Good morning kids. Considering that there’s a war for the minds, bodies and souls of America’s children, and that some of the worst offenders are, as the great Kurt Schlichter pointed out on the latest episode of the podcast (and I’m paraphrasing from memory) mothers desperate for some sort of validation or meaning in their lives who sacrifice their kids genitals and minds on the altar of Moloch in order to be stylish, I don’t know why something like this is upsetting me to the degree that it is.
The three teens accused of killing and eating a beloved swan in an upstate New York village are refugees, the Washington Free Beacon has learned.
Manlius Police reported Faye the Swan and her four cygnets missing from the town pond last Monday, which prompted horror from the Manlius, New York, residents. Locals flooded Manlius police with tips the next day, which ended in the arrest of 18-year-old Eman Hussan of Syracuse, New York, and two minors, aged 16 and 17.
The posse are refugees from Myanmar and attend high school in the neighboring city, Manlius Police Sgt. Ken Hatter told the Free Beacon. Police say the three were able to steal Faye because she was nesting and did not fight back. The suspects devoured Faye with their family in Syracuse.
This is the second high-profile incident in recent months related to the murder of a precious bird at the hands of foreign nationals. The Free Beacon reported on two suspected illegal immigrants in Stanton County, Neb. who snuck into protected land and shot a bald eagle. Authorities told the Free Beacon that the two suspects had intended to eat the once-endangered animal, which is considered the United States’ national symbol.
Eman Hussan and his two co-conspirators are charged with felony grand larceny and criminal mischief. Their court dates are scheduled later this month.
If found guilty, the three risk deportation. The Immigration and Nationality Act states that offenders can be forcibly removed from the United States if they commit aggravated felonies or “crimes involving moral turpitude,” which may or may not include the execution and ingestion of a cherished Anatidae. . .
. . . “These inhumane degenerates need to face real consequences,” said another.
Absolutely 100% goddam right. Which is why it won’t happen because the name of one of the “inhumane degenerates” sounds awfully close to being a Religion of Peace peacenik, and as such is untouchable. Meh, that’s icing on the cloaca. In fact, he and the tens of millions like him that have invaded our nation are to be considered national symbols, unlike the bald eagle that was killed and eaten by some dreamy DREAMrs referenced in the article and linked here.
“I’m trying to be as politically correct as possible when I say this but I don’t know what kind of third-world life they’re coming from, but it must have been pretty bad,” Unger said, before adding that his office will not release photos of the dead bird because it’s “very graphic” and “contains lots of blood.”
If ever there is a metaphor for what the hell is happening to us, it’s that last sentence. And as for Mr. Unger’s observation, fuck that. The absolute last thing we need to be is politically correct. That’s why we have have these “inhumane degenerates” crawling all over us in the first place. Kudos for the guy who told it like it is vis a vis the savages from Myanmar. And let me put some knowledge to Mr. Unger up there. However “bad” things may or may not be were these deviants came from, that cannot ever justify shipping them in here. Certainly not without some sort of minimal attempt at assimilation and acculturation. But, those words are racist, bigoted and white supremacist. And the whole point in shipping them in here is to fundamentally transform the bald eagle into a mangled mass of flesh, blood, bone and feathers.
Ah yes, the glories of multiculturalism. Funny how the adherents to that theory insist on moral relativism and that all cultures and societies are to be respected – except of course Judeo-Christianity and western civilization. I guess “Coexist” doesn’t mean what I thought it means, right?
To hell with that. The past nearly 6,000 years of human development were driven by western, Judeo-Christian values. I can’t blame the savages for killing and devouring a swan and a bald eagle. Subhuman retrograde dark age savages gonna savage, whether in their own home or here. You can take ’em out of the jungle but you can’t take the jungle out of them. As for the drive of those who should know better to turn us natives into child-mutilating, child-raping homosexual mutants, what the hell is that all about? What’s the excuse for the 100-year post-First World War mass psychosis to literally flush thousands of years of societal evolution down the shitter and turn us all into swan eating savages?
* * * * *
Horrible segue alert: Speaking of savages, how many of you had Iran-Iraq 2: Pass the Popcorn Boogaloo on your dance cards? Except this time it’s the Taliban.
How amusing that two fanatical Muslim regimes, in Iran and Afghanistan, are now at one another’s throats. Though Iran is Shi’a and Afghanistan Sunni, this not a sectarian conflict, although the Sunni/Shi’a certainly helps to stoke the antagonism. It is, rather, a conflict over water, specifically over how much water Iran and Afghanistan should be allowed to take from the Helmand River that runs along their common border. The dispute is getting more intense, and now a Taliban leader has publicly threatened that his group stands ready to “conquer” Iran to enforce its own claims to water from the Helmand River. Robert Spencer wrote briefly about the conflict here, and Daniel Greenfield weighed in here. More on this most welcome conflict can be found here: “Taliban claims: ‘We will conquer Iran soon’ amid water dispute,” by Ariella Marsden, Jerusalem Post, May 29, 2023:
The Taliban threatened on Sunday that it could conquer Iran as tensions increase over water disputes between Afghanistan and Iran, leaving at least three people dead.
In a video released by the Taliban, a senior commander in the terrorist organization running Afghanistan warned that the Taliban would fight the Islamic Republic’s Revolutionary Guard “with more passion” than they fought the US forces. He added that the Taliban “will conquer Iran soon if the Taliban’s leaders give the green light.
. . . How wonderful it would be for the civilized world if the Taliban and Iran were to come to blows over access to the water from the Helmand River. The Taliban threatens to “conquer Iran,” and while that claim is mere bravado, it might be able to keep large numbers of Iranian troops tied down in eastern Iran. The Taliban not only has more advanced weapons than Iran – the seven billion dollars worth left by the Americans – but its troops are battle-hardened, having been fighting since 2001. The Iranian army, in contradistinction, hasn’t been involved in major fighting since the end of the Iran-Iraq war in 1988, some 35 years ago. . .
. . . It’s a consummation devoutly to be wished. Who among us would not want a war that begins as a conflict over water, but then metastasizes, between two brands of Muslim fanatics who will slug it out for a long time.
For those who think that Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and his handlers in Kalorama pulled out of Afghanistan in order to set this up, these are the same idiots who are desperate to give Iran nukes. Foggy Bottom doesn’t know its ass from its elbow. This is just one of those occasional Bob Ross happy accidents that potentially could take the pressure off Israel and our allies in the Gulf. And considering the rank incompetence and insanity of the current junta, the word “allies” is used advisedly.
In the ongoing political persecution of Donald Trump, investigators have reportedly gotten their hands on the audio recording of an interesting conversation between the former president and his aides.
Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.
The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said…
[Trump’s former chief of staff Mark] Meadows’ autobiography includes an account of what appears to be the same meeting, during which Trump “recalls a four-page report typed up by (Trump’s former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff) Mark Milley himself. It contained the general’s own plan to attack Iran, deploying massive numbers of troops, something he urged President Trump to do more than once during his presidency.
Note what CNN chose to emphasize here. Rather than elaborating on an unelected Deep State operative drawing up plans for World War III and then pressuring the sitting president to launch it, their obsession, due to their Trump Derangement Syndrome, is with trying to prove the president mishandled classified documents (which likely shouldn’t have been classified in the first place).
Of course, CNN’s defense contractor advertisers have been salivating for an Iran war since the Bush days. So it’s not surprising at all that they don’t bat an eye at plans drafted in the dark to commence an invasion of that country — an invasion, by the way, that would make managing the Iraq insurgency look like a cakewalk. Iran’s military strength is exponentially superior to that of the Baathist Hussein regime.
I have to disagree with PJ Media’s Ben Bartee insofar as Foggy Bottom has never wanted to go to war with Iran. Hence the desperate drive to give them nukes, money and all the rest of it. They want Iran to be the dominant power in the region. Defense contractors on the other hand don’t give a damn who we’re fighting so long as they remain in the black. The more red American blood is spilled, the blacker their balance sheets.
What a world.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The F-16s were deployed after the private Cessna jet flew into restricted airspace over the capital before it violently crashed in southwest Virginia. The fighter jets saw that the pilot of the plane had passed out, a US official told ABC News.” (shades of Payne Stuart, RIP – jjs)Four Dead, Including Family Member of NRA Exec, in Crash Through Restricted Airspace that Led to Sonic Boom from F-16 Fighter Jets
* * * * *
- “A resurfaced clip from a 1957 interview between Margaret Sanger and Mike Wallace exposes the depravity of Planned Parenthood’s founder.” Viral Margaret Sanger Clip Reminds Us That Planned Parenthood Victimizes the Vulnerable
- Victor Davis Hanson: “All of a sudden, the obsession with whites as a Satanic collective has become a national fad.” The Strange Pandemic of ‘White’ Disparagement
- “Is the world’s ‘last best hope’ for freedom lost?” The New “Treason of the Clerks”
- Richard Fernandez: “If humanity has to closely supervise artificial intelligence, much of its labor-saving advantages go away. After all, if systems must continuously require authorization from people then we haven’t gone much beyond people, which was the point.”Surprised by Peril
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Loudermilk argues that the audio was deliberately added to the footage for dramatic effect. He believes that this action was taken to manipulate public opinion rather than present the truth.” Hey Look! Proof Democrats Doctored J6 Evidence
- “Conservatives cannot afford to stay cowed any longer.” What State Harassment and Institutional Terror in Woke America Looks Like
- “It wasn’t exactly a fair fight – but it could have been.” The Only Way to Defeat a Marine?
- Thad McCotter: “In our shared free republic, we cannot defend the Constitution and our God-given liberty and equality against authoritarian ideologies with one arm tied behind our back.” Left-Wing Authoritarianism
- Lindsay Graham would’ve cheered had Michael Byrd been there and opened fire on them. . . Children’s Choir Singing National Anthem Silenced by Capitol Police
- Sadly, James Comey is far from disgraced. He’s feted as some sort of hero by the traitorous scum he helped in overthrowing the government. Get This, Disgraced Former FBI Director Who Signed Faulty Warrants Claims Trump Will Weaponize the DOJ
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “It is axiomatic that the U.S. government and its officials cannot … circumvent the First Amendment by inducing, threatening, and/or colluding with private entities to suppress protected speech. Shockingly, this is exactly what has occurred through this federal censorship enterprise,” [Louisiana AG Jeff] Landry said. DHS Cybersecurity Agency Labels Private Thoughts ‘Critical Infrastructure’ To Justify Censoring You
- Todd, 51, told viewers he did not want his life to be consumed by work, explaining “I’ve watched too many friends and family let work consume them before it was too late” and he’d promised his family he wouldn’t do that. Chuck Todd Out at NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ — Kristen Welker New Host
- “In Musk’s defense, it’s unlikely that he went out of his way to personally censor the lab leak theory proffered by the WCWP. . . Twitter is besieged on all sides by World Economic Forum and Deep State cutouts. They didn’t magically disappear when he assumed ownership.”‘Free Speech’ Platform Twitter STILL Banning Lab Leak Theory
- “My instinct, partially due to personal bias, is to predict that these unfair smears will backfire because the legacy media is so widely despised. While this analysis is almost always true on the right, on the left many of the normie libs that constitute the Democrat Party base still deeply respect indecent outlets like The Guardian.” Corporate Media Smears RFK Jr. as Anti-Semite, Insinuates He Suffers From Psychosis
- Roger Kimball: “The New York Review of Books joins the chorus of America haters deliberately distorting American history and all those who work to actually understand it.” A History of Hate
- The Atlantic magazine – owned by late Apple founder Steve Jobs’s widow Laurene Powell Jobs – asserts that it is “Okay to Like Good Art by Bad People” – citing pederasts and pedophiles such as Oscar Wilde and Roman Polanski as those who need representation. The article even concludes that the debauched behavior is inseparable from the art. The Atlantic Magazine is Celebrating Art by Pedophiles
- Robert Spencer: “. . . And, of course, despise Christianity.” Leftist Magazine Wants You to Ignore Jihad Terrorism and Love Islam
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Over the next two years Biden will have access to $14 trillion of new spending, $4 trillion that will not be covered by tax and revenue income.” The Tragedy of the McCarthy-Biden Debt-Limit Bill
- ” . . . instead of listening to the voters, the data, and union members, a majority of whom support keeping right-to-work legislation on the books, Governor Whitmer has chosen to do the bidding of the politically well-connected union bosses who want to force unionization. Michiganders can’t afford to accept what she is selling, particularly when she is selling out the American worker.” Wretched Whitmer is Selling Workers a Lemon
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Riyadh’s voluntary cuts, effective July 2023, fall under a broader plan put in place by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and allies (OPEC+), the outlet noted. The Russia-led group settled on a deal to further reduce overall production targets through 2024. The agreement increases the production targets for the United Arab Emirates while lowering those of others, translating into cuts of 1.4 billion barrels per day, according to Reuters.”Saudi Arabia Announces Cuts To Oil Production To Boost Prices
- “In May, the Navajo Nation rejected the Biden [junta’s] plan to withdraw 351,000 acres from consideration for oil and gas leases.” (is there a Lone Waddie among them to declare war on DC? – jjs) Biden Interior Department Cuts Off Navajo Nation From Oil and Gas Development
- “In the ultimate analysis, nothing about government mandates is voluntary. By one means or another, the carrot or the stick, they will attempt to reduce the Irish livestock numbers to zero.” Irish Government Wants to Spend €600 Million to Sacrifice 65,000 Cows for Climate Change
- “The Irish political leaders pushing to cull 200,000 animals may want to ask Dutch officials how their eco-activism against farmers in the Netherlands worked out for their careers.”The Irish Now Defending Their Iconic Cow Herds and Dairy Farms against Climate Cultist
- “In their world, it’s always something.” Climate Alarmists Swing From Megadrought to El Niño
- “It’s nice to see that the Book of Ecclesiastes was right: ‘There is nothing new under the sun.'” Is Vatican City a Moral Shirker?
- “. . . western elites are actively trying to prevent Africa from modernizing. This modernity-for-me-and-not-for-thee looks suspiciously like the elite caricature of ‘colonialism,’ which they themselves proclaim to be the root of all modern evils.It is shocking, until you remember that they would happily see us living in squalor as well. Because ultimately their power and self-gratification is all they care about. Prosperity per Kilowatt
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “With five months left in the 2023 fiscal year, 2022’s record of 98 watch list arrests will be easily surpassed in the coming months.” (just one should result in sealing that border until further notice – jjs) More Suspected Terrorists Found Illegally Crossing Southern Border In April Than In Four Trump Years Combined
- “How many criminals and terrorists are entering the U.S. illegally? Who knows? The Biden [junta] certainly doesn’t care—it’s happy to have a wide-open border. And so the terrorists and criminals will continue to enter the U.S., and possibly never be either identified or caught.” WATCH: How Many Illegal ‘Got-Aways’ Is Border Patrol Missing?
- “These inhumane degenerates need to face real consequences.” (Religion-of-Peace peaceniks so they are untouchable – jjs) Fowl Play: Foreign Nationals Kill and Eat Beloved Town Swan
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- But white people and the second amendment are the problem, right? 42 Shot Friday into Sunday Morning in Mayor Brandon Johnson’s Chicago
- It’s not like Torres-Santos didn’t give authorities plenty of opportunities to take him off the streets for a very long period of time. He “has a slew of prior charges in addition to the two shootings earlier this year, including drug dealing, driving without a license and possession of a weapon with its serial number removed,” according to Fox. Man Accused of Killing Two Children Wore Ankle Monitor From Prior Shootings
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Given the statements of senior Chinese leaders over the last decade, Beijing clearly believes that weaponized biotechnology is the silver bullet to wage war indirectly against America and its allies.” Chinese COVID-19 Was a Biological 9/11
- “Michael Hiltzik recently targeted those who got it right on the pandemic.” The Chinese COVID Blame Game Lives On
- “The conditions negotiated by the Commission on behalf of the member states with Pfizer are absolutely unsatisfying, and we are not going to join the deal,” Niedzielski said. Poland Ain’t Happy With ‘Outrageous’ Pfizer Demands
- “The people who abused their power and imposed tyranny during the pandemic will do it again if we don’t hold them accountable.” (not only will they never repent, they will hound us to the end of time for daring to point out their culpability – jjs) No Forgiveness For Pandemic Sins Until The Guilty Repent
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The attack on traditional American values is being intensified on a grand scale by America’s teacher unions.” Culture War Offensive
- The Pacific Legal Foundation is representing the applicant “at no charge . . . . to defend his right to seek a university job based on his merits, not illegal application conditions.”Lawsuit: Academia’s DEI Hiring Statements are “Modern-Day Loyalty Oaths”
- “A wealthy New York suburb is home to a Catholic startup school with countercultural aspirations.” Classical Education Comes to Bedford
- Lloyd Billingsley: “San Francisco reject Chesa Boudin gets his own ‘criminal law and justice center’ at UC Berkeley.” Springtime for Boudin and Berkeley
- “We need a lot more conservative professors in the academy to make it less of a left-wing echo chamber. Ohio’s Republican legislators are not helping.” Good Intentions of Ohio GOP Endanger Conservative Professors
- Explained Lance Izumi, the senior director of education studies at the Pacific Research Institute: “When you mandate something, you also ban other points of view, especially when schools adopt very radical types of curriculum.” Gavin Newsom Brags That California Doesn’t ‘Ban’ Far-Left Books. Instead, It Requires Them.
- The court cited its previous finding of “a limited right to an abortion” under the Oklahoma Constitution to protect maternal life, but one dissenter argued one of the stricken laws provided the required exception for maternal life. Oklahoma Supreme Court Strikes Down Two Anti-Abortion Laws, Citing Maternal Health
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “These agencies are supposed to protect us, and [yet] they are the ones who are perpetrating this fraud on the American people.” (well, what the actual eff are you going to do to stop it?! – jjs) Leading GOP Election Officials: Feds’ ‘Treasonous’ Interference is a ‘Direct Attack’ on U.S. Elections
- “Where we do not have political power, as in most of the battleground states, there should be a realpolitik approach to win the game by the current rules.” Republicans Need to Play the Same Game as Democrats
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “A California DA says there’s no such thing as hate crimes against Catholics.” Junipero Serra Statue Destroyers Get a Pass
- Under the guise of “inclusivity,” the document leaves “antisemitism” so poorly defined that it creates a pretext for permitting it instead of a plan to stop it. White House Anti-Semitism Plan Succumbs To Leftist Pressure on Defining Anti-Semitism
- “The malicious portrayal of Jews as vicious oppressors.” The Threat to Jewish Students from ‘Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion’
- “Rules are for little people and if IUPUI says that Christianity is the same as white supremacy, then by God, no one can tell them differently.” College Instructor Creates ‘Understanding Christian Privilege’ Hallway Display
- “As Attorney General Merrick Garland targets pro-lifers, Pope Francis takes aim at trads.”Cops and Popes and Latin Mass
- “Everything’s on the table and nothing off the table.” (yes! – jjs) Manchin Refuses To Rule Out 3rd Party Presidential Run
- “Most of his attacks against Ron DeSantis are torn from the left’s playbook.” Has Anyone Noticed Trump Sounds Like a Liberal Democrat These Days?
- “Perhaps we should choose a presidential candidate who can stop airing personal grievances.” Pardon Me for Taking Sides!
- . . . Riverton Mayor Trent Staggs accused Romney of having “once again prioritized being buddies with Chuck Schumer above the welfare of our country,” as he lamented the “$4 trillion added to our debt ceiling with virtually nothing in return.” Utah Mayor, Senatorial Candidate Rips Romney over Debt Deal
- “[North Dakota’s two-term Republican Gov. Doug] Burgum is a longtime private-sector businessman who founded multiple businesses before overwhelmingly winning the governorship twice.” ‘The Guy’s Got Balls’: Meet The Little-Known Governor Who’s Expected To Jump Into The 2024 Presidential Race
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- ““[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden is the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] during a full-scale war and he has been more helpful to us than President Trump,” Zelensky told the interviewer, qualifying the statement by noting that there “was no full-scale war” going on while Trump was in office. Zelensky Admits Fear of Trump 2024, Begs for More Patriot Missile Systems
- “Contrary to Francis Fukuyama’s assertions, the Cold War did not end with the disappearance of the USSR from the historical scene.” No ‘End of History’ for Imperial Russia
- Russia began its 29km – 18 mile – advance on Bakhmut in May 2022, losing up to 60,000 soldiers in the process – a figure that a “Western official” claims to be a “conservative estimate.” One Casualty for Every 19 Inches Russia Advanced in Bakhmut, Says UK
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “A deadly water dispute that isn’t going away anytime soon.” Why the Taliban is Threatening to Conquer Iran
- “The country, bedeviled by violence and experiencing an infrastructure breakdown, has decided to ration water to whites and Indians.” As South Africa Collapses, it Opts for Full Anti-White Apartheid
- Another Palestinian Work Accident: “[T]he deaths were the result of explosives and ammunition detonating as the PFLP-GC members were moving them.” Comedy Gold Good News Story! Five “Palestinian” Terrorist Commanders Accidentally Blow Themselves Up In Lebanon
- “Records show Siemens agreed to boycott of Israeli goods to secure $360 million deal with Turkey.” (Siemens was a major wartime producer for Schickelgruber, and abused Jews as slave labor – jjs) Germany’s Siemens Facing American Scrutiny for Agreeing To Boycott Israel
- “Should the Jewish state help the water-poor Saudis?” In Everything to Do With Water, Israel is a World Leader
- “There is a battle in Israel for the heart of the faith-based traveler.” A Crisis in Holy Land Pilgrimages
- “The U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom singles out 17 persecutors as ‘Countries of Particular Concern.’” Highlighting the World’s Worst Religious Persecutors
- “Nicaragua Marxist strongman Daniel Ortega couldn’t care less what the world thinks of him.” Nicaragua Continues Anti-Catholic Crackdown
- “A Republican senator from Texas comes out against Uganda’s aggravated sodomy law.” Bad Fruit
- Germany’s problem with Left-wing violence has been skyrocketing in recent years. The Office for the Protection of the Constitution (Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz) announced that, as of 2021, there are now more than 10,000 “violence-orientated” extreme Leftists in the country. (it’s funny because all they harp on are “far right wing Nazis” etc. – jjs) WATCH: AntiFa Attacks Saw Dozens Injured This Weekend
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Note what CNN chose to emphasize here. Rather than elaborating on an unelected Deep State operative drawing up plans for World War III and then pressuring the sitting president to launch it, their obsession, due to their Trump Derangement Syndrome, is with trying to prove the president mishandled classified documents (which likely shouldn’t have been classified in the first place). . . That is what woke-washed bloodthirsty warmongering looks like.” “Vanilli” Milley Personally Wrote Iran Invasion Plan, Pushed Trump to Attack
- “I would not reinstate a ban on transgender members,” Ramaswamy responded. “I would, however, be very clear that for kids, that’s where my policies are very focused. We should not be foisting this ideology onto children.” (and there goes whatever admiration I had for him; we don’t need “pink” triangulation – jjs) Vivek Ramaswamy Says He Would Not Reinstate Trans Military Ban
- “Although these deaths occurred almost two decades ago, they should remind us what happens when our government operates without constraints.” Gitmo’s Unsolved Deaths
- Daniel Greenfield: “U.S. embassies celebrate ‘Pride Month’ from the Vatican to Jerusalem, but not in Saudi Arabia.” State Dept Pushes Homo “Pride” Everywhere Except Muslim World
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Sixty years ago progressives condemned ‘white flight.’ Now, in similar circumstances, they no longer do. Why?” Why the Media Are Mum About White Flight 2.0
- “How mayors and governors can address the post- [Chinese] Covid crisis of public transportation.” Transit and the American City
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Poorly-thought out government intervention can make America’s healthcare woes even worse.” Bernie Sanders’ New Healthcare Idea Is Bad News For America
- “The total fertility rate in 2022 remained at below replacement … the rate has generally been below replacement since 1971 and consistently below replacement since 2007,” the CDC report states. CDC: 3.7 Million Births in U.S. Last Year, Far Below Replacement Level
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Deroy Murdock: “This is terrifying and outrageous. It is homophobia turbocharged with syringes and scalpels.” Transgenderism is the New Homophobia
- Trump has presented the most comprehensive plan to ban sex-change treatment for minors. He said in January he would call on Congress to legislate a national ban for minors and would issue an executive order “instructing every federal agency to cease all programs that promote the concept of sex and gender transition at any age.” GOP 2024 Candidates Are United On One Thing: Opposing Sex Changes For Minors
- “What drag queens want to do in front of consenting adults is none of my business. But for God’s sake, leave the children alone and allow them to grow up a little before you begin to sexualize them.” (that’s the point, pal – jjs) Federal Judge Rejects Tennessee’s Anti-Drag Law as Unconstitutional
- “If we don’t stop this false compassion and this outrageous indulgence, it’s only going to get worse.” Pride Celebrations and the Law Written on the Heart
- “. . . leftists are trying to make it impossible for people who aren’t enthusiastically pro-LGBTQ to function in the public square.” No Sane People Need Apply: Dallas Can Now ‘Terminate’ Employees for ‘Misgendering’
- “Residents of Portland are unlikely to be aware of their local library’s upcoming Drag Queen Storytime and Rainbow Families Storytime events, as the library administration apparently intends to host these events on the q.t.” Drag Under Cover
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- The caption read, “Everyone is always welcome on Sesame Street. Let’s celebrate LGBTQIA+ people in our communities this Pride and every day! Happy #PrideMonth.” Sesame StreetGoes All-In for Pride Month: ‘Happy Pride! Elmo Loves You’
- “There’s never been a communist revolution that did not devour itself. Why should ours be different?” Our Descent into Clown World
- Judge Mark Walker taking himself off the case because of a relative owning 30 shares of Disney stock might end up being beneficial to DeSantis, or a case of “don’t wish too hard for something, you might get it.” Regardless, the alleged perception of bias in the case is gone.Judge In Disney v. DeSantis Case Disqualifies Himself
- “The news comes as the documentary has had a milestone week, with The Daily Wire posting it to Twitter for free — with the tweet garnering more than 160 million views. ” What is a Woman? Reaches No. 1 For Streaming Documentaries On Rotten Tomatoes
- “In the face of unforeseen and intense backlash to the campaign, Captiv8 has been scrambling to save face after what turned out to be a disastrous move.” Report: Ad Agency that Pushed Dylan Mulvaney Bud Light Campaign in ‘Panic Mode’
- “Christian players criticize team for mocking Christianity by honoring the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.” Players Dissent From Dodgers Drag Debacle
- “We don’t have to hide.” NBA Player Jonathan Isaac Launches Anti-Woke Sports Apparel Brand
- “Outwoking other entertainment companies.” Giving Low Ratings to Disney’s Black Little Mermaid Movie is ‘Ratings Terrorism’
- “The progressive wants change, so long as someone else is doing it.” Cultural NIMBYism Comes to Kansas
- Christian Toto: “’90s cult classic features elements modern Hollywood wouldn’t touch.” Why Varsity Blues Couldn’t Be Made Today
- The mushrooms in the garden “are super queer in so many ways,” says Ms. Munro, who is trying to make the museum’s gardens “a welcoming space for L.G.B.T.Q. New Yorkers.” Ms. Munro also says wisteria and lavender are queer because “[t]hey are all purple, which is this historically queer color.” (forget electroshock; these freaks need baseball bats to the head – jjs) New York Museum Says Its Plants are ‘All Queer’
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.