Good morning kids. Considering we’re living in a world where pedophiles in drag are allowed (way too weak a word) to read stories to toddlers and encourage them to “lick us where we pee,” and where five black cops beat a black suspect to death in a city with a 60-plus % black populace, a black mayor and black police commissioner is an example of systemic white supremacy, does the fact that a Red Chinese military balloon being parked over Montana and that our military has not Hindenburg’ed the shit out of it, let alone allowed it to come within a thousand miles of our coast in the first place, surprise you? Meh, that’s a nothing-burger I guess. But still, what the actual fuck is going on here? Meh, don’t answer that.
“The United States government has detected and is tracking a high-altitude surveillance balloon that is over the continental United States right now,” Pentagon spokesperson Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder told NBC News. “We continue to track and monitor it closely.” Officials have confirmed that the balloon belongs to China.
“Once the balloon was detected, the U.S. government acted immediately to protect against the collection of sensitive information,” Ryder said.
“The official said there was a window while the balloon was over Montana Wednesday when they could have taken it down. NORAD sent aircraft — including F-22 Raptors from Nellis Air Force Base and airborne early warning aircraft known as AWACs — but the official would not say whether one of the options was to shoot the balloon out of the sky with a U.S. aircraft,” NBC reported. “The U.S. military flights prompted a ground stop at the airport in Billings, with air traffic controllers citing a ‘special military mission.’”
According to the Montana Free Press, “The Air Force at Malmstrom [Air Force Base] maintains 150 intercontinental ballistic missile silos across its 13,800-square-mile complex in central Montana.”
Biden refused to answer questions shouted at him by reporters Thursday afternoon.
Officials say the balloon flew over the Aleutian Islands and through Canada before settling over the Billings, Mont., area. The balloon is still hovering somewhere over the United States, according to a senior defense official who declined to say where it is now. . .
. . . “Currently we assess that this balloon has limited additive value from an intelligence collection perspective over and above what the PRC can do through other means,” the official said. “Nevertheless we are taking all necessary steps to protect against foreign intelligence collection of sensitive information.”
I can’t even. I. CAN’T. EVEN.
But let’s put NATO, meaning American, boots on the ground in Ukraine and trigger a nuclear exchange with Putin because we need to make the world safe for democracy and the continued graft of the Bidens, Kerrys, Pelosis, Romneys and the military industrial complex but mostly the continued graft of the Bidens, Kerrys, Pelosis, Romneys and the military industrial complex. And this time, a few thousand GIs coming home in a box over the course of years will be avoided. Mostly because they’ll be vaporized by a battlefield nuke somewhere on the outskirts of Kiev. If we’re lucky that’s the extent and not an MRBM or ICBM. Ironically enough, Babi Yar is on the outskirts of Kiev. But I digress.
Again, how in a sane world is this allowed to happen? Meh, I think I just answered my own question, so I’ll set my electric oven to broil and stick my head in it.
If I were a betting man, I’d say the answer is somewhere in a garage in Delaware in a box next to a vintage Corvette. Or on a laptop once owned by a renowned artist (of the bullshit variety), or in a dusty drawer at a University of Pennsylvania “think tank” that just happens to be funded by a gaggle (pronounced “gaggre” in Cantonese) of respectable Chinese businessmen to the tune of millions.
But that’s crazy talk, right? If you want to know how a Red Chinese spy balloon gets to float totally unmolested over a SAC missile silo in Montana, then what Hakeem-puck Jeffries, the heir apparent to the Pelosi giant clown gavel – Nancy’s, not Paul’s – had to say might give you a clue:
Cuban-American Rep. Maria Elvira Salazar (R-FL) introduced the anti-Socialism resolution, a symbolic move that declares the country “founded on the belief in the sanctity of the individual, to which the collectivistic system of socialism in all of its forms is fundamentally and necessarily opposed.”
“Whereas socialist ideology necessitates a concentration of power that has time and time again collapsed into Communist regimes, totalitarian rule, and brutal dictatorships,” the resolution states.
However, Jeffries argued the anti-socialism resolution would “undermine” House Democrats’ agenda. Jeffries said:
They’re bringing to the floor of the House of Representatives today a resolution on socialism, to condemn some dictators that we all condemn. But understand the goal of this phony, fake, and fraudulent resolution is just to somehow provide cover for extreme MAGA Republicans to try to undermine an agenda that is designed to lift up the health, safety, and well-being of the American people. . .
. . . The resolution ultimately passed in a bipartisan fashion, with 328 voting in favor and 86 voting against it. House Republicans unanimously supported the bill, along with 126 House Democrats.
Interestingly, Jeffries and former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) voted in favor of the resolution.
I guess I should say thank you to Rep. Salazar for the resolution, but what does it really mean? The cancer of socialism has, as Lincoln warned us as far back as 1838 all but eaten us to the bone. The very tyranny she, Salazar, warns us against, which this doppelgänger for Cory Booker’s undescended testicle in ham-fisted fashion tried to defend while at the same time projecting its evils on its victims – that being us – is right here. Look at Jeffries.
Look at the antics of Titty-Caca AOC, Bro-Fo Omar. Hell, Bernie Sanders a bust-out open Communist who Vermont elected Senator multiple times already. Or maybe worse, someone like John Brennan, who somehow not only was allowed to join the CIA but rose steadily to gain the top slot in the corporation. Worst of all, are the feckless, useless and perhaps conspiratorial members of Salazar’s own party who have taken a decades-long dive and a payoff from these traitors-cum-Democrats as they’ve overthrown the nation.
Not good, my friends. Not good at all.
America may soon face one of two kinds of left-wing authoritarianism. One is the soft despotism of liberal technocracy. This authoritarianism wouldn’t overthrow the present structures of our society or upend the economy. In fact, it would have the support of the regime’s major institutions. It would seriously curb civil liberties, such as free speech and gun rights, and feel much less democratic. More people would be arrested over memes, but much would remain the same. Political life in America would look more like contemporary Western Europe.
The other is a radical populism in the mold of Hugo Chavez, the Venezuelan socialist who turned his resource-rich South American nation into a hellhole. This authoritarianism would threaten America’s institutions and overthrow the economic order. It would not be supported by the powers that be and would crush civil liberties to enact massive wealth redistribution programs.
Unlike liberal technocracy, where the guiding principle is that “experts” should be in charge, this radical populism would be motivated largely by race resentment. The desire for revenge against “white supremacy” would inspire a movement to destroy the old America. . .
. . . Venezuelan Chavism was originally anti-white. Chavez vowed to end the dominance of Venezuela’s white castizo elite and distributed their wealth to the nation’s indios, blacks, and mestizos. Chavez and his successor Nicolas Maduro made good on that promise, turning Venezuela into a tyrannical dump. Former Bolivian President Evo Morales followed this example, promising to empower the nation’s downtrodden indios at white expense. Moderate forms of this racial socialism can also be found in Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, and Peru. Left-wing populists throughout Latin America know that racial resentment is a potent political weapon.
An American version of this movement won’t be exclusively nonwhite. It will have plenty of white “allies.” Some will join due to their own nihilistic hatred for whites, parents, or surroundings. Others will join for the promises of more welfare and entitlements. Left-wing whites are not scared off by anti-white hatred; they often agree with it and amplify it.
We already saw this “mutliracial” anti-whiteness during the riots of 2020. Many whites joined in the destruction. In some places, like Portland, whites were the majority of rioters, even though the cause was a revolt against “white supremacy” on behalf of black lives. There are enough white Americans stupid enough to back Chavism here. . .
. . . The only possible upside is that American Chavism would make the middle class more receptive to the real Right. When threatened by a radical Left that’s openly anti-white, the white middle class will realize that multicultural America is not a utopia. Threats to livelihood are more powerful than any other form of political persuasion. Americans accept the excesses of wokeness because it doesn’t threaten their livelihoods. Transgender ads and a new Wakanda movie do not threaten someone’s house or job. Chavism would.
Chavism promises the realization of multicultural America. It would reject everything great about the old America and turn our nation into a giant favela. Mass immigration and the popularization of anti-whiteness make that future more likely. We can only reject it by restricting immigration and ending anti-white racism for good.
Despite his star supposedly being on the rise, Hakeem Jeffries is too stupid, I think, to fit the bill. What the Left needs is another Obama. And I don’t mean the Wookie, either. It might be Maryland governor Wes Moore, who as Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants might describe him as “clean, articulate and can speak jive when he wants to.”
Don’t let his service as a captain in the paratroops fool you. George McGovern flew 35 missions over Italy in the pilot’s seat of a B-24, yet politically he was red, white and blue – minus the white and blue.
Of course, Wes Moore too would be just a figurehead. I think it’s obvious that whoever is the standard-bearer for the Dems in ’24 is going to be hand-picked by a committee from Langley and the Hoover Building. They run this show. How else is a Chi-Com balloon allowed to drift over he skies of Montana unmolested?
Psaki-psircling back to Lincoln, I will leave you with this excerpt from his 1838 Speech to the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois:
I know the American People are much attached to their Government;–I know they would suffer much for its sake;–I know they would endure evils long and patiently, before they would ever think of exchanging it for another. Yet, notwithstanding all this, if the laws be continually despised and disregarded, if their rights to be secure in their persons and property, are held by no better tenure than the caprice of a mob, the alienation of their affections from the Government is the natural consequence; and to that, sooner or later, it must come.
Here then, is one point at which danger may be expected.
The question recurs, “how shall we fortify against it?” The answer is simple. Let every American, every lover of liberty, every well wisher to his posterity, swear by the blood of the Revolution, never to violate in the least particular, the laws of the country; and never to tolerate their violation by others. As the patriots of seventy-six did to the support of the Declaration of Independence, so to the support of the Constitution and Laws, let every American pledge his life, his property, and his sacred honor;–let every man remember that to violate the law, is to trample on the blood of his father, and to tear the character of his own, and his children’s liberty. Let reverence for the laws, be breathed by every American mother, to the lisping babe, that prattles on her lap–let it be taught in schools, in seminaries, and in colleges; let it be written in Primers, spelling books, and in Almanacs;–let it be preached from the pulpit, proclaimed in legislative halls, and enforced in courts of justice. And, in short, let it become the political religion of the nation; and let the old and the young, the rich and the poor, the grave and the gay, of all sexes and tongues, and colors and conditions, sacrifice unceasingly upon its altars.
While ever a state of feeling, such as this, shall universally, or even, very generally prevail throughout the nation, vain will be every effort, and fruitless every attempt, to subvert our national freedom.
We have not fortified against it, as everything we have seen these past years and even decades can attest to. Just the opposite of what Lincoln implored us has in fact occurred, and the obvious result is the subversion of our freedom. Hence, my emphasis of that first paragraph.
The fact that there’s a Communist moon over Montana is because there are Communist loons controlling our government and society.
New podcast coming later today. Be there, aloha. Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “For more than a fortnight, my name was in the media every day.” Anatomy of a Book Cancellation
- Thad McCotter: “In accepting virtual reality as a substitute for reality we accept a living death. Resist.” Their Medium’s Message: Received and Rejected
- Daniel Greenfield: “They scouted the Capitol building and killed Americans, now they have our guns.” (God help me for thinking this, but if they targeted the Hoover Building and the DOJ, I can’t honestly say I wouldn’t ululate and hand out candy either, all things considered – jjs) Biden’s Afghan Weapons in Hands of Terror Group That Plotted U.S. Attacks
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Eunice Dwumfour, elected to the Sayreville council in 2021, was shot by an unidentified assailant Wednesday night while she was in her car outside her home. Police said they believe Dwumfour was the intended target of the gunman, ABC7 reported, but they did not identify a motive in the attack.” Republican New Jersey Councilwoman Killed by Gunman
- “Chavism promises the realization of multicultural America.” An American Hugo Chavez Is Coming
- “When it comes to race, ‘Woke’ is the new Nazi.” Hitler’s Spiritual Descendants
- “The resolution ultimately passed in a bipartisan fashion, with 328 voting in favor and 86 voting against it. House Republicans unanimously supported the bill, along with 126 House Democrats.” Hakeem “Hockeypuck” Jeffries: Resolution Condemning Socialism Is “Fraudulent,” Would “Undermine” Democrat Agenda
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Several news outlets . . . confirmed that emails and other documents originating from Biden’s laptop are authentic. However, Biden and his attorneys had never before admitted the files’ authenticity, and the White House has generally declined to address the issue.”Hunter Biden’s Lawyers Admit That His ‘Computer Data’ Is Real
- Christian Toto: “Disgraced First Son now admits it’s his laptop after all, despite previous spin.” FLASHBACK: Hunter Biden Tells Kimmel Laptop is “Red Herring”
- Margot Cleveland: “Biden’s lawyer says he isn’t admitting the laptop is Hunter’s, while demanding DOJ investigate the dissemination of ‘his personal computer data.’” Biden Laptop Repairman Blasts Hunter’s Attempt To Sic DOJ On Hunter’s Foes
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president’s”] son builds aggressive legal strategy around family friend and Biden ally Kathy Jennings.” Friends in High Places: Hunter Biden Pressures Delaware AG to Investigate Computer Store Owner
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- David Harsanyi: “Debunking the ‘critical of Israel’ canard.” The Media Keep Lying To Protect Bro-Fo Omar
- “Yes, reporters do root for a side, and it’s not the right.” Newsrooms Are Now Officially Democrats’ Newsletter Operations
- “The USA Today network of local newspapers is woke, and they want you to know it.” An Open Window on Activist Journalism
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Before we’re ready?!” The only time we’ll be “ready” is when some private citizen or company builds the proverbial “better mousetrap,” fool. And that may be a hundred or even hundreds of years off. For now and the foreseeable future, Carbon IS Life. Hence the Party of Death wants to end it. Manchin: Biden’s Trying to Use ESG to Push out Fossil Fuels Before We’re Ready, Risk We End up Like Germany Should Be Considered
- “Varun Sivaram, who is also the former managing director for Clean Energy and Innovation under the Biden [junta], will serve as Orsted’s senior vice president for Strategy and Innovation, the announcement said. The company holds the largest offshore wind portfolio in the world and is rapidly expanding into onshore renewable technologies, according to an annual 2022 report.” (who knew the word Solyndra is Ukrainian for grift – jjs) Former John Kerry Aide Joins Green Energy Giant Poised to Massively Benefit From Biden’s Climate Handouts
- “Hopefully, the wet cycle will be a long one. It takes a lot of water to put out an EV-fire.”Los Angeles Times Admits California Has Cyclic Wet-Dry Cycles After Historic Snowpack
- “China’s eyeing a ban on solar technology and has gotten approval to open a lithium mine in Bolivia.” China’s Moves to Impact US Green Energy Capabilities in Post- Chinese COVID Era
- “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.” Outlawing Diesel Trucks Make No ‘Green’ Sense
- “‘Artisanal mining’ for cobalt in the Congo and green intersectionality.” How Long Will “Climate Change” Trump Other Green and Progressive Causes?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Inflation remains more than triple the Fed’s goal of 2 percent.” The Fed Has Met the Enemy and He Is Us
- Terry Jeffrey: “In fact, according to the U.S. Treasury, during Biden’s first two years in office—Jan. 20, 2021 through Jan. 20, 2023—the federal debt increased by approximately $3.7 trillion.” Biden Falsely Claims: ‘We’ve Reduced the National Debt, So Far, $1.7 Trillion in Two Years’
- “With Biden racking up over $2.5 trillion in deficit spending during the first 20 months of his [illegitimate] presidency, it would seem that we have a spending problem, not a taxing problem.” The State of the Debt
- “The latest figures from the US Department of Agriculture cattle-inventory report on Tuesday showed 89.3 million cattle as of Jan. 1, down 3% from a year ago. The decline wasn’t unexpected and was in line with a Bloomberg survey.” SHOT: Hamburger Prices Might Continue to Rise as US Cattle Herd Shrinks
- “As impossible readies itself for more layoffs, the political and cultural establishment will be searching for ways to make us eat the bugs and the seed oils.” CHASER: The Fake Meat Industry Is Failing, But That Might Lead to Governments Propping It Up.
- “After steep pandemic membership losses, unions made small gains last year amid a broader U.S. economic rebound. Laboring to Revive
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Mayor Eric Adams (D), in a plea to the border crossers, issued a video message this week trying to entice them to the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, detailing the mega-shelter’s warm rooms and healthy food options.” Photos: NYPD Officers Remove Migrants Camped Outside Manhattan Hotel
- “Senate Bill 135 would offer in-state tuition to illegal immigrants attending public Indiana colleges, so long as they had previously attended Indiana schools for four years and graduated or received the equivalent to a high school diploma.” Indiana to Consider Offering Illegal Immigrants In-State Tuition Despite Republican Supermajority
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Isaiah Trotman killed a Metro employee and wounded three bystanders on Wednesday.” DC Metro Shooter Had Prior Assault Dismissed by Progressive DA
- “Congress can exercise authority over D.C. local affairs, according to the District Clause of the Constitution (Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17), and Congress reviews all D.C. legislation before it can become law. Congress can change or even overturn D.C. legislation and can impose new laws on the district.” House, Senate GOP To Start ‘DC Home Rule’ Vote To Block District’s New Crime Law
- The Nichols family attorney is also insisting the rumor is not true. And a spokesman for the attorney “Also said whether Tyre was specifically targeted or not, it does not change the fact that the assault on Tyre was a gross abuse of power by several MPD officers who contributed to his beating and eventual death,” according to NewsNation correspondent Alex Caprariello. “That is the focus of their investigation and legal proceedings.” Was It Personal? Authorities Investigating Rumor That Tyre Nichols Was in a Relationship With Officer’s Ex
- “Massachusetts is not the first state to try this law.” (“can we have your liver, then?” – jjs)Massachusetts Bill Offers to Cut Your Prison Time if You Donate Organs
- “Will he still claim ‘the gun fired itself’ when he’s under oath?” Alec Baldwin, Charged at Last
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Nearly 6 months after Biden initially said the pandemic was over on 60 minutes.” (I’ll believe it when I see it – jjs) It’s Finally Over: U.S. Slated to End Covid Emergency Declarations on May 11
- “The political cost of seeming to be power-hungry [Chinese] ‘Covid scolds’ paled in comparison to the cost of giving that power up, and the Biden [junta] milked that power for all it was worth.” The Never-Ending Chinese Covid Emergency
- “The question presented in this case is not whether prohibiting the possession of firearms by someone subject to a domestic violence restraining order is a laudable policy goal. The question is whether 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(eight), a specific statute that does so, is constitutional under the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution. In the light of N.Y. State Rifle & Pistol Ass’n, Inc. v. Bruen, 142 S. Ct. 2111 (2022), it is not,” U.S. District Judge Cory Wilson wrote in the ruling.” Good News: Federal Court Strikes Down Decades-Old Gun Law Targeting Domestic Violence
- John Lott: “The per capita rate of mass shootings was much higher in California than in the rest of the U.S., despite the state having the strictest gun control laws in the country.”False Statistics Fly as California Democrats Push for Gun Control Laws That Failed Already
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “When given the chance to enact meaningful reforms, we will take it.” Why DeSantis Is Right to Reform Universities
- “Left-wing DEI bureaucracy has captured Florida State University and installed radical politics as the governing value.” The Highest Principle
- “School choice is picking up steam nationwide – and 2023 promises to be a great year.”Education Freedom is On the Move
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The Newsoms showcase the corruption inherent in the government K-12 education system.” CalGov.Woke.Porn.Con
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “There is a giant scheme underway by Democrats to turn high schoolers into their latest voting bloc. As roughly two-thirds of Gen Z voters backed House Democrats this past midterm election cycle, left-wing activists are looking to expand their gains in the youth vote by targeting Gen Z’s younger members. And that’s why they’re focused on bringing voter registration drives to high schools as 2024 gets closer.” Don’t Be Fooled: Putting Voter Registration Kiosks In High Schools is a Ploy to Help Democrats
- “If successfully passed and signed by Democrat Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham, the newly proposed bill (HB 4) would expand mail-in voting — the least secure and most unreliable form of voting — throughout the state.” If New Mexico Democrats Get Their Way, Even Felons Will Be Voting By Mail
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Welcome to the alarming surge of Jew-hatred in the United States.” (screw the corrupted, Marxist ADL; we need a new JDL – jjs) Molotov Cocktail Hurled at New Jersey Synagogue
- “Morningstar subsidiary still blacklists two companies that work with Israel to combat terrorism.” Morningstar Hasn’t Followed Through on Promise to Eradicate Anti-Israel Bias From Ratings System
- “Once more, the Colorado courts are targeting the Masterpiece Cakeshop owner, this time for refusing to make a gender-transition cake.” Yet More Trouble for Jack Phillips
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Democrat New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Democrat New York Rep. Grace Meng, Democrat California Rep. Kevin Mullin, and Republican New York Rep. Nicole Malliotakis sent thousands of dollars to Sing Tao U.S., a subsidiary of the Hong Kong-based Sing Tao News Corporation, for campaign advertisements in Chinese publications in Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York, according to the FEC filings.” Four Lawmakers Sent Campaign Funds To CCP-Linked News Organization, FEC Filings Show
- Kurt Schlichter: “Not believing them is standard operating procedure.” No Apologies Over Paul Pelosi
- “Notably, less than a majority of Democrats, 41 percent, actually believe Omar should be allowed to serve on a congressional committee, while 20 percent said she should not — a sentiment shared by 26 percent of independents and 50 percent of Republicans.” Poll: Only 27% Believe Bro-Fo Omar Should Be Allowed to Serve on Congressional Committees
- “The GOP is standing its ground as a matter of principle.” Congress Just Threw Bro-Fo Omar Off the Foreign Affairs Committee, and the Squad Went Bonkers
- “The opposition’s response to a State of the Union address is typically delegated to a rising star in the party to offer a countervailing policy agenda to the nation. This year’s matchup on Tuesday night will pit Biden against a high-profile member of former President Donald Trump’s White House.” Sarah Huckabee Sanders to Deliver GOP Rebuttal to Biden’s State of the Union Address
- “I’m not optimistic,” Waters said. “I’m not confident we are going to be able to get real police reform. I approach working on this issue as a responsibility that I have to do – that we must try.” Rep. Maxine Waters Has Choice Words Ahead of Meeting With Biden
- “And it’s always symbolized to me the fact that this team has been rock solid in their support of our agenda and the [so-called quote-unquote “president”].” WATCH: Ron Klain’s Farewell Speech Dissolves Into Tears — Over a Rock
- “Was it because he didn’t want to go? Or was it other stuff? Here are some theories . . . ” Big Rat Leaves the White House Blubbering
- “. . . DeSantis is known for his successful [Chinese] COVID response. They also said the line of attack is too ‘nuanced’ to make a major impact.” (and Trump decided to let Fauci, Birx and Pence handle it, and here we are, “two weeks” later – jjs) Trump’s Line of Attack on DeSantis Could Backfire in a Major Way
- “Donald Trump did more for America and Americans in his four years, than any other recent occupant of the Oval Office, while fighting a hostile and corrupt Congress.” (all true, yet his suitability/desirableness as the standard bearer for 2024 is still up for debate, as it should be – jjs) President Trump vs. the Swamp
- “Republican primary voters will face a big decision. Let’s hope they choose to move forward, not backward—in terms of repeating either discredited public policy or repeating sullied candidates.” The 2024 Test for the New American Right
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Massie noted that Americans have increasingly soured on America’s seemingly endless support for Ukraine’s conflict with Russia, and how congressional leadership moved to attach aid to must-pass spending bills such as a continuing resolution (CR) or omnibus spending bill. He described this move as “abhorrent” and “despicable” for our Republic. America has so far provided more than $113 billion in military and economic aid to Ukraine. Rep. Thomas Massie Vows to Strip Ukraine Funding from Must-Pass Spending Bills
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Iran now has enough 60% enriched uranium to manufacture three or four bombs, should it choose to do so.” Time to Strike Iran’s Nuclear Sites?
- “Cruz bill could garner bipartisan support as Congress looks to penalize Russia for its use of Iranian-made weapons in Ukraine.” (and then comes Veto Corleone . . . – jjs) Republicans Go After Biden Sanction Waivers That Allow Iran and Russia To Build Nuclear Infrastructure
- “Unless we are willing to hand over the mantle of world leadership to another country, we had better be prepared for war at any moment.” As War Clouds Gather
- “According to the president, the legislature, and the people, Seoul is rapidly approaching a moment of crisis.” South Korea’s Nuclear Moment
- “Even more radical than speaking the language of a particular place is speaking the language of a particular past.” The Key of Language
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Pentagon spokesperson Brigadier General Pat Ryder said that the United States “has detected and is tracking a high altitude surveillance balloon that is over the continental United States right now.” (why the fuck haven’t you shot it down?! – jjs) Chinese Spy Balloon Hovering Over United States: Report
- “Sadly, we don’t have a Ronald Reagan running the country right now. We have the husk of an aging, debilitated lifelong politician in the White House. If you’re like me, you have zero confidence that Biden will be able to stand up to the forces of evil aligned against the United States, which is a terrifying thought. And what better time for our enemies to attack?” (and he along with too many others in DC are de facto Chi-Com agents – jjs) Why Is a Giant Chinese Spy Balloon Hovering Over Montana?
- Robert Spencer: “Naser Almadaoji and Victoria Jacobs, as well as Bader Alzahrani, are just the latest among many indications of the fact that even if Americans have forgotten about the global jihad, the jihad has not forgotten about us. And with Biden’s corrupt intelligence agencies devoting their time and resources to finding “white supremacists,” the jihadis have a freer hand to operate in the U.S. than they have had in years.” Two More U.S. Jihadis You Heard Nothing About
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “A Supreme Court ruling cannot make up for hopeless hiring policies.” The US Postal Service’s (Entirely Avoidable) Religious Liberty Fiasco
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The cancellation appears directly because of the sanctions against Russia due to its invasion of the Ukraine. Picking the Vega-C as a replacement at this moment however seems a strange choice, considering its last launch was a failure and it has failed three times in the last eight launches.” South Korea officially cancels Russian launch contract, signs Vega-C instead
- “From the low point in this picture to the rim of Valles Marineris is an elevation rise of about 20,000 feet, most of which happens in a space of less than ten miles. This small slope is not part of that rise. Instead, it is merely a slope up to a rounded butte sitting in the interior of the canyon.” Dramatic layers in Valles Marineris
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Landmark case is first of its kind.” Christian Mother is Suing School For Forcing Her 4-Year-Old Son to Take Part in Gay Pride Parade
- “The same people, who claim that indulgence in the childhood belief in Santa Claus is tantamount to waterboarding, demand that we indulge in the adult fantasy that biological men can become women.” Dude, Where’s My Country?
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The Left is saying to Hispanics, ‘Your language is no longer your own. It is ours to do with as we please. We don’t use gendered language, so you can’t either.’ Like gender, the progressives want Spanish to be whatever they say it is.” Hispanic Legislators in Connecticut Have Had It With the Weird Woke Nicknames
- “I think an even better response, however, would be to gather about a hundred people, have them all wear pro-life hats and t-shirts and arrive at the museum at the same time. They should do nothing but walk around and enjoy the exhibits. No chanting, no demonstrations, no disturbances. They should simply be there to find out if the museum really meant it when it claimed it had fixed the problem.” Today’s blacklisted Americans: Catholic students kicked out of Air & Space museum for wearing pro-life hats
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.