Good morning, kids. What an absolutely dark day it is. Yes, the horrendous spectacle of a former president being persecuted and railroaded by the junta in power that just as horrendously, hijacked an election that should have seen him easily coast to victory, is bad enough. It is my contention that the instrumentalities and mechanisms that greased the wheels of the 2020 steal are now cemented in place so that no matter who runs in 2024 against Biden, or a wilted kohlrabi to be named later, is going to lose. Georgia, Virginia and Wisconsin being the must-win states if the GOP is to have a shot, and two out of those three were the epicenters of the 2020 fraud. We’ll see if the crooked shysters in Madison and Milwaukee can shove this fat hack-in-black Janet Prostitutka onto the bench in the state supreme court today. But I am digressing.
Between a 34-count writ of attainder based on something he did, that even if it was illegal (which it wasn’t) isn’t even prosecutable because the statute of limitations expired, a hand-picked jury pool from a city that (in theory) went to Biden by double-digits, a judiciary that’s equally leftist, and a media pool where leaks are being fed straight from the DA’s office and no doubt straight from his filthy sewer, the verdict is already in. And it has been since July of 2015.
For those who think we are in the opening stages or perhaps in a stage of pre-civil war, let me see if I can disabuse you of that. To be in that state presupposes that, pace Victor Davis Hanson from yesterday, there is some form of “tit for tat” as it were. There isn’t. Far from it. Right now, we’re in the moral and in many instances actual equivalent of a pogrom. And we’re being cossack-raped and slashed from all sides.
A Keene State College student was charged with making a threatening phone call to a member of Congress over their stance on “the gays,” the Department of Justice confirmed on Monday.
Allan Poller made an appearance in federal court on Monday after allegedly making a call threatening to kill an unidentified member of the House of Representatives on March 29, according to the press release. . .
. . . “Hi, my name is Allan Poller, A-L-L-A-N P-O-L-L-E-R, phone number 8931. And I just want to let you know, Representative [Name], if you keep on coming for the gays, we’re gonna strike back and I guarantee you, you do not want to fuck with us,” he said, according to the press release. “We will kill you if that’s what it takes. I will take a bullet to your fucking head if you fuck with my rights anymore. And then if you want to keep going down that path, you know who’s next.”
. . . His lawyer described Poller as “peaceful” and said that he meant “no ill will toward anybody and does not believe in violence or disruptive protest,” the Associated Press reported. The lawyer said Poller “is mindful of the allegations against him and will allow the legal process to continue without further comment at this time.”
Poller told investigators that he was “emotional and intoxicated” when the call was made and that he does not own firearms.
I seem to recall a group of men being “emotional and intoxicated” before, during and after shooting a lot of unarmed people into ditches all over eastern Europe a while back. But of course, he has every right to be emotional and intoxicated considering his “rights” are being “fucked with.” Prediction and theorem: The veracity with which this droog is prosecuted will be inversely proportional to that of Donald Trump, as well as the J6 political prisoners still awaiting their disposition in the Garland Archipelago.
In the real world this is of course a terroristic threat, just as potentially lethal as the actual act of political terrorism perpetrated by the transexual terrorist who snuffed out six innocent lives in Nashville. And who had been planning on doing so apparently for some time.
But at least the FBI is on the case and will release the manifesto of this “courageous freedom fighter.” At least the bits that don’t cause embarrassment to the FBI and/or its leadership. Or bits that they can “adjust” to fit their theories. Instead of transexual, think of it as trans-factual.
Supposedly on guard against domestic terrorism and violent extremism, the FBI did nothing to prevent Audrey Hale from murdering six people, including three children. In similar style, the FBI did nothing to prevent terrorist mass murders at Fort Hood in 2009 (14 dead), San Bernardino in 2015 (14 dead), and Orlando in 2016 (49 dead).
On the other hand, the FBI does boast a record of altering documents. Consider Kevin Clinesmith, assistant general counsel in the National Security and Cyber Law Branch of the FBI’s Office of General Counsel in Washington, D.C.
As the Department of Justice explains, “Clinesmith was assigned to provide legal support to FBI personnel working on Crossfire Hurricane,” the FBI’s covert operation against President Trump. Trump advisor Carter Page was a source for an OGA, a U.S. government agency, specifically the CIA. Clinesmith altered an email to show that Page was “not a source.”
. . . In addition to forgery, the FBI is adept at concealing evidence in murder cases.
In February 2020, DHS whistleblower Philip Haney, author of See Something Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government’s Submission to Jihad, was found dead in Amador County, California. The local sheriff handed Haney’s computer, thumb drives, and other materials to the FBI.
As of this writing, the FBI has failed to make the material public, and at some point handed the investigation to the federal Customs and Border Protection (CBP), which determined that Haney’s devices contained “contraband.” As this implies, the murder victim was a secret criminal, allied with foreign actors. The Islamic terrorists Haney exposed would have motive to kill him, but no word from the FBI of any suspects.
. . . For all but the willfully blind, the FBI is the KGB and secret police of the Biden junta. As such, the bureau is not exactly the best agency to analyze the Audrey Hale manifesto, which should have been released immediately, and in full. On Monday, April 3, a full week after the murders, Hale’s manifesto still had not been made public. As the American people await revelations, they have cause to wonder what the FBI knew, and when they knew it.
The “Trans Day of Vengeance,” slated for April 1, served up the prospect of more violence. In advance of this heavily promoted event, was the FBI tracking any person of interest who purchased an AR-15–style rifle or a 9mm Kel-Tec SUB2000?
With all its resources and allegedly brilliant analytical minds, was the FBI profiling anyone who issued threats against “transphobes” in general or Christian schools in particular? The aforementioned Fort Hood case gives the people cause to wonder. . .
. . . In his initial statement on Nashville, Biden said the shooting was “sick” and “heartbreaking” but likewise failed to name the shooter or a single one of her victims, including the three children. Murder victim Mike Hill was black, but no speculation that the shooter, a white woman, could have been motivated by racism. The target was a Christian school, but no speculation that the mass murder could have been a hate crime.
A parking garage attendant called Moussa Diarra noticed a man peering in to parked cars looking for things to steal. Now, that’s a familiar scene in New York City,” [Tucker] Carlson, a co-founder of the Daily Caller News Foundation, said. “Alvin Bragg, the local Soros-funded D.A. has decided that prosecuting car burglaries is a form of white supremacy. As a result, not surprisingly, car burglaries have risen. The attendant is not white but apparently, he’s sick of watching people get robbed.”
Carlson described how Diarra was attacked by the alleged robbers, disarmed the attacker, and was initially charged with multiple crimes, including attempted murder, that were later dismissed by Bragg.
“In our new Soros-inspired justice system, decent people are the criminals while the criminals are now a protected class. Here’s how it works. The people in charge unleash chaos in our cities, but if you dare to protect yourself or your family from that chaos, you wind up in handcuffs,” Carlson said.
“What is this? The name of this system of governance is anarcho-tyranny,” Carlson continued. “You get state-sponsored anarchy accompanied by political tyranny. Since taking office, Bragg has done his best to increase anarchy, he’s increased the number of felony charges his office drops by 40%. That includes almost half of all drunk driving charges. It’s no longer really a crime to drive drunk in New York City. That’s the anarchy part. But for those that step outside the political lines, it’s tyranny.”
. . . “This very same system, the system that imprisoned [bodega owner arrested for killing a robber in self defense] Jose Alba and chained Moussa Diarra to his hospital bed, this Soros-inspired and backed system, is putting Joe Biden’s main political opponent in the upcoming presidential race on trial for a crime that’s not actually a crime. This is the tyranny part of anarcho-tyranny. So for our existing legal system, this appears to be a point of no return.”
CBD recently made the point that, and I’m sort of interpolating here, that the average citizen must never be allowed to defend himself because that act is an act of defiance against the all-powerful state. Self-defense is an act of individualism and as such an act of freedom. Of course, that is antithetical and a challenge to the authority of the all-powerful state. And as Carlson and I have both stated by the phrase “anarcho-terrorism,” criminal violence is an act of political repression as well as a means to justify the State seizing absolute power in the name of “safety and security.”
Yet again, the notion of Munchausen’s by Progressivism, is in full effect, wherein the Leftists create a crisis that they alone can solve, by the individual ceding his natural rights in order to buy the hill of beans of “security,” and in the end winding up with neither.
Meanwhile, I’m about to go vote to try and prevent this Janet Prostitutka nightmare from getting a seat on the Wisconsin state supreme court. Funny, how in the wave of ads proclaiming her opponent Dan Kelly “an extremist who opposes abortion even in cases of rape,” this fat lipid mass has a record of unleashing rapists onto the streets of the state with barely a slap on the wrist.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: “Save the planet: kill yourself.” Actually, It Is “Blah, Blah, Blah”
- “Wisconsin’s growing leftist base sees an opportunity to overturn all of the hard-fought reforms by flipping the state’s high court.” (ugh – jjs) Wisconsin’s Supreme Court Race is the Left’s Opening to Reverse Years of Conservative Victories
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The FBI is vetting the manifesto of mass murderer [transexual terrorist] Audrey Hale, and that’s a problem.” Manifesto Destiny
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The route to the airport was lined with supporters holding pro-Trump flags and cheering for the president. Trump entered the airport with an 11 car motorcade.” Donald Trump Departs Mar-a-Lago for NYC with Cheering Supporters
- “As Breitbart News reported on Monday, the former president’s court appearance will be a ‘spectacle,’ complete with a (sans handcuffs) perp walk and mugshot.” Trump Bashes Bragg for ‘Illegally’ Leaking Points of Indictment to Media: ‘Should Resign Now’
- Robert Spencer: “The Left is avid to crush dissent and make America a one-party state or a two-party state in which its opposition is made up of good and faithful servants of the Left such as Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney, and Adam Kinzinger. Trump is standing in the way. Trying to force him to be silent is completely consistent with everything else the Left is doing to him and to the rest of us.” Shut Up, Donald: Federal Judge to Place Gag Order on Trump Ahead of Arrest
- Julie Kelly: “Judge Aileen Cannon knew the Justice Department’s recent history of bad behavior related to all things Donald Trump would repeat itself. How right she was.” A Spring of Leaks
- “In 2014, Texas Gov. Rick Perry was indicted on trumped up charges by a liberal DA, fingerprinted, and forced to take a mugshot, destroying his presidential campaign.” Trump is Actually the Second GOP Presidential Candidate Indicted by Local Democrats in a Decade
- Daniel Greenfield: “There’s a reason this trial is happening in the most leftist place in the city.” Can Trump Get a Fair Trial in Manhattan?
- “Politicized prosecutions never stop with one person or one party.” (in this country, of course they do, especially now that the country has one-party rule – jjs) To Everyone Celebrating Trump’s Indictment
* * * * *
- “Democrats’ willingness to fundraise off Trump’s recent felony indictment further proves their desire for political vengeance has no bounds.” Democrats Admit Trump Indictment Is Purely Political By Fundraising Off It
- “Media conniptions notwithstanding, the Trump indictment is a boring story.” (the facts are boring, yes, but that this is being done and in the manner in which it is being done is titanic in its implications to our former nation – jjs) Nothing to See Here
- “Threatens to DEFUND FBI, DOJ for election interference.” (tough-talking blowhard – jjs)Jim Jordan: Trump Indictment “Is About Going After Anyone Who Opposes the Left’s Agenda, the Establishment’s Agenda”
- “If it is indeed ending democracy to jail political opponents, let’s be clear about which party is dragging the nation down that route. Trump Refused to Prosecute Hillary Clinton. Democrats Have No Such Restraint (they don’t even have a crime – jjs)
- “By twisting the law to indict Trump, Bragg, the radical Left, and Soros hope not only to prevent his reelection as President but also to quash growing opposition and protests by the majority of Americans.” Soros’ Justice in U.S. and Israel
- “Theoretically a grand jury has indicted President Trump, but in truth the indictment is of the American regime itself.” The Indictment of America
- Dennis Prager: “It was only a matter of time before the Left arrested a former president of the opposition party.” Could It Happen Here? It Is Happening Here
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Comer is investigating Joe Biden and the Biden family for nine violations, including money laundering and wire fraud. The probe has encompassed subpoenaing bank records and demanding cooperation from family business associates.” James Comer: Four Biden Family Business Associates Cooperating with Investigation into Joe Biden
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Robert Spencer: “If AOC is indeed zaza demon, the Leftist nonsense on her burner account will be her saving grace in the coming days, just in case anyone wants to file an ethics complaint against her for her death wish on Walsh. That sort of investigation is only for conservatives, as Merrick Garland and Alvin Bragg have demonstrated in abundance.” Move Over, Pierre Delecto: It Looks as If Titty Caca AOC Has a Burner Account, and It’s a Doozy
- “If Protasiewicz wins on Tuesday, she will cause lasting damage to one of the most electorally significant states in the union.” National Media Hides Accusations About Leftist WI Supreme Court Candidate Using Racial Slurs and Abusing Husband
- “The FBI admitted in March that the agency purchased geolocation data from Americans’ mobile-phone advertising, although the agency said it has moved past that practice after facing legal issues and controversy.” FBI Under Fire for Purchasing Americans’ Private Data
- “I will never watch 60 Minutes again. Shame on you for trying to normalize fascism in America. Shame!” Leftists Fume at Lesley Stahl for Being Soft With Marjorie Taylor Greene
- “Rules for thee but not for me is not good governance.” Wretched Whitmer’s Double Standards Are Exposed Yet Again With Her TikTok Usage
- “TikTok must be brought to heel, but not like this.” TikTok Needs to Be Brought to Heel, But the RESTRICT Act is Absolutely Not the Way. Here’s Why…
- Forget spoof sites and memes. How long before even criticizing the junta – like right here – sends you to the gulag? Anti-Hillary Election ‘Meme’ Case Could Open The Floodgates To More Gov’t Censorship, Legal Experts Warn
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Hi, my name is Allan Poller, A-L-L-A-N P-O-L-L-E-R, phone number 8931. And I just want to let you know, Representative [Name], if you keep on coming for the gays, we’re gonna strike back and I guarantee you, you do not want to fuck with us We will kill you if that’s what it takes. I will take a bullet to your fucking head if you fuck with my rights anymore. And then if you want to keep going down that path, you know who’s next.” College Student Charged With Threatening Member of Congress for Opposition to ‘The Gays”
- “The writings remain under careful review by the MNPD and the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit based in Quantico, Virginia. The motive for Hale’s actions has not been established and remains under investigation by the Homicide Unit in consultation with the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit.” Trans Nashville Terrorist Shooter Planned For ‘Months’ To Target Christian School, Police Say
- After years of virtually ignoring attacks on churches, synagogues, and pro-life pregnancy centers, the DOJ has finally found a case worth prosecuting—a Molotov cocktail attack on a so-called “church” preparing to host a drag queen story hour. DOJ Finally Finds a Church Attack It Doesn’t Like
- “Biden and the Democrats are doing so much else to weaken America.” Trump’s Indictment Is Not Our Only Big Problem
- “In Philadelphia, some tragedies are more politically exploitable than others.”Inconvenient Victims
- “In San Francisco, subtle—and not-so-subtle—favoritism is determining which residents benefit from preferences in public education, home loans, and government grants.”Discrimination Forever?
- “California’s proposed reparations programs will be a monument to raw power, racial division, and tyranny.” The Nightmare of Reparations
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- If you sat down and said ‘How will I make America less energy secure?’ … If you tried to string together a series of events, you couldn’t do better than the Biden [junta] has done,” Dan Kish, a senior fellow at the Institute for Energy Research told the DCNF. Biden Won’t Be Able To Force Lower Oil Prices With Strategic Reserve, Experts Say
- [So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden warned of “consequences” and White House and State Department officials said the administration would consult with Congress after the midterms and look to “recalibrate” the 70-plus year relationship with Saudi Arabia. (a strongly worded letter to the NY Times? – jjs) Saudi Arabia, Six Other OPEC+ Members Announce Surprise New Oil Production Cuts
- “Saudi Arabia also stated it would cut production by another 500,000 barrels a day starting in May. Oil prices soared 7.5% at the week’s open after the Saudi announcement. Kevin Book, managing director of Clearview Energy Partners, told CBS News the cuts could cause U.S. gasoline prices to rise roughly 26 cents per gallon.” Chilled By Biden, Saudi Arabia Leads OPEC To Cut Oil Production. Gas Prices Could Soar.
- “An all-out assault on American energy and the bill is coming due soon.” Team Biden Poised to Shut Down American Energy, Boost China
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Fears of a credit crunch amid the failure of multiple banks worsened the rise in bankruptcies. The number of business closures surpassed the peak witnessed three years ago when governments implemented lockdown mandates.” Small Business Bankruptcies Reach Worrisome Level As Biden Touts Rising Business Formation
- “Americans fear for their children’s futures, in large part due to our failing education system.” This Generation of Kids Won’t Do Better Than Parents: I&I/TIPP Poll
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “You get state-sponsored anarchy accompanied by political tyranny. Since taking office, Bragg has done his best to increase anarchy, he’s increased the number of felony charges his office drops by 40%. That includes almost half of all drunk driving charges. It’s no longer really a crime to drive drunk in New York City. That’s the anarchy part. But for those that step outside the political lines, it’s tyranny.” Tucker Carlson Says New York City Has Devolved Into an ‘Anarcho-Tyranny’ Under DA Bragg
- “I am sure all of our blue family is tired, too,” said Luzuriaga. “But I promise—we promise—that your death won’t be in vain. I love you to the end of time. We’ll take the watch from here.” St. Patrick’s Cathedral Gave Standing Ovation to NYPD Officer’s Widow—When She Criticized DA Bragg
- “Vallas is not so much a conservative as the candidate of the neoliberal consensus.”Chicago’s Rebuke to ‘Defund’
- “We must curb the excesses of ‘progressive’ district attorneys or face continued deterioration of public safety.” Regressive Prosecutors
- “Janet Protasiewicz under fire for light sentencing record ahead of Tuesday’s election.” (her ads rail against Dan Kelly for being “anti-abortion in cases of rape” yet she’s all in favor for unleashing rapists all over the place – jjs) Here Are the 7 Most Dangerous Criminals Released By Wisconsin’s Liberal Supreme Court Candidate
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Not only is the Texas Medical Board guilty of injustice in their sanctioning of Dr. Eric Hensen, they are also responsible for prescribing treatment that amounts to nothing less than medical malpractice.” Texas Medical Board Suspends Doctor for Choosing to Do No Harm
- “If and when serious leaders — with sincerely held beliefs and a will to executive justice — assume political power in the United States (a pipe dream, perhaps), all of the people on this Forbes list and their co-conspirators need to be aggressively prosecuted and their ill-gotten wealth confiscated under the kind of RICO statues normally only applied to mafia leaders.” Pandemic Privateers: The 40 (Largely Chinese) Chinese COVID Profiteers-Turned-Billionaires
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Mass slams DEI statements as “destructive to the foundational values of academia, create a monoculture of opinion, act as a litmus test of political belief, and often hurt the groups they are meant to support.” U. of Washington Professor Blasts Campus Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statements
- “Without hierarchy, you cannot have hero-worship.” Classical Education’s Woke Co-Morbidity
- “The most recent strike saw the union awarded almost all of its demands — while kids lost classroom time.” In L.A., Unions Are Winning at the Expense of Kids
- “As a non-Christian American, I say ‘Hallelujah!’” Pushback: University will hire no one who supports “critical race theory”
- “For today’s Wokesters, the problem with Western Civilization isn’t that it’s conservative, racist, sexist, or Eurocentric, but that it’s liberal.” Western Civ Is Conservative
- “UCLA’s Activist-in-Residence Program preps you for the revolution.” School For Radicals
- The bill would move the limit on abortion from 15 weeks to six weeks, with limited exceptions. Those exceptions include rape or incest, preserving the life of the mother, or a fatal fetal abnormality in a pregnancy that has not entered the third trimester. The bill also requires abortions to be performed in person by a medical doctor or osteopathic physician, meaning medication abortion must be dispensed in person and not by mail. Florida Senate Passes 6-Week Heartbeat Abortion Ban
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “New details surrounding ERIC’s origins show there is no denying it was developed to help leftists win elections.” Here’s a Look Into Popular Voter Database ERIC’s Left-Wing Origins
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Oregon’s policy amounts to an ideological litmus test: people who hold secular or ‘progressive’ views on sexual orientation and gender identity are eligible to participate in child welfare programs, while people of faith with religiously informed views are disqualified because they don’t agree with the state’s orthodoxy.” Single Mother Files Lawsuit After State Allegedly Denies Adoption Due To Her Christian Beliefs
- YU’s lawyer: “The parties will press forward with discovery,” after which Yeshiva can appeal to the Court of Appeals and, if necessary, the United States Supreme Court.” Yeshiva U Fight Against Order It Recognize Student Pride Alliance Suffers Blow When Denied “Leave To Appeal” to NY High Ct
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Yeah, okay, he was on the lam for massive federal fraud charges. But considering who and what the FBI is these days . . . let’s leave it at that. Fugitive Former Chief of Staff to MD Gov. Larry Hogan Dead After Confrontation with FBI
- Sniffen, 58, was accused of sexually abusing a 17-year-old student in 1991 while he was in his mid-30s and was serving as a coach for the West Anchorage High School’s mock trial team, Anchorage Daily News reported. He pleaded not guilty to the charges. (Sniffen is Eskimo for Biden – jjs) Alaska Judge Tosses Out Sex Abuse Case For Former Acting Attorney General Due To Statute Of Limitations
- “American Bridge launched the DeSantis initiative in anticipation that the Florida governor will soon enter the Republican presidential field. It comes as some Democrats worry that DeSantis could defeat Donald Trump in a crowded Republican presidential primary. Many Democrats think DeSantis would also mount a strong challenge against Biden.” Top Dem Super PAC Hits DeSantis Over Natural Gas as Its Leaders Rake in Cash From Gas Industry
- “San Diego County supervisor Nathan Fletcher (D.) announced his resignation last week after two women accused him of sexual assault. Hours later, California governor Gavin Newsom (D.) featured Fletcher in a video announcing a multimillion-dollar campaign to unseat Republicans.” Oops: Gavin Newsom Features Alleged Sex Pest in Ad
- “Trump’s indictment on Thursday was historic. No president or former president has been indicted in U.S. history.” Donald Trump’s Fundraising Soars $7 Million After Indictment
- “Notably, by waiting, he’s leaving potential staffers, who need to make plans on their own, up in the air after reports in January claimed that Biden, who would be 86 years old at the end of a second term, was getting close to announcing his intentions to run for reelection following his family vacation last year and after months of speculation at the time.”Report: Biden Could Hold 2024 Announcement Until the Fall
- During an appearance in Philadelphia, Joe Biden randomly stopped in the street, looked up at a resident in an apartment in Rittenhouse Square and yelled “DON’T JUMP!” This Again
- “What does it say about a major political party if its would-be leaders with presidential aspirations are afraid to challenge the current senescent octogenarian face of the brand?”Lack of Primary Challengers Exposes Deeply Unhealthy Democrat Party
- ActBlue called the job-cutting move part of a “restructuring” towards growing its strategic impact, better assisting clients and ensuring long-term financial stability, Seitz-Wald reported, but the ActBlue Union representing some of its workers blamed “mismanagement.” ‘Mismanagement’: Dem Fundraising Titan Slashes Nearly 20% Of Jobs After Union Vote
- “The key question lingers in the background throughout any John Bolton interview: why is this person still granted the veil of authority as a source of political analysis? . . . These people have been thoroughly rebuked by the American people, yet they somehow retain their status in the eyes of the corporate state.” WATCH: Delusional Neocon John Bolton Trashes Trump’s 2024 Candidacy, Rallies Internal GOP Opposition
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Journalist Glenn Greenwald drew a connection between the death of Vladlen Tatarsky and Darya Dugina, who was killed in a car explosion last year, posting to Twitter: “Gee, I wonder who carried out this terrorist attack on a cafe in St. Petersburg where a Russian journalist was killed as he held an event on the war in Ukraine, along with 12 others who were wounded. Wonder if it might be the same people who murdered Darya Dungina in her car?”Russian woman accused of planting bomb that killed pro-Russian war blogger
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The op-ed also praises [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden for pressuring Netanyahu by denying him a White House invitation.” Jerusalem Post Publishes Op-ed Calling for Coup Against Netanyahu
- Cal Thomas: “He has been a force for good for Israel. Can the same be said of his political enemies?” In Defense of Netanyahu
- “Afraid to offend China, the Biden [junta] lays low.” China Threatens Retaliation if Speaker McCarthy and Taiwan’s President Meet
- “Congress has yet to pass sanctions on Iran for its torture and murder of hundreds of anti-regime demonstrators.” U.S. Lawmakers Have Lost Interest in Supporting Iranian Protesters, Activists Say
- “France’s posture toward African nations has taken an accelerated turn.” Adieu to Africa
BIDEN BEIJING BALLOON-ACY
- “If I had to guess, the second mission — while not its primary job — revealed far more about America’s readiness than anything it saw or heard over Malmstrom or Whiteman Air Force.”CONFIRMED: That Chinese Spy Balloon Made Fools of the Biden Junta
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Unless drastic action is taken, General [Vanilli] Milley’s tentative prediction of ‘losing without fighting’ will surely go down in history as self-fulfilled prophesy.” Hollow Warriors
- “These documents show our military and its rising leadership are under attack from within,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton in a press release. “The documents confirm U.S. Air Force Academy leadership is obsessed with anti-American critical race theory and seeks to punish and smear cadets through leftist indoctrination programs.” Judicial Watch Docs: Air Force Academy Says ‘Systemic Racism Exists in Our Society,’ Must Push ‘Diversity, Inclusion’
- If 77% of the youth population is mentally and/or physically unequipped (44% of that 77% being disqualified for multiple reasons) to serve in the armed forces, which should be a baseline bar to clear, it somehow is not marketed as a “public health emergency,” yet a virus with a 0.6% kill rate (taking the government’s inflated numbers at face value) is an excuse to shut down the entire society and economy for two years. Pentagon Study: 77 Percent of Military-Age Americans Too Fat, Mentally Ill for Service
- Robert Spencer: “It seems that the perpetrator, a manifestation of Canada’s deep commitment to diversity and multiculturalism named Abdul Aziz Kawam, was ‘initially charged with attempted murder for allegedly slashing a bus passenger’s throat on Saturday morning, but prosecutors added four counts of terrorism on Monday.’ Kawam also attacked a second person with his knife as well.” ISIS Attack in Vancouver
- “Are Muslim Arabs finally taking an interest in pre-Islamic history?” Archeologists Discover Oldest ‘Pearl City’ In UAE
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- “An official familiar with the workers’ illnesses told CNN that while it’s unclear what caused their symptoms, members of the team found it suspicious they became ill at the same time with the same symptoms.” Half of the CDC Team Investigating East Palestine Spill Fell Ill With Symptoms Similar to Residents
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Login.Gov’s failures could soon become a problem for Americans. Just weeks after GSA exposed the site’s security issues, the IRS said it intends to implement the program sometime after Tax Day in April, which would force anyone who wishes to file their taxes with the IRS online to do so through Login.Gov. That would make it easier for bad actors to commit identity theft against taxpayers, according to former Homeland Security assistant secretary for policy Stewart Baker. Obama-Era Tech Project Was Supposed to Help Taxpayers. It Could Get Them Hacked Instead.
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “NYC Health officials are increasing their testing and repurposing [Chinese] COVID-19 infrastructure to address the greater number of STI cases following the city’s relaxation of pandemic lockdown guidelines.” ‘Slutty Summer’: New York City Health Department Says Hooking Up Is ‘Healthy’ Amid STI Spike
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “It’s worth pointing out that all four of the Artemis II astronauts were born after men last walked on the moon.” NASA Announces the Crew of the First Manned Artemis Mission
- “The next step will of course be to launch an orbital version, and bring it back to Earth for reuse.” India successfully lands its own version of the X-37B on a runway
- “What does this mean? Practically nothing, since when it comes to predicting the on-going solar cycle of sunspots past performance never predicts future results.” Sunspot update: Activity remained high in March
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “We want to alert readers that there may be hurtful or indeed harmful phrases and terminology that were prevalent at the time this novel was written and which are true to the context of the historical setting of this novel.” Gone With the Wind Publisher Slaps 2022 Editions With ‘Trigger Warning’
- “The devolution of American society began when moral relativism supplanted biblical truth in education, government, and eventually the family.” As Moral Relativism Replaces Christian Values, Americans Will Suffer More Mass Shootings
- “Last week I suggested that you pop some popcorn. Now it’s time to find your favorite butter or caramel to drizzle on it, too, because this movie is going to run a little longer than Disney wants it to.” Shots Across the Bow: DeSantis Requests Investigation Into Disney Over Reedy Creek Shenanigans
- Christian Toto: “Seinfeld, Friends and more under attack by humorless, click-baiting trolls.”Woke Scolds Want to Cancel Pop Culture Classics
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.