Good morning kids. Friday, and as a reminder, triskaidekaphobia is not the fear of a 13-sided cracker. Now to the lighter side of the news where mountains of top secret documents believed to have been stashed going back years at multiple locations linked to our so-called quote-unquote “president” presents at best an open and shut case of gross negligence/incompetence, and at worst the dictionary-definition of the word “traitor.”
If you thought that his shaking hands at global summits with the Invisible Man, or getting in the face of people who disagree with him at campaign rallies, or pulling the training bra straps, sniffing the hair and copping a feel of terrified tweeners at press conferences was bad enough, watch his performance in attempting to explain how all this damning evidence that was supposed to be in Mar-a-Lago and Trump Tower was found at his eponymous Penn think tank and now in his garage. You ain’t seen nothing yet!
“Classified material, next to your Corvette? What were you thinking?’ Doocy asked.
“Let me ummm… I’m gonna get a chance to speak on all this, God willing, soon,” Biden stammered. “But, as I said earlier this week, people—and by the way, my Corvette’s in a locked garage, okay? So it’s not like they’re sitting out in the street, but anyway…”
. . . Biden continued by insisting that “people know I take classified documents and classified material seriously,” even though the discovery of these documents proves otherwise.
One thing that has become clear is that Biden and his lawyer are attempting to create a very specific distinction between this situation and the classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago by pointing out, “the Department of Justice was immediately uh, uh, notified. And the lawyers arranged for the Department of Justice to take possession of the document[s].”
But this doesn’t change the fact that Biden clearly didn’t have these documents stored securely, per NARA standards.
Let’s cut this career criminal pervert a break and go on the assumption that there was no quid-pro-quo in selling this treasure trove of American secrets to the highest bidder. It’s still textbook gross negligence which is not just a “big fucking deal” as Joey might say, but is also a federal crime that has serious penalties.
He may be a stooge cutout who, after stealing the 2020 election, was placed in the Oval Office by a group of horrid, psycho Marxist-Globalists but old Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants, illegitimate as he may be still holds (along with a leaking colostomy bag) the title of Commander-in-Chief. I’m no legal eagle and correct me if I’m wrong, but it means, he’d be subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, along with run of the mill federal charges of high treason.
Would be. Right now, probably one of the biggest wagons that ever circled around a Democrat-Globalist is forming. The media, politicians and the Deep State itself. As I stated above, even if the was merely(!!!) a case of negligence, it’s still an incredibly serious crime. And with that preamble, I invite you to take a trip into the Wayback Machine where we set the dial to July 5th, 2016. Hillary Clinton – you all remember her, right? – was caught with her Playtex 18-year muumuu down after it was learned she kept a number of server farms in her Chappaqua residence that contained thousands of e-mails. 30,000 to be precise. Her defense was that they were nothing more than photos of the grand kids and Chelsea’s wedding pictures, but in fact they were yet another treasure trove of sensitive government communications from her time as Secretary of State. Again, prima facie gross negligence at a minimum, and knowing her involvement with Wen Ho Lee, Loral Space and Uranium One, probably a hell of a lot more than that.
And after an exhaustive (pfft) investigation, what did then FBI director James Comey have to say?
Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information. . .
. . . With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.
So that’s what we found. Finally, with respect to our recommendation to the Department of Justice:
In our system, the prosecutors make the decisions about whether charges are appropriate based on evidence the FBI has helped collect. Although we don’t normally make public our recommendations to the prosecutors, we frequently make recommendations and engage in productive conversations with prosecutors about what resolution may be appropriate, given the evidence. In this case, given the importance of the matter, I think unusual transparency is in order.
Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.
You get that? Comey, the guy in charge of potentially prosecuting Clinton, comes out as her defense lawyer and states she didn’t intend to violate the law, despite the fact that she did violate it vis a vis provable criminal negligence. Yet no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges? Uh huh. That was right in the homestretch of the 2016 presidential campaign. When then-candidate Trump offhandedly joked “Maybe we should ask the Russians if they can find Hillary’s e-mails!” that was used as evidence that Donald Trump was a Russian asset working for Vladimir Putin. A joke. A zinger. A one-liner. An open and shut case that the FBI/DOJ had that in a just world would have sent Hillary to federal prison instead was the impetus and toe in the door for the FBI, Hillary Clinton and the entire Democrat Deep State machine to manufacture out of whole cloth evidence to be used to sabotage the campaign and ultimately the presidency of Donald Trump.
So, here we are, six and a half years later, with history not just repeating itself but sounding like a Greek chorus of Milton Berle and Amy Schumer lifting entire chapters, let alone lines from this playbook.
And with that, Take my “no reasonable prosecutor.” Please!
Special Counsel Robert Hur, appointed Thursday by Attorney General Merrick Garland to probe President Joe Biden’s mishandling of classified information, was among those at the Justice Department who had knowledge about the Russia hoax perpetrated on former President Donald Trump.
According to a Justice Department document, Hur is a former DOJ official “who handled, participated in, or have personal knowledge of the FBI’s relationship and communications with” Christopher Steele, who authored the infamous dossier that paved the way for the Russia hoax.
Hur began his career by clerking for the late Chief Justice William Rehnquist after graduating from Harvard and Stanford. Hur was then hired as the principal associate deputy attorney general, “serving as the top aide to Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general under President Donald Trump. Before that, he had also been special assistant to Christopher A. Wray, who was leading the Justice Department’s criminal division at the time and went on to become the FBI director,” according to the Washington Post.
Rosenstein announced Hur’s appointment in a press release, praising him as having “experience and judgment [that] will advance our efforts to deter crime, promote the rule of law, and ensure equal justice for everyone.”
Ah yes, Rod Rosenstein, Rosen-Penis, Rosen-Rosen (Fletch reference). One of the stooges in the initial Robert Mueller shampeachment investigation that took two years, proved nothing but engendered even more witch hunts and show trials that kept the slime-light on President Trump to “swamp” (pun intended) his presidency, agenda and ultimately when that failed, engendered a coup that stole the 2020 election and took him, and us, down.
Rosenstein was effusive in his praise for his fellow swamp creature and enthused, “He was our point person in managing the [Mueller] special counsel investigation, so he worked very closely with the Mueller team and understands what they faced.”
By “understands what they faced,” do you mean “give me the man and I will find the crime”? . . .
. . . Hur may be “extraordinarily hard-working and effective,” but will he go where the verified evidence leads him or will he preside over another Washington special counsel con job supporting the home team?
We’re told he’s a Republican and worked in the Supreme Court under former chief justice William Rehnquist, but that obviously hasn’t mattered in his treatment of evidence and facts along with his disreputable cronies in the swamp. James Comey and Bob Mueller were supposedly Republican leaning too, so please spare us that nonsensical talking point.
Unless … there is a smoking gun memo written by our hero Hur in protest of America’s version of a Soviet show trial during the Mueller cover-up op for Democrat Party criminality? Where’s that memo?
Does Garland want a dumb guy like this to oversee what could likely become another corrupt investigation that will do everything it can to prevent harm to The Big Guy? I’d count on it.
Correct me if I’m wrong but shouldn’t some sort of independent counsel be formed, and not one selected by Garland? That is if you can even find anyone who truly has even a modicum of independence in a town that is completely corrupt.
Whether or not these revelations are an attempt to derail Biden running in 2024, there is no way in hell he, his son, or anyone linked to his 50-plus years of selling out America (a Tony Bobulinski fall guy notwithstanding) will ever face any serious consequences. I suspect Jill Biden’s recent removal of a cancerous tumor might lead to them finding terminal cancer and then Biden ankling “to spend more time with his family.” That’s one possibility.
Biden will keep all his lucre. But since he knows who else in DC is involved with him or by themselves in the grifting and grafting – and since his cognitive function is rapidly approaching twice that of Karen Ann Quinlan on a good day – a loose cannon and mouth like his is a huge liability.
Yet even if Biden goes off on a tangent and exposes everyone from Obama to Clinton to Bush to whoever as the treasonous traitors that they are or might be, what real consequences will there be? America still remains overthrown and our real overlords and masters reside in the agencies and departments of the bureaucracy.
That there is the crux of the biscuit.
See you mañana for the hobby thread. Have good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Prayers up for all affected. Storms, Tornadoes Cause Extensive Damage Across U.S. Southeast; at Least 7 Dead
* * * * *
- “Like other inspirational conservatives including Nick Sandmann and Kyle Rittenhouse, Hening stood her ground against intolerable intimidation. No doubt, she has gone through hell on her campus, on social media, and elsewhere, and conservatives should continue to support her. . . Kiersten Hening refused to be intimidated. Conservatives should follow her example.” Female Soccer Player Wins Settlement Against Coach Who Allegedly Benched Her for Refusing to Kneel to BLM
- “Stay on your guard. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” The Scariest Developments to Watch Out For in 2023
- “Friends pressured me to speak as they do.” A Past Conversation Haunts Me
- Robert Spencer: “Last Tuesday was the third anniversary of the killing of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani. . . on Thursday . . . the President of Iraq’s Supreme Judicial Council, Faiq Zaidan, announced that a warrant had been issued for the arrest of Donald Trump for this alleged crime. . . Will Biden’s handlers deliver up Trump to the Iraqis to curry favor with the Iranian mullahs they have courted so assiduously to no avail? Would you put it past them?” Will Biden’s Handlers Render Up Trump to Appease the Islamic Republic of Iran?
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “How many more are we going to find?” (little “red” Corvette, literally – jjs) Classified Documents Found in Biden’s Delaware Garage Next to His Corvette
- “Let me ummm… I’m gonna get a chance to speak on all this, God willing, soon. But, as I said earlier this week, people—and by the way, my Corvette’s in a locked garage, okay? So it’s not like they’re sitting out in the street, but anyway…” WATCH: Biden Pressed on Classified Documents Found in Garage, It Does Not Go Well
- “Scandal-plagued presidential scion’s apparent access to top secret materials raises national security concerns” Hunter Biden Lived at Biden Home Where Classified Documents Were Stashed, Records Show
- One of those “no reasonable prosecutors.” Special Counsel Robert Hur Worked with Rod Rosenpenis
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s counsel Richard Sauber said in a statement that Biden’s possession of the classified documents was a ‘mistake’ and the documents were ‘inadvertently misplaced.’” Attorney General Merrick Garland Assigns Special Counsel to Investigate [i.e. clear] Joe Biden for Possession of Classified Documents
- “The American people deserve to know who is influencing this [junta]” GOP Rep Fires Letter To Biden Demanding Visitor Logs From Biden’s Home
- David Harsanyi: “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] entire narrative fell apart in only a week.” On Classified Documents, Joe Biden is Out of Excuses
- “The ‘inadvertent’ defense has its dangers. If Biden worked off any of these documents for his book (which dealt with some of the underlying subjects), the inadvertent defense is not only shattered but could be viewed as an effort to deceive the public,” Turley tweeted, sharing an op-ed he had written on the subject, which was published by Fox News.Jonathan Turley Says ‘Corvette Excuse Won’t Cut It’ – Biden’s Claim He Didn’t Know About Docs Could Come Back To Bite Him
- “Things can be planted.” (Like at Mar-a-Lago? Hopefully Johnson gets planted, six feet under – jjs) Racialist, Jew-Hating Imbecile Hank Johnson Floats Conspiracy Theory Behind Biden Document Scandal
- The White House refused to disclose [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s visitor logs from his Delaware residence, where one trove of classified documents was found stashed in the garage. “Will the White House be reconsidering the decision not to release visitor log information from his Delaware residences?” the New York Post asked at a press briefing in January 2022. Flashback: White House Refused to Disclose Joe Biden’s Visitor Logs from Delaware Residence
* * * * *
- Margot Cleveland: “This entire scandal is a joke. And now, thanks to the get-Trump franchise, irresponsible Biden will be forever cast as a laughingstock.” Biden Turned Classified Documents Into a Scandal to Get Trump, But Who’s Laughing Now?
- Daniel Greenfield: “Is it a coincidence that Biden profited and kept classified documents from Ukraine and Iran?” (spoiler alert: No – jjs) What the Classified Scandal Shows About Biden’s Foreign Connections
- Lloyd Billingsley: “From Biden and Clinton to Berger and the FBI. Let the revelations begin.”Dem Classified Capers
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The three-step process is regime media’s MO: spread a false claim, crush dissent, then admit the truth once the news cycle achieves its purpose.” The Russian Twitter Bots Story is a Study in Media’s ‘Lie, Set The Narrative, Then Quietly Backtrack’ Playbook
- Christian Toto: “AG Garland announces special counsel as new trove of Biden docs revealed.’Late Night Runs Cover for Biden’s Classified Docs … What Now?
- “Let me just interrupt and say that pro-life is a term that they – an entire group wants to use, but that is not an accurate description,” Mitchell interjected. “I’m using it because that’s the term she used to describe herself,” the reporter then claimed. Alan Greenspan’s Gold-Digging Cum Dumpster Booby Prize/Trophy Wife Andrea Mitchell Interrupts Reporter Mid-Sentence For Using Term ‘Pro-Life’
- “To mainstream media executives, hiring boring, unaccomplished ‘yes men’ to repeat the prevailing opinion is good enough, even as the audience keeps tuning out. Take Adam Kinzinger, for example.” This Is CNN . . . Losing Audience
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “Roll the tapes.” What the January 6 Videos Will Show
- “It is said that the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and this certainly seems to apply to America’s current race relations.” Obsessing Over Racism
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Chinese batteries are crucial to Biden’s long-promised ‘clean energy economy.'” (and Biden’s Swiss bank account – jjs) Batteries Not Included: Biden Carves Out Major Exception to Investment Restrictions in China
- “113 Democrats voted for the simple two-page bill.” More Than Half of House Democrats Vote With Republicans to Ban Biden From Selling Oil Reserves to China
- BLAME CLIMATE CHANGE NARRATIVE: Funds were not made available for flood prevention (despite the state’s climate cycles), and “experts” want to use a more “natural” approach for flood control. Why California Wasn’t Prepared for Floods from Massive Storms
- “Gavin has been in the grip of pro-scarcity Malthusian environmentalists his entire career,” [Michael] Shellenberger explained. “He hasn’t done what he’s needed to do to raise the heights of the reservoirs we have or build the new reservoirs we need.” Thanks to Radical Environmentalists, Not Even a ‘Bomb Cyclone’ Can Fix California’s Drought
- “Now more than ever, the Biden [junta] climate change police are coming after cooks and Americans who heat their homes with natural gas.” Biden Is Coming for Your Gas Stove(mass graves are more cost effective, I guess – jjs)
- “Reclaiming control of our lives will require taking an axe to the regulatory state.” (define “axe” – jjs) First They Came For My Showerhead And I Did Nothing, Then They Came For My Light Bulbs And I Did Nothing, Now They Want My Gas Stove And …
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Bankrate Chief Financial Analyst Greg McBride said in comments provided to The Daily Wire that “the tide has turned, and improvement is now the prevailing trend,” implying that policymakers at the Federal Reserve could slow their aggressive actions to increase target federal funds rates as a result of the new inflation report. “But that may just mean more small rate hikes rather than fewer large rate hikes,” he said. “The end point is still to be determined.” ‘The Tide Has Turned’: Inflation Sees Largest Drop Since 2020 Lockdowns
- “Journalists forget how the former speaker has facilitated the spending orgy that engulfs Washington.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Other Legacy: A Mountain of Debt for Our Children
- “American workers and the health of their communities should be at the center of our nation’s economic policy.” Status Matters
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Leaving a major issue between the countries largely unaddressed.” (pfft, it’s exactly how they want it – jjs) Report: U.S. Officials ‘Ran Out of Time’ Before Discussing Migration With Mexico
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”]Joe Biden announced Jan. 5 an expanded legal pathway for migrants that would otherwise be expelled under Title 42 so long as they can prove they have a legitimate need for protection. He recently began expelling Venezuelans, Cubans, Nicaraguans and Haitians, while providing a legal pathway if they have a U.S. sponsor and apply via a phone application known as ‘CBP [Customs and Border Protection] One.’” ‘Open Our Borders’: Biden Junta Expands Ways For Migrants To Shirk Trump-Era Border Policy
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Most of the shootings took place where you might expect: the big, blue cities of Minneapolis, San Francisco, Philly, Chicago, Washington D.C., Baltimore, and New Orleans. Were the shooters using legally obtained weapons? Highly unlikely.” Why Haven’t These 22 Mass Shootings in 2023 Made the News?
- “And are quitting.” Police Have Had Enough
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The theory underscores the extent to which the Biden [junta] has relied on corporations to implement policies that might not be constitutional for the government to do itself.”Lawsuit Says Disney Was A ‘State Actor’ Colluding With Government To Force Vaccine On Employees
- Existence of the statements suggests the Coast Guard may have violated requirements to consider the unique circumstances surrounding each request, experts said. “It is very easy for a commander to have a closed mind when there is a pre-written language presented to them in draft form,” Dwight Stirling, former military attorney and founder of the Center for Law and Military Policy, explained to the DCNF. US Coast Guard Apparently Had Pre-Written Denials For Vaccine Exemption Requests, Docs Show
- Deane Waldman, M.D.: “What a disaster.” The “Final” Short-Term Word on Chinese COVID
- “It’s odd that more doctors around the country and world aren’t speaking out about what they are seeing, or at the very least preaching more caution and research be done.” With All the Evidence of mRNA Vaccine Injury, Why Aren’t More Doctors Speaking Out?
- “Part of my duties that I accepted upon being sworn into office was to protect the rights provided to all of us, in the Constitution. One of those enumerated rights is the right of the people to keep and bear arms provided under the 2nd Amendment. The right to keep and bear arms for defense of life, liberty and property is regarded as an inalienable right by the people. I, among many others, believe that HB 5471 is a clear violation of the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution.” (this guy, he gets it – jjs) Illinois Sheriff Strikes Back on Assault Weapons Ban, Takes Stand to Protect Citizens’ 2A Rights
- The Reverse-Soros. I like it. Several Illinois Sheriff’s Departments Refuse To Enforce New State Law Banning Dozens Of Firearms
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “She is making education reform the cornerstone of her administration.” Sarah Sanders: The Next Ron DeSantis?
- Christopher Rufo: “On the plan to transform New College of Florida into a classical liberal arts institution.” Recapturing Higher Education
- It should only D-E-I in a fire. Florida House Speaker Demands Information On Diversity, Equity and Inclusion ‘Prevalence’ On College Campuses
- “Are the Dems faulting the doctors for saving the child or the child for having the gall and temerity not to die? Or is it simply that the Left has become so pro-death at this point that all the fences have been removed and it is all downhill from here? I suppose there’s no need to saunter down that slippery slope when you can sprint.” Dems Double Down on Abortion, Including Babies Born Alive
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “He was stuffing the machine with the ballots that he had already filled out for the folks he was supporting. He did that for a good little while, and he had some folks distracting the poll watchers,” Jackson said. But we all know this is impossible, that it could never happen, and that you’re a racist for believing this story, right? As an aside, Turner’s famous parents, Albert Turner, Sr. and Evelyn H. Turner, were charged with voter fraud in 1985 and unsuccessfully prosecuted by future Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who was a district attorney at the time. Democrat County Commissioner in Alabama Charged With ‘Stuffing’ Ballots Into a Voting Machine
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “New licensing rules in Minnesota that require teachers to ‘affirm’ students’ transgender identities will meet immediate court challenges from civil liberties advocates.” Minnesota Poised to Ban Christians, Muslims, and Jews From Teaching in Public Schools (you better believe the Muslims will get some sort of bizarre exemption – jjs)
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- The World Economic Forum draws many of the most powerful government officials and corporate leaders on the planet for its yearly conference, where speakers promote an array of global initiatives that conservatives say infringe on mankind’s fundamental liberties.Here are the Republicans Attending the World Economic Forum Next Week
- “This is unethical and wrong on so many levels,” the Chicago Teachers Union said in a statement. The union tweeted that the scheme “feels strangely like it’s straight out of the machine politics the current incumbent ran against—yet continues to use herself.” Political Patronage: Chicago Mayor Offers School Credit for Students Who Help Her Campaign
- “The speaker’s race has drawn battle lines in the conservative movement that were previously not thought possible. As a result, the true victor of this fight is a rather unlikely one.” The Winners and Losers of the Speaker Battle
- “The more people see of Harris, the more her incompetence is exposed. The less people see of her, the more irrelevant she becomes.” What Happened to Kamala Harris?
- Jeffries’ pathetic drivel must be mocked. We cannot allow mainstream media to crown another disaster so the “thrill up their leg” gets us deeper in the soup. Hakeem Jeffries Sends the Latest ‘Thrill Up the Leg’ of House Democrats
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- More like anti-Communist sanity. She’s on their payroll, no doubt. Meh, she does their anti-American bidding for free. LoPecia Pressley Says Select Committee Investigating CCP Will “Embolden Anti-Asian Rhetoric and Hate”
- “Xi Jinping has read Thucydides. Have the China hawks?” The Taiwanese Expedition
- “The raid, which was carried out last fall, was part of a criminal probe by the U.S. attorney’s office in Brooklyn. The Chinese Embassy in Washington insists that the outposts are run by volunteers who assist Chinese nationals in tasks such as renewing their licenses in China and are not police personnel from China.” FBI Raids Brooklyn Office Suspected of Being a CCP Outpost
- “The nation is in the grip of the worst squeeze on wages since the Napoleonic period.”Sunak’s War on Unions
- “Will those responsible lose their jobs?” German State Broadcaster Gives Hamas Spokesman a Platform
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “#BREAKING Rep. @ByronDonalds admits on @thereidout that @SpeakerMcCarthy is kicking me, @RepAdamSchiff, and @Ilhan off our committees purely out of vengeance,” Swalwell tweeted Tuesday. Eric “Farter Hari” Swalwell Throws Tantrum After Deservedly Being Kicked off Intelligence Committee
- Frag the Pentagon. Rhetorically speaking, of course. Abortion, Equity, and Transgender: 68 Percent of Active Duty Military Believe Pentagon Is Politicized
- Hamas-tramck or Haram-tramck, MI? Majority-Muslim Michigan City Legalizes Animal Sacrifice for Religious Purposes
- “But how much does CAIR have in common with neo-Nazis?” Hamas-Linked CAIR Virtue Signals Over Racist Flyers in Rhode Island
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Is the FAA’s top priority aviation or affirmative employment programs?” Diverse Incompetence in the Skies
- “California is losing its sanity – not to mention many of its citizens.” (for every citizen it loses, it gains three illegal aliens – jjs) The Dysfunctional State of California
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The agency’s misguided regulatory policies helped fuel the nation’s opioid epidemic, but it might finally be taking a step in the right direction.” Could the FDA Do Less Harm?(abolish it and find out – jjs)
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “[Using] imagery from the Juno spacecraft’s recent Perijove 47 to render a simulated view as if the viewer were only a few thousand kilometers above the clouds. Applied simulated altimetry, shadowing, and upper atmospheric transparency depth in Blender and Photoshop to render this. Racing above the clouds of Jupiter
- “Because of the failure of the Virgin Orbit launch from Cornwall earlier this week, the honor of being the first orbital launch from within the United Kingdom remains ungrabbed. Both SaxaVord and Spaceport Sutherland, also in Scotland but at a different location, are now competing for that honor. Both now have planned launches this year, assuming the Civil Aviation Authority of the UK can issue a permit in less than fifteen months.” German rocket startup signs deal with UK spaceport (but mostly hits London – jjs)
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “A wise man once said that to beat your enemy you need to know him better than he knows himself. It is to this purpose I write this essay.” The Modern American Blacklist Culture is Wide and Deep, and Will Require a Lot of Dredging to Clear
- “The Golden Calf of Equity is an idol and fraud that must be melted down, never to be resurrected.” ‘Equity’ is Not the Same as Fairness
- May offend “descendants of slavery.” University of Southern California Removes the Word ‘Field’ For Being ‘Racist”
- Christian Toto: “Comic shreds Misery director for extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome.”Adam Carolla: Rob Reiner Is a “Useful Idiot”
- ” . . . And why modern art is so bad.” Prager U Video: Why Is Classical Art So Good?
- “When you get away from the fury of your own political issues, you have a chance, born of leisure and human sympathy, to think about complex matters in a mature, even-handed, and impartial way.” Read Something Other Than Current Politics (after you read the Morning Report! – jjs)
HITHER & YON
- Peter Bleyer, M.D.: “The medical profession has become so distorted over the decades that it’s become crucial for doctors to remember why they practice.” A Reminder to Doctors About the Meaning of Life
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.