Good morning, kids. Representative Ken Buck is an asshole. Check that; Representative Ken Buck is a hemorrhoid on the giant asshole that is the Republican Party. Exhibit 1:
Rep. Buck, who is set to leave Congress, has been a staunch supporter of the same legacy media industry that regularly smears Republicans and Republican voters as bigots, domestic extremists, and conspiracy theorists. Backed by donations from the legacy media’s top lobbyists in DC, Rep. Buck was the lead Republican sponsor of the JCPA in the House of Representatives.
The Congressman, who presented himself to Republican primary voters as a staunch “Tea Party” conservative back in 2010, is now on his way out of Congress, and is reportedly seeking a job at leftist, Republican-hating channel CNN.
In the meantime, he’s still looking to bail out the same media industry he hopes to join, by a last-ditch effort to push the JCPA. Earlier today, the Congressman appeared on a Washington Post podcast with Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN), the bill’s lead Senate sponsor, defending his decision to back a piece of corporate welfare for the media industry. . .
. . . One of the first bills introduced by Democrats during their time holding the majority in the House, the JCPA allows some of the nation’s largest legacy media companies to form a legal cartel, immune from antitrust law, to pressure tech companies for special favors.
Now all Ken Buck has to do is become a prime suspect in the death of his intern, marry the ditzy daughter of a Foggy Bottom bottom dwelling Johns Hopkins School of International Relations egghead and CNN can totally pants MSLSD in the ratings! But wait there’s more!
Nearly 20 House Republicans joined their Democrat colleagues on Wednesday in killing a bill amendment that sought to prevent U.S. taxpayer dollars from funding Pentagon-sponsored “pride month” events.
Introduced by Rep. Chip Roy, R-Texas, the measure aimed to “prohibit funds appropriated” by the House’s defense bill for fiscal year 2024 “from being used to carry out the observance of Pride Month authorized by the Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness for the Cultural Observances and Awareness Events List.” Despite the GOP possessing a majority in the lower chamber, 18 Republicans, including House Freedom Caucus member Rep. Ken Buck, R-Colo., sided with Democrats in voting against the amendment (231-202).
Wow! Way to burnish those “severe Tea Party conservative” credentials. And how comforting is it knowing that 17 other stellar public servants stand with you. It is to laugh, hopefully as you avoid simultaneously doing a Jimi Hendrix and aspirating on your own vomit. Anyone want to wager that most if not all of these pieces of shit will vote “No” to impeach Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants? That is if this process, despite the headlines, seriously gets rolling?
The only thing getting rolled these days is We The People. Just to underscore the complete forcible sodomy and knife in the back, there’s this little item:
In a letter to Gov. Brian Kemp (R), [GA State Sen. Colton] Moore announced an initiative in August to begin an emergency session to conduct a thorough investigation into the actions undertaken by Willis. An emergency legislative special session can come about two ways in Georgia: The governor can call an emergency session, or one can be called if 3/5 of both legislative chambers sign a letter demanding it.
Kemp and State Senate Republicans apparently oppose working to investigate, defund, and impeach Willis, and instead ousted Moore. “Today’s removal is a direct result of me calling on my Republican colleagues in the Senate to do their job and sign onto an emergency session to investigate Fani Willis,” Colton said in a statement exclusively obtained by Breitbart News:
The Georgia Constitution clearly outlines the legislature’s power to call an emergency session to investigate a judicial officer. After urging my Republican Senate colleagues to join me — they responded by acting like children and throwing me out of the caucus.
I stand by my Republican principles. I stand by the Republican platform. I will continue to serve as a Republican Senator from the great state of Georgia. Unfortunately, now I will be forced to refer to my colleagues, who ran on being “Trump conservatives,” as the RINO caucus.
The people of Georgia are 100 percent with me. This is the fight of our lifetime, and I will continue to double down to defend the rule of law and do what is right.
Recent Rasmussen polling shows that 82 percent of Georgia Republicans say Trump is unfairly prosecuted by Willis. Seventy-seven percent of Republicans also say they are not satisfied with tax dollars being used to prosecute Trump. Another 74 percent of Republicans support the Georgia legislature convening a special session to stop Willis from prosecuting Trump.
Despite the feasible mechanisms and polling popularity, Kemp and many state Republicans dismissed Moore’s initiative out of hand.
Because, reasons! And here we all are pounding each other on the head with souvenir Three Stooges/Pelosi-sized prop gavels over Trump! DeSantis! Electability! and Polling! and all the rest of it while another election is going to be fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and fake ballots to help build strong dictatorships 85 million ways.
The Democrat Party has developed in the political home of the various American Marxist movements, with which they agree and identify. Hence, they are not so repulsed by America’s past—or more accurately, the Democrat Party’s past—as to forever condemn the Democrat Party and refuse any association with it. They ignore or downplay its links to the Ku Klux Klan, white-supremacist neo-Nazis, lynchings, etc. Instead, they target and blame the entire society, culture, and country for the Demorat Party’s contemptible past. To underscore the point, the American Marxists are supportive of the Democat Party’s modern-day promotion of economic socialism, cultural Marxism, and anti-Americanism. In truth, their contempt for the Constitution, and its routine condemnation, is not so much because of some of the Framers’ biographies, but because the Constitution’s firewalls remain an impediment to, or at least slow their revolutionary aims and the speed with which they seek to make them. . .
. . . Of course the Democrat Party wants the big cities and most populous states to rule over the entire country, since these are Democrat strongholds. And, if they could, they would abolish the states. Presidential candidates would not have to campaign in vast parts of the country, only in the dense areas mostly along the two coasts and certain Midwest metropolitan areas. Thus, representation would effectively be denied to tens of millions of people who live in the exurbs and beyond, including rural areas. The states that produce most of the food we eat and energy we consume would have little or no say in the nation’s governance or in the federal government’s rule over them, which would be disastrous civilly, politically, and economically. . .
. . . Unlike the Republican Party, the Democrat Party is more than a political party. It is the state party. It seeks to monopolize the political system, the culture, government, and society. And while the Republican party exists to try to win elections, the Democrat Party plays for keeps—that is, election defeats can never be allowed to interfere with the ideological trajectory the party imposes on the nation. And when the Democrat Party wins elections, it continues building upon the permanent centers of power, including the vast federal bureaucracy, subsidized nongovernment organizations, lifetime activist judges, tenured professors and teachers, party members in the media, etc. The Democrat Party uses the culture and politics to empower itself and its agenda. And Democrats have no intention of surrendering control of either. Consequently, when the Democrat Party wins elections, it claims broad mandates; when it loses elections, it ignores the popular will of the people and turns to the permanent government and its cultural surrogates to sabotage the Republicans and push forward their American Marxist agenda.
The author of the piece, who goes by the nom de plume Carpe Diem, states:
While Levin does not necessarily offer a solution to combating this pervasive Leftist onslaught that we face, he does a commendable job of identifying and outlining the very real dangers that we face, which is a good start.
Look, I dig Levin. But to be honest, he’s been writing the same damn book now for the past 20 years. Only the names and outrages have changed and multiplied by orders of magnitude. Yet the most important constant is the nagging question of “the solution.” 20 years ago, bad as things were, we still perhaps had a chance to stop this via what I will assume was a relatively untainted or only moderately tainted electoral system.
Well, that’s been shot to hell as 2020 and to a lesser extent 2022 have shown us. Assuming that the polling showing Biden cratering is accurate, the only reason to switch him out for the Wookie, Newsom, Whitmer or whoever is to boost their poll numbers to the degree that it makes the inevitable 2024 steal look legitimate. If Biden refuses to go quietly, or if RFK Jr, Cornel West, Marianne Williamson or someone else runs third party regardless of who the Dem stooge candidate will be, the steal would cause a pretty big stink. At least I assume that that is the calculus in the Kalorama-Davos-Beijing Axis.
Moving back to the high level, the problem remains: An irreconcilably divided country, a Junta that controls the instrumentalities and enforcement mechanisms of power, powder kegs both domestically and internationally that can go off at any moment and no means of extricating ourselves from disaster in a quick, orderly and peaceful fashion.
Have a good weekend. See you on the hobby thread tomorrow. Be there. Aloha.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Missouri v. Biden uncovered a ‘vast censorship enterprise’ throttling Americans’ ideas online at the behest of government officials.” Doctor Whose Censorship Case is at the Supreme Court: ‘We Had to Speak Up’
- “Are new draft recommendations on breast-cancer screening the result of DEI-based political pressure?” Equity vs. Evidence
- “Democrats rely on activist groups like Issue One to make the case for conquering local election offices – here’s the real story. . . ‘Progressives’ only gained so much ground by catching conservatives off-guard in 2020. Now they’re pushing that advantage in an all-or-nothing gambit for permanent control of America. Whether you like it or not, there’s no going back to the sunny days of pre-pandemic America. You’re at war. “High Election Worker Turnover” is the Left’s Newest Ploy to Federalize Elections
- “. . . a final opinion could be issued before the end of the calendar year, and if the court throws out the funding mechanism as unconstitutional, it could also choose to delay imposition of their ruling and give the Congress the whole of 2024 to craft an alternative. Something must be done: The CFPB has more power than any agency in US history, and its potential to abuse this authority is enormous.” The Supreme Court is About to Rule on America’s Most Powerful Unaccountable Federal Agency
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Recent polling shows 50 percent of independent voters believe House Republicans should impeach Joe Biden, a YouGov/CBS News poll found. Additional polling shows a majority of voters consistently believe Joe Biden was involved in his family’s business, contradicting his long-held position that he never spoke to Hunter Biden about business.” Finally! James Comer Subpoenas Hunter, James Biden 315 Days After Launching Probe into Family
- “The trove contains email exchanges between prosecutors working on the Biden probe and FBI interview transcripts with witnesses who have insight into the Biden family’s business ventures. The evidence is certain to factor into House Republicans’ impeachment inquiry into the president, which launched Wednesday.” The Latest Hunter Biden Document Dump Is Littered With Bombshells. Here Are the Biggest.
- “CEFC, closely linked to the CCP and Chinese President Xi Jinping, was chaired by Ye Jianming, an associate of Hunter Biden. James Biden told the FBI he personally met once with Jianming about CEFC’s interest in acquiring the liquid natural gas facility.” James Biden Confirmed to FBI Family Tried to Help CEFC China Energy Co. Buy U.S. Energy Assets
- “I think this is gonna be an informative hearing for you, Mr. Raskin, because we want to present evidence,” the chairman replied. “What evidence? There’s no evidence witness, there’s no fact witnesses,” Raskin said. “Just sit back and let the American people see the hearing, and let the American people decide,” Comer said. ‘Listen!’: All Hell Breaks Loose as Dem Motions to Bring Rudy Giuliani Into Impeachment Hearings
- [Kweisi “Modo”] Mfume claimed Biden did nothing wrong and that the impeachment inquiry into a possible influence-peddling scheme is a distraction from focusing on the real issues facing Americans.” Dem Rep Holds Up ‘Where Is Rudy’ Sign And Starts Yelling In Middle Of Impeachment Hearing
- Jonathan Turley: “The record currently contains witness and written evidence that the President (1) has lied about key facts in these foreign dealings, (2) was the focus of a multimillion-dollar influence peddling scheme, and (3) may have benefitted from this corruption through millions of dollars sent to his family as well as more direct possible benefits. The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] may be able to disprove or rebut these points, but they raise legitimate concerns over his role based on the accounts of key figures in the matter.” (Turley’s liberal feet are tiptoeing through the tulips/landmines. – jjs) 10 Reasons Why It’s Worth Investigating Joe Biden
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Kemp and State Senate Republicans apparently oppose working to investigate, defund, and impeach Willis, and instead ousted Moore. “Today’s removal is a direct result of me calling on my Republican colleagues in the Senate to do their job and sign onto an emergency session to investigate Fani Willis,” Colton said in a statement exclusively obtained by Breitbart News. Scum! Georgia Senate GOP Caucus Ousts Senator for Trying to Remove Fani Willis from Office
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Xahra Saleem, formerly Yvonne Maina, co-founded the All Black Lives (ABL) Bristol group in the United Kingdom, and raised money ostensibly to provide masks for BLM protesters and fund a trip to Africa for poor youths via a GoFundMe page called BristBLM. A court heard this week, however, that she “dishonestly abused [her] position intending to make a gain, namely used the funds raised for [herself]. BLM Activist Convicted of Fraud After $37,000 in Donations Disappear
- “Why is the left inventing a new recusal standard for Justice Thomas that didn’t apply to other justices, particularly to Ruth Bader [Meinhoff] Ginsburg?” (You have to ask? – jjs)ProPublica Smear of Justice Thomas Reveals a Partisan Double Standard for SCOTUS
- “Biden is trying to create a consequence-free society. Decisions have consequences in the real world, but not in Biden-world.” Dealing with Consequences
- “Hate him back.” Joe Biden Hates You
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Rep. Buck, who is set to leave Congress, has been a staunch supporter of the same legacy media industry that regularly smears Republicans and Republican voters as bigots, domestic extremists, and conspiracy theorists. Backed by donations from the legacy media’s top lobbyists in DC, Rep. Buck was the lead Republican sponsor of the JCPA in the House of Representatives. Establishment Fraud/Stooge Republican Ken Buck, Seeking CNN Gig, Joins Amy Klobuchar to Push JCPA Media Bailout Bill – Again!
- “The Biden [junta] has dangerously weaponized this agency to collude with Big Tech and other intermediaries to censor Americans’ online speech and interfere in our elections — brazenly violating the First Amendment for nefarious political purposes. The country gave us the majority to save our nation from the Left’s destructive policies that continue to erode our constitutional rights, not continue the status quo and subsidize government abuse.” GOP Rep. Andrew Clyde Rips Republicans for Voting to Fund “Censorship” Agency
- “The DoJ is unhappy with Google because they say Google is using its power to control and limit competition in searching and advertising.” The DoJ Sidelines Consumes in its Antitrust Case Against Google
- “Says they were ‘undermining election integrity.’” Elon Musk Has Fired Most of Twitter’s “Election Integrity” Team
- “Book-banning is a serious problem — but it’s the left doing it, not the right.” The Death of the Library
* * * * *
- The segment confirmed news Fox was attempting to “shift candidates to the left” on immigration first broken by The National Pulse editor-in-chief, who warned conservatives the network intended to try and use old footage of Ronald Reagan to bolster its pro-amnesty agenda. Fox/Univision Promoted Illegal Migrant Amnesty at GOP Debate
- “The Univision co-host of the Fox News Republican presidential debate helped push a Kamala Harris-led conspiracy theory.” Univision Hack Amplifies Florida Curriculum Hoax In Fox News GOP Debate
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Joe Biden’s radical climate agenda is killing American jobs and making us dependent on Chinese slave labor – but they just keep doubling down.” Hawley Unloads on Biden Apparatchik for “Shutting Down Critical Mineral Production” in the US
- “Crisis by design, pain on purpose.” Biden’s Continuing War on Energy Independence
- “Unelected bureaucrats impose far-reaching decisions without legislative scrutiny or accountability and Alaskan Natives suffer.” Arbitrary Decision of Federal Bureaucrats Impoverishes Alaskan Natives
- “Basically, the U.N. should be embarrassed.” (He misspelled “nuked” – jjs) What Our Oceans Say About Global Warming
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- I understand Tehran and Beijing are wonderful all year long . . . – jjs PHOTO: NYC to Distribute Flyers at Southern Border Warning Migrants ‘You Are Better off’ in Another City
- Daniel Greenfield: “The city’s migrant crisis was really created by homelessness activists.”Does New York Have to “House the World?”
- “Unless every city and state in the U.S. agrees to fend off the forced entry of illegal border crossers, the crisis will continue.” From Staten Island to Eagle Pass, Americans Revolt Over the Border Invasion Biden Invited Into Their Homes
- “New York City citizens and taxpayers do not want illegal immigrants working here. We don’t want them voting here. We want them gone, on the next bus, right back over the border. Full stop. The majority of the people that advocate for the “new Americans” are in government and they happen to be Democrats. . . f they could, and if they thought they could count on their votes, they’d probably try to import all 7.5 billion people on earth into the country just so they wouldn’t have to face what Americans actually want. New York City shows the Democrats are trying to import their way out of unpopularity
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Facing sexual assault 30-40 times a day, administrators told teacher to put a piece of cardboard in front of her groin — and fired her after she spoke to government investigators.” In His Criminal Trial, Former Loudoun County Superintendent Blames Sex Assault Victims
- “Nothing kills a police department faster than destruction of officer morale—and in the BPD, morale is dead.” Baltimore’s Thin Blue Line Is Broken
- “The excuse for all this? A Philly judge dropped the manslaughter charges against a cop who shot a driver. Bodycam footage showed that the driver was hiding a knife.” WATCH: Democrat-Run Philadelphia Endures Second Night of Mass Looting
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “I just would urge those in public life and both political parties or no political party to be cautious” Video: Biden Tells People To Stop Questioning [Chinese] COVID Shots
- “We are Americans, it’s time we acted like it!” (Sadly, a large percentage are anything but, politically and otherwise – jjs) Never Again: Stand Up to Left’s Use of [Chinese] Covid to Shut Down America
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “New district policy will bring difficult commutes for low-income charter school families, officials argue.” As California Charter Schools Excel, Los Angeles’s Top Public District Makes It Harder To Attend Them
- “When you have this much of a ringing failure in your school, it should cost somebody their jobs.” Study Finds Shocking Lack of Proficiency in Math at Baltimore Public Schools (Probably been subpar for decades – jjs)
- “. . . this portion of the survey was allegedly ‘optional.’ But one student claimed that they received bad marks for not completing it.” A School in a Remote Colorado Town Presented Students With Extremely Personal Questions
- Robert Zimmerman: “The Bible is now viewed by these leftists to be as bad for kids to read as pornography — except that these same leftists now consider it a good thing for kids to see pornography but not the Bible.In the modern leftist world that now rules us, good and evil have been flipped, with evil on top.” California School District Blacklists Christian Club from Elementary School
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Judges supporting the denial called the dissenters’ claims “meritless” and “histrionic.” The dissenters fired back, arguing the denial “hamper[ed] the ability of voters to seek the protections promised them by our Constitution.” Appellate Judges Scoff at Each Other After Court Declines New Challenge to Florida Voting Integrity Law
- Never fear. Hawaiian Judges Buch M. Danno and Tyne E. Bubbles will declare them kosher – jjs Lawsuit: Democrats’ Election-Takeover Ballot Amendments Violate the Michigan and U.S. Constitutions
- “If a cashier came up 26 times with less money in their till than expected, what would happen to them?” What If We Excused Other Crimes the Way We Do Election Fraud?
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The Republican state treasurer is acting governor until mid-day Thursday. Is Hobbs gone because the Senate won’t confirm her agency director nominees?” (Start passing anti-Leftist laws when she’s AWOL – jjs) Where is Arizona Democrat Gov. Katie Hobbs?
- “Arizona-based firm run by foreign national has been paid nearly $1 million for political work in recent years.” Watchdog Says Democrats Illegally Paid Foreign National For Campaign Work
- “Call it bribery, or extortion, or abuse of power, or whatever you want. This is how Democrats get rich these days. They expand the size and power of the federal government, then sell access and favors to the highest bidders.” Biden, Menendez, and Michelle: Birds of a Bribery Feather
- “Other than NORPAC, most of Menendez’s major donors have remained silent as to whether they’ll continue to contribute to his political campaign. Jon Kaiden, founder of Baleon Capital, appears to be the only major donor to publicly announce that he will no longer contribute to Menendez’s re-election bid.” Pro-Israel PAC Says It’ll Keep Funding Bob Menendez’s Re-Election Campaign
- “Another round of tedious GOP ritual combat shouldn’t distract from where the real action is happening.” Will We Never Be Free?
- “With more nights – and bulls-eyes – like this, Ron DeSantis may just remain in the fight for a long time too.” GOP Debate II: Déjà Vu All Under Again
- “A big part of the problem was on the moderator and host venue side.” (and the majority of the debaters – jjs) The Missed GOP Debate Opportunity
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Victor Davis Hanson: “America should help Ukraine resist Russian aggression. But we should be mindful in doing so that the entire region is an historical Gordian Knot of poorly understood but ancient intertwined and competing threads—one that may risk being cut by a Russian nuclear sword.” (Wow. VDH writes an entire essay in double-talk. Trying to put out a fire that we helped start by running into it naked with a water pistol is not a good idea, sir. – jjs) The Ukrainian Gordian Knot
- “Under Ramaswamy’s proposal, America would cease its military support to Kyiv, keep Ukraine out of NATO and recognize Russia’s control over the territory it now occupies; in return, Russia would end its ‘military alliance’ with China.” (Fuck you, NY Post. This is probably the most sane, reasonable proposition I’ve yet to hear, even if the last bit is not enforceable. At least it prevents a regional nuclear confrontation that would likely spill over – jjs) Shutdown-ready Republicans shouldn’t buy into Vivek Ramaswamy’s insane Ukraine plan
- He posted on X: “Establishment journal Foreign Affairs signals the next step of Ukraine War escalation: stationing U.S. military advisors on the ground. Have they forgotten how we got embroiled in Vietnam?” RFK Jr. Warns ‘Next Step’ Is Military Advisers in Ukraine: ‘Have They Forgotten’ Vietnam?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Whose interests are served by paying off the Middle Eastern rogues’ gallery to play nice?”In Fight for Democracy, Biden Junta Sides with Autocracy
- Fred Fleitz: “Weak leadership creates high likelihood many more Americans will be taken.”The High Price of Biden’s Ransom Payment to Iran
- ‘Three people have been confirmed dead and one injured after shootings and an explosion took place across Sweden late Wednesday and early Thursday morning. The shootings are likely linked to escalating feuding gang violence around Stockholm. The blast is still being investigated although it is the third explosion this week across central Sweden under investigation.” Sweden sees deadliest month for shootings since 2016 in gang-related incidents
- Notably, France is the sixth largest contributor to the UN, paying $128 million, or just under five percent of the organization’s annual budget. The French government has made an increased effort to integrate Muslim women and girls into society, such as ruling last month that girls cannot wear the Islamic “abaya” in schools. UN Lashes Out at France For Banning Islamic Headscarves At 2024 Paris Olympics
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Why exactly did the Trudeau-NDP axis do it?” Praising a Nazi
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Hackers also managed to infiltrate the account of Department of Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo, though the extent of the breach is still unclear.” Chinese Hackers Steal 60,000 Emails From US State Department
- “Despite the GOP possessing a majority in the lower chamber, 18 Republicans, including House Freedom Caucus member Rep. Ken Buck, R-Colo., sided with Democrats in voting against the amendment (231-202).” 18 House Republicans Help Democrats Kill Amendment Defunding Pentagon ‘Pride Month’ Parties
- “It has come to this.” (And what happens if in self-defense a Muslim is injured or killed? Guess who the Krauts will go after – jjs) Germany: Students Arm Themselves Against Muslim Migrants
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “It appears that Dias used his position of authority to prevent an honest appraisal of his work, actions that are in utter violation of ethics and the scientific method.” Another retraction looms of research claiming the discovery of superconductivity at room temperature
- Robert Zimmerman: “…this new strict regulation likely means we should expect a serious slowdown in the rebirth of commercial space. The renaissance of achievement by private enterprise in the past decade in space could be ending.” More than a year after the New Shepard accident, the FAA finally closes its investigation
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Talk s**t again, b**ch!” the trans girl said in her manliest voice before walking away.Trans-Action: Ore. Boy Pretending to Girl Beats the Crap Out of Real Girl
- “American and Canadian anthropological associations assert that using terms male & female will ‘imperil the safety of the LGBTQI community.’” Science Canceled: Anthropologists Prevented from Giving ‘Importance of Biological Sex’ Talk at Conference
- Raymond Ibrahim: “. . . , if today’s men were simply to reclaim their manhood and start behaving like men — and, most importantly, believe in a Cause greater than themselves — all of the insane ills plaguing Western society would dissipate like vapor.” The ‘Left’s’ Worst Nightmare: A Return to the ‘Crusader Mindset’
- “The HHS plans to make it so that even if a family is loving, welcoming, and would treat children with the compassion they give their own biological children, they’d not be good candidates to help needy orphans.” HHS Will Remove LGBTQ Foster Kids from Homes that Don’t Affirm Their Delusions
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Robert Spencer: “It’s likely that he needs both the money and the new infusion of relevance. But his letter [to the NY Jets begging for a job] is unlikely to get him anywhere, as for all his long-windedness, Kaepernick never mentions the elephant in the room, his far-left political activism and race-hustling agitation that would relegate football to a sideshow for any team that signed him.” Kaepernick BEGS for Job on NFL Slave Plantation, Ignores the Elephant in the Room
- The collapse of civility is never sudden.” (This is merely the latest manifestation, not the first – jjs) What the Senate’s New Dress Code Is Really About
- “Christian Cooper’s superhero name is Captain Cry Bully.” That Infamous Central Park Birdwatcher Writes a Memoir
HITHER & YON
- “The Big Chill, 40 years on, reveals a generation in all its (vain) glory.” All Is (Boomer) Vanity
- Christian Toto: “John Carney’s latest ode to music’s transformative power is a winner.” Eve Hewson Radiates Star Power in Flora and Son
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.