“If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.”
Good morning, kids. It seems like I keep writing the sentence “While what happened yesterday is completely unsurprising, it is nonetheless horrifying and disgusting in the extreme.” They actually went ahead and took the unprecedented (for good reason) action of indicting a former president. Let me say that if a former president was provably guilty beyond the most stringent level of reasonable doubt in any serious crime, he should have to face the consequences. Don’t chuckle when I say this but no one is above the law.
With that out of the way, and despite being completely Rubicon’d out, they crossed a freaking huge one. Or did they? We keep saying this and what’s the result? Nothing. “Zilch, zero, nada,” as Rush Limbaugh, PBUH, used to say.
For the first time in American history, a politician – indeed, a front-running presidential candidate – has been indicted in order to destroy his political chances. Americans used to take pride in the fact that such things didn’t happen in the United States of America. But that United States of America is over.
Donald Trump has been indicted on the thinnest of charges. House Judiciary Committee chairman Jim Jordan, House Oversight Committee chairman James Comer, and House Administration Committee chairman Bryan Steil recently wrote a letter to Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg, the destroyer of the republic, pointing out that “even the Washington Post quoted ‘legal experts’ as calling your actions ‘unusual’ because ‘prosecutors have repeatedly examined the long-established details but decided not to pursue charges.’”
. . . the whole thing rests on a novel legal theory. Charlie Kirk of Turning Point USA tweeted: “Alvin Bragg lowered 52% of criminal charges in NYC last year to misdemeanors. He just bent over backwards legally to raise the charges against Trump to a felony. WITCH HUNT!!”
That it certainly is, and worse. Former TV and radio host John Cardillo warned: “Don’t downplay the severity of this indictment. There’s still another GJ in NYC, one in GA, and a federal one connected to the Special Counsel investigation. We are watching the political weaponization of our entire criminal justice system. This is a constitutional crisis.”
Much more is coming. Many are saying that the indictment hands Trump the election of 2024, but it’s actually designed to do just the opposite, and the designers are not stupid people. The objective is to prevent Trump from being able to run in 2024, or failing that, to make it impossible for him to win. The average American still has unreflective confidence in our institutions, and will assume from the very fact of Bragg’s indictment, and the others that are certain to come, that Trump must be some kind of criminal. The flimsiness of the cases won’t matter. The public perception will be formed, and that could be enough in himself to make sure that Trump doesn’t return to the Oval Office on Jan. 20, 2025. . .
. . . For the first time in the history of the United States, a sitting president, such as he is, [Biden] declared that his principal opponent and his opponent’s supporters were criminals who were outside the bounds of acceptable political discourse. Now the ruling Leftists elites have taken the next step in indicting Trump. After that will come various measures to treat his supporters as if they were terrorists.
This is a dark day for the United States. If there are any Democrats with integrity left, they would join the House Republicans who have already gone on record decrying this, and stop it before it’s too late.
That was friend and commentator extraordinaire Robert Spencer. He ends the dire warning of his essay on a hopeful note but I can’t see it coming. There are far too few Republicans with any integrity and for sure no Democrats with any. And do not confuse temporary triangulation with it. Like other essayists and commentators who are stating that this is the death of the republic, I’m glad their eyes are seemingly open to what’s going on but this is not the death of the republic. Nor is it the final nail in the coffin, nor the funeral nor even the burial. This is the pissing on the grave. That is assuming the republic died of natural causes, instead of being dispatched in typical Leftist fashion with a bullet in the head or in a gas chamber.
In the next episode of the podcast, coming a bit later this morning in the sidebar and at CJN, I finally was able to articulate a point through my babbling that I have been trying to get across for quite a while. CBD and other outstanding colleagues and commentators, regardless of who they back at the top of the ticket, feel that the road back really runs through the local level and the states. Citing victories in school boards and such that saw even purplish-blue Virginia go red with Youngkin and Sears, they are of the opinion that these issues, articulated and stridently fought for will yield electoral victory.
My fly in the ointment to that is of course a Junta and an entire bureaucracy that disregards the 9th and 10th amendments (except when it suits their insane agenda like sanctuary cities and states) and at some point just stripping places like Florida or Texas or wherever of their statehood or just shit-canning federalism altogether. At that point, all bets would be off. Or would they?
CBD also cited the Reagan revolution in 1980 that gave us the shining city on a hill, after four years of Carter’s “malaise” and destruction, that itself was in the wake of Nixon, Vietnam and the counterculture upheaval of the 60s. Yes it was a shining era, as were the first three years of Donald Trump, the media notwithstanding. The even bigger Seth Brundel in the AstroGlide is this: the American psyche of 1980 that ushered in a golden age of Reagan and a national revival is not the same as the American psyche of 2023. I linked a post yesterday or the day before that of course I can’t find now showing that American youth’s feelings of patriotism, about our culture and society are plunging to all-time lows. Is it any wonder, given that the educational system is nothing more than a brainwashing mill of anti-American, anti-Western and anti-God poison so effective to make even Lenin rotting in Hell jealous as where he is.
How can there be an American revival if our children, and generations to come – if they aren’t yanked out of the womb on the end of a D&C scraper or have their genitals cut off and turned into freak – have been preprogrammed to hate it?
Too many of us, me included, are living in the past, inside of our heads, inside of a perception of how things should be; a wistful memory of days gone by as if they still exist, despite what we can see plain as day with our lying eyes, while having apoplectic seizures, like Gunny Hartmann screaming at Private Joker in the latrine as to why no one isn’t grabbing the M-14 out of Private Pyle’s hands and stomping the living shit out of him, only to be told that the gun is locked and loaded as Pyle aims it at them, point blank. There’s your metaphor for the day, folks.
It is a shattering thing to see things as they really are and accept that instead of hoping against hope and living in denial that what we are living through here and now is actually happening.
Take a good look; the transexual fiends, ironically enough (along with every other so-called “victim” group that are nothing more than political and in many cases actual cannon fodder for the Democrat-Left) are wearing the skin suit of the Warsaw Ghetto martyrs and taking aim at the Waffen SS vowing to go down swinging and strike a blow for freedom. The reality of course is just the opposite.
In a few days, the shock and numbness will subside and we’ll continue to battle it out over Trump vs Desantis – as if the Junta will allow them to win an election. Here’s a scenario to ponder: whatever happens with this debasement of justice, Trump runs and actually wins. That is, they allow him to win. Then, the Left freaks out and engineers another dossier showing Trump and his allies rigged elections in the swing states and stole the votes from disenfranchised colored people of color. Vanilli Milley moves in, arrests Trump and his associates for treason, summarily executes them in the Rose Garden, outlaws the GOP, seizes control of the internet and cellphone communications and then declares a “temporary” state of emergency. “Two decades to flatten the curve.”
Sound crazy? God help me but to me it actually sounds quite plausible. PS: there was a mostly peaceful insurrection in the Tennessee state house demanding gun confiscation, but no one seems at all interested in that since it was mostly peaceful.
I need a drink and it’s only about 6:45 in the morning. Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Banning TikTok should signal the beginning, not the end, of a war on China’s infiltration of U.S. institutions.” When It Comes To Communist China’s Grip On U.S. Institutions, TikTok Is Only The Beginning
- “Massachusetts creates a system of decentralized surveillance in public schools.” State-Sponsored Tattletales
- Victor Davis Hanson: “For the radical Left, ideology exempts its political violence.” Left-Wing Violence Chic
- “A reflection on what terrifies the authoritarian Left.” Echoes of Nashville
SHAMPEACHMENTS, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “No former or sitting U.S. president has ever faced criminal charges. Trump also faces two criminal investigations by a special counsel appointed by U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland and one by a local prosecutor in Georgia.” MANHATTAN GRAND JURY VOTES TO INDICT TRUMP
- Robert Spencer: “Donald Trump has been indicted. . . Somehow, possibly, the republic may end up being reborn, and the rule of law saved. Maybe this will disgust enough Leftists to make that possible. The Hail-Mary football is in mid-flight now.” (This isn’t the death, nor even the burial. It’s the pissing on the grave – jjs) End of the Republic
- “This is Political Persecution and Election Interference at the highest level in history,” Trump said. “From the time I came down the golden escalator at Trump Tower, and even before I was sworn in as your President of the United States, the Radical Left Democrats — the enemy of the hard-working men and women of this Country — have been engaged in a Witch-Hunt to destroy the Make America Great Again movement.” Trump Responds After Being Criminally Charged
- “The weaponization of the legal system to advance a political agenda turns the rule of law on its head. It is un-American,” he wrote in a social media post: Gov. DeSantis: ‘Florida Will Not Assist in Extradition Request’ amid Trump Indictment
- David Horowitz: “. . . And there’s no room for compromise.” (open to suggestions, sir – jjs)The Attack on Trump is an Attack on America
- Don’t even get me started on this degenerate, criminal jam-rag. Then again, maybe she’s right, because this isn’t America. It’s Amerikkka 2023, where even if you prove you’re innocence, you’re still guilty. Filthy Criminal Slag Malignancy Pelosi Inverts American Justice System: Trump Has Right to “Prove Innocence”
- “The rule of law in the United States of America is dead. It’s dead. It’s something that I never thought I would see. I get goosebumps even saying it because I don’t feel good about saying it.” (it probably died with Marbury v. Madison, or at least got terminally ill – jjs)Trump Attorney: “Today, the Rule of Law in the United States of America Died”
- Clark Neily, senior vice president for Legal Studies at the Cato Institute, told the Daily Caller News Foundation that the indictment is a “shocking affront to the Constitution’s plan for limited government and the rule of law” that could “end up being an indictment of America’s criminal justice system as well.” ‘Political Prosecution’: Legal Experts Rail Against Trump Indictment
- “I think the thought on the left is that they can elevate Donald Trump by constantly badgering him. They can thrill their base by putting him through a mug shot. Joe Biden doesn’t have a good message to run on going into 2024. He’s going to want to run against Trump.” ‘Exercise In Election Meddling’: Vince Coglianese Says Trump Indictment Will Be ‘Focus’ Of Biden’s 2024 Campaign
- “How did we get from a case falling apart to an indictment? Whatever happened, I suspect that Bragg was too invested in his witchhunt not to continue pushing it until the grand jury sided with him. The implications of this would be significant.” (or the Kaloramans made him an offer he couldn’t refuse, like dinner with Jeffrey Epstein and Vince Foster – jjs) There’s Something Suspicious About Trump’s Indictment
- Prediction: The Deep State actually lets Trump win, then accuses him and the entire Republican Party of election thievery and treason, has him taken out and summarily executed and then declares martial law, outlaws all political opposition and seizes total control of the internet and cell phone communication. Sound crazy? Look at what just happened and the past 3 years. Trump Indicted by Manhattan Grand Jury. Will This Hand Him the White House?
* * * * *
- Victoria Toensing: “As the target of one of the FBI and Department of Justice political attacks – solely because I had been talking to Ukrainian whistleblowers about Biden family corruption in that country – I want to discuss the problem.” Christopher Wray and the Politicization of the FBI
TRANSEXUAL TERROR ATTACK IN NASHVILLE
- “The group does not specify and particular gun control measure nor have they indicated a gun control which would have prevented the 28-year-old transgender attacker from killing six people at a Christian school on Monday.” (Insurrection?! Hello?! – jjs) VIDEO: Protesters Flood into Tennessee Capital Chanting “Gun Control Now”
- “The killer’s last words — her message to the world — are being kept under wraps by police for the time being. Let’s hope the police release them soon. Hale’s last words are no longer the purview of only the family. We deserve to know. She made a public statement of hatred, and the public deserves to know why she did what she did.” The Nashville Killer’s Manifesto Will Be Released. Other Murderers Give Us Clues About What It Will Say
- “I can remember how, following the 9/11 terrorist attacks at the hands of radical Islamic terrorists, there was a significant amount of criticism regarding the lack of condemnation of the attacks by prominent Muslim groups. Remembering this, I found myself wondering whether leading LGBT rights groups have made a point to condemn the violent acts of Audrey Hale, who killed six people, including three children.” LGBT Organizations Fail to Condemn Nashville School Shooting
- “It’s not true that all trannies are sadistic monsters anticipating their own shooting spree. But that a sadistic monster who went on a shooting spree also is a tranny should startle precisely no one.” Shouldn’t ‘Transitioning’ Have Filled The Nashville Shooter With Joy And Happiness
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “You decide for yourself if this is a peaceful demonstration. What do you think would happen if a bunch of MAGAmericans decided to take over a state capitol and shove police officers? I think a bunch of them are sitting in solitary confinement right now and have been for the last two years . . . All of this is happening on the same day Jacob Chansley, the so-called Qanon shaman, was released early from a federal prison. He has been moved to a halfway house. Chansley was sentenced to almost three years in prison even though the state had footage it failed to give to his defense that showed he was never violent and he was let into the Capitol by police who escorted him the entire time. This whole thing is shameful. And I guarantee you we will hear nothing about these violent insurrectionists in Tennessee now that the media has declared them “peaceful” just like their friends who burned down Kenosha in 2020.” Tennessee Reporter Says Capitol Breach by Protesters Was ‘Peaceful’ LULZ
- His current lawyer: “Let me make something CLEAR. The videos released and played on Fox News DID NOT play a role in any ‘early release’ for Jake Chansely.” J6 ‘QAnon Shaman’ Jacob Chansley Secures Early Release from Federal Prison
- Julie Kelly: “The D.C. juror in one of the Oath Keepers’ trials admits, ‘I was shocked beyond belief that I was chosen.’ We should be outraged.” Urban, Elite White Woman Imagines She’s Just Like Henry Fonda in 12 Angry Men
- “I move to adjourn. This is a mockery and a disgrace and it’s shameful,” he said. “There’s a motion on the floor to adjourn and it is not debatable. If you don’t know the rules of the committee, then talk to your parliamentarian!” (LOLGF – jjs) ‘This is a Mockery and a Disgrace!’: Sparks Fly Over Witnesses at House Weaponization Hearing
- “Philadelphia leftist organizations and Woke attorneys bestow the award.” Millions of Dollars to Floyd 2020 Rioters
* * * * *
- “The new estimate is more than 2.5 times California’s $300 billion annual budget.”California Reparations Taskforce Now Demanding Up to $800 Billion
- “Radical intimidation tactics like the shooting at a Nashville Christian school will continue.”Keep Being the Problem
- “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) executives – our political commissars – are tasked with enforcing leftist policies in corporations, universities, and government agencies.” Diversity Executives – The U.S. Version of Soviet Political Commissars
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Paul argued that Hawley’s bill violates Americans’ free speech rights.” Sen. Rand Paul Blocks Sen. Josh Hawley’s Bill Banning TikTok
- “A new study from the Media Research Center found Twitter is more oppressive since Elon Musk acquired the platform.” Study: Free Speech On Twitter Worse Under Elon Musk
- “I emailed her [back] and said contextually it was clear that I wasn’t inciting anything or endorsing anything,” Fahs said. “And crickets. They don’t give a shit.” Twitter Suspended Accounts Who Raised Concerns Over ‘Trans Day Of Vengeance.’ Now, Users Demand Answers.
- ABC News President Kim Godwin told staff in a memo that “teams are being impacted by the downsizing that was announced several weeks ago, including our own ABC News family,” CNN reported Thursday. REPORT: ABC News Bloodbath Leaves Staffers Stunned
- “Don’t sue the messenger.” Dominion’s Decision to Sue Fox News for Its Reporting Is Bad for Journalism
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- The establishment media initially reported the number of classified documents Biden stashed at the center ranged from “several” to “roughly 10.” Those estimates are in addition to the troves discovered at Biden’s Wilmington garage. Archives Admits Biden Stored About 1,170 Pages of Records at Biden Penn Center, Some Under DOJ Review
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Meanwhile, leading New York Republican scorches state Democrats’ efforts to ban gas stoves.” More than Two Dozen Democratic House Members Join Republicans to Nix Biden’s Gas Stove Grab
- “The ICJ is the United Nations’ top judicial body. It only takes cases between state actors, meaning countries can be parties to suits and participate in trials, but individuals and corporations cannot. It has no enforcement mechanism, so those implicated in its rulings often simply ignore its existence; for example, the ICJ ruled in March 2022 that Russia needed to immediately end its full-scale invasion of Ukraine.” U.N. Ropes International Court of Justice into Enforcing Climate Agenda
- ” While it is unlikely that Republicans can garner the requisite two-thirds of votes needed to overturn Biden’s veto, ESG investing faces unprecedented challenges on both legislative and legal fronts across the country. States have proposed bills in local legislatures, similar to the one just vetoed, and attorneys general from 25 states have filed a lawsuit against the DOL claiming that the department has overstepped its statutory authority.” Fancy This: Biden Leaps to ‘ESG’ Defense
- “The World Economic Forum, the self-designated world-saver, wants to kill your cows and give you a scorpion instead.” Let Them Eat Bugs
- “The elites, the ruling class, the laptop class – the choice of label is a personal preference – hate the rest of us.” You’ll Live Like Peasants and You’ll Like It
- “The Congo is the world’s biggest producer of cobalt, essential to the lithium-ion batteries that power cellphones, computers, EVs, and a host of devices. Only now, China has replaced Belgium and European mining companies as the chief exploiter of slave labor.” The Persistent Horror of Congo’s Exploitation
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “When the government, its spokesmen or agencies and deep state NGOs use fear to justify new policy actions that violate your constitutional rights, tell them it’s a non-negotiable hard ‘no.’” (“tell” them?! LOL! – jjs) Finance and the ‘Great Reset’
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Does Congress have to experience crimes before it’ll stop pandering to criminals?” (it’ll never happen; Democrats who go against the party and the meme will be ousted – jjs) Congress Gets a Personal Lesson in Crime
- “The whole conversation was couched in the context of the spring break chaos enveloping Miami at the moment, which has been forced to declare a state of emergency due to widespread violence and multiple fatal shootings. But it’s more widely applicable.” ‘Is There a Violence Problem in the Black Community?’ Houston Fox Affiliate Asks the Forbidden Question
- “Private correctional facilities aren’t the problem with the criminal-justice system—and they could even help improve it.” texA Counterproductive Red Herringt
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “A drug price transparency bill making its way through the Senate fails to protect against authorities accessing patient medical records.” Have Lawmakers Found a Back Door to Extending Their Chinese Covid Tyranny?
- “Far and away the most common question I get from those who took one of the [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines is: “how do I get this out of my body.” Dr. Peter McCullough on the ‘Holy Grail’ of Chinese COVID-19 and Vaccine Detoxification
- “The gargantuan post- [Chinese] Covid plan seems like something that might come out of California or Illinois, not a solid red state such as Indiana.” Ruby-Red Indiana Seeks Public Health Power Grab Despite Massive Chinese Covid Failures
- The American educational system is more lethal to our children than guns, by orders of magnitude. Teachers Union Chief Randi Weingarten Demands Massive Gun Confiscation
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The elementary school is near San Francisco.” California Kindergarteners Will Read About Transgender Kids For ‘Transgender Day of Visibility’
- Hans Von Spakovsky: “As for whether Stanford Law School grads will actually be able to conduct unbiased, objective legal research, draft a complaint or the many other pleadings involved in litigation, comply with the rules of civil and criminal procedure, and act professionally, ethically, and civilly… that’s another matter entirely. Given the very public misconduct of its students, it’s a very doubtful one.” Stanford Law School—EXPOSED
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “To put the figures in perspective, Democratic incumbent Catherine Cortez Masto defeated Republican challenger Adam Laxalt by 7,928 votes — less than the 8,036 ballots rejected upon receipt by election officials.” More Mail-In Ballots Were Rejected Than Margin Of Victory In Nevada Senate Race
- During the 2020 election, groups like CTCL received hundreds of millions of dollars from Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg. These “Zuckbucks” were poured into local election offices in battleground states around the country to change how elections were administered, such as by expanding unsecure election protocols like mail-in voting and the use of ballot drop boxes. To make matters worse, the grants were heavily skewed toward Democrat-majority counties, essentially making it a massive Democrat get-out-the-vote operation. A Bill Banning ‘Zuckbucks 2.0’ In Georgia Elections Is Headed To Gov. Brian Kemp’s Desk
- This commonsense action that helped make Georgia’s elections more secure drew the ire of the left. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris traveled to Atlanta to engage in political theater, and the president referred to the law as “Jim Crow on steroids.” Stacey Abrams penned an op-ed in USA Today calling for boycotts of the state where she ran for governor twice. The editorial led Major League Baseball to move the 2021 All-Star Game from Atlanta, but USA Today stealth-edited the piece to remove the reference to boycotts. Georgia Makes Its Election Integrity Law Even Stronger, Bans Private Election Funding
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Institutions of faith must not be required to relinquish to the government the right to determine who is or is not a minister.” Colorado Christian School Seeks Enforcement of the ‘Ministerial Exception’
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “I just delivered a complaint to your office because you lied about me in a committee hearing,” Raichik says while posing for a photo with the Congresswoman. “Oh so you are actually super transphobic, and I never want to share a space with you. Thank you,” Ocasio-Cortez responded. ‘Libs Of TikTok’ Bumps Into Titty-Caca Ocasio-Cortez Minutes After Filing Ethics Complaint Against Her
- “The transgender psychoneurotics abhor Raichik — not because she writes anti-trans content; she doesn’t — but because she merely shares videos that left-leaning wackjobs post themselves. Somehow, the progressive jackpuddings take offense to people sharing their flapdoodle grooming videos.” Bronx Cheer: Scaredy-Brat Titty Caca AOC Backs Down to Libs of TikTok Creator, Flees in Fear
- Omar and her fellow “Squad” members are among the few TikTok defenders remaining in Congress as a bipartisan consensus has emerged on the need to ban the Chinese-controlled app. Omar said Tuesday a unilateral ban of the app might violate the First Amendment. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) on Saturday posted a TikTok video saying a ban “just doesn’t feel right to me.” Bro-Fo Omar May Have Broken the Law With Her TikTok Account, Watchdog Says
- “I’ll leave you with the kicker from Manchin’s op-ed: ‘I believe the only person who can rein in this extremism is Mr. Biden.’ Charlie Brown believes that, this time, Lucy is finally going to let him kick that football.” Sen. Manchin Proves Once Again He’s a Dupe for His Own Party
- Robert Spencer: “A [so-called quote-unquote “president”] babbles about disarming his advisors.” Biden’s Brain Fog is Thicker Than Ever
- “Why Ron DeSantis’ slogans are heavy on bluster but light on substance.” Where Woke Goes to Die? Hardly
- “All Republicans should join Tuberville in leveraging their power, even when they don’t have the majority, to stop Democrats’ radical agenda.” Democrats Hate That Republicans Like Sen. Tommy Tuberville Are Finally Doing Their Jobs
- “Decent Chicagoans deserve safe communities, a city where their families can live without fear, and a world-class police department..” Is This Election Chicago’s Last Chance?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “In rejecting Hawley’s amendment for a special inspector general, the uniparty has shown their hand.” The Uniparty Keeps Americans in the Dark on Ukraine Aid
- “The battle for Bakhmut appears to be far more significant than the media would have us believe.” Zelensky Warns Losing Bakhmut May Force Him to ‘Compromise’ With Russia
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- The FSB charged Gershkovich with “collecting information about one of the enterprises of the Russian military-industrial complex, which constitutes a state secret.” He allegedly conducted this vaguely described espionage at the behest of the U.S. government. Russia Arrests Wall Street Journal Reporter for “Espionage”
- “China is Brazil’s largest trade partner, meaning the deal will significant decrease Brazil’s use of the dollar generally. The deal is one of several between the two countries planned to be announced this week, when Lula was expected to travel to Beijing for meetings with dictator Xi Jinping. Lula, 77, was forced to cancel his travels after being diagnosed with influenza-induced pneumonia this week.” Brazil Inks Deal to Use Yuan, Not Dollar, in Trade with China
- “There’s something vaguely familiar to the MAGA Right in the current struggles in Israel with the uniparty.” MAGA Right Knows Exactly What’s Up in Israel
- Prime Minister Netanyahu: “Israel is a sovereign country which makes its decisions by the will of its people and not based on pressures from abroad, including from the best of friends.” Report: Israel Accuses Biden White House of “Inappropriately Meddling” Over Country’s Judicial Reform Plan
- “Why opposition to Court reform in Israel is the real threat to the nation’s democracy.” Was Moshe Landau a Fascist?
- Robert Spencer: “If the U.S. really were ruled by a traitor class that wanted to bring disaster upon the American people in every possible way, would it be behaving any different from how the Biden regime is acting, down to the smallest detail?” Adults In Charge: Iran Has Attacked American Forces 83 Times Since Biden Regime Took Power
- “The Islamic Republic’s cruelty knows no bounds.” The Suffering of Iran’s Ethnic Groups
- “France’s mild pension reform is merely the latest opportunity to indulge in revolutionary nostalgia.” Storming the Bastille—Again
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Going to war without specific congressional authorization makes many Americans uncomfortable. In fact, it’s hard to think of any circumstance where Congress shouldn’t be asked for authorization for the U.S. to engage in military conflict.” Senate Votes to Repeal 2002 Authorization for Iraq War — Finally
- “There are parallels to be drawn between the 9/11 fearmongering as an excuse to confiscate treasured civil liberties (which were hard-won with blood, sweat, and tears) and using the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic to achieve the same ends. The next “current thing,” such as climate change, will be used to do more of the same. It’s a never-ending transition from one permanent emergency to the next, and we’re all along for the ride, helpless spectators looking out the window on the crazy train, until enough of us #justsayno to make the social control measures logistically infeasible.” Techno-Hell: TSA May Soon Collect Biometric Data at Airports From All Travelers, No Exemptions
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Meanwhile, loose barge carrying methanol partially submerged at dam in Louisville, KY,”Philadelphia Declares Water Safe After Chemical Spill in Delaware River
- “California’s leaders refuse to recognize that their own policies are causing the continued exodus of poor and rich alike.” Wealthy Californians Head for Greener Pastures With Lower Taxes
- “Saddled with heavy losses and stifled by a government-controlled system, insurance firms are pulling out of the state or reducing their underwriting.” California’s Coming Insurance Crisis
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Japan’s space program more and more resembles Russia’s.” H3 Failure Delays Japan’s Entire Space Program
- “The company was killed because the UK’s Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) took an extra six months approving a launch license, during which the company could launch nothing and thus make no money. Lacking revenue, it ran out of cash. If the company goes into bankruptcy, this detail is most intriguing:” Virgin Orbit Shuts Down
- “My immediate impression was that of the bubbly surface of a vat of tomato sauce simmering. Or maybe the vile mixture created by the witches in Shakespeare’s Macbeth” A Bubbly Cauldron on the Surface of Mars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “An anthropology researcher at the University of Pittsburgh was incredulous after champion female collegiate swimmer Riley Gaines pinned him on a basic question about the biological differences between men and women, which prompted raucous laughter from students.” ‘I Have A PhD!’: Professor Laughed Out Of Room After Getting Pinned On Gender Ideology Question By Swim Champ Riley Gaines
- “The activists, led by the devil man, believe they are in the right to demand that the state allow children to be medically mutilated in service to the idea that a person can change sex. Of course, a person cannot change sex, sex is not a mutable condition. When one is born female or male, they stay that way throughout their lives. No amount of medical intervention can change that fact. The majority of minors seeking sex change are female.”TROON ANON: Man in Devi’s Horns, Face Paint, Leads Mob to Support Medical Mutilation of Children
- Christian Toto: “Did working with Murder Mystery 2 star Adam Sandler impact her thinking?”Jennifer Aniston (Indirectly) Slams Cancel Culture
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Media are throwing a fit about the song being knocked off a first-grade concert list. Here’s why that was a good idea.” Why “Rainbowland” Is Psychologically Dangerous to Children
- “A new documentary by Vince Everett Ellison rips the mask off Democrats’ evils and the consequences of going along with them.” The Democrats’ Road to Hell
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.