Good morning, kids. Friday and as the recriminations and finger-pointing continue in the wake of the red wave that wasn’t, it is amazing how so many people either ignore or give short shrift to what is now fast becoming institutionalized electoral fraud in a growing number of states and key districts. Was that the only reason the red wave didn’t materialize? Of course not. But let me first delve into a couple of factors that are being pimped as the main causes but for sure weren’t.
By any measure, Democrats exceeded expectations this week. Though listening to the triumphalism today, you’d think Joe Biden was Hannibal at Cannae. A fractured Republican Party just won the House and still has an outside shot at taking the Senate. The first term of an unpopular Biden [so-called] “presidency” is now effectively over (save the executive abuse).
As expected, though, the lazy Dobbs-sunk-the-GOP narrative quickly solidified on the left. “It turns out women enjoy having human rights, and we vote,” Hillary Clinton tweeted. Dem cheerleader Joe Scarborough called it a “massive backlash.” “It will take a while to sort out exactly why Republicans did so much worse than expected,” writes Michelle Goldberg in the New York Times. “But there seems little question that abortion was a big part of the story.”
Listen, if anyone had told conservatives 30 or 20 or even a year ago that the political price for overturning Roe v. Wade would mean taking back only one chamber of Congress in the subsequent midterm, they would never have believed you. So, even if the left’s tenuous claim that Dobbs saved them in 2022 is to be believed, the price for ridding the nation of the legal and moral abomination of Roewould be well worth it.
But it is a tenuous contention. . .
. . . We’ll know more later, but it doesn’t seem like an army of enraged women and young people flooded the polls to exact revenge on the court. If CNN’s exit polls are to be believed, Democrats lost support among women in 2022 compared to the last midterm in 2018. The Associated Press/Fox News exit poll found that 52 percent of voters were women in 2018, and 52 percent of all voters in 2022 were women. It is a myth that young people came out in droves. Democrats lost support among younger voters, as well. . .
. . . It’s true that pro-lifers lost abortion referendums, including, incomprehensibly, one in Montana that would have compelled medical care for “infants who are born alive.” It’s also true that numerous Republican candidates are either unable or frightened to articulate coherent pro-life views. These are problems for Republicans.
On the other hand, Ron DeSantis, Greg Abbott, and Brian Kemp (in a state where the Senate race is in a runoff) all signed heartbeat bills and easily won re-election. John Fetterman might have beaten a dubious carpetbagging conservative in Dr. Oz, but pro-life Republicans JD Vance and Mike Lee had no problem. It also looks like Adam Laxalt has a chance to knock off Catherine Cortez Masto, an incumbent who made nationalizing Roe v. Wade the central argument of her campaign.
Moving on to the next dubious reason for Tuesday’s disappointment, the yuuuge orange gorilla in the room that is everyone’s favorite piñata:
Nothing that happened this week makes DeSantis – who rightfully enjoyed a large victory in my home state, in large part due to the massive inward migration of MAGA Republicans, and in a slightly lesser part due to his laughably hopeless opponent Charlie Crist – the king of the America First movement.
As we begin to get some perspective after the risible “red trickle” falsehoods peddled over Tuesday night, people have begun to realize this midterm election went about as well as any of us had believed.
Not only did President Trump win 219 of his 235 endorsed races (that’s a 93 percent success rate at last count), but the Democrats just guaranteed themselves Joe Biden as their nominee for 2024.
In their zeal to create a “no red wave” narrative, they gave Beijing Joe credit for the disjointed, apoplectic, panicked messaging of abortion and the death of democracy. They have backed themselves into a Biden 2024 corner that is going to be long, arduous, and ultimately, defeated.
MAGA Republicans should also remember that they also do not simply fight the corporate media, the left, and the far left all at the same time. They also fight the same Republican moderates who are now whipping up division inside the party. Think about it. In the week Republicans retake the House, and probably the Senate, win a host of victories around the country and with more to come – the corporate Republican class wants to pick a fight with the man and the movement that got us here.
For example, the establishment GOP in Pennsylvania was dead set against Colonel Doug Mastriano, and they worked hand-in-hand with Democrats to defeat him. When your gubernatorial candidate is being attacked from all sides, including your own, your Senate candidate will also be dragged down, along with congressional candidates on the ballot.
If the GOP had actually rallied around the top of the ticket – Mastriano and Oz – they could have won together and delivered a down-ticket boost. But not only did the GOP establishment in that state lose the governor and the U.S. Senate race, they lost congressional races that should have been pickups. The blame lies with them, and they know it. Hence their projection – as always – onto Trump.
This from Charlie Hurt of the Washington Times via Breitbart:
Hurt rejected the idea that establishment Republicans have a case for blaming Trump for midterm losses. He noted that the Republican establishment does not have a great track record with picking winners. For example, former Sens. Martha McSally of Arizona and Kelly Loeffler of Georgia had been handpicked by the Republican establishment to fill vacant Senate seats in red states, but both of them lost their re-election bids in 2020 to Democrats.
“These are two candidates who didn’t even have to face voters,” Hurt said. “It gives them the greatest advantage that any senator has in a Senate race, which is incumbency. And both of those women, who were handpicked by establishment Republicans and dropped in the Senate seats, couldn’t hold on to their seats.”
He continued, “So yes, you can blame Donald Trump if you want to, for one lost seat in Georgia, [but] we would not have [Georgia’s Democrat Sen.] Raphael Warnock if not for establishment Republicans dropping a terrible candidate in Kelly Loeffler into that seat.”Hurt said if the establishment is so good at picking candidates, “then explain why [Colorado’s Republican senatorial candidate Joe] O’Dea lost by 12 points.”
He added, “If you’re the establishment Republican Party, and you’re so effing good at all this stuff, then why [do] you pick candidates that even your own voters don’t support?”
THIS. Hello, Romney? McCain? Bueller?
Look, I do not want to get into an intestinal hassle with people over what Trump did or did not say about DeSantis, or even who should be the standard bearer for 2024. I am not going to engage in that shit because that’s what it is. First, if Trump wants to attack DeSantis or vice versa, it’s their prerogative to do so, since it is campaign season now in earnest and secondly, whatever they say and/or how they say it will redound positively or negatively on either of them in the minds of the base. If anyone has a suggestion whereby rivals can out-compliment themselves to determine which one wins, I’m sure both campaigns would be eager to hear from you.
On a personal level, whatever Trump’s shortcomings are – and yes he does have them – I’m just not going to open fire on perhaps the greatest president in over 100 years and among the best ever. That also goes for Ron DeSantis who potentially can rise to Trump-level greatness if given the chance. In any case, the media will distort and gin up crap all by themselves to sow discord and unrest in our camp anyway. Politics ain’t beanbag so let the chips fall where they may.
I’ve covered the fraud factor for the past two days now. It cannot be ignored. The 2020 scam has now been “fortified” and the results speak for themselves. If nothing else convinces you, ask yourself this: how can Katie Hobbs be both a candidate AND continue to act in her role as secretary of state, a prime function of that office being the running of elections and the tabulating/validation of the vote count? QE-fucking-D.
While that alone is something that is an absolute nightmare and proof positive that we have descended to banana republic level, my wanting to believe that that is the sole factor would be strangely comforting were it not for the real nightmare we are facing, as Robert Spencer duly notes:
If Della Volpe’s numbers are correct, and 64% of voters between the ages of 18 and 29 really voted for Democrats, then one thing is clear: the corruption and politicization of our educational system has worked.
One thing I know already.
If not for voters under 30 … tonight WOULD have been a Red Wave.
CNN National House Exit Poll
R+ 13 65+ R+ 11 45-64
D +2 30-44 D +28 18-29#GenZ did their job.
— John Della Volpe (@dellavolpe) November 9, 2022
What he is crowing about is the apparent fact that the voting group with the least life experience and the most recent subjection to the Leftist indoctrination that dominates America’s educational system ended up voting as it was brainwashed to do. Gee, that’s terrific, if you like evidence of the success of the relentless propagandizing of a vulnerable and impressionable captive audience, but neither John Della Volpe nor anyone else should be proud of it. What it shows is not that the Leftist case is compelling or persuasive; it shows that patriotic Americans have been far too complacent in allowing public schools to become centers of Leftist indoctrination and hatred of our own nation and heritage. . .
. . . this endeavor has been going on since long before Garland first put on his jackboots and resolved to destroy the republic. In the 1960s, Leftists began what Communist activist Rudi Dutschke indelibly dubbed “the Long March Through the Institutions”. . . The Long March Through the Institutions was the same kind of slow, steady takeover, as Communists, leftists, and their allies gradually gained control of America’s colleges and universities, its primary and secondary educational systems, its popular culture, and above all its ever-growing federal bureaucracy.
This has created a situation in which those who oppose this multifarious and all-encompassing establishment are universally derided virtually everywhere one turns: in what are supposed to be objective and impartial news broadcasts; in lessons at every level of the educational system about the nation’s history, present condition, and future prospects; in movies, popular music, and more. All of the late-night comedians who host talk shows are part of this camp, and they hobnob with the political elites, and yet they still posture as if they were plucky outsiders going up against a stultified and stultifying entrenched orthodoxy. . .
. . . Many, if not most, of the Gen Z-ers who voted overwhelmingly for the Left will, as they get older, come to realize how foolish and wrongheaded they were to support socialist internationalism and the managed decline of the United States. But others will never wake up, and will applaud that decline as retribution for centuries of alleged racism and colonialism. Even as their own cities and towns become ever more squalid, poor, dirty, and dangerous, they will continue to think of themselves as righteous for having chosen all that. That pride will be all they have left.
And that my friends leads me directly into noting that today is Veteran’s Day. It used to be a holiday that for me was a happy occasion, a time to thank those who wear or wore the uniform for their service and sacrifices to keep us free. Over the past several years, it has turned into a day of poignancy bordering on melancholy given the state of the nation for which those men and women served, and the complete degradation of our armed forces for those who are still in service. As the collective memory of those who served in World War 2, Korea and Vietnam fades away as more of them pass into history, we lose a vital connection to our past.
What does that leave us with? A lobotomized mass of sheeple, much like the Gen Z-ers who voted for a literal ham sandwich to be Senator from Pennsylvania because, Democrat good, GOP evil.
Anyway, now more than ever, when you see a veteran thank them, and more importantly, help them out however you can if they’re struggling. They deserve at least a little kindness, something this government refuses to do for obvious reasons.
Chin up, and have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “. . . it’s astonishing how many of these YGLs completed the program well before the climax of their influence. For example, Putin graduated before he became president of Russia, Page and Brin before Google became a publicly traded company, and Gates and Merkel were in the program’s inaugural year back in 1993.” Who Are the World Economic Forum’s ‘Young Global Leaders?’ The Names May Surprise You.
- “If Oster’s essay means anything, it signals that we are in a new phase of a long movement towards totalitarianism. One clue is that its push to forget, to nudge us into cultural amnesia, is a constant hallmark of totalitarianism. Another giveaway is that our elites—the ‘experts’ who tell us what’s best for us and what we can say and do–have for decades pressed hard for control over all conversations in the public square.” Chinese COVID Amnesty is a Distraction from What’s Coming: Greater Censorship and Atomization
- Robert Spencer: “One group saved the left from being completely obliterated. . . If Della Volpe’s numbers are correct, and 64% of voters between the ages of 18 and 29 really voted for Democrats, then one thing is clear: the corruption and politicization of our educational system has worked.” There WOULD Have Been a Red Wave, But…..
- Lloyd Billingsley: “This Veterans Day, honor wounded survivors of the Battle of Fort Hood.”11/5 and Still Alive
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Heather Mac Donald: “Well, that was a dud. Not the abortive ‘red wave,’ but the Democratic expectation (read: ill-disguised hope) that ‘election deniers” would disrupt polling places on Tuesday with violence and intimidation.” The Other Imaginary Red Wave
- “Judge Thomas Hogan said [Ryan] Nichols still represents a danger to society for his alleged conduct during the riot, leading to multiple counts of obstruction, violence and disorderly conduct, Politico reported. Nichols spent 20 months at a detention facility in Rappahannock, Virginia, before Hogan released him, allowing him to gather evidence needed to make his case at his upcoming trial.” Marine Vet Jailed For 20 Months On J6 Charges Granted Partial Release On The Corps’ Birthday
- David Harsanyi: “Elon Musk is right. Shared power curbs the worst excesses of D.C. It is also a true reflection of the national mood.” ‘Democracy’ Is Dead. Long Live Democracy!
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- On Thursday’s broadcast of Bloomberg’s “Surveillance,” EPA Administrator Michael Regan stated that he doesn’t think the 2022 midterms will change the fact that the agency has been given power “to pursue the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions to protect public health and protect the planet” through regulations and that the agency got a boost in its goals from the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act. EPA Reichsminister: Elections Won’t Change our Power to Regulate, Our Regulations Were Enhanced Under Biden
- “In other words, the models continue to express opinion, not science. To rely on any model for establishing climate policy is not only foolish, it is downright irresponsible.” Not One Climate Model Predicts Global Temperature; All Predict Too Much Warming
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The Labor Department’s consumer price index rose by 0.4 percent from September. The Consumer Price Index (CPI) is up 7.7 percent year-over-year. Joe Biden: Rising Inflation ‘Will Take Time’ to Get Back to Normal
- “The Biden [junta’s] Inflation Reduction Act recently approved $80 billion in funding for the IRS, which the agency will leverage to hire 87,000 new employees over the next decade. More than doubling the agency’s payroll is intended to decrease wait times for phone calls and in-person help centers, as well as upgrade information technology used by agents.”Biden Nominates New IRS Chief as the Agency Prepares to Double in Size
- Despite the court’s decision, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said the program would “move full speed ahead.” Federal Judge Blocks Biden’s ‘Unconstitutional’ Student Loan Forgiveness Plan
- “That extra cash will be a much needed lifeline to cover other bills or necessary expenses for many. But some borrowers plan to spend the money more freely.” Majority of Student Loan Bailout Plan Recipients to Spend Money on Travel, Eating Out
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “All in all, the panic over [Chinese] COVID has simply provided more damning evidence that the so-called elites who run our society are generally bankrupt, have incredibly poor judgment, and should be fired as soon as possible.” Time for another Wuhan panic update
- Why a left-leaning justice would help keep the [Chinese] COVID fires burning is also no mystery. But what will remain a mystery is why New Yorkers continue to tolerate a government that insists they take a vaccine that provides the illusion of protection while denying them actual protection from “clear and present” dangers. Sotomayor Lets NYC Vax Mandate for Public Workers Stand
- “Aims for projected revenue of $102 billion this year.” Pfizer Boasts of “Multi-Billion Dollar” Chinese COVID Vaccine Franchise as it Marks Up Price by 10,000 Per Cent
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The Bay State joins 16 other states as well as Washington, D.C., in allowing the undocumented to have driving privileges.” (FFS, stop calling them “undocumented” – jjs)Massachusetts Voters Affirm Measure Allowing Illegal Aliens To Get Driver’s Licenses
- “Not even Democrats want the current border policies to continue.” Americans Want Big Changes In Immigration Policy After Election: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “America Needs to Take Immigration 101.” America Needs to Take Immigration 101
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “’I’m happy Hochul won, but I don’t want her to think winning gives her a pass to keep things status quo,” said the voter. “She’s got her work cut out for her. None of us who rides the trains feel safe.’ Then. Why. Did. You. Vote. For. Her?” Hochul Voters Deserve the Crime-Ridden State They Voted For
- They’re not in denial. They’re in coverup mode because Democrats are the “root cause” of crime. NY Democrats Still in Denial on Reality of Soaring Crime
- “Buta Biberaj’s office is plagued by ‘almost weekly mistakes.'” Nazi Collaborator Soros Prosecutor Botches Another Case, Frees Second Murder Suspect in a Month
- “[Jesse “the Asshole”] Ventura added that [Tim] Walz also invited him to the bill’s signing. The former governor has reportedly attempted to legalize marijuana for 20 years.” (wait until Minnesota becomes majority Muslim, so have another hit – jjs) Minnesota Governor Promises Marijuana Legalization Will Be One Of First Bills Passed Under Newly-Flipped Legislature
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “That Coulter’s blacklisting occurred on November 9th, the anniversary of Kristallnacht in Germany, is most significant.” Today’s blacklisted American: Student mob shuts down Ann Coulter speech at Cornell
- “‘They think they own your kids,’ wrote school choice advocate Corey DeAngelis.” Chi-Com Spy Fuckee and Projectile Flatus Emitter Eric Swalwell Says Supporting Parental Rights in Education Is as ‘Stupid’ as ‘Putting Patients in Charge of Their Own Surgeries’
- “Trying to save race-based admission policies.” The Systemic Racism of the Teachers Unions
- Way to go, Montana. Mengele cracked a smile from hell. Montana Voters Reject Measure Requiring Care For Babies Born Alive
- David Harsanyi: “Listen, if anyone had told conservatives 30 or 20 or even a year ago that the political price for overturning Roe v. Wade would mean taking back only one chamber of Congress in the subsequent midterm, they would never have believed you. So, even if the left’s tenuous claim that Dobbs saved them in 2022 is to be believed, the price for ridding the nation of the legal and moral abomination of Roe would be well worth it. But it is a tenuous contention.” Contra Conventional Wisdom, There Is Little Evidence DobbsHurt Republicans
- “Tuesday may have been disappointing for Republicans, but pro-abortion fanatics didn’t win big either.” Abortion Didn’t Hold Back Republicans
- Terry Jeffrey: “The deadly face of the Left.” Biden Vows to Legalize Nationwide Killing of Unborn Babies
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Red waves and other optimistic emotional constructs are healthy, but the reality is that the Left has installed a massive electoral blockage that rivals the famed Hoover Dam.” You Can’t Have a Red Wave with a Blue Dam
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Sam Bankman-Fried is under investigation for mishandling customer deposits as his company implodes.” Beleaguered Crypto Billionaire Was Hobnobbing at White House Just Six Months Ago
2022 MIDTERMS AFTERMATH
- William Jacobson: “Controlling the House means no more Biden legislation, and investigations of the corrupt Biden family influence peddling business.” 2022 Midterms: Not a Tsunami, But Some Real Republican Gains
- “Apparently, Maricopa is counting at a rapid rate of five votes an hour…?” Third World Nonsense: Maricopa County Delays Results Until After Weekend
- “Democrats spent more than $40 million boosting six Republicans who vocally supported Mr. Trump or got his endorsement. All those candidates lost.” (how many candidates that endorsed won? – jjs) Democrats Backing Trump-Endorsed GOP Candidates in Primaries Worked
- “Trump’s endorsement success rate is over 90 per cent this year. No One else can deliver such results, despite what the media wants you to fight each other over.” The Uniparty NEEDS You To Believe There Was No Trump-Led Red Wave. It’s a Lie. And Here’s Why (And How) They’re Doing It…
- “Boebert took the lead in the race for Colorado’s Third Congressional District, slightly edging out Frisch by just under 800 votes with 98 percent of the votes counted, by 3:30 p.m eastern.” Colorado Republican Lauren Boebert Leads in Tight Congressional Race
- “Georgia law requires the top two candidates to compete in a head-to-head rematch if neither reaches 50 percent of the vote on Election Day. The runoff will take place on Dec. 6.” Eviction Notice: Ebenezer Baptist Scrooge Warnock Likely Headed to December Runoff
- A source close to the Walker campaign told Fox News that the candidate will focus on “rallies in large-population areas where turnout happens, with the aim to energize supporters of former President Donald Trump, ‘soft Republicans’ and independents to vote in the runoff contest.”: Herschel Walker Raises $3.3 Million One Day After Georgia Goes into Runoff Election
* * * * *
- “Eight reasons why the Florida governor had a big election night.” Ron’s Rules
- Democrats lost a huge amount of Latino support in Florida because “socialism does not play there,” Psaki tweeted, saying “the Latino vote is not the same everywhere.” Piss-Hockey Psaki Casually Admits That Dems Peddle Socialism
- Abrams, who trailed Georgia governor Brian Kemp (R.) by 9 points with 72 percent of the vote reported Tuesday night, raised nearly $100 million between her campaign and leadership committee, state filings show. O’Rourke, meanwhile, raised $77 million and spent $72 million as of October 29—he trailed Texas governor Greg Abbott (R.) by more than 10 points with 60 percent of the vote reported. O’Rourke even broke Texas’s four-month fundraising record in July, when he raised $28 million. Dems Blow Nearly $200 Million on Perennial Losers Beto “Irish Mickey” O’Rourke, “Tank” Abrams
- “If we actually care about unborn life, and making sure children are not taught to hate themselves in schools, then we have to actually win elections.” Disaster in Pennsylvania
- “Britt had worked as chief of staff to retiring Senator Richard Shelby (Ala.) and decided to in his place since he was retiring.” Conservative Katie Britt Elected the First Female Senator from Alabama
- Sean, she and her ilk could care fuck-all for white bread males like you. Your kind are on the path to extinction in your former party. Sean Patrick Maloney rails against Titty Caca AOC: ‘didn’t do anything’ for top Democrats, ‘nowhere to be found’
- “So yes, you can blame Donald Trump if you want to, for one lost seat in Georgia, [but] we would not have [Georgia’s Democrat Sen.] Raphael Warnock if not for establishment Republicans dropping a terrible candidate in Kelly Loeffler into that seat.” (ditto Martha McSally in AZ, etc. etc. – jjs) Establishment Republicans Are Wrong to Blame Donald Trump for Midterm Losses
* * * * *
- “There are about 50 million eligible voters in France. There is no mail-in voting. There are no absentee ballots, although there is proxy voting where one French voter can vote for one other voter. All other voting is done in person. There are paper ballots that are counted the minute the polls are closed. That’s right; paper. A great, big, grown-up country like France uses paper ballots to conduct elections. Why? Concerns about fraud.” What Does France Know About Elections That We Don’t?
- “There are still plenty of reasons to celebrate what happened in New York — and here they are.” Why New York’s GOP Midterm Loss is More of a Win Than You Think
- “Amid a disappointing midterm for the Republican Party, the Empire State, of all places, has provided some consolation.” New York’s Red Splash
- “A historically unpopular [so-called quote-unquote “president”] with rapidly declining cognitive abilities. Presiding over a crippling inflation crisis and an economy heading south in a hurry. And he has a better mid-term record than Barack Obama or Bill Clinton. Makes perfect sense.” b l a c k p i l l e d
- “One can only hope it doesn’t take the nation decades and a descent into post-apocalyptic chaos to reach its ‘tipping point’ moment.” No ‘Tipping Point’ Yet. Will It Ever Come?
- Daily Wire founder Ben Shapiro told his audience that “Candidate quality matters. Americans want stability and sobriety. … [They] are sick of crazy right now. … If you pick bad candidates you are going to lose.” This might have been a somewhat plausible argument if Pennsylvanians hadn’t elected a mentally handicapped, thumb-sucking, hooded vegetable as their senator who enjoys releasing convicted murderers out onto the streets and wants to empty prisons by more than 30 percent. This, as voters listed crime as one of the most important issues for the midterm elections. Not to mention Fetterman is as radically far-left as they come. ‘Candidate Quality’ Doesn’t Matter When You’ve Got a ‘D’ Next to Your Name
- “As an analyst and long-time election observer who has watched too many red states turn blue, I can see exactly how the midterms played out.” Three Primary Factors Stopped That Red Wave
- Julie Kelly: “If they ever want to win again—and that’s a big if—Republicans must play by the rules they helped create.” (she emphasizes abortion a bit too much but otherwise at least highlights the fraud factor – jjs) The 1980s Hangover and the GOP
- It is amazing to me how even someone like Douglas Murray can completely ignore the now institutionalized voting fraud machine that played a significant, if not the significant role in what happened on Tuesday. Sorry, but I cannot believe abortion motivated what was an even bigger wave to stop the real red one. Red Trickle Has an Upside: GOP Can Get Better, But Democrats Won’t
- “Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is making a play for another term in leadership after he sabotaged chances for a GOP majority.” The Case Against Mitch McConnell For Leader
- “Preparing for his second term in office, Donalds would be the most-recently elected member of the leadership team, and the only black member. Most other leadership candidates officially declared their bids Wednesday, circulating letters to the prospective Republican conference.” Florida Rep. Byron Donalds Officially Announces Run For Conference Chair
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “There was a significant Republican House victory but not a ‘red wave.’”Now the Real Work — the Hard Work — Begins for the GOP House
- “Why would Democrats do anything differently now?” The Death of Popularism
- “Trump has done so much for us as president. Too many people are way too willing to pitch him over the side.” Why Do You Still Hate Donald Trump?
- “The Trump versus DeSantis game is aimed at destroying both of these outstanding Americans.” Poisoning Relations Between Trump and DeSantis
- “A recent poll after the midterms demonstrates this optimistic change. Thirty-three percent of Jews voted Republican in the primaries, up from 30% in 2020 and 24% in 2016. This new voting bloc proves two things: Jews are starting to wake up to political realities and letting go of their indoctrinated belief that Democrats are the ‘Jewish party’; and the rise has nothing to do with and is not tied to Donald Trump and his pro-Israel positions.” Are American Jews Finally Leaving the Democrat Party?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “What is the Biden [junta] doing in Ukraine? Given the state of our military, we should postpone all conflict until we are better prepared—assuming the Chinese will grant us that time.” Welcome to Ukrainistan
- “Why were the realist Republicans called Putinists and fascists when they argued for the same thing the Biden [junta] is doing?” $66 Billion In, It’s Clear the Realists Were Right About Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Allied states should work together to forge a workable though more limited relationship with China in the future.” Responding to China’s Global Influence
- “The terrorist regime has seen a massive amount of protests following the death of Mahsa Amini on September 16.” Iran Votes to Execute 15,000 Participants in Women’s Rights Protests
- “Bluster away, Islamic Republic. Threaten all you want. It won’t help.” Iran Warns Saudi Arabia to Stop Reporting on Protests
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “U.S. District Judge Gina Groh sentenced Jonathan Toebbe, who had top-secret security clearance in his role as a naval engineer, to 19 years and three months in prison, while his wife Diana, a teacher, received a sentence of 21 years and 10 months.” (they should be hanged – jjs) Here’s What Happened to the Couple Caught Trying to Sell U.S. Nuclear Secrets
- Daniel Greenfield: “Biden [junta] claims racial discrimination in college is needed for ‘national security.’” Using Military Wokeness to Justify Affirmative Action
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “At the same time the federal government was collecting this $318,576,000,000 in record taxes for the month of October, the federal government was spending $406,374,000,000—thus, running up a deficit of $87,798,000,000 for the month.” $318,576,000,000: Federal Tax Collections Set Record in October
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “American private enterprise now leads China 74 to 48 in the national rankings, but trails the rest of the world combined 76 to 74.” Atlas-5 completes last launch at Vandenberg
- “Here however the ash field is eroding away not like a dune field but in chunks, producing distinct but randomly distributed canyons.” A cliff face of volcanic erosion on Mars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The fat dude’s victory in the pageant means that he not only robbed a real girl of the crown and title but also a scholarship.” A Fat Dude Won a Women’s Beauty Pageant, Because Transgender!
- “Dr. Meredithe McNamara, who testified in favor of the controversial protocol, was fact-checked by an international group of more than 100 clinicians and researchers called the Society for Evidence Based Gender Medicine (SEGM).” Pro-Pediatric Gender Transition Doc Gets Slammed By Medical Professionals For ‘False Claims’
- “My teenage life has been the culmination of excruciating pain, regret, and most importantly injustice,” Cole said. “I have been emotionally and physically damaged and stunted by so-called medical professionals in my most important developmental period. I was butchered by an institution that we trust more than anything else in our lives.”Detransitioner Chloe Cole Announces Intent to Sue Kaiser Permanente for ‘Experimental’ Hormones and Surgery
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- KFC sent a message to its customers, saying, “Commemorate Kristallnacht – treat yourself to more soft cheese and crispy chicken. Now at KFCheese!” (KFC = Konzentrationslager Fried Children? – jjs) KFC Germany Apologizes For Accidental Message Encouraging Customers To Celebrate Kristallnacht
- Christian Toto: “Babylon Bee’s rising star shares how she stood up to her far-Left critics.”Chandler Juliet Wages Hysterical War on All Things Woke
- “Whoever owns the culture in the end owns politics.” America’s Death Wish
- “Tuesday night’s results solidified the importance of the culture war.” The Culture War Still Wins
- “Youth have to deal with multiple competing narratives, some that are inconsistent even within themselves, fed to them by the education establishment and by propagandists.”Identity Politics Stems From Young People’s Quest to Answer the Question, ‘Who Am I?’
HITHER & YON
- “My heart skipped a beat, I must say, and it brought me right back to 1986 … and what we all went through as a nation,” Ciannilli said. TV Documentary Crew Discovers Large Portion Of Destroyed Challenger Space Shuttle Near Florida Coast
- Thad McCotter: “The veterans and the protesters were once ‘worlds apart.’” A Veterans Day Reflection
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.