Good morning, kids. As does happen on occasion, one story in particular jumps out and just crystallizes the nature of our nation, such as it is, today. The headline itself speaks volumes:
As you ponder that, let’s shift gears to the situation in France which is a warning about what is in store for us in the very near future, as if what happened here during the George Floyd 2020 Summer of Love wasn’t warning enough.
Well, there’s one positive thing to be said about last week’s riots: they brought Western Europe’s alarming predicament into focus in a manner that few events in recent years have succeeded in doing, and, one can only hope, have opened the eyes of a considerable number of people who’d previously managed to avoid facing up to reality. How many people? Who knows?
Even before the rioting, to be sure, most Frenchmen understood very well what they were up against. Although heroic truth-tellers like Zemmour have been condemned in the French media for promoting the so-called “replacement theory” – i.e., the belief that native Europeans are being gradually supplanted by foreign peoples whose mass immigration over recent decades is the consequence of policies instituted by political elites without the consent of the populace. In fact, surveys have shown that most Frenchmen subscribe to the “replacement theory.”
But most of them also recognize just how dangerous it is to state publicly just what they think about these matters. On Monday, July 3, Christophe Cornevin reported in Le Figaro that two-thirds of French citizens polled before the recent spate of rioting would never consider running for public office because they “would fear for their safety or that of their family.” This followed a January 2022 report by Le Figaro that “no fewer than 1,186 elected officials” in France, including 162 members of parliament and 605 mayors or deputies, had been subjected to physical attacks “in the first eleven months of 2021.” Imagine how much higher a proportion of Frenchmen will shrink from political involvement now, after the homes of several mayors across France have been targeted by rioters. . .
. . . Ten years ago, I wrote here about a nonfiction bestseller, La France Orange Méchanique (France Clockwork Orange) by the pseudonymous Laurent Obertone, whose subject was the extraordinary increase in violent crime throughout France that has been caused by mass immigration from the Muslim world. “From 1830 all the way up to the outbreak of World War II,” I wrote, citing Obertone, “French crime rates were a tiny fraction of what they are now; from 1980 to 2000, the rate of violent crime multiplied by a factor of five.” And one thing you can be sure of is that that rate hasn’t declined in the 23 years since.
After La France Orange Méchanique, Obertone published a dystopian novel, Guerrilla (2016); two sequels followed. These fictions (which I haven’t read) imagine a French civil war that begins with a clash in one of the immigrant suburbs between police and a violent youth gang. On June 30, in the midst of the riots, Obertone granted an interview to a French website in which he acknowledged that the killing in Nanterre that triggered the recent wave of destruction bore a “striking” resemblance to the events that set off the war depicted in his trilogy:
The government is just as cowardly, the suburbs just as quick to ignite, the citizenry just as passive, the police just as muzzled, the media and other left-wing hustlers just as perfect in their active complicity….as I’ve been saying for a long time, this country is a can of gasoline with only a spark missing.
Bruce Bawer who writes at Frontpage Mag is a columnist you should get to know. He’s living in Norway, which is on the same trajectory as England, France and much of Western Europe, towards being subsumed by Islam, and is right on the front lines. His observations about the near term prospects for France as well as its schizophrenic response to this as well as the complete obfuscation about the nature of the problem in the media and the usual Leftist circles mirrors that of the great Robert Spencer, who was our guest on the latest podcast (link here). In our fast, fascinating and frankly frightening hour’s discussion, Spencer sees the writing on wall and can see the fall of the Fifth Republic, a possible coup to remove Macron from office (he still has another two years) and even a complete collapse of France into a state of civil war. In fact, what he envisions bears an uncanny resemblance to the scenario in the novel Bruce Bawer cites above.
An unreconstructed, inflexible totalitarian movement that will brook no quarter and demands either submission or death? The Left just tapped Mohammed on the shoulder and said “Hold my Bud Light!”
Michigan’s 4474 criminalizes hurting someone’s feelings or making the person feel threatened – subjective and arbitrary criteria that are virtually impossible to defend against in court. The two exceptions are if the conduct is constitutionally protected or if it serves a legitimate purpose.
As one might expect, the law is begging Michigan Democrats, who locked down the state and prevented people from buying anything they deemed “non-essential,” to abuse the living daylights out of entire groups of political opponents. In fact, this is the long-term purpose of the law, but first the short-term effects.
Two parts of the bill stand out. First up is the “injury or severe mental anguish” clause. This part of the law basically makes it possible to lock people up for things like pointing out reality. If you’re a culture reporter and published an article calling a man who claims to be a woman a man, that is theoretically grounds for getting five years in the slammer and a $10,000 fine if he protests. Prayed outside an abortion clinic and made a woman feel bad? Go to jail, Merrick Garland has already set the precedent here. Defend yourself against a member of a protected group but happen to utter a slur in the heat of the moment? Too bad. The bill doesn’t consider circumstances.
The bill can definitely become a double-edged sword for Whitmer and her legions of doom. Since having fat pedophiles dressed up as demons twerking in front of religious kids certainly can fall under the harassment on the basis of religion (remember, it’s all about feelings), then Christians who have protested porn and drag in schools should be able to use the law for good. . .
. . . Enter the insidious “legitimate purpose clause” – the way the Michigan Democrats will decide which conduct qualifies as felonious and which one doesn’t. If parents complain and file a complaint on the basis of religion against porn in schools or drag queens, will the state say that showing kids porn or exposing them to sexualized drag shows serves the legitimate purpose of fighting homophobia and transphobia? We’ve already seen the corporate press make such claims. Could the teachers and drag queens then accuse the parents of harassing them on the basis of sexual identity and counter-charge them? In Whitmer’s Michigan, we all know the answer. . .
. . . While it gets fought out in court, let’s explore where a Michigan Democrat with Merrick Garland’s Bolshevik impulses could take this law down the road. Christianity is no doubt a threat to transgenderism. The religion cannot coexist – no matter how hard libertarians try to say otherwise – with an ideology that is dedicated to destroying everything they believe. Once Michigan’s Democrats decide that simply being a Christian and expressing constitutionally-protected Christian teachings intimidates LGBT individuals or anyone else the state protects, get ready. Because when they’ve reached the point of targeting entire groups, it’s not going to be five years in a state penitentiary – it’s going to be a one-way ticket to some remote corner of the Upper Peninsula where no one ever sees you again. This logic can be applied to walking while black in a liberal white area or any other situation where there may be a perceived threat. Read your Soviet history for more on how this ends.
To use a well-known Ace of Spades commenter meme, “Isn’t this really the story of Sharia and blasphemy laws?” Nina Jankowicz in a burqa with her Acme/Achmed Joy-Buzzer Clipper FTW!
Psaki-Psircling back to France, along with the Muslims, the usual Antifa and other Leftists thugs are getting in on the action, either ad hoc so as not to let a good crisis go to waste, or via a coordinated alliance with the Religion of Peace Peaceniks. As an aside, I meant to ask Robert Spencer his opinion of the residents of Hamtramck suddenly waving the American flag in our common rage against the rainbow fag flag. Just another taqqiya sunrise, I suspect he might conclude.
Be that as it may, I mentioned on the podcast, Islam and Leftism are essentially two sides of the same coin. In fact, aside from the pretty calligraphy and geometric patterns, as well as a 1,500 year history of butchery, both have a lot of things in common. Most especially, the ultimate goal of establishing some sort of paradise on earth. To do so, they must destroy the common enemy of Judeo-Christian civilization and the mostly peaceful (kind of a pun intended) advancement of human society and development.
While I was encouraged earlier in the week of reports of citizens rounding up and hogtying some of these rioters and handing them over to the police, I asked Robert on the podcast what he felt about the psyche and character of the average Frenchman in physically fighting back and trying to save their nation. Sadly, he was not so sanguine about it.
And that of course begs the question of whither the character and psyche of the average American? We’ll probably have the answer to that soon enough. God help us.
Have a good weekend. See you tomorrow for the hobby thread. Be there. Aloha.
Personal Appeal: If you can, please do us a favor and hit the tip jar? It takes quite a bit of effort to put these columns and podcasts together and your support is always truly appreciated. We use Stripe, not PayPal, so no worries.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Governments’ use of the pandemic to claim sweeping new emergency powers has had destructive effects.” Lockdowns: the Self-Inflicted Disaster
- “While many more Americans are willing to consider that possibility after the Covid calamity, will it be enough to overcome the medical-industrial complex and their still robust propaganda machine determined to destroy any national political figure like Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., who poses a threat to their power and influence? We shall see.” (he’s still a doctrinaire liberal lefty, but his presence in the race is crucial – jjs) Can RFK Jr. Overcome the Confirmation Bias of American Roulette Survivors?
- “Rescuing controversial concepts from Woke totalitarians.” Beauty and Ugliness
- The tragic irony of this story, as it reflects on the events of the past few years, is almost unbearable. – jjs Interpreter Who Served with US Forces in Afghanistan, Fled Taliban Takeover, Shot Dead Driving Lyft in DC
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Hines previously worked as a special counsel to former FBI Director Louis Freeh’s private company, according to his LinkedIn account. Freeh owned “Freeh Group International Solutions,” a lobbying firm with ties to the Biden family business. Their relationship dates back to 2013 when Hines served as special counsel to Freeh from 2013 to 2015. Freeh is a longtime ally of the Bidens.” Hunter Biden’s Prosecutor Worked for His Former Business Partner
- “Graves refused to allow Hunter Biden to be prosecuted in his district, according to IRS whistleblower Gary Shapely.” REVEALED: Wife of US Attorney for DC who refused to prosecute Hunter Biden had ‘all-access pass’ to White House
- Victor Davis Hanson: “A sordid world of serial lies.” (VDH is a treasure but his conclusion is not based in reality – jjs) The Bidens’ Existential Threats to the American Rule of Law
- “Biden’s Department of Justice is still working on charging Americans for January 6 but will not investigate the cocaine security breach.” The White House That Tracked Down Grannies After Capitol Riot Wants You To Believe Cocaine Caper Has Them Stumped
- “The discovery prompted widespread speculation that the cocaine could have belonged to Hunter Biden, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s troubled son who has battled cocaine and crack addiction in the past and has recently been seen at the White House. However, officials did not say if the younger Biden is under suspicion.” Cocaine In White House Was In Different Location Than Previously Reported: Report
- Less than a third of voters – 28 percent – thought otherwise, believing Hunter’s plea deal had little to do with nepotism, though only 13 percent answered: “Not at all likely.” DATA: Majority Disapprove of Hunter’s Sweetheart Plea Deal.
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “I have just learned that the ‘Thugs’ from the Department of Injustice will be Indicting a wonderful man, Walt Nauta, a member of the U.S. Navy, who served proudly with me in the White House, retired as Senior Chief, and then transitioned into private life as a personal aide,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “He has done a fantastic job! They are trying to destroy his life, like the lives of so many others, hoping that he will say bad things about ‘Trump.’ He is strong, brave, and a Great Patriot. The FBI and DOJ are CORRUPT!” Trump Aide Pleads Not Guilty To Concealing Classified Documents, Obstructing Justice
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Read your Soviet history for more on how this ends.” One State Is Following Merrick Garland’s Footsteps To Criminalize Existing While Conservative
- “Women have also been robbed in similar ways in another area of San Francisco.” (Whirlwind status: [x] reaped – jjs) San Francisco: Kids With Bats Attacking Moms, Nannies Picking Up Children After School
- “Fuck their day up.” (considering most people these days are at best “meh” to pro sports, go for it – jjs) Activists Plot to Fill Neighborhood With Homeless People Ahead of MLB All-Star Game
- “The left has been pushing the myth that most mass shooters are drooling white men in MAGA hats despite story after story proving otherwise.” The Left Circles the Wagons, Insists Philly Shooter Is Not a Trans BLM Supporter
- “With more than half of black kids in America being raised by single mothers, the ‘burdened’ parties here are almost entirely fathers. But rather than hold them accountable for the debts to their families, the Task Force sees these men as victims — ‘hindered’ in their ability to secure suitable housing, jobs or education because of those nagging child-support obligations.” (nothing must impede the Leftist-engineered bastardy and dissolution that has kept the welfare state growing for 60 years – jjs) Ending Black Child Support Only Hurts Black Kids
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The court determined that government officials likely violated the First Amendment by suppressing protected speech and the order states that government actors are barred from “collaborating, coordinating, partnering, switchboarding, and/or jointly working with” research groups and projects that advocate for censorship.” Judge’s Injunction On Biden Censorship Operation Is More Far-Reaching Than Initially Reported
- “Judge Terry Doughty of U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana Monroe Division described in his injunction the efforts from White House officials to pressure Facebook to censor a video Carlson made about vaccines in April 2021.” Facebook Suppressed Tucker Carlson Video That Did Not Violate Content Policy After White House Demanded It, Judge Says
- “It’s a true Fourth of July case by a hero of this nation.” Biden v. Free Speech: Judge Doughty Delivers Americans a Win
- “U.S. media should care about Americans’ First Amendment rights. Instead, outlets repeatedly insisted that online censorship wasn’t happening.” Missouri v. Biden Proves Corporate Media Lied About Big Tech’s Censorship Crusade Against Conservatives
- “The guardians of the Constitution take a noble stand.” (And yet Kavauagh and Coney-Barrett completely screwed us over with the gerrymandering case – jjs) Three Landmark Supreme Court Decisions Protecting a Free America
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Thanks to the Christian heroes who led the fight to the U.S. Supreme Court, a small Orthodox Jewish bakeshop now has a chance to keep baking challahs, bagels, rugelach, and — yes — even rainbow sprinkle cookies.” 303 Creative Protects a Little Kosher Bakery From Homo Tranny Tyrants
* * * * *
- This form of thinly veiled “advertorial” has become commonplace in corporate media, especially amongst D.C.-centric “news” outlets that often serve more as a form of lobbying for tech firms as well as Big Pharma. How D.C. Media Works: POLITICO Peddles HIV Narrative, Sponsored by HIV Drug Firm Gilead
- “Disgraced duo spotted enjoyed sunset dinner amid rumors of CNN takeover bid.” Here’s What Don Lemon and Jeff Zucker Discussed on Vacation in Italy
- “Slowing down 5G deployment by not giving the FCC auction authority threatens the future.”5G Booms in China, as Congress Charts a Future for FCC Spectrum Authority
- “Council members who agreed to the measure expressed reluctance with their decision. Councilman Jonathan Schechter indicated his belief that the cameras marked a negative trend down an undesirable path. “I don’t like this particular arc of this particular part of history,” said Schechter. “I’m screaming ‘stop’ as I vote ‘yes.’” (gee, how brave – jjs)Nationwide AI Mass Surveillance System Takes Root In Another State
- “FOX hasn’t done itself any favors by canning Tucker.” FOX News, post-Tucker
- On July 2, a video by “gay sex educator” Kevin Leonardo, “Removing BUTT HAIRS Using NAIR Cream – A Visual Guide!” was brought to the attention of the TeamYouTube Twitter account. During the video, Leonardo exposes his testicles and anus while demonstrating how to use the aforementioned products. (New PBS show: This Old Anus – jjs) ‘Misgendering’ Violates YouTube’s Guidelines, Exposing Genitals Apparently Doesn’t
SCOTUS ABOLISHES AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
- “The Supreme Court has closed its term with a rare glimpse of renewal, but steep challenges lie ahead. The ‘woke’ Constitution of Justices Jackson and Sotomayor is in vogue with the top law schools, along with the remainder of our prestigious institutions. If deliverance comes, it is not likely to come through a hoary edict.” Two Americas Collide at the Supreme Court
- William Jacobson: Our Op-Ed at Fox News Digital: “You probably think the Supreme Court just ended racial discrimination in university admissions, euphemistically called affirmative action, and a new day of equal treatment without regard to race or skin color has dawned. You are mostly wrong.” Six Ways Higher Ed Will Attempt To Evade The Supreme Court’s Affirmative Action Ruling
- “Something like the end of affirmative action has happened before—and, for better or worse, it completely changed American elite culture.” The Price of Admissions
- “Contra some accounts, the court did not hold that equal protection principles do not apply to the military academies’ admissions practices.” No, The Supreme Court Did Not Carve Out a Military Exception in Race-Based Admissions
- Robert Zimmerman: “That the AFL has put these schools on notice is not the only threat these schools face if they continue their racist policies. AFL is one of a host of new non-profit legal firms that have sprung up in the past two decades to continue the fight — abandoned by the ACLU — of defending the First Amendment and the Bill of Rights from government encroachment.” Pushback: Non-profit Legal Firm Warns 200 Law Schools They Will be Sued if they Defy the Supreme Court’s Decision Ending All Racial Quotas
- “The attacks still haven’t subsided, but my consolation is knowing a majority of Americans back my views.” The REAL Bigots: Leftist Elites Attacking Me and Other Asians Over Supremes’ Affirmative Action Ruling
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Robert Lighthizer’s new book, No Trade Is Free, should be the foundational text for a new generation of policymakers.” One Equal Temper
- “A mother expecting her first child can request a three-year suspension of repayment.” A Hungarian Lesson on Student Loans
- “Every lawmaker who supports Bidenomics should be fired with prejudice, the next time their seat comes up for reelection.” Say, Looks Like That Supply-Side Stuff Works After All
- “This crisis issue of housing affordability generates little attention in America today. In part, the disinterest results from corrupt and entitled ruling class potentates who can afford purchases and, in fact, benefit from fast-rising prices for their luxury residences.”America’s Middle Class Housing Crisis
- Can someone please put this ponderous, tedious tired old bastard out of our misery?Clyburn: Biden’s Economic Poll Numbers are Bad Because People “Are Sour” Due to Chinese COVID
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “When the going gets tough, change the acronym. . . So as Fink embarks on his newly announced ‘transition’ away from ESG, he should be reminded that for those for whom self determination matters, tyranny looks the same no matter how it’s dressed up or what it’s called.” Who’s Afraid of E-S-G?
- BlackRock, State Street and Vanguard are three of the world’s largest asset managers. BlackRock and State Street are members of both NZAM and a company named Climate Action 100+. Vanguard was also a member of NZAM until December 2022. Lawmakers say these companies appear to have colluded “to reach net zero emissions by 2050 or sooner across all assets under management.” (call me when Larry Fink et al are doing hard time in Leavenworth – jjs) Jim Jordan, House Republicans Launch Investigation Into Two Massive Companies
- “There’s only one rational thought animating these ridiculous schemes, and that’s the acknowledgment that the sun drives our climate.” The Biden White House Wants to Block the Sun to Save the Planet
- “Eat bugs, live in tiny apartments, sacrifice your iPad, and give up all hope of moving up in life. Because otherwise, the global warming that isn’t happening will destroy us all. Just trust the globalists — what motivations would they have other than our best interests? And remember, Big Brother is always watching.” WEF Partner Aimed to ‘End’ ‘Private Car Ownership’ to Save the Planet
- “No economic or common sense” is the sine qua non of everything Democrat-Leftist. – jjsBiden’s Billion Dollar Hydrogen Program Makes No ‘Economic Or Common Sense,’ Industry Experts Say
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Insanity.” DHS IG Found Numerous Mistakes Leading to Release of Migrant on U.S. Terror Watch List
- “Desantis’ immigration reforms — especially his law requiring employers to use the E-Verify system — are also pushing up wages in the construction sector, USA Today reported on June 21.” Florida CEOs Raise Wages, Urge Tech Innovation After DeSantis Immigration Reform
- “The taxpayer funds were supposed to be used to help place 264,000 unaccompanied children with adult relatives or sponsors with whom they could await court dates, though the agency lost track of almost 100,000 of those kids.” The Office of Refugee Resettlement Quadrupled What It Doled to Contractors As It Lost Migrant Kids
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “If you think the skies were exploding over the long Independence Day weekend, wait until you hear what was going on in the mean streets of mostly blue cities nationwide.” 25 Holiday Mass Shootings: 25 Killed, 161 Injured, 0 MAGA Hats Recovered
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- The initial incident went viral after Krolczyk released a TikTok video discussing how she was given zero points for a section of her project for using the term “biological women” in her Gender in Popular Culture course. University Repeals Reprimand of Professor Who Failed Student for Wrongthink
- “A radical proposition for educational freedom.” Let Kids Drop Out: Why Compulsory Education Harms Even the Most Gifted Students
- “To teach full time in a Wisconsin public school, one must jump through time-consuming, resource-draining hoops to obtain an occupational license.” (get rid of the damn unions too – jjs) Want To Improve Public School Outcomes? End Teacher Licensing
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Under RCV, often dubbed “rigged-choice voting” by its critics, voters rank candidates in order of preference. If no candidate receives more than 50 percent of first-choice votes in the first round of voting, the last-place finisher is eliminated, and his votes are reallocated to the voter’s second-choice candidate. This process continues until one candidate receives a majority of votes. Oregon Democrats Are One Step Closer To Rigging Elections With Ranked-Choice Voting
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Soros and former president Bill Clinton met with Albanian prime minister Edi Rama.” Nazi Collaborator George Soros’ Son Spent July 4th with European Leader Linked to FBI Bribery Case
- Maryland Rep. Andy Harris confirmed the removal to Politico, telling the outlet that the Boebert feud was “the straw that broke the camel’s back.” Marjorie Taylor Greene Gets Booted from House Freedom Caucus
- “…and this is the guy they’re probably gonna slip into the race when Biden finally implodes like an experimental submersible that wasn’t designed by boring 50-year-old white guys.”Gavin Newsom Says Something So Mind-Numbingly Stupid, Only a Leftist Could Believe It
- “A health event, or something in another indictment, could blunt Trump’s path to the nomination, but no candidate forum will do the job. On Aug. 23 a Republican not named Trump can ‘win’ the debate, or even the following one, but neither night can make this a different race.” No Matter Who Shows, the Debates Will Bolster Trump
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Cluster munitions are a category of rockets, bombs, missiles, and artillery projectiles that break apart in the air and blanket a large area. The munitions often fail and can devastate civilians.” (appropriate coming from the world’s greatest clusterfuck – jjs) Report: Joe Biden to Supply Ukraine with Controversial Cluster Bombs
- “One of the obvious lessons from the tide of the war in Ukraine is that globalist economics has defeated globalist interventionism.” The Decline of American Manufacturing Inevitably Means an Empty Wartime Arsenal
- “The Ukraine War clearly demonstrates that Pacifism can sometimes turn into its opposite.”How Pacifism Leads to War
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Laxity and submission.” After the French Riots
- “The riots are the result of two centuries of de-Christianization.” (capped off by about 50 years of Islamic immigration – jjs) As Bloody Riots Reveal, Revolution Still Burns in France
- “The ongoing situation in France bears a striking resemblance to the Black Lives Matter and Antifa violence that engulfed American cities following the May 2020 death of George Floyd.” (it’s worse than that by orders of magnitude; listen to our latest podcast with Robert Spencer – jjs) Here’s What You Need To Know About France’s ‘Summer Of Love’ Riots
- “In France, the demand for racism outstrips the supply.” France’s Number One American Import
* * * * *
- “. . . China has been conducting espionage activities in Cuba since at least 1992, taking advantage of the fall of the Soviet Union to forge a closer relationship with the fellow communist nation.” Report: China Has Had an Intelligence Base in Cuba for at Least 30 Years
- “President Trump initially blocked [Elliot] Abrams from joining his government as Deputy Secretary of State in 2017, but he was eventually brought in by fellow hawk Mike Pompeo as a special envoy with responsibility for Venezuela. For this opportunity, Abrams rewarded Trump by publicly trashing him. Abrams was one of President Bush’s most critical architects of the failed and costly Iraq war.” Biden Taps Notorious NeoCon & Iraq War Architect to Head Foreign Propaganda Ops
- “Gershkovich was arrested in late March and charged with espionage, a crime that carries a 20-year prison sentence. The United States appears to be quietly working with Russia to secure the release of Gershkovich and Paul Whelan, a former Marine who was detained in Russia more than four years ago.” Biden Junta Open to Prisoner Swap to Free American Journalist Detained in Russia
- “What ‘Palestinian’ leaders want least.” “Palestinian” Leaders Alarmed that Israel Wants to Improve Conditions for “Palestinians”
- “Valuing certain people over others.” A Tale of Two Boats
- Daniel Greenfield: “She works for a Muslim Brotherhood group, smeared Israel and defended Hamas.” (Tsurkov rhymes with “jerk off.” Rachel Corrie gets a playmate – jjs) Elizabeth Tsurkov was Kidnapped in Iraq. Leave Her There.
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The Army is still in love with woke and with Major Rachel Jones.” U.S. Department of Defense Lowers Fitness Standards for Transgender Members Embracing “Authenticity” (transgender members? – jjs)
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Will easy weight loss remain only an option for the very rich?” Weight-Loss ‘Miracle Drugs’ Under Fire for Potentially Causing Cancer They May Prevent
- “The Association of American Medical Colleges goes cherry-picking for data supporting ‘racial concordance’ in patient treatment.” Selective Research from the AAMC
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Robert Zimmerman: “I have great doubts about this research, especially because the press release makes no effort to explain how the black holes were identified.” Scientists claim discovery of most distant supermassive black hole yet
- “At the moment Europe has no capability of putting anything into orbit. Europe’s Ariane-5 rocket completes its last launch
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Roy Cooper’s veto comes after biological male seriously injured state volleyball player.”North Carolina Governor, a Democrat, Vetoes Bill That Would Protect Women’s Sports From Biological Men
- “Metro Bank, Britain’s seventh largest bank, would not open a business account for Our Duty, an international network of over 2,000 parents that advocates against gender transitions for minors, according to the organization’s founder Keith Jordan.” U.K. Bank Refuses To Open Account For Conservative Parent Group: Report
- “I thought the CDC encouraged us to follow the science?” CDC Says Transgenders Can ‘Chestfeed,’ But Didn’t Mention Possible Health Risks to Babies
- “A sadistic meet-cute made possible by leftism.” Modern Transgenderism is a Bastard Child of Colliding Evils
- “If there is one lesson we can glean from the events of Pride Month, it is that true pride is conspicuously absent. Instead, we find ourselves reduced to a mere shell of the nation we once were, a nation that valued virtue and righteousness.” Societies That Surrender Moral Foundation Historically Self-Destruct
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Douglas Murray: “Today America remains the number one destination in the world for people wishing to leave their own country and make a better life. . . What a shame that it is some of the people who have been born and raised here who take America — its opportunities and freedoms — the most for granted. The rest of the world, I can assure them, does not.” Anti-American Dolts Attack July 4th in Brutal Fashion
- “Unilever’s share price went from $52.32 per share to $51.37 per share, erasing an estimated $2.5 billion in market cap as social media users called for a boycott, according to Google finance data. The packaged goods conglomerate saw its market cap drop from roughly $133 billion to $131 billion because its share price decreased.” Ben & Jerry’s Parent Company Loses An Estimated $2.5 Billion After July 4 Tweet About ‘Stolen Indigenous Land’
- “Bud Light’s latest ad is getting slammed online as the beer brand keeps garnering angry comments and a huge number of dislikes, with the company facing ire from both sides of the social aisle.” Instead Of Hot Chicks In Bikinis, Bud Light Goes With ‘Grunting Men’ In Rehab Fail
- “. . . you’ll never hear sports media lament the decline of the NBA or question why it’s happening. After all, sports media outlets are in full agreement with the wokes at the NBA, and as long as these leagues can virtue-signal, why ask the difficult questions?” Is the NBA Going the Way of Bud Light?
- “Note: Besides the crappy lyrics, it appears she forgot how to carry a tune. Just a warning for your ears.” ‘The Home of the Slave’: Millionaire Singer Jill Scott Sings Bastardized Version of National Anthem (filthy brainwashed c*nt- jjs)
- “In contrast with his father’s scrupulously fair style, Luke Russert injects politics throughout his new travel memoir.” Heavy Luggage
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Franchise still delivers out-of-this-world stunts but screenplay needs work.” (waiting for a review from Lamont the Big Dummy – jjs) Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One – Hold on Tight!
- “As the rock ’n’ roll star rounds up his farewell tour this weekend, his fans hope an Emmy will complete his award collection.” Elton for EGOT: The Perfect End to a Stunning Career
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.