Good morning, kids. Picking up where I left off on Friday, as well as our fascinating conversation on the podcast with the great Robert Spencer (here and in the sidebar) there was a salient point which probably all of you who are regular readers here are well aware of yet it bears underscoring. As of this moment in history, we as a nation and society are completely divided, and at war with one another. There can be no rapprochement, reconciliation nor even just an agreement to go our separate ways peacefully, if not amicably. Beyond the massive differences that separate us, the very nature of the land and heritage that we have in common is viewed by them as illegitimate and evil. That is why our mere existence is intolerable to the Left. They cannot allow us to live either side by side or even separately, whatever the borders of that theoretical map would look like. In their eyes, we will either be brought to heel or we will be annihilated.
From the top down, they are so deluded and delusional that there can be no reasoning with them. That they view us as evil, the very thought of them even deigning to pause long enough to attempt a civil conversation to discuss these differences is a non-starter. Yet here we are with the presidential campaign season about to kick into high gear and, aside from the fact that the trashing of the systems that can ensure even the barest of bare fig leaves of integrity and security have been all but wiped out in the wake of the pandemic pretext, how in the world does Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants stand up on a debate stage and shamble over to Donald Trump – a man whom the former and his ilk have both likened to Hitler and have spent years now railroading him into being the greatest American traitor – and shake hands with him on national television in a presidential debate, as rivals yet political equals?
My using both of them is merely illustrative, and in no way is meant to telegraph either my desires or my predictions about who will be the standard bearer for each side. Not that that even matters, as the gravamen of my discourse so far indicates. I am only trying to point out both the ridiculousness and hideousness of the situation.
His official biography reveals his priorities as mayor. “With a population that is 92 percent African-American, South Fulton, Georgia is now the blackest big city in America. khalid is [on] a mission to make America’s Blackest City Black. On Purpose — which means a city that is not just unapologetic about its demographics, but moving on purpose to be a laboratory for economic, housing, and restorative justice policies aimed at improving the lives of African Americans.”
Evidently, part of Kamau’s mission as mayor is to enter other people’s houses whenever he wants to. On July 8, police arrested Kamau after he trespassed on private property.
“South Fulton Mayor Khalid Kamau was charged with criminal trespass and first-degree burglary after being seen walking on private property on Cascade Palmetto Highway,” WSB-TV reports. “Officials said the homeowner confronted Kamau, pulled his firearm, and commanded him to ‘stay put’ until police arrived.”
According to the police report, the homeowner saw an unidentified man in his house and told him to stay where he was until authorities arrived. The man, who happened to be Kamau, replied, “Do you know who the f**k I am? I’m the Mayor, and I’ll wait for my police to get here and see what happens then.”
“My” police? That’s not a terribly socialist attitude, is it?
The homeowner replied, “No motherf***ker, you stay right there.” Kamau claimed that he then stepped forward to introduce himself, but the homeowner said, “If you take another step, I’m going to shoot you.” Kamau told police that he apologized to the owner.
What was Kamau’s excuse for just wandering into a random house?
“I just wanted to see the house,” the mayor told Fox 5 Atlanta. “I do apologize to the owners. I thought it was abandoned.” He apologized “for the negative attention that this is brought to our city.”
92% black? That’s not very “diverse” nor “inclusive,” is it? Not that this Mau-Mau Maoist would even entertain the idea of using the instrumentalities of government to forcibly integrate whites into the city. In that light, I wonder what Justice Kentanji Brown-25 has to say about this, considering her outrage over the ditching of affirmative action. I wonder if she would propose giving whites property tax holidays and other incentives to move into South Fulton while black residents would pick up the tab. Yeah, I thought so.
Most illustrative of the divide was in her dissent in the affirmative action case. The fact that there was nothing in it that even remotely addressed the Constitution, but mostly just the same tired, ponderous bromides, mischaracterizations and blood-libels about American history and society was telling in and of itself. Remember, she and her fellow travelers view that document and the men who wrote it with contempt. But what is really telling and just plain hideous was this statement.
In her dissent to the 6-3 decision in Students for Fair Admissions v. President and Fellows of Harvard College, which struck down affirmative action in college admissions: Justice Jackson made the following notable claim: “For high-risk Black newborns, having a Black physician more than doubles the likelihood that the baby will live, and not die.”
In a response in the Wall Street Journal, plaintiffs’ litigator Ted Frank weighed in:
A moment’s thought should be enough to realize that this claim is wildly implausible. Imagine if 40% of black newborns died—thousands of dead infants every week. But even so, that’s a 60% survival rate, which is mathematically impossible to double. And the actual survival rate is over 99%.
How could Justice Jackson make such an innumerate mistake? A footnote cites a friend-of-the-court brief by the Association of American Medical Colleges, which makes the same claim in almost identical language. It, in turn, refers to a 2020 study whose lead author is Brad Greenwood, a professor at the George Mason University School of Business.
“How could Justice Jackson make such an innumerate mistake?” How? Because she’s a brainwashed, mal-educated racialist, that’s how. There is zero difference between this and Maxine “Love Canal” Waters claiming that the CIA was behind the importation of crack into black neighborhoods to foster black genocide, or DC Councilman Trayon White claiming that Jews control the weather (well, we do, but let’s not get bogged down in minutiae, m’kay tottele?”).
Or that Joe Biden actually got 82 million legitimate votes and won the 2020 election, but I digress. As for Waters and the CIA, I have to say that all things considered vis a vis what we’ve learned about the CIA, DOJ, FBI and all the other alphabet soup of American Reichsministeriums, maybe she wasn’t far off the mark. And yet, when it comes to overthrowing President Trump, she’s willing to forgive and forget. Or, like that old show business saw about Hitler being good box office, “maybe not forgive, but certainly forget.”
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Thirty years ago, a dangerously reckless FBI went to war against the Branch Davidians.”Today’s Election Interference Isn’t the First Time the FBI’s Been Out of Control
- “A surreal tale of one man’s campaign against an academic field.” The Cancel-Culture Troll with a Neo-Nazi Past
- “This is the first of two reports based on internal Arabella documents obtained by the Washington Free Beacon. They provide a rare window into the inner workings of the Left’s dark-money network, revealing just how centrally controlled a vast swath of activist organizations are by a central clearinghouse based in the nation’s capital—as well as the lengths to which Arabella’s leaders go to disguise that control and create the illusion of grassroots political activism.” Documents Provide Rare Glimpse Into How Arabella Advisors Exerts Centralized Control Over a Vast Left-Wing Advocacy Network
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “While it is unknown what was discussed in these meetings, the fact that they involve so many national security officials at a time when the Biden [junta] is heavily focused on the war in Ukraine may offer a clue.” The Left’s New Sugar Daddy Alex Soros Had 20 Meetings at Joe Biden’s White House (So Far)
- Deroy Murdock: “The influence-peddling, money laundering, and foreign shakedowns encircling Hunter Biden, his uncle Jim, and The Big Guy in the Oval Office have received considerable attention, at least in the conservative media. But even Fox News addicts would be stunned by how many Bidens have T-boned into the law and waltzed away from the wreckage. The Biden family is an ongoing crime spree in which the word “consequences” might as well be in Swahili.” Bidens Do the Crime But Not the Time
- “The White House keeps changing its story. How high up does the conspiracy go?” Was Hunter Framed? Second Suspect Emerges in WH Cocaine Scandal
- “The White House could have handled this real simply by saying, ‘Hey, the Secret Service found some cocaine in the Situation Room. We don’t know how it got in here, but we’re going to find out. And as soon as we find out whose blow it is, we’re either going to fire them and/or prosecute them, and we’ll let you know.’ And then tell the American people the truth,” he added. “But this White House didn’t do that.” Sen. John Kennedy Responds to Cocainegate in a Way Only He Can
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Did the establishment’s Jan 6 ‘Insurrection’ narrative just go the way of Keyser Soze?”Narrative Collapse: Tucker Carlson Says Capitol Police Chief Admitted “Jan6 Crowd Was Filled With Feds”
- “I’m not a conspiracy theorist by nature.” Video: Tucker Drops Jan 6 BOMBSHELL that Never Made it to Air
- “We’re seeing more and more violent ‘protests’ by leftists, advocating for ‘solutions’ that should disturb every American.” Nazis on the Left?
- “Keeping the idea of reparations alive for eons to come.” Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Support Reparations
- “The focus solely on black Americans ignores how American slowly and painfully achieved civil rights for all immigrants in America.” Reparations Mock and Threaten America’s Greatest Achievement
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Left will fight to the death for the right of the government to silence you.” Leftists Argue Government Censorship is the Highest Form of Speech
- Clarice Feldman: “This week, Judge Terry A. Doughty detailed the government’s manipulation of social media and enjoined government agencies, officers, and employees from continuing these practices ” Judge Doughty and Biden’s Orwellian “Ministry of Truth”
- Roger Kimball: “We don’t yet know how this case will turn out. Perhaps Judge Doughty will be overturned and the censorship and suppression industry will go on its merry way making the world safe for Democrats. But I suspect that the genie has been let out of the bottle. The Deep state will howl. The forces of freedom will howl louder, and now they have the House and, most likely, the courts on their side.” Poetic Justice for the Biden “Ministry of Truth”
- Lloyd Billingsley: “According to the White House, it needs to squash the First Amendment rights of its opposition.” Biden Junta is “Irreparably Harmed” by Free Speech Injunction
- “The U.K.’s publicly funded national broadcaster was scrambling to head off a worsening crisis after The Sun newspaper reported allegations that the male presenter gave a youth 35,000 pounds ($45,000) starting in 2020 when the young person was 17. Neither the star nor the youth was identified. Amid speculation on social media about the identity of the presenter, several of the BBC’s best-known stars spoke up to say it wasn’t them.” BBC Suspends Male Presenter Amid Teen Sex Pic Scandal, Does Not Reveal Name
- “The main problem for Biden with this demographic is . . . that he’s a transparent liar who has spent his entire career being a slimy politician such that it oozes out of his pores. . . Cash and weed, after all, are what black-pilled young people care about the most. They still can’t have either one in many states thanks to federal prohibition and a depressed economy.” WATCH: MSNBC Begs Gen Z to Care About Biden Pseudo-Presidency
- “Why trust in the media has collapsed.” Prager U Video: Russian Collusion and the Death of Journalism
- Miranda Devine: “Their problem with Thomas is that he’s black, conservative and effective. And that is not allowed. If you’re not in lockstep with the leftist agenda, then ‘you ain’t black,’ to quote Joe Biden’s immortal phrase when he lost his temper with a black radio host he thought was not being sufficiently obsequious. NY Times Puts Out Another Left Wing Hit Piece on Justice Clarence Thomas as Media, Dems [redundant] Undermine Institution They Can’t Control
- He explained Democrats are upset with being on the “defensive” on issues like abortion and gun control, blaming “the anger industry, the entertainment wing particularly of the Republican Party” for dividing the country. “They’re all the same. And One American News and Newsmax, and what they’re doing to divide this country, it’s — you know, where illusion rules, not facts,” Newsom told Psaki, adding his particular disdain for Tucker Carlson — a name, he says, he doesn’t even like to say. Gavin Newsom Is ‘Obsessed’ With Fox News But ‘Would Not Recommend’ Democrats Appearing On It
SCOTUS ABOLISHES AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
- In her dissent to the 6-3 decision in Students for Fair Admissions v. President and Fellows of Harvard College, which struck down affirmative action in college admissions: Justice Jackson made the following notable claim: “For high-risk Black newborns, having a Black physician more than doubles the likelihood that the baby will live, and not die.” (Which doctor vs witch doctor – jjs) Law Firm Clarifies Ketanji Brown Jackson’s Controversial Claim on Black Doctors, Infant Survival
- “Affirmative action was never about the educational benefits from diversity.” The Affirmative Action Ruling Exposes the Diversity Racket in Higher Education
- “In the survey, 44% of black respondents said they at least somewhat supported the Supreme Court’s rulings in Students for Fair Admissions v. University of North Carolina and Students for Fair Admissions v. Harvard, which struck down the use of race-based admissions policies. By comparison, 36% of the black respondents to the poll disapproved of the decision.” More Black Americans Support SCOTUS’ Affirmative Action Ruling Than Oppose It: POLL
- “Now you fast-forward to what we saw last week, affirmative action. Again, taking away important constitutional rights that have been in place for a long time.” Biden White House Attacks Supreme Court, Bizarrely Claiming Affirmative Action Is a “Constitutional Right”
- “In general, the voting patterns for any given term are more a function of the mix of cases heard that term than they are any change in the orientation of the Court or the approach of individual justices,” Case Western Reserve University School of Law Professor Jonathan Adler told the Daily Caller News Foundation. Key Data Points Throw Wrench In Dems’ ‘Partisan’ Supreme Court Narrative
- “The evidence is clear: When we prioritize tried and tested values over government handouts, the black community will thrive as it had in the 100 years prior to LBJ’s ‘government aid’ initiative.” SCOTUS Affirmative Action Decision Ignores Elephant in the Room
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Nobody is buying what Biden is selling because they live in the real world.” Biden’s Boast About Jobs Is Coming Undone
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Alert from reader Danelle: The Biden [junta} dropped a Friday-before-a-holiday-weekend regulatory bomb on the Texas Oil industry in the form of a proposed regulation listing the Dunes Sagebrush Lizard, which populates the Permian Basin, as “endangered,” casting aside an Obama-era conservation agreement that was working. (Governor Abbot must nullify – jjs)The Dunes Sagebrush Lizard “is back and Biden is about to shut down the Permian Basin with this Obama era grift!”
- “The letter was sent as part of the public comment process on the EPA rule, which closed on Wednesday.” 25 Attorneys General Blast Biden’s EPA for Forcing Car Makers and Consumers to Embrace EVs
- “At the end of the day, we are the carbon-based lifeforms targeted by the “climate change” carbon control agenda.” Techno-Hell: Supercomputer Given Authority to Decide Whether to Block Out Sun For Climate Change
- “Heads of the global warming industry have spent the last three decades frantically running around the globe in private jets, prophesying how the world would imminently end because of emissions from fossil fuel engines.” Even NOAA “Runs Away” From ‘Hottest Day Ever’ Claim After Media Hysteria
- “Weirdos are overheating on climate anxiety this summer.” The UN Gets Hot and Out of Control
- From wishin’ and hopin’ to, well, lyin’. Par for the course for alarmists when they explain the desperate need to achieve net-zero by reference to “unprecedented” weather events. A snag, there’s no evidence that weather events have become more frequent or intense or “unprecedented,” for that matter. Easy fix, if the truth is dispensable. Make them up. Exhaust the skeptics by forcing them to prove that this or that weather event was not untoward. Then simply make up others. The Junk Science of Finkel’s Folly
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Police in Chicago were accused of using these vulnerable migrants for unspeakable acts.” A Chicago Sex Scandal in Migrant Temporary Housing — This Wasn’t on the Caravan Brochure . . .
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Do you know who the fuck I am?” Georgia Mayor Held at Gunpoint After Allegedly Breaking Into Home
- “It sounds like Mayor Khalid is just like any other socialist — once he’s in power, he’s entitled to do whatever he wants and go wherever he wants. And it doesn’t matter how lame his excuses are.} Related: This ‘Socialist’ Metro Atlanta Mayor’s Sense of Entitlement Is Appalling
- The court adjourned the case following an application by the Norfolk Probation Service, which referred the case to the Transgender Case Board to determine the appropriate prison for him as a self-described transgender woman. “Because of the [time] lag, no reoffending and because probation feel they can rehabilitate you,” Howes skipped incarceration, stated the leading magistrate in the court, Ian Taylor. Trans Pedo Avoids Jail Due to Lengthy Determination Over Men or Women’s Prison
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “It’s called ‘Trauma-Informed Schools,’ and it’s infecting even one of the reddest legislatures in the country.” How Leftists Are Bypassing Red-State Legislatures to Corrupt Kids
- “Remain vigilant against indoctrination and radicalism by arming yourself with knowledge and awareness.” Education Under Siege: Two New Books Discuss the Ongoing Battle
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Since the Constitution prohibits non-citizens from voting in Federal elections, such ineligible persons must not be permitted to be placed on Federal voter registration lists,” the NO VOTE for Non-Citizens Act reads. House Republican Bill Would Keep Foreign Nationals From Voting in U.S. Federal Elections
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “How politicians and law enforcement ignore bigotry against Jews.” Jew-Hating Uncle of Tlaib Advisor Steps Down From Orlando Arab Group Leadership
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Mayor Adams has been caught stretching the truth before, however. During the 2021 mayoral campaign he claimed he had transferred ownership of a Brooklyn apartment to someone else in 2007, producing a letter that was not notarized and bore only his signature as ‘proof.’ This year he filed disclosure forms showing he still owns it.” NY Mayor Forged Dead Cop Pic for Political Stunt
- “The shady scheme implicates the Left’s largest dark money network, Arabella Advisors.” (see also the related link above the fold – jjs) Top Democratic Operatives Were Quietly Pulling the Strings at a Voting Rights Group. Lawyers Say They May Have Broken the Law.
- “The audience went wild when the event staff put Trump on the big screen, too, by all accounts, getting even bigger cheers than some celebrities in attendance.” Donald Trump Rocks UFC Fight Crowd in Las Vegas
- “For decades, RINOS have had a stronghold on our state, but we are dismantling their machine piece by piece.” South Carolina is Ground Zero for the MAGA Movement
- Death to the RINOs. Period. The ’22 red wave failed due in no small part to GOPe sabotage.GOP is Leaning into Moderate, Experienced Senate Candidates in 2024 to Avoid Another Failed Red Wave, Experts Say
- “The three targeted seats are in Arizona, West Virginia, and Ohio.” GOP Targets Three Vulnerable Senate Seats in Bid to Win Control of Senate in 2024
- “The media does not want me to be the nominee. I think that’s very, very clear. Why? Because they know I’ll beat Biden.” DeSantis Addresses Media ‘Narratives’ His Campaign Has Struggled
- “’That field’ consists of New Age guru and genuine weirdo Marianne Williamson and decidedly liberal RFK, Jr.” ‘Progressive’ Democrats Freak Out as Titty-Caca AOC Tepidly Backs Biden in 2024 “Given that field”
- “Candidate events in the Granite State show how much work remains to be done in rebuilding the United States.” A Hard Day’s Work
- Thad McCotter: “Whoever they choose, one should trust their decision will be made not upon personalities, but upon Republican populist movement’s principles and their perpetuation. Our free republic requires no less from GOP primary voters.” Is Republican Populism a Person or a Movement?
- “I believe that the president of the United States has got a defined set of things they’re supposed to work on, and it’s not every culture war topic. As president, things that you’re supposed to focus on, things like the economy, like energy policy, which is completely tied to national security, and part of national security is the border.” (Wrong: the culture war isthe war – jjs) GOP Candidate Doug Burgum: President Should “Not” Fight Culture War Issues
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Biden told CNN’s Fareed Zakaria that the reason that he is giving cluster munitions to Ukraine is because the U.S. is running out of 155mm artillery shells.” (Ho-Lee-Fook; is it the dementia or is it that he’s owned by the Chi-Coms? – jjs) Biden Blasted For Revealing Sensitive U.S. Military Info During Interview
- “That’s crossing a line.” Dem Rep Warns Biden Junta About Sending Cluster Bombs to Ukraine
- “Reporters in the White House briefing room have asked about the ever changing limits, the lines that keep being drawn then crossed, and what they have heard back are excuses and equivocations.” Biden’s Top 5 Broken Promises on US Engagement in Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Robert Spencer: “The grandmother of the teen in France whose killing touched off nationwide riots reveals a deeper problem.” Granny Spills the Beans
- “Years of bad immigration policy are finally seeing their comeuppance.” Is Civil War on the Horizon in France
- “El Salvador wasn’t just any country. This was the hotbed of one of the most brutal and violent gangs in the world, MS-13, and just a crime-ridden country, and this one guy demonstrated that, you know, it is actually possible to contain the worst type of violence, as you said, through incarceration, or a little bit of toughness.” (shoot to kill, then you can deport the wounded – jjs) Revolver News’ Darren Beattie says France Should Adopt El Salvador President’s Solution and Crack Down on Rioters
- “When a country loses control of its culture and the natural self-control that such cohesion brings, the surveillance state quickly fills the vacuum, often with terrifying consequences.” (coming soon to an America near you – jjs) With Country on Edge, France Bans Private Fireworks for Bastille Day
- “Why returning to its Catholic roots is the nation’s only hope.” (they were ripped out in the no man’s land of the Somme 100 years ago – jjs) France’s Riot Lessons
- “Welcome to the sick fantasy world of the Henry Jackson Society’s ‘Executive Director.'” Alan Mendoza’s Twisted Observations about the Muslim Riots in France
* * * * *
- “The German authorities said in a public statement that there were ‘massive attacks’ against officers during the protests, with hundreds of Eritrean men throwing smoke bombs, bottles, and stones, as well as damaging vehicles and ripping down fencing around the festival’s venue. As a result, the police were forced to use pepper spray and batons to defend themselves.” 26 Cops Injured, 100 Arrested During Migrant Street Battles in Germany
- “The AfD surges in polls amid unregulated mass-immigration, rising inflation, and government’s unpopular climate policies.” Right-Wing AfD is Germany’s Second Strongest Party, Polls Show
- Geert Wilders: “We can make (Netherlands) a beautiful country again with fewer asylum seekers and crime, more money and houses for our own people.” Dutch Government Collapses Over Failed Open Borders Policy
- “The serving PM’s resignation came against the backdrop of almost 50,000 asylum seekers entering the country over the past year, with projections of up to 75,000 for the next. These are relatively ‘small’ numbers by US or UK standards, but for a country physically smaller than San Bernardino County in California, the numbers are have caused major upheaval.”Dutch PM Resigns Over Mass Migration, Farmers Party Expected to Surge
- “How the U.S.’ backdoor deal with the Islamic Republic will fund Jenin’s terrorists.” The Mullahs Behind Jenin’s Terror Base
- Translation: She kissed Xi’s yellow ass in Tiananmen Square. Yellen Calls China Talks “Productive,” Says the Discussions Put the Two Nations on “Surer Footing”
- “A credible and highly intriguing report on China’s strategy to, in amateur terms, mess with our minds.” China’s “Cognitive Warfare” Program
- “. . . the CCP’s execution of prisoners of conscience for their organs constitutes crimes against humanity and said the sheer scale of the transplant tourism industry in China suggests that prisoners of conscience have been ‘killed to order’ for their organs.” (Aren’t the filthy Mongoloids scared the recipients will get freedom cooties? – jjs) Republicans to Blinken: Act Against China’s Organ Harvesting
- “By far the worst personnel decision in Francis’ ponticate.” Pope Appoints Extreme Leftist to Doctrine Office
- “Canada ramps up its efforts to draw high-skilled immigrants away from the U.S.” High Skills, High Stakes
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “An anonymous U.S. defense official reported a Russian aircraft harassed the MQ-9 Reapers during their earlier surveillance operation for approximately two hours. Following the incident, the drones targeted and eliminated Usamah al-Muhajir, reportedly riding a motorcycle in the Aleppo region.” US Drones Take Out ISIS Leader After Harassment By Russian Aircraft
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Someone has to take responsibility for our nation’s capital.” End Taxation Without Representation
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “A sip from the tap might not kill you today, but it might over 30 years.” (meh, we all have to die of something – jjs) Think Twice Before Drinking From The Tap: Federal Study Finds ‘Forever Chemicals’ May Be Poisoning Your Water
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This discovery, if confirmed, will strengthen the theory that the Moon was once part of the Earth and was created from the impact of a second large body.” Large mass of granite unexpectedly detected on Moon (TMA-1??? – jjs)
- “It seems Taiwan is cutting off its nose to spite its face by not changing this ownership law.”Taiwan wants and needs Starlink, but local law is blocking a deal
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “As of late, many churches are affirming unbiblical and delusional senses of reality and identity and real Christians are getting fed up!” 6,000 Congregations Leave United Methodist Church Over LGBTQ Schism
- “The evidence is overwhelming: they’re not born with it. Not the L, the G, the B, or the T – or any of the rest.” The Identity Lie
- “Gender ideology is a war on reality.” Erasing Innocence
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “A man just won ‘Miss Netherlands’ 2023,” Dutch commentator Eva Vlaardingerbroek tweeted. “Considering the fact that we live in a post-Truth world, I wasn’t even expecting anything else. It’s all so predictable and unoriginal at this point,” she added. ‘Post-Truth World’: Man Wins Miss Netherlands, Sparking Outrage On Twitter
- “Why do you support child trafficking?” Rolling Stone Slammed Over Negative Sound Of Freedom Review
- The Church of England is increasingly growing farther from the truth of scripture as it caves to culture time and time again. Ceding ground to ever-changing culture leads to heresies like not calling God “our Father,” and as a result, the Church of England will continue to see declines as it continues to move away from God. Church of England Archbishop Says the Lord’s Prayer is ‘Problematic’
- “Removing Indian names and mascots is a war on Western culture that celebrates masculine virtues.” The War on Native American Names and Mascots
- “Americans have long possessed different understandings of liberty.” Freedom Ways
- “Author shares personal inspiration for haunting short story collection.” How Screens, Progressive Groupthink Harm Gen Z
- “At its most compelling, Rubio’s Decades of Decadence is personal and sharply disappointed in American elites.” Marco Rubio’s Decades of Decadence is Not a Beach Read
HITHER & YON
- “Engineering rarely depends on a single brilliant maverick testing novel methods.”Wokeness Didn’t Sink the Titan
- “Yes, this is so much more than a love story.” Anna Karenina Reveals Leo Tolstoy as a Great Thinker, First and Foremost
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.