Good Morning, kids. Well, it’s official. Joe Rogan has declared that the country under Biden has indeed degenerated into a banana republic. Good of him to notice what has been blazingly self-evident to many of us for the past three years. I suppose I shouldn’t be hard on him, and in fact, given his reach, I take it as a positive sign that many who have been ignorant of it or refused to see it can no longer escape the cold hard reality.
Aside from the in-your-face persecution of political enemies from Trump all the way down to ordinary citizens viewed as enemies of The State that make the national headlines (albeit spun and twisted to favor the junta), there are other telltale signs that are no less troubling, and in fact even more so. Not if, but when the day comes that the shit hits the fan.
Why on earth did the NYPD cop-block a Post reporter from interviewing the migrants camped this week outside Midtown’s Roosevelt Hotel?
Yes, the public campout was a huge embarrassment for the Adams administration. But that doesn’t qualify as “exigent circumstances”, the BS excuse the cops gave to stop reporters from speaking to the migrants themselves.
“You don’t have to be here, you want to be here,” bluffed one officer.
Wrong: We do have to be there!
A massive throng of illegal migrants gathered in the commercial nerve center of America’s largest city as they await processing by a slapdash, jerry-rigged system that can in no way accommodate them is the definition of newsworthy.
That Gotham’s crisis is a direct result of federal policy only makes it more so.
Cracking down on our reporters’ First Amendment rights in response is beyond unacceptable. . .
. . . What were the cops (or whoever told them to do this) hoping to achieve, anyway? That they could somehow make this obvious mess go away if no pushy journalists got to stick their noses in?
The fact that no one from the department brass has owned up to this proves that the cops recognize it was a blunder. The Adams administration played dumb as well, with Deputy Mayor Anne Williams-Isom saying: “That seems strange, I’ll follow up. And that’s even as a private contractor the city hired to deal with the migrants crisis, DocGo, has allegedly been pulling similar shenanigans with New York Times reporters, blocking them from speaking to migrants in an Albany hotel.
Policy solutions to our migrant crisis do exist. But banana-republic tactics against the press simply aren’t among them.
The link goes to Murdochs’ NY Post but most of it is here as is the crux of the biscuit. The last line though says it all, despite the Post’s Editorial Board’s ridiculousness. First, the migrant crisis IS the policy and the banana republic tactics are being used because we are a banana republic.
When Watertown, Wisconsin police arrested Marcus Schroeder for reading the Bible at an “all ages” Saturday drag event, the news stunned conservatives. Now, less than a week after his arrest, Schroeder has changed the tone from one of shock to one of hope.
Marcus Schroeder, the young man arrested for reading the Bible at a drag queen event in Watertown, Wisconsin, preached the gospel to the city council and residents concerned about the Nazi presence at the event. pic.twitter.com/6DLP2gDa8C
— Ben Zeisloft (@BenZeisloft) August 2, 2023
The Christian protester stood before the Watertown Common Council on Tuesday. There he used the headline grabbing Nazi presence at the drag queen event to give an example of what leftists and Nazis have in common.
“I know a Nazi group showed up at the event Saturday, and people were talking about that. And I just wanted for all of us to really think about this: what’s wrong with Nazism?” Schroeder asked. “Imagine for a moment that there is no God above us, no hell below us, no heaven to live for, as John Lennon wanted to imagine. If we are truly the result of evolved stardust and our ancestors were fish and we’re the descendants of monkeys, then where do we find our value as human beings? What’s wrong with Nazism, unless you understand that the God of Scripture says that we are made in His image, and so to murder innocent people is a violation to God’s commands?” . . .
. . . He also clarified that he did not share his side of the arrest to conjure pity. Instead, he used his testimony to shed light on the connection between pride celebrations, Christianity, and crime.
“You see, as we become more and more tolerant of sexual immorality in our culture, we become more and more intolerant toward Christian morality. The more we become intolerant toward Christian morality, the more we’re going to see lawlessness in our streets. The more we become intolerant of Christian morality, the more we’re going to see Nazis. The more we’re going to see people who don’t hold to a Christian worldview who think that everybody is a result of animals, and therefore, if we are animals, why can’t we just act like animals?”
All well said, and for sure ample fodder for further discussion. But what I want to draw attention to, and as I, a number of the cobs and many of you have spoken about is whither law enforcement, specifically the beat cop, national guardsman or even soldier when things really get hairy?
As the above two links have shown, as well as the actions or lack thereof of law enforcement when Antifa and BLM go on a rampage or during the lockdowns when orthodox Jews decided to worship God in defiance of Bill DeBolshevik, all the way back to Ruby Ridge and the Branch Davidian massacre and on and on, it seems that the well known motto of “To Serve and Protect” means to follow orders and protect one’s job and pension.
Make no mistake; the velvet glove illusion of “justice” and “democracy” has an iron fist inside it. We can rail, and rightly so, against the horrid, naked criminality and lust for power of the political class and their immediate underlings, as well as the apparatchiks and technocrats in the bureaucracy and elsewhere who, as true believers, follow orders or take the initiative independently to repress us.
But more horrendous by orders of magnitude is the attitude of people like us, our fellow citizens who wear a uniform and swear an oath to uphold the law, yet go along to get along and “just follow orders.”
What was Michael Byrd thinking and feeling when he gunned down Ashli Babbitt? Ditto the agents of the regime when they beat Roseanne Boyland to death? Or Lon Horiuchi when he pulled the trigger on Randy Weaver’s wife and son? And that was 31 years ago when the nation was not on the brink of turning into what was happening concurrently in Yugoslavia.
“The fact is that this kind of legal warfare against a presidential and possible, if not likely, opponent to the present president, is not only unprecedented in the history of our Republic, it will destroy our electoral system for all time,” Levin argued further.
“It is not something that should be let to the various district courts or local courts to sort out in the course of regular judicial proceedings. In fact, that is part of the intended strategy by the prosecutors, who are engaged in this assault on our electoral system. They must not be rewarded for their behavior,” he said. . .
. . . “It is the process that’s the killer here, and they know it. And they’re playing the process by unloading all these indictments, by taking Trump off the campaign trail, by depleting his resources, by influencing [voters],” Levin said.
He continued: “I want to publicly encourage the Trump legal team to seek an emergency hearing before the United States Supreme Court, not to resolve legal disputes, but to at least temporarily halt the abomination of this legal warfare that is unfolding in front of us, where Democrats and anti-Trump Republicans are unashamedly celebrating the use of the courts by the Biden administration and Democrat district attorneys to further their political wishes as the rest of the nation watches in shock.”
“This unprecedented legal warfare requires an unprecedented response by the only constitutional body left that can do something about it.”
“This would not be the Supreme Court interfering in the political process,” he said. “This would be the Supreme Court defending the Constitution.”
Bless Levin’s heart but the electoral system and the Constitution are essentially dead already. Yet he is correct insofar as we are living in Zombie America and there are avenues to attempt to pursue immediate redress. Yet, given the nature of the court and the absolute political divide of our citizenry, what do you think a 5-4 decision (assuming Julia Roberts votes the right way) to toss Hack/Jack Smith’s bullshit indictment will do?
Ace highlighted yesterday evening Biden’s infamous declaration that Trump will not be allowed to serve regardless of the election results. And then there is the abject rabid hatred and delegitimization of the Supreme Court in it’s Dobbs and Affirmative Action decisions. If things do get sporty, either spontaneously or with a little help from the 1st Ray Epps Glowie Airborne Division, the question is what will the beat cop do when/if martial law is declared?
Remember: Smith and this Judge Tanya Sue Chutkan are the bastard children of Roland Freisler and Dean Wormer. At the behest of Moloch Garland they are going after potentially thousands of people for merely showing up to DC on 1/6/21, let alone the ones duped into entering the Capitol.
We are a banana republic. Given the deviancy and perversion running rampant, as well as Obama’s love of chocolate bananas, a banana in the tailpipe republic.
If you can keep it.
Have a good weekend. See you tomorrow for the hobby thread. Be there. Aloha.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The Plague of Models is a wide-ranging attack on a broad spectrum of government regulation and policy. It has been banned by Amazon.” The Problem with Modelling
- “If enacted, these policies would guarantee rigged elections forever.” (If we don’t have that already – jjs) Democrats’ ‘Freedom to Vote Act’ is the Death of Free Elections
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “According to Archer’s transcribed testimony before House investigators, money Hunter Biden received from his board position ($83,000), was sent to Bohai Harvest Rosemont (BHR), a Chinese state-backed investment fund.” Devon Archer Partially Corroborates IRS Whistleblower Claims of How Hunter Biden Evaded Burisma Taxes
- Margot Cleveland: “Media hacks want you to believe the millions Burisma paid Hunter Biden were not illegal because his dad was merely executing American policy.” Media Talking Points About the Biden-Forced Firing of Ukraine’s Prosecutor are Laughable
- “He himself had the contacts!” Josh Hawley Slams Biden Junta’s Response To Hunter Allegations As ‘Total Lie’
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “This is nothing more than the latest corrupt chapter in the continued pathetic attempt by the Biden Crime Family and their weaponized Department of Justice to interfere with the 2024 Presidential Election, in which President Trump is the undisputed frontrunner, and leading by substantial margins,” Trump’s campaign said in a statement at the time of the indictment. Trump Pleads Not Guilty In DC To Charges From Third Indictment
- Victor Davis Hanson: “To retain power at all cost, and to destroy a political rival, leftwing Democrats are systematically dismantling the constitutional foundations of the United States as we once knew them.” Two Sets of Laws for Two Americas
- William Jacobson: “Let’s go on the assumption they think they can prove these things, that the allegations were made in good faith. The question is, is there a crime here? That’s what I think a lot of people are questioning.” Trump DC Indictment – Where is the Crime?
- David Harsanyi: “And you don’t have to be a Trump supporter to see it.” Jack Smith’s Jan 6. Indictments are an Attack on Political Speech
- “The fact is that this kind of legal warfare against a presidential and possible, if not likely, opponent to the present president, is not only unprecedented in the history of our Republic, it will destroy our electoral system for all time,” Levin argued further. Mark Levin: Trump’s Lawyers Should Ask SCOTUS to Stop Unconstitutional Prosecutions
* * * * *
- “The case should be dismissed for failure to state an offense.” (Should be but won’t, and it should never have been brought in the first place – jjs) Trump’s Third Indictment Is Ludicrous
- “We live in an era of the noble lie — the so-called lie that the government tells to its people — because it believes that people can’t handle the truth,” Ramaswamy said. “Why is it that we see the rise of three different indictments, three supposedly independent prosecutions, at the same time in the midst of a presidential election? It’s because the government doesn’t trust the people to select their leaders.” Ramaswamy Sues DOJ, Files FOIA Request ‘to Understand What Biden and Garland Told Jack Smith’ About Trump Prosecutions
- “Biden did, however, release a statement on the political unrest going on in Niger, West Africa. Anything to steer the conversation away from domestic issues, right?” Biden Tries to Dodge Questions About Trump’s Indictment
- “A cup of Joe never tasted better,” the president’s Twitter (X) account stated on Thursday in a tweet with a video of Biden drinking a cup of coffee from a mug bearing the “Dark Brandon” meme wedged between 2024. “I like my coffee dark,” Biden says in the video. He also provided a link to purchase the mug. Biden Gloats in ‘Dark Brandon’ Video on the Day Trump Gets Arraigned
- “Trump now has the right to argue in court – for the first time ever – that he told the truth about the 2020 Presidential election.” (Except the judge is the bastard child of Roland Freisler and Dean Wormer – jjs) Handing Trump the Sword
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “No, no, you’re not [crazy]. I actually write about that person in the book. It raises concern for me, uh, his involvement. Uh, and the fact that we, we haven’t learned more. Matter of fact, I think the January 6th committee thanked him for his candor.” Chief Capitol Cop Told Tucker ‘It’s Not Crazy’ to Wonder About Ray Epps in Hidden Fox Interview
- “It’s increasingly and terrifyingly clear that the First Amendment is dying in America, and that religious persecution is becoming more mainstream.” WATCH: Young Street Preacher Arrested for Reading Bible at Drag Queen ‘Family’ Event
- “We can have our disagreements, but there comes a time when we have to understand that we are all going to stand before God one day,” Schroeder concluded. “We’re going to have to give an account for what we have done with the children in our society–the innocent minds who deserve to be protected.” WATCH: Wisconsin Bible Reader Stuns Council Meeting After His Arrest
- “The left is using this claim to stifle debate.” Anything the Democrats Don’t Like is Now a “Threat to Democracy”
- “Your blue-haired liberal sister-in-law needs to understand that, despite her Hillary t-shirt and BLM lawn sign, she isn’t immune to the atrocities that await us.” Tyranny 101: Stop Saying That ‘It Can’t Happen Here’ — It IS Happening Here
- “A truly evil cabal has taken control of the Democrats.” The USA’s Turn Toward Communism
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Robert Spencer: “Wipe that smile off your face, peasant!” Biden Regime Pressured Facebook to Ban Jokes
- “The House Judiciary Committee received the memos as part of an investigation into the Biden [junta’s] social media censorship endeavors.” Biden Junta Told Facebook That Censoring ‘Bad Content’ Was ‘Our Primary Concern’
- “Instinctively, we understand that America has a serious problem but, until you know social media’s power, you cannot recognize just how serious it is.” Government’s Collusion With Social Media Is Worse Than You Realize
- “Amazingly, no one on the ‘Morning Joe’ panel seemed to notice Sharpton’s egregious misunderstanding of American history.” MSNBC’s Al Sharpton: Can You Imagine if Thomas Jefferson Tried to Overthrow the Government?
- “Thanks, WaPo. This is One of the Stupidest Articles I Have Seen on “Climate Change”
- “Policy solutions to our migrant crisis do exist. But banana-republic tactics against the press simply aren’t among them.” (Another indicator that when the shit hits the fan, the cops will not be on our side – jjs) You Can’t Hide NYC Migrant Crisis by Chasing Off Journalists, NYPD
- Douglas Murray: “The reality is that life is more complex than the lies we have been telling ourselves in recent years.” Media Ignores Muslim Killing of a Homosexual Because it Doesn’t Fit the Narrative
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “You guessed it: we’re all gonna die.” Beware of ‘Global Boiling’
- “Four activists used ladders to climb atop the prime minister’s home to drape the building in a jet-black fabric. Two men and two women were arrested after they returned to the ground on suspicion of causing criminal damage and public nuisance. A third man was arrested on suspicion of causing a public nuisance. The group remains in North Yorkshire Police custody.” British Prime Minister’s Home Attacked by Environmental Terrorists, Greenpeace
- “Why eco-zealots don’t care about winning hearts and minds.” The Left Loves Humanity But Hates People
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “It’s astonishing the lengths that prosecutors — including one Republican — will go to get out of doing their jobs. But thankfully, the state of Georgia is going to continue to hold their feet to the fire.” Georgia Prosecutors File Challenge to Block Law That Holds Prosecutors Accountable
- “We have to be very careful when we use language to describe certain behavior,” Johnson continued. “There’s history in this city. I mean, to refer to children as like baby Al Capones is not appropriate. Chicago Mayor Claims Term ‘Mob Action’ Is ‘Not Appropriate’ For Over 40 Looters
- “Attempts to solve the crime problem with partisan rhetoric miss the mark.” Gun Violence in Red and Blue
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “A House subcommittee report affirms that the ‘Proximal Origin’ paper was not the result of rigorous scientific research but rather a coverup.” Useful Idiots in the West Helped the CCP Cover Up the Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Time
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Bilkszto’s death serves as an example of the destructive effects of woke ideology in schools. This is what happens when school boards place an inappropriate emphasis on race and gender identity, and make it their mission to ensure everyone thinks the same way. A school board that cannot tolerate one administrator who pushes back during a professional development session has clearly lost its way.” How ‘anti-racism’ indoctrination led to the death of Toronto educator Richard Bilkszto
- “‘Girls are a protected class, right?’ state board member asks.” New Jersey To Separate Sex Ed Classes By Gender Identity, Not Biological Sex
- “Harvard Business School would not discuss the lawsuit Wednesday. The named defendants could not be immediately reached for comment.” Harvard Dishonesty Expert Accused of Dishonesty Files Defamation Lawsuit Against University, Critics
- “Colleges will find trashing DEI initiatives is good for business.” Affirmative Action Ruling May Save American Colleges
- “Leaders from more than a dozen conservative organizations are calling on states to ditch the ALA.” Leaders Of 13 Conservative Groups Demand States Abandon American Library Association
- Heather Mac Donald: “Right-leaning philanthropists need to think more strategically with their largesse—and stop bestowing massive gifts on Harvard, of all places.” Conservative Donors: Wake Up!
- “Unlike most recent cases of blacklisting, DeJong did not sue the university but the individuals involved, making them personally liable. Last week her lawyers at the Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) announced that it had settled the case with those individuals in a manner that signaled a solid victory.” Pushback: Student wins against school officials who tried to suppress her first amendment rights
- “When your university has a class called ‘The Problem of Whiteness,’ you have to say something, right?” Brave University of Chicago Student Speaks Out Against the Leftist War on Whites
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Issue 1 makes it harder for out-of-state organizations to take advantage of ballot proposals to inflict their leftist agenda on red states.” In Ohio, Voters To Decide How Easily They’ll Let Pro-Abortion Interest Groups Change Their Constitution
- “Republicans in the state have pushed for election integrity measures following the 2020 election, including an audit for two races that cycle and the GOP-held legislature passing a hand-counting measure this year that was later vetoed by Democrat [pseudo] Gov. Katie Hobbs, according to NBC News. Democratic Secretary of State Adrian Fontes wrote a letter to the board warning of legal implications after they requested the elections office write up a plan for hand-counting the 2024 ballots.” County In Crucial Swing State Abandons Plans To Hand-Count Ballots In 2024 Election
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “House Republicans say legislation like McCollum’s bill—which is co-sponsored by a who’s who of anti-Israel advocates in Congress, including Reps. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.), Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.), Cori Bush (D., Mo.), and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.)—is par for the course among House Democrats, where anti-Semitism has become commonplace.”Democrat-Led Anti-Israel Bill Relies on Research From Designated Terror Group
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Feinstein, who has represented California for over 30 years, announced earlier this year that she would not seek re-election in 2024. Several longtime colleagues have leaked to the press that her mental acuity has significantly declined.” Dianne Feinstein, 90, Cedes Power of Attorney to Daughter — But Still Serves in Congress
- “It’s not a story you’ll see in the papers.” Trump Won
- Daniel Greenfield: “Apart from his mythical days marching in Selma and wrestling with Corn Pop, Biden is surrounded by black staffers, aides and allies who are representative of a D.C. political elite, not black people.” Biden Discovers Most Black People Aren’t Really Black
- Maybe if you unequivocally stood up for Trump, you might gain a bit more credibility – jjsRon DeSantis on Nixing Deep State: ‘We Are Going to Start Slitting Throats on Day One’
- “The poll found 51% of Americans saying the economy is getting worse, and Biden received a 41% approval rating. When his handling of the economy is factored in, Biden receives just a 37% approval rating, according to the poll. His approval rating also drops down to 30% when considering his handling of inflation. Independent voters were less pleased with Biden, giving him a 26% approval rating for his handling of inflation.” New CNN Poll Spells Big Trouble For Biden
- “One gets the impression that Houck is not running for office out of a desire for personal gain, or even revenge. Rather, Houck has experienced first-hand the capricious, avaricious wrath of the progressive empire. And he wants to spare you and me that experience if he can. Which may be one of the best reasons anyone ever ran for office in these United States.” Mr. Houck Goes to Washington
- “RFK Jr. could be a perfect storm opposing Trump in a three-way race.” RFK, jr. and Trump’s Achilles Heel
- “To beat Harris, Newsom would have to come out as both gay and trans and immediately begin the hormonal and surgical transition process. Well, Governor? How far are you really willing to go in pursuit of that Oval Office you pinky-swear you aren’t running for in 2024?”Gavin Newsom Just Took Another Huge Step in His Non-Campaign to Topple Joe Biden
- “In short, he’s building name recognition, and his spending tells the story of an ambitious Democratic governor ready to jump into the presidential race should [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden choose not to seek reelection, political observers say.” PAC Spending Shows How Gavin Newsom Is Positioning Himself for a Presidential Bid
- “It doesn’t take much imagination to envision how the White House will use Gen-Z for Change in 2024.” Gen-Z for Change: Biden’s Astroturf Youth Group
* * * * *
- New Netflix special: Obama vs. Kamala in a hot dog eating contest . . . – jjs Obama Once Wrote To Ex-Girlfriend That He ‘Repeatedly Fantasizes About Making Love To Men,’ Biographer Says
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The attack on Novorossiysk is the first time a commercial Russian port has been targeted in the 18-month war.” Major Russian Navy Base Attacked by Ukraine Sea Drones, Kremlin Says; Warship Seen Listing to Port After Blast (isn’t this really the story of the US post-2020? – jjs)
- “The greatest threat to peace is posed by those who claim to oppose going to war while demanding that the U.S. intervene militarily.” The Dogs of War Sit Set to Slip
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The incident occurred near a subway station in Seongnam just south of the South Korean capital of Seoul, according to CNN. While the perpetrator’s motive remains unknown, local media reported that he appeared to be suffering from mental health issues, per Reuters.”Driver Rams Into 13 Pedestrians, Stabs Nine Of Them
- “Other parts of the country are struggling with drought, putting further pressure on food supplies for the nation’s 1.4 billion people already struggling with the disruption in grain shipments resulting from Russia’s war against Ukraine.” (Anyone else looking at that Three Gorges Dam about now? – jjs) Deadly Flooding in China Worsens as Rescues Continue and Areas Downriver Brace for High Water
* * * * *
- “Niger plays host to over a thousand U.S. troops and a similar number of soldiers from France, tasked primarily with helping combat jihadist militants in the Sahel region. Both countries have condemned the coup, not least because similar coups in neighboring Mali and Burkina Faso have seen their new military governments align with Russia, with the former expelling French troops and inviting Wagner mercenaries in.” U.S. Preparing Evacuation of Niger Embassy After Pro-Russia Military Coup
- “CCP’s rush to buy prime American real estate sounding alarm bells in Congress.” How China’s Push To Control U.S. Food Supply Prepares It for War with Taiwan
- “We have made several reports to the police, but it feels like we have not been taken seriously, because there has been no change. So we decided to find these addicts and try to have a dialogue with them.” Swedes Turn Vigilante to Counter Surging Migrant Crime
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Legal loopholes could speed the spread of viral agents.” Busting Covert Chinese Bio-Lab in California
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “Welcome to the fate of a thinking person in Afghanistan.” (Might not be such a bad idea over here. Then again, the American professoriate has already done the job – jjs) Taliban Destroys What’s Left of Afghanistan’s Universities
- “Sometimes there are heroes. But there are always cowards.” Rescuing Korans in Scandinavia
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “New report on a blockbuster scandal showcases why ‘freedom friendly’ policies are preferable to political deal making.” Anaheim’s Shadow Government Exposed
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The discovered asteroid is 600 feet long, large enough to pose a real threat should it ever hit the Earth. Fortunately, the data says that though its orbit can take it as close as 140,000 miles there is no impact likely in the foreseeable future.” (tease, tease, tease – jjs) New software detects its first potentially dangerous asteroid
- “In other words, they presently have no idea what the species actually looked like, or how big it actually was. It very well could have been much shorter and thinner than proposed.”Bones of the biggest ever whale species possibly found?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The court found no relevant differences between the challenged Kentucky law and a similar Tennessee law the court kept in place during litigation.” Appeals Court Upholds Kentucky Ban on Sex Transition for Minors During Ongoing Litigation
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Strike on, and be damned he who first cries, ‘Hold, enough!’” The Actors’ Strike: May It Last Forever
- “Barbie, Oppenheimer, and Sound of Freedom.” Let’s Go to the Movies
- Christian Toto: “Spotify superstar blasts efforts to imprison political rival, notes blazing hypocrisy.” Joe Rogan Calls U.S. a ‘Banana Republic’ Under Biden
HITHER & YON
- “It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.” Calvin Coolidge: The Great Refrainer Shows the Way
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.