Good morning, kids. Goodbye summer and hello to the autumnal equinox. Meh, our winter of discontent to say the least is here, con gusto. I mean, it says something about the depths to which we have sunk when the story of Ray Epps, and the Capitol “Riot” – Translation: FBI/DOJ/Nancy Pelosi-engineered entrapment scheme-cum-Reichstag Fire – the culmination of the theft of a presidential election denoting the nail in the coffin of the United States of America, is drowned out by all of the ensuing depredations against our freedom and prosperity and the destabilization of the general peace of the world since 1945.
It is what it is, and I suppose despite this Epps character’s laughable lawsuit against Fox and Tucker Carlson for “defamation,” perhaps justice is about to be served after all. Except it’s the kind of justice you’d expect from a banana republic. One that Epps himself was quite obviously in bed with if not a part of:
“60 Minutes,” The New York Times, Adam Kinzinger, and the FBI’s favorite J6 Capitol protester has gotten a slap on the wrist for what sure looked like helping to incite the January 6 riot at the Capitol Building. Why now?
Ray Epps, the man the news media said was the object of conspiracy theorists of the “hard right,” was charged Tuesday with one misdemeanor count of disorderly conduct for his antics at the Capitol Complex on Jan. 6, 2021. It has taken the federal government more than two and a half years to bring the single charge against Ray Epps.
There will be no political gulag in Epps’s future. He will not be moved 13 times, making it difficult for an attorney or family to find him. No, that happened to the “Q Anon Shaman,” as he revealed in my interview on the Adult in the Room Podcast.
Epps likely won’t be thrown in a cell the size of a closet to waste away his days in prison, as many J6 defendants have. He likely will be able to shelter at home for all upcoming news interviews to once again reiterate that he did nothing wrong on Jan. 6. His record will reflect a misdemeanor disorderly conduct charge that probably will present no impediment to him for the rest of his life.
It’s likely that Epps, a former member of the Oath Keepers, was charged now because the men the feds wanted to put away, the Proud Boys, have been sentenced. . .
. . . Ray Epps is believed by some, including many who have seen videos of him before and during the riot, to be a federal agent of some kind planted in the crowd on J6. Indeed, he appeared to be more than that. He was a person who looked like an agent provocateur that day. . .
. . . Contrary to most J6 defendants, Epps is quite fortunate in the selection of his criminal defense attorney. Edward Ungvarsky is one of the top criminal defense attorneys in Virginia and the D.C. area. Epps plans to plead guilty to the single charge instead of going to trial and undergoing discovery and other untidy things in which we might learn more about what he was doing at the Capitol on those days. Unlike other J6 defendants, such as President Trump, he will be able to plead guilty via “a virtual plea agreement hearing [that] was set for Wednesday, Sept. 20 before Chief Judge James Boasberg.”
Epps has also managed to snag very connected civil attorneys in his defamation lawsuit against Fox News for reporting on his J6 activities. Attorney Michael J. Teter is helping to oversee his defamation case. Teter, an attorney for the radical Democrat lawfare group 65 Project, is attempting to disbar all lawyers who have helped President Trump. This is obviously to scare any and all attorneys away from working for the former president. Teter also works in concert with Delaware attorney Brian Farnan, who represented Dominion Voting Systems in its defamation against Fox News.
Victoria Taft’s article gives a pretty good timeline of events showing Epps’ movements, his statements and actions and law enforcement’s reaction to all of it that underscores everything we have suspected and had confirmed soon after that horrible day (our perspective, not the Left’s).
But there’s more to this confirmation than the mere slap on the wrist that is sure to result in a suspended sentence followed on after an appropriate time has elapsed to take the spotlight off by a release from Club Fed, an expunging of his record and then a disappearance – if not a la Henry Hill then a la Jimmy Hoffa.
The FBI had so many paid informants at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, that they lost track of the number and had to perform a later audit to determine exactly how many “Confidential Human Sources” run by different FBI field offices were present that day, a former assistant director of the bureau has told lawmakers.
At least one informant was communicating with his FBI handler as he entered the Capitol, according to Steven D’Antuono, formerly in charge of the bureau’s Washington field office.
D’Antuono has testified behind closed doors to the House Judiciary Committee that his office was aware before the riot that some of their informants would attend a “Stop the Steal” rally thrown by former President Donald Trump but he only learned after the fact that informants run by other field offices also were present, along with others who had participated of their own accord.
The Washington field office had to ask FBI headquarters “to do a poll or put out something to people saying w[ere] any CHSs involved,” he said, so they could get a handle on the scale of the FBI’s spying operations at the Capitol that day.
“We started getting responses back” from FBI headquarters, added D’Antuono, which helped identify which field offices had planted confidential informants in the crowd.
One paid informant from the Kansas City field office was at the Capitol as the crowd surged inside and allegedly was in communication with his FBI handler, “while they were in the crowd, I think, saying that they were going in,” according to the former bureau brass.
“They were trying to stop some of the action happening and they left or whatnot.”
Asked how many informants the audit discovered were in the crowd that day, D’Antuono would only say “a handful”.
The FBI spends an average of $42 million each year in payments to its Confidential Human Sources, according to the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General, which has raised concerns about the vetting process for these paid informants. . .
. . . Defense lawyers at the trial of five “Proud Boys” recently asserted that the FBI had as many as eight informants spying on the organization and that at least one was with them at the Capitol that day.
Former Capitol Hill Police Chief Steven Sund has said that, in addition to the paid informants, the FBI had at least 18 undercover agents in the crowd plus an estimated 20 from the Department of Homeland Security.
If the FBI only had Ray Epps there to stir up trouble, given the actual facts of what occurred on the grounds and in the Capitol building proper, that alone is proof positive for me that the narrative/official story of the events of January 6th, 2021 as told by the Junta, the propagandists and everyone that supports them is a complete and utter myth.
Make no mistake; Steve D’Antuono is as horrid a Deep State apparatchik as Wray, Garland and the lot of them. For him to admit that not only were there “paid informants,” i.e. agents-provocateur but that there were so many of them that he “lost count,” that right there is a Howitzer-sized smoking gun.
44,000 hours of surveillance tape showing at worst stupid fools – unarmed and peaceful if not a little bit rowdy stupid fools – being led in and escorted slowly around by Capitol PD themselves after the latter opened the doors for them, and then exiting in a generally orderly fashion. The only fatalities were Ashli Babbitt, shot execution style by now-promoted and feted Capitol cop Michael Byrd, and Roseanne Boyland, brutally beaten to death by some of the “paid informants” that D’Antuono lost track off.
Not exactly storming the Bastille, is it? Meh, the Bastille stormed us. Is it merely pissing in the wind to rehash this? I get the criticism of Trump for essentially basing his campaign on the stolen election, and in a sense I agree with that criticism, at least insofar as how he crafts the message about it. At the same time, the ridiculousness of actually running for office in a country and via a system that screwed you over in the first place is glaringly obvious.
The fact that we look back on the halcyon days when we laughed at the gallows humor of knowing full well that perhaps only a few swing districts were “fortified” here and there in every election, and accepted it, is bad enough. If we’re laughing at it now, we deserve to get it in the neck:
In Oct. of 2022, I reported on mind-boggling allegations of illegal ballot harvesting in Florida’s Orlando metro area:
[Florida’s new Office of Election Crimes and Security (OECS)]’s investigation was launched after Cynthia Harris, a former candidate for Orange County Commissioner, filed a sworn affidavit with the Florida Secretary of State’s office. In her affidavit, Harris described a long-standing, systemic ballot-harvesting operation in the Orlando area’s African-American communities. On Wednesday night, Harris appeared on Just the News, No Noise to discuss the electoral exploitation of black communities that she says has been going on for years.
Harris (who is also black) not only swore out an affidavit, but she had previously recorded and reported ballot harvesters in her neighborhood and retained their materials to show to law enforcement. The matter went to the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement (FDLE) for a criminal investigation. I check in with their public information officers regularly to see what progress has been made. But a year after they took the case, the FDLE still has no comment because — you guessed it — the matter remains under investigation. Meanwhile, the contentious 2022 election came and went, and we are less than two months out from Election Day 2023, with no enforcement action against the Orlando ballot harvesting machine.
Now a new video is making waves in Connecticut, and once again, I’m hoping that this is finally the last straw that forces an actual enforcement action. . .
. . . In Connecticut, Bridgeport has long been one of those cities that Democrat state-wide candidates can rely upon for “midnight magic” — those last-minute miraculous discoveries of boxes of uncounted ballots that put them over the top in an election. It’s so bad that, in 2012, an infuriating video made the rounds in which then-Mayor Bill Finch joked around with Democrat candidate (now U.S. Senator) Chris Murphy about securing his win over Republican rival Linda McMahon. “Always, always,” Finch can be heard saying of his city. “We may be a couple days late, but you can be guaranteed you’re going to get the votes.”
In fact, Senate races can be very close in Connecticut, and a small number of ballots can change the outcome. So, yeah — what happens in corrupt cities can determine who an entire state sends to Washington, and thus it affects every American.
But the interesting thing about the last two cases I mentioned — Orlando and Bridgeport — is that the complainants are of the same party as the “winners” for whom the harvesters work. And they are tired of getting screwed in the primaries because they aren’t the machine’s preferred candidate.
That penultimate paragraph clues you in as to the horrendous damage inflicted on us just over 100 years ago from one of the first torpedoes to the republic: the 17th Amendment. This is just one reason why attempting to claw back and restore what once was is hopeless. Beyond the corruption of the institutions is the corruption of the people themselves. As the author, Andrea Thorne notes, the complainants in the suits aren’t upset about the rigged elections. They’re upset because they themselves didn’t rig it enough for their crooked candidate to “win” over their rival.
And that right there tells you exactly why we are so screwed. A victory, at probably a terrible cost, in an existential struggle and the permanent deprogramming of at least a third if not more of this nation notwithstanding.
That assumes that we come out on top.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- In Connecticut, Bridgeport has long been one of those cities that Democrat state-wide candidates can rely upon for “midnight magic” — those last-minute miraculous discoveries of boxes of uncounted ballots that put them over the top in an election. It’s so bad that, in 2012, an infuriating video made the rounds in which then-Mayor Bill Finch joked around with Democrat candidate (now U.S. Senator) Chris Murphy about securing his win over Republican rival Linda McMahon. “Always, always,” Finch can be heard saying of his city. “We may be a couple days late, but you can be guaranteed you’re going to get the votes.”Maybe This Latest Blatant Ballot Box Stuffing Scandal Will Be the Last Straw
- “Welcome to the Brave New World.” Feeling Helpless? All Part of the Plan
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “The House’s questioning of Garland should start to unravel portions of the protect-Biden plot, but if the AG continues to stonewall the probe, he should expect to face his own impeachment inquiry.” Here’s How the House Should Grill Attorney General Merrick Garland
- The Oversight Committee, according to Speaker McCarthy, will be working with the Ways and Means Committee and the Judiciary Committee. What role each committee will play in the inquiry is not yet finalized, though Rep. Comer indicated that he expects those details to be agreed upon soon, adding: “Once all of the I’s are dotted and T’s are crossed, I expect to issue a subpoena for Hunter and James Bidens’ personal bank records.” House GOP Will Hold First Biden Impeachment Hearing Next Week
- Lowell also argued that a video conference should be allowed because Hunter Biden’s Secret Service protection would mean that “numerous agents and vehicles are required for what would have to be a two-day event (for a proceeding that may be very short in duration).” (Take away the protection and give it to RFK Jr. Problem solved – jjs) Hunter Biden To Plead Not Guilty To Federal Gun Charges: Report
- “We want to see a lot less of that, but an impeachment inquiry? Give me a break,” he continued. “This is student government. Student government. Threatening debt again, or rather threatening a government shutdown again after we went through that process with the debt ceiling? This is student government. This is a joke. Ready, fire, aim? I mean, this is a perversity of what the Founding Fathers ever conceived of and imagined. So, if that’s the best they can do, give me a break.” (He’s right but not in the way he thinks – jjs)Gavin Newsom On Hunter Biden Using Dad To Get Business Deals: ‘That’s Hardly Unique’
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Under Smith’s proposal, chatter about the high-profile case would be legal for everyone, including [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, but not Trump himself. The jury pool, judges, and others involved would hear campaign commentary from corporate media and Biden about the case. They would not, however, be privy to any takes from Trump, whose primary campaign strategy thus far is to repeatedly call attention to the weaponization of the federal government.” Special Counsel Jack Smith’s Gag Order Designed to Destroy Trump’s First Amendment Right to Criticize Biden on Campaign Trail
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The DOJ has charged more than 1,100 defendants in nearly all 50 states and D.C. 32 months since the Capitol riot, according to an update the DOJ posted on Sept. 6.” (What a complete farce. This guy is a Deep State stooge/confederate – jjs) Ray Epps Charged with a Misdemeanor for His Alleged Role in January 6th Non-Riot FBI Sting Operation
- Miranda Devine: “Former Capitol Hill Police Chief Steven Sund has said that, in addition to the paid informants, the FBI had at least 18 undercover agents in the crowd plus an estimated 20 from the Department of Homeland Security.” (So many they lost count?! If that doesn’t scream “inside job” nothing does – jjs) FBI Lost Count of How Many Paid Informants Were at Capitol on Jan. 6 — Later Performed Audit to Figure Out Exact Number: Ex-Official
- “More than two and a half years after the gravest threat to democracy of our lifetime — and maybe of all time — Jan. 6 agitator Ray Epps has finally been charged. See? Justice is being served. . . In other words, we’ll finally be able to rest — safe and sound and smug — knowing all the Tucker Carlson-fueled conspiracies about Epps being an FBI source or informant have been put to bed. Case closed. He was a wee bit disorderly. Let it go.” On the Darkest Day in American History, Ray Epps was Just a Little Rascal
- Brennan, a former CIA director, and Clapper, a former Director of National Intelligence, were key players in spreading the “Russia collusion” hoax to discredit the 2016 election, with Clapper telling CNN that it was possible there was evidence linking Russia to Trump, then admitting under oath that he knew of no evidence. Mayorkas Names Russia Hoaxers, Laptop Deniers Brennan, Clapper to Intelligence ‘Experts’ Panel
- According to the DOJ, Marshall, Bell, and the third defendant – 41 year old Jonathan Darnel – each face “a maximum of 11 years in prison, three years of supervised release, and a fine of up to $350,000.” For Marshall and Bell, the maximum prison sentence would be tantamount to a life sentence in prison for an over-exuberant protest. Biden DOJ Throws Elderly Pro-Life Activists Behind Bars
- “When societies lose their freedom, it is not ordinarily because autocrats or tyrants have forcibly taken it away. It is usually the result of the population willingly surrendering their freedom in return for protection.” The Evolution of the American Police State
- “The group announced this month that it would slash a third of its workforce.” Shocker: Ibram X. “Krement” Kendi’s Center for Antiracist Research Hasn’t Produced Any Research
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Brand faces accusations from at least four women.” YouTube Demonetizes Russell Brand Over Alleged Sexual Misconduct From Decade Ago
- “America is a land of hierarchy. It’s why corporate media won’t talk about the teenager who ran over a retired police chief for fun.” Under Our Civil Rights Regime, Fake Murders are Punished and Real Murders Aren’t Worth Mentioning
- “And other things the media under-reported last week.” Nothing To See Here: Hacktivist Media Two-Steps From No Evidence of Biden Wrongdoing to No “Direct“Evidence
- “So, if you make a negative comment to a media personality online for claiming that the info on Hunter Biden’s laptop is Russian disinformation, they now have a place to report you, and go seek some mental help at your expense.” Biden Junta Gives $5 Million for ‘Journalists’ With Hurt Feelings
- Robert Zimmerman: “The suit specific names two of these administrative judges, as well as attorney general Merrick Garland, as defendants. It also outlines in detail how SpaceX follows the State Department’s law protecting U.S. technology scrupulously, while hiring the most talented people of all races, including non-citizens after getting State Department permission.” SpaceX Sues to Get Justice’s Discrimination Suit Thrown Out on Constitutional Grounds
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The UAW strike might represent labor’s last stand in the Midwest—but the union future might lie in service jobs in blue states, especially if California legislators get their way.”Union Blues
- “Last year the median American household made $3,670 less in income than it did before the pandemic.” Falling Household Income Numbers Show How ‘Bidenflation’ Has Hit Americans’ Wallets
- “First rule in government spending: why build one when you can have two at twice the price?” remarked the fictional S.R. Hadden in the film “Contact.” There is no place in the U.S. economy more prone to duplication of effort or unnecessary workers than in government. Take a Guess What the Fastest Growing Jobs Sector Has Been
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- The EV supply chains of Ford, Volkswagen and Tesla all appear to have links to Xinjiang Province, China, where the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) allegedly has detained and effectively enslaved Uyghur Muslims, which the State Department described as “genocide” in 2021, according to the Post. While not all labor in the Xinjiang region is forced, the U.S. government banned “the importation of goods made with forced labor” from the region with the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act, according to the bill’s text. Multiple Western EV Manufacturers May Have Links to Chinese Region Notorious for Slave Labor
- “The Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee canceled the vote to confirm Jeff Marootian as the office’s assistant secretary so DOE Sec. Granholm put him the role just below that position.” (So, the boss is a puppet and this flunky will actually run the show. Sounds familiar, no? – jjs) Failed Dept. of Energy Nominee Appointed to Senior Role in Efficient Energy Office
- “Ready for a little . . . pick-me-up? Fissures are widening in Agenda 2030, and the U.N. may be heading towards obsolescence.” UN Globalists Descend Upon Gotham City for Crisis Talks as “Progress” of Sustainable Development Goals Backslides
- “Hysteria replaces reason.” Climate Militants Disrupt Peoples’ Lives as UN Climate Summit Looms
- See the related article about “Malaise” in the Abortion section. Poll: Majority of Democrats Say Having Fewer Children Is ‘Positive’ for Environment
- “I just want to start off by correcting something the ranking member said in her opening statement. She claimed that oil and gas production on federal lands is responsible for about a quarter of greenhouse gas emissions. That’s a complete falsehood.” Titty Caca AOC Gets Fact-Checked In The Middle Of A Hearing For Bogus Climate Claim
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The migrants were cheering and clearly not heeding the message: do not come.” Watch: Freight Train Full of Migrants Heading to Southern US [non-] Border
- “Cape Cod is a special and beautiful place. It’s not just a problem for our town.” Border Crisis Hits Cape Cod: Yarmouth, MA, Residents Object to Housing Illegal Immigrants in Motel
- “New York is the most unequal state with the most billionaires in it.” (Be interesting if they all left at once. Poof! There goes the tax base – jjs) New York Democrats Call for Tax Hike Over Migrant Crisis, Want to Force Counties To House Migrants
- Byron York: “Mayor Adams keeps his blinders on.” (AKA, being a braindead leftist – jjs) In Migrant Crisis, NYC Still Can’t Face Reality
- “Migrants and illegal aliens first, American citizens last.” Danelo Cavalcante Was Biden’s Gift to America
- “Democrats will never compromise on abortion for the simple reason that it’s the purest expression of what amounts to a religious faith.” (Boom. This. – jjs) Trump is Delusional to Think He Can Broker ‘Peace’ in the Abortion Debate
- “He does not understand federalism.” POINT: Donald Trump Goes Wobbly on Abortion
- “Using an issue like abortion in a primary against Trump is not just underhanded, it’s also embarrassing for them when confronted with Trump’s record.” COUNTERPOINT: Trump’s Record on Abortion is Pretty Outstanding, Actually
- When asked what the policy should be regarding limits on abortion, Newsom responded: “The policy, it’s not up to Donald Trump or me. It’s up to you, to women, that have to bear that responsibility uniquely and distinctly.” Gavin Newsom Refuses To Name Any Limits That Should Be Placed On Abortion
- “Some of the greatest minds in the media believe unwanted children are a leading cause of poverty. If Democrats would offer poor people facts, not victimhood, they could improve their lives, but then Democrats would lose a large part of their voter base. The lizard people in the Democrat Party prefer their voters to remain ignorant and dependent on the government and thus easy to control.” The Abortion Discussion the Left Won’t Hear
- “What kind of disease must plague a rich society obsessed with sterilizing its children?”Jimmy Carter’s Malaise on Steroids
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Prince George’s County plans island recruiting trip to fill hundreds of vacancies.” DC-Area Police Department Turns to Puerto Rico To Alleviate Officer Recruiting Shortages
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The true villains of the pandemic were not the few officials who lifted restrictions early but those who kept people locked down and masked.” Blood On Whose Hands?
- Right on the heels of Hunter’s gun charge. And how does this jibe with the Constitution? – jjs Joe Biden to Announce Executive Level Gun Control Office
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “CCP ‘pumping propaganda into our children’s heads.’” China Infiltrates Public Schools Near American Military Bases, Experts Testify
- “San Francisco Unified School District Superintendent Matt Wayne decided in the spring to relocate the school to Parker Elementary, but later decided not to after staff and the people in the community said they were not involved in the process, according to the Chronicle.” San Francisco Public School Has 11 Students, Spends $75,000 On Each
- “A video from the nonprofit Gender Spectrum trains K–12 schools to help students explore neo-identities such as ‘rockgender’ and ‘autismgender.’” My Gender Is “Rock”
- The original “decree” is, after all, a classic example of what happens when ideologues become bureaucrats: namely, the cynical use of ideological principles (which may or may not have once been sincerely held) as an excuse for the will-to-power of small control freaks. Canada’s Bans on Children’s Classics Reveals the Authoritarianism Behind Woke Censorship
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “‘I am confident that we … will have the cleanest voter rolls that we have ever had,’ Secretary of State Wes Allen said.” Alabama’s New ‘Voter Integrity Database’ Shows States Don’t Need Leftist-Linked ERIC To Manage Voter Rolls
- “It should be obvious to anyone who looks a little deeper than the mission statement that ‘Everybody Votes’ is more than a little bit of a misnomer.” (Add the word “Democrat” and it’s spot on – jjs) Voter Registration Charities: A Massive, Overlooked Scandal
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “All the people responsible for Ken Paxton’s impeachment need to be politically destroyed.” No, RINOs, Democrats Are NOT an Acceptable Weapon Against Conservatives
- “Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.), a five-term fiscal hawk, has surprised fellow conservatives by repeatedly criticizing the probe launched last week into Biden’s alleged corruption, including with a Sept. 15 Washington Post op-ed that other Republicans said included glaring inaccuracies.” (Death to the GOP – jjs) Rep. Ken Buck Eyes CNN Gig While Criticizing Biden Impeachment Inquiry
- “Filings show Allan Bankman discussing Arabella and subsidiaries as vehicles to move money around and obscure its origin.” Lawsuit Unearths Link Between Dem Megadonor SBF, Parents, and Democrat Dark Money Behemoth Arabella Advisors
- “Disgraced crypto kingpin and his mother conspired to make illegal campaign contributions, lawsuit alleges.” Dem Super-lawyer Shyster Marc Elias Represents PAC Secretly Funded by SBF
- “Sources confirmed to Breitbart News on Monday that Trump will skip the second GOP presidential primary debate and instead join auto workers striking in Detroit, Michigan.”2024 Republicans Echo Trump’s Populism: Auto Workers Striking to Save Jobs from Biden’s Green Agenda
- Robert Spencer: “Newsom is the candidate for Democrats who want to drop Biden and Harris but maintain the façade that their regime has been an unmitigated cornucopia of delight for the American people. Now if they could just get Old Joe to be led by his handlers back to his taxpayer-funded walled Delaware beach house for the last time and manufacture for Harris some reason why she wants to spend more time with her family rather than be the left’s forever-storied first woman president, Newsom will be in. If that day ever comes, the demolisher of California will be ready.” Destroyer of California Newsom Hails Destroyer of America Biden
- Robert Spencer Part Deux: “Anderson Cooper asks Pelosi what should have been a softball question.” Dems Prepping for a New Veep?
- “Now you know one of the many reasons Democrats are flooding America with illegals and want to make them citizens.” Democrat-Run California Predicted to Lose Five House Seats by 2030
- “The move, which comes amid several lawsuits to keep Trump off state ballots across the country, is unique because [AG Rob] Bonta could use his standing as California’s top law enforcement officer to expedite a state court ruling on the matter.” California Using Different Approach to Keep Trump Off the March 5 Primary Ballot
- “Cocaine” is the campaign theme song, right? – jjs) Eric Clapton Helps Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Raise $2.2 Million
- “The House, the whatever they call themselves — Team America or whatever they call themselves,” Fetterman said, taking a jab at the House Freedom Caucus. “I am just like, hey, I am just like, bring your vote, you know? Otherwise they need to go hump a different leg.” (Disgusting mutt low-life – jjs) Lumpy Fetterman Leaves MSNBC Host Flabbergasted With Nasty Insult to Republicans
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The American citizen journalist was initially arrested in May of this year on suspicion of producing pro-Russian propaganda on his YouTube channel, where he questioned the narratives around the war presented in the legacy media and from the Zelensky government, including suggesting that Moscow was provoked into invading by the Ukrainian government and the expansion east of the American-led NATO military alliance.”American Citizen Journalist Sitting in Ukraine Prison, State Dept. Confirms, as Biden Begs for Billions More to Protect Ukrainian “Freedom”
- “Students started asking questions about where the other orphans had gone during the trips and some faculty in the school. made excuses for why kids had disappeared.” (Biden gets 10% of the pancreas – jjs) Arrested Child Trafficker Admits to Boarding School Used as Front for Organ Harvesting Network in Ukraine
- Robert Spencer: “It is unlikely that Zelenskyy and Old Joe will discuss the wisdom of the U.S. getting ever more involved in the war in Ukraine and thereby also inching ever closer to a world war. American taxpayer money is bankrolling the war in Ukraine, and wounded Ukrainian soldiers are being treated in the United States (paid for by a charity, apparently), and no one seems concerned about the bigger picture at all. So relax. There will never be any consequences for America’s actions, and the money will never run out. Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!” What’s This Now? Zelenskyy Visits Wounded Ukrainian Soldiers — in New York City Hospital
- Robert Zimmerman: “Thus, this situation gives us glimpse at the overall sad state of western civilization.” The Emerging Long Term Ramifications of the Ukraine War
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Tehran-aligned agents in Baghdad strangling pro-U.S. Kurds.” (I’m sure that $6 billion Joey gave the Farsis will be used only for humanitarian purposes – jjs) Iraq ‘On the Verge of Being Lost to Iran,’ GOP Leaders Warn
- “Tehran’s theocracy is at its weakest. It’s never been more in need of appeasement and diplomatic maneuvering — which, unfortunately, it’s getting.” (By insane design – jjs) Iran is on Edge of Full Rebellion — West Must Stop Aiding the Regime
- “Nigel Farage has predicted that Sir Keir, a fierce EU loyalist during the Brexit referendum, will see to it that Brexit persists ‘in name only’ within two years of a Labour government, in large part because the Conservatives have refused to meaningfully diverge from the bloc.” UK Establishment Preparing to Reverse Brexit
- Reuters: “The move came after almost 10,000 migrants reached the southern Italian island of Lampedusa last week.” Italy Passes Tougher Measures as African Migrants Swarm Mediterranean Island
- Whether forthcoming measures will be effective remains to be seen, however, they are widely recognized as a last resort for the inhabitants of the island after the mayor of Lampedusa, Filippo Mannino, explained, “We have now reached a point of no return and the island is in crisis.” Migrant Crisis: Where Is Lampedusa And What is Happening?
- “Why Israel should stop trying to woo the Saudis.” Saudi Arabia Suspends Talks About Normalizing Ties With Israel
- Sohrab Ahmari: “The blockade of Nagorno-Karabakh is the culmination of this campaign. If effected in full, that policy will be tantamount to ethnic cleansing.” If Artsakh Falls
- “Elites must acknowledge that international relations are quite unlike the politics of liberal democracies.” The Culture War Threatens Western Power
- “Sweden still boasts an impressive knowledge economy, but taxes are hampering its growth and that of other high-tax nations in Europe.” Learning from Stockholm’s Stagnation
- “An average of over two pubs a day were shuttered in the first half of 2023 in England and Wales, with fully 383 closing down amid high inflation and an energy crisis exacerbated by the net zero agenda and sanctions war with Russia.” Two Pubs Close Down Every Day in Britain
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The misplaced jet is just one symptom of Pentagon decline.” The Military’s F-35 Fiasco
- Democrat Leader Chuck Schemer has so far refused to call individual votes on the now more than 300 nominees, but Tuberville has secured enough Republican support to force Schumer’s hand, Heritage Foundation Vice President of Communications Rob Bluey said in a social media statement, which Tuberville’s office then re-posted. “Tuberville is now calling their bluff,” Bluey wrote. Sen. Tuberville To Force Vote Confirming Marine Leader After Holding Up His Promotion For Months
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Muslim immigrant drug gangs transforming European cities.”Bombs, Rockets and Torture Cells: The EU is an Islamic Narco-State
- “When predators roam France as Muslim ‘refugees.'” Father of Rape Victim Decries French State’s Silence
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “House Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s short-term solution to avoid a shutdown is on life support.” Deal or No Deal: Continuing Resolution Edition
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The capsule will be coming in at speeds comparable to that of an Apollo capsule, returning from the Moon, and will use the same maneuvers and parachutes to slow its speed to only eleven miles per hour at landing.” OSIRIS-REx makes last course correction before releasing asteroid sample return capsule
- “It is possible that by tilting, the helicopter was able to take a color picture from the air of the rover to the south, but this is unconfirmed.” Ingenuity completes 59th flight, a hop setting a new altitude record
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “I’ve long been a critic of how overly litigious American society is, but when it comes to the medically sanctioned emotional and physical abuse of minors, I hope this segment of the medical industry is sued out of existence.” They Were Too Young to Consent but Now They’re Old Enough to Sue
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Pedofornia sets out to trans-form history.” Transgender History Month
- “Turns out, science applies half of the time.” Liberals Try To Explain Why You Can Change Your Gender But Not Your Race
- It’s not the first time Oak Park High School has crowned a dude in place of an actual female student. Back in 2015, the honor went to one Landon Patterson, a male who started calling himself a female just a few months before being honored as Homecoming Queen. He now works as a drag queen under the stage name “Lana Luxx” and posts raunchy pictures on Instagram. (What’s wrong with Kansas, for real – jjs) She’s the Man: Kansas HS Crowned Their Homecoming Queen, and…uh….
- “The sexual revolution was so successful in achieving its goals that generations later, young women are still wading through its wreckage.” ‘Female Titans’ Debate The Sexual Revolution: A Successful Movement That’s Failed Women
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “States that don’t pay down their debts don’t deserve another cent from taxpayers. The time to act is now. California and the Biden administration are going to keep this horror show going as long as they can, bailing out their friends in Hollywood at everyone else’s expense.” Hollywood Horror: US Taxpayers Could Fund Striking Actors, Writers
- “We wuz Mesolithic hunter-gatherers n’ shiet!” Black People Built Stonehenge
- As city officials obsess over statues, New York City taxpayers could spend up to $12 billion on border crossers and illegal aliens routinely arriving in the already overwhelmed city. In August, New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) said, “nearly 100,000 asylum seekers have arrived in our city asking for shelter, and we are past our breaking point.” New York City Considering Removing Statues of George Washington, Others
- Christian Toto: “Miracle in East Texas director/star shares how he survived industry’s Blacklist 2.0.” Kevin Sorbo: ‘Tolerant’ Hollywood Filled with ‘Anger and Hate’
- “Left-wing ideologues have infiltrated and taken control of America’s major institutions.”Joint Force Quarterly Enters Wokeland
- “A new AIDS memorial in Palm Springs, California is stirring controversy, due to its similarity to an orifice which is often people’s first point of contact with the disease.”New AIDS Memorial Sculpture is Butt(hole) of Local Jokes
- “A review of Christopher F. Rufo’s America’s Cultural Revolution.” The Continuing Cultural Revolution
HITHER & YON
- “America’s 37th president tried to save America’s Russia policy in the 1990s.” Richard Nixon’s Last Crusade
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.