Good morning, kids. Hope you all had a good Memorial Day weekend. Lighter than usual on the links and yesterday was somewhat beefier mostly because of the “deal” to raise the debt limit. Today, let’s focus in on a couple of “local crime stories” as the propagandists always say to deflect from something that redounds badly on them.
Speaking of the propagandists, three years ago this past weekend, cities and towns across America erupted in an orgy of unexpurgated violence, which the government-approved stenographers infamously described as “mostly peaceful demonstrations” over the death of George Floyd. Along with describing government sanctioned and/or nod-and-a-wink approval of the violence, George Floyd was portrayed as an innocent, hardworking man who was murdered at the hands of an evil racist white cop named Derek Chauvin who dispatched him by grinding a knee into the helpless man’s neck. Yet another example of structural racism by a system designed to commit genocide against blacks.
By now, the truth has come out that George Floyd died while resisting arrest. Despite the video footage (Chauvin’s knee was actually on Floyd’s shoulder), the coroner’s report showed no evidence of trauma to his neck. He died because his horrible middle-aged health was made that much worse by struggling while resisting arrest, on top of ingesting his stash of crystal meth rather than face a third strike for possession. This after fleeing from the scene of a store where he tried to push a queer Jackson. But, let’s not let facts get in the way of a good story. Especially one that enables the Leftists to further divide and conquer.
The twin torpedoes of the wave of “mostly peaceful” urban terrorism on top of the lockdowns and their attendant depredations against our civil liberties that stripped away whatever veneer of election integrity laws that might have existed gave the Left the edge in unseating, and in fact, overthrowing what would and should have been the clear, if not landslide, re-election of Donald Trump.
The rioting that began on May 29, 2020 at Lafayette Square prompted the lockdown of the White House; Donald Trump, his wife, and teenage son were ushered to an underground bunker for their safety as looters and arsonists repeatedly tried to scale the fence and break through police barricades erected outside the White House.
And what started that night in 2020 didn’t just last a few hours, as was the case with the Capitol protest. On June 1, rioters burned part of St. John’s Church, an historical landmark across from the White House, and set ablaze other areas of the public park.
Chaos continued throughout the summer with the president, his family, and White House staff under constant threat. Police arrested 11 people at Lafayette Square in July 2020 for various offenses including assault of a police officer. “The Tuesday night incidents that stretched over hours are the latest confrontations to transpire near the White House, where protesters have been gathering daily for more than a month to protest for racial justice after the killing of George Floyd in the custody of Minneapolis police,” the Washington Post reported on July 8, 2020.
After Trump accepted the GOP nomination for president on White House grounds in August 2020, rioters chased Republican lawmakers, including Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and his wife, leaving the event. Some assaulted police in an attempt to get near members of Congress; Rep. Brian Mast (R-Fla.), who lost both legs and a finger in Afghanistan, was surrounded and shouted down by Black Lives Matter protesters as he tried to get home.
Elected officials weren’t the only targets of rage-filled activists occupying the heart of the nation’s capital that year. Trump supporters, including young families with children, were attacked by BLM and Antifa rioters during pro-Trump rallies in November and December 2020.
But the violent demonstrations at Lafayette Square represent the closest comparison to January 6: clashes between federal police and protesters on federal property. An Interior Department inspector general report detailed the turbulent situation at Lafayette Square that endangered police and the president for days . . .
. . . Not only has Graves not charged any suspects involved in the 2020 riots under his watch, but his office also helped negotiate a settlement between the Justice Department and Lafayette Square rioters, who sued the government for violating their civil rights during what Graves called “racial justice demonstrations in Lafayette Square.” The settlement with Black Lives Matter D.C. required Park Police and Secret Service to update their policies to protect those who “peacefully exercise their First Amendment rights.”
First Amendment rights these days are in the eye of the beholder—or in this case, the lead government prosecutor who decided to turn a blind eye to a six-month campaign of terror in the nation’s capital in 2020 so he could keep his sights on people who participated in a mostly nonviolent, comparatively brief protest on January 6.
Clearly, all “sieges” are not created equal.
By the way, and it’s a rather salient point to consider, the wave of Burning Looting and Murdering in the wake of Floyd’s death was more than likely not spontaneous. If the first outbreaks were, then the command structure such as it is of BLM and Antifa cadres instantly sprang into action and organized the wave of violence. What started in Minneapolis then sprang up one by one across the nation, not all at once. And it would not surprise me in the least to learn that the FBI and DOJ more than likely have agents within the ranks of these political terrorists to help instigate the riots. Think Ray Epps with extra melanin.
So now, three years later, in the wake of that incident, an entire political movement and major party platform of the Democrats sprang up: Defund the Police. Unfortunately it unleashed a wave of government approved anarcho-terrorism that effectively handcuffed, pun intended, police from doing their jobs and kept the citizenry in fear. Ironically, mostly the same “communities of color” and “marginalized” people the Left claim to defend, but also the citizenry in general.
And woe betide anyone who dares commit the capital offense of self defense, as in the case of Daniel Penny. Which brings me to the local crime story of the day that I guarantee you will not be covered in the junta’s house organs.
A man was slashed in the arm inside a Manhattan subway station on Monday before stumbling onto the tracks, cops said.
The suspect pulled a “cutting instrument” after he and the victim got into an argument while standing on a northbound F train platform inside the Second Avenue station around 5:30 p.m., cops said.
The victim stumbled onto the roadbed after he was slashed on the right arm, but was able to pull himself back up to safety, law enforcement sources told The Post. He was rushed to Bellevue Hospital in critical condition, the NYPD said.
The assailant fled from the station. No arrest has been made. The suspect was last seen wearing a gray shirt and black Adidas pants with white stripes, sources said.
What does this have to do with the price of tea in China, you ask? Aside from the fact that incidents like this that were rare within living memory are now commonplace, the attack took place in broad daylight, on the same subway line and just one station from Broadway-Lafayette. Where a beloved, decent, sweet, innocent-as-the-day-is-long Michael Jackson impersonator who wouldn’t hurt a fly and gave joy to otherwise harried straphangers was snuffed out for no reason at all, except that he was black, by an evil, white supremacist, violent Marine named Daniel Penny.
Want to bet that the slasher in this story is more than likely heavily pigmented?
As an aside, though not really given the state of our society and proclivities of the junta in power, Jane Fonda has a solution for people like Daniel Penny. A “final” one, IYKWIMAITYD.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Robert Spencer: “So first, she wants to kill the pro-lifers. Then she wants to imprison all the white men. In Jane Fonda’s world, there would then be a new dawning of justice, equity, and peace. In the real world, of course, the outcome — despite Hanoi Jane’s obvious love for the political system that gave us the gulags and Democratic Kampuchea — would turn out to be less to her liking than she likely expects.” Hanoi Jane Fonda Has a Novel Way to Solve the ‘Climate Crisis’
- Julie Kelly: “D.C.’s lead prosecutor has turned a blind eye to a six-month campaign of terror in the nation’s capital in 2020 so he could keep his sights on the mostly nonviolent protesters of January 6, 2021.” Three Years Later, No Justice for BLM Insurrection in D.C.
- “The backbone of Britain. . . In the year 2023, indeed, he’s the closest thing that his country has to Winston Churchill. When will the moral pygmies who run his country, and who consider themselves his betters, recognize it?” Three Cheers for Tommy Robinson
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- CUNY initially hid student speaker Fatima Mohammed’s address—which advocated for “revolution” and expressed anti-Israel sentiments—only releasing it Thursday after public pressure, the Times of Israel reported. Mohammed celebrated CUNY as one of the few law schools to “make a public statement defending the right of its students to organize and speak out against Israeli settler colonialism” and to “recognize that the law is a manifestation of white supremacy.” NYC Law School Commencement Speaker Calls the Law “White Supremacy,” Advocates “Revolution”
- “Imagine being so crazed by hatred for Israel as a Jewish State that you make it the subject of your commencement speech at a law school graduation,” said Congressman Ritchie Torres. Outraged critics rip CUNY law grad’s ‘hate-filled’ commencement speech, demand billions in tax dollars be stripped
- In 2019, Fonda, who infamously posed with the North Vietnamese Viet Cong during the Vietnam War, said “climate criminals” should be treated like Nazi war criminals who were given a Nuremberg-style trial. Traitor Who Cheated the Hangman Jane Fonda Blames White Men For ‘Climate Crisis,’ Demands Their Imprisonment
- “The Democrats are haphazardly playing a dangerous game, and if history is any precedent, they better forfeit now.” The Consequences of American Meritocracy in the Rearview
- “There is one key way to destroy America.” The Southern Poverty Law Center’s True Agenda
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “How Dems keep getting away with just about everything.” Video: O’Keefe Catches Fetterman Staffer Admitting List of “Puppet” Journalists
- “Foundations with large endowments and a history of bankrolling leftist causes are partnering to finance a new global group of researchers to fight online misinformation. . . Misinformation moderation has been used in recent years to target conservative online speech and right-leaning news outlets.” Deep-Pocketed Donors Bankroll Global Panel Cracking Down On ‘Misinformation’
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The brief disturbance lasted until a camera on its crane came out of nowhere and knocked down the activist holding up the sign. Shortly thereafter, security removed the climate demonstrators and the dancing couple moved back to center stage.” Swedish Cameraman Decks Climate Activist Moments After They Disrupt Primetime Show
- “While the deal falls short of Manchin’s full permitting reform wish list, which was shot down by bipartisan opposition last year, the proposal’s limited action on transmission line deployment and significant changes to the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) could lead some House Democrats to oppose it, according to E&E News.” Biden-McCarthy Deal Hands Joe Manchin A Victory In Pipeline Permitting Battle
- “Meanwhile, an Extinction Rebellion protest in the Netherlands ends with 1,500 arrested.”Climate Change Cultists Facing Federal Charges for Vandalizing Case Containing Famous Edgar Degas Sculpture
- “In the face of defeat, the regime blames someone else, anyone else, for its failure. Then, the only question is how long the regime survives as it purges its opposition, real and imagined.” Dealing with the Upcoming Climate Failure Blame Game
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Robert Spencer: “Dwight D. Eisenhower, as beloved as he was . . . made it clear to the Republicans that even though his was the first Republican presidency since the beginning of the Depression, he accepted the New Deal and all the massive expansion of government that it entailed. Republicans would not roll any of that expansion back. They’d just fine-tune it a little. RINOs have been fine-tuning our long march to socialism ever since. If McCarthy’s debt ceiling deal is another step in that direction, we are better off without it, as well as better off with a House speaker who will actually oppose the Democrats, not just drag his feet a little on what they want to get done.” McCarthy Recites the RINO Creed: ‘We Let Government Grow, But at a Slower Rate’
- McCarthy “won,” nudge-nudge wink-wink . . . White House: Progressives Should Support Debt Bill Because of Items It Doesn’t Repeal, Avoiding Default
- “Nobody wants Biden.” Wall Street Quietly Hopes Another Dem Wins The Party Nomination: REPORT
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) sent a letter to Wray last week revealing more specific terms for the bureau to find a particular FD-1023 form he demanded in a subpoena with a deadline that passed two weeks ago. Comer gave Wray until May 30 to turn over the record or could otherwise face contempt of Congress if he fails to comply with the subpoena.” House Oversight Democrats Defend FBI Ahead Of Alleged Biden Bribery Scheme Document Subpoena
- Jonathan Turley: “As made clear by Jim Biden, there is always a plan in the Biden family. Back in 2018, he assured his nephew that ‘as usual just need several months of [your father’s] help for this to work. Let’s talk about it. It makes perfect sense to me.’ In the meantime, the message from Uncle Jim likely remains ‘stay calm and carry on.’” Bidens Offer “Safe Harbor” to Hunter as He Flails Over Scandalous Reports, New Messages Show
- “The Biden story is that of the social climbing ambition of ‘shanty’ Irish immigrants to become ‘lace curtain’ Irish living in style like the Protestant Ascendency in Ireland or their WASP cousins in the United States.” “It’s All About the Money” – The Dysfunctional Biden Family Legacy
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- On the same line and just one stop from where Daniel Penny did the right thing. No word from Alvin Bragg’s office on how this will be ignored. Man Stumbles Onto Tracks After Being Slashed Inside NYC Subway Station
- “Insider reported that Lululemon’s company policy indicates the pair were fired because they confronted and recorded the thieves, not because they called the police to report the robbery.” Lululemon Employees Fired After Confronting Thieves: Reports
- “Massachusetts U.S. Attorney Rachael Rollins is the latest domino to fall in the struggling progressive ‘Protect the Shield’ agenda.” A Beantown Letdown https://amgreatness.com/2023/05/29/a-beantown-letdown/
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “A paper recently published concludes that the covid polices developed by ‘experts’ and prompted by ‘real media’ were a horrific disaster.” Healthcare Workers in Maine Win Revival of Their Challenge to State’s Chinese Covid Vaccine Mandate
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- The measure would enable the Nevada Department of Education to fine school boards $5,000 per day if they attempted to block biological boys from “school facilities or activities,” according to the amendment’s text. Sen. Ira Hansen (R-Sparks) said in a tweet it was an “abuse of power” to put the amendment up for a vote without a “hearing at the last minute.” NV Dems Pass ‘Last-Minute’ Amendment To Fine School Boards For Bathroom, Sports Policies
- “Affirmative action is the least of higher education’s problems.” To Hell With the Universities
- “For most families, it’s not an option; for some, it’s a lifeline.” In Defense of Virtual Schooling
- Robert Zimmerman: “Since the Texas legislature has not cut any funding, I fully expect the DEI offices to disappear but be quickly replaced by another office with some innocuous-sounding name tasked however with exactly the same goals. Its administrators and staff will simply be hired from the terminated DEI staff of another Texas public college.” How Real is the Texas Legislature’s Proposd Ban on the Racist“Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion” Programs at Colleges
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “But why let them off easy over it?” Durham Believes FBI Should Have Never Conducted the Trump/Russia Investigation in 2016
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY “This recall is only the latest episode in a downward spiral in which Republicans have frittered away every opportunity to consolidate power, consistently win elections, and fight the destruction of Oregon by one-party rule.”
Oregon Republican Party Embarks on Embarrassing Recall of Its RNC Representative
- “It comes down to this: DeSantis is just not presidential material.” Republican Voters Don’t Want a Trump Knockoff
- “Too much is at stake in 2024 to allow emotion to affect our votes.” Trump, DeSantis, and the Dangers of Blind Loyalty
- “Barack Hussein Obama wants to finish off the country with a fraudulent fourth term with Michelle as the ‘president’, starting her run by being appointed to replace Dianne Feinstein.” (she’d just run; replacing Feinstein for a couple months and then announcing would be patently obvious and unnecessary – jjs) Is Michelle Obama Going to Replace Senator Feinstein to Jumpstart a Presidential Run?
- Robert Spencer: ” Calling things by their right names, after decades of Leftists twisting words in order to fool people into supporting them, will go a long way toward restoring our nation to societal health.” Leftists Shouldn’t Be Called ‘Progressives.’ Here’s Why.
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Truth be told, I’d have no problem if they nabbed him. Russia Seeks Arrest of Sen. Lindsey Graham
- “Pushaw, the Governor’s ‘rapid response director,’ has faced criticism for her support of Zelensky, a man accused of embezzling hundreds of millions from U.S. taxpayers. Conservatives concerned chiefly about their own country’s issues are increasingly keen for the White House to broker peace rather than wage war. As such, many are leery of Pushaw’s proximity to and potential influence over Oval Office hopeful, DeSantis.” DeSantis Spox Doubles Down on Zelensky, War Support
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Germany’s Scholz: “Congratulations to President Erdogan – together we want to advance our common agenda.” Western Leaders, Rogue States Congratulate Turkey’s Erdogan on Reelection
- Robert Spencer: “Biden’s handlers and NATO’s top dogs should consider all this carefully, but they won’t. They should also ponder the lesson of May 29: great empires that were once thought to be invincible can and do fall. Are they foolish, and ultimately self-defeating, enough to continue to think they have a friend in an increasingly open enemy such as Erdogan? Once again, they won’t even consider the possibility.” Biden’s Handlers Think They Have a NATO Ally in Erdogan. But Erdogan Has Other Ideas.
- “We have no plan.” (the Pig-Killer gambit from Thunderdome? – jjs) United States and United Kingdom Struggle to Combat Chinese Influence, Officials Say
- “Lai’s three companies, Apple Daily Limited, Apple Daily Printing Limited, and AD Internet Limited, have been on the receiving end of three national security charges, apparently including collusion with foreign forces. China instituted the national security law in Hong Kong in 2020, when pro-democracy demonstrations raged across the city. This law brings a potential life sentence to those who have been charged with collusion, subversion, and terrorism.” Hong Kong Court Rejects Pro-Democracy, Former Apple Daily Publisher Jimmy Lai’s Application to Dissolve National Security Trial
- “Guess what is missing from the media coverage of the Flag March on Jerusalem Day?” (the truth? – jjs) Those Terrible Israelis
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “As the U.S. scrambles to shore up its position in the Indo-Pacific, unsound finances at home threaten its military readiness.” The Debt Ceiling’s Geopolitical Stakes
- “Egypt has been preoccupied with the question of how to catch up with the West.” His Name Is Shenouda
- “Broward County Mayor Lamar Fisher gives speech at radical mosque.” The Fisher Mayor and the “ISIS Imam”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “If Biden and the radical leftists in his [junta] focused on the real problems facing America — forty-year high inflation, out of control crime, open borders, and a flood of deadly drugs — instead of forcing a woke ideology down our throats, our country would be in a far better position to tackle the problems he has exacerbated,” Wisconsin GOP Senator Ron Johnson snapped. “Sinister, Nefarious and Dangerous”: Federal Government Watchdog Slammed for Memo Urging Woke Language
- “Meanwhile, the California cannabis industry is warning about and extinction level event…caused by the state’s regulation and taxation.” (LOL! – jjs) Over 90% of California’s Pot Farms Infected with Crop-Damaging Pathogen
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Boston Children’s was once known exclusively as a ground-breaking, life-saving global leader in cutting-edge pediatric medicine. Parents the world over brought their critically ill children there to be saved. But it has gone down the dark path of woke medicine, opening a massive pediatric gender clinic and incorporating idiotic dogma into the sacred art of healing. Unsurprisingly, people interested in actually being good nurses are repelled, and current employees are demoralized. . . ” The Smart People Are Working on Worsening the Nursing Shortage
- “The French team of scientists found negative impacts on cognition across both genders. The consumption of foods with a high glycemic index, mainly refined carbohydrates such as white bread and many ultra-processed foods, ‘is associated to a decrease of cognitive performance.’ Individuals’ cognitive performances were measured by the Wechsler’s digit symbol substitution test.” Study: Refined Carbs Might Be Making You Dumb
- Deane Waldman, M.D.: “Progressive Democrats are trying to reintroduce their Medicare-for-All plan, a bait-&-switch scheme to impose single payer surreptitiously. It is national financial suicide.” Medicare-for-All: Resurrection of a Terrible Idea
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “I was attacked because I didn’t want to have sex with him.” New Jersey Female Inmate Details Alleged Assault From Trans-Identified Male Transfer
- “The immorality of imposing the West’s gender ideology on countries like Uganda should not be glossed over. I have written previously about this phenomenon, which I have branded LGBTQ+++™ new-age neo-colonialism, because that’s exactly what it is.” Uganda Passes ‘Anti-Gay’ Law, Western NGOs and Governments Threaten Sanctions
- The study, following the AJP’s redaction, concluded that transgender surgery offers no improvement of one’s mental health and even suggested that there was “an increase in treatment for anxiety after surgery.” Transgender Surgery Offers NO Mental Health Boost, Study Confirms
- “Despite having no formal medical expertise or training, Ms. Green had a direct line to Dr. Polly Carmichael, the director of the Tavistock Clinic, which she leveraged in order to ‘be regarded as a professional so she could refer children for treatment when their GPs refused.’” Trans Group Forces Children’s Clinic Into Hormone Therapy for Under-12s
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Conservative accounts with large followings on Twitter brought awareness to the onesies over the weekend, which are currently being sold for half-off on the retailer’s website. The posts garnered reactions from thousands of users, some of whom said the company needs “Bud-lighting,” referring to a devastating conservative-led boycott of Bud Light after the beer company partnered with transgender activist Dylan Mulvaney. Kohl’s Faces Boycott Calls Over Pride Onesie for Babies Following Target, Bud Light Backlash
- Daniel Greenfield: “CEO Brian Cornell has turned over the chain to criminals and perverts.”The CEO Behind Target’s Corporate Culture War
- “You have blood on your hands.” Maher Slams Body Positivity Activists Who Glorify Obesity
- “I can’t even imagine how unreadable Mulvaney’s book will be. Will his absurd flamboyance and parody of womanhood translate well to print? I can’t see it. Yet, there are enough “fans” of his who are just gushing over the idea of seeing his manly face on a book and buying multiple copies to virtue signal their trans-acceptance.” Dylan Mulvaney Identifies as Author, Appears To Be Writing a Book
- “No one will say this was a bad performance, but a little context is necessary. Despite all the hype surrounding The Little Mermaidand the benefit of a long weekend opening, it failed to top The Super Mario Bros. Movie’s opening weekend domestic box office of $204.6 million. Comparing apples to apples, The Little Mermaid made $95.5 million, excluding its Memorial Day take. Ouch. The Little Mermaid: What the Media Isn’t Telling You About the Film’s Box Office Performance
- In a promotional video posted on the brand’s Instagram last month, LEGO invited families who identify as part of the LGBTQI+ community to attend an early viewing of the collection, featuring sets which include a transgender garden, a trans-colored butterfly, a set including 10 different LGBT flags from the pansexual flag to the transgender flag, and even sets encouraging children to question their gender. It’s unclear what gardening and butterflies have to do with sexuality or gender identity. (I’ll guess metamorphosis – jjs) LEGO Launches New Tranny/Homo Exhibit at Denmark HQ Featuring Bricks for Trans Families
- “‘America’s storyteller’ puts a progressive spin on America’s stories.” Ken Burns’ Leftist Legacy
HITHER & YON Christian Toto: “Thriller flirts with boredom before ramping up for a taught, and shocking finale.”
Influencer Captures Horror of Our Instagram Age
MEMORIAL DAY 2023 POSTSCRIPT
- “On Memorial Day, let us pray for peace – not only for ourselves, but for all those who seek freedom and justice.” President Reagan, 1986: A Memorial Day Proclamation
- “More than half of American adults (51 percent) consider Memorial Day, which is for honoring those who have died while serving in the U.S. military, as one of the nation’s most important holidays. That percentage is up from 47 percent last year and is the highest percentage recorded since Rasmussen began asking about Memorial Day.” Poll: Importance of Memorial Day ‘Rated Higher Than Ever’
- “Thanks to Abraham Lincoln, our understanding of Memorial Day is rooted in classical texts.”Memorial Day: Classical Wisdom and the Last Full Measure of Devotion
- “On Memorial Day, let us remain resolved that these dead shall not have died in vain.” To Our Country and Our Dead
- “In the United States, citizens spend Memorial Day remembering and honoring the service members who paid the ultimate price for the freedoms and liberties the rest of us enjoy – but for those who never made it home, some of the host nations do what they can to honor the Americans who fell defending them.” SEE IT: How The French Care For American Graves At Normandy
- “When Americans sacrificed their lives in military service, it was not just to defend the United States but to uphold the natural rights associated with the nation’s founding.” This Memorial Day, Remember the Courage and Forgiveness That Made America Great
- “Welcome home, Sir.” Cpl. Luther Herschel Story, Korean War Medal of Honor Recipient and MIA for 73 Years, is Home
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.