ood morning, kids. The weekend is here, as is “black Friday.” I have no idea how the semi-official kickoff to the Christmas shopping season got that name given the mood of the nation, as well as an economy that is having more and more people in the red, it doesn’t quite fit. We’re light on the links as is usually the case over a long holiday weekend, but there are some crucial things to touch upon that, as is my wont, give me both nightmares as well as glimmers of hope, not necessarily in that order and certainly not in equal amounts.
If you’ve been reading this column over any length of time since the events of election day 2020 and January 6th 2021, I have asserted that in the wake of those events, the last vestiges of America as founded have ceased to be, yet many continue to go about their lives as if it’s business as usual. Like Bruce Willis in the 6th Sense, we keep turning that red doorknob and can’t understand for the life of us why the damn thing won’t open.
For those keeping count, we are already up to seven possible known, serious (relatively speaking) candidates—including Trump and DeSantis. Thus, the GOP’s circular firing squad is dutifully forming two years before the election even begins . . .
. . . Whatever the GOP decides, though, it must ensure that there is no repeat of the primary debacles of 2012 and 2016. Men like Pompeo or Pence—let alone Cruz—though they have done much for the party, stand no chance at winning the nomination in 2024—unless Trump and DeSantis are out of the running. But at least one of them will be running. Such an internecine spectacle would only weaken the GOP and probably help Joe Biden (and his handlers) sleepwalk their way into another term in the White House—and would jeopardize the GOP’s chances at being a majority party for a generation.
The analysis in this article is thoughtful, considered and completely out of touch with reality. First, the GOP itself is in a civil war to determine its direction; Democrat-Leftist-Globalist sham opposition party or an actual honest to goodness party whose platform consists of one aim – restoration of America as founded. Second, our electoral system in far too many crucial states has been legally re-jiggered (racist word?) to favor Democrats who use it to go up to the line in obtaining votes and/or ballots and no doubt go over the line into unambiguous criminal forging, coercing, stealing and fraud. All while the GOP does nothing to either fight it or take advantage of the system in the same way without going over that line. Third, and least important, politics ain’t beanbag, as the saying goes, and a fight between primary rivals is to be expected. The media and the Democrats (BIRM) no doubt will use soundbites with which to slime us. The most egregious of which is the phrase “trickle down economics” that Pappy Bush invented to ding Reagan, but has been weaponized to great effect against free market capitalism for almost 40 years. Meh, I think I just contradicted my third point. But I digress.
While the unethical, amoral, farcical, banana republic-esque yet legal degradation of one citizen, one vote, one day into election season with no security, no checks and no time limits will be extremely difficult if now no longer possible to overcome, let alone return to the “1-1-1 Plan” (pace the late Herman Cain), the truly alarming thing is that the legitimate votes cast for the Vegetable-in-Chief and Senator-elect Pat “it’s not a” Too-mah in Pennsylvania were more than enough to get them within the margin of fraud to overcome. Maybe not Biden, judging from the vote count on election night 2020 when he was down by six digits yet was up by five digits 24 hours later.
Still, the sands of time don’t exactly flow up the hourglass and as me and my generation get smaller and smaller in number, those who were weaned on the 1619 Project and Ibram X. Krement’s Jive Kampf are taking our place.
The Left’s most successful youth voter turnout operation began when a Fort Lauderdale record store owner was busted for selling 2 Live Crew’s ‘As Nasty as They Wanna Be’ album.
The record store owner was convicted of obscenity charges after Judge Jose Gonzalez had denounced the rap album, containing numbers such as ‘Me So Horny’ and ‘Dick Almighty’, for its “references to violence against women and abusive sex”. The record store owner would later be busted for selling cocaine and was accused of pushing crack through his store.
While he did not have a happy ending, music industry executives at Virgin Records, worried about the impact of obscenity rulings on their bottom line, created Rock the Vote. Officially its purpose was to mobilize youth turnout to avoid having the country run by older politicians who just didn’t “get the youth”, or at least the destructive culture that older executives were pushing on the youth, but RTV was a Democratic voter turnout operation from the very beginning.
“Did you know youth voters canceled out every voter over 65+ for 2022?” Rock the Vote recently bragged. The voters they wanted to cancel out were Republicans and moderate Democrats. . .
. . . Facing widespread discontent from virtually every adult demographic, with Latino, Jewish, Asian and even black voters shifting toward Republicans, they bet on Generation Z. And it delivered.
In the midst of a terrible economy and a crime wave, Democrats were boosted by a demographic least likely to share adult concerns about the economy, schools and public safety, and most likely to be animated by phantom ideological narratives about social justice, abortion and global warming.
Democrats enjoyed the highest turnout for younger voters in a generation with a 31% turnout. Especially in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan.
That doesn’t just happen.
Rock the Vote, which claims to be nonpartisan and can only operate only on the condition of not expressing a party preference, published an officially branded table, boasting that, “Why wasn’t 2022 a red wave? The youth vote. Young voters were the only age group with a strong majority support among Democrats. . .”
. . . Rock the Vote is not only nonpartisan, it has a direct connection to the Biden administration’s public engagement team. That makes it not only partisan, but is being partly supervised from inside the administration of a prospective presidential candidate. That’s blatantly illegal.
RTV’s upper echelons are stacked with Democrat political operatives. . .
. . . But there’s little ambiguity about the fact that Rock the Vote is a Democrat voter turnout operation under people who have specialized in turning out Democrat voters. . .
. . . The effects, like the recent midterms, appear unnatural and impossible unless you understand what the machine fed by massive amounts of harvested data and virtually unlimited amounts of tax-exempt cash from major donors and corporate alliances is doing behind the scenes.
Rock the Vote’s agenda, which it’s not at all shy about, is championing leftist agenda items and electing Democrats to implement them. Or as RTV put it, “Whether it’s climate justice, healthcare, inflation, reproductive rights, education, or something else, there’s a lot on the ballot right now. Don’t let your voice go unheard!” . . .
. . . The DNC can afford to spend a mere $5 million on its voter registration campaign because most of the work is already being done for it by an army of nonprofits with nearly infinite budgets.
Ironically, the standard bearer for these little Maoists is an 80-year-old white male pervert and sexual abuser of women, whose best friends over the past 50 years were actual Dixiecrat racists and Klansmen because he himself is as racist and bigoted as they are. But they’ll overlook that because, “OrangeManBad!” and America evil, or something.
Iran arrested a prominent former member of its national soccer team on Thursday over his criticism of the government as authorities grapple with nationwide protests that have cast a shadow over its competition at the World Cup. . .
. . . Ghafouri, who was not chosen to go to the World Cup, has been an outspoken critic of Iranian authorities throughout his career. He objected to a longstanding ban on women spectators at men’s soccer matches as well as Iran’s confrontational foreign policy, which has led to crippling Western sanctions.
The reports of his arrest came ahead of Friday’s World Cup match between Iran and Wales. At Iran’s opening match, a 6-2 loss to England, the members of the Iranian national team declined to sing along to their national anthem and some fans expressed support for the protests.
The protests were ignited by the Sept. 16 death of Mahsa Amini, a Kurdish woman arrested by the morality police in the capital, Tehran. They rapidly escalated into nationwide demonstrations calling for the overthrow of the Islamic Republic. The western Kurdish region of the country, where both Amini and Ghafouri are from, has been the epicenter of the protests. Shops were closed in the region on Thursday following calls for a general strike.
Protests have broken out throughout communist China in response to revamped coronavirus lockdown measures that have gone back into effect amid a skyrocketing number of coronavirus infections.
Dozens of cities across the country have gone back into lockdown with millions of people impacted, a situation that has negatively impacted economic forecasts.
Notable demonstrations have included thousands of workers at an iPhone factory clashing with authorities, protesters breaking out of locked down buildings, and online outrage over an infant who died because her father could not get her medical services due to the country’s lockdowns, The New York Times reported. . .
. . . The report noted that the unrest is unprecedented for the communist nation, which has a history of using force to stamp out dissent.
Me, CBD and Dave in Fla. debated the point about people’s inherent yearning to be free. I think the argument was with the way in which Dubya abused that point in order to justify American “nation building” around the world, insofar as he claimed everyone wanted Jeffersonian democracy. While that is a total joke given the disparity of cultures everywhere you turn, I do believe that people all over the world do share the common trait of not wanting someone pissing on their back and insisting it’s raining.
Iran and China have serious internal problems that could – COULD, not will – cause both their governments’ demises. IF, that were to happen, there is no telling what will follow. It does not necessarily mean some form of democracy. It could even be hell on earth unleashed from the deadeners in their respective regimes.
Yet, what’s happening now is unmistakable. People are fed up with being abused by their government. Doesn’t that sound familiar? The problem is a significant portion of the population here is allied with this government and views us who oppose it as the problem. Maybe that’s not the case in Iran and China.
But, still I persist. We shall overcome. Have a good rest of the holiday weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Daniel Greenfield: “The IRS let the Left ‘Rock the Vote’ in the midterms.” How Corporations and a Nonprofit Partnered to Stop the Red Wave
- Humberto Fontova: “Reflections on some Democrat darlings.” “Happy Thanksgiving!” – When Fidel Castro and Che Guevara Plotted to Murder Thousands of American Shoppers on Black Friday
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “The pathway to truly exposing the corrupt rot at the FBI runs through the Whitmer fednapping hoax.” Is Congress Poised to Investigate Whitmer Fednapping Hoax?
- “It seems he can’t remember the answer to the simplest of questions at congressional hearings. Have a question for the smartest man in law enforcement? Whether it is complicated or simple, he’ll get back to you. Once the cameras are off, and the information the public has a right to know is as stale as a hobo’s breath, then he’ll let you in on the secret — maybe.” Christopher Wray: The Mystical Mouthpiece for the Deep State
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Meanwhile, a Bloomberg article describes that “Junk Carbon Offsets” are really what make big companies carbon neutral. EPA Pushes for a ‘Significant Increase’ in Carbon Emissions Tax
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “. . .under [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s grossly failing economy, many of us are being forced to use available credit — even at record-high interest rates — to buy the things we’ve always bought. Nobody’s buying extra stuff.” Biden’s Crushing Inflation Spikes Household Credit Card Debt to New Heights
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Now that the 2020 election is over, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) has condescended to announce the Democrats’ plan to give a path to citizenship, that is, a path to the voting booth, to all the people, however many millions of them, who broke US law by sneaking into the United States illegally.” The Democrats’ Plan to give Illegal Aliens a Path to the Voting Booth
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Dozens of cities across the country have gone back into lockdown with millions of people impacted, a situation that has negatively impacted economic forecasts. . . The report noted that the unrest is unprecedented for the communist nation, which has a history of using force to stamp out dissent.” Protests are Spreading in China as Backlash Grows to the Communist Nation’s Lockdowns: Report
- Louisiana AG Jeff Landry: “Wow! It was amazing to spend 7 hours with Dr. Fauci. The man who single-handedly wrecked the U.S. economy based upon ‘the science.’ Only to discover that he can’t recall practically anything dealing with his [Chinese] Covid response!” Fauci Deposition report: “he can’t recall practically anything dealing with his [Chinese] Covid response!
- “To support a safe return from Thanksgiving break, all students and staff are expected to provide proof of a negative [Chinese] COVID-19 test,” the district website reads. “Families should test their students and upload test results…on Sunday, November 27.” D.C. Public Schools to Force Chinese Coronavirus Tests After Thanksgiving
- “They systematically tried to make it seem like everyone agreed with their ideas about [Chinese] COVID policy, when in fact there was deep disagreement among scientists.” Anti-Lockdown Stanford Professor: “Academic Freedom Is Dead”
- “[Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines are problematic at best. They do not prevent one from getting or transmitting the disease, nor do they even prevent one from dying from it. And there have been millions of documented adverse reactions.” Pfizer and Moderna to Launch Study to Determine Long-Term Effects of Chinese COVID 19 Vaccines
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “In response to the shooting, which law enforcement described as an act of domestic terrorism, Walmart enforced restrictions on gun and ammunition sales.” (of course it did – jjs) Chesapeake Walmart Shooter Andre Bing’s “Kill List” Found in Trash, Had Coworkers’ Names and Shift Hours
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Musk made the comment in response to a tweet from Alex Lorusso of the conservative campus organization Turning Point USA, who was recently reinstated on the platform.” Elon Musk Teases Release of Internal Twitter Discussions on Hunter Biden’s Laptop from Hell
- “Donald Trump will be readmitted to Twitter. Hooray. But Elon Musk’s justification for bringing him back should make us all nervous.” Elon Musk’s Warped Idea of Free Speech
- “YouTube deleted the video comparing Trump’s statements questioning the 2020 election results to Democrats questioning the 2016 contest.” YouTube Censored User After He Published Democrats’ 2016 ‘Stolen Election’ Claims
- Calls Thanksgiving “a simplistic fairytale interpretation … that erases the genocide that followed.” ‘Screwed Up Head Case’: Joy Reid Attacks Thanksgiving, Gets Slammed
- Biden has also suggested that people do not need what he claims are high-capacity magazines because deer do not wear “Kevlar vests.” Biden Pushes To Ban ‘Semi-Automatic’ Firearms: ‘No Social Redeeming Value’
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- The only feedback should be pink slips for the lot of these fiends. Virginia School District Seeks Feedback On New ‘Gender Combined’ Sex-Ed Lessons With ‘Inclusive’ Language
- “Even when the school’s absurd policy was exposed, school officials did not retract or back off. Instead, they upped the stakes, increasing the punishment while also teaming up with the local news outlet to censor the details of the story so that it would be difficult for the general public to know what happened.” Today’s blacklisted American includes anyone at a Vermont high school who dares say a boy is a boy
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEIST & AFTERMATH
- “Late campaign surges, polling error, or ballot-harvesting? See the polling charts.” Surprised by the Midterm Election Results? Take a Look at the Data
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Nazism and racism are rampant in this land only when Republicans challenge elections that Democrats seem to have won, usually with the help of vote harvesters and a noticeable lack of voter ID.” Hakeem’s Denial
- “While Israel, Palestine, and indeed the American people always get easy lip service from their self-proclaimed champions, the interests of power and money get concierge treatment.” Democratic Majority for . . . What Else? Democrats!
- Dead air. Biden Call into Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade Turns into Cringe TV Moment
- “It remains an observable fact that the average American voter—the MAGA voter—is not going to abandon Trump, not even for another attractive candidate.” Trump’s Arc Must Play Out
- “As they did in 2016, critics cast him as unviable even as he commands a strong following.”Trump’s Political Obituary Is Premature
- “Republican Kevin Kiley defeated Democratic challenger Kermit Jones to win California’s 3rd Congressional seat.” Republican Kevin Kiley Wins CA House Race, Increasing GOP Majority to 220
- “An internecine spectacle would only weaken the GOP and probably help Joe Biden (and his handlers) sleepwalk their way into another term in the White House.” (the author just doesn’t get what’s going on – jjs) The Republicans Form Their Circular Firing Squad
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The Ukrainian missile that landed in Poland portends graver risks down the line.” War in Ukraine Reaches a Tipping Point
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Terrorist groups Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad (PIJ) hail twin rush-hour bombings that killed an Israeli teenager, injured 22 others.” Israel Police Hunt for Terror Cell Behind Jerusalem Blasts, Arrest Suspect Plotting Bus Bombing
- Ghafouri, who was not chosen to go to the World Cup, has been an outspoken critic of Iranian authorities throughout his career. He objected to a longstanding ban on women spectators at men’s soccer matches as well as Iran’s confrontational foreign policy, which has led to crippling Western sanctions. . . The reports of his arrest came ahead of Friday’s World Cup match between Iran and Wales. At Iran’s opening match, a 6-2 loss to England, the members of the Iranian national team declined to sing along to their national anthem and some fans expressed support for the protests. Iranian Soccer Player Arrested After Brave Protest
- UK’s Telegraph: “Italians who refuse job offers will lose their social benefits.” (bravissima! – jjs) Italy’s Meloni to Revoke Welfare Payments From Those Who Refuse to Work
- “The biggest deception China has successfully perpetuated in the West is that it would rise peacefully, gradually liberalize and present enormous business opportunities.” How China’s Covert Operations Fooled the World
- “If you really want to destroy the Mullahs in Tehran . . .” Why Israel Should Reach Out to the Turkic Countries
- Raymond Ibrahim: “The black lives that don’t matter.” The Unspoken Genocide of Christians in Nigeria
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “We’ve collectively taken the position that we’re all going for an EVA,” Isaacman said, adding that the spacecraft cabin is to be depressurized in a hard vacuum. “Whether you’re sticking your head outside, you are doing an EVA.” First commercial passenger spacewalk on Dragon will involve depressurizing entire spacecraft
- “Capitalism in space: France, Germany, and Italy yesterday signed an agreement [pdf] whereby they agreed to push European policy-makers to allow competition from independent European rocket startups for launch contracts.” France, Germany, and Italy agree on allowing competition from European rocket startups
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Chairman Vyacheslav Volodin said the law would help protect the motherland’s traditions and values for her children and the future of Russia from the “darkness spread by the United States and European states.” (sadly, ol’ Vyacheslav here ain’t wrong – jjs) Russia Advances Law Banning LGBT, Pedophilia Propaganda
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “For all we know, any aliens we meet may be so far advanced that they consider us little more than house pets. We simply do not know who or what is waiting out there. Interstellar travel–when it finally arrives–will require enough baggage. Let’s not start adding to it now.”To Ignore Strange New Worlds: Astrobiologists Fret About ‘Colonizing’ the Universe
HITHER & YON
- “A new film about the Harvey Weinstein scandal focuses on lesser known victims.” She Said
- “Slow, absorbing doc gives urban audiences look at little-seen communities.” Great BasinZooms in on Forgotten Lands, Need for Freedom
- “REVIEW: Bad Jews: A History of American Jewish Politics and Identities. No Good Jew Goes Unpunished
- “All Quiet’s ‘making of’ video has one last ironic callback to the horrors of 1918: many of the filmmakers are wearing masks, in response to this century’s pandemic.” (I saw it and it was powerful – jjs) All Quiet on the Netflix Front
- “Let the Left mourn our heritage if they want, but the fact remains that there’s much to celebrate this Thanksgiving.” Thankful to God, Turkeys, and True Indians
- “At a remove of 14 generations I suppose it’s all a bit arbitrary, but I choose to take this as the starting point of my own American story.” Aeneas at Plymouth Rock
- “These accounts of the first Thanksgiving at Plimoth Plantation in 1621 are, according to Pilgrim Hall Museum, the only two available primary sources about the event.” Eyewitness Stories to the First Thanksgiving From the OG Pilgrims
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.