Good morning, kids. Thursday and you’ll be happy to learn that Karen Bass, about as radical a racialist Maoist as there is has been elected as the new mayor of Los Angeles. (link to her rap sheet at the invaluable Discover The Networks for those in need of an emetic). To me, this is sort of the equivalent of a striped bass (no pun?) from Love Canal being braised in Chernobyl cooling tower water. While I feel for the dwindling number of normal citizens of that city who have no choice but to remain (including one of my best friends), as to everyone else who voted for her, or where no doubt others had their ballots cast by others for her, in the immortal words of Don Victor Stracci, “They’re animals anyway, so let them lose their souls.”
Moving right along, let me just say for the record that unless it is a story or angle that is actually newsworthy or otherwise warrants being highlighted, the upcoming battle between Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis is not something I am going to cover. For me, it’s a waste of time, at least until we get to that point, such as the primaries or debates between the two (or perhaps other as yet unannounced candidates) where it would be newsworthy. Not the inevitable slings, barbs and mud, but the policy differences, successes and failures in trying to decide which one should be the standard bearer. That is, if there is anything left of this nation a little less that 24 months from now. Given what we’ve seen over the previous 24, I’m not exactly filled with strength and confidence.
The GOP House majority may be slim. However, it not only slams the brakes on Joe Biden’s radical legislative agenda, but will put an end to the blatantly partisan J6 Committee.
Twelve Senate Republicans voted with Democrats on Wednesday for the far-left “Respect for Marriage Act,” which is reportedly designed to provide federal protections for same-sex and interracial marriages.
Lawmakers voted for the measure 62-37 after a bipartisan group of senators made changes to the bill to include a clause about religious liberty. With the amendment agreed upon, the bill will go back to the House before going to President Joe Biden. The White House has expressed support for the measure.
The 12 Republicans who voted for the bill include Sens. Roy Blunt (R-MO), Richard Burr (R-NC), Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV), Susan Collins (R-ME), Joni Ernst (R-IA), Cynthia Lummis (R-WY), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), Rob Portman (R-OH), Mitt Romney (R-UT), Dan Sullivan (R-AK), Thom Tillis (R-NC), and Todd Young (R-IN). . .
. . . The measure passed the House in July with the help of 47 Republicans, but Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) agreed to postpone a vote until after the midterms so that lawmakers from both sides of the aisle could attempt to address religious liberty concerns. . .
. . . Family Research Council President Tony Perkins said the bill “opens the door to American persecution.” He wrote for the Washington Stand:
Not only is this language light years more radical than the justices’ ruling seven years ago — cracking down on parents, charities, adoption agencies, teachers, Christian schools, counselors, and Bible-believing professionals — the government would be declaring open season on anyone who believes in marriage as it’s always been: the union of a man and woman.
The advancement of RFMA is yet another instance of Senate Republicans providing the votes needed to pass overreaching Democrat legislation, which includes broad-sweeping bills concerning gun control and infrastructure.
So, while we’re bickering back and forth about Trump and DeSantis and the fallout of the red wave that wasn’t, you have this shit. It’s not a meaningless law. Tony Perkins is dead right when he warns how this opens the door for religious persecution. Meh, Obergfell flung it open and this crap rips it off the hinges. But, hey, at least we took back the House!
If we actually had a political party, this would not have happened. But soon the point will be moot as the junta that controls the country will no longer need a sham opposition party to fool people into thinking that there is an opposition party. So much of this crap is already in our face and there’s very little we can do about it.
What Dave in Fla elucidated in our last podcast, that so many people gave him grief for, Daniel Greenfield has put down on paper and I think totally nailed it.
Democrats began by choosing a new electorate, one that was strategically defined by Senator Ted Kennedy and others as being more demographically friendly to its political machines. Into the urban political machines that had begun to lose their old immigrant bases as the Irish, Italian and Jewish immigrants that had sustained them moved on to the suburbs, mass migration poured in a new electorate that would be more pliable and obedient to the party.
The combination of open borders and third world mass migration reshaped the political landscape. Cities, always prominent, became the 800-pound gorillas of politics, turning entire states in their direction. The nation’s demographics changed as rapidly as its politics did.
But that was only the first step. The second step, now well underway, was reshaping the structure of elections to allow Democrats to find the voters, instead of the voters finding them.
Voters going to the polls were exercising their power. But ballot harvesting and mail ballots transformed voting from an active act into a passive one. Voters weren’t choosing candidates, the political machines behind the candidates chose them. Massive voter registration, outreach and ballot harvesting machines targeted areas based on demographics and unearthed the votes that their statistical models showed that they needed in order to be able to win elections. . .
. . . The bold idea of reversing power relations by reshaping the country to elect candidates, rather than shaping parties and candidates to appeal to the voters, reversed the historic gains of the American Revolution, turning America from a republic of free men to an oligarchy of the few.
Under the guise of ‘people power’, that is what the new elections have turned the country into.
While many concentrate on issues of voter fraud, they are symptomatic of a larger systemic change that transcends whether any given vote was cast legitimately to whether the system as a whole is legitimate. And the definition of a legitimate system, as set out by the Declaration of Independence, is one that allows the people to choose their representatives. Not vice versa. . .
. . . What happened in the midterms, once again, was that the voters rejected the Democrats, and the Democrats found other voters to overrule them. Those minorities who turned on the Democrats had their votes nullified by multi-billion dollar political machines who simply dug deeper, found folks who were (or perhaps even weren’t) legally eligible to cast a ballot and got to them.
With a massive national population that is being demographically transformed by millions of new arrivals, there will always be options for a political movement that is redefining elections from the active work of informed citizens to a passive surrender of support to the emissaries of political bosses. The old corrupt Tammany politics of wards and ghettos are running America.
Emphasis mine. Remember, this did not start with the panic-demic in 2020. It goes back a few decades with Motor Voter and perhaps long before that. 2020 was the crisis they couldn’t let go to waste that allowed them to completely eviscerate the barest fig leaf of election integrity and, as Greenfield notes, completely upend the original intention of voting in this country. Like every other friggin’ precept, tradition or law that used to undergird the proper functioning of healthy, American government, society and culture — that is, those things that Leftists would never be able to change openly, honestly and legally in their quest for power.
There is no doubt that some chicanery, as has always been the case, happened as it has always happened in all prior elections. But the institutionalization of a completely insane system that LEGALIZES this process is the real steal. Or part of the ongoing multi-generational theft of our nation and society.
Unless and until we get back to one legally eligible citizen casting one vote on one day only, we are doomed. We may soon be doomed anyway from the influx of millions of third world peasants who become instant Democrats as well as the 2-3 generations of our own brainwashed children who actually voted for a vegetable and his Edith Wilson handler to be Senator from PA. Ditto the so-called “president.”
There is an international consensus that secure, trustworthy elections means strict voter ID requirements and in-person voting rather than drop boxes or vote-by-mail. In response to the chaos of the 2020 election, in which many Detroit precinct totals simply didn’t add up, the Michigan legislature passed an effective voter ID law, which Governor Gretchen Whitmer vetoed.
To prevent any threat of honest elections in Michigan’s future, Michigan Democrats came up Proposal 2, amending Michigan’s Constitution to mandate drop boxes, allow unlimited third-party funding of ballot harvesting, prohibit election audits except as conducted under the supervision of the secretary of state, and ban effective voter ID laws.
Drop boxes and ballot harvesting means that canvassers can cajole, bribe, or scare you into voting their way and then drop off the ballot anonymously. The prohibition on legislative or independent election audits means that there is no effective check on any fraud scheme to which the secretary of state is a party. The ban on effective voter ID laws means that all anybody has to do to vote as somebody else is to sign in as them at the polling place. . .
. . . Why should those of us beyond Michigan have been alarmed before it was too late? Michigan now joins Pennsylvania, which prohibits signature verification of completed mail-in ballots, the only even theoretically effective way to prevent mail-in voter impersonation, in the Blue Wall of Fraud. That is my name for a set of states which as recently as 2016 went Republican in statewide and presidential elections, but (in part during the darkest days of the COVID panic) erected voting laws that made their procedures untrustworthy and unreviewable. How Republicans can recapture the presidency while the Blue Wall of Fraud stands is frankly beyond me. . .
. . . What can be done now? Beyond Michigan, be on guard against similar steals.
. . . But without honest elections in every state in the Rust Belt can Republicans even win the presidency to enforce civil rights in Michigan? The 2024 map looks pretty bleak to me.
The only way I can see to apply nationwide pressure from below against these corruptions of the electoral process is for actual partisans of democracy to boycott the states that offend against it. Forget Ford, GM, and Fiat Chrysler, patriots: buy a Tesla from Texas, or a Toyota from Kentucky—and remind at every opportunity your relatives and former friends from Michigan that under their new constitution they are either slaves or fools of the fraudsters and their billionaire funders.
Good idea, but it only goes so far. The only thing I can see that will do any good is a NATIONAL STRIKE. Only when all of us everywhere take to the streets en masse and stay there will anything happen.
That said, it is simply not in our nature sadly. For the fact that it is we who are the ones who go to work, pay the bills (and taxes) and raise the children, we are too busy with life to do frivolous things like the Left’s professional Robert Creamer rent-a-thug mobs. At least not yet. When food, fuel and shelter are either too scarce or expensive, when whatever businesses that are already teetering shut down, we will have all the time in the world, and at last the proper motivation. Just like in Romania. Perhaps go long on tar and feathers. Or rope and lampposts.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum find themselves waiting around for the next global crisis event after the covid pandemic turned out to be much less threatening to the public than they had originally hoped.” WEF’s Klaus Schwab Gives Speech to G20 on the “Need to Restructure the World
- “Fifty-seven years ago, Ayn Rand predicted the red wave sweeping America today.” The Left Cashes In on the Real Red Wave
- Daniel Greenfield: “The new system of elections has taken away the power of the people.” (Greenfield nails it and underscores what Dave in Fla stated on the last podcast. Bookmark this one – jjs) Voters Aren’t Choosing Dems, Dems Are Choosing Voters
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The court order dates their disbarment back to June, when the pair pleaded guilty to throwing a Molotov cocktail at an NYPD car. Both lawyers told U.S. District Judge Brian Cogan at the time that they understood their guilty plea would cost them their licenses.” Shocker: New York Actually Disbars Left-Wing Lawyers Who Firebombed Police Cruiser
- “After the Portland judge let off the notorious Portland Antifa attacker, he delivered a lecture to the victim, reporter Andy Ngo. There’s your justice, Portland.” Portland’s Antifa ‘Justice’ Strikes Again
- “Truman’s warning to other nations about totalitarianism suddenly seem relevant here in the states.” The Truman Doctrine Comes Home
- Betsy McCaughey: “The Jan. 6 Committee should do its job, providing undoctored data and an accurate perspective on whether the nation is threatened by violent right-wing extremism. Perhaps the committee is ducking the issue because the truth doesn’t agree with Democratic rhetoric. Instead, the committee’s spending its final weeks putting on a sideshow over whether Donald Trump will testify. What a travesty.” (it’s “job” has always been a travesty, Betsy – jjs) The Jan. 6 Committee Should Do its Whole Job
* * * * *
- “Brooks killed six people and injured dozens more by driving an SUV through a crowd at Waukesha’s Christmas parade last November. He spent more than an hour and a half rambling in court Wednesday and subsequently argued with Dorow, saying he did not consent to the sentencing before she evicted him from the courtroom.” Waukesha Parade Killer Sentenced To Life Without Parole
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Saving the planet, one disgusting ball of refuse at a time.” Garbage In, Garbage Out
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “With prices more than 8 percent higher than they were a year ago, it is perhaps unsurprising that balances are increasing,” Fed economists said in the report. “Notably, credit card balances have grown at nearly double that rate since last year.” Credit Card Debt Jumps to Two-Decade High as U.S. Economy Tumbles
- “Given last week’s election results, they will continue to spend money we do not have and fuel inflation that is gnawing at our wallets.” Economics Is All Greek to Democrats
- Terry Jeffrey: “While China continued to inflict these abuses on its own people, it also continued to run up a massive trade deficit with the United States.” US Has Sent a Net $309 Billion to Communist China This Year
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Migrants on the border told KTSM: “We’re just this close.” ‘Arbitrary and Capricious’: Federal Judge Halts U.S. From Using Title 42 to Expel Migrants
- Illegal aliens deserve to be ejected all the way to Tierra del Fuego or the Ross Ice Shelf as far as I’m concerned. And they can take all the CoC whores with them. Democrats Plot Corporate-Backed DACA Amnesty in Lame Duck Congress: Illegal Aliens ‘Deserve Nothing Less’
- “Now more than ever, we’re short of workers. We have a population that is not reproducing on its own with the same level that it used to. The only way we’re going to have a good future in America is if we welcome and embrace immigrants, the Dreamers, and all of them, ‘cause our ultimate goal is to help the Dreamers but get a path to citizenship for all 11 million or however many undocumented that are here, and we will be pursuing that in the next Senate, in the Senate, the comprehensive immigration reform,” he said. Cuck Schemer: ‘We Have a Population That Is Not Reproducing on Its Own with the Same Level That It Used to’
- “As the second-home owners in Martha’s Vineyard saw recently when a plane load of illegal aliens arrived, living with the results of their politics is far different from just virtue-signaling them.” Cape Cod Decides to Boost Its Crime Rate
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- There are reports that “lockdown enforcers” have been arrested due to an excessive use of force. China’s Zero-Covid Lockdowns Sparking Protests in Guangzhou
- “The app allegedly causes devices to emit and receive Bluetooth signals even when users do not opt into [Chinese] COVID-19 exposure notifications, and nearby devices that feature the app consequently exchange data that can be linked to specific device owners and locations.”Massachusetts, Google Installed ‘Spyware’ Onto Phones To Track Chinese COVID Cases Without Users Knowing, Lawsuit Alleges
- “I can defend everything we’ve done.” Fauci Says He Isn’t Worried About GOP Investigations
- “Americans seek [Chinese] COVID accountability after lockdowns, economic damage and thousands of deaths.” Voters Reject ‘Amnesty’ for Big Mistakes Made During Chinese COVID: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “An anti-science institution.” Long After End of Chinese COVID Pandemic, Notre Dame Imposes Vaccine Mandate on All Students, Even Remote Ones, for 2023-24 School Year
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Lawmakers say Larry Krasner’s soft-on-crime policies make the city unsafe.” Pennsylvania Lawmakers Vote To Impeach Philly’s Nazi Collaborator Soros Prosecutor
- Target CFO Michael Fiddelke expects the disappearance of merchandise to reach $600 million by the end of the year. He specified theft as a “key driver” of profit loss in retail that has gotten “increasingly worse over the last 12 to 18 months.” Target is taking actions to curb the increase in retail theft felt by the store and its competitors, Fiddelke explained. (they’re big time with the woke and transexual madness, so screw them and their remaining shareholders – jjs) Target Blames ‘Organized Retail Crime’ Surge For $400 Million Profit Loss
- “In just a few years, the pro-marijuana movement successfully moved the country from ‘it’s medicinal’ to ‘it’s racist not to legalize weed.’” The Weed Lobby’s Success In Legalizing Pot State By State is an Impressive But Dangerous Feat
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “In other words, Trump was keeping souvenirs, as everyone else does. Funny how WaPo sat on that story until after the midterms, right? But wait, there’s more!” SHOCKER! WaPoSheepishly Admits the FBI Found No Nuclear Secrets, or Anything Else, in Mar-a-Lago Raid
- “No matter which way they turn, it’s a dead end. That is, unless they’re fully prepared to say each time that they just don’t want voters — their audiences — to see him.” Corrupt Media Have Created a Hilarious Problem For Themselves in Time for Trump’s 2024 Campaign
- “If there are no repercussions for lying, we’ll continue to be fed lies.” (worse, the repercussions will be on us for telling the truth and having it labeled and prosecutable as lies – jjs) NBC News Must Reveal Their Source in the Paul Pelosi Debacle
- “The matrix didn’t like millions of young people listening to Andrew Tate’s red-pilled takes, so it struck back.” Big Tech is Furious Andrew Tate is Exposing The Great Reset
- To go play “hide the hammer” with Soros . . . David Brock Leaves Media Matters for Undisclosed Reasons
- “I think that these are each individually proven policy solutions that could mitigate the likelihood of a future shooting, and so I think that’s where we need to start,” Whitmer said.Wretched Whitmer To Push For Gun Control After Re-Election Victory, Dem Takeover of State Legislature
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The results were remarkably consistent. Tolerance was not their watchword, but oppression and dictatorship. If you say something that offends, half of today’s students feel justified in calling for your death.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Half of Today’s Students Support the Death Penalty for Some Speech
- “The top ten fascist universities in America.” Ivy-Covered Fascism
- “Amid controversies over free speech, the school’s ‘peer assessment’ score pushed it below the competition.” Before Pulling Out of Rankings, Yale Law School Took a Hit on Key Metric
- “The pro-life movements in Texas and New Mexico have been so effective recently that they’ve even earned the wrath of the Biden White House.” New Mexico Town Votes Unanimously To Become Sanctuary City For Unborn Despite Governor’s Abortion Radicalism
- “Believe it or not, all those concepts are connected.” Abortion, Old-Time German Childrearing, and Deadly Class Warfare
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEIST & AFTERMATH
- “Pennsylvania’s governor-elect rose to prominence by downplaying Republican fears of voter fraud.” Pennsylvania AG Josh Shapiro Charges His Own Former Campaign Consultant with ‘Wide Scale’ Voter Fraud
- “How Republicans can recapture the presidency while the Blue Wall of Fraud remains standing is the question of our time.” Another Brick in the Blue Wall of Fraud
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “A ‘pervasive and relentless assault on Jewish identity’ is occurring daily.” Report: Anti-Semitic Hate Crimes on U.S. College Campuses Skyrocket
- “Everyone involved in this disgraceful stunt should be investigated and then either fired or impeached.” (meh, the first three words of the headline say it all, especially if it’s a GOP congress – jjs) Congress Eyes Investigation Into Anti-Israel Bias at Biden Justice Department
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The City of Atlanta has cited the building for multiple housing code violations, including rodent and bug infestations, hoarded trash and hazardous mold.” Ebenezer Baptist Slumlord/Wife-Beater Warnock Dodges Question About “Mold and Corpses” at Church-Owned Columbia Tower Apartment Complex
- “. . . it may be that as a Democrat (and a minister) Warnock thinks that rules and laws do not apply to him. And he may well get away with it all. In this world, at least. But probably not in the next.” ‘Annuit Cœptis’ Does Not Always Apply
- “This was the latest election cycle where anti-Trump PACs profited without making a real impact.” Meet the Democratic Grifters Who Profited From the 2022 Midterms
- “The orgy of anti-Trump attacks from globalists should be all the impetus you need to re-board the Trump train.” Yes.
- Sebastian Gorka: “It’s all bogus.” The Fake Trump-DeSantis War and the 2022 Non-Election
- “We just finished this election, okay?” DeSantis said. “People just need to chill out a little bit on some of this stuff. I mean, seriously, we just ran an election. We have this Georgia runoff coming, which is very important for Republicans to win that Georgia runoff.” Ron DeSantis Addresses Rumors of GOP ‘Civil War’ Between Him and Donald Trump
- “How? Before Trump’s announcement was even over, Joe Biden tweeted an attack ad against him, rehashing his usual anti-Trump talking points.” Joe Biden Just Proved He Fears Donald Trump’s 2024 Candidacy
- “The former president’s 2024 candidacy faces challenges not only from within his own party but also from an altered political environment.” Trump’s Uphill Sequel
- “Former President Donald Trump launched a third consecutive bid for the White House on Tuesday as elites once again doubt — and try to tank — his prospects.” Donald Trump is Running for President Again. Washington Would be Wise to Remember 2016
- “President Trump’s decision to brave the violent waters on our behalf comes at a time when many question whether or not our nation is too far gone to save.” Trump Defies the Odds
- “With his ill-timed presidential bid announcement, the Donald again puts his ego over conservatives’ ideas and interests.” (when should he have announced, or should he have announced at all? – jjs) Neither Trump Nor Never Trumpers
- Stephen Schwarzman and Ronald Lauder. Two GOP Megadonors, Both Trump Allies, Announce They Will Not Support His 2024 Presidential Campaign
- “The way I’m going into this presidential primary season is to stay out of it,” McConnell told reporters. “I don’t have a dog in that fight. I think it’s going to be a highly contested nomination fight with other candidates entering.” Mitch McConnell Vows to ‘Stay Out’ of ‘Highly Contested’ 2024 GOP Primary
- “We’re ready to go to work day one, and we want to go fight for those hardworking families who are struggling and who are watching a Washington today that doesn’t care about them.” Steve Scalise Wins Unanimous Support of House Republicans as New Majority Leader
- The equivalent of poaching mercury-laced fish in water from Love Canal. “They’re animals anyway, so let them lose their souls.” Karen Bass Beats Rick Caruso In L.A. Mayoral Race: Projection
* * * * *
- Robert Spencer: “When John Fetterman looks like a picture of eloquence and energy by comparison.” You Think Fetterman Is Bad? Wait Until You See Who ELSE Pennsylvania Elected
- Christopher Pike beeps “L-O-L-!” “Lumpy” Fetterman Adviser Admits Senator Will Not Be Able to Answer Questions in Usual Way
- “Democrat Tim Ryan tried every trick in the book to win Ohio’s open Senate seat, including a ridiculous ad about the Second Amendment.” This Fudd’s a Dud
- “Gen Z is further left than previous young cohorts.” Losing the Youth Vote
- “McConnell and McCarthy handed Gen Z to Democrats on a silver platter. Had they not done so, Republicans might have won several key races.” (in fairness, shouldn’t the Gen Z set have known they were being abused all along? – jjs) Democrats Abused Gen Z With Chinese Covid Insanity for Years and GOP Leaders Refused to Campaign on It
- Victor Davis Hanson: “For Republicans either different leaders or different strategies—or both—are needed to ensure different results.” (disagree with his putting the now institutional fraud on an equal footing with the other factors, but overall he’s right – jjs) Let the Blame Games Begin?
- “The GOP House majority may be slim. However, it not only slams the brakes on Joe Biden’s radical legislative agenda, but will put an end to the blatantly partisan J6 Committee.” (did you see that story about 12 GOPers in the Senate voting to destroy marriage and grease the wheels of religious persecution, Matty? – jjs) Liberal Media FINALLY Makes a Painful Admission About the Midterms
- “This time gives us the opportunity to step back.” Our Task Hasn’t Changed
- “Our concerns to the contrary, the red wave is just starting to cover the land.” Patience, Grasshopper; Tsunamis Take Time
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The foreign policy establishment knew it was needlessly provoking Russia at every step along the way.” Blame the Deep State for Carnage in Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Everything we discuss has been leaked to the paper, that’s not appropriate,” Xi reportedly said. “And that’s not the way the conversation was conducted.” Xi Jinping Caught On Camera Ripping Justin “Castreau-cecsu” Trudeau a New One
- “Turkey has rejected the condolences of the United States in the aftermath of a bombing in Istanbul.” Terror in Turkey
- “It was North Korea’s first ballistic missile firing in eight days and the latest in its barrage of tests in recent months. North Korea previously said some of the tests were simulations of nuclear attacks on South Korean and U.S. targets. Many experts say North Korea would eventually want to enhance its nuclear capability to wrest bigger concessions from its rivals.” (meh, call me when they fire one intentionally that lands on RoK territory – jjs)Seoul: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Toward Sea
- “Do the numbers prove that Israel is now a tyrannical state?” How To Lie With Statistics (Palestinian Version)
- Raymond Ibrahim: “As opposed to the farce recently held in Bahrain.” The Desperate Need for TRUE Interfaith Dialogue Between Christians and Muslims
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Recent statistics show that there is less corporate and start-up activity in the state, with corporate tax revenue expected to decline by $6 billion from fiscal year 2021-2022 to fiscal year 2023-2024, according to LAO.” California Projected to Have Massive Budget Shortfall as Businesses Flee the State
- “A woke, telecommuting mayor in Florida gets another year in office.” St. Petersburg Blues
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “. . . Biden has staked out positions far outside the realm of normality within the Western world by supporting late-term abortion, [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccination of young children and sex-change treatments for minors.” While Decrying Radicals at Home, Biden Has Made the US an Extremist Outlier
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- GOP puts the “bi” in bipartisanship. Yay!!! 12 Senate Republicans Vote With Democrats for Far-Left ‘Respect for Marriage Act’
- “The ‘Respect for Marriage Act’ is an attempt to codify in law what reason deems impossible.” Respect Marriage Now
- “One can either have all of their genitals removed, making them essentially sexless, or one can keep one’s vagina while adding a penis via a phalloplasty. Or the reverse, if one prefers.” (making “go fuck yourself” literal and figurative – jjs) Transgenderism Finds a New Frontier
- “Parents have a fundamental constitutional right to direct the upbringing and care of their children. School policies cannot intentionally leave parents in the dark about their child’s mental and emotional well-being,” Attorney General Knudsen said in a statement. “The courts must step in to protect these kids and stop the violation of parental rights at the hands of woke school administrators.” 18 State AGs Launch Coalition to Protect Children and Parents Amid Push for Transgender Kids
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Remember when we were told… We just want to get married. Love means love. Hey, bigot, how does my marriage affect you? (yeah, good times, good times – jjs) Trans Gestapo Ousts Rosie Kay from Rosie Kay Dance Company
- Christopher Rufo: “Ron DeSantis shows conservatives how to fight the ‘culture war as public policy.’” Man in the Arena
- Christian Toto: “Gripping drama puts the focus where it belongs (but still leaves plenty out).”She Said Offers Powerful Snapshot of Harvey Weinstein’s Downfall
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.