Good morning, kids. One of the links on Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants’ trip to the utterly devastated island of Maui – in which he had to be dragged away from his “vacation” on Lake Tahoe with mega-donor Tom Steyer to try and fake compassion – nails it with the phrase, “He was better off when he left it at ‘No comment.'”
Better still, not even saying that and just falling asleep at a memorial service for the victims, with a death toll that continues to rise and could very well reach or even top 1,000.
You know, sometimes I get the sneaking suspicion that Biden is not as demented and zonked out as he appears. At least from time to time. How the hell else do you explain comparing a mass-death conflagration to a garage fire? Or yet again bring it back to dead relatives. Even Norman Bates had the good sense to keep mother in the fruit cellar and not trot her out every time a hot dame with torpedo tits checked into the motel and took a shower. He’s almost as pathologically narcissistic as his puppet master Obama, but I digress.
“Hearing you talk about your house that had a little fire, you ‘almost lost your house and your Corvette,’ there were children that were incinerated to ash, you f***king old man, you vile human being,” one man said in a viral video.
“You’re so out of touch with the common man, you don’t even know how to speak to them,” he continued. “The only way you think you can establish commonality with them is to lie, ‘The same thing happened to you no matter what the tragedy is.’ He referenced Biden attempting to commiserate with Gold Star Moms who lost their son in action by citing his son Beau’s death from brain cancer: “Your son wasn’t killed in action, by the way,” adding furiously, “Your house didn’t burn down. Your children weren’t burned to death.”
“How dare you get up there and speak this way?” he snapped. “Your job is to go there and assuage them in a way that you talk to them about their loss, that you can’t imagine what it’s like, that you can’t imagine what it’s like never to find the bodies of the poor children who were sent home from schools. They died alone! Alone. In fear. Without their parents or guardian. The most abhorrent thing happened. You’re a disgusting, despicable bastard.”
As the kids say (do they still say it?) BOOM. I hate like hell to bring politics into this situation but let’s face it, everything these days is political. Not how I want it; the Left made it that way ages ago, so we’re forced to play by their rules. Actually we’re not allowed to play by their rules because, Calvinball, but whatever. With that said, I also hate to make assumptions, but it’s probably a fair bet that this gentleman and the vast majority of his family and neighbors are lifelong Democrat voters (their leftist proclivities on the sliding scale from bleeding heart lib all the way to raging Maoist being unknowable). And they voted for this, along with Brian Schatz, Maizie Hirohito and the Mayor of Maui who for decades have put in place the policies and the inept, incompetent ideologues that implemented them which caused this devastation in the first place.
While, ironically and honestly enough, my heart does indeed go out to you, my brain doesn’t. Sure, Biden is a heartless, callous criminal monster – but you wanted him. And you got him in spades.
On July 27, the Oakland NAACP published a scathing letter decrying the city’s failure to keep its vulnerable communities safe from persistent violence from high-risk offenders.
“Oakland residents are sick and tired of our intolerable public safety crisis that overwhelmingly impacts minority communities,” the letter begins. “There is nothing compassionate or progressive about allowing criminal behavior to fester and rob Oakland residents of their basic rights to public safety. It is not racist or unkind to want to be safe from crime.”
The NAACP called on Oakland to declare a “state of emergency” due to the untamed spiral of crime. “Murders, shootings, violent armed robberies, home invasions, car break-ins, sideshows, and highway shootouts have become a pervasive fixture of life in Oakland,” the letter warns. . .
. . . Oakland has seen radical shifts in its police department in recent years. The department is down 100 officers, according to Councilman Noel Gallo, though the NAACP states in its letter that various experts view the department as short as many as 500 officers from optimal levels. (The force’s current size is 734 officers). . .
. . . Local community leaders, however, are singing a different tune in response to the homicidal violence in Oakland’s streets. “We need to do something now to curtail, I think World War III happening in the city of Oakland,” said Bob Jackson, bishop at the Acts Full Gospel Church and member of the NAACP. “For me, the only alternative I have left is to call out the National Guard. Have the governor send out the National Guard to help protect us,” councilman Noel Gallo said in June.
And as we all know, it’s not just Oakland but scores of cities nationwide. And courtesy of the invasion of migrants from not just south of the now non-existent border but from across the planet, increasing criminality in supposedly safer suburban and rural areas that have never known it.
Again, my heart goes out to the people suffering with this madness, but not my brain. The people of Oakland and every other blue shit-hole city have brought this on themselves election after election, for decades now. In the immortal words of Oliver Cromwell, “I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible that you may be mistaken.”
Meh. It’s like pissing in the wind. Maybe a handful of these people will actually wake up, connect the dots and not reflexively pull the lever for Biden or the ham-sandwich-du-jour that possibly replaces him come 2024. “The journey of a thousand miles,” and all that. Even assuming the elections going forward are not rigged, we don’t have time for that. We need a mass deprogramming of Democrat-voters now.
And speaking of elections, I’m at the stage where I simply don’t give a shit any more. The battling and bickering of DeSantis and Trump – and considering the howitzer-sized gun he is under, his meshugas is maddening to say the least – makes me crazy and the bulk of the rest of the field is a joke. Elder and Ramaswamy notwithstanding. It’s why the candidacy of RFK Jr. intrigues me, not so much as someone I’d ever vote for but who, perhaps accidentally, has backed himself into the absolute right side of a few critical issues. Someone like him could be quite useful in causing the scales to fall from the eyes of pissed off and disaffected Dems like that guy from Maui who went off on Biden. He’s becoming more than a mere turd in the punchbowl but a random element that the Junta can’t ignore.
One of his key issues was of course the vaccine mandates and the lockdowns. And suddenly, weirdly, as things like the war on ivermectin and the efficacy/safety of said shots and masks is coming to the fore mask mandates and new strains of COVID are popping up again. What a co-inky-dink – just in time for election season and as the heat seemingly heads towards the Biden Crime Family.
During the entire COVID panic I never did wear a mask, but unfortunately, there was no revolution. Americans lined up like sheep and did as they were told, despite the fact that there continues to be zero evidence that masks do anything to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, but actually contribute to its spread. The graphic to the right, from WHO, illustrates the risks of wearing a mask incorrectly, something everyone does. See this essay from July 2020 as well.
It now appears that the same government thugs who imposed jab and mask mandates before, working in league with the corrupt mainstream press, are once again trying to gin up another COVID panic, and force the same insane policies of lockdowns, school closures, and mask mandates all over again. . .
. . . We must panic, and the arrival of two positive tests, one in Virginia and another in Michigan, is all the evidence some leftists and a number of very brainless universities need. In Atlanta Morris Brown College announced on August 20, 2023 it is reinstating mask mandates, social distancing, tracking of students, quarantines, and repeated temperature checks.
Let me repeat, for what might be the hundredth time: No study before, during, or after the COVID epidemic has found any evidence any of these policies reduce the spread of these respiratory viruses, while many studies have repeatedly found some of these policies — especially masks — carry risks and can be harmful. . .
. . . Will Americans bow like sheep again and obey any new mandates? I sincerely hope not, because if they do this time, all hope for this nation’s commitment to freedom and the rule of law will end for good. Now more than ever everyone has to proclaim loudly, “I do not submit!” We have to tell these fools that we don’t believe or trust them anymore, and refuse to follow their dictates.
Let’s hope we don’t go through this madness again but these people don’t do this shit unless they know it’s going to spread everywhere. Just like a wildfire. There is no alternative. We must resist. Not just this but at every level on every issue, regardless of the consequences.
A mother of three became the target of local progressive activists and was eventually fired from her job after speaking out at a California school board meeting, where she voiced her concerns over LGBT curriculum for kids.
Janet Roberson, though, is not deterred from speaking out, and says she’d do it all over again.Roberson was let go from her position as an independent contractor with Compass, a large real estate company based in New York. She was dismissed from the company by phone only 11 days after she spoke out at a Benicia Unified School District board meeting.
“Children are asked to identify their pronouns; and this is now part of the 10-year-old curriculum,” Roberson told the school board on April 20. “We are alarmed that gender identity is being discussed in math classes. This takes time from core learning and does not benefit the students or our community. Teaching kids that there isn’t any standard or truth and you can believe anything you want to believe is not scientifically accurate or medically correct. For example, the notion that a girl can decide to be a boy, or a boy can decide to be a girl, is not true and should not be taught.”
Soon after voicing her concerns, she was met with backlash from local activists. Two local papers published letters complaining about her comments at the board meeting. In the Vallejo Times-Herald, for example, a former City Council candidate named Billy Innes identifies Roberson as a “Compass Real Estate agent” multiple times — an emphasis Roberson believes was made in an attempt to get her fired — and claims the mother delivered a “lengthy, bigoted diatribe denouncing” “gender-inclusionary language.” He also claims Roberson promotes racism, transphobia, “anti-COVID safety,” and “content that favors Eugenics” on her website. Roberson denies all these claims and described them as horrifying.
That’s what it’s all about, people. Imagine if there were a few million just like this brave woman who just said “Enough!”
Be nice if that guy in Maui and his neighbors had her attitude and connected the dots between this crap and what happened to their community.
I have a dream today . . .
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Gun owners are in denial.” The FBI Killing of Craig Robertson is a Wakeup Call to Gun Owners
- “The DOJ has made a habit of filing and joining leftist-backed lawsuits against Republican states’ election integrity laws.” Thought Indicting Trump Was the Only Way the DOJ Interferes in Elections? Think Again
- “Alexander Soros takes control of his father’s $25 billion funding empire.” House of the Rising Son
- This is the revolution. This times a few million, simultaneously, is how we begin to claw our way back – jjs ‘I’d Do It Again’: Mom Fired From Her Job After Speaking At School Board Meeting Remains Undeterred
MAUI WILDFIRE DISASTER & DISASTROUS GOVT. RESPONSE
- “You almost lost your cat? Go fuck yourself!” Critics Savage Biden After Maui Speech
- “Disgrace.” Biden Falls Asleep During the Ceremony Honoring the Hundreds Who Died in Hawaii Wildfires
- “He was better off when he left it at ‘No comment.'” Me and My Corvette
- “The most up-to-date fatality numbers and identification information are included in the Maui Police Department’s daily press release, anticipated to be issued by 6 p.m. daily,” Monday evening’s update posted by the county read. “At the time of this announcement, there are 115 confirmed fatalities with 100% of the single-story, residential properties searched in the disaster area. Search teams will now transition to searching multi-story residential and commercial properties,” it added. Report: Over 800 People Missing in Aftermath of Maui Wildfires
- “The Maui wildfires earlier this month killed well over 100 people, with more than 1,000 still unaccounted for, and destroyed nearly 3,000 structures, according to state and local officials.” Biden, Speaking To Maui Fire Victims, Compares Deadly Wildfires To His Small Kitchen Fire
- “Forget that Bissen’s reply was an insult to that reporter and the others who responded. It was an insult to every family or person who is wondering if their loved ones will be found and who is bracing themselves to start the grieving process.” Asked About Missing Children, Maui Mayor Threatens to Shut Down Press Conference
- “Biden’s senility isn’t to blame for this, he is. For literal decades, Biden has tainted tragedies — including his own — with his brusque, verbose, and ill-mannered insolence. Even Maui’s own recognize Biden’s performative presence as a mockery of the fire’s victims.”Biden’s Lazy Response to Catastrophes Like Hawaii Fire Proves He is a Liability
- “Climate change isn’t one of the reasons.” Why Maui Burned
- “Why can’t Maui authorities tell the truth?” Where are the 650 Children of King Kamehameha Elementary school?
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Promises, promises. But okay, whatever – jjs Kevin McCarthy Threatens Impeachment Inquiry If DOJ Uses Special Counsel To Stonewall House Probe Into Bidens
- “The Biden Crime Family has had an incredible run, but is their luck coming to an end?”Damn it Feels Good to Be a Biden
- David Harsanyi: “The only plausible reason for Merrick Garland to appoint David Weiss special counsel is to protect the [so-called quote-unquote “president”]. ” Hunter Biden Special Counsel Appointment is a Blatant Act of Corruption
- Jonathan Turley: “While Joe was portraying his work as fighting corruption, some officials were warning the Bidens could be part of the problem, not the solution, in Ukraine.” Joe Biden’s Ukraine Defense Falls Apart
- “If found to be in violation of VHR policies, Steyer could face a fine of up to $20,000, Douglas County policies.” (Wow, that’ll be a deterrent! – jjs) Biden’s Vacation Under Investigation After [fake] POTUS Rented $18 Million Home
- “It is hard to deny the curious, appalling magnetism of his photographic self-portraiture.”Hunter Biden’s Raw Art
- “Can you guess where Hunter would be if his father wasn’t [so-called quote-unquote “president”]?” The Big Guy
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “I mean, this is an argument that under the 14th Amendment, Donald Trump can be barred from running again, ever holding office in the federal government because he violated his oath. He supported an insurrection or rebellion.” Jonathan Turley Calls Barring Trump From Ballot ‘The Single Most Dangerous Constitutional Theory’ Ever
- Jeffrey Lord: “The 98-page Georgia indictment is an assault on the Constitution.” Fani Willis Indicts Free Speech
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Who would’ve thunk it? The justice system in Portland, Oregon actually worked the way it should, with actual victims being validated, while the criminals are held accountable.”Justice! Judge Orders Antifa Defendants to Pay $300,000 to Andy Ngo for 2019 Attack
- “When the young white men whom the left hates so much start doing their own thinking, a lot of them end up concluding that everything they have heard about equality and human rights is a ruse.” Making Racism Cool Again
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Google’s little ‘come back later’ message wasn’t an invitation to see the truth about the Biden family. It was an attempt to hide it.” Look How Google Shoos You Away from the Biden Family Biz and Other Big News
- Mucarsel-Powell recently took a senior advisor role at Future Majority, a left-wing activist group, and founded Tu Poder, a program that aims to combat Spanish-language “disinformation.” At Tu Poder, Mucarsel-Powell appears on Latino media to fight “disinformation,” and has attempted to marginalize conservative Spanish-language outlets.Dem Candidate Targeting Florida GOP Senator is a Massive Censorship Advocate
- The university publication went on to blame an episode of domestic terrorism on the State Daily’s reporting on transgender issues. Sara Burlingame, the executive director of Wyoming Equality and former Democratic state lawmaker, reportedly contacted the state paper to discuss the outlet’s coverage of transgenderism. Columbia Journalism Review Smears Cowboy State Daily as ‘Dehumanizing’ for Accurate Pronoun Use
- “It’s not how much they say, but what they say – or leave out – that matters.” Their Lying Eyes and Laptops
- “Environmental lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and self-help author Marianne Williamson are both polling ahead of former GOP New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie in their respective presidential primaries. In fact, the latest polling shows Williamson with double Christie’s support, and RFK Jr. with quadruple the support of the former governor. But it’s not Williamson and Kennedy who are making it on the airwaves.” Trump-Hating Media Boost Crisco Christie While Giving Biden’s Primary Rivals the Shaft
- “If talent and ability had any role in her career, she wouldn’t have one.” Karine Jean-Pierre: Simply the Worst
* * * * *
- “I’ve become an AI fan, especially after my own interaction with it last month. Let me explain . . . ” The Brave New World of AI, from Shoe Design to Colonoscopies
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Assessing the Inflation Reduction Act, one year later.” All for Nothing
- “This was the lowest rate of sales since January and close to the lowest since 2010. Wall Street had expected a higher rate of sales.” Housing Crunch: Home Sales Fall To Six Month Low – But Prices Rise Anyway
- “And here I thought Eric Adams and his administration would be worried about empty office buildings, drug use, the homeless population, and people getting beaten and shivved on subway platforms. But of course, as any economist worth his or her salt will tell you, all social ills start with unregulated Airbnbs. Once this problem is addressed, I am sure that the tourists, businesses, potential renters, and home buyers will come flooding back into the city. That is, if they can get past everyone moving out.” New York to Business Owners: The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves
- “If the opponents of free market capitalism like those running the show at the FTC nowadays aren’t checked from using government power to transform the United States economy into a European socialist model (and even working with them to do so), we’ll get nothing but the same kind of stagnation they are experiencing across the pond. And then some.” Colluding with EU to Stifle U.S. Businesses and Other Problems With an FTC Run Amok
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Klaus Schwab and his evil teams of toilet people aren’t trying to hide their plans for global domination. Quite the contrary, they write and speak openly about how they intend to impound our cars and purloin our sirloin for cleaner clouds or something.” (Please, a toilet is a useful thing – jjs) 14 American Cities Agree to Go Full-Marxist, End Dairy, Meat, and Cars by 2030
- “Dems pay to fly private plane displaying ‘extreme MAGA’ banner in circles around Milwaukee.” Climate Crisis Watch: Here’s How Much Carbon the DNC is Emitting to Troll Republicans at GOP Debate
- “It’s not that they’re wrong. It’s that they’re completely, irredeemably wrong, and they can never be right.” The Blunt Truth about Global Warming Models
- “Sandra Whitehouse’s work for Running Tide could open her husband to the same kinds of criticisms he has levied against Republicans. The senator has proposed a bill to beef up transparency for Supreme Court justices and attacked Ginni Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas, over her consulting work. Whitehouse cited Ginni Thomas’s text messages regarding the 2020 election in calling for ‘significant ethics reform at the Supreme Court.'” (There just aren’t enough lamp posts and rope – jjs) Green Energy: Sheldon Whorehouse Pushes Legislation that Helps Wife’s Climate Change Firm
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The new law allows foreign citizens who hold American green cards or have DACA status to become police officers.” Gov. J.B. “Sitz-” Pritzker Welcomes Hostile Foreign Spies Into Illinois’ Police Force
- “This immigration questionnaire is the first issue set in a series of policy-focused efforts Breitbart News will be conducting over the course of the 2024 primary. The questions were sent a little more than a week ago to the top GOP presidential candidates who qualified for the first primary debate.” 2024 GOP Candidate Immigration Questionnaire: Hopefuls Explain Vision for Migration Policy Ahead of Debate
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The city’s NAACP chapter calls out its political leaders to do something about an ‘intolerable public safety crisis.’” (LOLGF, Colored People association! – jjs) Sick and Tired in Oakland
- “Mass shoplifting events have been on the increase, particularly in Gavin Newsom’s California, in recent months, with law enforcement blaming organized criminals and the introduction of soft-on-crime policies as zero cash bail.” Dick’s Is Getting Shafted By Rising Theft.
- “Chief Chacon approached the job with an obvious desire to support his team and to protect our community.” Police Chief in Austin, TX, Resigns Abruptly Amid Reports of Staffing Shortage
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “. . . despite no new cases of the virus being reported.” It’s Really Happening: Mask Mandates, Contact Tracing RE-IMPLEMENTED At Colleges, Offices
- “While many universities and colleges have dropped [Chinese] coronavirus mandates — such as vaccine requirements and mask requirements — some clearly remaining open to reinstating them. Atlanta’s Morris Brown College is among those, sharing the announcement on social media this week.” Atlanta’s Morris Brown College Ushers in Mask Mandate
- Robert Zimmerman: “Now more than ever everyone has to proclaim loudly, ‘I do not submit!’ We have to tell these fools that we don’t believe or trust them anymore, and refuse to follow their dictates.” I Will NOT Wear a Mask – Part Two
- “The American political, cultural, and historical landscapes are riddled with holes dug by leftists burying inconvenient truths.” Leftists Dig a Memory Pit for School Vaccine Mandates
- Attorney General Andrew Bailey (R) has already told Jones her attempt to exceed laws at the state level is not legal and he made clear he will fight “any effort to infringe on the right of the people of Missouri to keep and bear arms.” St. Louis Democrat Mayor Announces Plan to Ban AR-15s in City Limits
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Socioeconomic preferences don’t ‘do the trick demographically’: UC Berkeley Law School’s Erwin Chemerinsky and University of Michigan’s Timothy Lynch say the quiet part out loud.”Law School Administrators Huddle To Circumvent Affirmative Action Ban
- “‘Erecting additional barriers for some races and ethnic groups in and of itself is unlawful discrimination,’ Jacobson told DailyMail.com. ‘Imagine if the roles were reversed, and these programs explicitly favored Asians and whites — there would be universal outrage and these medical schools would never accept such funding.’” Racially Discriminatory Youth Programs At Six Private NY Medical Schools Challenged by Equal Protection Project
- John Stossel: “Why it’s good that fewer people go.” College Rip-Off
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Raimondo’s Beijing visit comes one month after her email server, along with other servers in the Commerce and State Department, was breached by a Chinese-based hacking group that targeted dozens of global organizations over a months-long cyber attack campaign.”Biden Junta Removes Dozens Of Chinese Companies From Trade Blacklist Same Day Top Official Announces Beijing Visit
- “Georgia Democrat claims an accounting loophole that experts say doesn’t pass legal muster.” (Reverend Free-Flow Dollar – jjs) With Church Salary, Raphael “Wife-Beater Slumlord” Warnock Blew Past Senate’s Outside Income Limit In 2022
- “Christie’s consulting firm, Christie 55 Solutions, received $40,000 from Novo Nordisk in 2021 and $120,000 in 2020, according to nonpartisan watchdog group Open Secrets. Christie’s firm made $1.3 million from nine clients in 2020 and $180,000 from six clients the following year, according to Open Secrets. Christie 55 is run by longtime Christie aide and former chief of staff Rich Bagger, who spent 25 years as a pharmaceutical executive with Pfizer and Celgene, his official bio says.” Stay-Puft Gas Giant Crisco Christie Maintains Close Ties To Pharmaceutical Industry
- “Former Texas Rep. Will Hurd, Miami Mayor Francis Suarez, conservative radio personality Larry Elder and Michigan businessman Perry Johnson did not qualify for the first debate in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, according to the RNC’s list of eight GOP hopefuls who met its criteria. While all but Suarez have since slammed the committee for excluding them from the debate stage, Elder and Johnson said their campaigns would take legal action against the RNC.” ‘Corrupt And Rigged’: GOP Presidential Longshots Threaten ‘Legal Action’ Against RNC For Excluding Them From Debate
- Deroy Murdock: “Trump fans, in particular, should clamor for his inclusion.” Add Larry Elder to the GOP Debate
- An Elder campaign spokesman told The National Pulse: “The RNC clearly decided that they only wanted 8 candidates at the debate, and broke their own poorly written rules in an attempt to justify throwing Larry off the stage because he opposes the corrupt RNC establishment. The lazy reasoning for their decision has been thoroughly debunked and yet they refuse to do the right thing, as per usual.” The Complicated Reason Larry Elder Isn’t on the RNC Debate Stage.
- “Greene, who is also a surrogate for the Trump campaign, argued that given Trump’s wide lead in the polls of likely primary voters, the race for the Republican nomination was all but over, even if Trump would be the center of conversation Wednesday evening.” Marjorie Taylor Greene: 1st Republican Debate “For the Donors and Consultants”
- Kamala 4.0: Harris has been “stepping up,” taking “center stage,” finding “her voice,” and hitting “her stride” as a progressive Amazon for the past few months, according to headlines.Kamala Harris Is Rebooting Her Pseudo Vice Presidency—No, Seriously This Time
- “Keep an eye on Mesha Mainor. She has a bright future in Georgia politics, and I’m convinced she’s going to be a force to be reckoned with. I can’t wait to see what she accomplishes.”Mesha Mainor Reflects on Her Brave Journey to the GOP — and Her Bright Future
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Tucker Carlson on Monday published an interview with former Trump administration official Col. Douglas Macgregor (Ret.), who explained why the war in Ukraine has put the United States on the brink of a ‘catastrophic war that could easily destroy us.’ “If We Press This With Russia, It Will Reach Us Here in the US” – Col. MacGregor Tells Tucker Why The Ukraine War Must End Now
- “The sanctions war with Russia has not only caused shortages of coal, oil, and especially natural gas in Europe, however, with farmers in the continent struck by both a lack of Russian fertilizer and a glut of agricultural produce from Ukraine, which is no longer being exported beyond Europe at scale due to Russia strangling its neighbor’s Black Sea ports.”Sanctions & Nord Stream Attack Have ‘Crushed Europe’, Says Serbian Prez
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “We are in the midst of a terrorist onslaught that is being encouraged, directed, and financed by Iran and its proxies.” Israel: Netanyahu Says Current Terror Wave Funded and Directed by Iran
- “The Russian leader’s vision was shared by his South African, Chinese, and Indian counterparts, all of whom expressed interest in expanding their sphere of influence.” Putin Blames Western Nations for Market Volatility, Suggests BRICS Should Become the Bloc of the “Global Majority”
- “Biden’s inaction is damaging U.S. national security interests.” Taiwan’s Fall to CCP Would Devastate America’s Asian Alliance Structure
- “Where’s the outcry?” Saudi Forces Kill Hundreds of Ethiopian Refugees at Yemen Border
- “The Maronite Patriarch: Lebanon must have only one legitimate army.” Hezbollah Under Fire in Lebanon
- “Bankrupt – despite $40 billion in American aid.” “Palestinian” Society in a Shambles
- “Canada writhed in self-disgust when it emerged about the ‘genocide’ of indigenous children at Christian and government schools but, of course, it wasn’t true.” Another Racial Hoax is Slowly Being Exposed, This Time in Canada
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Daniel Greenfield: “There’s money for transgender hormones, not cancer treatments.”While Vets Wait for Care, VA Spends Millions on Transgenderism
- Robert Spencer: “Nor did this hate-filled, dishonest muckraker mellow over the years: in Jan. 2022, when a Muslim took hostages in a Texas synagogue to demand the release of a convicted jihad terrorist, Ali’s reaction was to tweet not about the well-being of the hostages but to whine about ‘Islamophobia.’” Popular Leftist Talking Head Blames Muslim Opposition to Trans Madness on — Guess Who
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Dennis Prager: “The sheeplike behavior of many Americans is something entirely new in our nation’s history. A people that thought of its country as ‘The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave’ no longer does. The government knows this. As we may learn again this fall.” In California This Weekend, We Saw, Again, How Easy It Is to Panic Americans
- “. . . I am certain that the residents want something done to address the homeless problem. Just not in Millbrae.” Residents of Wealthy California Enclave Do Not Want a Homeless Shelter
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The legal battle began after Tennes responded to a question about gay weddings posted to the farm’s Facebook page. Tennes answered that his Catholic faith prevented him from hosting same-sex weddings on his farm, citing ‘deeply held religious belief that marriage is a union of one man and one woman and Country Mill has the First Amendment right to express and act upon its beliefs.’” Court Rules in Favor of Farmer Banned From Market Over Same-Sex Marriage Opposition
- “Our Center Reno is home to Nevada Democratic Socialists of America chapter.” Jacky Rosen Praised an LGBT Group That Teaches Children About Witchcraft and Masturbation
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “I suggest that Mr. Takei take a visit to Yad VaShem in Israel, and maybe he will realize how offensive, disgusting, and ignorant his views are. Maybe he’ll start to understand the real evils of the Holocaust. Thank God nothing compares to the horror and tragedy of the Holocaust, and shame on anyone who compares any leader, law, or government to the evil of Hitler, the Nazi regime, and the Holocaust.” Sulu, Sit Down and Shut Up!
- “Radicals will never be content to tear down just the ‘Redskins’ and ‘Chiefs’ mascots. They’ll always come for the proverbial Minutemen.” Leftists Hate the Minutemen Mascot Because They Love Tyranny
- Christian Toto: “American Playbook author shares shocking upside of the ‘woke mind virus.'”Clay Travis: Cancel Culture Made Aldean’s “Small Town” Even Bigger
- “It’s a classic example of the victimhood culture that has consumed our society.” The Worst of the Max Miller Debacle
- “Despite their relative success in the World Cup, the England women’s football team couldn’t shake off one particular criticism.” They Were Too White
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.