Good morning, kids. Well, it looks as if Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants’ Depends-changers and ice cream and word salad spoon-feeders over at Kalorama have evidently “caved” on the debt ceiling budget negotiations, at least insofar as they’re willing to consider cuts in exchange for raising the debt. Perhaps their calculus is letting their propaganda machine go into overdrive with “wheelchair bound granny off the cliff” and “taking away Social Security!” agitprop out the wahzoo, hoping the GOP’s propensity to cave will rule the day once they actually sit down at the table. Of course, there’s talk of “officially” being in a recession just as the 2024 election season gets into full swing. Aside from begging the question, what the hell do you call the nightmare we’re in now, I guess the calculus will be to blame Republicans for the mess, but then again, Biden did agree to whatever “cuts” there will be so they’ll be spinning that during the debates. If there are any.
Meh, it’s all kabuki-bukkake theatrics, as we all know. Spending never decreases. For all the Kurts, Karens and clueless low information folks who might have stumbled their way here, and refuse to believe that, let me put you some knowledge:
There are not now, nor have there ever been any spending cuts. The only thing that has ever been “cut” is the rate at which spending increases.
All one has to do is look up the chart for US federal spending, either with budgets (how quaint) or for the past nearly 20 years of “continuing resolutions” and debt ceiling raises and it’s all there in bright, blood red ink with the curve almost going vertical. No grannies, children, illegal aliens, women, blacks or other convenient props the Left trots out from Central Casting will be or ever have been “hardest hit.” With the possible exception of the most vulnerable and abused minority in history: the taxpaying American citizen. And we all know how they feel about them. In any case, we’ll see if this is the new Kevin McCarthy who released the J6 tapes or if that was a one off and he reverts to being Frank Luntz’s houseboy. Optics is optics so I guess it’s something to give him kudos for. For now.
Meanwhile, I want to totally switch gears and get into something that has been bugging the crap out of me ever since this Janet Prostitutkawitch or whatever the hell this fat Maoist shmoo in judge’s robes won a state supreme court seat here in Wisconsin – and now tilted the balance of the court 5-4 in favor of the Left. That and this subject no doubt have monumental implications here and nationwide come November 2024.
I’ll back into it with this story that I found rather amusing, via friend and friend of the blog Christian Toto:
Dee Snider doesn’t fit into any neat political boxes.
He rails against GOP hero Gov. Ron DeSantis and has spent decades defending free speech. He couldn’t sustain his ’80s-era fame with Twisted Sister, but he’s remained in the spotlight via his bond with former free speech hero Howard Stern and by weighing in on culture war spats.
He did just that this weekend and the reverberations could be profound. And he did so by rallying beside a fellow rock legend.
Paul Stanley kicked over a hornet’s nest, and then stomped all over it, via Twitter over the weekend.
The KISS mainstay said parents should wait until their children are 18 before approving life-altering, irreversible surgery to “affirm” their preferred gender. Stanley’s note wasn’t vicious or blunt. He spoke eloquently of his beliefs in a way that hardly screamed rock ‘n’ roll.
“Some adults mistakenly confuse teaching acceptance with normalizing and encouraging a situation that has been a struggle for those truly affected and have turned it into a sad and dangerous fad.”
You know what? There was a time where I “felt pretty” too. Glad my parents didn’t jump to any rash conclusions! Well said.
Snider led the gender-bending aesthetic during the ’80s glam metal days and, apparently, that carried over from his teen years.
Snider elaborated on his beliefs in subsequent Tweets after followers raged against his opinion.
Elle. Parents need to be less reactionary; Right and Left. No need to steer the child in either direction. Let the kid figure it out for themselves knowing their family is supportive. I had a vet/cop hardass dad who, while he shook his head A LOT…let me do my thing.
That’s why you’re a confused asshole, Dee. Contra Chris Toto’s assertion that Snider “doesn’t fit into any neat political boxes,” he sure as hell does. Leftist. Check that: Snider is more likely a liberal of the old school who, like so many others, still thinks it’s the 1980s or even 1960s where hippies/counter-culture good and mom/apple pie/America as founded bad. And yet our old friend cognitive dissonance rears its head when the part of Snider’s brain suddenly fires a synapse of sanity as it looks around like Alec Guinness in the last scene from Bridge on the River Kwai and recognizes child mutilation and rape for what it is.
I can’t speak for Paul Stanley (although we have met on a couple of occasions due to a mutual acquaintance) but I suspect that he is, if not a conservative, then certainly not a dyed in the wool lefty like Springsteen or Bon Jovi. If he is, he’s smart enough to keep his mouth shut and not alienate half his audience. As for Snider, you vote for this and so let your kids and you get it “good and hard.”
This is such a winning issue, assuming elections have any real positive consequences for our side, that if a clueless lefty stooge like Dee Snider can see this is insane, there are a hell of a lot more out there who aren’t nearly as clueless as he is who can see it.
I’m talking in particular about the so-called suburban moms and housewives. Psaki-psircling back to newly black termite-tented Wisconsin judge Janet Prostitutkawitch, she got that gig because, abortion!!!
Nancy Mace, who is rapidly devolving into the Renee Ellmers of Liz Cheneys is insisting that the GOP essentially embrace baby-killing lest we lose another election.
Well, I want us to find some middle ground. As a Republican and conservative, constitutional conservative who’s pro-life, I saw what happened after Roe v. Wade because I represent a very purple district, as purple as this dress, and I saw the sentiment change dramatically. And as Republicans, we need to read the room on this issue because the vast majority of folks are not in the extremes. And we just saw, you know, a fetal heartbeat bill signed in the dead of night recently in Florida. There are – in my home state of South Carolina, there was a small – a very small group of state legislatures that filed a bill that would execute women who have abortions and gave right – more rights to rapists than women who have been raped.
That is the wrong message heading into ’24. We’re going to – we’re going to lose huge if we continue down this path of extremities. And finding that middle ground, the vast majority of people want some sort of gestational limits, not at – you know, not at nine months, but somewhere in the middle. They want exceptions for rape and incest. They want women to have access to birth control. These are all very common sense positions that we can take and still be pro-life.
Wait one fucking second, saccharin-tits. Why is it that WE have to find a middle ground on this when it’s the Democrats who have basically declared outright that it’s completely kosher to kill the kid at any time “without apology?”
When the poor thing is born alive and even survives the abortion procedure to kill it, they say no!
IIRC Obama’s own science adviser, John Holdren, once postulated that you could kill the kid up to two years after birth because it wasn’t even at that point a fully formed human being! (not time to verify but some psycho Democrat Mengele in a lab coat is on record as saying that)
The issue is letting these people frame this debate, the language and who is good and evil. One guess as to who plays those roles.
Can not one person on our side turn the tables for once and demand someone on the left answer the question “At what point is abortion murder?” “At what point is a fetus a human being?”
Nancy Mace and other frauds and cowards of her ilk just want to surrender on this. I do not. I am not God. I cannot answer the question of when life – which “settled science” even tells us begins at conception – becomes human. But the cavalier attitude of abortion on demand and without apology is a non-starter in the extreme for me. Now, the ramifications and tactics in terms of the law are another matter, but no less crucial for us to take the high ground and hold it in terms of messaging and holding feet to fire.
Whether he realizes it or not, the devaluation of human life, of humanity, that’s got Dee Snider and others freaked out is no less horrendous here as it is in transsexualism. He may beg to differ but I stand by that assertion.
The Netherlands will become the second European country that will allow children as young as one-years-old to be killed under the guise of “euthanasia,” a recent announcement by the Dutch government on “Late Maternity Abort and Life Termination [of] Newborns” asserts.
The Dutch government will expand pre-existing euthanasia rules first introduced in 2002, effectively expanding post-birth abortions at the discretion of medical staff and healthcare providers.
The amendments were added to the “Law Termination of Pregnancy and Life Termination of Newborns Regulations (LZA/LP),” which permitted the “termination” of children “suffering hopelessly and unbearably,” and who are “expected to die in the foreseeable future.” The law, which was restricted to up to one year, now permits children of all ages in what effectively amounts to post-birth abortion. . .
. . . According to the new rules, doctors need only consider previous cases in conjunction with the patient’s history, to determine whether “euthanasia” is suitable.
Belgium was the first country to remove the age restrictions governing access to state-sanctioned murder in 2014. Belgian law only requires children to be able to “understand” what the procedure is in a wider context, to be suffering from “chronic pain,” and have the consent of the parents.
Canada, too, is currently debating the introduction of Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD) for “mature minors” in its “Report of the Special Joint Committee on Medical Assistance in Dying.”
Unlike either Belgium or Netherlands, however, Canada’s new laws may only require parental consultation “where appropriate,” because the decision of a mature minor “ultimately take(s) priority.”
In response to these proposals, Alex Schadenberg of the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition argued: “The recommendations being put forth by [the committee] would give Canada the most permissive euthanasia law in the world. Given the current state of Canada, where vulnerable people continue to be pressured to euthanasia on a frequent basis, it is inappropriate for the government to consider these radical expansions to the euthanasia law.”
To all the suburban women out there who still shriek about “muh ‘borshinz!” think on this, long and hard. Meh, if you still vote Democrat and you get raped by a thug who had a wrist slap from a Soros prosecutor, just lie back and think of Roe v. Wade.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The way to a country that works is not just “little habits” but learning a business, the culture of business, the ways of business, figuring out how to make something that other people want, and moving on up.” Now Progressives are Sneering at Economics
- “Woke ideology is the train. Total monitoring and control over money and energy is the destination.” The Other Hills to Die On
- Daniel Greenfield: “New plan offers hiring quotas for criminals, billions in grants and jailed voter outreach.” Biden to Make Sure Criminals in Jail Vote for Him
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Biden’s ‘joke’ about Tucker Carlson may have been hilarious to people who hate the pundit, but it didn’t land with the American people.” Biden: “Free Press is a Pillar of Free Society,” Unless Your Name is Tucker Carlson
- Kurt Schlichter: “He’s not unemployed, he is unleashed.” Struck Down, Tucker Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine
- “Here’s my prediction, not limited to 9/11 conspiracy theories but Carlson’s rhetoric more broadly: wherever he lands next, perhaps on his own platform, Carlson is going to make the Fox News version of himself look milquetoast in comparison.” Tucker Carlson Goes Full Rogue, Muses About Building 7 Collapse
- “The former Fox News host should announce that he is running for vice president, and force Trump to pick him—but only if the former president agrees to six key conditions.” Tucker Carlson and the Silk Purse
* * * * *
- Robert Spencer: “The Left doesn’t trust people to make up their minds and end up agreeing with them.” ABC Censors RFK
- This is either genius or the stupidest move imaginable. Trump to Sit with CNN at New Hampshire Town Hall
- “Fully 74% of U.S. adults say the news media is increasing political polarization – more than 12 times the six percent who say the media is decreasing divisions and four times higher than the 18% who think it has no effect.” Three-Quarters of Adults Say News Media is Increasing Political Polarization – Today’s Headlines Show Why
- “The idea was never wrong, and the impression wasn’t false. The dinner — encased in back-to-back parties — is exactly what it looks like.” Washington Media Drop the Charade Over Their Annual Dinner — Now They Want You to Know How Corrupt They Are
- “We are going to be wrestling with the ethics and benefits of artificial intelligence for a long time.” Should You Be Concerned About ChatGPT4? We Asked ChatGPT4
- “For all its faults, a high standard for defamation protects controversial conservative speech. We shouldn’t assist our enemies in chipping away at it.” The Conservative Case for Getting Sued Into Oblivion
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Our system is no longer functional. There should never have been a political mob running an armed roadblock in a major American city.” Daniel Perry and the New American Normal
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) told Fox News’ Sunday Morning Futures that Blinken had falsely claimed to them that he had “never” emailed Hunter Biden, but that emails from him and his wife show otherwise. “He said he did not email Hunter Biden, and now we have those emails. We also know that his wife, using her private email address when she was an employee of the State Department, was basically a conduit between her husband and Hunter Biden as well,” Johnson said. Blinken’s, Wife’s Emails to Hunter Biden Draw Fresh Scrutiny as Lawmakers Examine His Role in Laptop Cover Story
- “Documents could complicate Hunter’s efforts to negotiate lower child support payments by crying poverty.” Hunter Biden’s Hollywood Attorney Now Controls His Stake in Chinese Private Equity Firm
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “. . . even though SpaceX will likely be ready to launch in two months, as Elon Musk says, I expect it will be forced to sit on its hands, either in court or in the swamp in Washington. Such delays will make impossible the development of Starship/Superheavy in a timely manner. It might even make it impossible altogether, as long as SpaceX plans to continue testing it at Boca Chica.” Environmentalists Sue FAA Demanding it Shut Down Boca Chica and Starship
- “EVs can often weigh thousands of pounds greater than comparable gas-powered vehicles, with the 2023 Hummer EV pickup clocking in at 9,000 pounds, with its 2,900 pound battery — which weighs more than an entire Honda Civic — helping make it roughly 3,000 pounds heavier than the 2023 GMC Sierra, Axios reported. Aging infrastructure, particularly parking garages, may not be ready for the significant deployment of EVs, while the added weight of vehicles may pose a significant threat to pedestrians in car accidents.” Massive EV Battery Packs Could Exacerbate ‘Fatality Crisis’ On US Roads, Experts Warn
- “Global climate models are running hotter than reality>” Hot, Hot, Hot
- “Industry leaders in panic as Congress pushes to impose tariffs on Chinese solar panels.”Green Energy Industry Admits It Needs Cheap Chinese Goods To Survive
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- You have to wonder if the Dem calculus is to blame the GOP when the inevitable economic crash happens next year. Then again, it takes two to tango and Biden caved. There’s no spinning that, try as they no doubt will. Kudos to McCarthy, I guess. White House Caves: Joe Biden Asks Kevin McCarthy to Negotiate Debt Limit
- “Will Biden negotiate on debt in good faith?” Biden vs. McCarthy
- “Schumer wrote in a ‘Dear Colleague’ letter that the Senate would begin examining the bill, which passed in the House last week, in a Budget Committee hearing Thursday.” Chuck Schemer Accuses ‘MAGA House Republicans’ of Risking Default with Spending Cuts Bill
- “Conservatives must distinguish between the science of economics and the art of political economy.” The Importance of Political Economy
- “The United States’ finance policy is following in Greece’s footsteps.” Murphy’s Financial Law
- “The new schedule Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) schedule divides upfront fees on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mortgage loans into 80 categories, increases overall fees by 0.04% points and creates a redistribution of costs to those with good credit, an analysis by Bankrate.com concludes.” New Mortgage Fees Kick in, Saving Lower Credit Scores Thousands by Charging Higher Credit Scores More
- She’s a radical Maoist who hates America, hates freedom, hates free markets, completely devoid of anything remotely approaching a clue. and could care less if we devolve into a totalitarian shit hole. In other words, a perfect candidate!!! Secretive Su: Biden Junta Won’t Release Records of ‘Transparent’ Labor Secretary Nominee Julie Su
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The suspect, Mexican national Francisco Oropesa Perez-Torres, 38, was previously ordered to be removed by an immigration judge on March 16, 2009, ICE said. ICE removed him on March 17, 2009, the spokesperson said.” Man Accused Of Murdering Five ‘Execution Style’ Was Previously-Deported Illegal Immigrant, ICE Says
- “Jean-Pierre also did not address what specific measures could have prevented the tragedy since there is no legal way that the suspect could have obtained the firearm.” Karine Jean-Pierre Ignores Key Fact While Pushing White House Narrative On Manhunt For Texas Killer
- “TX Gov. Greg Abbott has sent illegal immigrants to so-called sanctuary cities since April 2022.” Lightfoot Demands Abbott Not Send More Migrants to Chicago
- “While I can understand that Lightfoot and Adams are frustrated at the prospect of having to spend even more taxpayer dollars caring for their burgeoning migrant populations, it’s time for them to place the blame for their fiscal challenges where it belongs — not on Abbott or the Texas border towns on the front lines of this disaster, but on their fellow Democrat, Joe Biden.” (the mayors and others who declare sanctuary status for their shit-hole Democrat dominions (pun?) are equally to blame – jjs) Dem Mayors: Stop Blaming Texas for Migrant Woes — It’s On Biden!
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “In 2018, there were 148 carjackings in D.C., and 152 in 2019. However, following the death of George Floyd, the D.C. city council announced its intention to slash $15 million from the MPD’s annual budget. This resulted in an explosion in carjackings, amongst other crimes.”How Many Carjackings in Washington, D.C. in 2023? Here are the Staggering Numbers…
- “Violent behavior is being marketed to the homeless through cultural tolerance and legal leniency.” Homeless People Read Code
- “In a notice of claim alleging retaliation and unjust arrest, Lopiccolo — who retired from the NYPD in 2022 after 20 years on the job — said he was locked in a cell for more than seven hours and hit with charges because he told cops he wanted his attacker to get mental health treatment, and didn’t think it was worth having him prosecuted.” Wild Video Shows Walgreens Security Guard Getting Hit by sHoplifter — and HE’s the One Arrested
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Combining these finds with the fact that children’s risk from COVID is so low as to be negligible, one must wonder why the CDC continues to recommend the injections to all pregnant women. Pfizer Knew of Chinese COVID-19 Vax Risks to Breastfeeding Babies in April 2021
- “CDC to stop tracking [Chinese] Covid levels in communities and adjusts vaccine requirements for international travelers.” Scientists Searching for Person Infected With Chinese Covid for Over 2 Years
- For months, various journalists, politicians and scientists have softened their positions on [Chinese] COVID-19 lockdowns, either admitting that the measures they advocated for were excessive or downplaying the actions they actually did take to “stop the spread” of the virus. Two names in particular, Dr. Anthony Fauci and Randi Weingarten, stand out for their attempts to deceive the public on just what role they played in shutdowns during the pandemic. Lockdown Leaders Scramble To Rewrite History
- “Paxton said on Monday that three companies that he is focused on are Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson and that he’s also investigating claims that the companies made about “the efficacy of their [Chinese] Covid-19 vaccines and the likelihood of transmitting Covid-19 after taking the vaccines in violation of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.” Texas Attorney General Launches Investigation Into Gain-Of-Function Research, Claims Made By Vaccine Manufacturers
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Says “bans” on sexually explicit books are ‘harmful’ to children.” Chelsea “Hubbell” Clinton Comes Out In Favour Of Porn For School Kids
- “Lawrenceville’s top priority is the physical, social, and emotional health, safety, and wellbeing of our students. We recognize that in Jack’s case, we fell tragically short of these expectations.” NJ Boarding School Admits it Failed to Stop Bullying of Student Who Committed Suicide
- “Will our elite universities and K-12 schools ever emerge from their self-imposed ideological traps?” Closing Young Minds
- “Under wokeness and incivility, college enrollments continue to decline.” You’ll Never Woke Alone
- “Parent groups are trying to reverse the school district’s disastrous math education policy.”San Francisco’s Algebra War
- “Peng’s course has been such a hit that state lawmakers are considering making it mandatory, statewide.” Impossible: The High School Class So Popular Kids Sit In on It so They Can LEARN Stuff
- John Stossel: “The problems with ‘labor-based grading.'” Marxian Education
- This second challenge was brought in 2020 by Women’s Med Group abortion clinic, along with its owner, three anonymous women and two of the clinic’s nurses, who argue that the law compels women seeking abortion to agree that “an embryo is the ontological and spiritual equivalent of a person.” Supreme Court Declines To Hear Challenge To Indiana Abortion Law
- “Even former President Donald Trump has signaled that he is abandoning his seemingly short-lived pro-life stance.” Anti-Christian Sentiment Rises Within the ‘Conservative’ Establishment
- Belgium was the first country to remove the age restrictions governing access to state-sanctioned murder in 2014. Belgian law only requires children to be able to “understand” what the procedure is in a wider context, to be suffering from “chronic pain,” and have the consent of the parents. Post-Birth Abortions Up to 12-Years-Old Normalizes in Europe and Canada Under the Guise of “Euthanasia”
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- We really need it in GA, WI and AZ. Court Rulings Give North Carolina and Florida Republicans Major Wins for Election Integrity
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “New York based talent agency Palette Management received $210,000 between August-October 2022 from the Democratic National Committee for ‘Paid Media Advertising.’ The payments were made by the DNC to the influencer agency to pay online Gen Z creators to promote Democrat policies, including pro-LGBTQI+ messaging.” Trans TikToker Who Mocked Women Signs to an Agency That Took $200,000 from DNC for Gen Z Influencers to Promote Biden’s Policy
- “New Biden official is worth up to $60 million, disclosures show.” State Department Spokesman Matthew Miller Advised Chinese Crypto Exchange Under Federal Investigation
- “We’ve all long known the real issue: his steady cognitive decline.” Biden’s Age Is Not the Problem Here!
- “Lt. Governor Jeanette Nuñez – unknown to most Americans – was a staunch supporter of then-presidential candidate Marco Rubio in 2016, and used her platform as a surrogate to blast Donald Trump as ‘the biggest con-man there is.’” Who Leads Florida While Ron Runs? A Rubio Ally Who Called Trump a KKK-Supporting “Con Man”
- “The kids are not OK.” There’s Something Wrong With Young Democrats: Poll
- “The longtime liberal Democrat is an environmental activist who must placate his party’s radical left-wing base to beat out Biden.” Exhausted Republican Voters Should Be More Skeptical of RFK Jr.
- “But with almost a year left before the New York primary, there is still a possibility of someone else jumping into the race to challenge the incumbent.” Titty Caca AOC ‘Not Planning’ to Primary Kirsten Gillibrand in 2024 NY Senate Race
- This has been ten years of dynamic success.” (Sasquatch just called from Palm Beach to say “LOL!” – jjs) Washington Dem Gov. Jay “Inbreed” Inslee Announces He Won’t Seek Reelection
- “I’m going to be working in Virginia this year,” Youngkin added. “And so our House and Senate are up for full reelection this year. We have a House that’s controlled by Republicans and a Senate that’s controlled by Democrats,” the governor continued. “I want to hold our House, and I’d like to flip our Senate. And I think we’re doing a really good job in Virginia, and I think this is a chance to bring that to voters.” Glenn Youngkin Announces He Will Not Run for President in 2024
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The reform bill that will see the retirement age rise by just two years has solidified anger and frustration among those who feel that the French government’s concern for the general well-being of daily hardships is not being considered. However, the reform bill’s age for retirement is not unusual throughout Europe, with Euro News reporting that the average age of retirement for men in Europe is 64.3, while it is 63.5 for women.” French Anarchists Attack Police, Set Fire to Vehicles During May Day Riots
- “Despite their differences, Pope Francis and Viktor Orban are the only European heads of state trying to end the Russia–Ukraine war.” Francis in Hungary
- “Under Narendra Modi, economic growth and political illiberalism have advanced together.”Will India Follow in China’s Footsteps?
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “While many Republicans in Congress have focused on the bungled evacuation itself, the vetting deficiencies remain one of the most active and pressing national security concerns, particularly since these Afghan refugees are already situated inside the United States.” Two Years After Botched Withdrawal, the Biden Junta Has Yet to Properly Vet 88,000 Afghan Refugees
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The report comes after a Chinese spy balloon flew over the U.S. back in February after [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s [junta] failed to shoot it down when it first entered U.S. airspace.” U.S. Military Releases New Details About Balloon That Flew Over Hawaii
- “CCP officers are getting arrested within our borders. What’s next?” The Chinese Communist Party Takes Up Residence in America
- “The nation needs and deserves the very best warrior to lead the Navy into our threatened future.” SHOT: Who Will be the Next Chief of Naval Operations
- And Fleet Week is just around the corner, ladies and lady-boys . . . CHASER: US Navy Used Drag Queen Influencer to Attract a “Wide Range” of New Troops as Recruitment Plummets
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- “Residents are taking it upon themselves to get tested, and do not seem to be getting answers or assistance.” East Palestine Resident Experiencing Lesions and Other Health Effects 2 Months After Train Derailment
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Say it again: government is too big, does too much, and makes many problems that it tries to solve worse.” A False Savior
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The large galaxy is thought to be 650 million light years away, which means it took light traveling at 186,000 miles per second that many years to get here. The surrounding galaxies are also all tens to hundreds of millions of light years from each other. Yet, their combined gravity, almost infinitesimal in strength, is enough to warp the shape of each.” Galaxies Without End
- “It appears SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy is the only rocket available and is therefore almost certain to get the contract, a conclusion further confirmed by the timing of this announcement, just prior to that successful Falcon Heavy launch.” Viasat Drops Launch Contract with Ariane 6
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The new law isn’t just an attempt to control how qualified counselors and mental health medical professionals deal with patients; it’s an attempt to chill the speech of religious and rational voices who oppose the radical alphabet agenda’s reach. HF 16 means the end of free speech and the free exercise of religion for anyone who wants to fend off an identity crisis.” Minnesota Democrat Signs Bill Banning Free Speech for Therapists of People Struggling With Sexual Distress
- “Claim it will lead to banning of drag shows and ‘attacks’ on transgender people.” (forget abortion; if we can’t win on this madness, then what’s the point of running? – jjs) Colorado: 27 Democrats Vote Against Making Flashing Kids a Felony
- “Darren Glines, who goes by Rachel but has not undergone transgender surgeries, was charged with public indecency in December 2022 after three reports that Glines exposed his genitals on three separate occasions while using the women’s facility between 2021 and 2022— one of which underage girls were present.” (this is how you get vigilantes – jjs) Trans Woman ‘Not Guilty’ Of Indecent Exposure Charges After Using Women’s Locker Room, Court Rules
- “I’m suing,” Zephyr said in a tweet on Monday. “The recent actions violate my 1st amendment rights, as well as the rights of my 11,000 constituents to representation. Montana’s State House is the people’s House, not Speaker Regier’s, and I’m determined to defend the right of the people to have their voices heard.” (go to hell – jjs) Transgender Lawmaker Sues Montana Over Censure
- “Demanding that our children go along with the transgender insanity is worse than just lying to them.” A Woman is Not a Cat (Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt, Lee Meriwether hardest hit! – jjs)
- “Identity theft can be used as a cover for abuse.” A ‘Trans’ Pedophile Stole My Name
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Bee, Noah, Corden are gone – will Colbert, Kimmel and Fallon follow?”FORBES: Writers’ Strike Might Be Late-Night TV’s Death Blow
- Gee, what a tragedy. Screenwriter Strike Could Grind Hollywood to a Halt This Week. Here’s Which Shows Could Be Hit.
- “The sad thing is that there are countless lists like this, nitpicking and scouring older movies for things that are problematic. The fact is that older films are often funnier than the current woke material. The current state of entertainment caters to the overly-sensitive minority, and that’s stifling creativity and humor. This overemphasis on wokeness will ultimately lead to the demise of comedy. One day, I fear we’ll wake up and find that comedy is officially dead.” Buzzfeed Gets Roasted After Listing Problematic ’90s Films
- “The humor police.” Oi Mate, Got a License for That Offensive Joke?
- “The next two in the series.” The Top Ten Woke Lies, Part 4
- “A hunk of glass does not belong on the roof, a giant metal spike does not belong on the side of a building, and a parking garage is not a museum.” I Wish Modern Architecture Would Stop Assaulting My Eyes
- “The ‘Real Men of Genius’ at Anheuser-Bush have screwed the pooch in more than just one way.” The Untold Story of the Bud Light Fiasco
HITHER & YON
- “I saw the girl after it had happened, and I assume that she … had an orgasm because she was heavily breathing, and her partner was smiling and looking at her — like in an effort to not shame her.” ‘Loud And Full Body Orgasm’: Woman Allegedly Makes Sudden Outburst During Classical Music Concert (Ravel’s Bolero? – jjs)
FINALLY . . .
- Gordon Lightfoot, Canada’s legendary folk singer-songwriter known for “If You Could Read My Mind” and “Sundown” and for songs that told tales of Canadian identity, died on Monday. He was 84. . . In the 1970s, Lightfoot garnered five Grammy nominations, three platinum records and nine gold records for albums and singles. In the more than 60 years since he launched his career, he performed in well over 1,500 concerts and recorded 500 songs. He toured late into his life. Just last month he cancelled upcoming US and Canadian shows, citing health issues. Canadian Folk Singer Gordon Lightfoot Dead at 84
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
TIP JAR : Your support helps keep the lights on and is truly appreciated. Note: We are on Stripe, not PayPal.