Good morning kids. So, tomorrow’s State of the Union speech, if it isn’t some sort of deep fake Max Headroom AI version of Sponge-Brain Shit’s Pants in front of Congress, is sure to feature two themes: Donald Trump and anyone who voted for him is evil and a cancer to be eradicated, and the Chinese spy balloon is the fault of Donald Trump as well as the millions of us who put him in office – twice.
Aside from those themes, you can bet your bottom dollar, which is probably a quadruple-entendre given who is running the country (into the ground), that John Meacham, Michael Beschloss or whichever gag writer-cum-historian poseur wrote the thing will provide a laundry list of accomplishments that will paint this demented criminal pervert as the greatest president in history. Speaking of bottoms, just ask Peter-Puffer Buttigieg, whose successes include being AWOL during a continuing supply chain disaster, a near-crippling rail strike and a definitely crippling shutdown of commercial aviation a couple weeks ago is doing just that.
Of course, he along with every other inept, incompetent globalist Deep State flunky in the cabinet, get downright belligerent if the media allows any form of criticism to be hurled at the them during their generally Potemkin Village press conferences. But, I digress.
72 hours later and even in the face of all the other horrors and depredations inflicted on this great nation in the past two years (plus that other “gift” from China in the form of a Frankenvirus that turned the world upside down the year prior), the notion that a spy balloon from our greatest international enemy was allowed to even cross over into our airspace, let alone float unmolestedover our ICBM missile silos in the High Plains is gobsmackingly inconceivable. And as stated, they’re now trying to claim this is a nothing-burger because it happened during Trump’s tenure and that he knew about it. That is complete and utter horseshit and it’s been exploded already. It’s almost the same refrain of phony equivocation with Document-gate meant to soften the blow.
As a complete aside, from a military/espionage/reconnaissance standpoint, this balloon is both interesting and terrifying at the same time. On the one hand, given the fact that we, and no doubt the Chi-Coms either have or have access to spy satellites that can read a Bazooka Joe bubblegum wrapper with crystal clear resolution from orbit, what does it mean that they’re using balloons? On the other hand, something as primitive as a weather balloon is just the kind of Stone Age low-tech MacGyver kind of thing that could stymie the most sophisticated technology of NORAD.
Of course, given the Chi-Coms fully understand who is running the show here, and that our military has openly declared both “climate change” and “white supremacy” as our greatest threats, this could very well be something meant to probe both our defenses and more crucially our diplomatic resolve. Naturally, with Biden at the helm, we failed. Miserably.
Yet given the level to which the PRC has infiltrated virtually every aspect of our society and our government, and that Joe Biden has spent the past 50-plus years selling every office he ever held to the highest bidder, what is he really going to do to offend his paymasters in Peking? Yeah, I went there. I have no doubt that along with Ukraine, Biden is in the Central Committee’s pocket. Of course he’s not alone. There are far too many people in our government that have at best questionable and at worst criminal ties to Red China. Not just Dianne Feinstein and the flatulent Fang-Banger Swalwell, but Mitch McConnell via his wife Elaine Chao. Yay! Bipartisanship.
Like every other crime he’s been accused of, here too Donald Trump is perhaps the last person anyone could ever accuse of having ties with the Chi-Coms. The fact that he was the first president in over 50 years to try and reverse the corrupt, corrosive influence of “free trade” with China (and others), via tariffs and sane trade policy, earned him the enmity of the Chinese and those who they have in their pocket here at home, that has sucked millions of jobs and entire industries out of our economy, That, in my mind, is probably why the General Tso’s Sickness of COVID-19 wound up on our shores. How Trump reacted to it and who he trusted to run the response to it is another matter entirely, and one which is perhaps his biggest demerit as far as I’m concerned in having him be the standard-bearer for 2024. But I digress.
As we discussed over the past few podcasts, China’s crashing birthrate, coupled with rising civil discontent brought about by the regime’s handling of the COVID virus, and a crashing economy has, as my esteemed colleague and co-blogger Joe Mannix asserts (and I agree) put a premature end to what was until very recently touted as the 21st being the Chinese Century. Yet, Xi and his cronies are not going to just lick their wounds and back away from the table. They are still quite capable of not only projecting power but, given the fact that we have utterly incompetent leadership in this nation, maneuvering us into doing their bidding probably without even firing a shot. Or having a military capability so horribly degraded that any response will be doomed to fail.
What we are witnessing in Ukraine, and perhaps in a future conflict in Taiwan, is a new model for fighting Cold War 2, one in which the belligerents tacitly agree to fight but only within designated foreign borders. The process of delimiting the allowable combat area has so far been a complex exercise in signaling. For example, former Russian president Dmitry Medvedev recently tried to draw some Red Lines: “If Ukraine tries to strike at Crimea, there will be retaliatory strikes, all Ukraine remaining under Kyiv’s rule will burn. The response in the event of strikes in the Crimea and deep into Russia will be quick, tough and convincing. Russia does not set itself any restrictions in the form of a response to attacks, depending on the nature of the threats, it is ready to use all types of weapons. Those who argue that sending weapons to Ukraine will help start negotiations are wrong, the result will be just the opposite.”
But he’s kidding no one. Everything is negotiated. Russia has manifestly set restrictions on itself by not attacking NATO sovereign territory, just as NATO has implicitly discouraged Kyiv from striking targets on Russian territory, except when they are directly linked to attacks on Ukraine. Both sides are fighting under implicitly negotiated rules of engagement, which to the extent they are understood and mutually accepted, have limited escalation so far.
Washington is probably hoping to apply the same framework to the looming conflict with China over Taiwan, which Pentagon leaks indicate may happen by 2025. The area of operations is likely to encompass the Philippines, the Solomon Islands, and indeed any sea/land space in the First Island Chain. A USAF memo defined U.S. defense preparation as “a fortified, ready, integrated, and agile Joint Force Maneuver Team ready to fight and win inside the first island chain.” Implied in this formulation is the unspoken corollary: the Quad Alliance hopes to prevent war from spreading outside the First Island Chain to Guam, Hawaii, Japan, India, and Australia — in the same way that warfare may not spread to NATO countries, at least not without lighting the nuclear fuse.
This desire to preserve distinctions may have played a part in the Biden [junta’s] reluctance to shoot down a Chinese high-altitude reconnaissance balloon recently spotted above the central United States. Forbearance signals not only what America will do, but it also defines what the administration expects China to do. With China and the space above it thronged with U.S. reconnaissance platforms, Biden may have decided to let the balloon slide for as long as he could rather than give Beijing an excuse to retaliate against a far more valuable American platform.
I’m a big fan of Richard Fernandez but I think he gives way too much credit for Biden and his flunkies to be playing some sort of 11-dimensional chess when in point of frightening fact they don’t know their ass from their elbow. But as far as China lashing out, given their current situation, and ours, a move on Taiwan makes more and more sense, if for no other reason than to pacify/distract a restless populace. Plus, Taiwan has always been a sore point with them going back 70 years and along with global hegemony, the retaking of that island has been a central goal of the Chi-Coms since the took over the mainland in 1949.
I mentioned on the latest podcast the fact that the Iran has sent warships out of the Gulf to cruise around the waters near the Panama Canal. No doubt their navy, compared to ours even in the degraded state it’s in, is still a joke. But the fact that we allow them to even do this sends the absolute wrong message about our resolve. Meh, we’ve been trying to give them atomic weapons going back to the original Obama reign of error, so what’s the surprise? But, look at Central and South America these days and the “domino effect” is in full force. Iran and Venezuela have had close ties going as far back as Hugo Chavez with even fears of a missile base being constructed along the Caribbean coast. Anyone up for Bay of Pigs 2: Allen Dulles Boogaloo? Hell, we have a wide open and non-existent southern border where anyone can come through, and has. And I don’t mean illiterate mestizo peasants headed for the Ernest and Julio Gallo vineyards either.
The figurehead of the United States of America is a doddering dementia patient who shakes hands with invisible people and has to be led around by his wife, while at the same time, our diplomats and top military brass are itching to go to war with half the American people who refuse to accept that men can have babies.
“Weakness is provocative.” And here comes Xi with the Pelosi hammer and a gallon jug of Astroglide.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY“Benjamin Franklin’s famous warning links government to the character of the people.”
Franklin’s Warning: A Republic . . . If You Can Keep It
“What else is the U.S. government using to monitor its citizens while mobilizing against domestic targets who have done nothing wrong?”
By Exposing Hamilton 68, the ‘Twitter Files’ Proved the Deep State is a Weapon Aimed Directly at You
Victor Davis Hanson: “Are the borders of country 5,000 miles away more sacrosanct and more worth taking existential risks than our own airspace and southern border?”
Richard Fernandez: “With China and the space above it thronged with U.S. reconnaissance platforms, Biden may have decided to let the balloon slide for as long as he could rather than give Beijing an excuse to retaliate against a far more valuable American platform. . . A move by Beijing against any other part of the First Island Chain will risk a direct confrontation between the great powers to a degree far greater than in Eastern Europe.”
Cold War 2 in Paradise
BIDEN BEIJING BALLOON-ACY
- “The U.S. took down the spy balloon Saturday afternoon after the craft was seen floating over the continental U.S. for several days.” China Says It May ‘Respond Further’ After US Takes Down Spy Balloon
- “Given the last major balloon crisis to take over 24/7 network news coverage ended up being a complete hoax (remember the ‘balloon boy’ stunt of 2009 which had the world breathless and on edge for a full news cycle?), the current context to the Chinese balloon story and the question of cui bono is worth a deeper dive…” The Chinese ‘Spy Balloon’ Story As Manufactured Crisis: An Alternative Reading
- “The news comes after the U.S. military used an F-22 Raptor on Saturday to take out a Chinese spy balloon off the coast of South Carolina using a single air-to-air A9X sidewinder missile that was fired at an altitude of approximately 58,000 feet. The decision to shoot down the spy balloon came after [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden allowed it to fly thousands of miles over the continental U.S. during the last several days.” Chinese Spy Balloons Flew Over U.S. Under Trump But Were Only ‘Discovered After’ Trump Left White House: Report
- “Do you remember during the Trump administration when photographers on the ground and commercial airline pilots were talking about a spy balloon over the United States that people could look up and see even with the naked eye and that the media that hated Donald Trump wasn’t reporting? I don’t remember that either because it didn’t happen.” Ratcliffe Shoots Down Claim That Three Chinese Balloons Crossed Over U.S. Under Trump
* * * * *
- American civilians first discovered the spy balloon floating over their homes on Thursday. After the news broke, a senior defense official said last week, “We are confident that this high-altitude surveillance balloon belongs to the [People’s Republic of China].” Report: Biden Junta Scrambles to ‘Likely’ Rewrite China Portion of SOTU After Spy Balloon Fiasco
- So Biden’s story doesn’t add up, yet he’ll forever claim he’d authorized the spy balloon to be shot down on Wednesday. But the facts suggest the authorization was two days later. Naturally, to help spin the situation as a positive for Biden, Democrats are now “celebrating” the balloon’s destruction as if Biden’s actions were heroic and decisive when we know they were not. Biden’s Story About the Spy Balloon Doesn’t Add Up; Here’s What Most Likely Happened
- “Steps the Biden [junta] should take in response to China’s reconnaissance balloon.”Pompeo: Biden’s Weakness on Spy Balloon Assures Chinese Aggression
- “I think beyond just the ability to collect information, it is the ability to send a clear message, and that is that we have the ability to do this and America can’t do anything about it,” Rubio said. “If they’re not going to be able to stop a balloon from flying over U.S. airspace, how is America going to come to your aid if we invade Taiwan, take land from India, or Islands from the Philippines and Japan?” ‘No Comparison’: Rubio Shuts Down Comparisons Between Trump And Biden Over Chinese Balloon
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The Biden Junta implements the Donilon Doctrine in response to the Chinese spy balloon.” A Chinese ‘Invitasion’
- Clarice Feldman: “Biden, his [junta], and the entire U.S. military and political establishment humiliated by a balloon.” Balloons and Hot Air
- Daniel Greenfield: “It’s not the little green men, but the little red men.” The UFO Craze is a Chinese Spy Balloon Crisis
- Roger Kimball: “The Chinese would not have been deploying spy balloons over U.S. nuclear installations if Donald Trump was still president.” Peace Through Strength or Chaos Through Senility?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “As judges hand down one absurd sentence after another, one might be inclined to laugh at the absurdity of it all except, of course, it’s not funny.” Theater of the Absurd in J6 Courtrooms
- Robert Spencer: “Now we’re just waiting for the other shoe to drop.” When Joe Biden Declared War On Half the Country
- “It sure seems that way from how desperate they are to make us forget the last one.”Leftists Want a New Civil War
- “To make progress, the United States needs to get out of the race business.” Does Inequality Make America Impossible?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Margot Cleveland: “Old Senate testimony can’t be squared with the Alliance for Securing Democracy’s attempts to extricate itself from the Hamilton 68 scandal.” 2018 Senate Testimony Tells a Different Story Than Hamilton 68’s Masterminds are Telling Now
- “The people who are supposed to be the ‘adults in the room’ are continually putting America’s security at risk.” Democrats Are Playing into China’s Hands with Irresponsible TikTok Use
- “We always thought Canada was just like America, only more polite. Soon, it’ll be just like America, only more totalitarian.” Canada’s Government Poised to Move Closer to Ending Free Speech
- “Influence by the CCP and its functionaries must be pushed out of the darkness and into the light.” A Lesson in Chinese Communist Media Control
- “We must never forget the ingredient that is democracy’s immune system.” When Were the Media Ever Objective?
- “If your ‘speech’ promotes biological males playing women’s sports, abortion-on-demand, and the sexual indoctrination of six-year-olds, the State Department is offering $750,000 grants to help you stamp out the free speech of anyone who disagrees with you.” (lie on the application, get the money and say “psyche!” Then get tossed into the Garland Archipelago forever- jjs) State Department Offers ‘Free Speech’ Grants Only to Woke Activists
- “The problem with people like Virgie is that they seem to somehow subscribe subconsciously to the notion that if they could just police language more effectively, then all of their negative emotions associated with their obesity would disappear. This same criticism applies across all forms of grievance politics.” Forbes ‘Fat Activist’ Claims ‘Tightening the Belt’ Is Fatphobic Hate Speech
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Hunter Biden’s house of cards keeps tumbling down. But will he be forced to face the consequences?” The Biden With His Hand Out
- “Hunter Biden admitted this week that the infamous laptop made public in the fall of 2020 was his. Here are the statements that aged the worst.” That Didn’t Age Well! Read the Most Clownish Takes About the Laptop Hunter Biden Admits Was His
- Byron York: “Classified information – and advancing foreign business interests.” The Joe Biden-Hunter Biden Scandal Convergence
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Reuters ignores the fact that climate alarmists have in fact been wrong for decades — at least fifty years. But this time the “experts” are sure to be right. Your car is still killing the planet — trust Reuters. I like how we are not allowed to question scientists who extrapolate relatively minor temperature changes to predict the end of humanity and civilization, but we’re not allowed to “extrapolate” years of data to reach an obvious conclusion. Reuters is full of hot air. Hot Air: No Global Warming for Eight Years
- Michael Bastasch: “Less than two weeks after dismissing the gas stove furor as little more than tinfoil hat conspiracies, Granholm’s own agency proposed energy efficiency standards that ignited opposition from the gas appliance industry.” (go buy a gas stove now and keep it in abeyance, just in case – jjs) Yes, Biden and the Left are Coming for Your Gas Stove One Way or Another
- “Senior legislator Wang Yi has urged China to maintain ‘active, one-step-ahead position’ over US on climate change.” Billionaire-Backed Green Group Working To Ban Gas Stoves Counts Chinese Official as Top Adviser
- “Pebble is the most misunderstood and unloved mine proposal in America. But the question has to be asked: Does mining have a future in the green-energy America envisioned by environmentalists, or will it be outsourced to places Americans don’t know about and don’t care about? In the greening of American energy, where in the world will we get the minerals needed to actually live the low-carbon dream? Will the Left Ever Allow Copper Mines in America?
- “The war in Ukraine serves the purposes of the climate-conscious elites in more ways than one.” The Fixed Game of Price Caps on Russian Oil
- And they don’t seem to care if the way to get there is through direct manipulation of people, specifically online, via prompts (& “nudges”) toward making choices that are not really theirs but serve the agenda. UK’s “Nudge Unit” recommends various online psychological manipulations when people shop and travel to push a “net zero society”
- “Some West Virginia legislators wonder whether a Bill Gates–backed battery plant is worth the cultural cost.” A Cog in the Gates Machine
- “Who cares if they fart? They’re delicious.” Animal, Vegetable, or Whatever
- “A ‘Green’ war intended to sabotage your freedoms.” Prager U Video: Why They Want to End Private Car Ownership
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Ronald Reagan (during whose administration outlays nearly doubled and the national debt rose 170%) once described government as “like a baby: an alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.” ‘Responsibility’ In The Debt-Ceiling Negotiations? Fuhgeddabadit.
- ” . . . one number went in the wrong direction last month: The number of people counted as not in the labor force increased by 252,000, settling at 100,130,000.” 160,138,000: Record Number of Employed in January
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “. . . the Aberdeen Police Department arrested and charged a 17-year-old illegal alien MS-13 gang member from El Salvador with murder, accusing him of killing Hamilton in her residence in July 2022.” (Pelosi’s “spark or divinity” strikes again – jjs) Angel Mom: Illegal Alien MS-13 Gang Member Was Freed into U.S. at Border Before Murdering, Raping My Daughter
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “In pursuit of diversity, standards have gone out the window. And the people who pay the price are ordinary citizens.” Tyre Nichols Was a Victim of Affirmative Action
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Masks make ‘no difference,’ according to study by world-renowned medical database.” This Study Could Be ‘Scientific Nail in the Coffin’ for Masks
- “Our findings suggest that mask-wearing can shift from being a self-protection measure during the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic to a self-presentation tactic in the post-pandemic era.” It’s Official: Ugly People More Likely To Wear Masks – University Study
- “If leftists really want to save people’s lives, they’ll stop trying to confiscate people’s guns.”Gun Control Kills People
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The report found that when you strip away the fancy buzzwords, academia’s obsession with skin color, sex, sexual attraction, and commitment to the left-wing hivemind have affected all areas of campus life and fields of study, summed up by curricula and faculty.” Study: To Get Hired at UT Austin, Faculty Must Prove Allegiance to Racism
- “The only path to a Republican victory in 2024 is for those who are uncomfortable defending the rights of the pre-born to take their political cod liver oil and toughen up. ” The 2024 Presidential Election is Already About Abortion
- “The only consistent conclusion is that such activists view the wants of surrogate parents as more compelling than a child’s life.” Leftist Logic: Adoption Is More ‘Traumatic’ Than Abortion, But Surrogacy Is Just Great
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “One state even wants to make it a felony to fight voter fraud. But the technology to expose the bad guys isn’t going away.” Your Government Wants to Keep You from Seeing Voter Rolls
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “My biggest concern is the premise of the report which seems to suggest that freedom of religion and rights based on sexual orientation are the same,” Grace Melton, senior associate in the Richard and Helen DeVos Center for Life, Religion, and Family at the Heritage Foundation, told the Daily Caller News Foundation. (you better believe Islamic nations get a carveout – jjs) UN Looking To Push Religious Communities To ‘Fully Comply’ With LGBTQ Agenda
- “Why our key allies reflexively condemn the new Israeli government – and what we can do about it.” While We Get Distracted, Anti-Semites Undermine Societal Stability
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Gavin Newsom and ‘First Partner’ Jennifer Siebel Newsom showcase the corruption inherent in the government K-12 education system.” Pornpaganda
- If by “accomplishments” he means being the face of the most destructive force that has lain waste to the nation it hijacked, he’s 100% right. Comedy Gold: Peter-Puffer Buttigieg Says You “Can’t Argue” When It Comes To Biden’s Accomplishments
- “Trump, at 48 percent, leads Biden’s 45 percent by 3 percent. One percent said they would vote for someone else, 3 percent said they would not vote for either Trump or Biden, 2 percent said they would not vote, and 1 percent had no opinion.” Poll: Trump Takes Lead over Biden on Eve of State of the Union Address
- “Biden allies privately worry that DeSantis’ record could appeal to the same set of independent, female or suburban voters who Biden needs to court to win.” Democrats Reveal Their *Real* Fears About Ron DeSantis Headed Into 2024
- “Thanks to the move, the Palmetto State has jumped ahead of both Iowa and New Hampshire, which have both historically cast their ballots for president before South Carolina. According to the DNC, the decision was made in part to prioritize black and Latino voters.” DNC Ditches Iowa, Chooses South Carolina As First Presidential Primary State To Prioritize Black Voters
- “Although former President Donald Trump won the state by over 16 points in the 2020 election, Democrats are hopeful that Northern District Commissioner Brandon Presley can break the GOP’s stranglehold over the state, according to reporting by Politico. Excitement around Presley largely stems from his perceived strong track record and inherent political talent.” Democrats See Chance To Flip Mississippi Governorship Blue
- According to the Times, Lake also “expressed confidence that she would easily beat any field of Republican opponents and declared that her popularity among conservative voters in the state was rivaled only by that of [Donald] Trump.” Kari Lake Teases Run for Arizona Senate
- “. . . And the leftist meltdown.” Br-Fo Ilhan’s Expulsion
- “Kevin McCarthy treated her hatred for what it is. He did the right thing.” Just Deserts for Bro-Fo Omar
- “This 25-point gap marks Youngkin’s highest approval rating since taking office in early 2022 after defeating his Democrat opponent Terry McAuliffe. ” Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin Enjoying 56 Percent Approval Ratings, Strong Support For Agenda
- “Some of the most influential voices on our side are encouraging followers to neither donate to, nor vote for Republicans. There is a better way.” (one of those eye-rolling essays – js) Do NeverRepublican Conservatives Actually Want National Suicide?
- “Merely opposing the Left’s hegemonic power is not enough.” In Search of a Right Populist Agenda
- “Nikki Haley is going to lose. She knows she’s going to lose. That doesn’t mean it won’t be fun to watch.” The Born Loser
- Daniel Greenfield: “Bernie Sanders loves the idea of greedy, corrupt institutions. He just wants to run them.” “It’s Okay to Be Angry About Socialism”
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Initial German investigation concluded that powerful undersea blasts likely caused by “highly effective explosive devices” and done by “state actors.” (would not surprise me if it was the CIA – jjs) Top German Investigator: No Proof of Russian Involvement in Nord Stream Pipeline Blasts
- [Naftali] Bennett, who was prime minister and then alternate prime minister in Israel during a confusing period of coalition politics prior to the return of Benjamin Netanyahu as head of government in December, said that “there was a good chance of reaching a ceasefire” before the Western powers “curbed” negotiations in a wide-ranging interview uploaded to YouTube. Western Powers ‘Blocked’ Ceasefire Early in Ukraine War: Former Israeli Prime Minister
- “Shifting the image adjusts the story.” The Russian Kaleidoscope
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Rescue workers and residents in multiple cities searched for survivors, working through tangles of metal and giant piles of concrete, AP reports.” Powerful Earthquake Rocks Turkey, Syria: Death Toll Stands at 640+ and Rising
* * * * *
- This is not necessarily something that a regime does if it thinks it’s in complete control of the populace. Supreme Leader Khamenei Agrees to Pardon Tens of Thousands of Prisoners as the Revolt Continues
- “Why the chances of a hit just notched higher.” Israel: To Strike or Not To Strike Iran’s Nuclear Sites
- “Such ground stations could of course do many other things, including aiding military satellite surveillance.” China to Build Space Ground Stations in Antarctica
- Robert Spencer: “. . . And the Establishment Media’s deafening silence.” Biden: A Key Weapons Supplier for the Global Jihad
- “Can you guess what his journal says?” New Jersey: Muslim Migrant Steals School Bus
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Far too many of these internal migrants take their ideology with them and push for the same leftist politicians and the same policies that they just fled.” As Millions Flee Blue States, Red States Need To Remind Them Why
- “Nearly everyone agrees on the central importance of housing for human dignity. But if declaring housing to be a human right means that the government is obligated to provide housing with no strings attached, won’t that result in human disempowerment rather than security, peace, or dignity?” San Diego Declares Housing a ‘Human Right’ Without a Plan to End Homelessness
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Not only does this discovery suggest that there are many possible states of water ice, with a range of properties, this new type of ice could help explain many of the features we see on planets like Mars that appear to have been caused by flowing water.” Researchers Discover a New Kind of Water Ice(somewhere between watermelon and tutti-frutti? – jjs)
- “They might not be much to behold at first blush, and the layperson’s interest in ants mostly dies in childhood after torching them in the hot summer sun under a magnifying glass. Mine did but was renewed recently.” Study: Ants Trained to Detect Cancer
- “In fact, except for that one 2014 month, January 2023 saw the most sunspots on the Sun since November 2002, twenty years ago.” Sunspot update: Sunspots in January went through the roof!
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “As far as I’m aware, babies typically don’t strangle their cellmates with shoelaces.” Trans Inmate Identifies as Infant, Authorities Accommodate Him With Baby Food and Diapers
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “HBO star connects woke mind virus to authoritarian Left, Chairman Mao.”Here’s the Bravest Part of Bill Maher’s Latest Anti-Woke Attack
- “History is increasingly rendered as a political morality tale of virtuous leftists combating conservatives.” The Historical Profession Stumbles on the Edge of Ruin
- “REVIEW: The Good Life: Lessons From the World’s Longest Scientific Study of Happiness.”Study Shows You’re Nobody Until Somebody Loves You
- “I … expect that when a jury compares those accusations with the actual comic books, the jury will find that the accusations were lies and slanders.” Today’s blacklisted American: Comic book writer slandered and then canceled because of the slanders
HITHER & YON
- “Knock at the Cabin scores less than M3GAN, Smile, Black Phone and Old.” Is Shyamalan’s Box Office Run Over?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.