Good morning, kids. If you thought that Donald Trump made a big mistake by not attending the first debate, you might want to rethink that after last night’s complete shit-show in Simi Valley, or in this case the “See me!!!” valley. Aside from the fact that with the exception of Ron DeSantis every person on that stage is either a fraud RINO stooge or a dud or some combination of both (Ramaswamy and Bugrum seem decent enough but they’re sinking), you had to know that this would be a fiasco when they chose this Ilia Calderón to be the moderator.
Bad enough that she’s a filthy, anti-American lying shit-whore. But that she opened a national American broadcast in Spanish, intended primarily for an American audience in a nation whose unofficial official language is supposed to be English, and that one of the top issues and existential threats in and facing said nation is a completely erased border where millions of third world peasants primarily but not exclusively from south of that border have come and continue to invade us, is just off-the-charts chutzpocrisy.
Has the Republican National Committee learned nothing from the likes of George Stephanopoulos, Martha Raddatz and Candy Crowley? Quite obviously, not. Despite mendacious, orbiting toxic gas-giant Chris Crisco naming him Donald “Duck” (get it?!), Trump ducking these back to back fiascos was the smart move. That said, they would perhaps not have been the fiascos they were if Trump had backed Harmeet Dhillon instead of Ronna Romney McDaniel to be chairman of the RNC. You just have to shake your head at that.
So long as we’re talking the yin-yang Jungian duality of Trump (reminds me, whatever happened to “unity candidate” Andrew “Out-the-Ying” Yang?), on the plus side, he hasn’t lost his innate ability to turn a phrase and turn it into a deadly weapon:
“For decades, you’ve watched rotten and crooked politicians like Biden treat American jobs as disposable and American workers as expendable,” Trump said. “They sat back and got rich by taking bribes and letting other countries rape and pillage our jobs and our wealth.”
“Joe Biden claims to be the most pro-union president in history. Nonsense. His entire career has been an act of economic treason and union destruction,” Trump continued. “He’s destroyed unions, shipping millions of American jobs overseas while personally taking money from foreign nations, hand over fist. Look at the money he got from China.”
Trump made a point to call out Biden’s record of backing free trade deals, including those that helped send millions of Americans’ jobs overseas:
He backed NAFTA, he backed China’s entering the World Trade Organization, he backed the horrendous Trans-Pacific Partnership which would have destroyed the American auto industry had I not stopped it … Biden also backed a gentleman by the name of Barack Hussein Obama and his atrocious Korean trade deal. “Joe Biden has backed every single blood-sucking globalist attack on U.S. auto workers,” he continued before asking for the endorsement of the United Auto Workers (UAW) members, who are currently striking against General Motors (GM), Ford, and Stellantis.
Those words are going to leave a mark and stick in the minds of voters. He’s on the picket line. In the now Democrat festung of Michigan and ostensibly in front of a crowd of mostly lifelong Democrat voters – who from what I understand loudly booed the mention of Biden and his staged 12-minute appearance the other day, in which he spoke, for lack of a better word, for all of about 75 seconds before jetting off to California for a fundraiser.
I am neither endorsing nor not endorsing Donald Trump. But when you compare and contrast the footage of him with the strikers and the schmucks in Simi Valley, it doesn’t redound well on the latter. By appearing on that stage, all of them are stuck in the past, in an illusion of regular order and business as usual when we are well past a point of no return. And that doesn’t let Trump off the hook either. While as of this writing the nomination will more than likely be his, he too seems to be operating in a manner that kind of borders on cluelessness, considering that the entire weight of the instrumentalities of a weaponized government are about to crash down on his shoulders. No amount of his vaunted Teflon coating is going to protect him.
The real estate world is in disbelief after far leftist judge Arthur Engoron estimated the value of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, at just $18 million while ruling the former president had overvalued his business empire.
The intentional devaluation, intended to harm Trump and his private business interests, comes despite a nearby patch of trees selling for $150 million.
“If Mar-a-Lago is worth $18 million… I’ll take 10 please!!!” remarked Trump’s eldest son Don Jr. Eric Trump, an executive vice president at the Trump Organization, added that “real estate circles in Florida are laughing at this foolishness.” Forbes has previously cited real estate brokers as estimating the estate’s value at over $200 million, with brokers based on Palm Beach turning in even higher estimates of up to $725 million. . .
[Libs of TikTok Chaya Raichik on X-Twitter]:
– – Hunter Biden’s paintings are worth $500k and a 20-acre property in Palm Beach is worth $18 Million.
– – 36 Hunter paintings can buy Mar-A-Lago .
– – Are you paying attention yet?
And if that wasn’t enough, the institutionalized cheat apparatus is more than likely going to put whoever the Democrat candidate is over the top with millions more fake ballots, quadruple counted ballots, dead voters, multiple voters, multiple dead voters and on and on and on.
So, in the face of all that, we have an unserious at best and in-on-the-scam at worst GOP and the likely candidate who in the unlikely event survives a political martyrdom could quite conceivably face an actual one.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “These racist cartoons emphasize hatred and division. They create conflict and aggression. They stereotype whites as aggressors and all minorities as ignorant. So ignorant, in your prejudiced opinion, that you felt they needed a cartoon to falsely alert them to something that doesn’t exist.” School District Shows Videos Depicting Whites as Mosquitoes
- “What makes Rome and its fate so significant for Americans today.” The Roman Empire Through Virgil’s Eyes
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “In an August 2020 email to investigators, including IRS whistleblower Joseph Ziegler, Wolf stated that a section of a drafted warrant (that has not been publicly released) needed to be redone because it included the elder Biden.” Explosive Documents Show DOJ Official Prohibited Agents From Mentioning Joe Biden In Warrant
- “Imagine them arguing that, if someone stayed at their parents’ house during the pandemic, listed it as their permanent address for work, and got a paycheck, the parents somehow also worked for the employer,” Sams tweeted. “It’s bananas. Yet this is what extreme House Republicans have sunken to.” (So, this jerk just admitted that Hunter worked for the CCP? – jjs) White House Hand-Waves Away Revelation That Chinese Money Was Sent To Biden’s Address
- David Harsanyi: “The quality of the excuses, unsurprisingly, has been deteriorating rapidly. They largely entail repeating the words ‘no’ and ‘evidence’ in a perpetual loop. But when James Comer released financial records of Hunter Biden receiving two wire transfers totaling $260,000 in 2019 from Beijing with the president’s Delaware home listed as the beneficiary address, the White House jumped into action. . . ” ‘No Evidence’ Of Joe Biden Being Involved In The Family Business Keeps Piling Up
- “It brings to light new evidence that builds upon their prior testimony,” House Ways and Means Chair Jason Smith said before the vote to release the documents. “Since we made their initial testimony public in June, these whistleblowers was removed from their investigation into Hunter Biden, their credibility has been questioned and defense attorneys for Hunter Biden have gone as far as accusing them of breaking the law.” House Investigators Release Trove Of Documents Supporting IRS Whistleblower Testimony
- “It sure sounds like the story is framing Biden’s possession of classified documents as innocent mistakes and sloppiness, but there is, at the very least, significant circumstantial evidence that Hunter Biden used classified documents that were helpful to his business dealings. There’s no mention of that in the story. So mark my words; this widened investigation doesn’t mean that Joe Biden is in serious trouble. I dare say that they’ve already resolved to clear him of wrongdoing.” Joe Biden Is About to Be Let Off the Hook for Mishandling Classified Docs
- “Joe Biden is not worried something will happen to him before his family’s legal problems are resolved.” Face It – Hunter Biden is Already Pardoned
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “If Mar-a-Lago is worth $18 million… I’ll take 10 please!!!” remarked Trump’s eldest son Don Jr. Eric Trump, an executive vice president at the Trump Organization, added that “real estate circles in Florida are laughing at this foolishness.” Forbes has previously cited real estate brokers as estimating the estate’s value at over $200 million, with brokers based on Palm Beach turning in even higher estimates of up to $725 million. Far Left Judge Claims Mar-a-Lago Worth $18 Million, Despite Nearby Patch of Trees Selling for $150 Million
- “In a further blow to Hutchinson’s credibility, recently leaked text messages between the former White House aide and her lawyer contradict the official testimony she gave the January 6th Committee. Some messages even suggest Hutchinson knowingly mislead lawmakers.” Witness Ridicules Cassidy Hutchinson Book Claims – “I’m Not a Mormon”
- Lawyers for the 77-year-old former president had argued that statements made by Chutkan while presiding over the trials of defendants who stormed the US Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 are “disqualifying” and would “taint” the proceedings against Trump. “[T]he statements certainly do not manifest a deep-seated prejudice that would make fair judgment impossible — the standard for recusal based on statements with intrajudicial origins,” Chutkan, 61, wrote in her opinion. (Well, that’s a relief. She says so herself! – jjs)Hack-in-Black Tanya Chutkan Will Not Recuse Herself in Federal Jan. 6 Kangaroo Court Case Against Trump
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Biden has sought to distance himself from anti-police rhetoric throughout his term.”Biden Taps Anti-Cop Activist To Lead White House Gun Violence Office
- “I obviously don’t belong in jail. I’m not a violent criminal. I guess really my biggest mistake is not being a liberal Democrat and writing during the summer of 2020. Or writing during Trump’s inauguration or writing whenever the Democrats telling me to and taking their bill funds. I guess that’s my biggest mistake is being a peaceful First Amendment activist, no matter what the date is.” Owen Shroyer Will Report to Federal Prison by October 24
- “The left isn’t bothered by blatant hypocrisy and injustice. So long as they have power, they’re fine with it.” Democrats Have Become the Party of Authoritarianism. They Only Understand Power
- “Orwell could not have imagined the swiftness in which the Left has exerted control over our body politic.” Slouching Towards 1984
- Betsy McCaughey: “Protecting bureaucracy instead of democracy.” Biden’s Booby Trap For a Republican President
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Miranda Devine: “Forget stolen ballots or Krakens that never arrive. If anything changed the outcome of the 2020 election, it was Big Tech interference — and there’s nothing to say it won’t happen again in 2024.” Pro-Joe Biden Bias is Algorithm-Deep: Google’s Search-&-Destroy Agenda
- “Rumble represents everything the Western ruling class fears: free expression outside the state’s purview.” Regime Attacks on Russell Brand are a Proxy to Fight Free Speech Rumble
- “So if we measure presidential success by the first 100 days, it’s normal. If we use six months, we are invoking the ghosts of the Third Reich. That’s some fuzzy math, buddy. By the way, Steve, you forgot the Rothschilds, the CFR, and the Roswell aliens. Need a couple of bucks for some tinfoil? I think I have a coupon here somewhere.” Steve Schmidt Finds a New ‘Nazi Dog Whistle’ for Trump
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Love him or hate him, and whether he’s aware of it or not, his turning of a phrase hits home and sinks in – jjs “A Hit Job on Michigan and on Detroit”: Trump Calls Biden EV Push a “Government Assassination” of Auto Jobs
- “I put everything on the line to fight for you,” Trump said. “I have risked it all to defend the working class from the corrupt political class that has spent decades sucking the life, wealth, and blood out of this country. That’s why I’m here tonight to lay out a vision for a revival of economic nationalism.” Trump To Michigan Auto Workers: ‘You Built this Country’
* * * * *
- “The Biden [junta’s] policy is about command and control, theater instead of real decision-making.” Bidenomics’ Not-So-Invisible Hand of Government Destroys the Economy
- “We are teetering on the brink of a fascist takeover.” UAW Workers: Be Careful What You Wish For Protecting the Chief Business of the American People
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- It’s fine that another form of technology is being developed and released. The problem is when people like Buttigieg — who ironically plays politics almost out of habit — want said technology without giving people the choice of what they want instead of being limited to what the government mandates. He’s basically saying, ‘It doesn’t matter what any of you want. We’re invested in and have huge contracts with lobbyists and friends to force things on you whether you like it or not.’ Peter “Puffer” Buttigieg Says Quiet Part Out Loud to EV Skeptics: ‘It is Coming No Matter What’
- “One of the largest untapped deposits in U.K. waters, Rosebank holds an estimated 350 million barrels of oil.” Green Outrage: UK Approves New Oil and Gas Drilling in North Sea in Bid to Boost Energy Security
- “Jackson, Wyoming, and Teton County formed the Southern Teton Area Rapid Transit (START) system, which bought eight electric buses from Proterra to add to its fleet of 31 diesel buses, the Cowboy State Daily reported. Proterra, which itself was at the center of a conflict of interest controversy including Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, went bankrupt in August, and START’s eight e-buses are now out of commission given that the manufacturer can no longer readily supply the parts needed for repairs.” E-Buses Bought From Now-Bankrupt Manufacturer By Blue Enclave Are Now All Out Of Commission
- Surely Western democracies epitomise listening to the people. Totally old hat. That was in days of yore when political parties practised adversarial politics and the press champed at the bit to hold authority to account. Now, for the most part, political parties only disagree around the edges. On “climate change” and on a range of other important issues; e.g., Covid, free speech, culturally-clashing immigration, the definition of a woman, bashing Russia. To ‘Climate’ Cultists, Arithmetic Is Passé
- “Why do we waste so much plastic?” Garbage Time in New York City
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “This is your policies. This wasn’t a policy that was passed through the House and Senate that opened up this border. It was simply your decision,” McCarthy said of Biden, noting that he could “do something to change it.” (Color me highly skeptical – jjs) Kevin McCarthy: There Will Be a Government Shutdown if Biden “Stays on the Sidelines While Our Border is Destroyed”
- “The new deployment follows Joe Biden’s recent decision to extend temporary protected status to around 475,000 Venezuelan migrants who entered the United States before July 31st, which will allow them to legally work in the country – likely incentivizing further illegal immigration.” New York Governor Deploys National Guard – To Help Migrants File Paperwork
- “This sort of successful rebellion is extremely dangerous to the globalist forces who are trying to bury America beneath an army of intruders. If other locales get wind of it, they’re going to start doing the same thing. After all, NYC isn’t the only place where residents are sick of being treated like a welcome mat for illegal aliens to wipe their feet on. The win is also incredibly dangerous because it gives a huge morale boost to Americans everywhere who are sick of their government facilitating an invasion — and there’s a big election on the horizon.” Don’t Look Now, but a Rebellious NYC Borough Is Winning the Fight Against Biden’s Illegal Hordes
- “This move to oust 200 people from a nursing home — including a war vet — is a new low for Democrats, but it’s not surprising.” Democrats Are Evil: 95-Year-Old War Vet Gets the Boot to Make Room for Illegal Immigrants
- “The corrupt politicians who’ve deliberately caused this crisis don’t want it solved, but it must be solved.” Close the Border. . . Then What?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- One person, who goes by the online persona of “Meatball,” who filmed the mob and was later arrested said, “Tell the police if they lock me up tonight it’s going to be lit, it’s going to be a movie! Everybody’s gotta eat,” the Daily Mail reported. The looters tried to link their actions to earlier Black Lives Matter protests over a court dismissing a case where police shot an armed black driver, the outlet reported. (Go eat a bullet, insect – jjs) Four Dozen Liquor Stores in Philly Close the Day After Mobs Looted at Least 18 Shops
- “Scruggs prosecuted Adam Johnson, a Florida man made famous from the Jan. 6 riot for prominently marching through the Capitol with then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s lectern. In February last year, Johnson was sentenced to 75 days in prison, followed by a year-long supervised release. Johnson was also ordered to pay a $5,000 fine and complete 200 hours of community service.” J6 Prosecutor Charged In Road Rage Stabbing Incident (He should be disbarred for life – jjs)
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “This allegation is even more interesting in light of a report from two weeks ago that the CIA bribed analysts to say [Chinese] Covid-19 did not originate in a Chinese lab.” Fauci Was ‘Smuggled’ Into CIA Headquarters To “Influence” [Chinese] Covid-19 Origins Investigation: Select Subcommittee
- Nam Tran, a senior director of clinical pathology at UC Davis Health, cautioned, “Would you drink milk that expired months ago?” Tran said Americans are better off using a new test than one which has reached or surpassed its expiration date as expired tests can give false results, adding: “Chemicals can go bad. The antibodies used to detect the virus can degrade due to time, heat and air exposure. Even humidity getting into the test kit can impact the paper strip, among other issues.” Biden’s Free [Chinese] COVID Tests are Expired. But Don’t Worry, the FDA Says They’re Fine!
- “This is just the latest assault on our rights in California,” Erich Pratt, senior vice president of Gun Owners of America (GOA), told The Daily Wire in an emailed statement. “Just as concerning, Governor Gavin Newsom has already made his anti-gun intentions quite clear: he wants to effectively repeal the Second Amendment. Sadly, his acknowledgment that doing so would be the only way to enact more gun control did not dissuade him from violating his oath when he signed this law into effect, but we are fully prepared to fight back.” California Faces Legal Challenges After Imposing Dozens Of Gun Control Measures
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Heather Mac Donald: “With large majorities of their students incompetent in English and math, Los Angeles schools are ramping up efforts—for more gay pride and gender indoctrination.” But Johnny Can’t Spell G-A-Y
- “Lockdowns have been devastating for K-12 students.” School Kids Experience Long [Chinese] Covid
- “School choice at the primary and secondary levels will have salutary effects for colleges and universities.” The Coming of K–12 School Choice Will Also Change Higher Education
- ASU has thus far withheld information about the curricula from the public, so the Goldwater Institute sent two letters to the university along with public records requests demanding more information. The decision to apply pressure came as a result of recent laws passed by the Arizona Legislature prohibiting government spending on trainings that “present any form of blame or judgment on the basis of race, ethnicity, or sex.”Conservative Group Applies Pressure To ASU Over Illegal DEI Trainings, ‘Just the tip of the Iceberg’
- “[T]he Democrats are the radicals because they’re willing, remember, I said during my debate with Hillary… [to] rip the baby out of the womb in the seventh, eighth, ninth month. And that really shook people up… I said she’s willing to rip the baby out of the womb.” Trump Commits to Walking Away from Abortion Negotiations With Radical Dems, Blasts Those Raising Money Off the Issue
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Americans remain uneasy that recent elections were significantly affected by voter fraud.” 28% of Americans ‘Not Confident’ That 2024 Vote Will Be Fair and Accurate: I&I/TIPP Poll (If you’re comforted by the other 72%, remember that before 2020 the number historically was probably well into the 90% area – jjs)
- “Such dishonest people should not be granted access to sensitive government information, nor rewarded with high-ranking positions and salaries funded with taxpayer dollars.” (How about defund them first until they’re fired instead of the Wimpy pay-you-next-Tuesday gambit, champ? – jjs) West Virginia’s Top Election Official Demands Congress Give DHS an Ultimatum: Fire 2020 Election Meddlers or No Funding
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The announcement comes on the heels of Musk’s clash with the leftist front group Anti-Defamation League (ADL).” (Jews in Space: The Sequel? – jjs) Elon Musk To Join Ben Shapiro For X Space Panel Discussion With Jewish Leaders
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Senator Robert Menendez leaned heavily on his campaign war chest to aid his legal defense in a bribery case nearly a decade ago. The embattled New Jersey Democrat is likely to do the same in the wake of a recent bribery indictment—this time with the help of the Democratic Party’s largest fundraising juggernaut.” How the Democrat Party’s Fundraising Juggernaut Could Help Bob Menendez’s Legal Defense
- “Democrats who worked closely with Sen. Bob Menendez knew the truth better than most, and they gave him the power to continue.” Democrats Ignored Bob Menendez’s Corruption Until He Was No Longer Useful
- “While the settlement does not involve admissions of liability, the firm deeply regrets any association with this man, and would never have continued doing business with him if it believed he was using the bank in any way to commit his heinous crimes,” said JPMorgan in a statement. (Yeah, right – jjs) JPMorgan Pays $75 Million in Settlements Over Jeffrey Epstein Associations
- “Nationally, Hispanic support for the former president stands at 36 percent – up four points since he left office in January 2021.” Trump’s Hispanic Support Soars
- Robert Spencer: “The pratfalls are only a small element of Biden’s incapacity and one of the most visible signs of it. This man has done appalling damage to the United States of America while pretending to be president. The next time he falls, he should take it as a cue and end his own misery as well as ours by exiting the scene.” After Perfecting Plan to Avoid Falling UP the Stairs, Old Joe Biden Nearly Tumbles DOWN the Stairs
- “The only question is how Joe exits the [hijacked] presidency and campaign, whether voluntary or by his handlers making him an offer he can’t refuse.” Stick a Fork in Biden – He’s Done!
- “Today, his necessary popular-vote margin, as measured by national polling, does not exist.” (But he is +100 in the must-win vote counter demographic – jjs) Biden’s Margin of Error Is Gone
- “What will happen if another crazed assailant with a gun is successful?” Bob Kennedy Needs Help
- Kurt Schlichter: “Anticipating a 2024 shot?” (White, hetero and male. I wouldn’t think he has a shot, Kurt. Wretched Whitmer on the other hand I think is being, shall we say, “groomed” – jjs) Newsom: Measuring the Drapes
- “Let Democrat politicians dress like the slobs, bums, whores, whoremongers, perverts, and criminals that they are.” (Except that is their constituency, and it’s growing by leaps and bounds – jjs) In Praise of the New Dress Code for Democrats
- UT State House Speaker Brad Wilson: “I’m running for the United States Senate because our nation is at a crossroads and we need a fearless conservative fighter with the backbone to get things done. The stakes are too high to settle for another go-along-to-get-along politician that’ll cut and run when the fight gets tough. We need a bold, proven leader with the guts to turn this country around and light the path to a brighter future.” (Utah morons please weigh in on this guy – jjs) Utah Republican Heavyweight Launches Senate Bid For Mitt Romney’s Seat In 2024
- In a Tuesday press release announcing his candidacy, Sanz said that he had an “unparalleled” experience under Cuellar, but reportedly realized that his values and beliefs didn’t align with those held by the congressman. (Is this guy for real or is this a fake out? – jjs) Texas Democrat Congressman’s Recently-Departed Staffer Is Now His Republican Challenger
* * * * *
- The debate kicked off with Univision anchor Ilia Calderón opening up the debate by speaking Spanish, telling viewers that the candidates are trying to win them over. . . “It’s a good thing Univision is an official media partner of this debate so issues that matter Republican voters are covered — said not one Republican primary or caucus voter,” Sean Spicer observed as one commenter remarked, “It was pretty obvious when they tried to get the candidates to sign on to amnesty.” ‘Unwatchable’: Viewers Blast RNC, Fox for Including Univision in Debate
- “Donald Trump must be smiling right now. The former president came out on top by virtue of his absence from the underwhelming second Republican debate on Wednesday evening, where the seven non-indicted presidential candidates traded incoherent interjections and meticulously crafted zingers at the Reagan Library.” A Dud Debate
- The debate, hosted by Fox Business and Univision, an American Spanish-language network, and located at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in California, featured seven of the GOP Presidential candidates. Early in the evening, candidates attacked rising star Vivek Ramaswamy, emphasized the border crisis and called out former President Donald Trump for skipping yet another debate while working to manage questions from moderators that some called “idiotic” and “disrespectful.” Cut Mics, Expensive Curtains, ‘Offensively Stupid’ Questions — GOP Debate Falls Flat
- Biden re-posted a tweet from his campaign that had a clip of Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida criticizing former President Donald Trump for not attending Wednesday’s Republican presidential debate that aired on Fox Business Network. The Associated Press reported that Biden turned his attention to Trump at a series of fundraisers where he claimed Trump and his supporters were “determined to destroy American democracy.” (Pray we succeed so we can get our republic back – jjs) Biden Team Live-Tweets GOP Debate Even as Corporate Media Says He’s Not Paying Attention to It
- “The Fox Business GOP presidential debate was a total trainwreck—and that’s putting it mildly. If you watched, you were treated to nearly two hours of left-wing talking points from the moderators, who not only had no control of the debate but ignored their own rules and allowed candidates to attack one another without the opportunity for rebuttal.”Whose Side Is Fox on Anyway? (Seriously, Paula Bolyard, do you not know?! – jjs)
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “. . . it would seem as if the issue that might be the heaviest millstone around the president’s neck is not just his lack of sincere accomplishments for the American middle class, but the ridiculous amount of taxpayer money going to Ukraine.” “Forever War” in Ukraine Could Cost Joe Biden the White House in 2024
- “A standing ovation for a Nazi exposes unpleasant truths about the war in Ukraine.” (It was the Vichy France of Eastern Europe – jjs) Springtime for Hitler
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Daniel Greenfield: “Our conflicts of interest are Communist China’s gain.” Biden’s National Security Adviser: One of the “True Friends for the Chinese People”
- “China’s influence in the United Nations far exceeds its financial contributions, which are modest relative to America’s.” Getting Their Money’s Worth
- “Israel’s ambassador, Gilad Erdan, shamed us all; if we want to retain any respect for ourselves, we now need to follow his example.” Only Israel Stood Against the Butcher of Tehran
- “The starved population, armed only with small weapons … was no match for the onslaught.” (With all due respect, I feel for the Armenian people but it’s not our place to intercede in this – jjs) The Second Armenian Genocide
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- North Korea announced earlier on Wednesday that it had concluded a 70-day investigation and found King guilty of “illegally intruding” into its territory. (Whoa Fat just poked Biden in the eye! – jjs) North Korea Expels Fugitive U.S. Soldier Travis King
- Daniel Greenfield Part Deux: “Senior adviser worked on secret Iranian government propaganda campaign.” Chief of Staff of Pentagon Counterterrorism Office Served Iranian Gov’t
- “Leaks constitute ‘a significant security breach of U.S. government property by a foreign adversary.'” (With people like Kerry, Blinken and Malley, Iran doesn’t need spies – jjs)Iranian Spies Have Infiltrated the American Government, Lawmakers Warn
- “This delusional man, thinking he is a woman, embodies and espouses the wokeism that is causing significant harm to our military readiness and troop morale. The military shouldn’t be focused on this this woke agenda and combating climate change.” WATCH: Boebert Makes Fiery Move To ‘Trans’-ition Defense Sec. Pay to $1
- “Extols forced hijab and draconian punishments.” (She also said “Raymond Shawarma is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life” – jjs)Iranian President’s Wife Praises Islamic Misogyny
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- “[Biden] should be offering reasons that he’s acting or that he’s not acting,” Cuomo explained. “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] literally flew over this place on his way to Detroit. Not saying it was wrong to go to Detroit. I’m saying he could have come here. He chose not to to go to San Francisco to raise money. I get the realities of politics. Believe me, I grew up in it. But if you want people to know that you’re the president of everybody in this country, it shouldn’t matter if you think you’re gonna get their vote. What you should be getting is their trust.” (When you’ve lost Fredo on something long gone from the daily soap opera . . . – jjs) Chris “Fredo” Cuomo Has a Tough Message for Biden After Visiting Site of Toxic Train Derailment
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “This initiative aims to create more accountability and help get people to accept the treatment and services they need.” (Talk about a complete 180 from lefty dogma! – jjs)Wow! Democrat San Francisco Mayor Pushing Mandatory Drug Testing, Treatment for Welfare Recipients
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Our new observations revealed a significant and unexpected amount of mass loss— close to the mass of the Sun— in the final year prior to explosion.” Nearest supernova in a decade confirms such stars lose mass prior to exploding
- “The previous record for an American in space of 355 days was set by Mark Vande Hei last year. This new year-long mission is only exceeded by two Russian missions on Mir, Valeri Polykov’s 439 day mission in 1994-1995, and Sergei Avdeyev’s 381 day mission in 1998-1999.” Three astronauts return to Earth safely, completing 371 day mission
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- School Board Member: “Quite frankly, it’s not the parents’ damn business” to know about the policy. Missouri AG Sues School Board Over Secret Transgender Bathroom Policy Meetings
- Since taking his seat in the California Senate, [psycho pervert Scott] Wiener has spearheaded bills establishing guidance for judges to make custody decisions based on which parent “affirms” their child’s “gender identity,” requiring trainings for teachers to “identify” and support LGBTQ students and allowing children to be placed in state residential housing without parental consent at age 12. Meet the Tyrannical Dem Lawmaker at the Center of California’s War on Parental Rights
- Why is it always Scott Wiener?” (I’d say he should be horsewhipped in public, but he’s get off on that – jjs) ‘Kink’ Festival with the Most Obscene Acts Imaginable Lauded (and Attended) by California’s Most Notorious Lawmaker
- “Confronting the anti-science claims of gender ideology.” Prager-U Video: Sex is Binary
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Biased sketch show runs cover for Democrats, but this time may be different.” (That will be a sure sign that they’re dumping him – jjs) Will Saturday Night Live (Finally) Roast [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden?
- “The program itself is called ‘Double the Line’ (DTL). Its purpose is to force film companies to hire one minority to match every crew person it hires normally. That minority will be paid a full if not higher salary, regardless of his or her experience or training, and will later receive favored treatment in hiring, in order ‘to push forward a demographic shift,” as noted on the Equity and Inclusion website of the Association of Independent Producers (AICP), one of the defendents in this case.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Hollywood’s New Racist Discrimination Employment Policies Which Blacklist Whites
- “Instead of offering different versions of beauty on the iconic runway we know and love, we are expected to sit through an odd conglomerate of angsty artists, ill-fitting clothes, and activism.” Victoria’s Secret’s “Diversity” Rebrand is Unrecognizable and Out of Touch
- Robert Zimmerman: “These radicals aren’t really interested in honoring the right people and taking honor away from the wrong people. What they want to do is to discredit all past Western history, and replace it with a Marxist fantasy that makes believe the achievements of European and Western Civilization never happened.” Small Group of Astronomers Call for Renaming the Magellanic Clouds, Accusing Magellan of Racism
HITHER & YON
- “At his centenary, Hank Williams still helps us see God coming down the road.” Happy Hundred, Hank
- “Rest in peace Brooks.” The Great Brooks Robinson (1937–2023)
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.