Good morning, kids. Good morning, kids. Ah yes, another week, another domestic terror attack, although the junta’s house organ propagandists will attempt to spin it as “mostly peaceful” or “understandable” or even “justified.” That is if they deign to even cover it at all, since according to President Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants Antifa is just “an idea” and not a real threat or organized movement. Nudge-nudge wink-wink, burn-burn.
What happened last night is a continuation of the rioting concerning so-called “Cop City,” Atlanta’s development of its own property into a police training facility. You may do a Colonel Kurtz “the horror!” now.
A few weeks after a shootout with police left an Antifa protester dead and a Georgia State Trooper injured, the “Defend the Atlanta Forest” movement of far-left goons has firebombed the construction site of a future public training facility for the city of Atlanta.
The domestic terrorist action came about as part of a “Week of Action” that the far-left group announced last month. The “action” began as a series of protest marches in Atlanta on Saturday but culminated in the violent act of terrorism that took place on Sunday night. . .
. . . “There was a massive police presence along Key Road in southeast Atlanta early Sunday evening as FOX 5 was told protestors were actively clashing with officers,” reports Fox 5. “Officials said at least one construction vehicle was set on fire.”
The good news is that police have locked down the site and put out the flames, and SWAT crews are in place.
Because it’s Sunday night, we haven’t seen statements yet from the city of Atlanta, Mayor Andre Dickens, or Gov. Brian Kemp.
It’s still a developing story, and to his credit (and I give it grudgingly considering his actions/inaction in the electoral arena), Brian Kemp did declare a state of emergency when violence erupted in late January. Antifa, along with BLM is more than merely an idea. They are for sure an organized, loosely or otherwise, violent extremist group whose goal is the overthrow of the United States government. I hate to break it to these maggots but the FBI, DOJ, CIA, State Dept., the entire Federal bureaucracy along with the Democrat Party and their Renfield/Remora/RINO stooges beat you all to the punch in November of 2020.
Of course, it is they who give Antifa “the space to destroy” to quote horrid harridan Stephanie Rawlings Blake. Presumably at any point, it is they who can take it away. Or can they? If Antifa and now to a much lesser extent BLM become too big for the breeches, and decide to, Roehm at will shall we say, how will the junta rein them in? Remember that Antifa at its core is an anarcho-communist movement. To my knowledge their manifesto does not mention what happens when they do tear down society and we begin Year Zero. I assume it would be up to local police departments to do the dirty work, but given the war on police, policing in general and the decarceration movement have utterly devastated police departments, how is that going to play out? Not well, judging by the situation as it stands.
Multiple sources told the [NY] Post the city allegedly has more than 300 vacancies and officers are quitting “because they feel disrespected,” according to the report. The Austin Police Association said 77 more officers are expected to retire before the end of March. Lt. Brian Moon, who retired last month after 23 years of service, said Austin has become like Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco “where if you’re at all conservative or in law enforcement, it’s become a hostile place.”
The staffing shortage is leading to later response times and 911 calls are being redirected to the non-emergency number “because there aren’t enough cops to solve the crimes,” according to the report. Senior Police Officer Justin Berry told the publication that the department has taken detectives off of cases to act as patrol officers.
“If you come home and find your home burglarized, calls like that are now going to 311,” said police union president Thomas Villarreal. “You’re not getting a police response to many property crimes if it’s not a violent crime that is currently ongoing.”
A former watch commander who goes by the name “Moody,” said the Austin Police Department has changed dramatically since he started in 1999, especially in 2021 when the city saw a record 88 homicides and a rise in violent crime. Moody said he has seen the city’s attitude toward police “shift” and said he did not feel the city was “really appreciating us the way they used to.”
The Austin City Council notably caved to the left-wing “defund the police” crusade in 2020, slashing the budget by $150 million following the death of George Floyd in Minnesota and the resulting protests and riots. Officials also cut 150 officer positions from the budget, according to the report.
It’s hard for me to feel any sympathy for places like Austin, or Portland, Seattle, Chicago and New York and half a hundred other cities and burgs that have eagerly and willingly swallowed the bullshit of systemic racism and this mythical war on black males by white or white-adjacent (i.e. the five uniformed animals from Memphis who were all black that beat Tyre Nichols to death) in the wake of the George Floyd incident. Of course, you can always get a pistol and defend yourself. Yeah, right. Meh, you people voted for it when you voted for maniacs like this George Gaviscon. Speaking of whom . . .
A career criminal named James Tubbs is accused of beating a man to death in Kern County, California. Tubbs sought special treatment by calling himself “Hannah” and claiming to be a woman. Prosecutor Shea Sanna wasn’t buying it and Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascón has suspended Sanna for “deadnaming” Tubbs, whom he correctly identified as a “predator.”
In 2013, Tubbs was accused of fondling a 4-year-old girl. Six months later in 2014 he attacked a 10-year-old girl in the bathroom of a Denny’s restaurant. In jailhouse phone calls, Tubbs boasted about getting better treatment by calling himself a “tranny.” Tubbs also called himself a “grown-ass man” and joked about making up the gender con. Tubbs is hardly the first criminal to play that game.
In 1980 in Los Angeles, a man named Rodney Quine gunned down Shahid Ali Baig, a father of three, then stole Baig’s car and $80. Quine was twice-married and had fathered two daughters, but once in prison the murderer claimed to have sought female status since the age of nine.
A forensic examination of hormones, chromosomes, internal organs, skeletal structure and such would have revealed the truth in short order. Trouble is, the justice system no longer follows the science. Like a mental patient who claims to be God or Napoleon, the murderer’s claim to be a woman was accepted, and then some.
According to an August 2015 LifeSiteNews report, federal judge Jon Tigar, “assigned himself to Quine’s case and appointed a team of San Francisco lawyers and the Transgender Law Center to represent him.” Tigar claimed that denying a prisoner’s “gender reassignment” surgery may constitute “deliberate indifference” to a serious medical need and, if so, would be unconstitutionally “cruel and unusual punishment.”
For the Obama judge, convicted murderers have a right to gender reassignment surgery, regardless of cost. In 2015, California became the first state to pony up taxpayers’ money for the sex-change operation of a convicted criminal. On January 5, 2017, Shiloh Heavenly Quine, 57, became the first U.S. inmate to receive state-funded sex-reassignment, at a cost of some $100,000.
“It just made me dizzy and sick,” Farida Baig, the murder victim’s daughter, told reporters. “I’m helping pay for his surgery. I live in California. It’s kind of like a slap in the face.”
If that quote doesn’t crystallize the phrase “you will be made to care, I don’t know what does. And while thugs, murderers and terrorists are flooding in from south of the border completely unchecked, along with thugs, murderers and terrorists who were spawned right here in the former good ol’ US of A, the Junta is laser-focused on the Phantom Menace: white nationalism:
. . . did you know that, on February 25, America’s neo-Nazi and White Supremacist groups sponsored a national “Day of Hate”? You probably didn’t hear anything about it unless you are Jewish and your inbox was inundated with emails from various Jewish organizations, synagogues, and even local condo boards, warning of “an online campaign by domestic violence extremists, calling for an anti-Semitic “Day of Hate.”
As it turned out, despite the terror this announcement caused in Jewish households and houses of worship across the country and as far away as Israel, the “Day of Hate” passed without incident, as reported in The Forward, a progressive Jewish publication.
It’s good that nothing happened. The last thing anyone wants, including this skeptic, is more violence. But anti-Semitism is on the march, and we must monitor and be aware of it no matter the source—white supremacists, non-white supremacists, Antifa, or Islamic extremists. The problem for Jews and non-Jews alike, as evidenced by the “Day of Hate” that never happened, is that America’s politicians, journalists, and activists are only concerned with anti-Semitism coming from white people.
I immediately noticed that many warnings included the buzzwords “domestic violence extremists“ or “far-right.” While there were no direct or credible threats, we were asked to be vigilant and report anything of concern to law enforcement—which ironically revealed that leftists perceive law enforcement as a force for good only when white people commit crimes. . .
. . . As family emails and texts volleyed back and forth in anticipation of the Day of Hate, I expressed my reservations about the legitimacy of the warnings, which appear to have come from the Anti-Defamation League and a group called the Counter Extremism Project. Did anyone verify that this social media chatter was indeed from real Nazi and white supremacist groups and not disinformation or bots? Or did we all take it at face value and pass on the news, as tenuous as it might have been, like a national game of Operator? . . .
. . . I am concerned this might have been a way to further incite hatred against conservatives and Trump supporters—a vile and heinous way of taking advantage of our collective fear of persecution as Jews for rank political ends. . .
. . . Today, in our America, the Wokists are just that dangerous. Their self-righteous, smug arrogance about what are permissible viewpoints, beliefs, values, or morals, and their unquenchable need to target individuals whose views differ, by outlawing their views and opinions, and punishing them through ostracization, cancellation, and even jail…are far more dangerous to the health of the republic and individual feelings of safety and freedom, than a bunch of brown shirts spraying anti-Semitic tropes on a wall and unfurling Nazi banners.
I am absolutely 100% concerned about neo-Nazi violence and the potential for them to rise to power and persecute my family. I am absolutely 100% committed to monitoring such groups.
But, what keeps me up at night is the threat from people already in power who have labeled conservatives like me—like us—”domestic violence extremists”; who will one day kick down my door in the dead of night and haul me away without any Due Process because of something I said or wrote.
Now, the author gets it. Meh, the last thing I, a Jew and child of a survivor of actual Nazi persecution, is concerned about in this country are the KKK, Aryan Brotherhood or any other standard or verifiable neo-Nazi organization. In a nation of about 330 million, the actual number of bona fide people who are confirmed as identifying as the aforementioned are roughly less than 20,000. That’s 20,000 out of 330 million
But who were the Nazis? That is an acronym for National SOCIALIST. Look who is in power. Look who is causing the physical acts of violence, mayhem and destruction. Look who is silencing, persecuting, blackballing and driving from the public square all voices that are not socialist. And look who the press and this Junta is going after.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Some argue that Amalgamated leveraging money from Democrats to pursue policies often championed by those clients creates novel conflicts.” Inside the ‘Ideological’ Bank Profiting Off Democrat Dollars and Funneling the Money Back To Leftist Causes
- Heather Mac Donald: “The feminization of the American university is all but complete.” In Loco Masculi
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The few sowed the wind, and the many reaped their whirlwind.” Life Among the Ruins
- “Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to be threatened to take it for a disease so deadly you have to be tested to know you have it.” — Anonymous Why Hasn’t the FDA Recalled the Chinese COVID “Vaccines?”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The domestic terrorist action came about as part of a ‘Week of Action’ that the far-left group announced last month.” Antifa Thugs Firebomb Atlanta Public Training Facility Construction Site
- Robert Spencer: “It’s crystal clear: Leftists think the Greater Idaho movement is ‘bad for the country’ because it’s bad for the Left. It shows what the constituents of the Leftist ideologues who wield state power really think of them. And that will never do. So expect to hear a great deal more about how nutty and silly and pointless this idea is.” Conservatives Want to Secede From Oregon, and Leftists Are ENRAGED
- “People usually don’t try to transform and then destroy that which they love. Right?” (because, in one sense, they view us the way “Palestinians” view Israel and Jews – jjs) If Leftists Hate America So Much, Why Don’t They Leave?
- “It is not clear where the money will come from, as the state has a budget deficit of roughly $25 billion this year, and many cities are also short of money. It is also unclear why California would pay for sins it did not commit.” (vote-buying by punishing taxpayers – jjs)California: Reparations Now Up to $360,000; State Never Allowed Slavery
- Piece of shit, and that’s giving excrement a bad name. Joe Biden Stokes Fear on ‘Voting Rights’ in Selma, Still No Visit to East Palestine
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- “Another Norfolk Southern freight train has derailed in Ohio.” Residents Told To Shelter In Place After Norfolk Southern Freight Train Derails In Ohio
* * * * *
- You think Tucker Carlson knows the difference between a T.J. Maxx and a Kohl’s?” Peter Puffer Buttigieg Attacks Critics
- Robert Spencer: “Suggesting that Erin Brockovich is a terrorist threat is just the latest indication of the Biden regime’s determination to criminalize legitimate and peaceful opposition. The most glaring indication of this came from Old Joe himself when he said that ‘Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.’ There will be many, many more. How Does a Leftist Hero Become a Villain? Oppose the Regime.
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Robert Spencer: “Here’s your Russian collusion.” Russian Billionaires Did Business with Hunter Biden, Dined with Joe, Dodged Sanctions
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “That executive order, which in many was was simply a rewording of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s communist and bigoted Green New Deal, required agencies to do things like reconsider where their pension funds were invested and to change those investments — not to get the best return on the dollar as required by law — but to protect them from ‘the threats of climate-related financial risk.’” AGs from 22 States Blast Biden’s Attempt to Illegally Insert Racial Quotas and Climate Change into Federal Contracting Law
- “An incredible record of consistency – except it has nothing to do with the environment.”Why the Eco-Left Doesn’t Care About Dead Whales
- “So what’s the Biden [junta] doing about this coaling up? Nothing! (Unless you count waiting a week before shooting down an intruding Chinese balloon as something.)” The Circle of Green — Big Money, Big Democrats, and Climate Change
- “Will the rush to force us all into EVs strain the power grid past its breaking point?” The Electric Vehicle-Blackout Connection
- “Why the climate change lawsuits have no merit.” Using the Courts to Shake Down Fossil Fuel Companies
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Terry Jeffrey: “The Bureau Labor Statistics on Wednesday published the annual average unemployment rates for all fifty states.” All 9 States With Lowest Unemployment Rates in 2022 Had Republican Governors; All 10 With Highest Had Democrats
- “The Republicans’ strategies to get reform through the door have failed. This one might work.” Beating Democrats on Social Security Reform
- Grover Norquist: “Formerly a bipartisan commission, FTC Chair Lina Khan has driven Republicans out of the agency and is pursuing her mission to put every industry in a ‘Mother-May-I’ relationship with the federal government. Congress needs to step in and get the FTC back on track before it is too late.” This Millennial Empress Could Shut Down Your Business. Congress Must Stop Her Before It’s Too Late
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “LA District Attorney George Gascón punishes prosecutor for ‘deadnaming’ a career criminal.” Hannah and His Sisters
- Clarice Feldman: “In which it is revealed how the Dems, when it comes to crime, can’t help but repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot.” Trials and Tribulations
- “After a case of reckless driving left a teenager critically injured, St. Louis’s chief prosecutor faces a bid to remove her from office.” Show-Me State Showdown
- “The Austin City Council notably caved to the left-wing “defund the police” crusade in 2020, slashing the budget by $150 million following the death of George Floyd in Minnesota and the resulting protests and riots. Officials also cut 150 officer positions from the budget, according to the report.” Report: Austin Police Officers Quit in Droves, Texas City ‘Hostile Place’ for Conservatives
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Somewhere, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) is sharpening his Fauci scalpel. Paul and the pocket-sized Fauci have a long-standing feud over Fauci’s handling of the [Chinese] COVID response — and whether or not Fauci was aware that the NIH money was being spent on gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab.” Boom! Report Suggests Fauci Tried to Suppress Lab Leak Theory
- His adviser concurred, with Poole replying, “Yep that’s what will get proper bahviour [sic] change.” Leaked 2020 Messages Reveal Former UK Health Sec’s Plan to “Frighten to Pants Off Everyone” by “Deploying New Strain”
- Reed Spaulding IV, MD: “With a new GOP-controlled Congress, a sense of balance is being restored in the discussion of [Chinese] COVID.” Congress Finally Examines Fauci’s Faulty Chinese COVID Policies
- “If any country has information about the origins of the pandemic, it’s essential for that information to be shared with WHO and the international scientific community,” WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Friday, coming quickly on the heels of FBI Director Christopher Wray saying this week that the source of the pandemic was “most likely a potential lab incident in Wuhan”. WHO Urges Countries to Reveal Intel on Chinese COVID Origins After FBI Director’s Statements
- “I know it may make some of you uncomfortable, but that little state above me, Delaware is one of them, has the highest rate, one of the highest rates of gun ownership,” Biden said at the House Democrat Caucus Issues in Baltimore, Maryland on Wednesday night. Biden Vows to Ban So-Called Assault Weapons “Come Hell or High Water”
- “Breitbart News has pointed out that gun controllers often swell gun violence numbers by lumping suicides in with actual homicide numbers.” (wow, some truth from SeeBS – jjs) CBS News: Majority of Gun Deaths are Suicides Rather Than Gun Violence
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Virginia Democrats and teachers union kill any thought of a Victims of Communism Day.”Teach Your Children Well — About Communism
- “Parents need to wake up.” Advocates Sound Alarm About Satanist After-School Clubs Sprouting Across the Country
- “Data suggests, however, that diversity might not be the only reason for this decision.”Delaware Lowers Standards for Bar Exam in Effort to Increase Diversity
- J. Christian Adams: “I have spoken at Northwestern law twice since 2011. If I were invited again as a current Commissioner on the United States Commission on Civil Rights to speak about tolerance, free speech, and the Western tradition of open free debate without resorting to thuggish tactics, I am not sure I would want to go back given the nasty, intolerant place that law school has become.” ‘Big Gay Dance Party’ at Northwestern Law to Appease Anti-Free Speech Students
- “The study of literature no longer animates students’ minds and souls.” Why English Departments Died
- According to the publication, the students of the Priory School in the East Sussex town of Lewes were referred to with “they/them” pronouns without consulting the “outraged” parents. UK School Makes All Students “Non-Binary,” Enforces Use of “Gender Neutral” Pronouns
- “A look at where tens of millions of dollars are really going.” Prager U Video: What is the University Diversity Scam?
- “Estimated 100,000 unborn babies are aborted in Germany each year.” Germany Set to Pass Law Curbing Pro-Life Protests
- “Planned Parenthood carefully controls and coordinates the entire policymaking process to promote its goal of sexual revolution.” The Sex-Ed Industrial Complex Revolves Around Planned Parenthood and is Fueled by Your Tax Dollars
- “. . . after nearly two dozen Republican state attorney generals threatened legal action against the company.” Walgreens Won’t Distribute Abortion Pill In 21 States, Spokesperson Says
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Because many Democrat voters listed Murkowski as their second choice during the jungle primary, Murkowski won a majority of votes on the second round of tabulation. RCV is also how Democrat Mary Peltola last year won Alaska’s lone congressional seat, despite nearly 60 percent of voters casting their ballots for a Republican.” Utah Considers Ranked-Choice Voting in Primaries Despite Disasters in Alaska and Maine
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Anti-Semitism is bad enough, but to have hoaxes used to end a fundamental constitutional right, one that protects us all, is even worse.” Is the Left Harnessing Fake Anti-Semitic Attacks To Silence Americans’ Speech? (the fake attacks are from fake white supremacists; the real anti-Semitism is 99.999% from Leftists – jjs)
- “The plaintiff in the 303 Creative LLC v. Elenis case, graphic designer Lorie Smith, is challenging the Colorado Anti-Discrimination Act (CADA), a law that bars public accommodations from restricting services based on sexual orientation.” SCOTUS’ Decision in Upcoming Case Could Have Massive Implications for Small Business Owners of Faith
- “The battle over religious liberty in Missouri reminds us how deeply our culture misunderstands nature and religion.” A Perversion of Faith
- To the enthusiastic crowd, Trump said, “In 2016, I declared, ‘I am your voice.’ Today I add, I am your warrior, I am your justice, and for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution.” I AM YOUR RETRIBUTION: Donald Trump delivers vintage America First CPAC speech
- “Trump seemed eager to settle scores with members of both parties after a turbulent first term and his re-election loss in 2020. Calling the 2024 contest ‘the final battle,’ Trump acknowledged in the event’s keynote address that he is wiser now about the way Washington works.” Defiant Trump Easily Wins CPAC ’24 Poll, Vows To ‘Deal With RINOs’
- “Manchin, who along with Arizona’s independent Sen. Kyrsten Sinema often serves as a roadblock to leftist proposals in Congress, offered little insight on Sunday as he faced a flurry of questions regarding his plans, including possible presidential aspirations.” Manchin Balks On Endorsing Biden, Teases “Political Decision”
- Saenz said, “Nikki Haley, one of the Republican candidates, is calling for mental competency tests for those politicians over the age of 75. What do you think about that?” Jill Biden: Nikki Haley’s Competency Tests for Older Politicians Pitch ‘Ridiculous’
- Lloyd Billingsley: “From Wilson to Roosevelt to Biden, and beyond.” Deception and Failure
- “[Marianne] Williamson announced Saturday she would again run for president, making her the first Democrat to announce a run this cycle. Williamson spoke about economic injustice and called for universal health care, paid family or sick leave, tuition free education and a guaranteed wage.” Dem Presidential Challenger Accuses DNC of ‘Rigging’ Primary System for Biden
- “They tried to bribe me with a job title, with a huge salary, a position on a board. This is how they do it,” Lake continued. “This person standing before me was sent at the request of some powerful people back East. They want me out of politics.” Lake did not specify who approached her, which organization the person represented, or anything else about the alleged bribe. Kari Lake Claims ‘Powerful People From Back East’ Offered Her a Bribe to Leave Politics
- “We need more responsible citizens and a more virtuous electorate, and that may be harder to produce than a few more Republican victories.” (the author ignores the Dao-Min Yen factor, but he’s on the whole correct – jjs) Playing the Blame Game Honestly
- “It’s so much work to get there, and it’s expensive. If it’s also going to be like visiting a registry of motor vehicles, it’s just not worth it to me.” My CPAC 2023 Adventure – And Why I’m Never Going Back
- “It’s really something to see Democrat politician wives being so concerned about enjoying the perks of their husband’s political careers that they’d turn a blind to the symptoms that are obvious to everyone else. It might make them worse people than their husbands.” Jill Biden and Gisele Fetterman Really Are Two of a Kind
- “Faith is who I am.” NYC Mayor Pushes Back Against CNN Host, Doubles Down On Christian Faith
- “The leftists are terrified by actual democracy, as is seen in their ruthless suppression of populists on both the Right and the Left.” America First—In Defense of Democracy
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Why a coherent anti-war movement has not formed to oppose U.S. involvement in the increasingly unpopular war in Ukraine.” Chickenhawk Down
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Gaetz on Sunday criticized Milley’s visit, which he said sought to “justify America’s continued involvement in a Middle Eastern civil war.” Syria Visit by Joint Chiefs Chairman Slammed by Regime – and by GOP Lawmaker Who Wants US Troops Out
- Robert Spencer: ” . . . But not Biden.” Iranian Mullahs Ratchet Up Threats to Kill Trump
- “Ravier, a former member of Marine Le Pen’s National Rally (RN) who joined political pundit and writer Eric Zemmour’s Reconquest party last year, faces trial on March 9th in the criminal court of Marseilles on charges of incitement to discrimination, hatred, or violence.”French Senator Faces Trial for Tweet Saying “Immigration Kills”
- “Like clockwork, leftists thugs turn to physical aggression when they don’t get their political way — but who is funding these protests?” The Dark Money Trail of Opponents to Israel’s Judicial Reform
- “The documents indicate that, since 2020, Foggy Bottom has sent over $38,000 to the Movement for Quality Government (MQG), the Israeli nonprofit stoking nationwide anti-Netanyahu protests that have seen protesters clash with police and target Netanyahu’s family members. MQG is seeking to takedown Netanyahu’s government over his support for major reforms to the Israeli supreme court that would significantly limit its power.” How Taxpayer Funds are Flowing to a Group Bankrolling Anti-Netanyahu Protests
- “Is Israel Ready for War with Hamas?” Is Israel Ready for War with Hamas?
- “PM Trudeau stonewalling public investigation into Beijing’s interference.” Canada’s Election Watchdog Opens Probe Into Allegations of Chinese Meddling to Keep Trudeau in Power
- “The longtime ideological and political brains behind the Chinese throne is a former visiting scholar in the U.S.” China’s Leading Ideologist: Wang Huning
- “China and its actors have become the world’s most dominant ongoing transnational criminal and money laundering enterprise.” China’s Role in Black-Market Money Laundering
- “Uganda also suffers from radical Muslim terrorism, as the Islamic State and other radicals target Uganda for violence and jihad. With such serious threats to deal with, it’s no wonder Museveni laughed at the idea of wasting time playing political games with LGBTQ activists.”Ugandan President Has Hilarious Response to LGBTQ Activists’ Request
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “EcoHealth Alliance — the nonprofit that infamously funneled taxpayer funds into the Wuhan Institute of Virology for bat-based coronavirus research — was given a shocking loophole in Congress’s omnibus spending package to receive money for research in China supported by the country’s communist leadership. Why? Our government won’t tell us.” Congress Quietly Left The Door Open To Funneling More Tax Dollars To EcoHealth Research In China For ‘National Security’
- “We demand an inquiry by a sitting high court judge into this murder.” India: Muslim Doctor, Despite Warnings, Harasses Hindu Medical Student Until She Commits Suicide
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Phil Washington learns what’s in those silver birds up there.” Biden FAA Can’t Answer a Single Aviation-Related Query
- “Chicago shows the utter meltdown of a multicultural society and the limits of think-tank conservatism.” Chicago Needs Liberty, But Order Too
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Ten years after First Lady Michelle Obama’s ‘Let’s Move’ campaign, childhood obesity has only gotten worse.” FDA Let Marketers Label Sugar-Soaked Cereals as ‘Healthy’ for Years, and Big Food is Fighting to Keep it That Way
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This range suggests that the 2020 prediction is not failing as badly as it appeared previously.” Sunspot update: After going through the roof last month, sunspots drop into the attic this month
- “The press release goes to great length to reassure everyone that these Ukrainian nozzles are still flightworthy, that the fix is merely changing the material used in the nozzle’s throat insert.” ESA attributes Vega-C launch failure to faulty nozzle from the Ukraine
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A decision has been made by our legislative branch to pass a law which, along with the Obergefell v. Hodges, essentially wounds or kills the foundation of civilization.” The Courts vs. Marriage
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Don’t fall into the woke trap.” Chris Rock Torches Wokeness, Meghan Markle, and Will Smith in Netflix Special
- “If Disney really wants to strike a blow for racial justice, it should shut down Disneyland and all its other theme parks in view of its past dissemination of racist tropes, and pronto. It’s the least that Disney can do, and it’ll be doing us all a favor.” Now Disney Says Bluebirds and Sunshine Are Racist, Too
- “What explains the transformations?” Hollywood’s Biggest Lefties Airing Second Thoughts
- “Hilton endorses the destruction of human life so long as that child is unwanted due to inconvenience or sex.” Paris Hilton to Keep 20 Humans Frozen Until They Die Because She Wants a Girl
- “It’s appropriate for America to have an honest reckoning with its slave past, but that’s not what’s happening here, as activists pervert history for money.” Politicized Black History and the Great American Shakedown
- Roger Kimball: “Once whetted, the appetite of the woke beast is insatiable. But one senses it is nearly sated in its hate feast against Scott Adams.” The Passion of Scott Adams
- Thad McCotter: “My faith in Hollywood is literally shaking right now.” Riding the Storm Out with Cocaine Bear
- “The disgraced FBI director has always been a whiz with fictional tales, so it was a natural crossover.” Lyin’ James Comey Broadens His Horizons and Officially Becomes a “Novelist”
- “Our lives are not our own.” A Walk in the Clouds of Cloud Atlas, Part 2
- Christian Toto: “Mel Brooks, new collaborators stumble through bland, laugh-free sketches.”Woke History of the World: Part II Flunks Satire 101
- “Gustave de Molinari was a leading representative of the laissez-faire school of classical liberalism in France.” Learn From Bastiat’s Successor, Too
HITHER & YON
- “Sister Diamond was brave, bodacious, and always a pleasure to watch. She asserted herself and spoke truth to power, while others cowered and fled into the shadows.” The Passing of Lynette ‘Diamond’ Hardaway
- “Johannes Vermeer’s treatment of love distinguished him from his peers.” Portrayals of Love
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.