Obviously, with everything else going on both here and abroad something like this, as terrible as it is, becomes only so much background noise before disappearing altogether as the news cycles spin and move on to something else. It’s worth noting, not only as a juxtaposition to the gun control stories over here but also because this is not a one-off crime. There have been a spate of mass stabbings at Chi-Com schools and a few other places going back at least 15 years if not longer. It’s a story that if it can’t be embargoed altogether by Chi-Com propagandists and their western “comrades” gets excused as a one-off mental health issue, or swept under the rug if at all possible – which is the exact opposite of what happens here when it involves a gun, a white heterosexual male, and a non-leftist. Preferably all of the above, but I digress.
No, there is something going on in China that the media do not want revealed. Again, horrific in the extreme as to the nature and victims of these attacks, there is an underlying cause beyond “mental health issues” not being reported: rage at the Chinese Communist Party.
I distinctly remember a few years ago featuring a link (and damned if I can’t locate it) to a China expert who made a strong case that a mass stabbing incident at that time, and the majority of all the others to that point were individuals striking out at the regime. Many of these schools where the attacks occurred cater to the children of party members, be they local, regional or even national. Anger at the one child policy, economic reform dislocations, repression of Uighur or other minorities, etc. etc. Whatever reason, the perps seem to blame one target. But with no access to firearms, and no real avenues of protest or resistance since that lands you in a gulag or dead, desperate and barbaric as these attacks are, the children of the regime are shockingly vulnerable, even in a totalitarian police state, and so they wind up in the crosshairs.
Whatever the hell is going on both here and in the rest of the world, although the propaganda shows China set to take all the marbles, the disaster of One-Child, a tanking economy, and rampant government corruption that perhaps rivals the Bidens and Clintons could be a black swan event that might bring them down like a soggy eggroll. These stabbing sprees perhaps are anecdotal, but taken together they are an indicator that all is not well behind the Great Wall. Before you start cheering, remember that regimes that find themselves facing internal unrest usually strike out militarily to rally the people. Hello, Taiwan.
Of course, we all know that the shithouse we live in is about to go up in flames at any second, so I guess it’s a race to the bottom to see who collapses first. Friend of the blog Kurt Schlichter:
It’s undeniable that PINO – President-In-Name-Only – Joe Biden is massively corrupt in every possible way. From leveraging his position as vice-president for cash to covering up for his meth-addled, stripper-banging, scumbag son – who is currently spilling his Bolivian party powder all over the White House – this senile pervert is a one-man crimewave. And the ruling class simply doesn’t care. If anything, its members are happy about it. This is not something they merely excuse. This is something that they find a positive good. Grandpa Badfinger reset the corruption bar for all of them. Now they too can now freely line their own pockets without fear of shame or prosecution while sending us proles an unequivocal message – we can do whatever we want.
As the gang at the Ruthless podcast (who I’m scheduled to visit next month) observe, this is not about hypocrisy. We’re so far past “Imagine the scandal if Trump did that!” This is about hierarchy. This is to show you that they have power and there is nothing you can do about it.
But I’m unconvinced they are thinking this through. . .
. . .Look at all the norms and the rules and the guardrails that have been bulldozed away and you might well wonder what the bottom of this slippery slope is going look like. But those of us with a glancing familiarity with history don’t wonder. We know the answer, and the answer is not particularly nice. In the short-term, America will stumble along under the New Corruption for a while, but over time this is unsustainable. These guys are running our country on the fumes of the empty gas tank of American democracy. They keep going because of inertia, running on the power of default. Normal people want to think everything‘s just going along as it always has, but they can sense that something is wrong. They are troubled when they see the persecution of Donald Trump and other dissidents, of pandemic shenanigans, of Wall Street bailouts and endless wars, but it’s comforting for them to assume that everything is working, that the system is fair and just, and that we aren’t living in a dictatorship of the Whole Foods bourgeoise. . .
. . . How is this trend going to turn out? It’s too early to say. But it very likely will get much, much worse. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that Republicans are going to nominate a man for president who the Democrats will throw in jail on trumped up charges – figuratively and literally – before the 2024 election. And then it’s going to occur to even the most unbased people that the rules don’t necessarily apply anymore. Oh, we’re not going to break into some sort of civil war because Trump gets hauled off to Leavenworth. That’s not likely for a number of reasons. But it is going to destroy the illusions of norms for the normals, and the illusion of norms matters. Norms are, in fact, the only real protection those currently engaged in eliminating the norms have.
I’ve often said that Trump is not our last chance but their last chance, and that remains accurate. A backlash is coming. It’s inevitable. Just look at history, which is a giant timeline of rebellions and reformations and revolutions. The idea that the mass of Americans is going to spend the rest of eternity being bullied by a bunch of people with the politics of a divorced Santa Monica wine mom simply goes against everything history teaches us. The question is not if they are stopped but how, and how hard.
I’d like to think a backlash is coming, but as the good Colonel notes it likely will not involve anything that even remotely resembles an ordered process, certainly not the “regular order” of elections or even of mass peaceful protests, since the former are no doubt set to be rigged and the latter will be distorted as and even prosecuted as sedition, insurrection or treason.
What I have been fumbling around trying to characterize us as a nation and society – a “zombie state” where we live in an illusion of regular order – Schlichter manages to precisely define much more accurately as I highlighted above. But he is right that it cannot go on like this indefinitely. While he is sure about a backlash, we are dangerously close to also experiencing a ramping up of a clamping down by this regime. When have they ever respected any law or court decision or election that did not go their way? Do they lick their wounds, engage in a healthy dose of introspection and adjust their politics accordingly? No. They lash out, strike out and resist with even more fury than in the initial fight that they lost. Unlike, of course, the GOP.
Now that we are further apart than perhaps any time since the Civil War and growing farther apart almost on a daily basis, the lashing out and the disobedience for example to these latest SCOTUS decisions will reach critical mass. Ironically enough, both the Union and the Confederacy still shared a number of common cultural, political and societal traits despite the massive bloodletting that left 700,000 dead in its wake. Today, we share nothing in common with the Left. Not even basic biological function that determines the nature of the sexes. That is a recipe for abject disaster and it’s cooking up in the oven right now.
It’s comforting to know that whoever goes first, we or the Chi-Coms, once the victor of that battle collapses in a heap on top of the vanquished, the Islamos will be there to sweep us all into a mass grave.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “We are at the point when a candidate’s opposed policies motivate the ‘State’ to engage in years of investigations, for the Democratic Party to engage in two impeachment proceedings, and for the indictments that now follow: the tyrannical thorns of Socialism’s policy of persecuting opponents.” The Root of Opposition Persecution
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Enforcing the law has become abnormal.” Illegal Immigration and Western Spiritual Sickness
- Kurt Schlichter: “Is a backlash coming?” Our Alleged President is a Corrupt Scumbag — and the Ruling Class is OK With That
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “One of the IRS whistleblowers, Gary Shapley, a 14-year veteran of the agency who was assigned to Hunter’s case for years, testified to Congress that Weiss told him and other senior officials in a meeting on October 7 that Weiss was “not the deciding official on whether charges are filed” in the case.” Weiss Denies IRS Whistleblower Claims, Says He Wasn’t Blocked from Charging Hunter Biden
- “Gal Luft claims Biden DOJ is ‘trying to bury’ him.” Justice Department Charges Think Tank Official Who Gave FBI Info on Hunter Biden
- Margot Cleveland: “Grassley highlighted the numerous ways Delaware Assistant U.S. Attorney Lesley Wolf appeared to have obstructed the investigation into Hunter Biden’s potentially criminal business activities.” Grassley Probes Weiss Deputy’s Role In Obstructing Biden Investigation
- Wolf is a longtime assistant U.S. attorney for the District of Delaware, starting work as an assistant U.S. attorney in 2006. Before taking that position, Wolf was a clerk for a George H. W. Bush-appointed district court judge, Anita Brody. Wolf also spent time working for Ropes & Gray, one of the largest and most liberal law firms in the country, according to The Daily Caller. Questions Over Hunter Biden Probe Swirl Around Prosecutor Lesley Wolf. Here’s What You Need To Know.
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “As someone who served there for many years … this department is destroying America. It’s destroying the 2024 election. It’s destroying every norm, every tradition, everything it inherited to ensure that that department could be trustworthy. But it has criminalized politics. If we don’t BREAK THE BACK of the Department of Justice, it will destroy this country! And we won’t be able to claw our way back. I don’t mean this as hyperbole.” Mark Levin Goes Nuclear: ‘We Must Break the Back of the DOJ!’
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Biden gets a pro-bono Vyshinsky for the Trump show trial.” Third World Regime or Stalinist Re-Run?
- Flynn’s “unmasking,” at the behest of Barack Obama’s top advisers ultimately led to Flynn’s resignation as Trump’s national security advisor after just 23 days. This incident also played a crucial role in the investigation into Trump-Russia collusion hoax during the 2016 presidential election. No-Shit-Sherlock Dept.: Biden and Other Obama Officials Sought to ‘Torpedo’ Incoming Trump Admin, Docs Show
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- [Tucker] Carlson ran a number of segments on Tucker Carlson Tonight, which sought to highlight many of the inconsistencies around Ray Epps, such as the fact he was not arrested after video footage showed him shouting “we need to go into the Capitol” as well as boasting via text that he “orchestrated” the US Capitol riots. Ray Epps is Suing
- . . . when Democrats and left-wing activists speak of “democracy,” they really mean “progressivism.” It is quite a sleight of hand. The victim of that sleight of hand, unfortunately and ironically, is actual American democracy itself. Democrats’ Assault on “Our Democracy”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “. . . while this is a big win, the case will continue on in higher courts and our efforts to finally end this ‘censorship enterprise’ once and for all continue on as well – stay tuned.”Federal Judge Who Awarded Big Free Speech Win in Missouri v. Biden Denies Biden Regime’s Motion To Stay
- William Jacobson: Equal Protection Project calls on LinkedIn to disable the DIR feature which injects race and other protected statuses into the candidate pools promoted by LinkedIn’s algorithms: “Discrimination by algorithm is still discrimination, and LinkedIn needs to stop.” LinkedIn Should End ‘Diversity in Recruiting’ Feature: “Discrimination by algorithm is still discrimination”
- “That this is now the subject of debate demonstrates how far we have drifted toward tyranny.” Censorship is More Dangerous Than Disinformation
* * * * *
- “In reality, human trafficking is a relevant issue; even the United Nations agrees. But left-wing media would rather drool over the specter of an irrelevant conspiracy theory than acknowledge that conservative Americans are working to effect positive change.” Corrupt Media Care More About ‘Qanon’ Than Human Trafficking
- “Why is the leftist media targeting a movie about child sex trafficking?” Silencing the Sound of Freedom
- Christian Toto: “Reporters pummel fact-based film about heroic special agent saving children.” 5 Shocking Reasons Media Savaged Sound of Freedom
- “This is just some other agenda … who would want to get the backs or run interference for pedophiles and human traffickers? That’s the more important question in all this. Why would you want to lie to push an agenda whose goal is to have children be in captivity? It’s kind of sick,” he said. Man Who Inspired Sound of Freedom Fires Back at Critics: ‘It’s Kind Of Sick’
* * * * *
- Robert Spencer: “Now Old Joe is carrying forward the Obama legacy, and his handlers are working overtime to advance America’s decline still further. So when Fareed Zakaria told Biden he was a great president, if he was using the criteria of his own book, he meant that Biden was doing a great job destroying the nation. That’s why Americans should not take Zakaria’s words as idle flattery. They’re much more ominous than that.” CNN’s Fareed Zakaria Calls Biden a Great [spurious] President, and That Should Worry Everyone
- “These measures follow a week of mass rioting and destruction – ‘unparalleled’ since the French Revolution in 1789 – across France following the death of Nahel M. As a result, French President Emmanuel Macron announced last week that he considered removing French people’s access to social media platforms to pacify the riots.” EU: Sanctions for Social Firms That Aid Public Revolts
- “I am sure that many conservative, classical liberal, libertarian, and sane users will depart the platform after they give it ‘the old college try.’ At least I hope they will. As for those who remain, they will welcome the censorship. Contrary to what Roger Daltry sang, they will get fooled again.” Zuck’s Threads Already Throwing the Ban Hammer Around
- “Not a parody account.” Elon Musk Calls Zuckerberg a “Cuck,” Challenges Him to a Dick Measuring Contest
- “Hunter’s fifth daughter, Navy Joan Roberts, was born to Lunden Roberts in 2018. The child’s father allegedly refused to respond to Roberts by the time the child was born. The mother then filed a paternity suit, in which DNA test results from November 20, 2019, confirmed Hunter to be the father.” It Only Took the Media 1,326 Days to Acknowledge So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Joe Biden’s Granddaughter
SCOTUS ABOLISHES AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
- “The media began gushing over Jackson even before [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden nominated her to the Supreme Court last year, fulfilling his campaign pledge to pick a black woman for the job.” Irrelevant, Mistake-Prone Liberal Justice Is Supreme Court’s ‘Voice,’ Media Say
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Left’s only answer is to repay injustice with injustice.” (presupposing the original “injustice” even existed and continues – jjs) Affirmative Action: At the Heart of the Left’s Wrongness
- “To correct ‘the nation’s original sin,’ signatories pledge to abandon ‘racially biased entrance examinations’ and ‘legacy admissions’ while partnering with institutions ‘that have deeply rooted race-conscious missions.’” NAACP to Universities: Sign ‘Diversity No Matter What’ Pledge After ‘Extreme’ Affirmative Action Decisions
- “Two common-sense rulings from the Supreme Court uphold core principles of American democracy and law.” A Tutorial on Freedom from the Supreme Court
- “Changing the size and composition of the Court to vouchsafe a particular, ideologically preferred outcome is the opposite of ‘blind justice’ and completely incompatible with the rule of law. Yet one should not be surprised that people who rig elections also now aim to rig the courts.” Supreme Court Independence Jeopardized by Leftist Fanatics
- “What Moynihan understood that Sotomayor doesn’t.” White Ethnic Flight from America’s Cities
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Robert Spencer: “Leftists have been using fear as a tool to sell their propaganda for decades. Their doomsday scenarios are designed to force us into accepting poverty and bug-eating while China cements its global economic hegemony. The real problem is the people who believe that these ridiculous and hysterical warnings are actually real.” Good News For Dems: UN Says South Will Be Too Hot for Humans by 2070
- David Harsanyi: “More die from over-the-counter headache medicine overdoses.” Americans Have Never Been Less Threatened by “Extreme Weather”
- As Steve Milloy of Junk Science pointed out on Twitter, “the claim that July 3 & 4 were the ‘hottest days in at least 125,000 years’ are based on biased computer model guesswork & incomplete satellite data. What satellite data is there for 125,000 years ago?” Hottest Independence Day Ever? Nope!
- “How will the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] vision for clean energy square with his vision for conserving land?” Biden in the Wind
- “UAW President Shawn Fain, as well as the union’s members in Lordstown, Ohio, are sounding the alarm on severe cuts to auto workers’ wages as a result of the Biden [junta’s] push to steer automakers towards EVs, enticing them with federal subsidies.” (come next year, no way the UAW doesn’t endorse the Dem candidate – jjs) United Auto Workers Call Out Biden’s Green Agenda for Cutting Wages, Showering Automakers with Billions
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “It’s a hundred times worse than what they’re seeing on the news.” A Texas Border Tour
- “The reason is because, in San Francisco, it’s like you’re here in Honduras,” one Honduran drug dealer told the Chronicle. “The law, because they don’t deport, that’s the problem. … Many look for San Francisco because it’s a sanctuary city. You go to jail and you come out.”Drug Dealers From One Country Love San Francisco’s Immigration Laws
- “Once a saint of the enviros he would be cancelled today quicker than the Titan imploded.” (hat tip to commenter “Porter Rockwell” – jjs) Edward Abbey on Immigration
- “How he helped release a major cocaine trafficker from prison.” Alejandro Mayorkas’ Corrupt Legacy
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “USCP Officer Jared M. Lemon, who has worked on the force for nearly twenty years, has now been suspended.” (I wonder where he was on 1/6/21 – jjs) Capitol Cop Charged With Child Porn Possession
- Robert Spencer: “50 Cent is right: it’s long past time for the remaining sane people to leave Los Angeles and California as a whole. Their very lives could depend upon it.” As New Crime-Encouraging Policies Take Effect, Rapper 50 Cent Says L.A. Is ‘Finished’
- “His Twitter posts are often sarcastic and critical of city policies allowing open drug use and homeless encampments.” Activists Go After Blue City Deli Owner For Sharing Photos Of Fentanyl Crisis
- “Nassar was listed in stable condition and is expected to survive his injuries.” USA Gymnastics Doctor and Serial Pedophile Larry Nassar Stabbed in Prison
- “Times Square’s drugstores are the nexus of New York’s new disorder.” Death at CVS
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “My daughter was taught subjects such as ‘scissoring,’ which seems to be two females who decide to have sex with each other.” The Real Reason Parents In Los Angeles County Protested ‘Pride’
- “School staff were instructed on how to handle ‘caregiver concerns and pushback’ while still hosting sexual conversations with children.” Largest School District in Ohio Spent More Than $24,000 on Trainings About How to Hide the Transing of Kids
- “The mother of an 11-year-old boy who identifies as a girl filed the lawsuit.” (the child should be removed and the parents deprogrammed, but we are in topsy turvy world – jjs)Wisconsin School District Must Let Trans-Identifying Student Use Girls’ Restroom, Federal Judge Orders
- “When we regard teachers as heroes, we shouldn’t be surprised when they believe their duties include having discussions normally reserved for parents.” If You Think All Teachers are ‘Heroes,’ You’re Part of the Problem
- “Experts say workshop violated multiple civil rights laws.” (go find a prosecutor – jjs) ‘Woke or KKK’: NYU Hosts Whites-Only ‘Antiracism’ Workshop for Public School Parents
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- J. Christian Adams: “A case challenging North Dakota’s 13 extra election days is about helping to bring confidence back to elections nationwide.” Why Has Election Day Turned Into Election Month?
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Their goal is to maintain their shady influence over Washington because they know President Trump stands in their way as he protects Americans from these vultures.” “Club for China Growth” Drops $3.6 Million in Anti-Trump Ads in Iowa, NH
- “Tantrums so bad some staffers ‘try to avoid meeting alone with him.'” Brain Rage: Biden’s Violent Temper a Common Symptom of Dementia, Alzheimer’s
- “He needs to look in the mirror instead of blaming his flailing campaign on the media.” Does Ron DeSantis Want to Be the GOP Nominee?
- “Look at the apoplexy it’s causing those on the left.” Here’s How You Know Conservatives Are Winning
- Michael Goodwin: “If Democrats stick with Biden. . . they’ll be inviting the second coming of Trump.” POINT: The Blueprint is Set to End Joe Biden’s Shaky Reign in the White House
- “As much as I would like to believe what [columnist Michael] Goodwin is saying, unfortunately I can’t.” (an entire essay saying we’re doomed, yet a title urging us to be prepared to fight? – jjs) COUNTERPOINT: Republicans Must Prepare for MSM Praetorian Guard and Democratic Trickery
- “If Republicans want to win in 2024, they need to focus on building the teams, frameworks, and fundraising apparatus necessary to make their state party operations well-oiled machines. So far, it seems, the activists would prefer to continue infighting and undermining party cohesion.” State Republican Party Committees in Disarray in Key States as 2024 Nears
- “Pennsylvania governor Josh Shapiro’s about-face on school vouchers underscores Republican weakness in the state.” The Way the Keystone Crumbles
- By participating, you become an independent contractor for the Vivek campaign or its agents. Therefore, you “agree to pay any applicable federal, state, or local taxes on those funds.” (not Democrat scams by a long shot bit still, this seems sketchy – jjs) Vivek Ramaswamy Fundraising Program Allows Donors to Earn 10% Commission of Donations They Raise
- “Connolly blamed the move to oust him on new leadership at the DSA, according to Politico.”Boston Socialists Run Socialist Out of Party for Not Being Socialist Enough
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “I think we’re at a very dangerous time, and my concern, our concern, should be always can we provide the men and women of the American military sufficient military force and ammunition to prevail. And I’m skeptical at this point.” There Have Been 31 Draw-Downs from US Wartime Stockpiles for Munitions Shipped to Ukraine
- “Biden’s own Press Secretary admitted last year that the use of cluster bombs constitutes a war crime.” “Ceaseless Escalation”: RFK Jr Slams Biden For Sending Cluster Bombs To Ukraine
- “Russian ‘regime change’ would likely be anti-climactic.” Whither the “Siloviki?”
- “Miller made the misstep during a Monday briefing — just days after [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden had given the go ahead for the United States to send widely-banned cluster bombs to Ukraine.” (good, can we get our billions and weapons back and demand they sit down with Putin and compromise? – jjs) State Department Spox Fumbles, Calls War a “Strategic Failure for Ukraine”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “While Biden enjoyed a formal welcome with honour guard, his visit to the United Kingdom was not a full state visit, which would have entailed a greater degree of formality, as well as a state banquet. 12 U.S. Presidents [including one fraud, Biden] have made presidential visits to the United Kingdom, but just three of those have made state visits: George W. Bush, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump.” Video: King Charles Leads Confused Biden Around at Windsor Castle Ceremony
- “Erdoğan on Monday compared Sweden’s attempt to join NATO to Turkey’s failure to join the European Union, according to The Post. The comments caused worry Turkey would prevent Sweden from joining the military alliance at the NATO Summit the same day.” NATO To Add New Member After Close US Ally Previously Blocked Expansion
- “One of the bloodiest Chinese school attacks took place in Shaanxi in April 2018, when a man described as a former student killed nine students and injured ten other people with a knife. Seven of the slain students were girls. Local law enforcement officials believe the assailant was seeking revenge for being bullied when he attended the school.” (Horrible as these acts are vis a vis the victims, what is not being reported is that these are acts of people lashing out at the Communist Party – jjs) China: Six Dead in Latest Kindergarten Stabbing Spree
- “Such a short-sighted move will surely trigger China’s strong opposition and result in regional countries’ heightened vigilance!” the Global Times shrieked. (fuck these savage commie Mongoloids to hell – jjs) China Balks as South Korea, Japan Leaders Plan to Attend NATO Summit
- “The mobilization of digital domestic informants has proved an astounding success for the communist regime.” One Heart and One Mind: The Tyranny of Xi Jinping Thought
- “And the minorities they disproportionately target.” Mullahs’ Executions
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “China is steadily progressing toward becoming a world-class space leader, with the intent to match or surpass the United States by 2045.” (if they don’t implode before we do – jjs)China’s Advances in Space Warfare Are Terrifying
- “It is no secret that the People’s Republic of China seeks to upend our dominance on the oceans across the globe,” Del Toro explained to the audience at the Press Club, adding, “[t]hey got a larger fleet now so they’re deploying that fleet globally.” One Chinese Shipyard Alone Has More Capacity than America’s Total, Combined
- “The extreme measures taken to marginalize foes of jihad terror.” Elon Musk, Robert Spencer, and Amy Mek
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “In the United States, if an insurer won’t cover a particular treatment, patients can fight. They can appeal an insurer’s decision, lobby a complaint with state regulators or enlist the help of their elected officials. They can apply for free or reduced-cost medication through patient-assistance programs that drug companies offer. Patients trapped in government-run health-care systems can try to fight, too. But cost-conscious governments are unlikely to heed their pleas. They tend to be far more interested in equity than quality.” The Insane Progressive Push for “Medicare for All”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “It is unclear whether this decision is good or bad. If the money was to be spent buying these satellites from new Australian satellite companies, it could have helped jump start that nation’s satellite industry. If the plan had instead been to have the government design and build the satellites, then it likely would have merely been a government jobs program that would have cost a lot and accomplished little.” New Australian government cancels $1.2 billion program to launch four government satellites
- “First some numbers. Both Malam Cavus and Layl Cavus are deep, about 12,000 feet, or about two miles. Malam is about 15 by 30 miles across, while Layl is about 22 miles wide. To get a rough idea of the scale, the inset shows only the top half of the descent into the canyon, about 5,000 feet or equivalent to the descent into the Grand Canyon from the South Rim. Yet, this is only halfway down. The inconceivable scale of Mars’ canyons
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Good. Sixth Circuit Allows Tennessee Ban on Transgender Surgery for Minors to Go Into Effect
- “A country that once fought so bravely against totalitarianism now seems to be doing everything it can to embrace it. This is not Britain’s finest hour.” UK’s Crown Prosecution Service: Refusing to Pay for a Spouse’s Transition May Be Abuse
- “Though Bailey has written on a number of controversial topics, from IQ to sexual orientation to pedophilia, he never had a research paper retracted after being published until recently.” Professor’s Academic Paper on ‘Gender Dysphoria’ Censored by Activists
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The anti-trafficking film made $40 million in its first week.” Sound of Freedom — Ringing Ticket Sales
- “This glorious turn of events happened just one week after the colonialists known as Ben & Jerry demanded that everyone else return land stolen from the American Indians, starting with Mount Rushmore.” Tribal Leader Would Like Ben & Jerry to Return Stolen Land
- “Ngole’s story isn’t the only example of Christians facing discrimination in today’s culture. As the Rainbow Mafia grows bolder, more Christians and conservatives will become targets.”British Social Worker Deemed ‘Unemployable’ Due to Christian Beliefs
- “In a video that went viral on social media over the weekend, Love introduced the song to the audience with a comical twist, suggesting that the band might face backlash since it is gender specific. He also took a jab at Budweiser, alluding to their recent controversy from using trans-identifying influencer Dylan Mulvaney as a spokesperson for the Bud Light brand.” Beach Boys Singer Surfs Whacked Wave Of Woke Anger
- Christian Toto: “Free the People skewers Patriot Front, media’s White Nationalist obsession.”Is This the Most Subversive Sketch of 2023?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.