Good morning kids. I’m reminded of the scene from Full Metal Jacket where a general, seeing the words “Born To Kill” right next to a peace sign on Private Joker’s helmet says, “Is that some kind of sick joke?!” Welcome to the government of the former United States of America in 2023. It is both fundamentally unserious while simultaneously as serious as a heart attack, insofar as the existential threat it poses to the people. As in “WE THE.” You remember? The People. The ones who are supposed to have ultimate political power and only vest that which is absolutely necessary to elected representatives in order to ensure the functioning of something called the civil society. You don’t remember? Well, you must have had a shitty education, like an advanced degree from Harvard, Yale or Stanford.
So, the FBI and its parent organization the DOJ have revealed themselves, both in the intentional mishandling of Biden Document-gate, the entrapment/railroading of Donald Trump as well as innocent American citizens caught in the J-6 false flag “riot,” among many outrages and defilements of the rule of law going back decades, to all but the most clueless or brainwashed to be a Gestapo-like agency whose main goal is being the enforcement arm of Democrat-Leftist tyranny.
With that preamble, get a load of this:
The plan, unveiled last September, has received little attention. For years the FBI has sought to vacate its present headquarters, a brutalist concrete bunker on stilts and occupying two city blocks between the White House and the Capitol.
Plans for the new FBI headquarters specify that it will be built on one of three sites in suburban Virginia and Maryland. Those sites are large parcels of 58, 61, and 80 acres.
That means, at minimum, the new FBI headquarters complex would be twice the size of the Pentagon building. Covering about 29 acres plus a five-acre courtyard, the Pentagon, until recently, was the largest office building on earth . . .
. . . On his first day as [so-called quote-unquote “president”], Biden signed Executive Order 13985 as part of what he called “an ambitious whole-of-government equity agenda.”
The executive order defines “equity” as “the consistent and systematic fair, just, and impartial treatment of all individuals, including individuals who belong to underserved communities that have been denied such treatment, such as Black, Latino, and Indigenous and Native American persons, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders and other persons of color; members of religious minorities; lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) persons,” and so on.
That is one of the main factors driving the location of the new, double-Pentagon-sized FBI headquarters. . .
. . . That would require a political control structure to implement. Section 401 of the executive order addresses that, calling for training and indoctrinating all federal personnel, including FBI agents, “to effectively apply sustainability, climate adaptation, and environmental stewardship across disciplines and functions.”
Section 402, “Incorporating Environmental Justice,” shows the politicization objective. The new FBI headquarters “shall address actions taken to advance environmental justice” under this section.
Section 403 takes it further, turning federal employees, in this case FBI special agents and other personnel, into political activists on and off the job. It would pair the FBI with “public, private, and non-profit sectors and labor unions and worker organizations” to promote environmental justice.
All this activity, under Section 501 of the executive order, would be overseen by a political commissar titled Federal Chief Sustainability Officer, appointed by the [so-called quote-unquote “president”].
A new FBI building twice the size of the Pentagon? Albert Speer would have killed to have this project. The fact that Speer actually did kill tens of thousands of slave laborers is another matter. As long as we’re chucking Speers around, remember back in 2008, then candidate Barack Obama came up with this brain wave:
“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”
Even a sub-moron with a PhD from Harvard can substitute the word “Internal” for “National” and you understand fully what the jug-eared dog-eater really means. In a way, the cadres of BLM and Antifa are functioning in this manner, officially or nod-and-a-wink. Although, Making America Dresden Again is sort of like being a “fireman” in Fahrenheit 451. Bad as those thug terrorists are, real political terror comes from The State (formerly known as Deep). Adding 87,000 agents to the IRS to go after a grand total of 614 billionaires is not the aim. They are there to go after all of us, the productive class. And it’s not just about our money; it’s our hearts, minds and souls they’re after. Money is the key. I don’t mean the word “wealth” either.” I mean the basic ability to feed, clothe and house ourselves.
And that Psaki-psircles us us to this debt-ceiling kabuki-bukkake theater, upon us yet again. Considering that the DOJ has all but told the GOP-led House committees investigating Biden’s document-dealing with the enemy to fuck off and die in a fire, that this expansion of that very same organization is even being considered is the real sick joke.
All of this is farcical, except it has deadly serious consequences to all of us. The GOP should not only not be debating with the Democrats at what rate or how much more our freedom and our wealth should be stolen, the GOP position should be at what rate should we be dismantling the Federal bureaucracy. All of it. Every agency, bureau and department.
Forget even this nightmare of an expanded police state. Remember the spokes-tools at the Dept. of Energy or EPA or wherever claiming the notion of banning gas stoves was crazy talk? Psyche!!!
The Department of Energy revealed a proposed rule Wednesday that would set a new “energy conservation standard” for gas stoves and electric cooking equipment, according to an announcement.
The DOE’s proposed rule-making would create energy efficiency standards for newly manufactured gas stoves, but wouldn’t cap consumers’ usage of them, according to the rule. In January, a commissioner at the Consumer Product Safety Commission told Bloomberg that the Biden [junta] was considering a nationwide ban on gas stoves, citing a December 2022 study claiming the stoves account for roughly 12.7% of childhood asthma cases in the U.S.
However, the study itself was partially funded by two nonprofits that are pushing for American households to use electric stoves. A separate 2013 study found that there was “no evidence of an association between the use of gas as a cooking fuel and either asthma symptoms or asthma diagnosis” after sampling 500,000 children worldwide.
The only thing worse than being lorded over by fools – fools that nobody voted for yet who pass rules and edicts that carry the force of law – is being lorded over by fools who hate you.
It’s getting to the point where if I want to stick my head in an oven, the most I’ll be able to do is broil myself to death. Meh, I’m getting to the point where I want to stick a lot of other peoples’ heads in the oven. I think I like my Jennifer Granholm well done. Charred. I’d say blackened but that’s racist.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The real problem with multiculturalism.” (good essay, with the exception of the laugh-out-loud assertion towards the beginning about American blacks – jjs) Assimilation in the Absence of a Shared Culture?
- “No one hates as intensely as a leftist, and no one strives harder to feel “supreme” over others.” The Real White Supremacy No One Is Talking About (Spoiler Alert: It’s the Libs)
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The GOP House can stop the project and rein in a runaway bureau.” Planned New FBI HQ Is Twice the Size of the Pentagon (Obama’s “Internal Security Force?” – jjs)
- “Today, the heroes are few and outnumbered as the FBI has become the enforcement arm of the Democrat Party, which is the party of government.” The FBI as Intelligence Unit for the Administrative State
- “It’s Never Enough: Chair of California reparations panel pushes for wealth, mansion, or property tax to pay the massive tab for racial justice activism.’ California’s Reparations Panel Now Calling for Prisons to be Closed and Privileges Restored
- Victor Davis Hanson: “’Whites’—to the extent we can determine any race in an intermarried, multiracial society—do not fit the now ossified definition of an exploitive majority.” Race Everywhere
- Daniel Greenfield: “It’s not about racism, it’s about taking over America.” The Systemically Racist Black Memphis Police
- “There’s a woman in this room whose daughter was murdered on January 6, Ashli Babbitt, and … there’s never been a trial. As a matter of fact, no one has cared about the person that shot and killed her, and no one in this Congress has really addressed that issue, January 6 committee didn’t address it,” Greene said. MTG Calls for Investigation Into Civil Rights Abuses Against J6 Political Prisoners
- “Recent election irregularities raise concerns about lack of fairness from both institutions.”Most Americans Don’t Believe Media, Law Treat Them Fairly: I&I/TIPP Poll
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The DOJ’s planned search of the President’s Rehoboth residences, conducted in coordination and cooperation with the President’s attorneys, has concluded,” claimed Bob Bauer, Biden’s personal attorney. “The search was conducted from 8:30 AM to noon.” FBI Seizes Materials During Search of Biden Vacation Home as Criminal Investigation Grows
- “There are a lot of misplaced, sensitive government papers out there, but there’s only one crooked presidential son.” Classified Documents Everywhere, But Only One Hunter Biden
- “Leg hairs? Three framed diplomas? An unused Amtrak card? And what are Hunter’s crack pipe and gun doing there?” (Astroglide, soiled teen panties and a Swiss bank account – jjs) 27 Things The Feds Likely Found During Their Search For Biden’s Classified Documents
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “How long are Americans going to tolerate sources such as Google and YouTube deciding what we should or shouldn’t see?” Our Big Tech Overlords Yanked Yet Another Chinese Covid Video We Apparently Can’t Handle
- “If the First Amendment means anything, it must mean that you can hold a sign in front of city hall without being handcuffed,” Adam Steinbaugh, FIRE attorney, told the Daily Caller News Foundation. Army Vet Files Lawsuits After Being Arrested For Holding ‘God Bless The Homeless Vets’ Sign
- “Bill Maher is actually perfect for CNN to be honest. False equivalencies, propping up right-wing culture war talking points, fighting for the status quo and that smug face.” Progressives Label Bill Maher ‘Right Wing’ After CNN Adds Him to Friday Night Programming
- Margot Cleveland: “Besides Hamilton 68, three groups deserve condemnation for peddling the Russian-bots hoax: the media, corrupt politicians, and Twitter.” Twitter, Media, and Democrats Are All Guilty in the Hamilton 68 Scandal
- “So much for hopes of populism in a Republican House of Representatives.” An Antitrust Funeral Oration
- “No amount of ‘painful road of introspection’ can fix what the media did to this country and to American democracy.” It’s Far Too Late for a “Reckoning” of the Trump Years. The Corrupted News Media are Irredeemable
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Biden’s ‘blueprint for transportation decarbonization’ touts ‘remote work and virtual interactions.'” Biden Junta Floats New Strategy to “Address the Climate Crisis”: Don’t Leave Your House
- “The CEO reportedly plans to shift away from their environmental, social and corporate governance goals, commonly known as ESG, due to the poor performance of renewables. BP claims their goal is to become carbon neutral by 2050 or sooner with benchmark goals set for 2025 and 2030.” BP Pivots Away From Renewables Pledge After Disappointing Earnings
- “The DOE’s proposed rule-making would create energy efficiency standards for newly manufactured gas stoves, but wouldn’t cap consumers’ usage of them, according to the rule. In January, a commissioner at the Consumer Product Safety Commission told Bloomberg that the Biden [junta] was considering a nationwide ban on gas stoves, citing a December 2022 study claiming the stoves account for roughly 12.7% of childhood asthma cases in the U.S.” (abolish the DOE [both of them] and the CPSC – jjs) Biden Junta Announces New Crackdown on Gas Stoves
- “I think it’s a bit of a joke the way people have made this overpopulation thing into a kind of myth. I don’t really believe it. I think whatever happens will balance itself out… I don’t believe in [overpopulation],” Lennon says. VIDEO FLASHBACK: When Lefty John Lennon Debunked the Overpopulation Narrative
- “No matter which way you turn, ‘climate change’ is the problem.” Greenwashing the News for Fun and Profit
- . . . as communist China “triples the size of their nuclear arsenal and are developing hypersonic nuclear missile capabilities that we can’t defend against”. . . Rep. Waltz Slams Biden’s ‘Terrifying’ Claim Climate Greater Threat than Nuclear War
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Investors had expected the 25 basis point raise, the eighth consecutive Fed hike since the Fed began raising its target in March of 2022. At the prior meeting in December, the Fed raised its target range by half a percentage point.” Fed Hikes Benchmark Rate by 25 Basis Points, Signals More Increases to Come
- “They are getting what they wanted in an ultimate sense, which is they want to remake our economy. Joe Biden wants to remake our economy such that we don’t have any more blue-collar work in this country. We don’t have jobs for working people. All of those folks have to depend on the government.” Hawley: Biden Junta Is Attempting to Wipe Out Blue-Collar Economy, Culture
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “I have personally experienced the good, the bad, and the ugly of being a border county. Currently, this is the ugliest I’ve experienced.” ‘Largest Crime Scene in the Country’: Arizona Sheriff Blasts Biden Admin on Border Crisis
- As nearly 50,000 border crossers have been bused to New York City, a sanctuary jurisdiction, since the spring of last year, Adams has recently called on [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden to “fairly distribute” illegal immigration across the U.S. NYC Mayor Tries to Convince Migrants to Trade Swanky Hotel for City Shelter: “Even the Snacks are Healthy!”
- “This is a free for all.” NYC Hotel Worker Describes Chaos As Migrants Have Trashed Rooms, Brought In Drugs
- “Open-borders politicians put the lives of legal residents in more danger, cheapen the value of citizenship, weaken the integrity of our elections, and drain our nation’s finite resources.” The Unacceptable Cost of Open-Border Mission Creep
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- ABC = Always Buggering Children Ex-ABC News Journalist Arrested, Accused of Transporting Child Pornography
- “The employee, identified as 64-year-old mechanic Robert Cunningham, was fatally shot as he and another employee attempted to intervene in an altercation between a male individual brandishing a gun and a woman on the platform at the Potomac Avenue station in Washington, D.C., police said.” (white supremacy and the patriarchal gun culture to be blamed in 5,4,3,2. . . – jjs) ‘Hero’ D.C. Metro Employee Killed While Trying To Stop Gunman
* * * * *
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s renewed push for the Floyd Act leaves more effective options on the table.” A Better Plan for Policing Reform
- “Per the legacy media, White supremacy and racism are the underlying reasons five Black policemen violently beat a Black suspect to death in Memphis.” White Supremacy, Racism and Malevolent Incitement
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Even taking at face value the claim that the FAA EKG limit changes have nothing to do with [Chinese] COVID shots that were mandated for airline employees, why all the hide-the-ball secrecy? Why was there no official record of the changes with an accompanying explanation, and why did officials maintain radio silence until independent media pressed them?” Why Did the FAA Silently Relax EKG Standards for Pilots Without Explanation?
- “The court’s decision represents a victory against authoritarianism, but censorship by [Chinese] Covid scaremongers should still trouble Americans.” Court Slaps Down California’s Attempt to Muzzle Doctors Who Dissent From Chinese Covid Groupthink
- “This is not to say that all gun laws are pointless. They keep lethal weapons out of the hands of criminals and the mentally disturbed. Safety measures prevent accidents and harm to children. But they cannot stop bad people from doing bad things.” FACT CHECK: Would Stricter National Gun Laws Have Stopped California’s Mass Shootings?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “We do not believe that a school where the Chinese Communist Party has a controlling interest can instill the values of citizenship and service to the United States,” he said. “This school represents a direct threat to public safety and the interests of Florida.” DeSantis’ Office Exploring ‘Options’ To Deal With Chinese Ownership Of School With Military Prep Course
- NYT laments: “The College Board purged the names of many Black writers and scholars associated with critical race theory, the queer experience and Black feminism. It ushered out some politically fraught topics, like Black Lives Matter, from the formal curriculum. And it added something new: “Black conservatism” is now offered as an idea for a research project.”College Board Bends The Knee To DeSantis, Drops CRT and BLM From AP African American Studies, Adds “Black Conservatives”
- “Tim Tizon, a former Arizona State University (ASU) student, has now appealed his conviction for trespass, filed against him by the university because he had had the nerve to distribute copies of the Constitution to others, without obtaining the school’s permission.” Pushback: Student appeals conviction for distributing Constitution on public campus
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “This means using a secure, public digital database that can be audited by anyone. Surprisingly, this technology has been implemented by several organizations for years.” The Overhaul America’s Election System Needs: Blockchain Voting
- “RNC members unanimously passed a resolution last week rejecting ranked-choice voting in U.S. elections.” State Lawmakers Should Follow the RNC’s Lead and Reject Ranked-Choice Voting
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The Congressional Integrity Project is gathering opposition research on Republicans probing the Biden family.” Meet the Dark Money Group Helping Democrats Undermine Republican Investigations
- “The FEC discovered that during the 2022 election cycle, between Jan. 2021 and Dec. 2022, Waters funneled $192,300 to her daughter Karen to handle her slate mailer campaign. Other campaigns would pay Waters’ campaign for a slot on the mailer. The mailers then went out to the constituents in Waters’ district.” It’s Time to Play ‘Stash That Cash’ With Special Guest Maxine Waters!
- “His appropriation of hardscrabble totems for electoral advantage is not just extremely distasteful but morally repugnant.” Fetterman and the Stolen Valor of the Working Class
- “Lucas Kunce tries to appeal to southern Missourians with phony accent.” (minus “CE,” plus “T” – jjs) Bless His Heart: Missouri Democrat Debuts Southern Accent After Launching Senate Bid
- McConnell said that he did not take the bid to ouster him personally, but “The latest move sends a clear message to conservatives that challenging McConnell’s leadership carries a cost,” according to The Hill. Mitch McChao Retaliates Against GOP Dissenters Sens. Rick Scott, Mike Lee
- [NBC’s Kristen] Welker mastered her initial impulse to recoil and repeated her question like a professional: “What’s behind your decision to end the [Chinese] COVID emergency?” Creepy So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Invades Female Reporter’s Personal Space, Gets Confused
- “Creepy historical parallels to Joe Biden’s calamitous presidency prove that there’s truly nothing new under the sun.” Joe Biden as the Doddering King of Spain
- “The 118th Congress should take a page from the 68th.” Kevin McCarthy, Meet Frederick Gillett
- “And then they launched… yeah they did” Video: Kamala Harris Lambasted for Weird Cringe Kindergarten Description of Astronauts’ Historic Mission
- Terry Jeffrey: “In fact, during that Congress, only 10 of the 100 congressional districts with the highest median owner-occupied home values were represented by Republicans.” Democrats Represent the 40 Congressional Districts With Highest Home Values
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “It is the Communist Party’s Maoist vision that is imploding from internal contradictions, not that of Western democracy.” The China Syndrome
- “Believe it or not, the U.S. government has multiple reasons—none good—for keeping alive Iran’s existential war against Israel.” Iran, Israel, and the United States Government
- “A close look at the Islamic Republic’s long record of attacking embassies.” Iranian Terrorism Unmasked on International Holocaust Memorial Day
- 19-year-old Ori Ansbacher “struggled for a long time, screaming before being stabbed several times by the Palestinian.” “Palestinian” Terrorist Sentenced to Life for 2019 Rape and Murder of Jewish Teen
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “[The Department’s view is unambiguous: the proposed project presents a significant threat to national security with both near- and long-term risks of significant impacts to our operation in the area,” a letter from the Air Force read. North Dakota Mayor Moves To Block Chinese-Owned Corn Mill After Warning From Air Force
- Robert Spencer: “Meanwhile, in Iran, women are dying for the freedom not to wear the hijab.”Newark, N.J. Resolution Proclaims “World Hijab Day”
- “And what will happen when the Muslim population inexorably rises.” What Muslim Migrants Have Done in Freiburg, Germany
- Robert Spencer Part Deux: “Yes, of course, not all Muslims are terrorists, but when someone such as Bader Alzahrani comes from the land of fifteen of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers, a place where the jihad ideology is widely held, American officials should not be so pollyannish. This time, authorities caught the jihadi in time. We can only hope that they’ll always be so lucky.”Another Jihadi Caught in New Jersey: “God I Am Ready for Your Orders. Blood, Blood, Destruction, Destruction. Allah.”
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The University of Utah School of Medicine implemented a series of programs to recruit and retain diverse students and faculty after its accrediting organization said its diversity efforts were unsatisfactory . . . ‘This further promotes ideology ahead of quality medical education and race/ethnicity or sex over hiring the most qualified faculty and staff.’” Med School Went Woke After Pressure From Accreditor, Documents Show
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The James Webb Space Telescope will be tracking it, hoping to gain clues about the formation of the Solar System.” Green Comet C/2022 E3 (ZTF) Passes Over Earth This Week
- “That the company appears to have stopped hiring space-related positions in Seattle at this very moment makes that goal even more impossible.” Is Amazon’s Kuiper Constellation project in trouble, or is it fleeing Seattle?
- “Further details about what exactly led to the deaths and who died were not made available.”Two die at Northrop Grumman facility that makes solid rocket boosters
- “This is strange geology. You might see such strange geology on Earth, but rarely. On Mars however strange geology appears increasingly common.” A Martian hill of pillows
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The cost of ignoring the ethical dimensions of our sex identities.” The Rise of Transgenderism Leaves Civilization Undefended
- “. . . Boys are boys from the beginning, Girls are girls right from the start, Everybody’s fancy, Everybody’s fine, Your body’s fancy and so is mine. . . Mister Rogers Tried to Warn Us About the Dangers of Transgenderism
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Three little moments in a sea of idiocy and dysfunction.” To the Left: You Suck, and Your Things Do Not Work: Part One
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Director’s latest thriller offers twists, misdirection but not enough chills.”Knock at the Cabin is What Shyamalan Rarely Delivers
- “The company was happy to turn a blind eye to it when streaming was new and the competition was almost non-existent. But with big-name competitors like HBO Max and Disney+ and every old-school TV network going streaming, too, Netflix is getting serious.”Netflix Is Cracking Down on Password Sharing, and Here’s What You Need to Know
- “Kendall believed in a free society that encouraged liberty within limits.” Willmoore Kendall’s 1787 Plan
- “How much of what we teach young people is necessary, and how much just crowds out time that would be better devoted to more useful topics?” Cursive Handwriting and Other Educational Anachronisms
FINALLY . . .
- “It seems strange to think that the idea of launching human beings into outer space would ever seem routine, but by 2003 that’s where we were as a nation with the Space Shuttle program. After 22 years and 107 missions, the program didn’t often make headlines until Feb. 1, 2003, when the first shuttle, Columbia, disintegrated on re-entry, killing all seven crew members on board.” 20 Years Ago: the Space Shuttle Columbia Disaster
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
It’s oft repeated, but the belief of liberal elites who seem to be the puppet masters of all this nonsense, that somehow they won’t be consumed by either their creation or the pushback is astonishing.