Good morning, kids. Not that I really care, insofar as thinking it’s going to solve or at least make the beginnings of a dent in getting our fiscal house in order, but the vote on the debt ceiling “deal” is today. I assume it has the votes to pass but along with the stalwarts on our side who are standing firm and voting no, Titty-Caca Ocasio Cortez will be joining them, albeit for very different reasons as you can well imagine.
That said, will she be able to drag a significant number of her fellow travelers to help torpedo this bullshit? We shall see. Some have postulated that should we default on the debt and suspend to a greater or lesser extent the activity of this corrupt, amoral bureaucracy, there will be some initial pain to the ordinary citizen but long term, the effect would be negligible if not salutary. Meh, they observe the Constitution only when it advances their anti-Constitutional agenda. When it doesn’t, they breach it altogether, their amorality only exceeded by those allegedly on our side who do nothing to stop them. Pleas from National Review to go on a cruise and the RNC to donate so we can have a majority in Congress to stop them notwithstanding. If the junta wants/needs money, they’ll get it one way or another, the law be damned.
And speaking of the lawless near-totalitarian junta hell bent on absolute power, supposedly Rep James Comer is going to hold jet-setting Gestapo chief Christopher Wray in contempt of Congress for refusing to hand over the evidence that implicates the Biden Crime Family in its generational scheme to sell off America’s national policy interests to the highest bidder. What that means in terms of actual punishment – for Wray, since there will be nothing even remotely resembling punishment for Joey and his bastard of a bastard-making son – is anyone’s guess. But, like those he’s protecting, it’s safe to assume that Wray is also untouchable. Pun intended.
Here’s a novel concept: The FBI is not above the law. In theory, of course, it’s true, as in no American is above the law. But is it really true in the sense that its leaders can be brought to justice if they break the law? That’ll be the day.
Ever hear of Jim Comey, Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok? They were J. Edgar Hoover without the charm, spied on a presidential campaign without sufficient evidence, lied to the courts and never paid a price. In fact, each got a lot richer thanks to the big shots who monetize the Hate Donald Trump fan clubs in cable TV and publishing houses.
The unmistakable lesson is that crime, or something very much like crime, paid handsomely in their cases. If they weren’t above the law, they were certainly beyond its reach. So we must believe that House Speaker Kevin McCarthy was speaking hopefully, not literally, when he told Fox Tuesday morning that unless FBI Director Christopher Wray turns over a document alleging Joe Biden sold his office as part of a $5 million bribery scheme when he was vice president, Congress will move to hold him in contempt.
“I personally called Director Wray and told him he needs to send that document,” McCarthy said. “We have jurisdiction over this . . . And if he does not follow through with the law, we will move contempt charges against Christopher Wray and the FBI. They are not above the law.” To which Wray effectively replied, go ahead, make my day, with the FBI later refusing to give up the document. Republicans can pass their contempt citation, but it’s up to the Justice Department to turn contempt into a prosecution. And anybody who thinks Attorney General Merrick Garland is going to prosecute Wray for shielding the Biden family hasn’t been paying attention.
Garland is the ringleader of the protect Biden club. If Wray is held in contempt, Biden would probably give him a merit raise.
The document demand grows out of a whistleblower’s testimony before the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, where GOP chairman James Comer has been banging the drum loudly about the Bidens’ decades-long grift. He used subpoena power to get bank records showing as many as nine members of the Biden gang got a cut of a big Chinese deal and recently revealed a complex web of bank accounts that Hunter Biden set up to receive and disburse huge sums from foreign paymasters.
As Comer and others have noted, no legitimate business moves money around that way through shell company accounts. And what, they ask, was the actual product the Bidens were selling? In response to Comer’s demands and McCarthy’ threat, the FBI initially issued a boilerplate statement that sounded as if Wray might play ball:
“The FBI remains committed to cooperating with Congress’s oversight requests on this matter and others as we always have, and we continue to be in touch with members of Congress regarding this request.” That was a head fake, for late Tuesday, Comer said the answer he got was a hard no, adding the “FBI’s decision to stiff-arm Congress and hide this information from the American people is obstructionist and unacceptable.” He added that although he and Wray would talk Wednesday, the panel “will now be taking steps to hold the FBI Director in contempt of Congress for refusing to comply with a lawful subpoena.” Perhaps, but Comer has to know he can’t count on any Democratic votes. This will require Republican focus and unity — and thick skins to put up with the media abuse as it, too, protects the Bidens.
The conflict comes at an important moment in the many House investigations. Other whistleblowers have also come forward, including more than 20 who told the House Judiciary Committee that the FBI is deeply politicized in favor of Democrats and the far-left. They said it singles out pro-life groups, Catholics and parents attending school board meetings as a way of intimidating those groups. The whistleblowers also charged there is a pattern of top officials inflating cases beyond the evidence so they can be classified as domestic violence extremism, satisfying a favorite talking point of Democrats. Three of the whistleblowers had their security clearances revoked as they prepared to testify, Fox reported. Perhaps the most intriguing of those who came forward was Gary Shapley, the whistleblower who alleges the IRS has slow-walked the Hunter Biden case to avoid filing charges. . .
. . . The lesson so far is that, no matter what McCarthy and Comer say, the White House and executive agencies believe they are above the law, and will protect the president and his family for as long as they can. Although it’s obvious that Joe Biden profited from and participated in the influence-peddling schemes, if justice comes, it will come despite the current leaders of federal law enforcement, not because of them. That’s why the showdown over the document must result in either Congress getting the document or Wray being held in contempt. Only when the obstructionists pay a personal price will they begin to calculate whether they want to risk their careers and reputations defending a corrupt president.
“Risk their careers and reputations defending a corrupt president?” What Michael Goodwin and so many others fail to recognize is that their central responsibility in their careers IS defending a corrupt so-called “president.” That is, one who is firmly “down for the struggle” to destroy America as founded and supplant it with a regime firmly in the camp of the DC-Davos-Brussels-Beijing Axis. Meaning Democrats and RINO stooges who don’t stray far from the plantation. Naturally, lorded and over by the “elites” as they fancy themselves.
“The attack happened just before 10:30 a.m. at the clinic along North Howard Street, according to police. The two victims are both men, 73 and 80 years old,” KATV reported Tuesday.
LifeSiteNews first reported on the incident Saturday. Local pro-lifer John Roswell told the outlet via email that Dick Schafer and Mark Crosby are the men who were allegedly attacked and seriously injured. The pro-life outlet obtained photographs of what appear to be facial injuries. Roswell said that Schafer is “recovering at home” and Crosby was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.
“Detailing the extent of the injuries, Roswell wrote that Crosby’s ‘plate bone in his upper right cheek is completely fractured,’ and that he ‘is bleeding from some unidentified area behind his eye and the bone eye orbit is completely shattered and will have to be replaced with metal,”‘ according to the report. Dr. Jay Walton, the president of Baltimore County Right to Life, started a GoFundMe for Crosby’s medical expenses. Walton said Crosby was “brutally beaten…while he was praying in front of the Planned Parenthood in Baltimore City.”
. . . Police said the suspect was allegedly seen passing the men before turning around to engage with them, CBS News reported. The suspect was allegedly seen “having a visibly aggressive conversation” with one of the pro-lifers before he became physical. “The suspect is then observed about to turn away but rushes [at Crosby] and tackles him over a large flowerpot,” police said. Schafer reportedly tried to help Crosby, but was shoved to the ground and cut his hand, according to local news reports. “Officers said the suspect then continued to punch and kick Crosby,” KATV reported. Police are still searching for the attacker, according to the report.
But pregnancy crisis centers and churches?
Or Supreme Court justices who don’t vote like they’re supposed to?
Leave us alone. We’re far too busy concocting entrapment schemes, peon!
Hot on the heels of the news that the Feds have downgraded terrorism charges against Sai Varshith Kandula from threatening the president and vice president to what amounts to a fender bender, comes a new warning from the Department of Homeland Security. As you may recall, Kandula, who had a Nazi flag with him, crashed a U-Haul into the barriers of Lafayette Square.
And as you know, the fact that the same government that has told us there is nothing to see in the Kandula incident has also been very adept at targeting pro-lifers, and Catholics, making sure that the J6ers serve as a warning to us all, and harvesting bank information. Oh, and it also gave us the “Pyramid of Far Right Radicalization,” not to mention the PREVENTS-OH seminar at the University of Dayton.
Now the DOJ is warning the country about a potential increase in domestic terrorism. Why? Because election season is ramping up. And of course, that means that we need to heighten our awareness. See something, say something. The caveat may be that doing so depends on who you see and what they are doing. Just the News has obtained a DOJ bulletin titled “Summary of Terrorism Threat to the United States.”
The United States remains in a heightened threat environment. Lone offenders and small groups motivated by a range of ideological beliefs and personal grievances continue to pose a persistent and lethal threat to the Homeland. Both domestic violent extremists (DVEs) and those associated with foreign terrorist organizations continue to attempt to motivate supporters to conduct attacks in the Homeland, including through violent extremist messaging and online calls for violence. In the coming months, factors that could mobilize individuals to commit violence include their perceptions of the 2024 general election cycle and legislative or judicial decisions pertaining to sociopolitical issues. Likely targets of potential violence include US critical infrastructure, faith-based institutions, individuals or events associated with the LGBTQIA+ community, schools, racial and ethnic minorities, and government facilities and personnel, including law enforcement.
The above-mentioned triangle and seminars address things such as PragerU, Quillette, Turning Point USA, The Heritage Foundation, and Republicans in general. And the bulletin cited examples such as the Covenant School shootings, and the recent shootings at an outlet mall in Allen, Texas, done by a person who “held views consistent with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist (RMVE) and involuntary celibate violent extremist ideologies.” It also mentions a white supremacist who tried to burn down an Ohio church that was planning a drag event and the white supremacists who attacked electrical substations in Maryland. . .
. . . No civilized person wants to see mass shootings, arson, or attacks on electrical substations. But I’d have more confidence in this bulletin if there had also been a “Pyramid of Far Left Radicalization.” But I’m not going to hold my breath. And neither should you.
Meanwhile the Homo-Tranny brigades just made Target their target for backing down on selling pervert gear to toddlers. Kind of puts Wray and Garland in a bit of a pickle. Target is ultra-pro-Lefty and regime approved, yet so are the mostly peaceful (and fabulous!) terrorists. Maybe if they add glitter and Astro-Glide to their Molotov cocktails, everyone will be ameliorated.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The project is potentially so massive in scope, it’s not an overstatement to say it threatens to regulate our freedom of association in shocking ways.” To Address the Loneliness Epidemic, the Feds Want to Control Your Town and Friends
- “The FBI can arrest Americans, the intelligence communities can spy on us, but it’s the IRS that can, and does, terrify and ruin.” Defund the IRS
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “How in any way is it within a prosecutor’s purview — whose job is to prosecute particular, defined crimes based on legitimate suspicion guilt — to wade into the private financial donations collected by private citizens, which are fully legal? If there were a plaintiff who donated to one of these defendants who claims he or she was misled about the use of the money, that would be a different story. But that’s not what’s going on here.” U.S. Government Now Confiscating Private Legal Fund Donations to Jan. 6 Defendants
- “Another hit to the disgraced Bureau.” FBI Further Exposed
- “The prosecution of Kevin Mackie is the latest in a string of cases where people in blue areas face charges for defending themselves from violent leftists.” Massachusetts Man Faces Prosecution For Defending Himself From Violent, Anti-Republican Attacker
- “The bomb threats were allegedly made against several Target stores in at least three states: Utah, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. An email to one Cleveland store that Cleveland 19 News reviewed indicated that radical LGBTQ activists may have been behind the threats.”Pro-Homo/Tranny Radicals Send Target Bomb Threats After Pride Month Merchandise Pullback
- “The two victims are both men, 73 and 80 years old. When police arrived, several witnesses told officers that two people had been assaulted, and the more severely injured man was inside a local business.” (hat tip to commenter Village Idiot’s Apprentice – jjs) Two Pro-Life Supporters Beaten Outside Planned Parenthood in Baltimore, Police Say
- “Get that fucker! Get that fucker! Fuck that fucker up!” Video Shows as Many as 40 Teenagers Beating Up Marines in California
- No civilized person wants to see mass shootings, arson, or attacks on electrical substations. But I’d have more confidence in this bulletin if there had also been a “Pyramid of Far Left Radicalization.” But I’m not going to hold my breath. And neither should you. DHS Issues Domestic Terror Warnings as Election Season Shapes Up
- “For [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden, the annual marking of the Minneapolis man’s death is an opportunity to gesture in support of anti-police advocates.” George Floyd Memorial Weekend
- “In America today, everything is viewed through the eye of race and gender, ignoring experience and skills, in favor of fulfilling some arbitrarily defined quotas, all in the name of diversity.” The Quota States of America
- Kurt Schlichter: “The Left figured out that racial hatred gives it a huge advantage.” Reject the Race Hustlers
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- The broadside follows Musk’s move to withdraw Twitter from a supposedly voluntary code of practice on disinformation backed by the European Commission, the unelected body which serves as the EU’s executive as well as the major initiator of EU-level legislation. Lé CCP: France Will Ban Twitter Unless It Censors ‘Disinformation’
- Sohrab Ahmari: “Mismanagement in the new Twitter regime is starting to show.” Has Musk Ruined Twitter
- “The authors also chose to ignore and misrepresent private communications with sources used in their articles, which is where this whole situation starts to get strange.” Media Matters Launches Misinformation Campaign Against Joe Rogan, His Guests
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Michael Goodwin: “The lesson so far is that, no matter what McCarthy and Comer say, the White House and executive agencies believe they are above the law, and will protect the president and his family for as long as they can. Although it’s obvious that Joe Biden profited from and participated in the influence-peddling schemes, if justice comes, it will come despite the current leaders of federal law enforcement, not because of them.” The Biden Family is Under the Protection of the Nation’s Top Lawmen
- “The FBI’s decision to stiff-arm Congress and hide this information from the American people is obstructionist and unacceptable. While I have a call scheduled with FBI Director Wray tomorrow to discuss his response further, the Committee has been clear in its intent to protect Congressional oversight authorities and will now be taking steps to hold the FBI Director in contempt of Congress for refusing to comply with a lawful subpoena,” Comer said in a statement. House Oversight Committee Will Hold FBI Director In Contempt Of Congress, Rep. Comer Says
- “I’m still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good,” Reade said. “I feel very surrounded by protection and safety.” Former Biden Accuser Tara Reade Defects to Russia
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Let me know when the EPA and IRS are abolished. Until then, go give Frank Luntz a Brazilian, cabana boy. McCarthy Says Debt Ceiling Deal Offers ‘Biggest Cut in History’
- Supporters of the bill have “outright lied” about what’s in it, Bishop told reporters. Every GOP ‘Get’ in Biden-McCarthy Debt Ceiling Deal Is ‘a Token, Artificial, Fake, Nothing Benefit,’ Rep. Bishop Warns
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and House Speaker Kevin McCarthy have a deal, but will House Republicans go for it? Deal or No Deal: Debt Ceiling Edition
- “Their opposition, if it holds, means a bipartisan vote will be necessary for passage as Republicans hold a narrow majority in the lower chamber.” Band of House Republicans Stand Against Debt Ceiling Deal
- “In a letter to Rep. McCarthy (R-CA), CBO director Phillip Schwagel said the agency projected the deal’s caps on discretionary spending in 2024 and 2025 would reduce outlays by $1.3 trillion over the next 1o years. Mandatory spending would fall by $10 billion. Revenues are projected to fall by $2 billion due to cuts to funding for enforcement by the Internal Revenue Service. Interest on the public debt would decline by $188 billion.” CBO Estimates Debt Ceiling Deal Will Cut Debt By $1.5 Trillion
- “The Mountain Valley Pipeline continues to work as a lifesaver for Democrats.” McCarthy, Debt Ceiling Deal Is Not a Win
- “The majority comprised more than a third of Democrats – 36 percent – and almost two-thirds of Republicans – 74 percent.” DATA: Voters Support Gov’t Shutdown Until Spending is Cut
- “Even if Congress breached a constitutional obligation to lift the debt ceiling and so let a default occur, only Congress itself — not [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden — could repair the breach.” Democrats are Demanding a Dictatorship in the Debt Debate
- “Our elected politicians have the country on an extended glide path to sovereign debt default.” The True Threat of Debt Default
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “These comments are a blatant slap in the face to the hardworking individuals that spend their lives sustainably producing our world’s food, fuel, and fiber.” Two Dozen Republicans Want Biden to Disavow John Kerry’s Statements Targeting Farms
- “Germany primes its subjects for another step towards authoritarianism and the inevitable climate lockdowns.” Fourth Reich Disseminates Ominous New Report on “Environmental Policy”
- “Proponents of the green movement are pouring millions into grants to sneak news content supportive of their agenda.” The Leftist Green Agenda is Buying Its Way Into the News
- “The beaches are still here, as is the climate hysteria.” Remembering When The New York Times Reported East Coast Beaches Would Be Gone by 2020
- “Power has driven him mad” is right. All French presidents seem to model themselves on Napoleon, but Macron seems to have his eye on the Nappy of British caricature. Short and vain, autocratic and ridiculous, he’s only in his current position because of the incompetence of his opponents. Allons Enfants, et Prendre le Train
- “There is a growing backlash against the ESG movement in the U.S., as Americans continue to learn more about how it threatens their retirement accounts and access to affordable energy. ESG-activist insurer and asset manager coalitions are now facing state bans and accusations of potential legal violations.” Insurers Abandon Net-Zero Insurance Alliance – But, Vow to Continue Discriminating Against Traditional Energy Sources
- “African nation’s ‘patriarchal’ society means women aren’t involved in fight against climate change, USAID argues.” (Samantha “em”-Powers, feh – jjs) Biden Junta Unveils $1.5 Million Effort to ‘Empower’ Female Climate Activists in Northern Kenya
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Visa abuse, which begins as legal entry, doesn’t get nearly as much attention as illegal border crossings.” The Other Half of Our Immigration Crisis
- “They told me immigration was a net benefit and diversity was a strength. Now they tell me it’s a punishment for colonialism.” They Just Admitted It
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Rashid Ali Bynum, 28, was arrested and charged in the murder of 30-year-old Eunice Dwumfour, who was shot and killed on the evening of February 1. Dwumfour and Bynum knew each other from working together at Champions Royal Assembly, a Nigeria-based prosperity gospel church in Newark, police said, according to ABC 7.” Arrest Made After Months Of Silence In NJ GOP Councilwoman’s Murder
- “The Minnesota Freedom Fund used donations to free alleged murderers and pedophiles.”Kamala-Backed Bail Fund Sees Revenues Plummet By 98 Percent
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “I predicted when the GOP took over the House, despite candidates’ campaign pledges to earnestly pursue [Chinese] COVID-19 justice, that very little would actually get done on this front because both parties — particularly at the leadership level — are beholden to the special interests that perpetrated the fraud in the first place. That prediction has largely been borne out, with a few notable exceptions like MTG seeming to make a good-faith effort to right the wrongs.” Peer-Reviewed Study: “The Higher the Number of Vaccines Previously Received, the Higher the Risk of Contracting [Chinese] COVID-19”
- “According to newly revealed Israeli Ministry of Health data, during the entire epidemic there were zero deaths (that’s 0, nil, none, naught, zilch, null) from [Chinese] COVID to anyone under fifty who was of average and reasonable health.” New Data Gives the Same Result as Old Data: Like the Flu, Chinese COVID Hurt NO ONE Who Was Young and Healthy
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Under Biden, FBI has investigated dozens of U.S. parents who criticized school boards.”Biden Junta Wants Teachers to ‘Partner Directly With Parents’—But Only In Puerto Rico
- “Power-hungry university ‘scholars’ spawned the toxic revolution obsessed with radical change that dominates our society today.” The Birthplace of Woke: Identity Studies in Academia
- “The apparent impending demise of The King’s College is instructive about the pitfalls lying in wait for even the best-intentioned institutions of higher education.” Dethroned
- “The rise of AI . . . and human extinction.” The Death of the Professor in the Age of Chat GPT
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “A vast network of liberal dark money is using ballot initiatives to buy substantial electoral reforms that would otherwise be impossible.” Meet The ‘Nonpartisan’ Dark-Money Group Rigging Michigan Elections So Democrats Can’t Lose
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Arrogant piece of shit Dan Goldman. House Dem Who Ran as ‘Anti-Corruption’ Crusader Makes Perfectly Timed Stock Trades
- “The new cache of e-mails, which was obtained by The Daily Mail as well as the Daily Beast, show Jeffrey Epstein met or planned to socialize with a wide spectrum of rich and powerful people in the worlds of politics, finance, and show business.” Newly Released Jeffrey Epstein Documents Show Connections to More Celebrities — Irina Shayk, David Blaine, Tommy Mottola
- “Patrick Murray, director of the independent Monmouth University Polling Institute, said DeSantis has yet to make a case why GOP voters should vote for him over Trump.” (for what it’s worth – jjs) Poll: Majority of Republicans Say Donald Trump Is Best Chance to Defeat Joe Biden
- “The race remains Ron DeSantis’ to win.” It Won’t Be Biden vs. Trump
- “Spending deal is one of the first live issues on which the candidates will offer contrasting visions.” Debt Ceiling Emerges as Potential Trump-DeSantis Battle Ground
- “Why listen to a racist, imperialist, transphobic, war monger?? Your hate is loud.” Colorado College Students Boo and Turn Their Backs on Commencement Speaker Liz-ard Cheney
- “The party’s failure to appeal to younger voters is not an unsolvable problem.” (the party doesn’t appeal to me, and I’m 63! – jjs) Toward a Youthful Republican Party
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “On the surface, the personal decision not to receive an experimental vaccine would seem to have no correlation with 80% or more opposition to escalation of the conflict by their home country. But dig a millimeter deeper, and I think the common factor is pretty obvious.”Stunning Poll on Chinese COVID Vaccine-Refusers and Ukraine War
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The rejection comes despite a ‘weekslong effort’ by the U.S. to secure a meeting with Chinese Defense Minister Li Shangfu at the annual conference, which included a letter from Austin to Li, according to the Wall Street Journal on Tuesday.” (weekslong = weak schlong – jjs) Chinese Defense Minister Rejects Meeting with U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin
- “This is bizarre behavior, and a reckless threat to American national security.” Russia Pulled Out of Its Nuclear Transparency Pact With the United States. The Biden Junta Still Shares Sensitive Data.
- The U.S. Embassy in Tokyo soon issued the following statement: “The Japanese government is warning that North Korea may have launched a missile. The government is urging people in #Okinawa to take shelter immediately. Watch local news for current information.” Japan Issues Shelter Order Amidst North Korea Launch
- “And the shameful – and shameless – United Nations.” Iran’s Mullahs on Killing Spree
- In a wooden response to the revelations, His Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) – the British equivalent of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) – insisted that it “exchanges data with around 100 countries to help tackle tax evasion and non-compliance in-line with international treaties,” and that this data “can only be used for tax purposes and all countries must pass a rigorous assessment by independent experts to ensure the data is used appropriately.” Britain Is Sharing Chinese Dissident Info With the CCP
- “The most moral army in the world.” Colonel Richard Kemp on the IDF’s Achievements
- “The Truman administration’s refusal to renew aid to Chiang Kai-shek’s forces — as Bullitt had repeatedly urged — assured the Chinese communist victory in the civil war.” The World Would Be Much Different Had Our Leaders Listened to William Bullitt
- “On this date in 1988, Ronald Reagan told Soviet college students about freedom – and the future.” Stranger in Moscow
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “With a boss like Joe Biden, it’s unlikely his new Chairman of the Joint Chiefs will serve as anything more than a yes-man.” (another anti-American clown unworthy to wear the uniform of a whorehouse janitor – jjs) Charlie Brown’s Pentagon
- “DOD began development of the F-35 aircraft in 2001 without adequate knowledge of its critical technologies or a solid design,” GAO continued. “The misalignment of requirements with the engine and PTMS illustrates why it is important to fully understand the proposed designs at the beginning of an acquisition, prior to committing to development.“ Cost Of Pentagon’s Most Expensive Weapons Program Is Spiraling Out Of Control, Watchdog Finds
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Carlson faced stiff opposition from Republicans on the Senate Commerce Committee, who earlier this month criticized her role in the development of fuel-economy standards in 2021, arguing they were “consistent with your long career as an environmentalist without traffic safety experience.” Biden Withdraws Enviro-Commie Ann Carlson as Nominee to Lead US Auto Safety Agency After GOP Pushes Back
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- The shortage is being most acutely felt in the generic drug market, which accounts for nearly 90% of U.S. prescriptions. The exact number of drugs being affected depends on who you ask — according to a Senate report at the end of last year, the U.S. reached a peak level of 295 active drug shortages, although as of March, the FDA claims there are 130. The American Society of Health reports 301 drug shortages as of the first quarter of 2023. (thank you, Chamber of Commerce, Big Pharma and Obamacare! – jjs) U.S. Faces Massive Shortage Of Prescription Drugs
- “Most health gains in recent centuries haven’t been due to pills and devices.” The Soft Tyranny of Modern Medicine
- “As de facto drug legalization expands, substance abuse is driving a child-welfare crisis.”Parenting While High
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “PTA president in @MurraySchoolsUT, Jennifer Auwerda, has relentlessly bullied me and my family just because we don’t want Gender/Queer ideology in Murray School District, Utah,” Despain wrote in the tweet containing the video. “Today she ordered 7 Pride flags to be staked into our front yard without our permission.” (beat her to pulp with it and shove it up her nose – jjs) Utah School PTA President Allegedly Orders LGBT Flags To Be Staked In Yard Of Mom Who Opposed Gender Ideology
- The lawsuit asks the court to declare the law “unconstitutional and void in its entirety” under the Nebraska Constitution. LB 574 includes its 12-week abortion ban, the Preborn Child Protection Act, in sections 1-6 of the bill, while banning “gender-altering surgeries” and restricting puberty blockers for minors in sections 14-20, the Let Them Grow Act. ACLU Sues Red State Over Law Banning Sex Changes For Kids
- “Sen. Hawley’s call to empower men triggers man-hating leftists.” Unleashing American Masculinity
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Disney must die. Period. Sad that there are many hundreds of decent people who still work there, but this is war and sometimes innocent people have to suffer for a greater good.Watch: Disneyland Video Shows Male Employee Dressed in Drag and Greeting Children
- “Transheuser-Busch literally cannot give this beer away for pennies a can.” The CNN of Beers — Bud Light Sales Crash 30% Week of May 20
- A clip from 2 years ago shows CEO Dan Cathy saying whites should shine a black person’s shoes with “a sense of shame, a sense of embarrassment.” (the Billy Batts gambit – jjs)Chick-fil-A Hires a VP of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Christian Toto: “Conservative protest song latest track to defy the odds, crush sales charts.”“Boycott Target” Hits No. 1 on iTunes
- “Hey, does anyone know if they sell Bud Light at Target? I need to make a beer run. But seriously, folks, consumers who are not particularly rainbow-minded will run out of places to shop if this keeps up.” Stores, Stores Everywhere, and Not a Place to Shop
- Jeffrey Lord: “The obvious question undiscussed in the woke world of Target.” Would Target Sell ‘Hetero Pride’ Shirts?
- “Is a ‘dignity’ month too much to ask for?” Forget “Pride”
* * * * *
- Kershaw had previously announced the relaunch of “Christian Faith and Family Day” at Dodgers stadium on Twitter, May 26, saying he hoped it would be “bigger and better” than before the multi-year [Chinese] COVID hiatus. CHEERS: Superstar Pitcher Clayton Kershaw Comes Out Against His Team Honoring Group That Mocks Christianity, Nuns
- “Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Anthony Bass apologized on Tuesday for sharing a post on social media encouraging Christians to boycott companies and brands such as Target and Bud Light for how they have embraced the LGBTQ community.” JEERS: Ballplayer Caves and Apologizes for Sharing Video on Bud Light, Target Boycotts
- “Though it may sound like a gross trend, the idea of ‘rotting’ merely refers to laying in bed for long periods of time, doing nothing meaningful or productive. In fact, it does not matter what you do while you are in bed; all that matters is that you are cuddled up in a comfortable place outside of bedtime hours.” ‘Bed Rotting’ is Gen Z’s Latest, Entitled Self-Care Trend
- Lloyd Billingsley: “John Cleese smacks down trans censorship.” Life of Python
- “The conservative movement is incapable of fighting, much less winning, an unprecedented revolution against Western civilization.” To Win the ‘Culture War,’ We Need Fewer Conservatives and More Counter-Revolutionists
- “Country music presents an interesting metaphor for modern America: traditionally family and faith-oriented, now shallow and self-interested.” A Tale of Two Countries
- “The Right needs new magic words to break the spell of woke.” Sorcery or Nihilism, Part III
HITHER & YON
- “She was fearless and passionate, especially when reporting about repressive regimes around the world. Claudia was the only print journalist who witnessed the Tiananmen Square uprising in 1989, dodging bullets to get the story out to the world (you can read her first-hand account here). She was also a fierce critic of the United Nations and is widely credited with exposing corruption in the international body. She received several awards for her reporting on the UN’s Oil-for-Food program in Iraq. In recent years she had traveled to Hong Kong to cover protests over the encroachment of China. She was also a foreign policy fellow at the Independent Women’s Forum.” Claudia Rosett, 1955-2023: One of the Most Courageous Journalists of Our Time
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.