Good morning, kids. You know, with everything going on in the world, does the completely unsurprising revelation that Barack Obama was, and perhaps still is, a homosexual drug abuser really that important? In a certain sense, what this Larry Sinclair character claimed during his interview with Tucker Carlson is really no big deal in the grand scheme of things.
. . . I found it very amusing when, after hearing Sinclair detail how he shared drugs with Obama and performed oral sex on him, Tucker asked Sinclair if that left a bad taste in his mouth, and Sinclair said that it did. Tucker and Sinclair were obviously speaking about the entire two-day interlude, from first meeting Obama to never seeing the man again, but I can be remarkably literal and, well, you get the joke.
There were two interesting parts of the interview with which I was not familiar. The first was Sinclair’s discussion about how the media and big tech went after him. Some media outlets lied about Sinclair’s criminal history (which he’d been quite open about in the YouTube video he originally made), grossly exaggerating it, and then dismissed him as a criminal and a crackpot.
Others blacked out the story after the Obama campaign said that, if they reported on it, the campaign would blacklist them. They chose access over investigative reporting and honesty. They also chose it over national security. After all, a president with a secret life of drugs and gay sex is perfectly situated to be blackmailed, with huge national security consequences. But for the national political media, getting a black man into the White House was more important than America’s well-being and safety. . .
. . . in late 2007, [Sinclair] reached out to the Obama campaign suggesting that the campaign stop telling all sorts of conflicting stories about Obama’s drug use. The campaign, he said, should just admit that Obama was still using drugs at least as late as 1999. Sinclair didn’t hear back from the campaign. Instead, he heard from Donald Young, who explained that the campaign wouldn’t acknowledge any sex or drug stories about Obama.
According to Sinclair, Young eventually told him that he was the gay choirmaster at the Reverend Wright’s church, the one where Obama sat in the pews for 20 years as Wright blasted America. He also said that he had a long-term “intimate” relationship with Obama. Not long after that, Young was murdered in his apartment. Young’s mother believes that it was to silence him (according to Sinclair).
Curious about this, I searched Young’s name on the internet and stumbled across an anti-Obama article from 2009. According to this article, Young was one of three gay men in Wright’s congregation who were executed within less than two months of each other. The local media suspected a gay killing rampage. However, the 2009 article suggests that they were killed because it’s possible that all three, not just Young, could have talked about Obama.
Another dot that Ms. Widburg did not connect was the very suspicious – at least to anyone outside of the media – drowning death of Obama’s personal chef in the waters off Obama’s beachfront home on Martha’s Vineyard. At the time, supposedly Tafari Campbell was working on or had just completed a first draft of a book about his time cooking for the Obamas at the White House.
In any case, there are several relevant takeaways for me on this, Sinclair and Obama in general. First, and least important is the fact that he’s a homo, or swings both ways. This of course assumes Michelle is in fact an anatomically-correct female (the jury is apparently out on that and I say that only half-jokingly) and that Barry had real flesh and blood girlfriends in his past, instead of composite characters per those Bill Ayers-penned “autobiographies” of his. To my knowledge, no actual female has ever been located that can be confirmed to have been what we all recognize as a girlfriend.
The drug abuse is another matter. Bad enough we had the Bill Clinton bromide of smoking pot but not inhaling. The lying and rhetorical maneuverings along with the degeneration of society in 1992 aside, supposedly this was when Clinton was in college 20 or so years prior. On the other hand, Barack Obama smoking crack as a middle-aged man just as his political career was on the rise and only a scant nine years before being elected president is quite another matter entirely. In a somewhat tangentially related essay, Mark Hemingway over at The Federalist wrote a lengthy diatribe against Taylor Swift, and her career/popularity as an indicator of “societal decline.”
I get kind of the same vibe with these sordid tales of Obama. And that’s just the drugs and dissolution. Say what you will about Donald Trump, but contrary to Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants’ sliming of his, Trump’s, accomplishments, he was the last real president who actually did “build that,” creating tens of thousands of jobs and real careers both outside and inside government. He may be coarse and gruff but one thing he is is REAL. And that is why people relate to him. Every other politician, regardless of party, is a prepackaged fraud to one extent or another.
Psaki-Psircling back, the real alarm bell is Obama’s will to power, and what he will do to maintain it. By he, I mean him personally and his cadre of reichsministers and people’s commissars propping him up. I’m not saying he had Tafari Campbell or the other individuals alluded to in Widburg’s article killed. That he and others of his bent have the motive, methods and opportunities to do so – and to get away with it – is something else entirely. Look what the entire criminal justice system and allied forces in the media and the corporate world are doing to Donald Trump and the J6 political prisoners at this very moment.
Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, the Chinese COVID mask mandates are back! Yay, just in time for the 2024 presidential campaign kickoff. I speak for myself when I say I will not comply to any of these regulations, if God-forbid they are reinstated. The problem of course is how do you resist government edicts when almost every aspect of the sector formerly known as “private” acts as the enforcers of these illegal, immoral and dangerous diktats? Aye, there’s the rub, my friends, and it’s not just this crap but every other policy position that this increasingly feral totalitarian junta wants to impose on us.
On a related note, it’s great that people like Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott showed us the way by shipping the illegal alien invaders up to the blue shit-hole cities and states that proclaimed themselves as “sanctuaries.” Well, with that in mind, I give you this development:
At the risk of sounding like Jerry Seinfeld, what’s the deal with U.S. District Judge David A. Ezra (of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas)? For a Reagan appointee, the judge is acting like a man who owes some money or serious favors to Barack Obama or George Soros or somebody. Yesterday, I told you about how Ezra struck down Texas’ age verification law for online porn sites, thus making sure that boys and girls of all ages can continue to sample the wares of PornHub and its contemporaries. Apparently, the Texas law violated the First Amendment — because PornHub was exactly what the people who created the First Amendment had in mind. Now Fox News reports that Ezra has ordered Texas to remove the buoys on the Rio Grande near Eagle Pass that have provided a barrier to illegal immigrants. The state has until September 15 to remove the buoys. When the buoys were deployed, the Biden administration was swift to react, demanding their removal on the grounds that they were in international waters and were an environmental and humanitarian hazard. Governor Greg Abbott said that the state would appeal Ezra’s ruling. Abbott stated:
Today’s court decision merely prolongs [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s willful refusal to acknowledge that Texas is rightfully stepping up to do the job that he should have been doing all along. This ruling is incorrect and will be overturned on appeal. We will continue to utilize every strategy to secure the border, including deploying Texas National Guard soldiers and Department of Public Safety troopers and installing strategic barriers.
Our battle to defend Texas’ sovereign authority to protect lives from the chaos caused by [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s open border policies has only begun. Texas is prepared to take this fight all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court.
“Appeal the ruling?” “Take him to court?” With all due respect governor, to hell with that. It’s time for a little nullification tango, sir. Do you not realize the lawless corruption of this Junta and its allies in your own statehouse and statehouses across the country? The criminal justice system top to bottom is a joke. If you had the stones, you’d tell the judge that the order will not be obeyed. Period, end of story.
We keep hearing what can’t go on, won’t go on. From the return of lockdown tyranny to this kind of shit, it’s time for a little more “won’t go on.” From everyone.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “. . . the greater power of armed, peacefully-minded, people to stop crime versus the lower prevalence of tax-paid police doing so just makes sense. After all, people cannot be everywhere. They typically arrive after a crime has occurred, after a “civilian” has called, and when peaceful civilians are armed, they do what the unavailable cops cannot: they act as a defense and prophylactic against crime.” Crime Stats Expert Claims FBI, CDC Undercount Armed Civilians Who Stop Active Shooters
- “The story’s outlines are familiar, but some details were illuminating, whether about the media, big tech, or strange deaths.” Some Interesting Side-Notes to Larry Sinclair’s Tale of Sex and Drugs with Obama
- “Mexico is at risk from a virus that people thought was eradicated — the communist virus,” Mexican news anchor Javier Alatorre said in front of a backdrop of a hammer and sickle with the country’s education officials. “They want to condemn Mexico to poverty, mediocrity, and hatred.” (And yet they voted for AMLO, Dao-Min Yen notwithstanding – jjs) Thousands Of Parents In Mexico Torch Education Materials Featuring ‘Marxist-Communist’ Indoctrination: Report
- “The increase in total deaths from all causes, not just [Chinese] COVID deaths, is up significantly.” Non- [Chinese] COVID Deaths are Still Way Higher Than Normal. Why?
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “In addition, Weiss devised a separate diversion agreement that gave Hunter Biden immunity from potential future charges, including a provision to essentially wipe a felony gun violation from his record.” Court Filing: David Weiss Intends to Indict Hunter Biden Before End of Month
- Margot Cleveland: “Who buried the Biden bribery scandal? Mounting evidence of deep-state corruption and cover-ups demands an answer.” Biden Bribery Breadcrumbs Leave Only One Possible Conclusion: Deep-State Partisans Buried the Evidence
- “Contrary to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s repeated denials of being involved, the president allegedly interacted with his son’s corporate clients more than 200 times.” Oversight Committee Demands Unredacted File On Bidens’ ‘Foreign Business Dealings’ From NARA
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Although Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics (CREW) is based in Washington, DC, the group filed suit Wednesday on behalf of several Colorado voters trying to keep Trump off the ballot due to his alleged involvement in the January 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol.” Group Files 14th Amendment Lawsuit to Keep Donald Trump off Colorado Ballot
- “Newly released data suggests it is almost impossible for Donald Trump to receive a fair trial in Washington, D.C., with two-thirds of residents polled in the nation’s capital say they believe Trump is guilty even though a trial has yet to begin.” Jack Smith, Letitia James Want Trump to Stop Defending Himself
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Leftist rioters have done way worse than Nathan Earl Hughes. The double standard exists.”Arkansas Man Arrested on Charges Stemming from January 6
- David Marcus: “The customer in question was Nathan Hughes, who was arrested at gunpoint by the FBI on August 30th, in connection to his alleged participation in the protest of January 6th, 2021, more than 2 years after the events transpired at the Capitol. . . Let’s be clear, Liberty Safe, which advertises widely on conservative media, has presented itself as a partner to Americans standing against gun control tyranny, but when the fit hit the shan last month they did what corporations tend to do, folded before the altar of the state and the almighty dollar.” After Liberty Safe, Beware of Corporations Posing as Your Political Ally
- “The Proud Boys didn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of overturning the election result or overthrowing the government — if that really was their intent. Shouldn’t some allowance have been made for the rank stupidity of their efforts, the extreme unlikelihood that their plans would succeed? Those considerations clearly pale in comparison to making the prosecutor in these cases work extra hard because the defendants refused a plea deal.”Why Are the Proud Boys Getting Longer Sentences Than Murderers?
- “. . . when it comes to progressive Christianity, you don’t have to tie anything to the timeless truth of God’s Word. All that matters is wokeness and politics. You’re killing me, Dr. Small — and you’re leading your congregation astray. Watch the whole service — if you dare.” Most Pastors Preach the Gospel — Not This Guy
- “David Mitrani, counsel for Cori Bush for Congress, wrote a letter Friday to lawyer Dan Backer, demanding that he retract complaints over Bush’s payments to her husband that he filed on behalf of the Committee to Defeat the President (CDP), a conservative activist group opposed to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden.” Filthy Sub-Literate Racialist Shit-Whore Cori Bush Threatens Attorney Who Filed Complaints About Payments To Her Husband
- “This is typical of the totalitarian tendencies of the left. They want to obliterate the separation of powers. All the reigns of power must be united in their hands so the country can march in lockstep to their favorite song, We Shall Overreach.” Sheldon Whorehouse’s Absurd Attack on Alito Is Another Democrat Attack on the Constitution
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “This is just….you know what I’m thinking.” Chinese COVID: Maryland School Forcing Third Graders to Wear an N-95 Mask
- Miranda Devine: “For all their moaning, there’s a certain type of sanctimonious hypochondriac who enjoyed the pandemic more than they will admit and secretly can’t wait to slap on a mask to show their selfless concern for others. To them, Anthony Fauci was a saint, whose every word was their command, and just when we thought we’d seen the back of him, he’s back on our TV screens to gaslight us all again.” Masks Don’t Work Against Chinese COVID 19 and Dr. Fauci Should Stop Talking
- “Math and reading levels dropped by five to seven points due to remote learning and other measures taken during the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic, according to the National Assessment of Educational Progress.” ‘Sacrificing Children on the Altar of Chinese COVID-19’: ‘Outnumbered’ Panel Reacts to Return of Mask Mandates
- “Now the people who suck say we’ve got to go back to the days of [Chinese] COVID.” Sure. Try Bringing Back the Masks. This’ll Be Fun.
- “Don’t be fooled by its almost sleepy downtown core, the pristine and bucolic grounds of Parliament Hill or the Gothic architecture of the buildings that could lull one into a sense that this is really an innocuous national capital more devoted to tourism than punishing political unorthodoxy. Nothing could be further from the truth” Canada Puts Its Prize Political Freedom Trucker Dissidents on Trial for Peacefully Protesting Castreau-Cescu’s Chinese COVID Mandates
- Robert Zimmerman: “…any ‘news’ source that relies on these liars for its ‘news’ should be treated with equal contempt. If you give these frauds the ability to lie some more you tell us that you really aren’t interested in reporting the news honestly. You are instead just a propaganda operation, working to endorse and magnify even more lies.” Why are News Organizations Still Asking Advice from the Chinese COVID Liars of 2020?
- “[Chinese] COVID exposed the murderous ugliness running rampant in the medical industry. The stories will send a chill down your spine.” The Death of Informed Consent
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The bill would allow companies owned by the nation’s largest media conglomerates to form a cartel to secure deeper levels of collusion with Big Tech. The cartel could force tech companies, through arbitration, to funnel massive amounts of ad revenue to media companies owned by the likes of Hearst and Gannett — giant corporations with billions of dollars in revenue.” Democrats are Resurrecting It Again: Congressional Budget Office Assesses JCPA Media Cartel Bill
- “A YouTube spokesman did not answer The Federalist’s question of exactly what information in the video was ‘demonstrably false.’” YouTube Punishes Channel For ‘Harmful And Dangerous’ Video Quoting Hillary Clinton
- David Harsanyi: “It has no moral standing to dictate appropriate speech.” Elon Musk’s Legal Threats Aside, The ADL Doesn’t Speak For Jews
- Robert Zimmerman: “Without question higher ups in the Biden junta have called them and demanded a copy of SpaceX’s report, and have said that no launch license will be approved until they give the okay. The launch license application and the report are likely sitting on some desk in the White House, being reviewed quite slowly and carefully by the leftist Democrat apparatchiks there, who now see Elon Musk as a political enemy whom they must squelch in every way possible.” Starship and Superheavy: Ready for Launch But Still Blocked by the White House
- “The woman had tried to stab the police officer seconds before. The video has been cut to leave out this fact.” Jerusalem: Policeman Pushes Back Female Palestinian Stabber, Propaganda Machine Edits Clip to Claim Israeli ‘Police Brutality’
* * * * *
- “A new AI App offers ‘a divine connection in your pocket.’” AI Deities – Trivializing Jesus (and Satan)
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “. . . kudos to the Washington Post for finally reporting on this. Just don’t expect anyone there or in the rest of the corporate media to blame Biden for this epic disaster.” The Nation’s Fiscal Crisis Just Got Real
- “Senator Marco Rubio’s new report looks at how men lost their economic might—and how they can regain it.” Work for Men
- “Over the past two years, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden has made numerous statements suggesting that he is a deficit hawk on par with past [legitimate] presidents such as Calvin Coolidge or Andrew Jackson.” Actually, Joe Biden Has Doubled the Deficit
- “Biden makes home ownership harder, yet brags about ‘Bidenomics.'” Biden’s Killing the American Dream of Homeownership
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The DOI is anticipated to substantiate their upcoming decision by claiming that the Trump administration’s environmental reviews of the sales were legally insufficient, Bloomberg reported.” Biden Junta Poised to Invalidate Drilling Rights Sold by Trump
- “None of America’s existing railways are built to accommodate trains moving at 200 miles per hour (mph), and the busiest Amtrak routes, located in the northeast, are encumbered by sharp turns, power lines, decrepit tunnels and bridges that deter high-speed travel, E&E News reported. The Biden [junta] has pledged to pursue high-speed rail as a major research and development opportunity to help reach his [junta’s] goal to have the U.S. economy reach net-zero carbon dioxide emissions by 2050. America’s Obsolete Infrastructure Could Derail Biden’s High-Speed Rail Dreams
- “Perhaps most telling to me are the percentage of landowners who have made conscious decisions to say, ‘No, thank you,’ to the money offered for this event because they’re not willing to trade their welfare for dollars and cents,” said Chris Nelson, a SDPUC commissioner, according to Dakota News Now. ‘No, Thank You’: Red State Regulators Reject Green Pipeline Opposed By Many Rural Landowners
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- If I were Greg Abbott, I would tell the Federal Judge to fuck the hell off and ignore the order. Time for some nullification. Does Abbott have the minerals to do this? We shall see – jjs Federal Judge Orders Texas’ Buoys Out of the Rio Grande
- “In one instance, DocGo hired over 50 unlicensed security guards for hotels housing migrants.” ‘Outstanding Concerns’: NYC Comptroller Denies City’s $432 Million Contract for Migrant Services
- “Pave over the countryside to house illegals.”(Like filling in the Bering Strait and sending the Indians back where they came from, or pave over the Sonoran Desert south of the border – jjs) A Strange Solution
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Noting once again that Federico had recommended only 105 months — less than 10 years — Hawley asked, “Do you think that that’s a sentence that does justice to his victims?” Josh Hawley Grills Biden Judicial Nominee for Going Soft on Client Convicted in Child Porn Case (Phrasing – jjs)
- “While anti-police activists and the corporate media champions such changes, residents aren’t as keen.” 521 U.S. Towns Have Disbanded Police in Recent Decades
- “RIP Beverly Hills.” Videos Show Beverly Hills Becoming a Ghost Town During Los Angeles Crime Wave
- “Attacks on natural-born women by men claiming to be women have taken place in institutions well beyond New Jersey, with British politician Rory Stewart saying that when he served as government minister responsible for prisons he received of female prison staff being raped by trans inmates, for example.” Female Prisoners Sexually Assaulted, Impregnated by ‘Trans’ Inmates
- “Prosecuting political candidates who engage in quid-pro-quo.” (Great ideas – if you had a time machine to go back at least 20 years enact and use them – jjs) Crime Solutions Worth Considering
- “St. Louis has spent $7 million on CV over the past three years, and recently provided an additional $1.9 million to contractors to continue the program for another year, the Post-Dispatch reported.” Blue City Tried to “Cure” Violence Through Community “Interrupters.” It Didn’t Go as Planned
- Lloyd Billingsley: “California governor seeks to enshrine failed gun control measures in the U.S. Constitution.” Gov. Gavin’s Gun Gambit
- “What will they want to seize next?” A “Gun Registry” is Leftist Code-Speak for Government Control of Personal Property
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “And Harvard’s score has been plummeting significantly over the years. FIRE explained that in 2020, the Ivy League institution ranked 46 out of 55 schools, in 2021, it ranked 130 out of 154 schools, and in last year, it ranked 170 out of 203 schools.” Poison Ivy: Free Speech Org FIRE Names Harvard Worst School for Free Speech in America
- Rogue journalist — and I mean that as a huge compliment — Karlyn Borysenko just spent three days “undercover at the largest socialist conference in the country” and brought back hidden audio recordings that might do Project Veritas and O’Keefe Media Group founder James O’Keefe proud. Meet the Avowed Marxist Who Decides What Books Go in Your School Library
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “In the ruling from Judge John Napper, the Superior Court of Yavapai County denied motions to dismiss a complaint filed by Restoring Integrity and Trust in Elections (RITE) against Secretary of State Adrian Fontes, a Democrat, that alleged Arizona’s Elections Procedures Manual (EPM) contains unlawful signature-match guidance. In Arizona, the EMP governs how elections are run in the state.” Court: Arizona’s Sloppy Ballot Signature Verification Guidance ‘Contradicts the Plain Language’ of State Law
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Navi Pillay, who is pursuing war crimes charges against Israel, is slated to receive the American Branch of the International Law Association’s 2023 Outstanding Achievement Award.” White-Collar Law Firms Sponsor Award for Anti-Israel UN Official
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “. . . a man called Larry Sinclair . . . claims to have had gay sex and crack cocaine with former president Barack Obama.” WATCH: Full Tucker Carlson Interview With Obama’s Alleged Gay Crack Lover
- Yeah. To minimize contact with an actual American hero and the word of God in the benediction. Biden, and everyone who supports him, can’t burn in hell fast enough to suit me – jjs) White House Claims Biden Left Medal of Honor Ceremony Early to “Minimize Contact”
- The exception, of course, being all those black and Hispanic vote counters, toilet cloggers, window tapers and poll-watcher-ejectors in the key swing states – jjs NYT: Joe Biden’s Black, Hispanic Polling Numbers Worst Since Walter Mondale in 1984
- “I hope Joe Biden is the Democrat Nominee in 2024.” Run Joe, Run!
- “The gloves are off now.” Trump’s Movement Transcends Politics
- Pfft. RINO Stooge and Fraud Pence: GOP Must Choose Between Conservatism and Populism
- “Save Amanda Gorman’s poetry, AOC’s speeches, the demagoguery of equality, entitlement, and populism.” What Democrats Would Say if They Told the Truth
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “With an estimated fortune of just under $1.7 billion, Ihor Kolomoisky is among Ukraine’s top five richest citizens. Over the weekend he was arrested by Ukraine authorities on an array of fraud and money laundering charges, at a sensitive moment the government is trying to show the world it can tackle deeply rooted corruption.” Corrupt Billionaire Behind Zelensky’s Rise to Fame and Power Arrested
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Some conservatives criticized the trip as an attempt by liberal lawmakers to hatch a global progressive movement. Ocasio-Cortez drew criticism after she called on the United States to apologize for “the harms we’ve committed through interventionist and extractive policies” in Latin America. A Wall Street Journal columnist panned the junket as a “socialist sympathy tour,” given Ocasio-Cortez’s remarks and the leftist leanings of the foreign hosts. Nazi Collaborator Soros Funded House Democrats’ ‘Socialist Sympathy Tour’ to South America, Records Show
- “This is, however, only illegal migration. A staggering 2.67 million migrants arrived in Germany in 2022, the highest number since records began in the early 1950s. Yet, that has not deterred the government from announcing new migration agreements, which expedite the application process for people from Georgia, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan, Kenya, and Morocco to move to Germany.” German Illegal Migration Soared to 15,000 in August
- “. . . And media silence.” Palestinians Killing Palestinians([Streisand singing]. . . are the luckiest people – jjs)
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- Robert Spencer: “The woke military brass could have spent less time studying Critical Race Theory and imposing it on the troops, and more time doing their actual jobs. Had they done so, they might have realized how foolish it was to leave all that materiel for the Taliban. In a healthy, functioning republic, the political and military officials responsible for what happened in Afghanistan two years ago would have been impeached or forced to resign in disgrace. But the United States is no longer a healthy, functioning republic, and so instead, they are more entrenched than ever, and the Afghan regime is increasingly rogue and dangerous. This is the world Old Joe Biden and his handlers have made.” Joe Biden’s World: Pakistan Shuts Border Crossing with Afghanistan After Guards Fire Upon Each Other
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “A spokesperson for the National Security Council said Wednesday that Biden did not agree with the guarantees asked by the detainees — such as sparing them solitary confinement and providing medical treatment for alleged abuses in CIA custody. However, sparing them the death penalty was still on the table.” Biden Rejects Some Plea Deal Conditions for 9/11 Suspects; They Cold Still Escape Death Penalty
- “China Academy of Space Technology head likens the moon to disputed territory in the South China Sea.” Taxpayer-Funded Nonprofit Publishes Scientific Journal With Blacklisted Chinese Space Agency
- Among the 300 or so appointments on hold are the Chief of Naval Operations, the Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army, and the Commandant of the U.S. Marine Corps. So Navy Secretary Carlos Del Toro, Army Secretary Christine Wormuth, and Air Force Secretary Frank Kendall wrote an op-ed in the Monday edition of the Washington Post, in which they whined, “Placing a blanket hold on all general and flag officer nominees, who as apolitical officials have traditionally been exempt from the hold process, is unfair to these military leaders and their families.” Aw, gee, that’s rough. Maybe you should have told your Lefty pals not to do it to every person President Trump tried to nominate or appoint when he was in office. New Rules Bite Brass in the Backside
- Robert Spencer: My major sin, in the eyes of those issuing the threats, is slandering Islam, which in Islamic law doesn’t mean speaking falsehoods about the religion. A manual of Islamic law, “Reliance of the Traveller,” defines “slander” as “to mention anything concerning a person that he would dislike.” Nothing is said about whether or not what is said is true — only that the person would dislike it. (Isn’t that exactly the story of the woke-sters and Leftists? – jjs) My Life on the ‘Religion of Peace’ Hit List
- “It says, ‘We’re cowards.'” Denmark’s Signal to the World
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “As a government shutdown deadline nears, Republican infighting continues.” Shutdown Season
- “Advocates argue that development in urban communities displaces the poor, but their efforts to limit building will worsen America’s housing crisis.” Anti-Gentrifiers Gone Wild
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Congress should avoid the innovation-killing habit of using Medicare drug-price cuts to fund other pet projects.” Addicted to Cuts
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The map to the right shows SLIM’s landing target on the Moon, where it will attempt a precision landing within a zone about 300 feet across.” Japan successfully launches XCRISM X-ray space telescope and SLIM lunar lander
- “The science team for Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) yesterday released an oblique image taken of India’s Vikram lander, on August 27, 2023, four days after the lander touched down about 370 miles from the south pole.” LRO takes image of Vikram on Moon
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Universally around the world we were opposed to this… and now we have the opposite.”Rand Paul: ‘Gender Affirming Surgery’ “Is a Mutilation”
- “You’re backing out, it’s unfortunate,” Singal said. ‘We’ve Got To Run’: Liberal Hosts Lose It, Hang Up On Journalist During Heated Discussion On Trans Procedures For Kids
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Daniel Greenfield: “Imagine if more conservatives were willing to take on Hollywood instead of pandering to it?” Let’s Kill Hollywood
- “The Jim Caviezel-led film, which deals with the horrors of human trafficking, attracted nearly two million viewers from Mexico City to Caracas and more during opening weekend, a press release from Angel Studios read. It comes from the same studio responsible for the popular faith-based television series The Chosen.” Sound of Freedom Dominates In 18 Latin American Countries
- “Why do the statue warriors come after some perceived villains, and not others?” The Color of Oppression and the Statues We Tear Down
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Legitimately shocking thriller keeps us guessing until the final, unsettling frame.” Why Good Boy Does What Few Films Can
- “Leftism and the decline of a civilization.” Reducing Humanity to the Status of Animals
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.