennsylvania, America’s Capital of Stupid
* * * * *
- Pass the popcorn. Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez Blasts New York State Democrat Party Leadership as GOP Makes Gains
- “Maloney trailed Lawler by roughly 3,000 votes at the time of the call. The result is a deeply embarrassing one for Democrats, given that a DCCC chair has not lost reelection since 1980, when congressman Jim Corman lost to Republican Bobbi Fiedler in California’s 21st Congressional District.” MAKING HISTORY: DCCC Chairman Maloney Becomes First Dem Campaign Chief To Fall in Four Decades
- “Suffering is coming.” As Usual, I Was Wrong
- Robert Spencer: “Many, if not most, of the Gen Z-ers who voted overwhelmingly for the Left will, as they get older, come to realize how foolish and wrongheaded they were to support socialist internationalism and the managed decline of the United States. But others will never wake up, and will applaud that decline as retribution for centuries of alleged racism and colonialism. Even as their own cities and towns become ever more squalid, poor, dirty, and dangerous, they will continue to think of themselves as righteous for having chosen all that. That pride will be all they have left.” There WOULD Have Been a Red Wave, but One Group Saved the Left From Being Completely Obliterated
- “Thoughts on Tuesday’s election.” So Much for a Red Wave
- “Two years after the Kenosha riots, Wisconsin remains a competitive state.” Badger Battleground
* * * * *
- “The seat became available after the Democrat, who held it for 26 years, retired.” Another Republican House Flip: Derrick Van Orden Wins Wisconsin Third District
- “The problem is this: communism doesn’t stop spreading. The pinkos don’t just want Michigan, Pennsylvania, and New York. They want Indiana, Florida, Tennessee, and every red state in the nation. Commies are never satiated.” What Happened on Election Night? I Think I Have Some Answers
- Jonathan Turley: The next two years will be anything but predictable. James Madison believed that if you want good government, “ambition must be made to counteract ambition.” If that’s true, the good news is there will be no shortage of ambition in the days ahead. But before the White House gets too “giddy” after losing one or both houses of Congress, it should contemplate the prospect of a house of Congress with very different ambitions from those of the [so-called quote-unquote “president”]. (good piece, but Turley’s definition of moderates and extremism ruins it for me – jjs) The midterms’ winners and losers — and why the ‘giddy’ White House should worry
- “The midterm results point to major underlying issues for the Republican Party and the nation.” Competence, Not Chaos
- “Despite Joe Biden’s deep unpopularity, GOP gubernatorial candidates backed by the former president struggled in yesterday’s election.” Trumped at the Polls
* * * * *
- “What kept Texas red is that it works for people, from quality of life, strong family values, and an economy that keeps attracting investors and companies.” Red Wave Hits Texas
- “The populist GOP’s share of the Latino vote jumped by a third to almost 40 percent, compared to 2018, according to the exit polls. Eleven percent of the electorate are Latinos, so this 2018 to 2022 shift is a gain of 1 percent nationally. That 1 percent shift is more than enough to decide many close races.” GOP Gained Bigger Share of Latino, Black Voters
- “All the fundamentals pointed to big GOP wins, but they didn’t quite materialize. That said, it’s easy to complain that we didn’t do better, but I’d like to highlight some bright spots.”Five Bright Spots From the 2022 Midterms
- “Vote like a mother.” (I do that, with the F-word modifier after “mother” – jjs) Parental Rights Groups Notch Key School Board Wins Across the Country
- Miranda Devine: “. . . if DeSantis does take on Trump and wins, he will be invincible in 2024.” Smirking Old Joe Biden’s Looming Ron DeSantis Woe
- “Trump was exactly the right man for 2016. But Trump is currently devolving into more of a permanent liability than anything else.” DeSantis in 2024
- “We would be giving up by not having Trump as the Republican nominee in 2024. It would be a reward to the scumbags on the January 6 Committee and all of those who are aligned against our movement. Donald Trump started this and has no intention of being a retiree. He earned our trust by keeping his promises.” (Gaetz is right about the record, but he’s none too convincing – jjs) Matt Gaetz Op-Ed: America Needs Trump Back In The White House
- The veteran political campaigner turned GB News host said that discussions “within the Republican party as to whether they should pick Trump or DeSantis is going to reach fever pitch, in my opinion, over the next few weeks, and I say that as a friend of Donald Trump.” ‘Titanic Clash’ Brewing Between Trump and DeSantis After Midterm Results, Predicts Brexit’s Nigel Farage
- “At the press conference a reporter asked Biden: “How do you interpret last night’s results in terms of deciding whether you want to seek another term? Is it now more likely that you will run? And what is going to be your timeline for consideration?”” So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden: ‘My Intention Is That I Run Again’
- “McConnell has stated he wants to remain the GOP leader, which would pave the way for his top lieutenants to remain in their positions. Sen. John Thune (R-SD) is reportedly planning to remain the Senate whip and Sen. John Barrasso (R-KY) the chair of the Senate Republican Conference.” (the latter two are globalist lackeys – jjs) Senate Republicans to Vote on Mitch McConnell’s Leadership Reelection November 16
- Luntz’s houseboy is useless. Sadly, he won’t get ousted, assuming we do in fact actually take control of the House. Kevin McCarthy Announces Bid For House Speaker; Some Republicans Not On Board: Report
- “Crime, quality of life, taxes. I think with the elections going the way they did, the trend is going to continue.” Florida Bracing for New Influx of Residents Fleeing Blue States After Dems’ Election Success
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Kherson city was the only regional capital Russia had captured since its invasion in February and the abandonment of such a strategic prize would be a major setback for what Moscow terms its “special military operation” in Ukraine. In Major Retreat, Russia Orders Withdrawal From Ukrainian City of Kherson
- “While I wish it were otherwise, the unpleasant fact is that Ukraine cannot win the war against Russia. The Biden [junta] and the leaders of the U.K. and European Union know this full well. The question is, how much longer will they persist in deceiving the public and wasting the resources of their nations on an unwinnable proxy war.” Why Are We Not Being Told the Truth About Ukraine?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The PRC, unlike the Biden regime, is making tangible investments in the United States’ backyard.” How China Stole Latin America
- “. . . But admits that half of crimes are committed by ‘foreigners.'” Macron Calls Migrants a ‘Fantastic Fortune’ for France (he should throw himself off a roof to feel the “fortune” firsthand, just like an elderly Parisian Jew did – jjs)
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “It’s not clear what the object is or its purpose.” US Space Force Detects Chinese Spaceplane Released Object in Orbit
- “Airbus’ ongoing business in Russia is helping to prop up the Russian government.” Airbus Still Does Business With Putin’s Russia But Also Wants U.S. Defense Contracts
- “Gregory Tony and his subordinates partner with those who wish us harm.” Islamist Infiltration of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- We should expect NASA and Northrop Grumman to also plan a spacewalk to not only inspect the panel to figure out what failed, but to see if it can still be deployed. Cygnus Successfully Berthed at ISS (Butterfly McQueen mostly relieved – jjs)
- “The Arizona court of appeals last month ruled that a land deal between Pima County and the high altitude balloon company World View was unconstitutional, and could not go forward.” Arizona court kills local government’s real estate deal for World View
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Unless the people attempting to change and censor this word truly believe all gay or transgender people are predators, why on Earth would this word be considered an attack on their community?” GAYS AGAINST GROOMERS: Why ‘Groomer’ Is NOT an Anti-LGBTQ Slur
- Kurt Schlichter: “How twisted must you be to justify cutting apart kids?” Outlaw Mutilation
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Tuesday night’s results solidified the importance of the culture war.” The Culture War Still Wins
- “The book deserves less blame than the bad ideas that have seemingly infected the prize committee.” The Booker Prize Rewards ‘Diversity’ Over Difference
- “To ignore the routine reduction of our humanity is to devalue ourselves.” Iain McGilchrist and the Attack on Life and Understanding In Our Times
- Christian Toto: “Veteran funnyman reveals shocking, behind-the-scenes tale of woke gone wild.” Airplane! Director: “They’re Destroying Comedy”
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.