Good morning, kids. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I’ll try to keep it light, volume-wise if not in tone and theme, but there are some things that deserve coverage, holiday or not, so here we go.
Well, surprise surprise. As we all know by now, the deranged individual who shot up a homosexual nightclub was not the Trump-loving homophobic white supremacist hopped up on the rhetoric of Tucker Carlson, Matt Walsh and evil Republicans. He was hopped up on something all right. 60+ years of Leftist promoted societal dissolution, degeneracy and godlessness.
For three days after the Colorado gay nightclub massacre Democrats and their media allies smeared conservative opponents of drag queen groomer hour as “stochastic terrorists” who are to blame for the tragedy.
Then, to their chagrin on Tuesday, the suspect’s lawyers filed court papers saying he identifies as nonbinary and uses the pronouns “they, them.”
Suddenly their right-wing homophobia narrative collapsed in a heap. Not that it caused them any self-reflection. They will just wait for the next opportunity to weaponize a tragedy.
Of course, for all their emoting, they never had any genuine concern for the five Colorado victims, who were just weapons to wield against their most effective opponents on the right.
Just as the left transformed George Floyd’s death under the knee of a white cop into a race civil war that won them votes in the 2020 election, they planned to turn the Club Q massacre into a new culture war. They are panicking because Elon Musk has dismantled the left-wing censorship regime on Twitter that propped up so many of their dishonest narratives, so their aim is to justify a new round of censorship by pretending conservatives are provoking anti-LGBTQ violence. . .
. . . It is Democrats and their media allies who have been using the Club Q victims as political props.
Claire McCaskill, the former Democratic senator, popped up on NBC to cast blame on Trump and DeSantis, as the strapline “WAPO: Club Q shooting follows year of bomb threats, drag protests, anti-trans bills” appeared on screen for subliminal emphasis.
“Donald Trump has written the playbook that a lot of politicians are following . . . Ron DeSantis is embracing this with everything he’s got that somehow making people different than you a bad guy gets people to vote for you . . . It is terribly depressing and evil and bad for our culture . . . You get violence.”
I mean, hello. McCaskill just described the “ultra MAGA,” “semi-fascist” demonization strategy the Democrats deployed so successfully for the midterms.
This is their playbook in a nutshell. Accusing their opponents for their own hateful tactics. This time it backfired. But there will always be a next time.
Miranda Devine is absolutely correct of course, except for that bit about George Floyd dying from being under the knee of a white cop. That, too is a leftist narrative which frankly I’m kind of surprised that she parroted given the thrust of her editorial. Floyd died as a result of a heart condition exacerbated by ingesting his stash of crystal meth while resisting arrest. She also makes no mention of the acts of either state-sponsored or nod-and-a-wink approved terrorism against Democrat political enemies as well as the national crime wave ongoing since Floyd’s demise.
Oh, there is crime and punishment in the United States of America circa 2022, alright. Yet it is the citizenry, who after two stolen and/or rigged elections – however you want to categorize them – are the criminals to be punished for the crime of resisting being “transitioned” (heh) into subjects.
“Every tyranny must decide whether to rule by brutal force or by persuasion,” contended Josiah Lippincott on November 5. “Brute force isn’t an option for the modern Left. They lack the Soviet talent for mass scale political violence. Vladimir Lenin had legions of men like Yakov Yurovsky, the killer who butchered the Russian czar and his entire family, at his disposal. Does Joe Biden?”
Good question. The answer might start with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. . .
. . . FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi shot Vicki Weaver in the head as she held her infant daughter. She had committed no crime and there was no warrant for her arrest. Snipers are trained carefully to “acquire” their targets, so the chances the killing of Vicki Weaver was accidental, as FBI bosses claimed, range between slim and none. The following year, the FBI-military axis mounted a surge. . .
. . . The use of the tanks, “was just one facet of a massive armored invasion of the Branch Davidian site. During the siege, the distinction between police and military all but disappeared.” The Waco assault was “the bloodiest and most controversial police action in American history. . .”
. . . The FBI now echoes Joe Biden’s view that anyone less than worshipful of the Delaware Democrat is a domestic terrorist, militant extremist, and so forth. Biden adds “semi-fascist,” and “Ultra MAGA,” to the mix. When people call you names like that, they are laying the groundwork for repression and violence.
Biden’s September 1 hate speech, backdropped in red, featured two U.S. Marines in the background. For all but the willfully blind, this was a clear threat of military action against the people. Recall that 26,000 National Guard troops walled off Biden’s inauguration and 7,000 remained in Washington until the end of January. The National Guard has a history that people of a certain age may remember. . .
. . . The Biden junta can also count on the forces of Antifa, BLM, and freelance criminals, willing to burn, loot, and murder. For Biden, Antifa was only an “idea,” not a militia, extremist group, or domestic terrorist organization. During the worst of the violence, the FBI looked the other way, and now deploys massive force and military weapons while arresting peaceful pro-life protesters.
According [to] The Black Book of Communism, the Chinese Communist regime murdered more than 60 million people, the most domestic casualties of any nation, and far surpassing Joseph Stalin’s Soviet Union. Biden believes the Chinese Communists are “not bad folks,” and the Delaware Democrat sees the greatest threat from those who want to make America great again.
I don’t want to make America great again. I want to make America AMERICA again. The generational electroshock/lobotomy plus figurative (and literal) castration, all courtesy of our schools and universities along with the media and cultural outlets is on the verge of making that an impossibility.
On a not entirely unrelated note, I see that both Lisa Murkowski and the stooge running against Sarah Palin “won” their elections. Meh, I shouldn’t use quotation marks. The system of ranked choice voting is legal and I will assume put in place via legal means. So, they did win their respective races. But legal doesn’t mean moral and it never will. Unfortunately, this garbage did not just spring up in the wake of the panic-demic two years ago. Tammany Hall tactics go back nearly 200 years. Yet somehow, the majority of the citizenry, weaned on Judeo-Christian values kept things more or less in check until the coming of Wilson and FDR. And the rest as they say is history.
Which brings us to Thanksgiving. Whatever bilge your children and grandchildren are being brainwashed into believing about the year 1619 and 1620, Thanksgiving is not about the Indians rescuing the Pilgrims from starvation. It’s about the cause of the starvation in the first place.
In spite of learning from the native Indians how to plant, cultivate and harvest new crops in their first year, the Pilgrims complied with their sponsoring Virginia Company charter that called for settlement farmland to be owned and worked communally and for harvests to be equally shared. This socialist common property approach created disincentives to work. William Bradford recorded in his memoirs that while “slackers showed up late for work… everybody was happy to claim their equal share…and production only shrank. . .”
. . . The Pilgrims fourth major achievement was the rejection socialism and the adoption of private enterprise. After the meager Thanksgiving harvest, the second season of collective farming and distribution proved equally disappointing. Governor Bradford had seen enough, recording that the system “was found to breed much confusion and discontent and retard much employment that would have been to their benefit and comfort.” So, before the 1623 season he scrapped socialist farming and replaced it with private ownership of land for each of the families. As a result of becoming responsible for their own welfare and gaining freedom to choose what to grow for consumption or trade, the Pilgrims’ productivity surged.
In summary, the Pilgrims’ five achievements and the qualities of character that made them exemplary are as relevant today as ever. A contemporary Thanksgiving makeover might include: rekindling a quest for adventure; developing the faith to hold on to a vision of a promised land no matter what; mustering the courage to go against the crowd and defend the truth; gaining the resolve to endure hardship; revitalizing respect for and tolerance of people of different beliefs; rejuvenating a joyful willingness to sacrifice for others; and renewing the predisposition to extend love, assistance and gratitude at every appropriate opportunity.
I believe we still have much hardship yet to endure, yet we do have much to be grateful for. I wish you all a blessed Thanksgiving.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “This tactic of temporary totalitarianism is anathema to every aspect of American government. Sickeningly, the nation’s immune system against such threats – the press – now not only covers for the truly powerful but actively encourages such behavior.” Fraudulent, Illegal, Unconstitutional, Unconscionable, and False: A Short Tour of Government in Action
- He went on to push for a “systemic transformation of the world,” adding that “we have to define how the world should look like which we want to come out of this transformation period.” WEF Founder Klaus Schwab Says China Is ‘Role Model for Many Countries’
- Lloyd Billinglsey: “On the home front under the Delaware Democrat, tanks may roll, bullets fly, and bodies fall.” Biden’s Bullet Points
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Victor Davis Hanson: “We know the story of the special counsel appointed to investigate Trump, like so much else today, before it’s even written.” The Same Old, Same Old Déjà Vu
- “The DOJ’s sources’ identities must continue to be protected in case the department should need them later in its investigation, the government has said.” Trump Says DOJ Should Spill All Its Secrets About Mar-a-Lago Raid After ‘Repeated Leaks’ To Media
* * * * *
- “[Titty Caca] AOC blames the usual suspects. As usual, she’s wrong.” The Answer to Every Mass-Shooting Whodunit: Republicans!
- “Instantly, the Left’s narrative about Anderson Lee Aldrich collapses.” Colorado Springs Gunman: Don’t Call Him “He”
- Miranda Devine: “This is their playbook in a nutshell. Accusing their opponents for their own hateful tactics. This time it backfired. But there will always be a next time.” Colorado Gay Nightclub Massacre Shows Democrats’ Hypocrisy
- “I’m gay myself,” Kuilan quipped to reports as he was led out of a police car. Who saw that coming? Lefty Narratives Crumbling Everywhere: NYC Gay Bar Attacker Is a Gay Man
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “In September, Secretary of Labor Marty Walsh brokered a tentative deal between rail unions and rail carriers while [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg were out of town. Union concerns centered around sick time and scheduling, and Walsh’s work appeared to have avoided a strike that had the potential for far-reaching consequences on the American economy. However, the deal has fallen to pieces, and the clock is ticking as a December 9 strike looms.” Railway Strike Seen as Increasingly Inevitable, Threatens to Derail Economy Ahead of Holidays
- “With economic confidence tumbling and inflation remaining high, Americans are making changes to the way they will treat the holiday season this year.” Biden’s America: Nearly Half of Consumers Say They Will Spend Less This Holiday Season
- “S&P Global said on Wednesday its flash U.S. Composite PMI Output Index, which tracks the manufacturing and services sectors, fell to 46.3 this month from a final reading of 48.2 in October. A reading below 50 indicates contraction in the private sector. Activity is slumping under the weight of the Federal Reserve’s most aggressive interest rate-hiking cycle since the 1980s aimed at curbing inflation by dampening economic demand.” US Business Activity Contracts for Fifth Straight Month
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- The topic has been mulled on both the federal and state levels, during former President Donald Trump’s administration and most recently by Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott. “The immigration crisis could be exacerbated with asylum claims for fleeing violence from terrorist organizations,” former Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Special Agent in Charge of the El Paso division Kyle Williamson told the DCNF. Designating The Cartels As Terrorists Could Worsen Illegal Immigration, Experts Say
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Workers at the massive Foxconn plant in China’s city of Zhengzhou, the largest facility in the world for assembling Apple iPhones, spilled out into the streets on Wednesday, clashing with hazmat-suited police and tearing down barricades.” China: Chinese Coronavirus Lockdown Riot Shuts Down World’s Largest iPhone Factory
- “In addition to masking, report designated Big Pharma and Diversity-Equity-and Inclusion programs as funding priorities.” (NO – jjs) Biden’s HHS Seeks to ‘Encourage or Mandate’ Masking to Stop ‘Long [Chinese] Covid’
- The vice president was in charge of fighting [Chinese] COVID in an administration that promoted shutdowns.” Pence Tries to Distance Himself From Fauci — But Is It Too Late?
- “Nearly a third of Americans call government [Chinese] COVID policies ‘unnecessary.’ Did it affect the 2022 elections?” Voters Show Deep Political Split Over How Gov’t Handled Chinese COVID: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “The case for a pandemic early-warning system.” Plug the Next Lab Leak
- “Do a mental flyover of the [Chinese] COVID pandemic, and you’ll see these dots I mention.”Are You Connecting the Pandemic Dots?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Breitbart News reported that Walmart banned customers from openly carrying handguns in its stores for self-defense in 2019. CEO McMillon announced the open carry ban, saying, “We believe the opportunity for someone to misinterpret a situation, even in open carry states, could lead to tragic results. We hope that everyone will understand the circumstances that led to this new policy and will respect the concerns of their fellow shoppers and our associates.” Alleged Walmart Gunman Identified as Andre Bing, With Company Since 2010
- Two Virginia Democrats, state Sen. Louise Lucas (18th district), and Rep. Bobby Scott (3rd district), called for an end to “gun violence” rather than some flavor of hatred. You know what that means: the shooter wasn’t an “angry white man.” Walmart Mass Shooting Doesn’t Fit the Narrative, so Democrats Change Their Blame Game
- “The Idaho college students’ deaths won’t help congressional Democrats push gun laws or score points with minorities or LGBT Americans.” Does Biden Have Anything to Say About the Idaho Student Murders — Or Only Tragedies Involving Guns and Gays?
* * * * *
- “Some, including Walmart, J.C. Penney and Walgreens, put in place new surveillance systems or more security guards. Others, like Target and Barnes & Noble, sealed merchandise behind plexiglass or tethered it with steel cables to store shelves.” Retailers Install Security Cameras, Steel Cables as Stores Brace for Holiday Crime Wave
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “We need to see accountability and consequences,” but only when it fits the narrative.MSNBC’s Resident Fed: Tucker Carlson Should Face “Civil Consequences” If Mass Shooters Watch His Show
- “Tuesday’s ruling by U.S. District Judge John Sinatra in Buffalo struck down a provision in the law that made it a felony for a licensed gun owner to possess a firearm on any private property unless the property owner allowed it with a sign or by giving express consent.”Court Blocks New York From Restricting Gun Carry on Private Property
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Today, while Randi races around the world trying to “save” democracies, she leaves in her wake the smoldering flames of an irreversibly wrecked public-education system she was entrusted with. The greatest democracy in the world is at risk because of her malfeasance. I would say that’s pretty dangerous.” Mike Pompeo is right: Randi Weingarten IS a danger to our children
- Does this help Walker or the wife-beating slumlord? In any case, it saves lives. Georgia Supreme Court Reinstates Fetal Heartbeat Abortion Restriction
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEIST & AFTERMATH
- “‘This was a horrible thing to experience. Poll workers conveyed a shocking lack of competence — it actually looked like willful incompetence,’ a Maricopa poll observer said.”Maricopa County Made Arizona’s Elections Even More of a Disaster Than People Realize
- “Why is ballot harvesting seen by many as intrinsically fraudulent?” (umm, because it kind of . . . is? – jjs) In Defense of Political Machines
- I find it difficult to quote Brad Raffensperger getting all wee-wee’d up about this issue for obvious reasons. I mean, where the fuck was this clown two years ago? Georgia Supreme Court Sides With Wife-Beater Slumlord Warnock, Democrats In Early Voting Fight
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Black Hebrew Israelites and the Nation of Islam have spread anti-Semitic attitudes.”Contrary to Kanye West’s Claims, Jewish Organizations Actively Helped Black Artists
- “Attacking Israel for human rights abuses — and ignoring them elsewhere.” A Double Standard for Israel from Princeton’s Jew-Haters
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The organization intended to tackle a variety of hot-button issues ranging from pandemic preparedness to democracy reform, the foundation of which was the first salvo in a 50-year influence campaign designed to fundamentally transform American politics, Schleifer alleges, citing sources who spoke with Bankman-Fried’s aides.” Disgraced Crypto Ex-CEO Was Plotting To Spend Nearly $1 Billion Boosting Dems, Reshaping American Politics: Report
- “Bankman-Fried – the second biggest donor to Democrats behind George Soros – has all but admitted that he squandered billions of dollars of other people’s money carelessly” Why Hasn’t Crypto-Scammer and Dem Donor Sam “Bank Fraud Man” Bankman-Fried Been Arrested?
- “Even a minimum-security facility will likely be a culture shock for Holmes, who previously requested home confinement. The former billionaire – who once bragged that “pretty people” like her did not go to jail – reportedly spent the last few years shacked up with Evans on the $135 million Green Gables estate in Woodside, Calif.” (compare and contrast to the J6 political prisoners – jjs) Judge Recommends Cushy Prison “Camp” with “No Walls, Bars, or Fences” for Elizabeth Holmes
- “Murkowski survived the highly contested Senate race likely due to the Alaskan open, ranked-choice voting system she reportedly supported instituting in 2020. The voting system ultimately protects incumbents by allowing the Republican Party to cannibalize its vote while permitting Democrats to vote for Republicans.” (this ain’t “cheating,” but I can see it from my front porch – jjs) Pro-Impeachment Lisa Murkowski Defeats Trump-Endorsed Kelly Tshibaka in Alaska
- Pfft. Alaska Rep. Mary Peltola Defeats Sarah Palin and Will Serve Full Term in Congress
- “Republicans improved their electoral performance in cities.” The GOP’s Urban Gains
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Bolsonaro argued that the election was plagued with malfunctioning voting machines and that any vote cast this way should be annulled, CNN reported. Analysts concluded that if these votes were negated, it would purportedly give Bolsonaro the victory.” Bolsonaro Challenges Election Legitimacy Citing Voting Machine Malfunctions
- “Turkey launched airstrikes on targets in northern Syria on Tuesday against Kurdish-led militias, which it perceives as terrorist threats, Politico reported.” Syrian Democratic Leader Begs US To Act As Turkey Gears Up For Invasion
- “Biden turned 80 on Sunday, and his age and declining mental sharpness have been a matter of public speculation since his election in 2020.” Iranian Supreme Leader Mocks Biden as Demented as Nuclear Deal Negotiations Stall
- A police spokesman describing the bombs as “two high-quality, powerful explosive devices with a high level of damage.” Jerusalem: Teenager Killed, 22 Injured in Twin Terror Bombings
- “Wrong about nearly everything from 1948 to today.” (it’s the Jew-hate, stupid – jjs) The State Department’s Miscomprehension and Failure in the Middle East
- “He may fall victim to the ‘paradox of power.’” Was Xi’s Triumph at the 20th Party Congress Really a Defeat?
- “A bipartisan consensus continues to develop on America’s posture toward China.” The Midterm Mandate for Economic Statecraft
- Rebecca Dacre, a partner for the advisory firm Mazars, said. “It is a very toxic mix of rising input costs, sharply rising finance costs and weak demand. Most restaurateurs have not seen this combination of negative factors before.” More Than a Third of UK Restaurants Could Close by Early 2023
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “It’s not just TikTok and ByteDance. Chinese tech companies like Alibaba and Baidu are a major threat to U.S. national security.” Why Are We Allowing Dangerous Chinese Tech Companies to Operate on American Soil?
WE-ALL-SLAM-FOR-I-SLAM Raymond Ibrahim: “Spearheaded by Pope [Fiction] Francis.”
Why Talk of the ‘Abrahamic’ Faiths is an Ecumenical Farce
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “It is time to reconsider whether the court should ever use the due process guarantee to define a substantive right.” Until Congress Considers A Due Process Fix, Unelected SCOTUS Justices Will Keep Lawmaking
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “More than 700 people signed the recall petition.” Gender Identity School Policy Leads To Recall Elections For Maine School Board Members
- “The lists merely pander to the community of people who identify under the ‘transgender’ umbrella. The lists serve no other purpose – in fact, a person might apply under one identity label and declare a different one by the time the application is processed. Objectively, it’s all meaningless,” Mary Hasson, a fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, which focuses on promoting the Catholic vision while responding to the challenges of gender ideology, told the Daily Caller News Foundation. From Skoliosexual to Graygender, We’ve Defined the Most Vexing of San Francisco’s 130 Gender Options
- “None of the 50 states had a number of same-sex couple households that accounted for more than 1.4 percent of their total.” (and yet, if you consume media regularly, you’d think half the nation are poofters – jjs) Census Bureau: D.C. Exceeds All States in Percentage of Same-Sex Couple Households; But Only 0.9% of U.S. Households Headed by Same-Sex Couples
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Partridge said that LGBTQ activists may know “the value of catechism” even more than Christians. “They understand that children are malleable and impressionable, and instead of upholding and nurturing the historic, logical, biological, and scientific view of sexuality and gender, they exploit these children’s innocence to support their crooked political aspirations.” ‘Pastor Story Hour’: Ministers Take Bible-Based Picture Books To Local Libraries Amid ‘Drag Queen Story Hour’ Craze
- “Out with the old and in with the woke.” John Perkins Said It Right
HITHER & YON
- “Michael Gerson, an Iraq War crusader, died last week. His death contained more than a whiff of tragedy.” Death of a Washington Politico
- “Why Thanksgiving is as relevant today as it was for the Pilgrims four centuries ago.”Thanksgiving: The Seminal Story of America
- “Without the religious roots of Christmas, Thanksgiving serves as an occasion to celebrate country and family.” The Pan-American Holiday
- “When postmodernists attempt to reorient our thinking of the year 1619 to align with the Dutch indentured slave trade, it is not by accident. It is intended to pre-empt a pivotal moment in American history.” Why Plymouth Prospered When Others Floundered
- George Washington: “To grant unto all Mankind such a degree of temporal prosperity as he alone knows to be best.” Thanksgiving Proclamation 1789
- Abraham Lincoln: No human counsel hath devised nor hath any mortal hand worked out these great things. They are the gracious gifts of the Most High God.” Proclamation of Thanksgiving 1863
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.