Good morning, kids. The subject for this morning’s disquisition is the concept of schadenfreude. I’m sure the more religious among us will admonish me for taking pleasure in this and that we should love our enemies. Well, in the spirit of that pious aspiration, I’ll consider my attitude as tough love.
Shivanthi Sathanandan, the second vice chairwoman of the Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party (DFL), said in a Facebook post that she was violently attacked and carjacked Tuesday in front of her two children.
Four men allegedly broke Sathanandan’s leg and beat her with their fists and guns in front of her two young children at her Minneapolis home before stealing her car and fleeing the scene, she said in the post. Sathanandan, who had previously backed efforts to reduce the police force, urged fellow Minneapolis residents to “take back” their city and prosecute violent criminals in her post following the incident.
“We need to get illegal guns off of our streets, catch these young people who are running wild creating chaos across our city and HOLD THEM IN CUSTODY AND PROSECUTE THEM,” Sathanandan wrote. . .
. . . Sathanandan had previously backed efforts in 2020 to “dismantle” the Minneapolis Police Department.
“We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department,” she wrote in 2020. “MPD has systematically failed the Black Community, they have failed ALL OF US. It’s time to build a new infrastructure that works for ALL communities. If you are still disagreeing with that BASIC FACT, I’m not sure what to say to you.”
Sathanandan thanked the Minneapolis officers who helped her after the carjacking, according to her post.
She thanked them? Really? Gee, I wonder what ex-police officer and now IMHO political prisoner Derek Chauvin has to say about that. Funny how, regardless of what you saw or thought you saw on the videotape of the arrest of the deceased deviant/miscreant Floyd, Chauvin and his fellow officers were doing exactly what this polliwog Commie would have praised them up and down for had they been Johnny-on-the-spot in her case. Or would she?
For those wholly unaware the DFL Party makes the current mainstream Democrat Party of which it is a part – and the word “mainstream” is relative considering its makeup today – seem almost Reaganite by comparison. It’s virulently anti-American commie roots go back almost 100 years. In cases like this, when Lefties are mugged by reality, figuratively and quite literally here, their Stockholm syndrome-addled little minds kick in and focus the blame on themselves as well as the usual litany of whites, Christians, Jews, capitalism and so on.
Funny how she also made a point to say they need to get “illegal guns” off the streets. That sure doesn’t follow the party line, does it? It’s legally owned firearms in the hands of responsible citizens that causes all the death and suffering. At least that’s what’s constantly belched up by the Lefty gun-grabbers. That phrase is tantamount to heresy. Too bad she missed the report about how places where the Second Amendment is respected experience low, to the point of rare, violent gun crime and gun violence. Of course, there are other cultural/societal things going on in those places that also don’t exist in the paradises on earth that are America’s Democrat-controlled and dominated inner cities that also account for the low crime rates.
In any case, what a turnaround for this dame, isn’t it? We shall see if her attitude changes once the blood dries and the swelling goes down. As for the cops, I assume perhaps that they didn’t know who she was at the time they responded. Then again, the fact that they did respond given the attitude of the citizenry in Mogadishu-apolis especially in the wake of the Floyd takedown, is interesting. The fact that that third world shit-hole has anyone left on the force is kind of shocking given the fact that they are a red nether’s breadth away at any time from suffering the same fate as Derek Chauvin for the crime of actually doing their job.
To butcher a well-known proverb, “It’s an Ilhan that blows nobody any good.” Speaking of swelling that won’t go down, we go from the land of Bro-Fos to my hometown, the rotten apple where a titanic whirlwind is being reaped con gusto:
During a townhall on the Upper West Side on Wednesday, a visibly frustrated Adams said the arrival of 110,000 border crossers and illegal aliens since the spring of last year will lead to the destruction of New York City as waves of illegal immigration have continued unabated under President Joe Biden’s watch.
“Let me tell you something New Yorkers: Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don’t see an ending to this. I don’t see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City, destroy New York City. We’re getting 10,000 migrants a month,” Adams said:
One time we were just getting Venezuela, now we’re getting Ecuador, now we’re getting Russian-speaking coming through Mexico, now we’re getting Western Africa, now we’re getting people from all over the globe have made their minds up that they’re going to come through the southern part of the border and come into New York City.[Emphasis added]
And everyone is saying, ‘It’s New York City’s problem.’ Every community in this city is going to be impacted. We have a $12 billion deficit that we’re going to have to cut every service in this city is going to be impacted. All of us. [Emphasis added]
. . . The remarks come as New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) has effectively cheered on illegal immigration to the region, suggesting repeatedly that it is a boon for employers who are looking to hire foreign workers.
Most recently, Hochul announced a workforce initiative to connect recently arrived border crossers and illegal aliens with employers.
What the story leaves out is that Adams does not look in the mirror nor to his own party for the root cause of the catastrophe. He naturally and ridiculously lashed out primarily at Greg Abbott and Ron DeSantis for exporting the results of the Biden Junta’s absolute erasure of our national sovereignty, which in point of fact is merely the culmination and logical, if not insane, conclusion of a decades-long open borders policy championed by the Left as a political/societal weapon with which to amass permanent political power by destroying our national identity, as well as on the pseudo-right to amass profits by destroying the American labor movement.
Adams and his ilk declared themselves to be “Sanctuary” cities and states where all immigrants, legal and most especially illegal, are welcome and to be treated as royalty. At the same time he and others declared anyone who opposed these polices were knuckle-dragging, heartless, xenophobic racists. So, what the fuck is his problem? You’d think he’d be kissing Abbott’s and DeSantis’ combined ass in Macy’s window for giving him exactly what he and his constituents wanted.
Eric Adams is not merely a hypocrite but he’s an ingrate. Psaki-Psircling back to dusky DFL Dimwit Shivanthi Sathanandan, she vocally seemed to do a complete 180, although an actual official mea culpa is yet to be forthcoming. And if history is a predictor, I’m not going to hold my breath, although you never know. Where is Eric Adams’ declaration that open borders and amnesty must end?
For sure, I’m not going to hold my breath waiting for that one, because along with abortion, open borders is an absolute Leftist sacrament. To go against that would be political death, at least for this current incarnation of the Democrat Party.
The late film producer Don Simpson once quipped, “In Hollywood, it’s not how you play the game, it’s how you place the blame.” This is exactly what Adams and others in his position are doing. For anyone to engage in self-analysis and criticism and to admit that they were wrong is a big deal. This applies by orders of magnitude when it comes to someone’s world view, especially politics. Now, apply that to Democrats and Leftists and you can really see the difficulty, if not impossibility, of the situation.
For now, enjoy your schaden-boner.
UPDATE: Many commenters are making a rather compelling case that something seems very wrong about the Shivanthi Sathanandan carjacking, to the point of claiming it to have been faked. I have to say that in re-reading the story and looking at the photo, you might have a point. That said, it makes zero sense when you compare it to other faked crimes like Jussie Smollett, at least in terms of the political messaging. Still, it does serve as a political foil for my commentary, and I do stand by what I wrote, at least in that regard.
As Trump might say, we’ll have to wait and see.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “This term’s blockbuster case about fishery regulation will bear also on the underpinning of the administrative state.” Will the Supreme Court Trim Chevron’s Sails?
- “Any futurist prediction will only amount an approximation of reality. The actual tech advances may be less important than the psychological impact of the vision itself. Well-armed and all-too-human technocrats can subdue a population—or initiate genocide—on the basis of a cultural myth. No self-aware robots are required. We may never see a flying car, but if you step out of line, you might see a weaponized drone swarm.” Devotees of Transhumanist Ideology are Prepared to “Wipe Out the Human Species” (They should all commit suicide and show us how it’s done – jjs)
- “It should be noted that this situation is why a cashless society that relies on digital currency is doomed to be a massive failure. Cash is king. Don’t let them convince you otherwise unless you want to be trapped with no way to pay for what you need, no way to access your funds, and no one answering the ‘customer service’ line.” Worldwide Cyber Attack? Outage of Payment Processing Affecting Square, CashApp, Apple Pay, and More
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “The ‘documents that weren’t’ provide more evidence that Attorney General Merrick Garland misled Congress.” FOIA Turns Up Zilch on the ‘Full Authority’ Garland Claims He Gave Weiss Over Hunter Biden
- Margot Cleveland Part Deux: “While David Weiss promised to indict Hunter Biden, that he hasn’t already suggests Special Counsel Weiss will be just as soft as U.S. Attorney Weiss.”While Weiss Pinky Swears He’ll Indict Soon, Hunter Biden Claims Cushy Gun Deal Still Grants Immunity
- Daniel Greenfield: “Did the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] son hope to make billions by bringing China into Ukraine?” Hunter Biden’s China-Ukraine Axis
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Will he take the fall?” What Game is Hunter Playing?
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “I have been stripped, stripped of virtually every defense by the court and yet there is some defense left and the reality here is the government has not proved his case,” Navarro told the press outside the D.C. federal courthouse prior to the jury reaching a verdict on Thursday. “Please understand that the Biden-weaponized Department of Justice is the biggest law firm in the world. That’s what I’m fighting against. Ex Trump Advisor Peter Navarro Found Guilty of Contempt of Congress
- Well, Fani. Why don’t you just fling an indictment at Jim Jordan? – jjs Fulton County Update: Judge ‘Skeptical’ of October Trial Date, Fani Willis Accuses Jim Jordan of Obstructing Prosecution
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The BLM rioters are super duper special like [Chinese] COVID. Gotta treat them different than anyone else!” DOJ Crushes J6 Defendants, Excuses BLM Rioters Since ‘a Riot is the Language of the Unheard’
- “Surprise: An Update to the 2021 Loudon School Board Saga Reveals an Atty. Gen. Double Standard.” Merrick Garland and the Love Warriors
- “We are faced with a totalitarian cancer that will have to be confronted and defeated at every level.” (Open to all suggestions, Newt. Except for “vote harder” – jjs) Newt Gingrich Essay: American Despotism
- “The Florida-based Moms for Liberty launched in 2021 after COVID restrictions paused typical schooling and moved education behind masks or online. The results for students caught in the pandemic were disastrous as mental health issues jumped and test scores slumped.” Moms For Liberty Promises Legal Action Over SPLC ‘Hate And Extremism’ Report
- “Unlike allegations made against Clarence Thomas, a look into Stephen Engelberg’s career finds decades of allegations tied directly to his work.” ProPublica Editor-In-Chief Who Stirred Up Clarence Thomas Smears Built His Career On False Insinuations
- “When the government throws into prison a man who dressed up as the nation’s first president and peacefully entered the U.S. Capitol, the symbolism is impossible to ignore.”Ruling Regime Locks Up George Washington
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The government may not play favorites in a public forum—permitting some messages and prohibiting others,” Rao continued. It’s refreshing for a court in the headquarters of selective justice to make such a common-sense statement. It shouldn’t be revolutionary, but these days it is. D.C. Court Sides With Pro-Life ‘Vandals’
- David Harsanyi: “Spare us the indignation.” Tucker’s Interview With Obama Accuser Follows The Media’s Standard For Covering Sex Scandals
- According to an America First Legal statement, “Meta Platforms, Inc., known as Meta, is the parent company of Facebook and Instagram. Meta was producing a TV commercial with the ad agency BBDO and the production company Something Ideal, Inc. Each of these entities allegedly conspired and agreed to enter into agreements to hire only BIPOC individuals (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) solely based on race and sex for leadership positions—regardless of qualifications—on the film set through a program that AICP created called ‘Double the Line.’” ‘Twisted, Woke’ Racism – Facebook & Hollywood Face New Suit For Race Based Hiring
- “No potentate or nepo baby can build walls high enough to fend off the murderous take.Musk’s Digital Leviathan
- “I don’t know if there’s a way to ditch the spyware and get some of our privacy back, but I do know this much: I’m ditching streaming music in my Jeep and going back to my old-school iPod — the one with the clickwheel and no internet connection.” Spyware on Wheels: Your Car Reports on Your Activities, Even Those in the Back Seat
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Mortgage applications have reached their lowest level since 1996, showing a fall in demand for new houses, while inventories have yet to recover since the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic, indicating a lack of supply. “When you go from record low mortgage rates to levels that we haven’t seen for almost 20 years, you destroy both the demand and supply,” Mohamed Aly El-Erian, an economist and chief economic advisor at Allianz, told CNBC in August. There’s a Huge Warning Sign That the Housing Market Could be Headed for Trouble
- “Other notable July deficits were recorded with the European Union ($17.3 billion) and Mexico ($12.8 billion).” (Bidenomics, baby, FTW! – jjs) U.S. Trade Deficit with World Up 1.3 Billion in July – Deficit with China Alone Up $1.2 Billion
- That would be the inflation that Joey and your party caused and exacerbated in the first place, Chris – jjs Van Hollen: People Think Biden’s Policies Hurt Economy Because They’re Dealing with “Lingering Impact” of Inflation
- “The higher levels of spending, and the borrowing undertaken to support it, risk creating a self-perpetuating inflation-deficit spiral. One of the drivers of higher spending is higher interest rates on federal debt. Government spending on interest is up $136 billion, or 23 percent. Those debt payments become income for holders of Treasuries, fueling inflation. The higher inflation means the Fed has to raise rates more or keep them higher for longer, which means spending on the debt stays higher for longer.” (In other words, Chris Van Hollen should choke on a bag of dicks – jjs) Bidenomics Is Creating a Debt-Inflation Spiral
- “Can we really eliminate poverty?” Prager-U Video: Who Wouldn’t Want Universal Basic Income?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Department of Interior’s scrapping of the leases comes after the Biden administration disappointed environmental groups earlier this year by approving the Willow oil project in the petroleum reserve, a massive project by ConocoPhillips Alaska that could produce up to 180,000 barrels of oil a day on Alaska’s petroleum-rich North Slope. Protections are proposed for more than 20,000 square miles (51,800 square kilometers) of land in the reserve in the western Arctic.” Biden Junta Cancels Remaining Oil and Gas Leases in Alaska’s Arctic Refuge
- “Biden-backed Proterra canceled repair negotiations with city’s transportation agency following bankruptcy.” Philly Bet Big on Biden’s Favorite Electric Bus Company. Now It Stands To Lose Millions.
- “Anybody who builds giant windmills in the Gulf of Mexico can quite foreseeably be made very sad when a big hurricane comes through.” Replacing Offshore Oil With Offshore Wind Is Biden-Level Stupid
- Clarice Feldman: “Indications are that most people are no longer falling for this. True, the American Congress has supinely gone along with subsidizing inefficient and expensive alternatives to conventional energy production, but as people here and in Europe are experiencing the actual costs of indulging this make-believe, it is becoming ever more difficult for governments the world over to continue to manipulate and make more costly this critical need – energy – that capitalism provides so cheaply and abundantly.” The ‘Climate Change’ Crew’s Frivolous Lawfare
- “Energy companies, backed by police, will have ‘reasonable force’ power of entry to invade people’s homes to install smart meters.Those who refuse to comply with ‘net zero’ restrictions could be locked up for a year.” Knock Knock, It’s the Green Police
- All the ‘climate change catastrophe’ pseudo-science falls apart on this one basic truth.” The Earth Has No Average Temperature
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Let me tell you something New Yorkers: Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don’t see an ending to this. I don’t see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City, destroy New York City. We’re getting 10,000 migrants a month.”Mayor Eric Adams Declares Illegal Immigration ‘Will Destroy’ NYC: ‘It’s Going to Come to Your Neighborhoods’ (If you replace the words “illegal immigration” with “Democrat leftist control,” you get the same thing – jjs)
- “Under Mayorkas’ leadership as DHS secretary, cartels have gained more control over the southern border and smuggled more individuals and contraband across it, according to the report. The first phase of House Homeland Security Chairman Mark Green’s probe focused on Mayorkas’ alleged “dereliction” of his duty as secretary of DHS.” House Committee Says Mayorkas ‘Enriched the Cartels’ After Second Phase of Republican-Led Investigation
- “When will Texas assert its sovereignty, truly safeguard its citizens, and protect its interests?” Texas Grassroots: Ahead of the Curve on Texas Border Security
- Just as he was turning his wife around . . . – jjs Honduran Man Granted Asylum Accused Of Assault, Murder In Two States
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- In the trade, this is what we refer to as “karma.” Good and hard, lady – jjs ‘Prosecute Them’: Dem Who Backed Efforts To ‘Dismantle’ Police Says She Was Carjacked in Front of Her Kids
- “Woke D.A.s have used racial and economic justice rhetoric to justify their lenient actions, even though the poor and minorities are often the hardest hit by retail crime. These D.A.s have been aided in their efforts by leftists like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who portray the U.S. as a Dickensian dystopia where shoplifters are justified to feed their families.” Crime Is Another Leftist Policy Threatening Small Businesses
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- A peer-reviewed study published by the Multi-disciplinary Digital Publishing Institute (MDPI) in May found that people injected with two or more doses of mRNA-based Covid vaccines had “abnormally high levels of IgG4,” linked to “a group of fibroinflammatory diseases that affect a variety of tissues resulting in tumor-like effect and/or organ dysfunction.” Megyn Kelly Regrets Chinese COVID Shot, Confirming Autoimmune Condition
- “Robert Zimmerman: “‘Governor Mills ordered employers to deny all religious exemptions and ignore the federal employment law known as Title VII.’ . . . The highlighted sentence in the quote provides a perfect window into the mindset of today’s Democrats: They are above the law and can ignore it at their whim in order to viciously squash any opposition.” Judge to Blacklisting Maine Governor: The Lawsuit Against Your Chinese COVID Jab Mandate Will Continue
- Richard Fernandez: “Historically, the profit motive and military/strategic necessity have overthrown more shibboleths than most everything else combined,” I observed. Reality is a better teacher than authority. The speed at which we learn and our ability to constantly re-examine our assumptions may be the most important intellectual attribute of all. The next time we come up against the unknown, we should be more careful about our assumptions.Navigating Terra Incognita
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “As the summer fades into fall and the kids return to school, all is not well.” Schools of the State
- “Our Schoolchildren are Jeopardized.” (The brainwashing is the real killer-diller – jjs)Biden’s Border Chaos Damages America’s Schools
- “Why it matters: Houston’s public schools are lagging far behind those in the rest of the state in reading and math scores. The state’s intervention aims to reverse that trend, and if the effort is successful, it will provide a blueprint for struggling schools in Texas and elsewhere.”FACT CHECK: Is the Abbott Administration Closing Libraries as Part of Its Houston Public School Revamp?
- “The ruling is seen as a travesty to many of its citizens living in the second-largest Catholic country in the world, in which nearly 80 percent of Mexicans identify as Catholic.” Mexico Supreme Court Decriminalizes Abortion Nationwide
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “The 2022 elections in Arizona were fraught with accusations of voter fraud and mismanagement by then Secretary of State Katie Hobbs – herself a candidate for governor. Kari Lake, the Republican gubernatorial, argued at the time that many voter signatures were verified by election officials with no observers present. Lake was defeated by Hobbs by less than 20,000 votes. In the Arizona Attorney General race, Republican candidate Abraham Hamadeh was defeated his Democrat opponent by only 280 votes.” Court Rules AZ Used Illegal Signature-Verification in Elections
- “WEC has failed in this most basic duty by allowing the National Form to be used in Wisconsin where WEC has never actually [prescribed] its use,” Maxwell wrote. Court: Wisconsin’s Unauthorized Use Of Federal Voter Registration Form Violates State Law
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “At the end of the day, Ken Paxton’s team only needs to persuade two to four jurors to beat the impeachment.” Despite Media Pearl-Clutching, Paxton Has a Clear Path to Beating Impeachment
- Robert Spencer: “On June 19, 2021, Biden told reporters: “I’ll take your questions, and as usual, folks, they gave me a list of the people I’m going to call on.” Then in June 2022, according to Fox, “reporters captured a cheat sheet at a White House meeting with cabinet members detailing specific instructions for the president. ‘YOU enter the Roosevelt Room and say hello to participants,’ the first bullet point read. ‘YOU take YOUR seat.’” Amid all that, what’s a photoshopped picture or two? Do you love Old Joe yet? Wow, Biden Looks Great! Thanks, Photoshop!
- “Would you give this grandpa a high-stress job for six more years?” CNN’s Van Jones Mocks Biden
- “Polling finds even Democrats think the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] is too old to run again.” Democrats Prepare to Turn on Biden
- “Among the 10 least-conservative states — when it comes to how Republican lawmakers actually vote — were Mississippi, Wyoming, South Dakota, and Idaho.” Dem Lawmakers Vote For Leftism In Lockstep, While Republicans Routinely Abandon Conservatism, Analysis Finds
- Deroy Murdock: “Democrats deny elections — it’s a First Amendment right.” Dem Ploys to Deny, Overturn GOP Presidential Wins Revealed in New Trump Ad
- “So Cornel West is digging his own grave here by playing into the ‘white supremacy’ narrative. It’s not appealing to anyone with common sense outside of a very narrow sliver of the electorate, but more importantly, it’s a vicious lie propagated by technocrats to keep the population forever divided while the ruling class slips out of the back door with all of the cash.” Cornel West Glitches Out in DISASTER Interview
- Douglas Murray actually tempers his Trump aversion and gets it mostly right on this, except for the fact that he ignores the salient point that Pence is just a Uniparty stooge and that there is in fact a Uniparty in the first place. Still, worth the read – jjs Pence Can’t Turn the Clock Back on the Republican Party
- “The alternative is really just a look-a-like in Cornyn or Thune. My understanding is that Thune is likely to really inherit the McConnell infrastructure and he seems to be the one that is likely to get it. At some point when McConnell does leave in some form or fashion, I don’t think Cornyn is without a shot. I think he has a chance but I don’t see anybody else. I don’t see a viable outsider alternative coming into play.” Here Is Who Will Likely Replace McConnell as GOP Senate Leader
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “People should expect more conflicts to break out.” World War III Has Already Started Declares Ukrainian Security Chief
- “A look at Ukraine from up close tells us a lot that’s not being reported in the news.” The Long Term Payback from the Ukraine War
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Due to their immense following, one of those two women will likely be Mexico’s next president, making it the first time in the country’s history that a woman leads the nation.”Mexico Selects Two Women as Candidates for Historic Presidential Election
- “. . . the claims, which were presented by Iran’s state-controlled media without evidence, indicate the Iranian regime may be seeking to use the U.S. government as a scapegoat before the ongoing protest movement launches a new wave of demonstrations to bring down the hardline Islamic government, according to one former Pentagon adviser.” Iran Claims To Bust US-Backed Network Fostering Anti-Regime Riots
- Fred Fleitz: “IAEA Report Proves Secret Biden Nuclear Deal with Iran is a Fraud.” New Biden Nuke Deal is a Farce and Emboldens Iran
- “Assuming the friendship of ‘the world’s largest democracy’ is a dangerous misconstrual.”Otto Von Bharat
- “While Sarkozy says he disagrees with the contention itself, he defended it from being labelled ‘extremist,’ and criticized the French political elite who argue that populist politician Éric Zemmour or Marine Le Pen’s National Rally political party are not a part of the Republic’s political mainstream.” Ex French Prez Sarkozy Says ‘Great Replacement’ Isn’t ‘Far-Right Idea’ (Because it’s an actual Leftist program – jjs)
- “’Save our democracy’ has become nothing but a dog-whistle.” Germany’s Government to Ban Opposing Political Party, Too?
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “The key strategic question for the United States.” Afghanistan Failed the ‘Freedom Agenda’
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Tuberville is protesting a Pentagon policy he believes is inconsistent with the spirit, if not the letter, of the law, but “for that he was accused by the secretary of the United States Navy of aiding and abetting communists,” Lee said in a floor speech. “These are not fighting words, these words are tantamount to an accusation of treason,” Lee said, referring to Del Toro’s remarks. “These are not appropriate. These are way over the line.” ‘Accusation of Treason’: GOP Sen. Mike Lee Torches Secretary of the Navy for Attacking Tommy Tuberville
- “Sen. Tuberville’s showdown with the Pentagon is a blow struck not only for the pro-life movement, but also for legislative oversight.” Coach Courageous
- My alma mater is offering classes in “Gender and Sexuality Studies” and “Latinx Studies,” which provide no leadership lessons and sow the seeds of division in the Navy. Naval Academy Boosting Midshipmen Training – in Gender and Sexuality Studies
- “As the U.S. faces a growing list of troubles overseas, even Democrats worry an aging Biden isn’t up to the challenge.” Is Biden ‘National Security Threat’? Majority Says Yes: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “The only ‘religion’ whose clerics have set out rules governing sex with animals.” Migrant in Germany Caught on Tape Raping Pony
- “Can you guess why?” Swedish Women Warned Not to Wear Expensive Jewelry
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “On September 3, 2023 Ingenuity successfully completed its 57th flight on Mars, traveling 713 feet for two minutes and nine seconds. As noted at the tweet at the link, the helicopter has now accumulated more than 100 minutes of flight time.” Ingenuity flies on, completing its 57th flight
- “It appears that the upper management at Blue Origin has finally realized that a large Human Resource (HR) department contributes no real productive quality to a company, and in fact usually acts to reduce the company’s productive capabilities. According to reports from some company employees, it has begun to downsize this division.” Targeted layoffs at Blue Origin
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “It’s only with the help of outside, nationally-funded groups like HRC that this radical amendment has a shot at passing.” Pro-Trans Group Links Ohio Amendment To ‘LGBT Rights,’ Confirming Conservative Warnings It Will Let Kids Get Sterilizing Surgeries
- “The timing of the vote already may have been in the pipeline, but the vote to introduce Transgender History Month starting in 2024 clashed with the increased pushback by parents who are tired of the trans-washing of school curricula, Dodger games, retail stores, and everything in between.” On the Same Day California Democrats Named August ‘Trans History Month,’ They Passed a Bill to Make Parents History
- “The destructive transgender fad shows no sign of abating in California, but as school resumes, resistance is mounting.” Bad Trans-Actions
- “The school’s admin allegedly told Russell she is ‘filled with hate.'” ‘Burned at the Stake’: Lax Coach At Uber-Liberal Oberlin College Targeted Over Trans Athlete Stance
- “Department of Education delays Proposed Rule likely mandating male participation in women’s sports; this is a win for women’s sports, and those who opposed it, including the Equal Protection Project.” Biden Delays “Gender Identity” Title IX School Sports Change After Intense Opposition, Including By Equal Protection Project
- “The only thing worse than a hippie is an identity-based hippie. It’s bad enough the music sucks, but to sing to children about the facts of life being a myth proves a level of mental illness that I’ll never comprehend.” The Bearded Lady? ‘Early Childhood Music Specialist’ Sings to Kids About Gender Being a ‘Myth’
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Canada warns 2SLGBTQI+ persons about traveling outside of Canada – especially in the United States.” Trans Travel Guide
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Just crack a window a little bit, and you maybe understand why people would — you have to try to understand why half the country is looking to Donald Trump as some sort of savior.”Bill Maher to MSNBC’s Ari Melber: ‘Try to Understand Why’ So Many Support Trump
- “Gates – one of the world’s most infamous globalists – also bought up 3.76 percent of Heineken Holding NV in February.” Bill Gates is Bailing Out Bud Light?
- The company amended its lawsuit to drop other claims that it made in the case, including that the state “breached the company’s contractual rights, took property without compensation and violated its due process rights in a yearlong dispute over a special tax district that includes Disney World,” according to Bloomberg News. Disney Drops ‘All But Free Speech Claim’ In Federal Lawsuit Against DeSantis: Report
- “This is not an SNL skit.” Country Club Hosts “Let’s Play at Being Poor” Event for Rich, Bored Chicago Housewives
- “He’s exceptionally informed, despises cultural Marxism, and started a ‘Freedom Party.’”Tremendously Likable Villain in the Newest James Bond Novel Steals the Spotlight
HITHER & YON
- “An apartment fire prompts some difficult questions.” Fiery, But Mostly Peaceful
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.