Good morning kids. So the revoltingly Orwellian and in-your-face insultingly labeled “Fiscal Responsibility Act” passed the House late last night. As we all know, there is zero in the way of “fiscal responsibility,” but you can rest assured that it’s 100% an “act.” So, now it goes to the Senate where supposedly, per this shriveled testicle-looking Brad Sherman commie stooge, it could face trouble.
On Wednesday’s broadcast of Bloomberg’s “Sound On,” Rep. Brad Sherman (D-CA) reacted to Sen. Tim Kaine’s (D-VA) plan to try to strip the approval of the Mountain Valley pipeline from the debt ceiling bill by stating that doing so risks a global recession over one pipeline.
Co-host Joe Mathieu asked, [relevant exchange begins around 53:50] “Are you concerned at all about the Senate, or if this gets through the House, we’re pretty much done?”
Sherman answered, “I could imagine the Senate somehow pushing this to June 6 instead of June 5. But I have little doubt that it’s going to pass the Senate.”
Mathieu then asked, “I ask you that because there is an effort by Sen. Tim Kaine to strip this pipeline, the [Mountain Valley pipeline] that Sen. Manchin (D-WV) got inside the bill that crosses West Virginia. The White House seemed to think this was a good chip to play here. They said it was 95% approved. But Tim Kaine says he wants to kill the pipeline. Would you consider that a good idea or a dangerous one with so little time?”
Sherman responded, “You’re talking about the risk of a worldwide recession with increased debts in every poor country and hungry Americans on the streets of the United States, the one pipeline seems less significant then.”
Emphasis mine, and a few things to note. First, if the debt ceiling is not raised, you can be certain that nothing from that pre-digested propaganda Sherman just vomited out is going to happen as a direct result. For sure at some point, our economy is going to collapse from the out of control borrowing, spending and impossible to pay off interest.
Secondly, you can bet the farm that Chuck Schemer and McYertle together are going to lard the living shit out of whatever Luntz’s cabana boy allegedly saved and with the Schemer running the show and not permitting any amendments, and everyone desperate to “prevent the world from economic disaster!!!” that will be that.
Lastly, Joe Manchin will fold like a wet taco on this because, despite his schtick as the “sane,” “moderate” Democrat, he’s a total fraud interested in only one thing: his access to the trough. He’ll kill the pipeline as he will kill the lifeblood of his state’s economy, coal. He’ll just do it in a way that keeps his hands clean to the extent that he can. Finally, West Virginians seemingly have had enough of this bloated tick. Sure, they kept on voting for ol’ Sheets Byrd time and time again. He was a Democrat through and through but even he would be sickened by the Commies, trannies, homos and most of all the Black Lives Matter crowd. And he certainly would not have glommed onto the whole global warming madness; not if it meant destroying the coal mining industry. Joe Manchin? Total sell-out fraud.
(UPDATE: I actually misread this. It’s Tim Kaine that’s trying to strip the pipeline out of the bill, but the Dems left it in to give Manchin political cover at the expense of temporarily pissing off the Maoist greenies. The pipeline will stay. For now anyway until the EPA nixes it and Manchin can put on a dog and pony show feigning outrage. Still, the rest of my statements are valid)
Hence the rise of the state’s governor Jim Justice as the man to finally take out Manchin. Which of course means the State is primed to prevent that and take him out.
Justice, who is also a GOP Senate candidate hoping to unseat Democrat Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV), is the latest to experience political targeting from Biden’s DOJ, as it has filed a civil complaint against his family’s coal empire — over a dozen coal businesses ran or owned by his son Jay Justice — citing “repeated violations of the law” in hopes of recovering what the assistant attorney general of the DOJ’s Environment and Natural Resources Division Todd Kim described as “penalties they owe as a result of those violations.”
“Our environmental laws serve to protect communities against adverse effects of industrial activities including surface coal mining operations,” Kim said in a statement. “Through this suit, the Justice Department seeks to deliver accountability for defendants’ repeated violations of the law and to recover the penalties they owe as a result of those violations.”
U.S. Attorney Christopher R. Kavanaugh for the Western District of Virginia claimed defendants have “engaged in over 130 violations of federal law, thereby posing health and safety risks to the public and the environment” over the past five years, concluding the Justice family businesses “failed to remedy those violations and were ordered over 50 times to cease mining activities until their violations were abated.”
. . . “Joe Biden’s Department of Justice has gone totally rogue. Democrats weaponizing the federal government to attack the family of a Republican Senate candidate is a complete abuse of power,” NRSC spokesman Tate Mitchell stated.
“Did anyone really think that Biden’s weaponization of the DOJ to target his political opponents was going to stop with Trump?” Donald Trump Jr. asked.
No Justice, no peace. Indeed. If he survives this hit job and then goes on to actually remove the Manchin abscess, will he become a McConnell/Thune flunky or be in the MAGA camp? You WV commenters will have to weigh in and put me some knowledge. The salient point here is of course Don Jr.s rhetorical question. Meh, too many pixels devoted to this garbage. Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, I see that the natives are getting restless.
Black Chicago residents criticized city officials for funding migrants over their community, they said during a city council meeting Wednesday.
The statements from angry residents came before the city council voted to allocate $51 million to support migrants in Chicago, according to a livestream of the meeting. The residents shamed the city council for considering the funding as the city faces homeless and mental health crises within its own populations. . .
. . . “I understand that $51 million are gonna be voted on today and I encourage the alderman to please vote it down because number one, we have not opened up the schools for our homeless, we see them in the streets everyday, I make sure that the homeless are fed with clothing,” Caroline Ruff, Black Lives Matter Women of Faith founder, said during Wednesday’s meeting. “We need to take care of our community, we need to take care of our black community, we need to open up these schools for mental health.”
“We have not gotten anything for our community and we are sick and tired … enough is enough,” Ruff said.
Another resident, Andre Smith, said he and another individual stopped a migrant bus and were arrested during the situation. Smith advocated that the city put the funds towards reparations.
“How dare this mayor and city council have the guts to give migrants $51 million. I demand you to have the same passion and urgency to pass the City of Chicago Reparations Ordinance and also give us a office for black Americans, just like the new Americans,” Smith, the CEO of Chicago Against Violence, said.
L-O-L-G-F and pass the popcorn. First of all, while I honestly feel bad for any decent hardworking person regardless of race, color or creed (what the hell is a creed anyway?), you people have voted for this madness time and time again so you deserve it, good and hard. In this case, it’s a dyed-in-the-wool BLM race terrorist pissed off that their payoffs are going to the wetbacks. Maybe she should round up some stormtroopers and stormtrooper out to one of Patrice Cullors’ Beverly Hills mansions. If they haven’t been seized to pay off their bankruptcy judgments. Reparations. You make me vomit.
Female residents of Oakland, California, tore into city officials over local crime and recent attacks on women during a crime and violence prevention meeting Tuesday evening.
Hundreds of people showed up at the meeting, where numerous women recounted being robbed and attacked in Oakland, often by teenagers, according to the Berkeley Scanner. One woman drew cheers from the audience for a fiery speech in which she decried city leaders’ crime policies and called for the police to crack down on low-level offenses, according to footage shared by independent journalist Leighton Woodhouse.
Oakland has seen a surge in crime over the past year and saw more than 100 robberies in a single week in May, with some ending in assault or gunfire, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. Many of the alleged perpetrators were children.
“Oakland is out of control with the crime. I’m fed up. I’m absolutely fed up. We’re all fed up because of you and your policies, and you coddle these criminals. They’re coddled,” she said as the audience erupted in applause, according to Woodhouse’s video. . .
. . . One woman touted her progressive credentials before complaining that women weren’t safe in the area due to ongoing violence. “I’ve had two dozen years of being at the far extreme most progressive community-organizing activism kind of activity you can think of,” she said. “I don’t think it’s as simple as being too progressive here. I think the devil is in the details … It’s all kinds of women being targeted. This is systemic violence as well.”
L-O-L-G-F!!! Even bigger and bolder than previous. You voted for this, or maybe even rigged elections for this. Your “progressive” credentials are the reason you don’t feel safe. Maybe you shouldn’t even say that because feeling safe is “white privilege” yo!
Basta cosi. In the interest of always wanting to keep ’em laughing, I’ll wrap it up with this. Both Mike Pence and Krispy Kreosote Christie are expected to announce their candidacies.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Take heed all parents. The creature that can steal your children and ruin your future is now empowered by a denial of reality and the force of law.” Woke Kidnapping
- Victor Davis Hansen: “Conservatives often slept through the woke revolution only to awaken to a country their apathy allowed to transform into one they no longer recognize. Can they finally breathe fire?” Is the Sleeping Conservative Dragon Finally Waking Up?
- “While $6 billion might sound like an astronomical sum, it’s not. It is but a drop in the bucket of the damage that this family has done.” The Sacklers Got a Fine and Gov’t Immunity for Killing Your Relatives. This Is America
- Daniel Greenfield: “Before there was J6, there was J1.”
J1 – The Anniversary of the BLM Insurrection at the White House
- Justice, who is also a GOP Senate candidate hoping to unseat Democrat Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV), is the latest to experience political targeting from Biden’s DOJ, as it has filed a civil complaint against his family’s coal empire — over a dozen coal businesses ran or owned by his son Jay Justice — citing “repeated violations of the law” in hopes of recovering what the assistant attorney general of the DOJ’s Environment and Natural Resources Division Todd Kim described as “penalties they owe as a result of those violations.”
Republicans Cry Foul as Biden DOJ Targets West Virginia Governor’s Family
- “This horrific incident is one of many where those who advocate for unborn children are met with violence and hostile behavior from those who oppose their efforts. Furthermore, the media refuse to appropriately cover incidents like this, because it would destroy the ‘pro-choice’ narrative they so desperately seek to advance.”
More than $30,000 Raised for Elderly Pro-Life Activist Brutally Beaten Outside Planned Parenthood Clinic
- “We have reached the point where even white people hate white people.”
Rise of the War on White People
- “Our country is in peril, perhaps like never before.” (another ham ‘n egger who doesn’t quite get it – jjs)
The Weaponization of the FBI: the Tip of the Iceberg
- Lawyers who specialize in corporate governance tell me that big companies are getting increasingly anxious about the future of DEI as the court is set to decide, possibly as early as this week, on the constitutionality of using race for admissions at Harvard and the University of North Carolina.
Affirmative Action SCOTUS Case Could Take Down “Diversity” Industry Too
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Being known as the founder of an organization does not entitle that person to run amok and put his own interests ahead of that organization,” the suit states. (say what? – jjs)Project Veritas Sues James O’Keefe
- But beating the shit out of elderly pro-lifers is a civilized act of free speech, right?Misgendering is ‘Act of Violence,’ University Says
- “Kentucky gubernatorial nominee Cameron sold his soul to the devil, Courier Journal’s Ricky Jones argues.” Liberal Writers Can’t Stop Calling Black Republican Daniel Cameron Anti-Black
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Press Release (parody): “I can’t believe people would think these parody tweets are from our office when they are clearly fake. Come on y’all you know I would never say something as stupid as that.” Titty-Caca Ocasio-Cortez Throws Hissy Fit Over Twitter Parody Account
- “AOC is just mad because, unlike before, she can’t have people who make fun of her demonized and banned.” You Alright, Luv?
- “Bowing to LGBTQ+ activist pressure, the two largest book chains refused to carry the book, which made it hard to buy in Israel,” Shrier wrote. After hundreds of people registered for a paid event, “PRIDE bullied two large venues in Tel Aviv to cancel my talk, threatening to boycott those venues for all of PRIDE month if they allowed me to speak.” Leftists In Israel Offer Lesson on Actual Book Banning With Protests of Author Abigail Shrier
- “How to push back against the media lies.” The Palestinians and the Holocaust
- “Replacement and integration can be two parts of one unfolding technological regime.” The Engines of Managerialism
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Miranda Devine: “The former Israeli Defense Force colonel vanished from Cyprus last month while on bail awaiting extradition to the US on seven charges. He denies the allegations. . . Luft claims he was forced to skip bail because he is the victim of a political persecution by the US to protect Joe Biden and his son Hunter, and brother Jim. ‘The chances of me getting a fair trial in Washington are virtually zero,’ he said in a call from an undisclosed foreign country, explaining why he skipped bail. ‘I had to do what I had to do.’” ‘Missing’ Biden Family Corruption Probe Witness Gal Luft Speaks Out, Living as Fugitive in Undisclosed Location
- Margot Cleveland: “An FBI whistleblower knows where the evidence is buried — and Sens. Chuck Grassley and James Comer have brought their shovels.” Breadcrumbs From a Buried FBI Source May Lead to a Bigger Biden Scandal
- “The Soros family is an influential Democrat donor. During the 2022 midterm elections, George Soros reportedly fueled Democrats with $125 million through a super PAC. Since 2018, Alex Soros Donated $6 million to left-wing political coffers, including a $2 million donation to Sen. Chuck Schumer’s Senate PAC. In 2020, Alex Soros donated $700 to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s political fund.” (for what, ice cream and hair-sniffing? – jjs) Report: Nazi Collaborator George Soros’ Son Visited Joe Biden’s White House at Least 17 Times
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Fiscal Responsibility Act.” Light on the fiscal responsibility but heavy on the “act.” House Votes to Raise Debt Ceiling, Sending ‘Fiscal Responsibility Act’ to Senate
- “The bill now heads to the Senate, where Schumer has said he will not allow any Republican amendments. The federal government will run out of money to pay its bills on Monday unless the bill passes in the Senate and is signed by Biden.” Republicans React to House Passing Debt Deal in Late-Night Vote
- “Section 102 of the debt limit bill will discourage Congress from considering spending bills through an open process involving committee markups and amendments.” McCarthy’s Debt Limit Deal Virtually Guarantees Another Omnibus Train Wreck
- “Rep. Brad Sherman (D-CA) reacted to Sen. Tim Kaine’s (D-VA) plan to try to strip the approval of the Mountain Valley pipeline from the debt ceiling bill by stating that doing so risks a global recession over one pipeline.” Dem Rep. Sherman: Some Dems Are Risking a Global Recession to Block a Pipeline
- [Elise] Stefanik explained that the Appropriations Committee has already been working to identify “waste, fraud, and abuse” in the federal government, and the appropriations process would allow Republicans to go after the “deep state.” Republican Leaders Detail How Debt Ceiling Will Enable Appropriations Process as a ‘Power Tool’ to Defund Joe Biden’s Agenda, Woke Policies
- “You just had to have a reasonable set of expectations, that’s all.” (sorry, pal, but that ship has sailed; I want a revolution, peacefully if at all possible, that ends this – jjs) The Debt-Limit Deal Isn’t Actually That Bad
- “The partisans of big government needed this deal. The advocates of limited government did not.” Today, Congress Plays Let’s Make a (Debt-Ceiling) Deal
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- The company said that over the course of the next few weeks, it will ask over 10,000 clients traveling on overseas flights to “take part in its passenger weight survey before they board,” CNBC reported. This pilot program seeks to limit the use of fossil fuel usage. (what if passengers refuse? – jjs) Air New Zealand Will Weigh Passengers Before International Flights To Maximize Fuel Efficiency
- “Democrats reply that the [junta’s] handouts and tax breaks are sufficient to help the trucking industry transfer over to electric trucks — because the Democrats think handouts solve everything. Is this pressure from the GOP and the industry enough to put the brakes on the proposal? We can be sure that they’ll give it their best shot.” (can we? – jjs) Could Industry and Political Pushback Kill the EPA’s Electric Truck Plans?
- “Even with the new $7,500 Inflation Reduction Act tax credit, Americans aren’t keen to buy EVs.” Will Your Next Auto Be An EV? Most Say No: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “The very worst people among us have risen to power on the back of this fraud. Right in front of us, they are destroying the poor and weak, denying opportunity and growth to the least advantaged, while they ride around on private jets, with PR flacks protecting their shriven souls. No wonder people think they drink the blood of babies. Metaphorically, they do.” The ‘Green’ Movement: Endemic Sorrow and Permanent Fear
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “We are sick and tired.” Black Chicago Residents Slam City Officials Over Funding For Migrants
- “I think… we need to streamline the system so that it’s easier for people who have a real reason and desire and will contribute something to the USA to actually be legal,” Pushaw argues further. WATCH: DeSantis Spox Demands Citizenship for Illegal Migrant “Dreamers” Who She is “In Favor Of”
- “Whenever Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi or other establishment elites advocate to dismantle our borders for the benefit of ‘the children,’ know that the children will suffer the most.” Biden White House is the Child Trafficking Racket’s Silent Partner
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “You coddle these criminals.” (and you keep voting for the criminal-coddlers election after election, so enjoy it good and hard – jjs) Blue City Women Slam Soft-On-Crime Policies At Community Meeting
- “The charges come as other prominent social justice groups that rose to prominence during the nationwide unrest during the summer of 2020 unravel amid allegations of financial malfeasance.” Ringleaders of Atlanta Bail Fund Booked on Money Laundering Charges
- “Though Raymond had struck a plea deal in July 2021, admitting to two accounts of sexual abuse, his defense team withdrew the plea last year after questions arose over how the agents searched his phones.” (the junta covers its own; he’ll skate with full pension and a commendation for meritorious service from Langley – jjs) Prosecution Against CIA Agent Accused of Abusing Women Could Collapse Due to Phone Search Execution
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The saga into [Chinese] covid’s origins continues.” China’s former Top Scientists Indicates Chinese COVID Pandemic May Have Origins in Lab Leak
- “They locked down the hardest and the effects were devastating.” The Chinese COVID-19 Pandemic Caused Massive Mental Illness on the Left
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “This is about the federal government using bully tactics against our school system to indoctrinate our children into their LGBTQ ideology.” Biden Junta Demands Georgia Schools Show Pornography To Kids
- “Conservatives need to offer a substantive vision of how to educate the whole person.” (deprogramming the progressive rot – jjs) ‘Back to Basics’ in Education Is Not Enough
- “University president Christopher Eisgruber beclowns himself and his school at a graduation ceremony.” Political Pablum at Princeton
- “Lombardo, the former sheriff of Clark County, ran a campaign focused mainly on economic issues, education, and crime, especially the prevalence of black market fentanyl in the state. The longtime law enforcement officer portrayed himself as a moderate on other issues, such as abortion, consistently downplaying what he could do to limit abortion as governor.” Self-Described ‘Pro-Life’ Republican Governor Signs Bill Making Nevada Safe Haven For Abortion Tourism
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Over a three day period, October 14th, 17th and 18th, they went in, broke the seals, removed the memory cards, and tinkered with the machines. The failing machines are believed to have been placed in Republican areas.” WATCH: Maricopa Election Officials Break into Sealed Voting Machines Ahead of Kari Lake Vote
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Party’s anti-Israel resolution would commemorate Nakba Day, endorse ‘right of return’ for [mythical] Palestinians to Israel.” North Carolina Democrats Push for State To Mourn ‘Catastrophe’ of Israel’s Creation
- “A celebrity influencer who believes Jews rule the world, Israelis are subhuman, and supports every effort to eradicate the Jewish state.” Roger Waters’ Performances and Anti-Semitism
- Lee Zeldin: “Antisemitism is raging at the City University of New York. It’s being promoted, empowered and celebrated. Raw hate is taking hold with toxicity that couldn’t be more dangerous. There are many Jewish students and faculty at CUNY desperate for the governor to enthusiastically take the reins and lead.” (Lefties keep telling us “silence is violence” nein? – jjs) Gov. Kathy Hochul is AWOL as CUNY is in Crisis
- “I’m not backing down one end. We run the state of Florida. They do not run the state of Florida,” he said. “I know all these Republicans are lining up against me to take the side of Disney. But I’ll tell you this, we stand for the protection of our children. We will fight those who seek to rob them of their innocence. And on that point, there will be no compromise.”DeSantis Takes On Biden In Iowa: ‘Deliberately Trying’ To Hurt American Families
- “Pence, who served alongside former President Donald Trump for four years, will face off against his old running mate and other Republicans like Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, businessman Vivek Ramaswamy, and Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC). Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is also expected to enter the race next week.”Useless, Unpopular Wet Dishrag Mike Pence to Announce 2024 Presidential Campaign Next Week in Iowa
- “Worse still for Christie is another survey conducted by Marquette Law School, which found his favorability among potential Republican voters to be -22 percent with him likely to receive .5 percent of Republican primary support alongside Asa Hutchinson.” Shit Peter Griffin Runs for President
- “Even the RINOs call one another RINOs these days to get ahead in an election. Discerning conservatives need to know (and avoid) the real thing.” How to Spot a RINO
- “We should hold the candidates’ feet to the fire and force answers on important issues.”Five Questions for Prospective Republican Candidates
- The 67-year-old leads America’s largest bank and is arguably the most powerful person in corporate America, according to CNN. (great; Davos Dimon running the show – jjs)America’s Top Banking CEO Suggests He May Run For President
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The White House wants war, but an effective internal civil war that results in a reconstructed government, legal system, and political order.” Why the White House Wants War
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The CCP’s motto is simple: money.” G7 and China–Central Asia Summits Show Two Opposing Directions for the World
- “The Left has just received a historic slap in the face.” I Bear Glad Tidings From Spain
- Pfft! 61 years after we did. Multiple times. Maybe the filthy Commie Mongoloids should concentrate on reversing their demographic trend into oblivion and not trying to conquer the world. China Vows to Land Crew on the Moon 2030
- Grave-robbing savages with nukes. Humanity cannot go on so long as the Peoples Republic of China exists. Chinese Vessel Suspected of Looting Wrecked WWII Battleships Detained by Malaysia in South China Sea
- “Swathes of people in North Korea, formally the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), suffer from stunting as a result of widespread malnutrition in the country.” North Korea Appointed to World Health Organization’s Executive Board
- “A power-hungry and failed leader – disliked by his own people.” Mahmoud Abbas and His ‘Symbolic Victories’
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Farmland buying spree by Wall Street’s mammoth hedge funds and China are turning America’s and the globe’s agricultural landscapes into corporate fiefdoms and farmers into serfs,” Kennedy wrote. “Many people do not understand that small farms actually outproduce large industrial farms.” Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: Wall Street, China Turning American Farms into ‘Corporate Fiefdoms’
- “Mayor Eric Adams is right to oppose the city council’s new plan for easy-to-get housing vouchers.” Sending the Wrong Signals
- “. . . when a city councilcritter like Park learns about vanlords, she doesn’t see a creative solution to a crisis faced by thousands of her constituents. What she sees is a direct threat to her actual constituent: the well-fed, well-housed government of Los Angeles.”VANLORDS: The Worst Thing You Can Do for the Homeless Is… [CHECKS NOTES] Create Affordable Housing?
- “Misguided policies draw people into California’s fire-prone regions.” Living in the Danger Zone
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The recovery by South Korea could yield a great deal of technical information about North Korea’s rocketry and missile program.” North Korean Rocket Fails in Attempt to Put Spy Satellite into Orbit
- “[The panorama] looks back both at Curiosity’s past travels climbing Mount Sharp as well as the now increasingly distant floor and rim of Gale Crater. The rim is about 20-30 miles away.” Curiosity Looks Back Again as it Climbs Higher onto Mount Sharp
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Robert Zimmerman: “In the end, this is the only solution to the cultural rot that now dominates our society. We adults can fight it, but in the end it is the next generation that must solve it.” Pushback: If the Young Are Beginning to Resist the Leftist Queer Agenda, Then There Is Real Hope
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Wipe them out. War. Target’s Share Prices Plunge for Longest Streak in Almost 5 Years
- “Target is not the only company to have received backlash for its promotion of leftist ideology in recent months. Bud Light and Nike also caught heat after endorsing trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney, with the beer company suffering financially as a result.” Target’s Scottish Trans-Identified “Satanist” Designer Complains About “Rainbow Capitalism” After Backlash
- David Harsanyi: “If you’re on the wrong side of history, you’re going to be educated.”Welcome To Major League Baseball’s Struggle Sessions
- “Nationals pitcher Trevor Williams, who is Catholic, also spoke out against the Dodgers.”Two Dodgers Pitchers Lash Out at Org for Hosting Anti-Catholic Group on Pride Night
- “But the changes Disney made actually make everything worse.” Disney’s New Live-Action The Little Mermaid Is Just a Corrective for Past ‘Mistakes’
- “You can alter the audience scores of a terrible movie, but it’s still a terrible movie.” IMDb Is Rigging Reviews for The Little Mermaid
- Christian Toto: “Comedy legend says she fired Sykes for her refusal to humanize Trump voters.” Roseanne Roasts John Goodman, Wanda Sykes
- “By blaming society for the misery felt by outliers in weight, height, or other physical traits, body-positive activism diverts them from the hard work of changing what can be changed and accepting what cannot.” NYC Law Promotes ‘Fat Pride’ and ‘Size Freedom’
- “Yes, it is true. It just goes to show that no matter how far out you live, no matter how wide you may range, much like your student loan servicer and car warranty companies the ‘approved narrative’ will eventually find you.” Drag Queen Story Hour Comes to Cattle Country
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.