Good morning, kids. See if you can find a common thread in these different stories. First, we take you to the hallowed halls of American alma mater circa 2023:
UB’s Young Americans for Freedom (YAF) chapter hosted former Republican Florida Rep. Allen West to speak on campus during the spring 2022 semester, after which three group members were chased across campus by a swarm of “50 to 100 people,” the student newspaper the Spectator reported. The police have since investigated reports that the three students had been harassed for months by conducting interviews and reviewing security cameras, but cannot identify responsible individuals.
The district office “could not prove that a crime occurred beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law,” it confirmed to the DCNF.
Police reports revealed that one YAF student claimed to have removed their shoes because they “could not run fast enough with them on” and hid in a bathroom, according to documents obtained by the Spectator. A second student reported to have run from protesters while a third was reportedly assaulted.
The third student said to have been “kicked … in the testicles and punched … twice in the back,” but could not identify the alleged assailant in videos taken at the scene nor provide a deposition, according to the Spectator. . .
. . . “Although numerous individuals could be seen on security video following students through the campus after the event, the intent to harass or cause physical harm by any specific individual(s) could not be proven by the available evidence,” John Della Contrada, UB spokesperson, told the Spectator.
Individuals who follow people in a public place are guilty of harassment if they have the “intent to harass, annoy or alarm another person,” according to New York law.
A similar, yet slightly less violent incident occurred in Connecticut where a TPUSA event was disrupted to the point of the Candace Owens documentary on George Floyd and BLM could not continue.
These kinds of things are an almost daily occurrence while the overt intimidation of individual students who may not agree with what is being taught or promoted on campus happens perhaps tens of thousands of times an hour each and every day, even when not attending class.
People inside Georgia’s DeKalb County Jail broke windows and lit small objects on fire during a Wednesday evening protest decrying domestic terrorism charges levied against more than 20 people after a violent demonstration at a nearby police training center construction site, according to local media.
The 23 people charged with domestic terrorism following the destructive Sunday protest at the forest site of the planned training center, unofficially dubbed “Cop City,” were booked in DeKalb County Jail, according to 11Alive, and DeKalb County Magistrate Judge Anna Davis later denied 22 of them bond but granted $5,000 bond to accused Southern Poverty Law Center Attorney Thomas Webb Jurgens. Individuals inside the jail broke cell windows and tossed out lit objects as the Wednesday night protest outside the jail occurred, with a small fire subsequently burning on a rooftop ledge, according to WSB-TV.
Demonstrators outside projected statements including “STOP COP CITY,” “DROP ALL CHARGES” and “FOREST DEFENSE IS SELF DEFENSE” on the building, Fox 5 Atlanta reported. . .
. . . The SPLC said Monday that Jurgens was acting as a legal observer on the National Lawyers Guild’s (NLG) behalf when he was arrested, arguing his arrest was evidence of “heavy-handed law enforcement intervention against protesters” and not of a crime.
Prior to the Sunday incident, 19 people had already been charged with domestic terrorism since December for alleged conduct in opposition to the police training center, according to the AJC.
Of course, unlike the “violent, white-supremacist insurrectionists ordered by Donald Trump to capture Congress and seize control on J-6, the Day of Even More Infamy-er Infamy than Pearl Harbor!” who are still rotting in jail two years later, these “mostly peaceful” little darlings are the good guys, yo!
The thugs announced a “week of action” for the first week in March. And they delivered. On Sunday night, a group of domestic terrorists used the cover of a “peaceful protest” and a music festival — because nothing’s more conducive to music than an old prison farm — and firebombed portions of the facility, damaging buildings, construction equipment, and at least one police vehicle.
Authorities quickly got the scene under control and arrested 23 goons, charging them with domestic terrorism. At least some of them made their first court appearance on Tuesday. Sure, Americans are innocent until proven guilty, and some of these people may have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time, but it’s clear that someone has been engaging in domestic terrorism at the training facility site.
One local activist told a local media outlet that this type of action is justified. Because police brutality or something, of course.
“There are protesters who are engaging in civil disobedience and direct action—and yes—some of those protesters’ tactics may from the outside look extreme,” Kamau Franklin told Fox 5.
It’s worth noting that Franklin isn’t exactly an impartial observer. Instead, he’s the lead of “Community Movement Builders, one of the groups opposing what they refer to as ‘Cop City,’” Fox 5 reports. . .
. . . “I think the movement has the responsibility to discuss tactics and strategies for moving the movement forward,” he stated, “We’ve had people thrown to the ground, beat up — all of this is coming from the policing side — the state side.”
Franklin resorts to the old childhood argument: “they started it.” And notice how, in the first quote, he says that the tactics of the violent extremists merely “may from the outside look extreme.”
Look extreme? Seriously? These domestic terrorists shot at law enforcement, vandalized historic buildings, torched a police car, and did extensive damage to the construction site. And that’s in 2023 alone.
“The ‘protesters’ against what the left calls ‘Cop City’ have vandalized the offices of the contractor in charge of the project, confronted contractor employees at their homes, and disrupted church services where employees of the contractor worship,” we reported here at PJ Media in January. “Antifa punks even firebombed a center for at-risk youth located near the planned facility.”
It should be noted that aside from the usual aimless, parents’-basement-dwelling, soulless wastes of life with the nose rings and Krylon hair, you also have well educated (at least on paper) individuals like the SPLC lawyer and the two lawyers who got slaps on the wrist for firebombing a NYPD police cruiser in 2020. The similarities between them and the cute hijinx of Billy Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn and the Weatherman are obvious, and frightening for what they portend.
A journalist who testified about alleged government censorship Thursday described the rise of a “censorship-industrial complex” funded with American tax dollars to Fox News host Tucker Carlson.
“It was a very disturbing event, as you pointed out. They then proceeded to demand to know who our sources were, which of course, we were unwilling to share with them,” journalist Michael Shellenberger told Carlson, a co-founder of the Daily Caller News Foundation.
“It’s important to remember the context here,” Shellenberger continued. “We were revealing here this is way beyond woke censorship within Twitter, we have now discovered a censorship-industrial complex that includes government-funded entities that are doing state-sponsored censorship.”
. . . “They are now seeking widespread use of artificial intelligence to censor accurate information. We’ve now seen Facebook and Twitter caught censoring accurate information about coronavirus vaccinations because they were worried that it would lead to vaccine hesitancy,” Shellenberger said.
“The story has really evolved, and there is much more to say on it we are still discovering quite a bit of information, but what you’re basically seeing here is the rise of a for-profit censorship industry funded by American taxpayers to censor real-world information,” Shellenberger continued.
To paraphrase what GIs used to say about combat, it’s the Molotov cocktail you never hear that gets you. But in the case of Shellenberger’s colleague Matt Taibbi, he heard it loud and clear, along with the halitosis and rabies and stood his ground.
Democrats went after journalist Matt Taibbi in an attempt to pressure him to reveal his sources relating to the Twitter Files at a House Judiciary Committee hearing Thursday.
Democratic Rep. Sylvia Garcia of Texas said she wanted to follow up on questions from ranking member Democratic Del. Stacey E. Plaskett of the Virgin Islands and asked Taibbi when Elon Musk first contacted him regarding writing the Twitter files. When Taibbi hesitated, Garcia said, “I just need a date, sir.”
“But I can’t give it to you unfortunately because this is a question of sourcing and I don’t give up — I’m a journalist — I don’t reveal my sources,” Taibbi responded.
Taibbi is a left-leaning, award-winning author and investigative reporter and one of the journalists who has participated in posting The Twitter Files, which are internal Twitter documents revealing alleged wrongdoing between Twitter and government agencies. Musk promoted the public release of the Twitter Files after taking over the company.
Garcia retorted that it’s a question of chronology and not sourcing, but Taibbi told her that it is in fact a question of sourcing. Garcia cut him off, stating, “Because you earlier said that someone had sent you through the internet some message about whether you would be interested in some information.”
“Yes, and I referred to that person as a source,” Taibbi explained.
Garcia then asked when Elon Musk first approached Taibbi, inferring Elon Musk was the source.
“Again, congresswoman, you’re asking a journalist to reveal his sources,” Taibbi persisted.
“So then you consider Mr. Musk to be the direct source of all this?” Garcia asked.
Taibbi responded that is not what he was saying and told Garcia she was attempting to persuade him to say Musk was the source. He said he cannot answer that question.
“If you’re telling me you can’t answer because it’s your source then the only logical conclusion is that he is in fact your source,” Garcia said.
Taibbi responded that Garcia was free to conclude that.
Garcia then said she did not understand and that Taibbi “can’t have it both ways.”
The chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio chimed in and loudly stated, “No, he can. He’s a journalist.”
Bingo, but Jordan should have said “He’s a REAL journalist.” Unlike stooges and flunkies like Fake Tapper or George Stephanoponanist-Onassis whose sources are exclusively the Democrat National Committee, Media Matters, the SPLC, or in the case of the Russia Collusion Hoax, the FBI and CIA.
It’s funny, as in vomit-inducing, that these turds are all shrieking about wanting the truth and yet when people are giving it to them, or attempting to give it to them, they want them silenced. On that score, two words: Tucker Carlson. 44,000 hours of raw, unedited videotape footage from just one building over the course of maybe 6-8 hours. Probably one of the most well documented events other than the Super Bowl (not the recent ones but going back a few decades). And yet the cries to remove him from the airwaves for merely playing the tapes are louder than the Marshal amps at a 1973 Deep Purple concert and putting your head in the exhaust nozzle of the Concorde at full throttle combined.
And yet, Bennie Thompson, the chairman of this disgusting, farcical, banana republic kangaroo court investigating the events of January 6th comes out and admits that he never saw one second of those 44,000 hours of tapes!
Tapes that you’d think were the prima-facie slam-dunk irrefutable proof of their insurrection trope. Tapes so sensitive that Tucker Carlson’s revealing them to the public was a crime perhaps equal to the alleged mythical insurrection itself. Two years of dragging Trump and most of America through a pile of diseased excrement, and he didn’t see the tapes?! Meh, it’s not that he’s incompetent or an idiot (at least in this case). He didn’t see the tapes because he didn’t need to see them. The conclusion of the panel was preordained from the get-go, before the first gavel banged and Kinzinger pulled a booger-encrusted nose hair to fake a sob for the cameras. He knew — and now everyone knows who has eyes to see — that they blasted the myth of a Trump-led violent insurrection to pieces.
You can probably feel my apoplexy and BP skyrocketing about now.
Psaki-psircling back to the top, whether it’s a boot to the groin, a Molotov cocktail, the Joe Stalin applause sign in your classroom as your transvestite instructor buggers a kitten while demanding you sing “The Internationale” or this government – this illegitimate junta who seized power via a stolen election that capped off a 100-year slow revolution – persecuting actual journalists and innocent people, the common thread is the silencing of all opposition. By any and every means necessary.
Have a great weekend, and see you tomorrow for the hobby thread. Be there. Aloha.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “From Ruby Ridge to now, federal security agencies have not faced any consequences for their gross violations of Americans’ rights.” New DHS Report Shows Why You Should Stay Mad
- Richard Fernandez: “. . . even the politicians realize there’ll be a lot less public desire to eat bugs, live in dark unheated ruins and make out with bearded ladies after privation brings the demand for basics back. China and Russia need not ‘outsuffer’ the West in a military sense, only in a political one as hardship melts the Western progressive vision away.”Outsuffering the Woke Western Alliance
- Daniel Greenfield: “Crime, treason, riots, open borders and our other threats are coming out of campuses.” (and more and more out of K–12 – jjs) America’s Crisis is the Universities
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “Plenty of other falsehoods and misrepresentations animate the fable of January 6. But for those honestly seeking the truth, consider this a cheat sheet for future use.” (memorize this and have it handy for the Kurts and Karens infecting your life – jjs) A Handy January 6 Fact Sheet
* * * * *
- “Fox prime time doubled MSNBC’s average of 1.49 million total viewers and brought in more than six times the viewers of CNN.” Tucker Carlson’s Ratings Skyrocket With Airing of January 6th Video Footage
- ” . . . Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.), the chair of the January 6 Select Committee . . . admitted that he never even reviewed any footage before it was shown to the public.” J6 Committee Chair Makes a Disturbing Admission
- “If the Democrats and their lychee-free allies in the GOP — chiefly the three-headed swamp hydra quislings Romney, Graham, and McConnell — can get an ‘insurrection’ conviction against Trump, he can’t run for president in 2024, and then our filthy federal government can get back to business as usual: selling arms to Ukraine and pushing feckless vaccines.”Three Reasons the Libs Will Never Believe J6 Was the Definition of a Mostly Peaceful Protest
- “If further releases of the surveillance footage – that Democrats purposely kept hidden from view – continue to undercut this narrative, what are they going to do? Change the subject.”Turning a Blind Eye to Inconvenient Truths About Jan. 6
- David Harsanyi: “If we had transparency and a functioning press, people wouldn’t need to turn elsewhere.” We Wouldn’t Need Tucker Carlson if the Jan. 6 Committee Hadn’t Put On a Partisan Show Trial
- Robert Spencer: “The larger, more insidious goal at the heart of the Democrats’ ‘investigation.'” What the Jan. 6 Revelations Confirm About the Left’s Ominous Agenda
* * * * *
- “People inside Georgia’s DeKalb County Jail broke windows and lit small objects on fire during a Wednesday evening protest decrying domestic terrorism charges levied against more than 20 people after a violent demonstration at a nearby police training center construction site, according to local media.” (they should all be taken out and summarily executed – jjs) ‘Drop All Charges’: Blazing Chaos Breaks Out During Protest Outside Jail Housing Alleged Domestic Terrorists
- “How exactly does ‘an idea’ do these things?” Antifa Warriors Brownshirt-Terrorists Assault Police, Set Fires Again
- “I want to make clear the FBI’s inappropriate querying of a duly elected member of Congress is egregious and a violation not only that degrades the trust in FISA, but is viewed as a threat to the separation of powers,” [Rep. Darin] LaHood said at the hearing, according to Fox. FBI May Have Used FISA to Spy on the Congressman Overseeing FISA, Whose Renewal Is “Top Legislative Priority” for Biden
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Democrats went after journalist Matt Taibbi in an attempt to pressure him to reveal his sources relating to the Twitter Files at a House Judiciary Committee hearing Thursday.”‘Twitter Files’ Hearing Descends Into Anarchy As Dems Push Journalist To Reveal His Sources
- “It’s important to remember the context here,” Shellenberger continued. “We were revealing here this is way beyond woke censorship within Twitter, we have now discovered a censorship-industrial complex that includes government-funded entities that are doing state-sponsored censorship.” ‘A Very Disturbing Event’: Michael Shellenberger Describes ‘Censorship-Industrial Complex’ Created With Taxpayer Funds
- “This is a grave threat to people of all political persuasions.” Big Tech’s Digital McCarthyism
- “It’s not a slippery slope.” Twitter Files Journalist Shellenberger: Govt. Censorship is ‘Mechanism’ Only Seen in ‘Totalitarian Societies’
- “Democrats revealed their clear disregard for free speech in the second hearing of the Select Weaponization Committee.” Democrats Desperate To Implement Censorship Regime Disregard Free Speech In Weaponization Hearing
- Robert Spencer: “House Judiciary Committee subpoenas Biden’s ex-disinformation chief Nina Jankowicz.” ( Will She Sing?
* * * * *
- “New hire Sarah Miller highlights close relationship between FTC and left-wing advocacy groups that objected to Musk’s Twitter takeover.” FTC Hires Anti-Musk Activist Amid Agency’s Investigation of Twitter
- “Yep, during the entire week of February 27, CNN could only attract 530,000 average primetime viewers.” XiNN/CNN’s Credibility Crash Continues with 71% Collapse in Primetime Viewers
- “Oh wow okay so it really is #bannedcamp isn’t it Band Camp?” Massive Platform Yanks Tim Pool’s Music Without Explanation, Pool Floats Legal Action
- “Even after being relegated to page B-1, the story of the wounded officers was given inferior placement to one about a man sailing across the Pacific Ocean ‘to honor his Korean heritage.’” Three Police Officers Shot in Los Angeles and It Doesn’t Make the Front Page of the L.A. Times (but Look at What Does)
- Robert Spencer: “The First Amendment constitutes a formidable obstacle to their plans but only as long as there remain five Supreme Court Justices to uphold it and not nuance it away. Already Leftists parrot the claim that ‘hate speech is not free speech,’ a neat propaganda slogan that has no basis in either logic or law but which makes it clear that more assaults on the First Amendment are in the offing. Patriots should be aware and resolute.” They Never Give Up: Washington State Bill Would Destroy Free Speech and Criminalize Opposing the Left
- “The author of the article, Sammy Roth – who predictably proudly wears a mask in his Twitter bio – confesses that he is complicit in the racism of LA’s polluted air as well.” LA Times Blames “White Drivers” for Polluting the Air Breathed by “People of Color”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “OGWA is an independent, nonpartisan trade association representing workers across the country. The group is launching a petition in support of the project and believes more oil will benefit the American people.” Oil Workers Push Biden Junta to Approve Billion Dollar Drilling Project Being Fought By Environmentalists
- “Any excuse serves an alarmist. California’s flood season has ended the scare about a megadrought, but now we’re being warned about megafloods.” From Megadroughts to Megafloods
- ” . . . investment plan fiduciaries can place retirement savings into ESG investments without the consent of employees. Even as ESG funds significantly underperform, expose investors to more risk, and charge higher fees than traditional investment funds, which can reduce participants’ retirement savings over time.” Kevin McCarthy Signs Bill Killing Biden’s ESG Rule For Retirement Plan Investments
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- While the term “corporation” is widely used to depict large companies such as Microsoft, Walmart, and McDonald’s, C-corporations are both small and large businesses, the most prevalent of corporations. Individual shareholders of C-corporations already have profits taxed both on a corporate and personal level (double taxation). Joe Biden Announces Corporate Tax Hike to 28%, Likely to Burden Small Business
- Daniel Greenfield: “Millions will pay more while government bureaucrats get their biggest raise since Carter.” Biden Raises Taxes for Americans, Raises Pay for Bureaucrats
- “Dead on arrival.” Republicans Slam Biden Budget’s Higher Taxes And Spending
- “General Motors used to sell half of all cars in the U.S. market. Now it sells one in six. How many cars it’ll be able to produce with fewer than half of today’s headcount remains unclear, and is not a topic Marra addressed in today’s memo. How the mighty have fallen.”BAILOUT MOTORS: GM Gutting Half Its U.S. Workforce
- “Tariffs, not free trade, led America to industrialize.” How “National Developmentalism'” Built America
- Terry Jeffrey: “Mexico was the second largest source of U.S. imports in the month, sending $36,987,600,000 in goods to the United States in January. It was also the second largest source of the U.S. trade deficit for the month. Because the United States exported only $26,948,400,000 in goods to Mexico during the month, the U.S. trade deficit with Mexico in January was $10,039,200,000.” $38,252,900,000: China Was Largest Source of U.S. Imports in January
- “The processes of capitalism cannot in themselves guarantee meaningful liberty to citizens. Ultimately, only we ourselves can defend our own liberty.” Ideology and Interest in the Neoliberal Blob
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- “Sen. J.D. Vance’s testimony to the EPW on the Railway Safety Act and relief for East Palestine.” J.D. Vance Op-Ed: Railway Safety: For America and For East Palestine
- “Senators grilled the CEO on the East Palestine, Ohio chemical train crash.” Another Norfolk Southern Train Derails As CEO Testifies To Congress
BIDEN BEIJING BALLOON-ACY
- “Rubio, Wicker say Colin Kahl sought to shift attention to Trump.” Biden Official Leaked Classified Info About Trump-Era Chinese Spy Balloons to Deflect Criticism of Junta, Senators Say
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “No evidence has emerged to support the claim—initially advanced by Democrats and former intelligence officials—that the release of documents found on Hunter Biden’s laptop was part of a Russian disinformation campaign to smear President Biden. But when pressed on this question during a House Intelligence Committee hearing Thursday, Wray repeatedly dodged, citing an ongoing Justice Department investigation.” FBI Chief Won’t Dismiss Erroneous Claim That Hunter Biden Laptop Release Was Part of ‘Disinformation’ Campaign
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “In October 2022, the Washington, DC, City Council voted 12-1 to advance a law to allow foreign nationals, regardless of whether they have visas, green cards, or are illegally in the United States, to vote in local elections such as school board and mayoral races.” Biden Junta Suggests Support for Allowing Foreign Nationals to Vote in Local D.C. Elections
- “Adams has now changed his tune and decided not to welcome any more illegals — despite constantly bragging about New York being a ‘sanctuary city.’” Mayor Eric Adams Surrenders New York City’s Title of “Sanctuary City”
- “Agents I interviewed who work the wall described the same simple, inalterable physics about its effect on regular pedestrian immigrant flows.” What I Saw at the Border the Day Biden Let Trump’s Wall Construction Die in the Desert
- “A federal judge just tossed out Biden’s ‘catch and release’ policy in big win for Florida’s Ron DeSantis along with 19 other states.” Did Ron DeSantis Just Shut Down the Open Border?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “DC residents aren’t represented in the Senate. It’s ironic some of my colleagues have no compunction about acting against the will of Americans in DC,” Warnock said. (two-faced fraud could’ve been brave and voted “no” – jjs) SHOT: Democrat Wife-Beating Slumlord Raphael Warnock Votes ‘Present’ on Measure to Overturn D.C.’s Soft-on-Crime Bill
- “Just another day in our nation’s capital.” CHASER: Spotted in DC – An Attempted Carjacking Within Sight of Left-Wing Mob Demanding Reduced Penalties for Carjacking
- “A subordinate officer helps overrule the police commissioner, and a deputy mayor is asked how his job differs from that of New York’s top cop.” Power Struggle at the NYPD?
- It’s San Francisco, so we shall see. ‘Breath Of Fresh Air’: Unlike Chesa Boudin, San Francisco’s New DA Is Getting A Grip On Soaring Crime, Experts Say
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The biggest age group to think the government wasn’t *authoritarian enough* during lockdown is young people aged 18-24. What the hell has happened to the ‘rebellious’ youth? They’re all bootlickers now.” Govern Me Harder, Daddy!
- You can bet your ass they will track gun purchases secretly and pass the info on to the Garland Gestapo anyway. Visa and Mastercard Drop Plans to Track Gun Purchases
- “The funding, which draws from a $17.8 billion ‘investment’ in the DOJ’s federal law enforcement capacity, will be used to further regulate the firearms industry, create gun trafficking strike forces, enforce background checks and implement the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act, according to the budget. The ATF alone will receive $1.9 billion, a $200 million increase from the 2023 budget.” Biden’s Budget Proposes Massive Funding Increase for Federal Crackdown on Guns
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Even universities that proclaim their commitment to free speech do not protect it.”Successful Suppression of Students’ Free Speech in Connecticut
- “UB’s Young Americans for Freedom (YAF) chapter hosted former Republican Florida Rep. Allen West to speak on campus during the spring 2022 semester, after which three group members were chased across campus by a swarm of ’50 to 100 people,’ the student newspaper the Spectator reported. The police have since investigated reports that the three students had been harassed for months by conducting interviews and reviewing security cameras, but cannot identify responsible individuals.” Police Won’t Press Charges Against Students Who Allegedly Chased, Assaulted Conservatives
- “For real change to occur at this school however the entire Diversity Office must be defunded and removed. So must the school’s other programs that promote racial differences, such as its ‘Diversity Calendar,’ which clearly makes group identity the most important aspect of any human life. ” Pushback: Texas A&M to stop favoring minorities in hiring & admission policies
- “In full religious bloom – but there are signs of resistance.” The ‘Diversity, Equity and Inclusion’ Onslaught
- “This training in Thompson School District is just another example of the social and political influence that administrators, activists and consultants have in their classrooms.”‘Genderqueer Shapeshifter’ Provided School District’s Professional Development Training For Teachers
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Democrats are using tax-exempt and allegedly nonpartisan nonprofits to conduct voter registration campaigns targeting likely-Democrat voters in key battleground states.”Report: Democrats Are Weaponizing Nonprofits To Run Partisan Voter Registration Drives
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “. . . whenever the rights of one are infringed upon, everyone suffers. Not just the faithful, but those who would give up their rights for safety, security, and temporary peace of mind.”The First Amendment Is First for a Reason
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Tester says he hates eating out because Montanans ‘like our own meat.'” (old and busted: big sky country, new hotness: big thigh country – jjs) Montana Senator Jon Tester’s Restaurant Bills Don’t Match His Everyman Image
- “McConnell, 81, was rushed to the hospital upon tripping at a reception and private dinner at the Waldorf Astoria hosted by the Senate Leadership Fund, a campaign fund closely aligned with his establishment political position.” (vayr-ge-hargit – jjs) Mitch McConnell Suffered Concussion, Will Be Hospitalized for Several Days
- Robert Spencer: “What does it say about America that so much of its senior leadership is senior in all senses of the word? It says that the “public service” in the United States today is so comfortable and lucrative that people can’t bring themselves to surrender the reins of power once they get them. The reason why America is turning into a gerontocracy is the same reason why six of the fifteen richest counties in the country are in Virginia and Maryland, right outside Washington, D.C. Public service in the United States has become a lucrative exercise in mutual back-slapping, with numerous well-heeled lobbies eager to pay a cash-strapped congressman outlandish speaker’s fees after he gets them what they want on the legislative floor. And once you’ve climbed aboard the gravy train, it’s hard to get off.” It’s Time for Mitch McConnell to Retire (I define “retire” as “go to hell” – jjs)
- “The Democrat senator from red West Virginia may have a hard time holding on to his political career.” (at best, he becomes another Pee-Air Defecto, but slightly less Defecto – jjs) What Will Become of Joe Manchin?
- Am I mistaken or didn’t this two-faced putz vote for the barely watered-down compromise version? I smell an imminent announcement to challenge Joey Choo-Choo. Manchin: Biden Is Breaking Law on Inflation Reduction Act, Falsely Framing it as a Green Bill
- “They have made their bed with Joe Biden and cackling Kamala Harris and there’s no way out.” Michelle Obama Is Not Coming to Save the Democrats
- Robert Spencer: “Given the fate of previous “walls closing in” allegations against Trump, the smart money is on nothing much coming of this controversy. And the book, once out, will likely provide further examples of how Leftists were Donald Trump’s good friends until he decided to try to challenge their hegemony. Only then did he become the focus of evil in the modern world.” Donald Trump’s New Book Isn’t Even Out yet, and It’s Already Exposing More of the Left’s Hypocrisy
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “German State Media: a rogue six-member team on a rented yacht blow up undersea pipelines.” (pfft, likely from the US Navy – jjs) German Investigators: Pro-Ukrainian Group Blew Up Russia’s Nord Stream Pipelines
- Suggestion to Biden Junta and the EU: Kill the nuke deal, stop the pallets of cash, and support immediate regime change in Iran! Iran Ups Weapons Shipments To Russia With Millions Of Rounds Of Ammo: Report
- “Slowly, the picture of a determined, slow-moving, grinding, painful Russian victory emerges.” The US’s March of Folly in Ukraine
- “The government could actually have been saving money by sending weapons to Ukraine. But that can’t last forever.” A Secret Reason for Ukraine War Funding?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- It was reported by police that there was, as yet, “no reliable information on the motive for the crime.” 6 Dead in Shooting at Jehovah’s Witness Center in Hamburg, Germany
- Mexican security analyst David Saucedo explained the cartels often perform “public relations work” because incidents like the Americans’ murders are bad for their business. (Virgil Solozzo meets Emily Post? – jjs) Mexican Gulf Cartel Apologizes for Killing Americans, Turns in Those Responsible
- “We are at a crisis point in history the likes of which has not been seen for over century. The leadership of the West has been so incompetent that we may have passed the point of no return.” The Deadly Incompetence of Our Leadership
- “The protests were inspired by what the bill’s opponents characterized as a Russian-inspired authoritarian action that would dash the hopes of the small country joining the European Union, according to Reuters.” Georgia’s Ruling Party to Scrap Bill Requiring Foreign-Funded Groups to Register as “Foreign Agents” After Violent Protests
- “Some argue that the praise of idleness has perverted the French.” Silent French Minority Wants No Part In Pension Reform Protests
- “Some day, some historian will have to tell us how British institutions reached such a point of existential confusion, how they became sufficiently empty of ideals, that they could be captured by official ideologies so unworthy of a great nation.” The Thing That Swallowed Britain
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- So, Democrat/Neocons go long on defense contractors, drain our arsenal in Ukraine, pump nearly a trillion into defense contractors, then . . . Profit!!! Biden Junta Wants to Boost Defense Spending to Nearly $900 Billion
- “From political leaders to business people, Muslims have a roadmap.” (has the traditional Hindu mentality to not stand for this also been subsumed like ours?- jjs) India: Muslim Leader Claims the Country Will Be Under Islamic Rule Within Twenty Years
- “Hatred and propaganda under an Islamic regime exposed.” Prager U Video: Sarah Idan – Why Miss Iraq Supports America and Israel
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Holding their feet to the fire.” Joe Manchin Defends Tanking Biden’s ‘Far Left’ Nominees
- Sens. Susan Collins (Maine) and Lindsey Graham (S.C.) were the only Republicans to vote yes on Kahn, a justice on the Connecticut State Supreme Court who has conducted numerous diversity trainings on “implicit bias.” For one of those trainings, at Fordham Law School, participants were assigned a video, “How Microaggressions Are Like Mosquito Bites,” that likened verbal slights to deadly viruses. Senate Confirms Biden Nom Who Suggested Microaggressions Can Kill You
- “On the contrary: it won widespread approval thanks to the civil rights revolution.” Is Judicial Review Racist?
- “Screw things up badly enough and Uncle Sugar will rain cash down from helicopters to bail you out, and then you can repeat the cycle all over again.” The Jackson Water Mess Is a Case Study in Fighting Local Lefty Evil
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Peter A. Olsson, M.D.: “Why do so many Americans comprise such a receptive, exploding market for cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, Fentanyl, and cannabis?” The Actual Enemy in the War on Drugs
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “NASA confirms that crashing a spacecraft into an Earth-bound asteroid could prevent impact. Sweet Meteor of Death hardest hit.” (Leslie Eastman is a lurker! – jjs) Asteroid the Size of 112 Camels Zoomed By Earth on Wednesday
- “SpaceX alone leads the entire world combined [in 2023 launches], including American companies, 16 to 13.” SpaceX successfully launches 40 OneWeb satellites
- “What makes these ice features different here is that the ice appears hard and solid. Rather than splatter or flow, features common farther south within the basin, the ice here cracks.”Ice volcano in the Martian high northern latitudes?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “How we got here; how we might get out of here.” What Leftists Are Saying About Trans Extremism, Part 2
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Kaepernick recounted an instance when he and his parents disagreed over his hairstyle after he expressed his desire to get cornrows in order to look like NBA star Allen Iverson, according to Fox News.” Kaepernick Accuses His White Adoptive Parents Of Perpetuating ‘Racism’
- “If Casey Fite conceives a child with the sperm she had harvested from her deceased fiance, she will be knowingly welcoming a child into fatherlessness.” Fiancée of Slain Reporter Plans to Create Fatherless Baby Using Sperm Harvested Hours After His Death
- Christian Toto: “Far-left host says there’s little to be done about decline, ignores the obvious.” Kimmel in Deep Denial Over Oscar Ratings
- “Much of the racial gap in homeownership is tied to rates of family formation.” Marriage, Then Mortgage
- “Americans of all backgrounds should celebrate our real heroes, and take a small break from the vibranium-covered mythical land of make-believe.” Wakanda Is a Make-Believe Place, But America Has Real Black Heroes
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.