Good morning, kids. Having politics being a pretty important interest only very late in life, I can’t seem to recall any or at least many Congressional hearings before let’s say the near high-tech lynching of then SCOTUS nominee Clarence Thomas being as ridiculously partisan as the IRS whistleblowers testifying against the Biden Crime Family and Pedo Ring as well as the weaponization of government hearings. It could be that I really wasn’t paying all that much attention to them but the Thomas hearing sure perked my ears up.
Yes, of course it’s natural for each party to be more antagonistic towards opponents and sympathetic to fellow travelers, but the levels to which the Democrats and their propagandists have gone in their desperate attempts to whitewash the decades-long graft that enriched the Bidens at the expense of our national security and interests is breathtaking.
In parallel, of course, is the complete projection and then some of their high crimes and misdemeanors onto President Trump who, say what you will about his style, personality and character foibles, is arguably the least corrupt individual to ever serve as president in nearly a century. The way in which this government is bringing the entire criminal justice system to bear on him in an effort to not only destroy him but the very movement of national revival he has engendered is horrifying beyond my capacity to describe it.
Joey “Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants” Biden on the other hand has a half-century record of not only being dead wrong about every major domestic and foreign policy issue, on top of being an outright fabulist and thuggish, lowlife goon, but as is finally coming to light to a much broader audience (the media’s efforts to ignore or whitewash it notwithstanding) a record of corruption and influence-peddling that is outdone only by the Clintons.
The evidence is clear, unambiguous and massive in scope and detail, not only from Hunter Biden’s laptop which two and a half years later can no longer be excused as Russian disinformation, but from government whistleblowers who have shown the FBI and DOJ refusing to investigate the Bidens. I’m no legal eagle but aside from abrogating their oaths to uphold the law, in doing so they act as de facto co-conspirators after the fact. If not before, for all we know. And we know a lot, given so many other actions they have taken on a host of other issues from the J6 false flag set-ups to the targeting of parents at school board meetings to the refusal to investigate the firebombing of churches and pregnancy crisis centers, and on and on and on.
And yet, I present to you both laughing gas and ipecac in the form of some Junta house organ talking head from NBC. First, after this Ali Vitali clown calls the whistleblowers as “so-called whistleblowers,” referring to the release of the 1023 form by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) on the Bidens and Ukraine, she blows this moist cloud of flatus at the audience:
“This is pretty dense reading, and I’m sure that you guys went through this immediately, too. Because this is a document that we’ve really been waiting to see for a while here now, the long-fabled 1023 form that Grassley has long pointed to as a potential smoking gun implicating then-Vice President Joe Biden in the dealings with Burisma and his son Hunter. Of course, Democrats would be quick to point out that that’s not what this document does. And frankly, in reading it, there are even some things that could be lost in translation between the Russian that was being spoken by this informant with the sources that he’s referring to and the translation of that Russian. So, it’s not exactly a clean win or loss for anyone.”
Brilliant! The Willie Cicci gambit! “The Family had a lot of buffers!” Never mind a smoking nuclear Howitzer of bribes and extortion, “The meaning of the document could be lost in translation.” Well, at least he didn’t claim that going after Hunter Biden is an example of white supremacy or something.
If anything merits a special counsel, it is the allegations buried by the FBI that a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch paid millions to bribe the “Big Guy,” then-Vice President Joe Biden, to get a Ukrainian prosecutor fired.
The grave allegations contained in an FBI document released Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley came to light only because of a patriotic whistleblower.
It is an outrage that FBI Director Christopher Wray tried to hide this so-called FD-1023 document from congressional Oversight Committee members.
It is an outrage that Delaware US Attorney David Weiss buried it again when provided with the document in 2020 by Attorney General Bill Barr, after it had been vetted as credible by the US attorney in Pittsburgh.
Weiss inexplicably hid the FD-1023 from IRS and FBI investigators working the Hunter Biden criminal probe.
IRS supervisory agent Gary Shapley has testified that the document would have “likely been material to the ongoing criminal investigation of Hunter Biden . . . As a result of the [informant] information being concealed by prosecutors from the IRS-CI and FBI investigators assigned to this investigation, we were unable to follow alleged criminal activity as would normally be completed.”
The Ukrainian American who reported the allegations contained in the FD-1023 is a trusted, long-term FBI confidential human source (CHS) to whom the FBI has paid more than $100,000.
Was no attempt made to investigate the allegations when the CHS first alerted the FBI in 2018?
Did the FBI even try to retrieve the 17 covert recordings of Joe and Hunter Biden and two “documents” that allegedly show that Mykola Zlochevsky, owner of Ukrainian energy company Burisma, was “paying the Bidens to ensure Ukraine Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin was fired.”
Despite Washington Post reports to the contrary, Shokin had been aggressively investigating Burisma, which was paying $83,000 a month to the crack-addicted Hunter to sit on its board from 2014 to 2019.
Zlochevsky put Hunter on the board to “protect us, through his dad, from all kinds of problems,” the CHS attested in the FD-1023.
In February 2016, Shokin issued warrants to seize all Zlochevsky properties in Kyiv. The following month, VP Joe Biden successfully pressured the Ukrainian government into firing Shokin.
The story of the Biden family’s corrupt influence-peddling scheme, which netted tens of millions of dollars from Ukraine, China, Russia and beyond, is scandal enough.
But the coverup — from Big Tech’s censorship of The Post’s reporting from Hunter’s abandoned laptop, and CIA lies that it was Russian disinformation, to the burying of this FD-1023 — is bigger than Watergate.
Only when Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer threatened Wray with contempt proceedings did the FBI director grudgingly allow him to view the FD-1023 last month.
Most of the redactions only served to protect the Bidens. For example, all mention of the 17 recordings was redacted.
So was Zlochevsky’s comment that “Hunter Biden was stupid, and his [Zlochevsky’s] dog was smarter.”
I’d go so far as to suggest a firing squad and mass round-ups but as Miranda Devine states, let’s go for attainable goals like a special counsel. Oh wait, never mind.
Margot Cleveland, who has been a stalwart on this since the beginning highlights the equally idiotic spin from the Democrats that this NBC clown spouted. No doubt, as with virtually everything you hear in the media, the responses are identical. Mostly because they come from the same source.
A second prevalent tactic on display during Wednesday’s hearing was Democrats feigning outrage over Republicans’ complaints of a “two-tier justice system.”
According to Democrats on the committee, that phrase belongs to the civil rights movement and may only be invoked to condemn systemic racism. Some representatives ran so hard with this theme that they spent their allocated time highlighting decades-old hate crimes rather than asking the IRS whistleblowers questions concerning their testimony.
One representative even quizzed Shapley on his knowledge of the racial disparity seen in the prosecution of tax cases. Shapley said he was unaware of the statistic. The Democrat lawmaker then cited the relative percentages for the IRS agent, while remaining oblivious to the fact that Shapley was complaining of favoritism bestowed on the white, privileged Hunter Biden. . .
. . . A sixth narrative Democrats pushed during the Oversight hearing was that there’s no evidence of misconduct or favoritism. But to paraphrase Shapley’s line, just repeating the same lie multiple times doesn’t make it true. And to say there’s no evidence of misconduct or favoritism is a whopper of a lie.
The evidence of misconduct by the Bidens exists in the form of texts, emails, chat messages, bank records, suspicious activity reports, the FD-1023 report, and statements made by former business partners such as Tony Bobulinski. The public record is also replete with evidence of DOJ and FBI favoritism, including the extensive testimony of these two whistleblowers, parts of which a third whistleblower has already corroborated.
The Democrats may not like the evidence or want to talk about it, but to say none exists is about as believable as the Secret Service’s claim that they cannot determine whose cocaine was recovered in the White House.
In parallel with the effort to protect the Bidens and destroy witnesses is the efforts to utterly stifle any voices of opposition. Were it not so equally horrifying as what is being done to Trump, the example of these Democrats going all out to censor RFK Jr. – regardless of how you feel about his politics – while seated on a committee putatively investigating government censorship is absolute farce.
“A government that can censor its critics has license for every atrocity. It is the beginning of totalitarianism. There’s never been a time in history when we look back, and the guys who were censoring people were the good guys,” Kennedy replied.
“All of us grew up reading Arthur Koestler, Robert Heinlein, Aldous Huxley, George Orwell, and they were all saying the same thing: once you start censoring, you’re on your way to dystopia and totalitarianism,” he added.
Democrats notably tried to censor Kennedy after his opening statement during the hearing, in which he defended his record on racism and antisemitism, and disputed claims by 102 Democrats in a letter that he had allegedly “spread vile and dangerous antisemitic and anti-Asian conspiracy theories.”
Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL), who had used an earlier hearing to attack the practice of professional journalism itself, subsequently moved that the hearing be moved into “executive session,” ending the public testimony. She cited rule 11, section 2, of the House, which provides for an executive session if testimony “would tend to defame, degrade, or incriminate any person.” Republicans moved to table the motion, with Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) later exclaiming: “This is a hearing on censorship that began with an effort…to censor Mr. Kennedy!”
Let me just say that for sure, RFK Jr. has had some horrible connections with Louis Farrakkkhan with which he has subsequently distanced himself from. You can decide for yourself on that one vis a vis his sincerity. His comments about the Chinese COVID vaccines in regards to Jews and Asians on the other hand, while perhaps sounding a bit loony, do have some basis in fact and I do not consider them anti-Semitic or anti-Asian. Neither does Naomi Wolf, but again, YMMV.
His warning about government censorship on the other hand is a nuclear truth bomb. Hence, the reaction from mayonnaise/jism conditioner user Debbie Wasserman-Test. RFK Jr., like the whistleblowers, is an existential threat to the Bidens as well as the narratives and by extension the ability to control the citizenry.
Will his presence in the race have an effect on their ability to effectively rig 2024, especially if either he and/or Cornel West go third party and not drop out? Who knows.
But, his presence does threaten the narrative and the hold on power outside of the normal electoral/political channels. Again, for the umpteenth time, I do NOT endorse RFK Jr. He is a leftist and his beliefs about global warming and other things would be equally as destructive to that of the Green New Deal of Biden et al. And he talks a big game about free speech but not so long ago, he himself called for the imprisonment of “climate deniers” and other political opponents.
Kind of an inconvenient truth right there vis a vis his new found channeling of John Peter Zenger.
“It’s clear to me that this person was out to kill,” Fargo Mayor Tim Mahoney said. “When you look at the amount of ammunition this shooter had in his car, he was planning on more mayhem in our community.”
In the week since the July 14 attack took place, authorities have resisted providing any specifics about the Muslim terrorist or his motive. Flag Family Media, a local radio station, had its request for information about Mohamad because it had already all been turned over to the FBI.
Mohamad’s neighbors in the Fargo housing complex claimed that he was quiet and refused to interact with them. “He didn’t want to be around you and of course that made you not want to be around him.”
Why then was Mohamad in America? As previously revealed by a Front Page Magazine investigation, decades of aggressive refugee resettlement has fundamentally changed the face of this quintessentially American city. 8% of Fargo is foreign born and Somalis, Iraqis and other Muslim refugees outnumber Hispanics in the school system. The nearby mega-mosque, blocks from where Mohamad carried out his attack, and Muslim businesses attracts other arrivals . . .
. . . Gov. Doug Burgum had previously resisted ending refugee resettlement under Trump while claiming that the pipeline of foreign migrants showing up in the state had been vetted and were safe. Concerned North Dakota residents want answers after this latest Islamic terrorist attack.
While Mohamad’s terror attack was stopped in its tracks by his improvisation and the courage of an outgunned police officer, the next time Fargo residents and North Dakotans may not be so lucky.
“We really need a diverse population to be more like a normal American city,” Mayor Tim Mahoney had previously argued. After Fargo’s second Muslim terrorist and first major Muslim terrorist attack, does Mayor Mahoney feel that the city is diverse enough?
How many people have to die so that Fargo will meet its diversity quota?
Have a good weekend. See you tomorrow for the hobby thread. Be there. Aloha.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Daniel Greenfield: “How one cop with a handgun stopped a heavily armed terrorist’s massacre.” North Dakota Muslim Terrorist Planned to Kill Thousands
- “A century ago, Mexico proved concerned parents can stop public schools from grooming their children.” Can Concerned Parents Stop Schools from Grooming Children?
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “A senior FBI official allegedly informed Twitter that the abandoned laptop believed to have belonged to Hunter Biden was real on the same day the New York Post broke news about the device’s contents in a story that Twitter went on to censor, according to newly-released testimony.” FBI Allegedly Informed Twitter The Hunter Biden Laptop Was Real On Key Date
- Margot Cleveland: “So much for Democrats’ claim that there is no evidence of Joe Biden’s complicity and corruption.” Explosive FD-1023 Exposes More Biden Bribery Dirt — And Teases Damning Evidence To Come
- Miranda Devine: “The story of the Biden family’s corrupt influence-peddling scheme, which netted tens of millions of dollars from Ukraine, China, Russia and beyond, is scandal enough. But the coverup — from Big Tech’s censorship of The Post’s reporting from Hunter’s abandoned laptop, and CIA lies that it was Russian disinformation, to the burying of this FD-1023 — is bigger than Watergate.” The Joe Biden Bribe Allegations Need a Special Counsel, Now (I would say firing squad and mass round-ups but let’s go for attainable goals. Oh wait, never mind – jjs)
- The form alleges that Joe Biden and Hunter Biden each received $5 million from Mykola Zlochevsky, the founder of Burisma Holdings, after Joe Biden threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine until President Petro Poroshenko fired a prosecutor investigating Burisma. It also confirms . . . that the FBI’s informant document said that Hunter and Joe Biden allegedly “coerced” the Burisma executive into paying them $10 million in bribes, along with Grassley’s claim that the FBI informant said Zlochevsky kept 17 audio recordings of his conversations with Hunter and Joe Biden as an “insurance policy.” Document: FBI Knew About ‘Big Guy’ Joe Biden’s Ukraine Business Before Laptop from Hell Reporting
- [Emma-Jo] Morris spoke Thursday about the Hunter Biden laptop story being censored in her opening statement at a hearing held by the House Judiciary Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government. She described a debunked letter by 51 former intelligence officials in October 2020 alleging that the Hunter Biden laptop was a “Russian information operation.” Ex-NY Post Editor Who Broke Hunter Biden Story Can’t Hold In Her Laughter During Hearing
- Margot Cleveland Part Deux: “The IRS whistleblowers ran circles around Democrats in Wednesday’s House Oversight hearing.” 6 Ridiculous Narratives Democrats Tried In Response To IRS Whistleblowers’ Damning Biden Testimony
- “In 1975, the Church Committee exposed the Deep State’s overreach, but that was amateur hour compared to what an ideological Deep State is doing today.” The Time for a New Church Committee Is Way Overdue
- Victor Davis Hanson: “White House handlers should keep Joe Biden from even getting near small children and young women. And they should be just as unambiguous that Hunter Biden has never, and would never, even get too close to illicit drugs while inside the White House. Sadly they can do neither.” The Biden Family Caricatures
* * * * *
- “This is yet another page of that as we watch the Senate and the House move forward, on the House side, using the power of the gavel to continuously beat this drum against the White House, and against his son, Hunter Biden.” (go fuck yourself with a flaming live hand grenade – jjs) NBC’s Vitali: GOP Investigating Hunter Probe with “So-Called Whistleblowers”
- You fucking Republicans are so stupid! “Pay us our cut or we stomp your face in” really means “please pass the sweet and sour shrimp.” NBC’s Vitali: Parts of Biden FBI Form “Could Be Lost in Translation” from Russian
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “It’s time to stop the madness before it escalates.” (Except the Junta wants violence as the pretext to declare martial law and seize absolute power permanently – jjs) Biden Must Pardon Trump to Avert Civil War
- “It is clear to just about everyone else that Trump offers the best and only chance of dislodging the pretender in the White House. Rather than suffer this devastating fate, the prospect of which is more threatening to the regime than anything that can be imagined, it is prepared to torch its legitimacy, and what is left of the fabric of this country.” The Regime Closes Ranks Around Biden with Another Sham Indictment
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Our main goal was to simply force the government to explain why video evidence was not timely produced during a period defendants like Jake were being detained in custody,” he said. “We still believe the government has not provided a sufficient justification in that regard.” Judge Rejects Bid To Vacate Jan. 6 Conviction From ‘QAnon Shaman’
- “Bowers’s appearance at Bush’s press conference comes as Black Lives Matter seeks to rehabilitate its image following a series of financial scandals. Black Lives Matter revealed in May that it lost $8.5 million and saw the value of its investment accounts plummet by nearly $10 million in 2022, but that didn’t stop it from doling out $1.6 million to Bowers’s consulting firm that year.” Black Lives Matter and Subliterate Racialist Shit-Whore Cori Bush Pay for Private Security. Now They’re Teaming Up to Defund the Police.
- “Even the wokest corporations are abandoning the DEI ship in the face of growing disenchantment and backlash.” Is D.E.I. Going to D-I-E?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “A government that can censor its critics has license for every atrocity. It is the beginning of totalitarianism. There’s never been a time in history when we look back, and the guys who were censoring people were the good guys.” Robert F. Kennedy Jr. During Weaponization Hearing: Censorship Is the “Beginning of Totalitarianism”
- “The Democrats tried to censor RFK at a government suppression of free speech hearing in front of the weaponization committee. The lack of self-awareness.” House Democrats Prove RFK Jr. Correct by Trying to Censor Him at Censorship Hearing
- Naomi Wolf: “A presidential candidate is assailed for speaking the truth.” This Jewess Says RFK Jr is Right
- The event, set to take place on August 12th at the Texas State Capitol, will emphasize the “need to preserve and maintain our spaces such as bathrooms, locker rooms, prisons, dressing rooms, and sororities,” a press release from the organization explained. “Events like this one where we come together and use our voices is crucial to continue advocating for the preservation of these single-sex spaces.” Eventbrite Cancels ‘Let Women Speak’ Event Alleging ‘Hateful Content’
- “This follows the controversy currently surrounding Brexit leader Nigel Farage, whose account was shuttered by the globalist-run Coutts/NatWest.” British Banks May Lose Their Licences for Canceling Right Wingers
- “A [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] hatred of the First Amendment.” Biden’s War on Social Media Posts
- “The top ten states to live and work in, according to the political analysts at CNBC, include a collection of blue states in New England and the Pacific. In order of last to first, the states ranked were Connecticut, Massachusetts, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Hawaii, Minnesota, New Jersey, Maine, and Vermont. Not one has gone red in a presidential election since Colorado voted for George W. Bush in 2004. Beyond that, every other state has remained solidly blue since 1988.” CNBC Declares Top Destination States for American Movers the ‘Worst’ Places to Live and Work
- “Why is the White House changing up press pass requirements?” Veteran Reporter Facing Ultimate Censorship by Washington Bureaucracy
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “It’s bankrupting the country far faster than anyone expected.” Still More Evidence That Bidenomics Is ‘Working’
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Kerry has now even admitted the United States impotence over the issue. The news comes shortly after Treasury Secretary prostrated before her Chinese counterpart, before news broke that she had ingested hallucinogenic mushrooms during her trip.” China Just Humiliated John Kerry Over Biden’s Climate Change Demands
- “I try and I try but I just can’t save the planet.” Welcome to the ‘Climate’ Nut House
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “More than 40% never even showed up to check in.” ICE Didn’t Issue Summonses To Over 80% Of Migrants Released Under Biden’s ‘Parole’ Program Before Title 42 Ended: Report
- “This cannot continue. It’s not sustainable, and we’re not going to pretend as though this is sustainable. This is wrong that New York City is carrying the weight of a national problem.”‘Not Sustainable’: Sanctuary City NYC Discouraging Migrants From Traveling to the City
- “Paid job training for citizens first and immigrants second, by the way, wouldn’t be a bad idea except that, first and foremost, no one in a position to make it happen really knows who these people are. They probably have no paperwork at all, and, if they do, it’s probably a summons, perhaps in a fake name, for the year 2035 to appear in some federal court for an immigration hearing that they’re never going to show up for. It’s hard to organize a paid job training program for virtual ghosts.” WATCH: Presumptuous, Presumably Illegal Aliens March, Demand ‘Paid Job Training’
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- A teenage girl reported seeing a “naked person walking on the sidewalk like a ‘caveman,’” describing the brothers as if they had “never seen the sun before,” the local outlet reported. ‘Never Seen The Sun’: Neighbors Find Bloody, Nude Brothers Walking Like ‘Cavemen’ After Escape From Feces-Covered Home
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Paul initially said he gave Fauci the benefit of the doubt in 2020, deeming Fauci a “disinterested public health figure.” But as he had further interactions with him, he concluded the former White House medical adviser was a “dishonest” individual, determined to cover up his initial response to the coronavirus pandemic. Rand Paul: We Have Referred Fauci to DOJ for Prosecution for Lying to Congress
- “There’s good news and bad news as very slowly, a reckoning is taking place for outrageous tyrannical government restrictions imposed on the populace during the [Chinese] Covid panic.” Progressive-Dominated College Town to Pay $300,000 to Christians Arrested for Outdoor Church Service During Chinese COVID Restrictions
- John Lott Jr.: “Organizations such as NPR and PBS spend our tax dollars on surveys that paint gun control in the best possible light.” How Gun-Hating Media Use Slanted Surveys To Manipulate Public Opinion
- “People familiar with gun ranges know one of the first safety rules a range master instills in shooters is that the shooter does not stand between the table and the shooting lanes or shooting area, but at least one agent in the photo is in that position. Moreover, guns are never to be pointed at anyone, including oneself. But the agent in tactical gear (on the wrong side of the table) appears to have a gun pointed directly at his groin.” (metaphor for so many things – jjs) ATF Gets Roasted on Twitter for Posting Range Photo with Agent Breaking Gun Safety Rules
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Tirien Steinbach infamously urged Judge Kyle Duncan to consider whether ‘the juice’ is ‘worth the squeeze.'” Stanford Law School Ousts Diversity Dean Who Egged on Protest of Federal Judge
- “All children in Virginia deserve to have a parent engaged in their life.” New Virginia Rule Requires All Public Schools To Get Parental Permission For Students To Adopt Transgender Identities
- Tabia Lee, a Black woman, filed a lawsuit against De Anza College on July 10, accusing the school of “illegally targeting White people on the basis of race” in accordance with a strict adherence to what she called “third-wave antiracism ideology.” In her suit, Lee claimed that she was accused of “Whitesplaining” and not being the “right kind of Black person” over her objection to the “racial stereotypes peddled by Defendants.” Black Professor Says California College Fired Her For Questioning Their ‘Anti-racism Ideology’
- “Those who prefer left-wing orthodoxy, DEI, and gender pronouns on every email can find those features in many other universities.” Liberal Faculty Members Flee Florida’s New College Following DeSantis Takeover
- On top of the controversy surrounding “My Shadow Is Purple”, this wasn’t the teacher’s first time reading a provocative book to her students. Despite claiming that she had a stellar record with no complaints before foisting “My Shadow Is Purple” on her unsuspecting students, Rinderle has a 437-page personnel file, and the AJC discovered that parents voiced their concerns about her last year. The Left Rallied Around This Georgia Teacher Who Was Fired ‘for Reading a Book,’ but There’s More to the Story
- “Conference includes session for pre-school teachers on ‘affirming LGBTQIA+ identities in and out of the classroom.'” Randi Weingarten’s Union Descends on DC To Instruct Teachers How To Push Radical Agenda on Students
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “A plan to ram through gerrymandered redistricting maps in New York.” Democrats Try to Cheat Their Way to Retaking the House
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “This is what happens when the president of the United States treats Israel like an enemy while treating Iran like a friend,” North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum’s spokesman Lance Trover told the DCNF. ‘Sinister Forces’: 2024 GOP Candidates Slam Biden, Dems For Straining US Relationship With Israel
- “Contrary to widespread public perception—and modern court rulings—the Constitution contains no clause dictating separation of church and state.” A Jeffersonian Misunderstanding
- “A Biden gaffe is a Biden gaffe, but what on Earth is this?” “I Couldn’t Resist The Children”: What The Hell Is Biden Talking About Here?
- “Joe Biden isn’t old as much as he’s enfeebled. The White House is hiding more than his trips up and down the stairs of Air Force One. Much more.” The White House Is Now Hiding Joe Biden’s Trips Up and Down Stairs on Air Force One
- “The Biden campaign can raise a lot of money and hold lots of ribbon cuttings at factories and try to rehabilitate Harris – but nothing will calm the jitters building in the party about the increasing likelihood of a second Trump term.” Doubts and Questions About Biden Will Only Grow
- “But then again, maybe Biden’s lame campaign is just fine. People who vote for barely sentient candidates like Joe Biden or John Fetterman aren’t really voting for that person; they’re voting for left-wing policies and the nameless, faceless bureaucrats who codify and execute them. So long as Biden is capable of performing the final formality — holding a pen and signing his name — he’ll do just fine for these voters.” Lamest Presidential Campaign Ever Gets Even More Pathetic
- . . . while Democrats recently voted to censor RFK, Jr. — ironically at a hearing on censorship — Trump referred to him as a “very smart person.” That sparked rumors of a Trump-Kennedy ticket in 2024 — a rumor Kennedy was quick to deny. The Nation Is Cranky: 47% of Americans Would Consider a Third-Party Candidate in 2024
- “It’s almost as though it’s an advantage not to have been a career politician because you’re a talented person applying yourself in some other domain. Vivek was a very successful entrepreneur, highly educated, highly intelligent. His IQ clearly does a lot of work for him. He’s incredibly articulate. And not only is he articulate, but he’s substantively articulate in the sense that he’s giving voice to a lot of issues that haven’t been talked about in our political discourse for a long time.” Darren Beattie says Vivek is ‘a new kind of presidential candidate’ after poll shows him TIED with DeSantis
- “Unlike Biden, RFK, Jr. is a breath of fresh air for a chagrined voting public.” (except he is still a hardcore lefty, despite being accidentally right on a few key things – jjs) The Democrats Need Kennedy
- Once considered a potential frontrunner for the 2016 nomination before flaming out early, Walker said the DeSantis camp needs to “focus on going lean,” noting that it has had early fundraising successes but has been “burning up a fair amount of that money” – while going backwards in the polls. Scott Walker Says DeSantis Is Making His Same, Losing Mistakes
- “Before you buy the down-with-DeSantis spin, pay attention to who is peddling it.” Meet The Self-Interested Trio Behind The Anti-DeSantis Attacks
- “One thing is certain: the political landscape in Arizona is very fluid these days, and anyone who thinks he or she can predict what’s going to happen is probably concussed.” Are Republicans Completely Toast in Arizona?
- “The son-in-law of the 45th President of the United States and his former Chief Strategist grew quickly estranged in the Trump White House, with the former accusing the latter of leaking, and the latter blasting back against Kushner’s New York liberal instincts in government.” Bannon & Kushner Reconcile Over ‘Sound of Freedom’ Movie at Bedminster.
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The suspension of the Black Sea shipment deal threatens global grain and food supply.”Russia Ends Black Sea Grain Deal, Declares All Ukraine-Bound Ships as ‘Military Targets’
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The act of burning The Quran is a hurtful one if you’re a Muslim. But al-Sadr is not concerned with hurt feelings. He’s using the threat to burn a Quran to stir up anti-Western rage. This makes him feared by the Iraqi leadership and powerful on the Iraqi street.” Iraqi Fanatics Storm, Burn Swedish Embassy in Baghdad After Threat to Burn Quran in Stockholm
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Is Gen. Charles Q. Brown qualified to lead the country’s military during these turbulent times?” Biden’s Nominee For Top Pentagon Job Is An Unapologetic DEI Activist
- Modi said that the “guilty will not be spared,” and that what has “happened to the daughters of Manipur can never be forgiven.” He went on to urge the heads of the state governments to ensure the safety of women and stated that the incident that took place on May 4 was “shameful for any civilized nation.” (Crickets from Gloria Steinem and Bro-Fo Omar – jjs) Two Christian Women Stripped Naked, Paraded Through Streets by Mob, Then Gang Raped After Men Who Tried to Protect Them Were Bludgeoned to Death in India
- “Welcome to feces on walls and constant sexual assaults.” (considering the years 1933-1945, I’m not necessarily weeping over this – jjs) Muslim Mayhem at a Public Pool in Berlin
- “The social media personality celebrates the Islamization of Britain.” Andrew Tate’s Betrayal of the West
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Louis Milione, who was appointed in August 2021 to be principal deputy administrator, the agency’s second-ranking position, resigned after the Associated Press reported that Milione had consulted for several large pharmaceutical companies, including Purdue Pharma, a defunct company which was accused of helping to facilitate the opioid crisis.” DEA Official Resigns After Reports On Former Big Pharma Consulting
- “The patent system is designed to promote advancement, not stifle creativity.” Apple v. Biden: A Patently Absurd Approach to Innovation
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Even so, neurologists are being inundated with inquiries about the therapy from patients and their families.” FDA’s Approval of a New Alzheimer’s Drug is a Real But Very Modest Advance
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Archival data from the Very Large Array in New Mexico and the Indian Giant Metrewave Radio Telescope reveal that it has been pulsating at least since 1988, with a period of just under 22 minutes.” Scientists discover in archival data a slowly pulsing object that has been beating since 1988
- “By analysing archival ALMA observations of this system, the team spotted a cloud of debris at the location in PDS 70b’s orbit where Trojans are expected to exist.” The possibility of more than one exoplanet sharing the same orbit
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “California is one of several U.S. states, along with Connecticut, Maine, and Massachusetts, that have enacted laws in recent years presumptively incarcerating criminals based on their gender identity rather than their sex.” Transgender Triple Murderer Harassing Women in California Prison, Inmates Say
- “Progressives don’t let things like facts get in the way of the war on men.” Unsex Me Here
- “State bans on transgender medical treatments for children are about protecting them from life-altering decisions that they cannot possibly comprehend.” Preserving an Open Future for Kids
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Normal people are craving normal entertainment. No gay sex. No smug lectures about the patriarchy. No deconstructing our heroes. No Mary Sues. Normal people want good stories created around interesting and complicated characters. Hollywood did this without breaking a sweat for a hundred years. Now a normal movie is an exception in an ocean of woke-tardery, shaming, and the normalization of destructive neuroses and perversions.” Sound of Freedom Crosses $100 Million Mark
- “Following the screening, Trump thanked those in attendance and lauded the work of producer Eduardo Verastegui, lead actor Jim Caviezel, and Tim Ballard, a former Homeland Security agent whose life the story is based on.” President Trump Says Sound of Freedom is ‘Unbelievable’ After Private Screening at Bedminster
- “If you ever wondered whether or not we are in a culture war, wonder no more. . . Will you be part of this new awakening and stand up for the most vulnerable in our world? Start by finding a theater near you to see this crucial work. Then spread the word.” Sebastian Gorka: The Story Behind the Sound of Freedom
- “And pro-crime ‘progressives’ explode in rage.” Country Star Challenges America’s Culture of Crime
- “The small town you’re from is okay with carjacking?” Sheryl Crow Takes Brunt of Backlash Defending “Try That in a Small Town” Song
- DeSantis said it was critical that the SBA remain committed to its legal obligations to “prudently manage the funds of Florida’s hardworking law enforcement officers, teachers, firefighters, and first responders in a manner that focuses on growing returns, not subsidizing an ideological agenda through woke virtue signaling.” DeSantis Instructs State Board of Administration to Launch Inquiry of Anheuser-Busch Assets
- “As yet another racial etiquette study shows, it’s getting harder to talk about race.” The Semantic Burden of Speaking While White
HITHER & YON
- “A Catholic integralist’s prescription for a very different Western world.” Patrick Deneen’s Unsettling Vision of “Regime Change
- “Bradford’s new biography doesn’t pull its punches.” Norman Mailer Was an Out-and-Out Psychopath
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.