Good morning, kids. Well, I guess the mellifluous incantations of Maxine “Love Canal” Waters (among others) continue to win friends and influence people, as Rep Matt Gaetz found himself the target of, pace everyone’s favorite incest aficionado, Jew-hater and immigration fraudster Bro-fo Omar, a mostly peaceful “something that somebody did.”
“This past Saturday my wife Ginger and I attended the South Walton Beaches Wine and Food Festival,” said Rep. Gaetz in a statement, explaining: “…we were enjoying catching up with new friends and old, and folks recognized me, and so we were taking pictures and having polite conversations. And as I was chatting with one gentleman, a lady threw a drink on the both of us. She was promptly arrested. I want to thank the folks at the Walton County Sheriff’s office who ensured that this did not escalate and that everyone is kept safe.”
The assailant is believed to be Selena Jo Chambers, 41 years old, who has since locked all her social media accounts.
Rep. Gaetz’s video on the incident, below, asserts that Chambers is a “resistance” writer, Joe Biden donor, and even potentially an occultist.
She wrote about the subject in a series about using “psychoanalysis, Sadeianism, occultism, mythology” and other practices for “Women’s Surrealist Survival.”
It could’ve been worse. Could’ve been urine. Or acid. Or a favorite of transexual terrorists, 7.62mm rounds. In any case, Matt Gaetz and his wife were clearly at fault here for committing the heinous act of having a pulse while American.
Speaking of Democrat-inspired and quite probably backed terrorists, you can add the Texas state capital to that of Montana and Tennessee for Democrat-led insurrections – the real thing, not the phony-baloney entrapment stings manufactured and led by the FBI like January 6 – popping up all over red state America.
The liberal Texas Tribune reported:
Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan abruptly cleared the public from the chamber’s gallery Tuesday, after LGBTQ Texans and parents of transgender kids chanted in opposition of a bill that would ban transition-related care for children.
Phelan ordered state police to clear the gallery just as Senate Bill 14 came to the House floor and as opponents began their chants and unrolled banners in support of trans kids. As bill opponents started filing out of the gallery, they chanted, “Trans rights are human rights.”
[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and Democrats have praised other disruptive protest, with the White House recently hosting the so-called “Tennessee Three” — Democrats who joined protesters in disrupting the Tennessee legislature in a protest for gun control. Two of the three were subsequently expelled from the legislature (though they were later restored to their seats). The protest occurred after a mass shooting by a transgender assailant. The White House has yet to host the victims’ families or the police officers who ended the shooting. Last week, there was another “insurrection” in Montana, also motivated by the transgender cause.
Concurrent and not completely unrelated in the grander scheme of things with this and everything else going on around us, there’s a renewed assault on the integrity of the Supreme Court. That is, the integrity of the court which, thanks mostly to President Trump, is now a fairly reliable 5-4 conservative and on occasion 6-3. (i.e. they follow the actual words of that thing known as the Constitution and not “Rules for Radicals”). The 32-year high-tech lynching of Clarence Thomas (it never really ended) as filthy criminal bastard Chuck “Cuck Schemer” Schumer among others is ginning up ethics charges against him because – quelle horreur – he takes fishing trips with a very wealthy businessman and, you know, influence! But wait! There’s more! Now Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch is under fire because, get this, he sold a property to the head of a major law firm. Oh the huge manatee!
Of course Ruth Bader-Meinhoff, having been the general counsel for Planned Parenthood before being confirmed to the court was completely impartial and never recused herself time and time again when abortion cases came before the court. No ethics violations there. Same with Elena Kagan when the individual mandate came before the court and her being Obama’s Solicitor General prior to that was no reason to recuse herself. No siree Bob!
But of course all this pales in comparison to the actual threats of violence that have only ramped up since the heavily armed creep was caught in front of Justice Kavanaugh’s home. And now, Cuck Schemer and Dick “Turdbin” Durbin – who has yet to answer for his close ties to mass shooter James Hodgkinson – are ginning up some sort of Senate inquiry that, you can bet your balls to a barn door is aiming to kick at least Thomas and if they can swing it Gorsuch off of the court for ethics violations. I have to say, I’m no fan of John Roberts, but he has effectively told the Democrats to go piss up a rope with a letter flatly refusing to appear before any kangaroo committee. Kudos as well to the three solidly Marxist hacks as well who made it unanimous.
Besides the landmark Dobbs decision as well as Heller and a few others that have, at least for the time being, short circuited the Left’s destruction of our nation and liberties (what’s left of them anyway), there is another big case that could really throw a monkey wrench directly into the machinery which for now is flying under the radar.
The Supreme Court made a tragic mistake almost 40 years ago.
In the 1984 case of Chevron v. Natural Resources Defense Council, it ruled federal judges must defer to a regulatory agency’s interpretations of federal laws, so long as Congress has not addressed the issue in question and the agency’s view can be construed as “reasonable.”
Since then, the power of the unelected administrative state has ballooned so that it now dictates much of our economy and daily lives.
The court announced Monday it will revisit that precedent, raising hopes that this enormous federal power might be reined in.
The Constitution set up a system of separated powers in which Congress would pass the laws, the president would administer them and the courts would interpret them.
Since the New Deal, Congress has shirked its accountability by increasingly giving unelected agencies the power to make decisions of vast economic and political significance. The Chevron decision turbocharged that process. Politico says liberal activists love Chevron because in hundreds of court decisions it has been invoked to hand agency experts the power “to respond to problems that Congress might not anticipate or fully understand.” That may be expedient, but it is a dangerous trampling of our constitutional framework. The job of Congress is to pass laws that are detailed and limiting to the executive. The executive’s job is to execute laws, not write them. And there was a time when some liberals worried the Chevron doctrine encouraged unchecked executive authority. In 1986, Stephen Breyer, a future Supreme Court justice then serving on a federal appeals court, called Chevron an “abdication of judicial responsibility” because the Constitution gives judges, not agency bureaucrats, the power to interpret federal law. The Supreme Court last year took a first step in backing away from its Chevron decision. In West Virginia v. Environmental Protection Agency, a 6 to 3 court majority ruled that from now on Congress must explicitly grant regulatory agencies the power they wield. That infuriated the activist left.
Since the spectacular collapse of President Barack Obama’s cap-and-trade scheme to rein in carbon emissions, which failed to even get a Senate floor vote in 2010, environmentalists have become experts at twisting and distorting old laws to accomplish by the back door what they could never do using legitimate constitutional approaches. From regulations aimed at climate change to the overriding of local zoning laws in New York, activists have used that approach to lobby federal agencies to implement an agenda Congress would never approve on its own. One former federal regulator, appalled at left-wing efforts to ban gas stoves, told me: “They go through federal agencies like burglars who try every door in a neighborhood in the belief one of them will be unlocked.” The court may not overturn the case in full, but the fact that at least four justices have agreed to reexamine the decision indicates Chevron deference is likely to be curbed. Justice Neil Gorsuch, whose mother ironically was involved in the original 1984 Chevron decision as President Ronald Reagan’s head of the Environmental Protection Agency, wrote in November that the court “should acknowledge forthrightly that Chevron did not undo, and could not have undone, the judicial duty to provide an independent judgment of the law’s meaning.”
Gorsuch has written elsewhere: “Maybe the time has come to face the behemoth” of the administrative state.
But, but, but Gorsuch sold his house to a law school dean!!!!
Forget “muh borshinz!!!” This case is potentially the whole enchilada. America for many decades has been effectively ruled by unelected bureaucrats, not governed by elected representatives of the people.
Beyond the bureaucratic leviathan, this case also illustrates the nightmare that resulted from Marbury v Madison. The court was never intended to have the status of an Oracle of Delphi, and yet here we are. That’s why the Left insists on a “living and breathing Constitution” despite every effort to kill it, cremate it and scatter the ashes.
Whatever happens with this case, there is no way in hell the Leviathan will ever cede any power, nor will the Democrat-Left and their RINO stooges allow that to happen since this is the bullwhip with which they keep us in line. Still, one can dream.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: “The triumph of relativism and the concomitant loss of belief in even the most fundamental verities has resulted in the complete emasculation of the culture —and don’t expect newly defeminized women to take up the slack.” First, Posit a Counter-Factual . . .
- “Fractured American families and disturbed children. What – and who – is behind it?” The War on Boys and Girls
- “Moderate liberals and the media helped the far left cover up the murder of an unarmed 16-year-old, and still no one has been held accountable.” A Murder in CHAZ
- “In the 1984 case of Chevron v. Natural Resources Defense Council, it ruled federal judges must defer to a regulatory agency’s interpretations of federal laws, so long as Congress has not addressed the issue in question and the agency’s view can be construed as ‘reasonable.’ Since then, the power of the unelected administrative state has ballooned so that it now dictates much of our economy and daily lives. The court announced Monday it will revisit that precedent, raising hopes that this enormous federal power might be reined in.”Supreme Court May Finally End Rule of Bureaucrats with “Tragic” Chevron Case
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The outlet observed that Murdoch “was disturbed by Carlson’s stance on Ukraine,” and that hawkish Republicans “are not hiding their relief” that he has been jettisoned from his prime-time slot.” REPORT: Murdoch and Zelensky Spoke Prior to Tucker Carlson Firing, NeoCons Cheer
- “On Tuesday, Valuetainment Television made a public $100 million, five-year contract offer to Tucker Carlson, plus ownership shares in the company. Carlson is still under contract to News Corp., however, and his Tucker Carlson Today shows are still in the archive lineup. But his sidelining has created a media feeding frenzy. Newsmax also seems to be in the hunt. Backchannels — and in the case of Valuetainment, a publicity-grabbing front channel — have opened up as media companies hope to steal market share on the Right from the Fox News Channel.” $100 Million Offer Made to Tucker Carlson for New Broadcast Role
- “He’s seen on video railing against how awful the Fox Nation site is, something many people agree with. I wouldn’t know. I don’t subscribe to Fox Nation because Fox News sucks.” More Fox News Leaks Prove Tucker Carlson Is Awesome
- “Thank you for confirming that Tucker is a normal, down-to-earth, very funny person. Great work, as always, Media Matters, curating excellent conservative content,” City Journal writer Christopher Rufo commented. “Media Matters really thought they had something with these leaks of Tucker Carlson telling jokes while off the air. They really, really, thought they had something with it. Anyone with a sense of humor can assess that the things Tucker said, like MMFA itself, are in fact, jokes,” Ian Miles Cheong said. Media Matters Tried To Destroy Tucker With Leaked Tapes, And It Blew Up Spectacularly
* * * * *
- Margot Cleveland: “Tuesday’s lawsuit proves promising, and here’s why.” Lawsuit Against Key Speech Silencers Threatens To Blow Open The Censorship-Industrial Complex
- “The Democrats’ narrow majority in the Senate made Fetterman’s extended absence, along with that of others, a significant problem. It appears that the Democrats are making an effort to portray him as working and fulfilling his duties to avoid his resignation before the 2024 elections — and the media is helping by not giving his public appearances much attention anymore.” The Media Seems to Have Lost Interest in “Lumpy” Fetterman. I Wonder Why.
- “CNN is giving Donald Trump a free & national platform to spew lies. They’ve learned absolutely nothing & they’re exactly why our media is failing us & our democracy,” tweeted self-proclaimed “youngest Biden delegate” Victor Shi. Leftists Go Berserk Over CNN New Hampshire Town Hall Featuring One Candidate: Donald Trump
- It’s obvious to everyone with half a brain that Trump won’t get a fair shake from CNN. Why does he keep prostrating himself before these dishonest left-wing media hacks? Does he think his charm offensive will sway CNN viewers who have been fed a constant diet of Trump Derangement Syndrome from the moment the former president came down the gold escalator? He’s like Charlie Brown with the football at this point. And while we’re on the topic, what’s up with Trump’s weird obsession with New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman?” Trump’s Achilles’ Heel
- David Harsanyi: “Now, activist groups have always shopped oppo research to journalists. Most of it is so absurdly unpersuasive that no self-respecting writer, partisan or not, would take ownership of it. These days, though, with little quality control and virtually no consequences for spreading false partisan attacks, a person who lacks any journalistic ethics can probably build a career on the stuff.” Another Day, Another Shoddy Politico Hit Piece Aimed at the Conservative Legal Movement
- “Time has not been kind to Time magazine.” Back When Time (Magazine) Mattered
* * * * *
- The real question, for which there is no good, non-dystopian answer, is: what will happen when the oligarchic technocrats who run the United States decide they no longer require human labor to tend to their industries? What will become of the “useless eaters,” as despots of yesteryear termed their human charges, when they no longer have their labor to bargain with? Techno-Hell: Steve Wozniak, ‘AI Godfather’ and Apple Cofounder, Quits Google to Expose AI Dangers
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The assailant is believed to be Selena Jo Chambers, 41 years old, who has since locked all her social media accounts. Rep. Gaetz’s video on the incident . . . asserts that Chambers is a ‘resistance’ writer, Joe Biden donor, and even potentially an occultist.” Rep. Matt Gaetz Assaulted at Florida Festival by Occult-Inspired Biden Donor
- “I remember the Democratic leaders’ words of March 4, 2020, on the steps of the United States Supreme Court like they were yesterday. I want to tell you Gorsuch,’ he said, not ‘Justice Gorsuch,’ but ‘Gorsuch,’ ‘I want to tell you Gorsuch, I want to tell you Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.’ Wow. Just wow. I think Matthew 12:36 is correct, ‘for by thy words you shall be justified and by thy words you shall be condemned.’”Kennedy Criticizes Schumer During Hearing For Threatening SCOTUS Justices
- David Harsanyi: “The hearing is a transparent effort to delegitimize the Supreme Court.”Rather Than Smearing Justices, Democrats Should Be Asking Them For Ethics Lessons
- Dismiss? They incite them 24/7/365. MSNBC Dismisses Concerns About SCOTUS Assassination Threats
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and Democrats have praised other disruptive protest, with the White House recently hosting the so-called “Tennessee Three” — Democrats who joined protesters in disrupting the Tennessee legislature in a protest for gun control. Two of the three were subsequently expelled from the legislature (though they were later restored to their seats).” Leftists, Trans Takeover Another Capital, This Time in Texas
- “The legacy media have failed to hold Rep. Zooey Zephyr accountable for the bigoted attack against lawmakers of faith in the Montana capital.” Legacy Media Back Transgender Mob’s Attack on Montana’s Capital
- Attorney General Austin Knudsen, a Republican, said the judge’s ruling on Tuesday “is a win for the rule of law and the separation of powers enshrined in our Constitution,” per The Wall Street Journal. Regier said “Montana courts have recognized that the Judicial Branch has no power to revise or overrule the power expressly held by the Montana State Legislature to conduct its business,” according to Scripps. Judge Deals Blow To Trans Lawmaker’s Fight Against Montana House Censure
* * * * *
- “A culture of militarization has permeated across the federal bureaucracy . . . In many cases, these agencies are stockpiling the very weapons some politicians seek to ban citizens from owning.” Non-Law Enforcement Agencies Like IRS and EPA Spend Billions on Guns and Ammo, Watchdog Says
- Sohrab Ahmari: “Ramaswamy is right: The FBI cannot be reformed.” Vivek Ramaswamy’s Good FBI Fight
- “The FBI’s actions go beyond being criminal. They are breaking their promise to us.” The FBI’s Snipe Hunts
- “CNN, of all places, just released a survey that shows something true.” (America is no more; we simply hate what it has been transformed into – jjs) Patriots Are Starting to Hate America, Too
- Daniel Greenfield: “The good news is that Detroit’s population continues to decline. Black people have joined white people in getting out. The city suffered the largest loss of black residents of any in the country. The schools are the worst in the nation, the water is tainted and crime is out of control. But the reparations commission has a $350,000 budget so at least someone is getting paid.” Bankrupt Black City to Pay Reparations to Itself
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “After Congress released portions of Morell’s testimony about Blinken, Republicans began to call for the Secretary of State to resign. Meanwhile, Sens. Ron Johnson (R-WI) and Chuck Grassley (R-IA) have accused Blinken of providing false testimony to Congress regarding his communications with Hunter Biden over the years. They have demanded records for an investigation.” Blinken Denies Asking For Hunter Biden Laptop Letter
- “The same Rasmussen survey asked: “[which] was more harmful to democracy? Russian agents interfering in the 2016 presidential election or U.S. intelligence officials interfering in the 2020 presidential election?” Just under two-thirds – 58 percent – answered that U.S. intelligence officials interfering was more harmful. That includes 73 percent of Republicans and 46 percent of Democrats. In fact, three percent more Democrats believe that U.S. intelligence officers interfering caused more harm to America than “Russian agents.” Most Americans Want Biden’s Secretary of State Antony Blinken IMPEACHED for Covering Up Hunter Biden’s Hard Drive from Hell
- Jonathan Turley: “. . . whatever the outcome, Blinken has some explaining to do and one thing is clear: There is nothing immaculate about the Hunter Biden scandal.” Antony Blinken’s “Innocence” Caim Adds to Web of Lies About Hunter Biden
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “FBI warns that Chinese use talent recruitment programs for economic espionage, theft of trade secrets.” DOE Set To Award $200 Million Grant to Battery Maker Run by Chinese ‘Talent Program’ Recruit
- “The Biden [junta] thinks Americans have too many jobs available.” Deb Haaland Dismisses Blue-Collar Concerns For Radical Climate Agenda
- “What isn’t fiction is the sinister reason behind the push.” The Push for ‘Net Zero Emissions’ is Climate Hoax Fiction, Not Energy Reality
- “It is frustrating to watch people who should know better, including politicians, state regulators, and even leaders of traditional energy companies, play along with the green energy transition.” Green New Deal Appeasement Leads Nowhere
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “For decades, Americans have been told that they will be rewarded for saving their money and building a good credit score. This policy turns that time-tested principle upside down.”Financial Officers From 27 States Sign Letter Objecting to Biden’s Mortgage ‘Equity’ Plan
- Maybe he just forgot. /sarc Biden Brags ‘Real Disposable Income Increased’ – But, Doesn’t Mention Real Earnings Fell
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The troops are not expected to apprehend any migrants or do any law enforcement work, but rather, do data entry, warehouse support and other administrative tasks, so that U.S. Customs and Border Protection can focus on fieldwork.” (so, it’s the welcome wagon and Dem voter registration drive- jjs) Report: Biden Junta to Send 1,500 Active-Duty Troops to Southern Border amid Migrant Surge
- The Fox News reporter also asked the press secretary why the [junta] is sending 1,500 active duty U.S. troops to the border if it is secure. Prominent Biden [junta] officials, including Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and [spurious] Vice President Kamala Harris, have repeatedly assured the public that the U.S.-Mexico border is secure.” Doocy Confronts KJP For Saying Illegal Immigration Is Down 90%
- “It’s as if the fate of these children no longer matters. Or, rather, it matters only when it serves the interests of Democrats and the far left.” Joe Biden is Guilty of Child Abuse — At Scale — And Nobody Cares
- Michael Goodwin: “[Eric Adams’] unfortunate statement Monday called the busing program ‘morally bankrupt and devoid of any concern for the well-being of asylum seekers,’ and claimed that Abbott is ‘using this crisis to hurt Black-run cities.’ Cheap shots don’t get any cheaper.” Desperate Eric Adams’ Lame Texas Blame Game Over NYC’s Migrant Crisis
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- If he tucks his pinga, grabs a Bud Light and produces a tranny manifesto, he’ll be out on bail faster than you can say Drag Queen Story Hour. . . Texas Mass Shooting Suspect Francisco Oropesa in Custody After 4-day Manhunt: Authorities
- “We think that in the worst of the worst cases, the only appropriate punishment is the ultimate punishment.” DeSantis Signs Bill To Authorize Death Penalty For Child Rapists In Florida
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Daniel Greenfield: “Why Fauci and Randi Weingarten know they won’t be held accountable.”“Some People Locked Down Something”
- “The federal government subsidized a protocol that was deadly, so the result was many more dead.” Chinese Covid Hospital Protocols Destroyed Thousands of American Families
- “Advocates gathered under St. Louis’ Gateway Arch this weekend for a pro-life march to resist abortion expansion in Missouri and other states.” Midwest Pro-Life March is a Window to the Post-Dobbs Abortion Battle Embroiling States
- He suggested this increase “shows that there continues to be a steady appetite for lawful firearm ownership even as certain state governors and legislators are taking radical measures to infringe on the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens to possess firearms.” Report: Gun Sales Surge in States Adopting ‘Radical Measures’ Against 2A Rights
- In addition to constitutional concerns, the emergency application also pointed out, “Moreover, Plaintiffs are applying for emergency relief because they are suffering much more than tangible harm to constitutional rights. Respondents are literally destroying Mr. Bevis’ livelihood, because the challenged laws are forcing Law Weapons, Inc., out of business.” SCOTUS Justice Barrett Gives Illinois City Until Monday to Respond to Challenge to ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Who is this protected class and are their feelings more important than my rights?” Video: Boy Smacks Down School Board For Telling Him He Can’t Wear ‘There Are Only 2 Genders’ Shirt
- California assemblyman Corey Jackson, a Democrat, said the legislation “intends to combat the national Christian white supremacist movement, which is aimed to ban books.” His bill, which was pushed through committee and will now head to the full legislature, would put a state board in charge of classroom and school library books and texts. California Bill Would Require Books on ‘All Gender Expressions’ in Every Elementary School
- “Miguel Cardona wants to cater to wokeism rather than suggest much-needed reform.”Biden’s Secretary of Education Prioritizes Politics Over Students
- “Aside from the erroneous claim that the books are being ‘banned’ (they’re simply being removed from school libraries), the very book shown in the tweet has every reason to be kept away from children.” Twitter Fact Check Confirms Book Chelsea Clinton Promoted For Children Contains Graphic Sex Acts
- “Whitworth University, where teaching close-mindedness is our number one goal!” (and anti-American indoctrination; I assume they get $$ and staff from the filthy Mongoloids – jjs)Private College Allows its Students to Blacklist Refugee from Communist China
- “Consciously separating students beginning in 3rd grade based on the color of their skin reinforces that segregation in public schools is okay. Discrimination on the basis of immutable characteristics is never permissible. We can only hope Shelburne Community Schools learned from this slap on the wrist and discontinues this damaging affinity group.”School District Changes Tune On Race-Based Student Group Amid Federal Civil Rights Probe
- “Steep enrollment declines, sparked by long pandemic closures, have eroded school budgets, forcing many systems to shrink.” Public Education’s Days of Reckoning
- Lloyd Billingsley: “San Francisco State University persecutes a professor for displaying an image of Muhammad.” Sharia State University
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Carroll crashes and burns on the stand.” E. Jean Carroll’s Trump-Bashing
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- NY-based National Association of Scholars (NAS): Antisemitic BDS campaign spreading “like wildfire in American colleges and universities.” New Study Shows how Anti-Israel BDS Movement Threatens Free Speech and Academic Freedom on U.S. College Campuses
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The ability to individually trade stock erodes the public’s trust in government,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “When Members have access to classified information, we should not be trading in the stock market on it. It’s really that simple.” (I guess ‘ol Matt wants a closer look at those EviTa-tas – jjs) Matt Gaetz Teams Up With “Titty Caca” Ocasio-Cortez On Proposed Legislation To Ban Congressional Stock Trades
- “And I think that we have to step up and man up and say that ‘You know what? The best ideas are going to win, our party’s going to be better off, our movement’s going to be better off, our country is going to be better off if we’re actually challenged with arguments.”Vivek Ramaswamy: “I’m Closer to Donald Trump in 2015 Than Today’s Donald Trump Is”
- “If Kennedy runs as a third-party candidate, he could split the liberal vote.” (Watch Newsom pardon and release Sirhan Sirhan . . . – jjs) Doomsday for Democrats: How RFK Jr. Could Elect Trump
- “Her refusal to either retire or show up is causing great harm to the judiciary — precisely where [reproductive] rights are getting stripped. That failure means now in this precious window Dems can only pass GOP-approved nominees.” Titty Caca AOC Says Dianne Feinstein Should Resign, Calls ‘Anti-Feminist’ Criticisms ‘A Farce’
- Great. Just what we need; another Bob Corker. He’s doing it because he fears the WV Gov. Justice kicking his ass in a head to head race and thinks he can swindle the public by switching. Don’t fall for it, people. Joe Manchin Indicates Possibly Leaving Democrat Party Before 2024
- “Honestly, it seems impossible that we’d ever see a moment more revealing than this one from last week. I’m a fan of it, so to speak, because this particular moment didn’t just reveal Biden’s creeping senescence but also showed the world how our pliant press pretends POTUS is compos mentis.” Are These the Worst 9 Seconds of Joe Biden’s Political Career?
- “Hogan, a vocal critic of former President Donald Trump, bowed out of consideration for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination in March after weighing a White House run.” (useless necrotic lipid mass – jjs) Larry Hogan Says He Won’t Run for Open Maryland Senate seat in 2024
- “It’s possible that desperate Democrats plan to attempt to swap in Michelle at the last moment, short-circuiting the normal vetting and debate period a candidate would undergo so Republicans won’t have the opportunity to call attention to her many, many issues. It’s also possible that the Obama wing of Big Left is rebelling against the Biden Collective and considering a head-on challenge — which would be a monumental split in the usually Borg-strength unified party.” (assuming the Obama crowd isn’t in control right now, and they likely are – jjs) Recent Developments Spark Michelle Obama ’24 Rumors
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Whenever it comes to wars people get to cheer without fighting in them — call it the Bill Kristol Syndrome — you can never underestimate the ample psychological benefits they get from feeling strong and tough but never getting near the fight.” Greenwald: Ukraine’s Conscript Army Being Used by West as “Cannon Fodder”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “A man was arrested for throwing what were believed to be shotgun cartridges onto palace grounds at around 7:00 p.m. local time, police said. A controlled explosion was carried out after the man was detained due to his possession of a suspicious bag, according to police.”Explosion Reported Outside Buckingham Palace Ahead Of Charles’ Coronation
- “Biden is intent on projecting weakness at every turn.” Ukraine, Sudan, and the Electric Army
- “During the course of the exercise, personnel from both navies trained together in various competencies.” China and Singapore Strengthen Military Alliance in Bilateral Maritime Exercises
- “French immigration expert issues a dire warning to France.” When Most Migrants are Unemployed
- Robert Spencer: “There are perfectly good reasons to keep a man such as Mohamed Khairullah away from the White House. The refusal to recognize this is designed to make sure that no one is barred in this way in the future. After Khairullah’s rage and complaints, the Secret Service may become more wary of daring to stop people from entering sensitive areas, no matter how suspicious they may be. Is that what Mohamed Khairullah, the patriotic mayor of Prospect Park, N.J., wants? Is that what any American should want?” Why Was This Muslim Mayor Barred From Biden’s Big Muslim Shindig?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The biggest difference if this happens will be the flat nature of the solar maximum, maintaining its peak level of activity for almost half the entire eleven year cycle. Though not unprecedented, such a flat peak is not typical.” Sunspot update: April activity drops steeply
- “That active nucleus is the bright dominate sphere at the galaxy’s center, large enough to overwhelm a large percentage of the rest of the galaxy. Its existence and dominance suggests that this galaxy is aging, and is beginning the transition from a spiral to an elliptical. In fact, its arms have already mostly vanished, and there is at present little star-formation on-going.” A Nearby Aging Galaxy with an Active Supermassive Black Hole at its Center (not Don Lemon – jjs)
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “After a suspicious internal report, a truly comprehensive and impartial investigation of Washington University’s Transgender Center is needed more than ever.” Nothing to See Here
- “Kids need to go through puberty.” WATCH: Genspect Panel Reveals Puberty is the Cure for Gender Dysphoria, Not the Cause
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Bill you know what’s the origin of the ‘woke mind virus,’ you.” “You’re the origin,” he added. “Not just you, but liberalism. The Left, the ideology you espouse, that’s where it comes from. It didn’t come out of nowhere. … It was born from the liberalism that you still ascribe to.” Matt Walsh Answers Bill Maher’s Question About Origin Of ‘Woke Mind Virus’
- “The proposal came from a left-wing group.” Coca-Cola Investors Rebuff Proposed Risk Survey in States With Abortion Restrictions
- “That’s why it’s whacked that the DNC won’t let nobody primary. They won’t do no primaries next year, man. No f***ing primary debate! Put Joe Biden up on that stage with Bobby Kennedy, who’s challenging him. And Marianne Williamson and whoever steps up to the plate. And let’s have a f***ing discussion, yo,” Charlamagne opined. WATCH: Top Urban Talkshow Host Charlamagne Goes Scorched Earth on DNC Over Debate Cancellations
- “We must remember that ‘true things prevail.’” Winning the Culture War in an Age of Incoherence
- “Music theory’s woke emperor has no clothes.” Ewelldämmerung
- “It’s not just Stephen King’s Twitter feed that is full of brain-dead left-wing politics — his trite political obsessions are ruining his books as well.” Stephen King’s Fiction Is Just Clumsy Left-Wing Moralism Now
HITHER & YON
- “In the early 1980’s, there were less than 30 California condors. The virulent flu strain may be a set-back to their recovery from near extinction.” Bird Flu Is Killing Critically Endangered California Condors
- “In telling a good story, Howard Hawks and Cary Grant captured an essential part of what it means to be an American.” Courage in the Air
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.