Good morning, kids. So Kevin McCarthy pulled the trigger, or appears to be about to pull the trigger, and instigate the impeachment process against spurious “president” and genuine kohlrabi-in-chief Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants. While he is probably the most corrupt individual to occupy the White House (if you exclude the Clintons) with crimes that go beyond mere graft but literally selling out the national security of the nation to its greatest geopolitical enemies, I’d bet every last dime I have – losing value almost as fast as Joey is losing brain cells – that neither he, nor anyone in his family will ever have to face a judge let alone do one second of serious prison time. If there were any real justice in this world, he’d have a date with the hangman for what he’s done. And the hangman would be a busy boy because the Bidens would have plenty of company from the D.C. set.
Alas, that’s a dream. Back down here on Earth, we’re talking impeachment which is only a political process at the end of the day. It was supposed to be a very rare and solemn procedure but given the debasement and corruption of our government, it’s merely a sort of clown show/kabuki theater, really. That said, this process has become quite instructive and eye-opening regarding the GOP. Not for anyone who is a regular reader and commenter at this site, of course. For this alone, it’s good that McCarthy is moving forward.
Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) cautioned House Republicans not to pursue an impeachment inquiry of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, which he sees as “unlikely to be successful in the Senate,” while House Minority Whip John Thune (R-SD) indicated he was not keen on an impeachment investigation being tied to negotiations around government funding. . .
. . . “Since they got the majority, they got the chairmen of the various committees, they could do all of that now without going to a formal inquiry,” Cornyn told the Hill. “Members of the House don’t really care what I think. All I can tell you, it’s unlikely to be successful in the Senate.”
“Rather than doing something they know is unlikely to end the way they would like, maybe they want to emphasize other things,” he added.
While Thune did not advocate against an impeachment inquiry, he indicated he would be opposed to one being tied to talks around government funding as a shutdown looms with funding set to expire on September 30. . .
. . . One leadership member who was vocal in backing McCarthy’s move is Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY), who chairs the Senate Republican Conference. He told Punch Bowl News Tuesday he supported the House’s effort to “untangle this web of corruption that we’ve seen coming out of this [junta] and specifically the Biden family.”
John Barasso hasn’t exactly been a stalwart defender of the Constitution and a fierce warrior against Leftism but he’s right. Regardless of the uselessness of the proceedings in either truly punishing Biden or removing him from office since even if Biden were impeached, the Democrat majority in the Senate would not vote to convict (wouldn’t it be funny if the brain damaged Fetterman and Feinstein voted with the GOP?!), at least the proceedings would get the crimes out in the open. That is of course if the media even carries the hearings. Meh, they’d have Banjo Boy/Intern-Killer Scarborough and his concubine Mitzi Baryshnikov yelling over the video of the hearings.
Psaki-psircling back, the reaction by the GOP is the real story here. Much as I loathe the Democrats, the only thing I am envious about them is their absolute lockstep opposition, regardless of if they are on the winning end of things or not. Meh, what’s to be jealous. What this also demonstrates is that the GOP is NOT an opposition party. They are a sham party of corporatist/globalist stooges. Cornyn and Thune are the supposed successors to glitching Mitch McChi-Com. Cornyn though is a known commodity, mostly for his repulsiveness and so the likely heir will be Thune. He’s a nebbish nobody except for the fact that he is a lockstep bootlicker of Yertle, and will no doubt continue to pretend to oppose the dismantling of America to ensure his and his allies place at the trough. They can all drop dead as far as I’m concerned.
The Wisconsin Republican Party, even in my relatively short period of closely tracking politics, has transformed from being an effective, grassroots-driven political machine that brought about some positive reforms, such as many of Scott Walker’s policies, while coexisting with the Southeastern Wisconsin establishment, to a downtrodden group of Trump-hating establishmentarians who say one thing, but do another. With Robin Vos, Speaker of the Wisconsin State Assembly, in the most powerful Republican statewide position since Tony Evers took over the governorship in 2019, the party has had its ass handed to it by Democrats on multiple fronts. It appears to specialize in snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Yes, you may be thinking the same thing I’m thinking. Why would a party oppose the man who is the only presidential nominee from that party to win their state since 1984?
Deep down inside, you know the answer. That is because it’s a big club, and you ain’t in it, and neither are your choices for any positions of influence within your wing of the Uniparty, whether that comes down to Adam Steen, Tim Ramthun, Leah Vukmir, James Tesauro, or anyone else in the Badger State who is tired of the same old nonsense. . .
. . . While I had mentioned former Governor Walker in a positive light at the beginning of this piece, he also had a few key fumbles in his tenure as Wisconsin’s chief executive. Not only did he limp away after Milwaukee worked its overtime magic in the 2018 gubernatorial election with nary a fight, he also signed a bill that created the Wisconsin Elections Commission in 2015. Wolfe became the administrator of that radioactive organization in 2019, and presided over the 2020 debacle, which showed a stout Trump lead for the duration of the actual Election Night, which faded away gradually before imploding in one massive 3:45 AM ballot dump that went 85% for Joe Biden, and oh, what do you know, no more votes to count, have a nice day!
Wisconsin was called for Biden when America woke up November 4, 2020, along with neighboring Michigan, which fell in the same manner. As predicted, with Wolfe’s reign now in jeopardy, the regime-defending media have circled the wagons. Democracy Docket, realizing the game is up, magnified the voices of Democrat leadership, who not so surprisingly oppose the move and in strokes of irony, decry it as illegal, as if those who suffered blatantly illegal pushes for mail-in ballots in response to a man-made pandemic should suddenly find a conscience and back down.
All politics, as they say, is local. And the club that we ain’t in reaches all the way from the grassroots right to D.C. The author does go on to give some hope that Wisconsin might actually turn the tide or at least have a shot at resisting what is likely to be a repeat of 2020 in that the national election here will be stolen yet again in 2024. And with this Janet Prostitutkovich now giving the state’s supreme court a leftist majority, perhaps we have no shot at all unless there is an overwhelming turnout to beat the cheat. But even still, with the rule of law now a banana republic farce, any cause for hope is probably a pipe dream.
Yesterday, Bloomberg published a report highlighting new details (and therefore additional fallout), of the years-long drastic population shifts from blue hellscapes to red havens; from the article:
Rural America is booming, but the population growth that’s boosting local economies is also putting a strain on everything from schools to housing and roads.
The influx — which started during the pandemic — has continued even as Covid restrictions have lifted. The latest government data released just last month points to a second year of increases in 2022 after years of declines.
…The number of people living in non-metro areas outgrew the urban population for the first time in three decades in 2021, and the rural population expanded again last year.
For the first time in 30 years, more people are living in “rural” areas than in “urban” areas… and we all know exactly why.
The modern Democrat party has itself undergone a dramatic transformation; having abandoned all pretenses of being a patriotic and pro-American apparatus, its politicians now openly scorn the ordinary people they once claimed to represent. The “green” agenda of the Democrats demands the destruction of the oil, coal, and natural gas energy sectors and poof! There goes millions of American jobs. They beat the little guy into enslavement with exorbitant taxes and burdensome regulations. They pour hundreds of billions of dollars into Ukraine’s coffers, and toss pennies at Maui. They turn away American children from public school to make room for the masses of illegal aliens—honestly though, this betrayal is just as well.
The writers of the article note that the relocation of denizens from the city to the country is “putting a strain on everything” but especially, the people forced to absorb these blue refugees. They write that the “trend is sparking resentment as house prices rise” stating that the “top 10 rural counties” that have experienced the highest influx of blue refugees have seen home prices soar by “more than 40% over the past three years.” But, it’s also fostering animus in another way too: these blue refugees are bringing their blue politics with them . . .
. . . We’ve been told that the people fleeing the Democrat strongholds of California, Illinois, and New York are conservatives, but I’ve long argued that that’s not quite the case. As a general rule, these blue refugees fall into one of two camps. They’re either hardcore and impressively empty-headed leftists who can’t understand why homes have become so unaffordable or traffic so bad; or they’re traditional conservative Democrats, who just aren’t radical leftists. But they are not, as a whole, solid and principled constitutionalists, and when they arrive at a place with a functioning society and civic sanity, it provides them with the latitude to still vote Democrat.
Ugh. I live in a mid-sized burg that I used to consider solidly blue-collar and working class, yet in just the year since I moved (I’ve been coming here for many years for holidays and such), I’ve noticed a marked increase in the number of BMWs, Mercedes, Audis and other luxury-type vehicles gaining on the usual GM models and pick-up trucks that are “normal” for this area, at least in my view. The idea that I left NYC only to land in a town destined to become another Madison or Chicago is something much too frightening to even consider. And yet, the possibility exists.
The greatest reason for the existential threat to America posed by the woke/the progressive/the Left is that liberals vote for them.
If liberals voted for their values, the Left-wing destruction of every American institution — the American Medical Association and medical profession generally; the universities, high school and elementary schools; and the military, among many others — could not happen.
This is the American tragedy in a nutshell: The Left votes its values. The Right votes its values. Liberals do not vote their values. Liberalism has almost nothing in common with leftism, yet virtually every liberal votes for the Left. . .
. . . One is that the average liberal has no idea what the Left is doing to the country. Whenever I relate a left-wing action or position to liberal friends or relatives, they almost all say, “That’s crazy,” and thereby dismiss the action or position as that of a handful of weirdos. Most liberals have no idea what leftists are doing to deprive children of their sexual innocence: Ask any liberal in your life if they know what “Drag Queen Story Hour” is, or that professors have to take oaths committing themselves to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to obtain or retain employment. In fact, I suspect few liberals even know what “DEI” stands for. Liberals read only The New York Times or The Washington Post or some other major urban newspaper and they only watch CNN and listen to NPR. Therefore, liberals know almost nothing about the Left.
The second reason is most liberals have chosen to believe that the Democratic Party is still the party of John F. Kennedy. They are fooling themselves. It is the party of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, George Soros and teachers unions.
The third reason is liberals have been brainwashed from their youth to believe that Republicans represent “the rich” and that “Right” is synonymous with “fascist.” The opposite is true: it is the Democratic Party they reflexively vote for that represents the interests of the wealthy and that is stealthily and steadily imposing fascism — the merger of state and corporate power.
I think he actually makes some valid points here. Many people who are not totally brainwashed Marxists are stuck in the past and in an old way of thinking where the stereotypes Prager points out are accepted beliefs, almost to the point of being articles of faith. That’s why the Democrats put Biden up there instead of Bernie Sanders. Most Dems look at Biden and think it’s the 1970s or 80s. Yet, when all this radicalism causes the world to crash in on them, they still blame Trump and the rest of us. If the minds of people that you think are at least somewhat reasonable are unreachable, then we’ve got big troubles, my friends.
Then again, maybe unlike with past waves of “locusts,” the times and situations causing them to flee are different; exponentially worse at every level than before. Is it putting hope over experience? Probably. But I need some small shred of hope to cling to to stop me from slitting my wrists.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Jack Posobiec: ” . . .Danelo Cavalcante is a perfect microcosm of the anarcho-tyranny that reigns in Joe Biden’s America, where criminals can crabwalk out of prison in full view of their captors, where vigilantism has replaced the underfunded and underappreciated police, and where our so-called “leaders” have more sympathy for convicted murderers than they do for their butchered victims and the traumatized children left in their wake. If there can be said to be an upside to this stabbing enthusiast remaining at large, therefore, it is this: the longer he remains free, the more knives will be out for the policies – and party – that turned him loose on this country.” Danelo Cavalcante is a Symbol of Biden’s America
- “Government-sanctioned fake news might just paralyze you in the shower.” The CDC: Fantasy, Make-Believe and Lies
- “Some speculation exists that Democrats would ignite a major war with Russia to impose martial law and suspend elections.” Will Democrats False Flag Us into a War with Russia?
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Finally, McCarthy said — likely in reference to the Justice Department’s handling of its investigation of Hunter Biden, “Despite the serious allegations, it appears that the president’s family has been offered special treatment by Biden’s own administration — treatment that [they] not otherwise would have received if they were not related to the [so-called quote-unquote “president”].” Kevin McCarthy Lays Out Evidence in Decision to Launch Biden Impeachment Inquiry
- Michael Goodwin: “The role of the opposition party is to oppose, not to surrender to the White House, especially a corrupt one. And it’s long past time for Republicans to play hardball because it’s the only game Democrats understand.” (Nothing will come of it, but we’ll see if it’s still a necessary political move – jjs) Time to Stop Joe Biden’s Power Play to Protect Himself and His Family
- Your GOP, ladies and gentlemen. Fighting for truth, justice and the American way with every ounce of their strength!!! Fuck them all to Hell. At times they’re more loathsome than the Democrats- jjs Top McConnell Ally John Cornyn Warned House Against Impeachment Inquiry, Barrasso Backs McCarthy
- Barrasso was the only Republican in leadership who backed McCarthy’s efforts, telling the publication that it was important for the House to “untangle this web of corruption that we’ve seen coming out of this administration and specifically the Biden family. Senate Minority Whip John Thune (R-SD) distanced himself from the impeachment inquiry, saying that the Senate needed to focus on “keeping the trains running.” (Where? To East Palestine or the FEMA camps? – jjs) Senator Barrasso Only GOP Leader To Back McCarthy Launching Impeachment Inquiry Into Biden
- “Hunter Biden’s legal team is engaged in a brazen effort to intimidate and harass the brave Internal Revenue Service (IRS) whistleblowers who exposed numerous apparent irregularities in the Department’s investigation of Hunter Biden,” the letter said. GOP Investigators Probe Alleged Effort By Hunter Biden’s Lawyers To Punish IRS Whistleblowers
- Meh, he plunged his fingers into a 12-year-old’s panties – jjs Report: Joe Biden ‘Plunged into Sadness and Frustration’ About Potential Hunter Indictment
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “In our criminal justice system, the process is the punishment.” Greetings From the Fulton County Special Purpose Grand Jury
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “When Yoder arrived, the worst protests had ended, and the Capitol police had already opened the doors and were letting people quietly walk through the building. But he was part of a protest against Joe Biden, the Washington ruling class, and its control of the Federal government, and that could not be allowed, even though he was dressed as George Washington.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Innocent Man Sentenced to One Year in Prison for Appearing as George Washington in the Capitol on January 6
- “Kelly recently sentenced former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio to a record-high 22 years in prison over the Capitol riot.” (There was no riot! It was a Democrat false-flag op – jjs)InfoWars Host Owen Shroyer Sentenced to 60 Days Prison Over Capitol “Riot”
- “They weren’t trying to get the truth,” Tarrio continued. “They were trying to coerce me into signing something that’s not true.” (Somewhere in hell, Lavrenty Beria’s jaw dropped – jjs) Enrique Tarrio: Feds Tried to ‘Coerce Me’ into Implicating Donald Trump
- “Translation: We need to kill democracy in order to save it.” Meathead Reiner Reveals What Democrats Really Mean By ‘Threats To Democracy’
- “Enforcing woke compliance.” Techno Tyranny
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The Fox former has floated that Donald Trump will be assassinated, while Russian television has warned Carlson is also in lethal danger.” Tucker Carlson and a Coming “Hot War?”
- “Parents from Georgia to Alaska have similarly been shut down at school board meetings for being too vulgar when they read straight from the books available to their children.”Twitter Throttles Account Exposing The Obscene Books Libraries Give Kids
- “Musk revealed last week that CNN’s report was wrong.” CNN’s Fake Jake Tapper: Musk Should Face ‘Repercussions’ for ‘Sabotaging’ Ukrainian Attack on Crimea
- “Despite backlash over his comments, Obeidallah doubled down in a Substack article, arguing that Trump dying in prison would ‘send a loud and powerful message’ to Americans that they would meet the same fate if they tried something similar.” Trump ‘Must Die In Prison’, Says Muslim MSNBC Columnist Communist
- “What we used to call our ‘mainstream’ media now exist to further the agendas — and often, the personal vanities — of a very particular political set.” Can You Tell the Difference Between Vogue’s KJP Puff Piece and Our Corporate ‘News’ Media?
- David Harsanyi: “The media’s favorite Middle East expert is baffled on why a Holocaust denier and third-world strongman is spreading anti-Semitism.” Hold On a Second, Are You Telling Me the PLO Hates Jews?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “This is the biggest drop in household income since 2010, when it household income fell 2.6 percent. That means it is worse than the pandemic decline of 2.2 percent. It is the fourth worst year in records going back to 1985. The declines were driven by high inflation. The measure of inflation that is used to calculate real income rose 7.8 percent, the worst inflation since 1981.” Bidenomics Broke America: Real Household Income Suffers Biggest Drop In 12 Years
- “From high prices, to shortages, to poor service, politicians and economists don’t want to talk about the major lingering effects of lockdowns.” If the Post- [Chinese] Covid ‘Recovery’ Was So Great, Why Can’t I Get Better Than Two-Star Service?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Germany’s DW TV: “An estimated 10,000 activists blocked A12 highway leading to The Hague for several hours.” Netherlands Police Detain Thousands of Climate Militants Amid Massive Traffic Disruptions
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Paying for your own destruction.” NYC Pays Al Qaeda Terror State $200 Million to Rent Hotel Rooms to Illegal Aliens
- “The IG report suggests that Biden’s DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is losing track of nearly 20 percent of all border crossers the agency is releasing into the U.S. interior. Some addresses recorded by DHS officials, where border crossers said they would be living, were restaurants, bus stops, car dealerships, and churches, among other invalid addresses.”Bombshell Federal Probe: Joe Biden’s DHS Losing Track of Almost 20% of Border Crossers Freed into U.S.
- “There is some light at the end of the tunnel, Chicago: Kamala Harris is arriving tomorrow for a campaign event. That should help.” The Bluster and Demise of Sanctuary Cities
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- The man, 53-year-old Clinton Monroe Ellis-Gilmore, was arrested by police at a beachside park after they received a report of a male “exposing himself in the driver’s seat of a parked vehicle,” the Humboldt County Sheriff’s department said. Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence Member Arrested For Masturbating In Public
- “Wokie ‘Hometown Hero’ LaTarndra Strong exposed as a child abuser.” (LaTrina – jjs) ‘Hate-Free’ Activist Charged with Felony Child Abuse
- “Cavalcante was recently sentenced to life without parole for the brutal murder of his 33-year-old ex-girlfriend Deborah Brandão in April 2021; he stabbed her 38 times in front of her two young children. He was arrested in Virginia, and authorities believe he was attempting to flee to Brazil, where he is from.” Manhunt in PA for Convicted Murderer Takes a Terrifying Turn
- “The popular clothing company, which operates a large retail space inside the mall, accused Westfield of neglecting its security and management responsibilities required through its lease, according to the lawsuit, obtained by the San Francisco Chronicle. . . In June, Westfield and co-owner Brookfield Properties said they would default on its $558 million loan for the complex and blamed the Golden City’s government for surging crime that slashed sales and foot traffic, The Chronicle reported.” (There’s the real culprit, AE – jjs)Schmatte-Maker American Eagle Sues Westfield for Letting Iconic San Francisco Mall “Deteriorate Into Disarray,” Allowing Crime to Run Rampant
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The whistleblower further contends that to come to the eventual public determination of uncertainty, the other six members were given a significant monetary incentive to change their position,” the letter adds. CIA Gave Financial Rewards To Six Analysts Who Covered Up Lab Leak Investigation, Whistleblower Alleges
- “Will Americans see through the charade?” Dr. Doom Doubles Down on Face Mask Double Speak
- “This is to maintain our freedoms that we have not already lost,” Odessa City Council Member Chris Hanie told the Caller in a statement. “When we impose actions for the greater good, it’s important to remember that our bodies are our own.” Odessa, TX to Ban Bureaucrats From Imposing Second Round of Chinese COVID Lockdowns
- Scream it from the top of a mountain: “Given that only responsible gun owners are likely to abide, much less recognize your ban, it is unclear how this action will lead to a measurable decline in gun violence in our community.” New Mexico Democratic Attorney General Won’t Enforce Gov’s Gun Carry Ban
- The “solutions” from Gov. Abbott and the Texas legislature are misguided. Unnecessary shields will end up in a storage closet collecting dust. People with pistols on a campus without appropriate training are liabilities, not assets. The best thing HB 3 will do is let would-be murderers know there is someone with a gun nearby, and maybe that is enough.Hold Your Horses: Texas Mandates a Gun at Every Public School
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Married parents involved in their children’s lives set a firm foundation.” The Key to Student Excellence is Married Mothers and Fathers
- The LGBTQ “Rainbow Club” and Witchcraft Heights Elementary School (real name, not from a Harry Potter episode), a K-5 public school in Salem, reportedly sent a letter to teachers and staff informing them that kids the group were bothered by hearing “gendered” language used in classrooms, complaining that teachers had divided classes up by gender for certain assignments, and had had the audacity to refer to students as “boys” and “girls.”Elementary School’s ‘Rainbow Club’ Asks Teachers To Swap ‘Boys & Girls’ With Inclusive Terms Like ‘Peepadoodles,’ ‘Possums’
- “America cannot survive without strong families and healthy (both mentally and physically) young people. People like the disturbed preschool teacher above are literally tearing our society and nation apart in pursuit of their woke ideology.” WATCH: ‘Queer’ Pre-K Teacher Says She Tells Kids to Be Gay
- “The CVUSD board retained the Liberty Justice Center to defend its parental notification policy against California AG Rob Bonta’s lawsuit.” School District Gears Up To Fight California AG Trying To Make Them Secretly Trans Kids
- “California funds leftist interest groups to transform schools, while requiring all districts to follow mandates pushed by said interest groups.” 21 Woke Mandates Reveal California’s Radical Education Bender
- “Elite private universities maintain their dominance in traditional college rankings, but an assessment of free speech on campus tells a different story.” College-Ranking Whiplash
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Election forensic experts have observed that electronic voting systems produce multiple digital copies of a single paper ballot; we need only count the original.” The Paper Ballot is the Vote of Record
- “Why would a party oppose the man who is the only presidential nominee from that party to win their state since 1984? Deep down inside, you know the answer. That is because it’s a big club, and you ain’t in it.” (hat tip to CBD – jjs) Three Airtight Charges Supporting the (Hopeful) Coming Exile of Wisconsin’s Wolfe
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Susanna Gibson and her husband earned money performing sexual acts under the moniker HotWifeExperience.” (The picture is almost NSFW! – jjs) How Dare You Notice! Cocksure Virginia Democrat Slams Media for Reporting Her Public Pornographic Performances
- “The contradiction may pose problems for the left-wing lawmaker, who has not disclosed her fiancé’s finances.” Is Titty-Caca AOC Married? Her Office Says No. Her Legal Filings in Congress Say Otherwise.
- “Mr. Speaker, we told you how to use the power of the purse. Individual, single subject spending bills, that would allow us to have specific review programmatic analysis that would allow us to zero out the salaries of the bureaucrats who have broken bad, targeted President Trump or cut sweetheart deals. You have not put us in a position to succeed. There is no way to pass all the individual appropriations bills now. And it’s not like we didn’t know when September 30 was going to show up on the calendar. I must be better. You must be better. And this house must be better for it is the last best hope for 10s of millions of Republicans.” “Out of Compliance”: Matt Gaetz Slams McCarthy On House Floor, Threatens Motion To Vacate the Chair
- “The House comes back in session Tuesday with a shutdown looming. Could McCarthy’s gavel be up for grabs?” Recess Is Over
- “Nobody trusts the leftist legacy media that they’ve corrupted and destroyed.”Increasingly, Democrats Begin to Fear the Suck
- “Amid the gaffes, concerns about the 80-year-old president’s ability to serve as the leader of the country have increased: just 26% of Americans think Biden has the stamina to serve as the [fake] president, according to a September CNN poll, conducted by SSRS Research, an independent polling company. Around 49% of Democrats believe that Biden has the sharpness to effectively be the president, a 14% decline since March.” Biden Comms Team Forced to Do Cleanup Yet Again as Unforced Errors Pile Up
- “The IRA is creating mostly nonunion jobs.” Trump Can Win the Union Vote in 2024
- “The advanced age of America’s senior politicians has been increasingly questioned, with figures such as Senate Minority leader Mitch McConnell (81), President Joe Biden (80), and California Senator Dianne Feinstein (90) showing obvious signs of ill health. The 83-year-old Nancy Pelosi also announced this week that she will run for re-election next year.” DATA: 70% of Americans Want Term Limits for Congressmen
- “Kristi Noem? Elise Stefanik? Joni Ernst? Who’s the lucky lady?” (None of them. They all suck to one degree or another – jjs) Trump’s Ideal Female Running Mate
- “California RINOs are out to completely gut the state GOP’s platform, stripping out all conservative and moral distinctions.” Report from the Sausage Factory
- “Conservative establishmentarians are becoming bolder about showing their revulsion for the populist Right.” The Empire Strikes Back
- “RFK Jr. abandoning the Democrats would all but ensure a defeat of the Brandon entity — and a brutal, landslide one at that — in 2024, which can be nothing but good news for all Americans, even delusional, loyal Democrats who don’t understand their own self-interest.” (Dao-Min Yen disagrees – jjs) RFK Jr. Telegraphs Threat to Vacate Democrat Party Plantation
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The poll was taken after months of investigations, which followed months of firings at the highest levels of governments. Zelensky announced measures to fight bribery and other corrupt activity in his administration in January, firing five governors and four deputy ministers. Those firings came after the ouster of top infrastructure official Vasyl Lozinskyi on suspicions of embezzlement.” Poll: Nearly 80% of Ukrainians Hold Zelensky Responsible for Corruption
- “Biggest military exercises in Europe since the end of the Cold War.” NATO Prepares for Biggest Military Exercise Since Cold War, and Close to Russia
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] refuses to define success and refuses to actually tell us how much money we have to spend and how much time we have to spend to get to that success. This is a classic military quagmire. This is what we’ve been told for generations that we have to avoid — a blank check that is unlimited, that sends money out the door without any obvious benefit to our national interest.” ‘Huge Catastrophe’: JD Vance Says US’ ‘Blank Check’ Spending Focus On Ukraine Is ‘Massive Strategic Victory’ For China
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The flooding was caused by heavy rain brought on by Cyclone Daniel, which has proven to be the deadliest Mediterranean storm on record. Daniel battered much of the eastern Mediterranean for roughly a week and killed several dozen people across Greece, Bulgaria, and Turkey before dissipating over Egypt on Tuesday.” Thousands Killed In Libyan Flash Floods After Tropical Storm
* * * * *
- “Ebrahim Raisi’s government plotted to assassinate U.S. officials.” Council on Foreign Relations Under Fire for Decision To Host Closed-Door Confab With Iranian President
- “Under Biden’s 9/11 agreement with the Islamic Republic, Iran will gain access to approximately $6 billion of oil revenues that were held in South Korean banks due to U.S. sanctions.” Iran Prez Gloats Over Biden $6 Billion Gift on 9/11
- “The White House commending the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on the anniversary of 9/11 while the Kingdom is still actively fighting the 9/11 families & survivors in federal court is something….” The Biden Junta Marked 9/11 by Celebrating a Deal With Saudi Arabia and Giving Iran $6 Billion
- “Disingenuous to the extreme.” (How an honest reporter like Matt Lee is able to maintain his job at one of the biggest pro-Leftist propaganda mills around is a mystery – jjs) Reporter Leaves Biden Spox Stammering To Explain Iran Money Transfer
- “Raisi set to attend UN annual gathering next week.” Republicans Move to Ban Iranian President from Entering US
- “Republicans claim Biden has a secret deal with Iran.” Biden 9/11 Prisoner Swap Favors Terrorist-Harboring Iran
- “Although the verbose declaration makes it look like a giant dog with no teeth.” G20 New Delhi Summit: A Win for the Global South
- “Israel must immediately launch a Defense Shield-like operation.” (Bulldoze Gaza into the Mediterranean, despite the pollution – jjs) “Palestinian” Terror Rising
- “Apple’s changing fortune in China should be a warning to other American companies still investing in the country without a decoupling plan.” Apple’s Disgraceful Kowtowing To Chinese Communists Is Starting To Backfire
- “Since the Greek people have more than enough going on right now, thousands of citizens turned up in Athens on Sunday to protest the introduction of new ID cards that meet the standards of the European Union. They contend that such cards, despite their touted benefits, will likely be used to increase surveillance of the population.” The Greeks Don’t Want No Geeks (Or Global IDs)
- Home Secretary Suella Braverman described the breed as a “clear and lethal danger” to people, particularly children. Braverman revealed that she has sought “urgent advice” on the matter after an XL bully attacked three individuals, including an 11-year-old child, over the weekend. Over half of the 10 fatal dog attacks in Britain last year involved an XL bully, according to the Guardian. Britain Proposes Ban on American XL Bully Dogs
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Up yours, you dusky Deep State deception – jjs ‘A Mistake’: Haley Says She Does Not Support Tuberville Holding Up Military Promotions Over Abortion Policy
- “Despite fomenting baseless claims that Tuberville’s protest is putting ‘American security in jeopardy,’ Schumer could easily utilize existing Senate procedures to bring [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s military nominations to the floor for a confirmation vote.”Don’t Ask Tommy Tuberville Why the Senate’s Not Voting on Military Nominations. Ask Chuck Schumer
- “Hindu girls abducted, boys killed and temples attacked.” (It’s always Dacca before the dawn, or doom – jjs) Spike in Hate Crimes Makes Bangladesh Unlivable For Hindus
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “We don’t allow tyrants to break up private businesses just because they wish to denigrate capitalism in their efforts to remake this country into something it’s not.” Biden’s FTC Trades Consumer Welfare for Socialism
- “Rural America’s population has outgrown that of urban areas.” City Slickers Caused Rural Populations to Explode During Pandemic — Leaving a Trail of Resent and Strained Infrastructures
- “New data analyzed by Bloomberg highlights the exodus from Democrat enclaves, but not everyone’s happy to take in the blue refugees.” (Beware the locust invasion – jjs) Rural Populations Surpassed Urban Ones for the First Time in 30 Years
- “Typically, no.” Does Free Urban Transit Make Sense?
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The PATIENT Act’s philosophy is quite literally, ‘Buy now, pay later’ — this when our country faces staggering levels of debt.” (Thank you and fuck you, GOP – jjs) House GOP Adopts Bernie Sanders’ Plan To Extend Obamacare’s Mandatory Spending
- “Modern studies, when well conducted, are not showing any improvement in congestion with phenylephrine,” Dr. Mark Dykewicz, an allergy specialist at the Saint Louis University School of Medicine, told the outlet. America’s Leading Cold Medicine Doesn’t Actually Work, FDA Advisers Say
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Based on my interviews with Polyakov and Musa Manarov (who was on the first mission with Vladimir Titov to spend one year in space — 366 days total — in 1988) for my book Leaving Earth, it will take Rubio about one year to fully recover from this mission, though he will likely be able to function almost normally within a month or so.” Frank Rubio on ISS sets new record for an American in space
- “Triangulating the origin of the mystery quakes, researchers surprisingly realized they came from the Apollo 17 lunar lander base, which expands and vibrates each morning as it becomes heated by the sun.” Repeating moonquakes on Moon found to be caused by remaining sections of Apollo 17’s LM
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Giannoulias conceded that the words that Kennedy read were “disturbing” but insisted that he desires “random parents not to have the ability under the guise of ‘keeping kids safe’ to try and challenge the worldview of every single manner on these issues.” Kennedy Confronts Activist With Passage From Book Genderqueer: ‘Disturbing’
- “. . . what this showed was that of those who had become old enough by that point, every single one of them had gone from the puberty blocker to cross-sex hormones, but also that there had been no psychological benefit from being on the puberty blocker. And so, for Dr. Ana Hutchinson, she describes learning that as her ‘holy fuck’ moment. Because it exploded everything that they were doing.” ‘Holy F*ck’: Was This the Most Pivotal Moment for the Left’s Mission to Sex Change Kids
- “The Democrat vehemently denies children saw him being spanked and that the event was only attended by over-21s. Material promoting the event was incoherent, however, saying it was “not suitable for children” but also that it was open to anyone over age 15.” WATCH: Mayor Spanked in Front of Kids by Tranny at Democrat ‘Drag Queen Bingo’
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The so-called ‘warmonger’ who discussed making peace with Israel’s enemies.” Anti-Israel Attacks on Movie Golda
- Christian Toto: “Far-Left site updates ‘exclusive,’ keeps incendiary headline, angle intact.”Variety Spread Fake News About Bomb Threat Against Lil Nas X
- Dennis Prager: “The greatest reason for the existential threat to America posed by the woke/the progressive/the Left is that liberals vote for them.” (I think Prager is just dealing in semantics but okay, I get his point – jjs) If Liberals Voted Their Values, America Would Be Saved
- Sohrab Ahmari: “What does Shirley Jackson tell us about America’s single and childless professional women?” Miss Clarence All Alone
- ” . . . They didn’t — at least before God destroyed them, I mean.” Did Sodom and Gomorrah Have a Stripper’s Union? Portland’s Asking. . .
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.