Good morning kids. Time is a funny thing. Three years can feel like the blink of an eye or as long ago as a distant memory. The mood of the nation, at least those of us who have a love for this nation and what it once stood for, was diametrically opposite of what it is today. The man who was president – in every sense of that word in terms of leadership, character, mind, body and spirit, and legitimacy – declared that the state of the union was sound. In almost every way possible, domestically and foreign policy wise, the United States of America and its people were prospering and had a sense of hope about the future like never before. The only other times I personally felt nearly that optimistic were during the Bicentennial and the height of the Reagan years culminating in the dismantling of the Berlin Wall.
But what President Donald Trump, nor perhaps anyone could have known was that the malignant force that had been rotting us out from the inside for nearly a century was about to turn our world upside down. Two things during that magnificent evening three years ago were harbingers of what was to come, and what is. First was the presentation of the Presidential Medal of Freedom to one of this nation’s greatest patriots, Rush Limbaugh who had less than a month earlier announced his diagnosis with stage 4 lung cancer. The other came at the very end when the ex-Speaker of the House dramatically and theatrically tore up a copy of the address a nanosecond after Trump said “God bless America.”
“A republic, if you can keep it,” as Benjamin Franklin perhaps prophetically stated about the prospects for the future of the nation he helped lay the foundation for. Knowing the foibles of human nature, he and his compatriots tried as best they could to include as many safeguards to try and insulate the republic from harm. But, as is all too evident, Franklin’s worst fears did indeed come to pass because, as was amply demonstrated with last night’s debasement of truth, morality and decency, we just couldn’t “keep it.”
62% of Americans don’t think Biden has done very much as president. Only 18% think that his policies have made life better for their families. In response to numbers like that, Joe Biden spent the State of the Union screaming, whispering and mumbling a stream of lies.
Once again, Biden falsely claimed to have created record jobs and record unemployment rates by virtue of not imposing more lockdowns, when there are actually millions fewer workers in the workforce in his miserable economy. He claimed to have brought gas prices down, when they’re actually higher than they were when he took office. From there he blamed forest fires on global warming, lied about the tax system, insulin costs, the deficit, the debt limit and everything else.
But in the most shameless moment of the State of the Union, Biden falsely accused Republicans of wanting to eliminate Social Security and Medicare when he was the one who had spent much of his career working to cut Medicare and Social Security. It was Obama who had pledged to spend “some political capital” to make the “very difficult choices and issues of sacrifice and responsibility and duty”.and tasked Biden with helping make those cuts. . .
. . . The rotten foundation of Biden’s State of the Union address was faking empathy. The empathy falls apart on even casual inspection. After declaring war on the police and denouncing America as racist over the death of Tyre Nichols, Biden mispronounced his name as “Tyler”. While he implored viewers to think of the parents whose children never came home, thousands of parents have lost children to violent crime, including from the illegal migrants he released into America.
In Maryland, Kayla Hamilton, a 20-year-old autistic girl, was strangled to death by an MS-13 gang member only months after the Biden administration released him into the country. . .
. . . Biden has worsened the lives of every American. Most have lost income, savings and plans for the future. Others have suffered even more. These crimes have only been mentioned in passing. The nation’s top Democrat described schools being closed, passive voice, when it was his party that forcibly shuttered schools and destroyed the educational potential of a generation. He demanded that we mourn those lives lost to the pandemic when it was his political allies who forced COVID patients into nursing homes resulting in the worst deaths of the pandemic. He told the story of a girl who died of a fentanyl overdose while failing to mention that his appeasement of China and open border policies are leading to overdoses across America. . .
. . . According to a New York Times article, Biden “read drafts aloud from top to bottom” and “practiced in front of teleprompters” to make “sure the language was relatable and clear” and “marked up his speech with subtle lines and dashes” to tell him when “to take a breath, pause between his words or steer through a tricky transition.” All that practice paid off as he rushed through his lies, mumbled, whispered, screamed and fumbled laugh lines and applause lines.
But as bad as Biden’s State of the Union delivery was, the policies in it are much worse. . .
. . . All the misery that we have experienced since the ballot harvesters of the nation selected him is only just the beginning. The DNC has rigged the primaries for Biden and the party’s leaders have endorsed him for a second term. And his speech warns us that the worst is yet to come.
Daniel Greenfield sums it up and Fisks it fairly well. If you want to give yourself an aneurysm, here’s the full text of the spiel courtesy of Breitbart.
At this point, the whole thing is a farce. Yet the more pain, suffering, abuse, degradation and dissolution Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants heaps upon us, the more they lie, double down and ramp up the attacks on anyone who dares make mention of the emperor’s new double-breasted skin-suit. Now with more wrinkles, moles, lesions, hematomas and encrusted fromunda cheese curds and dingleberries than previous.
The entire world saw our national security laid bare when a giant, stratospheric Chinese spy balloon drifted lazily across our nation, loitering above some of our ICBM silos before finally being shot down, after it was allowed to drift a few thousand miles to the east off the coast of South Carolina. And what did Biden say about it last night?
[so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden during his Tuesday night address to the nation made no mention of the Chinese spy balloon that his administration allowed to traverse the continental United States just last week, a major international incident that has dominated the attention of the American public.
Biden spent just a few minutes of his more than an hour long State of the Union speech on China, which has threatened to retaliate against the United States for shooting down the spy balloon. The president made just one apparent reference to the balloon, stating that his administration demonstrated that it will stand up to threats. . .
. . . While Biden made no mention of China’s spy balloon, he claimed during the speech that the United States is “in the strongest position in decades to compete with China or anyone else in the world.”
“Autocracy has grown weaker not stronger. Name me a world leader who would change places with Xi Jinping,” Biden shouted. “Name me one! Name me one!”
Biden said America is “rallying the world” to meet challenges from climate to global health. When discussing China specifically, he said he “seeks” competition but not conflict with America’s number one geopolitical rival.
Some observers of the speech criticized the ad-libbed Xi remark. Washington Post foreign policy columnist Josh Rogin said there are “dozens” of world leaders who would “happily” trade places with Xi Jinping.
When even a lying WaPo columnist Communist calls out this idiocy . . . then again, Rogin was probably thinking names like Netanyahu, Bolsonaro or Trump. Then again then again, the international Emanuel Goldstein du jour is Vladimir Putin, and not the Chi-Coms. After all such great thinkers from Thomas Friedman to LeBron James to such symbols of American free enterprise like Nike and Disney have perpetual hard-ons for the latter. Or at least the latter’s slave labor camps. But I digress.
All of this is a joke, a farce, a farce of a joke of a satire of two thigh-slappers of a guffaw. But it is deadly, deadly serious. Donald Trump nailed it in his response to this waking nightmare:
“Here’s the real State of the Union: Over the past two years under Biden, millions and millions of illegal aliens from 160 different countries have stormed across our southern border. . .
. . . “[s]avage killers, rapists, and violent criminals are being released from jail to continue their crime wave.” “Biden and the radical Democrats have wasted trillions of dollars and caused the worst inflation in half a century. Real wages are down 21 months in a row, gas prices have soared and are now going much higher than even before, and the typical American family is paying $2,200 in increased energy and food costs each year. . . “
. . . “They’re trying to indoctrinate and mutilate our children. [Biden is] leading us to the brink of World War III, and on top of all of that, he’s the most corrupt President in American history, and it’s not even close.”
[Trump then pledged he would] “reverse every single crisis, calamity, and disaster that Joe Biden has created [if elected president, vowing he will] complete the unfinished business of Making America Great Again.”
With all due respect and indeed admiration for Trump, what he accomplished and what he had tried to do and dreams of continuing, making America great again, is never going to happen for the simple fact that America as founded no longer exists. In calling Biden “the most corrupt President in American history” (which is true) it presupposes and supports the notion that Biden is in fact the president, both in terms of wielding power as well as in the legitimacy of the election that installed him in that office.
The notion of even having a State of the Union address is itself a joke. We no longer have a union, politically, governmentally or societally. Almost as offensive to me personally than Biden and what he mouthed was the fact that the entire GOP, instead of boycotting the speech en masse, attended the thing in the first place. Meh, I guess they had to. But it’s all an illusion.
As to the notion of making America great again, I want to make America AMERICA again. The way our government is set up coupled with a political party that is every bit as anti-American as the red Chinese, an opposition party that’s a venal, corrupt farce, and perhaps as much as one third of the country that is fully on board with all of this, there is no real way forward. At least in terms of electoral politics, as that too has been thoroughly corrupted.
The only way forward that I can see is a mass movement with the goal of both a political and dare I say it cultural revolution. One that prevents as best as possible the mindset of those who have done this to us going back 100 years from ever being allowed to have any kind of influence politically and societally.
If that means we have to ditch the Constitution as written, so be it. I’m done with this. Yet another Leftist perverted slogan, in the cold light of day, deserves a second look:
“The Constitution is not a suicide pact.” A-fucking-men to that.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Richard Fernandez: The media once assumed science would tell us the right; yet it will make a nuclear bomb or a nuclear power plant with equal indifference because technology answers “how” but it is silent on “what” or “why.” AI will ask: “whom do you serve?” and our nihilistic society has no answer. But by contrast both the Communists and Woke will have plenty to say. After all, they have a religion, and we no longer do. Who is to Rule: Man or Machine?
THE THING’S SPEECH
- Daniel Greenfield: “If you liked 2021 and 2022, worse is coming.” Biden’s State of the Union Vows 2 More Years of Misery
- Some observers of the speech criticized the ad-libbed Xi remark. Washington Post foreign policy columnist Josh Rogin said there are “dozens” of world leaders who would “happily” trade places with Xi Jinping. Biden Goes Off-Script, Shouts About ‘Changing Places’ With Xi Jinping
- The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] made just one apparent reference to the balloon, stating that his [junta] demonstrated that it will stand up to threats. “As we made clear last week, if China’s threatens our sovereignty, we will act to protect our country,” Biden said. “And we did.” Panda in the Room: Biden Mum on Chinese Balloon in SOTU
- “Nonsensical and random yelling.” (that about nails Biden in general, plus the treasonous graft ,incest and child molestation – jjs) Biden Criticized for Fumbles, Repeated “Lies” in SOTU Speech
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] made the remark over oil producers’ concerns that the administration will shut down their refineries. Republicans, including House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, immediately started laughing.” Is This a Joke? Biden Says US Will Need Oil “For at Least Another Decade” – GOP Bursts Into Laughter
- “Synthetic opioid overdoses took an estimated 71,238 lives nationwide in 2021, a more than 20% increase compared to the previous year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Authorities confiscated massive amounts of fentanyl at the U.S.-Mexico border on multiple occasions in 2022.” “It’s Your Fault!”: Heckler Blames Biden For Fentanyl Epidemic During State of the Union
- “[So-called quote-unquote “POTUS”] vows to protect American sovereignty after letting Chinese spy balloon traverse entire country.” Trial Ballon: Biden Previews Reelection Campaign in One-Sided Appeal for Bipartisanship
- “Dennis Horton was found guilty of second-degree murder, along with his brother Lee Horton, stemming from a 1993 fatal shooting during a Philadelphia robbery, as Breitbart News reported.” (a case of the Willies, as in Horton – jjs) “Lumpy” Fetterman Brings Convicted Murderer to State of the Union
- “The man who allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi, David DePape, is an illegal immigrant who expressed a mix of fringe political views across the political spectrum.” (and Pelosi likely invited him in for sex – jjs) Biden Blames Attack on Paul Pelosi on Trump’s Election Fraud Claims
- “Yes it has, but the US is clearly in decline.” Has the State of the Union Ever Been Worse?
- Trump then pledged he would “reverse every single crisis, calamity, and disaster that Joe Biden has created” if elected president, vowing he will “complete the unfinished business of Making America Great Again.” (there is only one way to do that: a complete political and cultural revolution – jjs) WATCH: Donald Trump Responds to Biden’s State of the Union Address, Zones in on Border, Crime, Wages, Corruption
- “Doubling down on crazy.” Sarah Huckabee Sanders Slams Biden in GOP Rebuttal to State of the Union Address
BIDEN BEIJING BALLOON-ACY
- “Chinese propaganda outlets deny spy balloon came from China while CCP admits it.” In the Strange World of Chinese Media, Beijing’s Aggression Is Always an American Conspiracy Theory (same thing in our media – jjs)
- “China’s Xi Jinping stands as the world’s strongest leader now.” In the Aftermath of Balloongate, Now What?
- “And it comes accompanied with mocking derision. . . The real purpose of this Chinese research experiment was to reveal both our military capabilities and our political resolve. They’ve likely concluded we lack the political will and, likely, the capability to effectively deal with this asymmetric threat, which lingered for days over the heartland of America.”The Real Purpose of the Chinese Spy Balloon
- “Beijing threatens to ‘take further actions in response.’” China Enraged Over ‘Indiscriminate Use of Force’ Against Its Spy Balloon
- “The Pentagon kept calling it a ‘spy balloon.’ Why were officials so sure?” Did Biden Tell China to Send the Balloon?
- “Is the Biden [junta] intellectually honest enough with itself to treat this as a setback and learn from it?” (spoiler alert: “no” – jjs) China’s Trial Balloon
- “Accommodating and confronting the Red Dragon have both failed. Is there another way?” A Separate Peace?
- “Biden’s foreign and defense policies are a tragedy of errors. The balloon illustrates how tragic. It should never have entered U.S. airspace, but because he waited days to take action, Biden will undoubtedly go overboard and look for a proxy war with China: can you say Taiwan?” Chinese Balloon Popped Like Biden’s Foreign Policy
- “It would have sent the right message.” Why Couldn’t I Shoot the Damned Balloon?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “I am grateful Elon Musk reached out to me to resolve this issue and am glad he recognizes that free speech is the bedrock of our country, and acted quickly to reinstate my Twitter account after being made aware of its suspension.” Twitter Restores GOP Sen. Steve Daines’ Account After Suspension Over Hunting Profile Picture
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Thad McCotter: “. . . the Left’s hunger to be governed confuses subjugation for liberation. Only by being subsumed within the collective can one be free – or, if coerced into compliance, will one be ‘forced to be free,’ as Rousseau euphemistically put it.” The Cultural Contradictions of Progressivism: The Left’s Hunger to Be Governed
- “We Americans still have the Second Amendment and will giddily ventilate your scrawny, vegan, gluten-free, beef-starved, trans-pansexual commie legions.” An Open Letter to the WEF: Dear Klaus, You Will Not Own Me, and You Will Like It
- “We’ve learned that BLM’s policies are getting black people killed in record numbers. Why? Because, sadly, there is no one more determined than guilt-ridden white liberals, who push BLM Marxist codswallop so they can sleep at night on a pillow of false virtue.” Score Two for the Global Commies: ‘BLM Week’ in Schools Praises Globalism, Attacks the Nuclear Family
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Deroy Murdock: “Biden and his fellow Climatarians are desperate to deprive Americans of gas stoves.” Relentless Democrats Cook Up New Weapon Against Gas Stoves
- “At its cynical roots, globalist diktats to combat the ‘climate crisis’ are schemes to create dependency and debt in order to control the Global South.” Somalia’s Problem Isn’t Climate Change, It’s the Climate Agenda
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Year-over-year inflation was charted at 6.5% in December 2022, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, nearly five times the 1.4% rate recorded in December 2020.”Biden Paints Rosy Posture on the Economy Before State of the Union. Here’s the Real Story.
- “The hike in prices at home has been chalked up to the outbreak of avian influenza, mandates for cage-free chicken farms, and of course, the high price of fuel. The eggs have to be shipped somehow, and as fuel prices go up, so does the cost of eggs. And then there is the popular theory that chicken feed is being tainted to fuel the demise of the birds and create an egg crisis.” The Egg Crisis at Home and Abroad
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Good. Now do the other 40-plus million. Biden Junta Flies Honduran Migrants Home Under Title 42
- This was bound to happen at some point. The only surprise is that there have been no incidents prior to this one. And at some point, someone will likely shout “racism” and “privilege.” But it is no secret that along with those who may be seeking a new life and the American dream, traffickers, drug dealers, and terrorists also make use of the porous border. An Arizona Rancher Is Being Held for Shooting an Illegal Immigrant on His Property
- “This is just another attempt by a federal agency to show how woke it is.” Pictured: Biden Junta Hands Out Nonsensical ‘Black Resistance’ Flyers To BORDER PATROL Agents
- “‘We went from … unprecedented to a point where I don’t have the correct adjective to describe what’s going on,’ one border chief said.” House Democrats Snub Chance at Bipartisan Border Oversight, Blame GOP for Crisis Biden Created
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Republicans neither know nor care how crime got so bad, and unsurprisingly keep losing elections.” (especially when the crime itself are elections that get stolen from them – jjs) A Century of Homicides
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Fauci and other top government and healthcare officials repeatedly stressed during the pandemic that getting vaccinated would stop the spread of [Chinese] COVID-19 and was the most important step individuals could take to end the pandemic. However, in the paper published Jan. 11 in Cell Press, Fauci and two co-authors write that respiratory viruses like SARS-CoV-2 and the flu have never been well-contained by vaccines.” ‘Scientific and Public Health Failure’: Fauci Admits Chinese COVID Shots Didn’t Have a Chance of Controlling the Pandemic
- “The United States is the only Western nation still mandating international visitors be vaccinated against [Chinese] Covid-19.” The U.S. is One of a Handful of Countries Still Making Legal Visitors Get a Chinese Covid Shot
- David Harsanyi: “The outrage over permitless carry is hysterical, emotional, and largely fact-free.” Floridians Have the “Right to Bear Arms, Not a Duty to Ask for Permission
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The university’s state funding should be cut immediately. And if the legislature instead passes a bill “banning” the teaching of critical race theory at the university, you will know that these Republicans are frauds and cowards, looking for a feel-good but meaningless action that will please their constituents without accomplishing a damn thing.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Leftist Professor Fired by University for Questioning Its Racist Agenda
- Christopher Rufo: “Strengthen parents’ rights, regulate classroom instruction, and require curriculum transparency.” (home school – jjs) How to Combat Gender Theory in Public Schools
- “Democrats have only added fuel to the fire by targeting pro-life pregnancy centers firebombed by far-left extremists.” Study: 60 Percent of Women Who Aborted Babies Say They Were Pressured Into It
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “While there is no indication that Brubacher’s investments are illegal, they put her at odds with the Biden [junta] tough stance against Russia in the wake of the Ukraine war.” All About the Rubles: Biden Nominee Has Six-Figure Investment in Sanctioned Russian Bank
- “Marty Walsh becomes latest Biden official to flee [junta].” Labor Secretary Skates to the Exit
- “I don’t know what the future lies.” (I could support him; I’d never vote for him but Id support the candidacy – jjs) Manchin Won’t Rule Out Challenging Biden
- “The importance of the Republicans nominating an accomplished conservative candidate that can win the general election in 2024 America is paramount.” Can Donald Trump Win in 2024 America?
- “Presidential hopefuls, such as Nikki Haley, will have to follow the lead of Trump and DeSantis or embrace the moderate establishment label.” Can Trump’s Promises and DeSantis’ Policies Drag Wannabe GOP Leaders Right in 2024?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Wang Huning’s diagnosis of the West’s dysfunction has shaped 30 years of Chinese policy.”The Most Influential Man in China
- Terry Jeffrey: “The Census Bureau has published the dollar value of U.S. goods imported from China and those exported to China going back to 1985. In the 38 years now on record, the U.S. has run a bilateral trade deficit with China in every year.” $382,917,000,000: U.S. Trade Deficit With China Rises for Second Straight Year
- “Turkey also received immediate help from Israel, with the Israeli Defense Forces dispatching a search and rescue team and a 130-strong army and civilian delegation to bring medical, humanitarian, and other assistance.Erdogan is an outspoken champion of the Palestinian cause, and has long supported Hamas, the terrorist group that controls Gaza. Relations between Turkey and Israel have undergone a rollercoaster ride over recent decades, but are currently on an improving trajectory.” Hostilities Set Aside As Rivals Offer Help After Deadly Quake in Turkey, Syria
- “Why was Pope Francis ‘greatly saddened’ by the deaths of eight terrorists?” Pope Fiction’s Moral Equivalence Between the IDF and Palestinian Islamic Jihad
- “Compared to most North American cities, Mexico City is dirt cheap.” The Laptop Class Crosses the Border
- Humberto Fontova: “’In space no one can hear you scream,’ says the ad for the original Alien. Same for the middle of the Florida straits—except, of course, for your raft-mates. While clinging to the disintegrating raft, while watching the fins rushing in and water turn red—they hear the screams all too clearly.” Dying to Escape Socialism
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Let me translate: ‘We hate whites and America, and we want you out of Hawaii, now. And if you don’t go, we want you to cede all control to us, so that we treat you as the inferior beings we consider you to be.’” Space Force to Do Major Cleanup of Diesel Fuel Spill on Hawaiian Mountaintop
- The only way that mutilation can become “gender-affirming care” is by playing a gigantic and ludicrous game of “pretend” where the world is upside down and there is a difference between the savage barbarism of performing a clitorectomy on a young Muslim girl and “gender reassignment surgery” on an 18-year-old girl in America who has been taught you can change your sex. Secretary of State Antony Blinken: Some Genital Mutilation Is Better Than Others
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Meanwhile, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg promoted….Transit Equity Day.”Another Potentially Catastrophic Near Miss at a US Airport Between FedEx and Southwest Planes
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Children these days are so enormous that the CDC was forced to modify its body-mass index (BMI) obesity charts. How many kids under the care of the government were sent over the edge into type II diabetes because of this malfeasance?” USDA Limits Added Sugar in School Meals for the FIRST Time Ever
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The H3 rocket’s first launch is already three years behind schedule.” Japan’s H3 rocket’s first launch delayed due to problem in “flight system”
- “Company officials hope to complete these test flights by the end of March, and then begin commercial flights shortly thereafter.” Virgin Galactic’s WhiteKnightTwo mother ship unveiled after major overhaul
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt (R) doubled down on his plans in his State of the State address, where he said “We must protect our most vulnerable — our children. After all, minors can’t vote, can’t purchase alcohol, can’t purchase cigarettes. … We shouldn’t allow a minor to get a permanent gender altering surgery in Oklahoma.” Pro-Trans Demonstrators Occupy Oklahoma Capitol to Protest Bill Defending Children
- “I’ve been referring to transgender ideology as a cult for a long time now, but this woman has truly seen it firsthand. An ally of the movement in every sense, she discovered how truly evil it is. Her support system within the cult pushed blanket affirmation, regardless of the consequences, and she’s lucky to have realized it was a mistake when she did.” A Mother’s Terrifying Epiphany After Transitioning Her 4-Year-Old Son: “I Feel Like I am Leaving a Cult”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Cancel culture mob rages as DeSantis takes home a Medal of Honor.” The Union League of Philadelphia Battles City Leftists Over DeSantis Award
- According to Keller, the school told him, “We’re not going to tell you why, and we appreciate your service, and you need to pick up your stuff and go.” He further claimed that the school told him the decision had something to do with his work at Big Bend National Park, where Keller’s permit was suspended in December. Mystery Surrounds Sudden Firing Of Notable Archaeologist. What Was He Digging Up?
- “Curiously absent from Obama’s biography of Harvey Milk was that the “gay rights icon” liked to have sex with underage boys.” FLASHBACK: When Obama Awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to a Sexual Predator
- Christian Toto: “Liberal scribes aren’t buying threequel’s feminist narrative, lack of fun.”Critics Call Magic Mike’s Last Dance Too Woke
- Dennis Prager: “For the first time in American history, the United States cannot be described as ‘a beacon of light, liberty, and justice.'” Why My Synagogue May Change Its Prayer for America
- “One cannot quantify sex and eros. It is a relationship that is mysterious and cannot be snuffed out by the ham-fisted attempts of ideologues to destroy it.” The Soviet Erotic and Today’s Misbegotten Effort to Kill Eros
HITHER & YON
- “If we want to stop our civilization from turning into Fahrenheit 451, hope lies not with intellectuals but with parents.” Relighting the Flame of Memory
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.