Good morning, kids. A few interesting things making waves this morning. First, in the wake of Friday’s official fossilization of Feinstein and her soul taking the express elevator all the way down, I had hoped to use the headline “Choosy Mothers Choose Schiff.” Alas, as I had suspected would be the case, the greasy governor of California chose a black woman. Shocking right? Meh, had he not done that as he had promised, whatever his chances at winning the Biden replacement derby would have gone right down the same Atlanta toilet that floated the demented criminal into the Oval Office in 2020.
So, congratulations to Senatrix Laphonza Butler. Her experience? Aside from melanin content, chromosomal makeup (which is fast becoming obsolete since leftists don’t really know what exactly the definition of a woman is these days) and most crucially, anti-American bona fides, she served as president of Emily’s List. Per the invaluable Discover the Networks:
EMILY’s List (EL) is a political action committee that raises millions of dollars each year for Democratic, pro-choice, female candidates running for elected office. The organization strives to make these funds available to the recipients as early as possible in each election cycle, so as to give them every opportunity to gain maximum public exposure and credibility, and thus to access additional campaign donations from a wide variety of sources thereafter. “EMILY” is an acronym standing for “Early Money Is Like Yeast,” which, as EL’s slogan puts it, “helps the [political] dough rise.”
In this case, more like a yeast infection. Funny that they refer to dough rising, since it’s kind of close to the antithetical “bun in the oven.” And what the hell kind of name is Laphonza? But I digress.
As for the real focus of this story, Gavin Newsom, a) he kept his promise and did not alienate blacks, dames and lezbos, and thereby totally sabotage his chances should he decide to seek the Dem nomination, b) it’s only to fill out the remainder of Feinstein’s term which is up this coming cycle, so Karen Bass, Schiff-for-Brains and whoever else can fight it out amongst themselves thereby allowing Newsom to keep his hair perfect like a London werewolf, c) this makes no difference to the already doomed state of California but courtesy of the 17th Amendment, it affects the rest of the nation just as the framers of the Constitution never intended it.
EMILY’s List — an organization whose goal is to elect pro-abortion Democrat women to public office — told Politico over the weekend about its plans to promote the epically incompetent VP, whose approval ratings have teetered around the low-40s and mid-30s for much of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s first term. . .
. . . President of EMILY’s List Laphonza Butler told the outlet that the PAC wants to “push back against the massive misinformation and disinformation that’s been directed towards [Chlamydia Harris] since she’s been elected.” The PAC previously supported Harris in 2020 after she was announced as Biden’s running mate, and Butler also helped guide Harris’s failed presidential bid while working for a leading California political consulting firm.
So, maybe it’s a case of “friends close, enemies closer” for Newsom or else an indicator that he believes Harris is on the outs, or promoting an ally of hers as a means to influence her loyalties?
Meanwhile, back in D.C., as the GOP fights tooth and nail to maintain its position as a sham opposition party, during the vote to prevent a dreaded shutdown of the government, this horrid assclown pulled a less than cunning stunt. Emphasis on the word “pulled”:
“Rep Jamaal Bowman pulled a fire alarm in Cannon this morning,” House Administration Committee Chair Bryan Steil (R-Wisc.) said in a statement. “An investigation into why it was pulled is underway.”
A spokeswoman for Bowman told Axios that the congressman “did not realize he would trigger a building alarm as he was rushing to make an urgent vote” and that he “regrets any confusion.”
It doesn’t seem that Republicans are buying that story. Reps. Harriet Hageman (R-Wyo.) and Lisa McClain (R-Mich.) are both drafting resolutions to censure Bowman, and Rep. Nicole Malliotakis (R-N.Y.), has already drafted a resolution to expel Bowman from the House.
Censure appears more likely, as it only requires a simple majority, while expulsion requires a two-thirds vote, meaning that a significant number of Democrats would have to join with Republicans to expel a member of their party. And that’s not likely to happen. According to the report, there is footage of Bowman pulling the alarm, and at least one Democrat is all but denying that it is, in fact, Bowman. . .
. . . According to sources who spoke with Fox News Digital, the alarm was pulled right shortly after House Republicans made the announcement they’d be expediting a stopgap spending bill, commonly referred to as a continuing resolution (CR) to extend government funding for 45 days, for consideration on the House floor on Saturday. According to the report, the announcement caught Democrats off-guard, and they complained that they weren’t given enough time to read the bill.
Based on a publicly released photo of the incident, it is clear that this was not an accidental pulling of the fire alarm but instead a ridiculous effort to delay the vote averting a shutdown.
It’s funny because all the multi-thousand-page catastrophes written by lobbyists are shoved down our throats without time to read or debate them. And anyone who objects is viewed as a heinous, uncaring racist who wants to throw grandma off a cliff and see little children starve.
As for Jamal Bowman, in a nest of anti-American, anti-Semitic, sub-literate, shrill, shrieking Maoists, he’s about as low a scumbag as you can find. And that’s saying something. Then again, look who his biggest booster is:
Anchor Jake Tapper said, “There was an interesting moment over the weekend when your New York colleague, Congressman Jamaal Bowman, he’s under investigation for this now after Capitol Police say he pulled a fire alarm in one of the House office buildings. Democrats were trying to delay a final vote on the bill. There he is, pulling the fire alarm. He says it was an accident. He thought pulling the alarm would open a door based on the fact that the doors to his right there was locked, and there was a sign that I think someone said it was confusing. I’ll be honest. It doesn’t really make sense to me, his explanation. Have you talked to him?”
Ocasio-Cortez said, “I think if you actually do see some of the photos of the signs, I think there’s something to be said about the government’s about to shut down, there’s a vote clock that’s going down, the exits that are normally open in that building are suddenly closed.”
So, he’s too stupid to know what a friggin’ fire alarm looks like? More like Titty Caca thinks we’re too stupid to discern a bald-faced lie. From what I understand one of the reasons they pulled this shit was because the CR did not have any funds going to pay off Zelensky.
In any case, what Bowman did was indeed the dictionary definition of what all of the innocent dupes who were caught up in the FBI/DOJ false flag sting operation on January 6th have been accused of – many of whom tried, convicted and sentenced to long stretches in federal prison. And what he did was worse as it could have led to actual physical harm. As opposed to the crime against humanity of walking around with a police escort dressed as Chief Wild Eagle or putting your feet up on Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s desk. The horror. The horror . . .
In a completely bizarre decision, Dem. Rep. Jamaal Bowman (NY) committed a misdemeanor and potential felony in order to stop the Constitutional function of government. I kid you not. . .
. . . We are talking breaking the law here, an act apparently performed with the goal of disrupting Constitutional congressional work. This is a Constitutional crisis because he intended to upend our Constitutional order and to topple our democracy. And stuff. Isn’t that how this works? I think so, according to the Democrats’ own rules, so this felony needs to be pursued and this man held accountable.
The Epoch Times video titled “The Real Story of January 6 “reveals the truth that has been hidden from the American people. While a narrative has been set that what took place that day was an insurrection, key events and witnesses have been ignored until now. The documentary takes an unvarnished look at police use of force and the deaths that resulted in some measure from it.”
Robert Spencer asserts that “it is by now abundantly clear that the Jan 6 “insurrection” was not the work of Trump supporters, but of Leftist plants in the crowd at the Capitol[.] Any lingering doubt about this has now been put definitively to rest by the revelation that those who ran the House Jan. 6 Committee show trial did not preserve mountains of evidence that apparently disproved the left’s official narrative about what happened on that fateful day. Like the Stalinists they are, it looks as if they framed their enemies and then destroyed the evidence of their own crime.”
Christopher Roach points out that “there is now a very clear hierarchy for those caught up within the federal criminal justice system. Left-wing offenders are the least culpable, and they get prosecutors to argue for downward departures. Then come street criminals, who are sentenced within the guidelines. Then there are those on the right, who face novel charges and get the book thrown at them.”
There is some precedent for this. Soviet dissident Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote in the Gulag Archipelago how political prisoners were treated worse in the Soviet system than regular criminals, whom the regime used to terrorize its political enemies. We also know how the Soviet Union, like other totalitarian regimes, created a whole class of pseudocriminals, who were given extremely harsh sentences for things like telling the wrong kinds of jokes or convoluted claims of sabotage and hoarding.
Between censorship, rigged elections, relentless propaganda, and two-tiered criminal punishment, the system is not leaving many ordinary political options for its opposition.
. . . The prisoners in the District of Columbia Jail have stated that they are “all but slowly murdered in every way except for their very soul being ripped from their famished chests on behalf of this mercilessly sinister institution.”
Speaking of “burning,” and as to Solzhenitsyn . . .
“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?… The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If…if…We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation…. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Richard Fernandez: “Corruption may be extensive in Washington, and there is no reason to suppose it is confined to one party. The problem is that you need a clean rag if you’re to wipe a table. If all the rags are dirty, then you’re only moving the dirt around. If the extent of corruption is unknown then where the clean rags are in Washington will be a basic problem. Perhaps the only reliable way to clean the mess up is turnover. That is to churn Washington, to turn everybody in the capital out of office after a certain period, from every party, regardless. But even that might not be enough.” The City Under the Capitol
- “In a 43-year career, the only action Mark [“Vanilli”] Milley ever saw was in the war against the American people and their duly elected president.” The Armchair General Takes a Seat
- “Health authorities and policymakers squandered public trust by lying to the American people.” The [Chinese] Covid Cover-up
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The time frame detailed in Hunter Biden’s collapsed plea deal in July with now-special counsel David Weiss says Hunter Biden’s residence was in California when the Chinese partners sent money to an account linked to Joe Biden’s address.” 2019: Hunter Biden Claimed He Didn’t Receive ‘One Cent’ from Chinese Associate Despite Wire Transfers
- Clarice Feldman: “Joe Biden, his family, and his [junta] have all been involved in cutting deals against American interests with China, Ukraine, Russia, and most flagrantly of all, Iran.” Biden Selling Out the U.S.
- Margot Cleveland: “A newly released memorandum renews questions about Hunter Biden’s phone call to his father just days before the vice president demanded Ukraine fire its top prosecutor.” Facing a U.S. Anti-Corruption Push in Ukraine, Burisma Demanded Hunter Biden Call Dad
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Another memoir from a young American—wow!” (Madison Cornbread fakes orgasms, and the truth- jjs) Enough Is Enough
- “The comments from the former Secretary of Defense come after Trump criticized retiring General Mark Milley last week for communicating with his Chinese counterparts ‘…to give them a heads up on the thinking of the President of the United States.’ Trump compared the betrayal by Milley to a ‘treasonous act.’” Ex-SecDef Esper Worries Trump Will Retaliate Against Deep State If Elected
- The single charge against Littlejohn follows criticism of the Justice Department from IRS whistleblowers who claim the agency sought to hamper a federal tax investigation into Hunter Biden. Whistleblowers say the DOJ thwarted investigative efforts, slow-walked cooperation with tax agents, and even concealed critical evidence implicating President Joe Biden in a criminal bribery scheme. The most significant felonies of which Hunter Biden was suspected, said veteran IRS agent Gary Shapley this summer, “were left off the table.” IRS Contractor Charged With Single Criminal Count for Leaking Trump’s Tax Records and ‘Thousands’ Of Others
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “A former top FBI official testified that numerous confidential human sources attended or participated in the Jan. 6 riot.” It’s Looking Ever More Likely That Jan. 6 was a Fedsurrection
- “Bloomberg study finds that 94% of new corporate hires are ‘people of color. That’s absurd.” Bloomberg Flubs Data for Bombshell Report That Only 6% of New Corporate Hires are White
- “The story of a huckster who was happy to cash in on America’s racial trauma.” Ibram X. “Krement” Kendi Faces Growing Backlash From the Left Over His Failing ‘Anti-Racist’ Think Tank
- Thad McCotter: “A disturbing new poll reveals the Left’s authoritarian bent.” Give Me Liberty or Give Me Democrats
- ” Is there no limit to the racial, religious, ideological, political, social, cultural, and ethnic diversity America can accommodate before it splinters into its parts?” Diversity, Division, Disintegration
- He’s telling the truth. The DOJ has no rules at all for Democrats – jjs Merrick Garland Claims DOJ Does ‘Not Have One Rule for Republicans and Another Rule for Democrats’
- “Of all the evil that Biden has perpetrated, none is so vile as the imprisonment of Americans known as the J6 defendants.” Never Forget the Jan. 6 Defendants
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Anyone who votes to fund an unconstitutional agency that works to annihilate the First Amendment does not deserve to hold office.” These House Republicans Voted To Fund CISA’s Criminal Censorship and Election Interference
- Miranda Devine: “It’s hilarious that this prince of prevarication [Biden] thinks he should be the arbiter of truth. . . it’s Musk, who must be destroyed if he refuses to join the “Censorship Industrial Complex” as independent journalists Michael Shellenberger and Matt Taibbi call the interconnected web of deep state censors, shady nonprofits, think tanks and universities that police speech on social media platforms.” Joe Lies in Wait with His Musk-et
- Eventbrite claims the event violates its policy on “Hateful, Dangerous, or Violent Content and Events.” ‘Censored for Taking a Stand’: Eventbrite Cancels Event Against Child Mutilation With Detransitioner Chloe Cole
- “Imagine being so far gone that you have to crawl onto MSNBC with your tail between your legs to answer the inquisitors about why you weren’t more critical of the most popular candidate in the race when the whole stated aim of their propaganda is to demolish your own party’s electoral chances in November 2024 — then explicitly acknowledging that your “job” is to tear down said popular candidate in service to the political opposition. Profiles in courage.” WATCH: Chris Crisco Concedes on MSNBC That His #1 ‘Job’ Is Attacking Trump For the Democrats
- “A new report from the right-leaning Media Research Center concludes that Google is burying search results for 2024 presidential candidates, but an expert in search engine optimization has suggested it’s unlikely.” Is Google Rigging the 2024 Election? The Controversy Over Invisible Republicans
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “In the annals of Man’s mistakes, this one has to be the worst of all. It will destroy the land, and poison us. And perhaps that is the point.” No Farmers, No Food, No Future
- “Blue state’s new Climate Change Education office will push students to become ‘climate literate leaders.'” How New Jersey Is Working To Turn Kindergartners Into Climate Activists
- “The color that was used has seeped deeper into the sandstone monument than originally thought. Over one dozen were arrested for their involvement in the defacing. Climate Zealots Deface Germany’s Iconic Brandenburg Gate, Restoration Estimate Escalates
- “Granholm also threw her team under the bus, when she testified about the road trip at a recent House Science and Technology Committee hearing.” ‘Publicity Stunt’: House Republicans Open Probe into Energy Sec. Granholm’s EV Road Trip
- “How would you go about getting an average temperature reading for the entire Earth?”Global Warming and the Earth’s Land Mass
- “Gates’ play is to manage his own sides expectations so that they seem a bit less crazy. Will it work? It’s an open question.” Bill Gates Adjusts his Green-Tinged Glasses
- “Meet Agnes Walton – a professional in playing down the facts and playing up the feelings.”Prophetess of Climate Propaganda
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Lawmakers say ‘it is unthinkable that such an enormous settlement would be allowed to persist in Texas.'” ‘Unthinkable’: GOP’s Entire Texas Delegation In Congress Asks State Officials To Investigate Colony Ridge
- “Since [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden took office in January 2021, Border Patrol agents apprehended more than 5.7 million migrants who illegally crossed the southwest border between ports of entry, the reports indicate.” Two Million Migrants Apprehended at Southwest Border for 2nd Straight Year
- “It’s broken. We need to fix it … It doesn’t make any sense,” Clinton said. “They come here, and we’re supposed to shelter people who can’t get work permits for six months. We need to change that. They ought to work. They need to begin working, paying taxes and paying their way. Most of these people have no interest in being on welfare.” (How about sealing the border, disincetivizing and then mass deportations? Meh, go rape an intern and shut the hell up already – jjs) Bill Clinton Agrees New York’s ‘Right to Shelter’ Law Should Be Changed
- “Is it time to close the southern border yet?” Head in the Sand Dunes: Cape Cod’s Self-Destruction
- “Screening immigrants has to take place in order to find enemies and terrorists. Otherwise, everyone enters.” (Umm, everyone is entering anyway. Besides, we have more than enough native terrorists and enemies as it is – jjs) Is Ideological Screening of Immigrants Acceptable?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “According to the Sun-Times, 441 people were killed in Chicago January 1 through September 30.” At Least 17 Shot Friday into Saturday Night in Mayor Johnson’s Chicago
- “Dem governor [Sitz-] Pritzker said abolition of cash bail would bring a ‘more equitable and just Illinois.'” Meet the Violent Criminals Roaming the Illinois Streets Thanks to State’s Cash Bail Ban
- “Manhattan state Supreme Court Judge Felicia Mennin on Friday added six months to the eight years already agreed upon in Lauren Pazienza’s plea deal, saying she didn’t believe Pazienza had taken responsibility for her actions.” Woman Who Killed Famous Broadway Singing Coach Sentenced to Only 8.5 Years in Prison
- It’s unknown if the judge let the 16-year-old out of juvie to await prosecution after the exchange above. In Seattle, anything’s possible. It’s the criminals’ world, and everyone else is just living in it.” Criminal-Friendly Seattle Is So Bad This Guy’s Shocked When a Judge Won’t Let Him Go
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “If Gavin Newsom enters the race, the country needs to know how he treated Californians during the pandemic.” A [Chinese] COVID Tyrant for President?
- “There’s been a deluge of facts and evidence detrimental to the ambitious plans of global vaccination-ers, but they’re pushing ahead anyway.” The UN Pandemic Declaration Approval is a Testament to the Aversion of Evidence
- “We took the shots . . . and won!” Biden to Sign Bipartisan Bill Reversing His Junta’s Targeting of Hunting & Archery Classes
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The Alumni Free Speech Alliance, a group of over a dozen free speech alumni organizations, alleges that bias response teams are used to target individuals and often cause students to self-censor, resulting in less intellectual freedom on campuses. The groups filed an amicus brief to the Supreme Court in support of advocate group Speech First, which is suing Virginia Tech over its bias-response team.” The Supreme Court Could Weigh In on Whether Colleges’ Speech Police are Legal
- “. . . Bloch’s case should be open and shut. He simply spoke his mind in a conversation, doing so in a civil manner. He then not only peaceably coached his team in a game against this male cross-dresser (my description), he and the teams came home in the same bus with that team and that cross-dresser, with no incident. At no time did he do anything to justify the school’s action.” Today’s blacklisted American: Coach fired by Vermont school for simply expressing some facts during a civil conversation
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Meanwhile, Pennsylvania’s governor fails to pass meaningful legislation.” Shapiro’s ‘Voter Registration’ Change Just Another Photo Op
- “The Democrats are working to assure that everyone’s vote counts. Many times.” AVR: The Newest Form of Election Cheating
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “And while these hypocrites attack good men like Kennedy, they totally ignore the real anti-Semites, and even idolize them. Wasserman Schultz ignores Reps. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.), and Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) because they sit on her side of the aisle. It needs to be said, and not enough Jewish leaders are saying it: the real anti-Semites in the public arena are often Jews who are using their heritage as a weapon against their opponents.” No, Debbie Wasserman “Test” Schultz, Kennedy is NOT an Anti-Semite
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Reps. Harriet Hageman (R-Wyo.) and Lisa McClain (R-Mich.) are both drafting resolutions to censure Bowman, and Rep. Nicole Malliotakis (R-N.Y.), has already drafted a resolution to expel Bowman from the House.” Democrat Pulls Capitol Hill Fire Alarm Amid Shutdown Talks
- Bowman obstructed an official proceeding and should face the consequences, Smith said. “He better be because that’s exactly what happened on January 6th, according to Biden’s Justice Department. So let’s see how they treat their own member of Congress,” Smith said regarding Bowman possibly being held accountable. (Nothing short of censure, expulsion and jail time will satisfy me. Of course, Jew-hating Maoist he is, that is a non-starter – jjs) GOP Rep. Jason Smith Says Rep. Bowman ‘Better Be’ Held Accountable For Pulling Fire Alarm During Floor Vote
- Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that it was a “moment of panic” while defending Rep. Jamaal Bowman (D-NY) pulling a fire alarm to possibly delay a vote on legislation designed to avoid a government shutdown. Titty-Caca Ocasio-Cortez Defends Bowman Pulling Fire Alarm: ‘Moment of Panic’
- “Bowman arguably committed a felony in an apparent attempt to obstruct an official Constitutional proceeding.” Will Dem Rep. Jamaal Bowman get the J6 treatment for pulling fire alarm to disrupt congressional vote?
- “Democrats have only themselves to blame for RFK Jr.’s likely departure.” Welcome to the Democrats’ Nightmare: RFK Jr. Goes Third Party?
- Roger Kimball: “Who knows whether Joe Biden the candidate will make it to the November 2024 election? . . . whoever heads up the Dem ticket in November—my money is on Gavin Newsom, with a small hedge bet on Michelle Obama—the entry of RFK Jr. into the race as an independent will act as a serious drag on the Dems.” (Kimball penned this before RFK Jr. announced – jjs) RFK Jr. as Independent Would Propel Trump to Deliver Crushing Blow
- “I think we need to rip off the Band-Aid,” Gaetz said. “I think we need to move on with new leadership that can be trustworthy.” Gaetz Will Move to Oust McCarthy This Week
- “Let’s get over with it, and let’s start governing. If he’s upset because he tried to push us in a shutdown, and I made sure government didn’t shut down, then let’s have that fight.”Mc-Luntz to Gaetz: ‘Bring It On,’ I’ll Survive as Speaker
- Deroy Murdock: “By my calculations, Trump’s victory would exceed Biden’s 306 to 232 showing in 2020. Politically, November 2024 is 10 zillion light years away. Surprises will fill that void. But right now, Donald J. Trump looks not just electable but poised for a landslide.” Donald Trump Looks More Electable by the Day
- “Even aside from the awful format, the candidates were inconsequential, highlighting, not themselves, but Donald Trump’s importance.” The Republican Debate was Edifying But Still Bad for the Debaters
- “Trump’s mugshot and subsequent nomination have created an opportunity no other candidate can offer.” The Primary is Over
- Responding to some of his Democrat colleagues who say Party critics of Biden need to ‘chill out’, Phillips said, “In my professional life, both in the public sector and private sector, chilling out has never been a recipe for success in addressing any problem.” He later added, “…chilling out does not make for electoral success.” RED ALERT: Top Dem Warns Party is ‘Sleepwalking Into 2016 Repeat’
- “For all the talk of a potential Michelle Obama 2024 presidential run, almost no one mentions Michelle’s greatest political vulnerability.” (Forget the Wookie. How does Trump beat the cheat, and the kangaroo courts? – jjs) How Trump Beats Michelle Obama in 2024
- “The new trend – and what it says.” Our New Black Republican Leaders
* * * * *
- “Anthony York, an adviser to Newsom, told Politico that Newsom would make his appointment so as not to shift the momentum of the current Democrats running for the seat in 2024. Butler would have to battle it out with the likes of Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) if she wants to secure the seat again for another six years.” Report: Gavin Newsom Will Appoint EMILY’s List President Laphonza Butler to Fill Feinstein’s Senate Seat
- “With the passing of longtime Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., on Friday, colleagues from across the political aisle have released a bevy of statements remembering the Golden State’s golden gal.” The Legacy Dianne Feinstein Left California: Crap and Crime
- “California Gov. Gavin Newsom declared a racial litmus test for Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s replacement in the upper chamber.” Dianne Feinstein’s Senate Replacement Will be Defined by the Racist, Sexist Criteria She Fits
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “We support Ukraine’s efforts to defend its sovereignty against Putin’s aggression,” said Schumer – to which McConnell said he’s “confident” that the Senate can pass more “urgent assistance to Ukraine later this year. But let’s be clear,” that the “alternative,” a shutdown, “would not just pause our progress on these important priorities, it would actually set them back.” “More Deceit”: Gaetz Rages Over McCarthy-Ukraine Side Deal To Pass Stopgap
- “They also gave a number of other reasons to postpone a general election until after the war in Ukraine is over, including the inability to ensure that all voters can participate, undermining national unity, the fact that a potential Russian missile strike could make voting impossible on election day, and that it would cost too much.” Nazi Collaborator Soros Groups Demand NO ELECTIONS Be Held in Ukraine – to Preserve Democracy?
- “UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, poured cold water on [British Secretary of State for Defence, Grant Shapps’] plans on Sunday, explaining: “What the defence secretary was saying was that it might well be possible one day in the future for us to do some of that training in Ukraine. But that’s something for the long term, not the here and now. There are no British soldiers that will be sent to fight in the current conflict.” Confusion As UK SecDef Suggests Ukraine Troop Deployment, But Prime Minister Disagrees
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- David Harsanyi: “What’s the going rate for an American hostage these days?” Paying Iranian Terrorists Billions in Ransom
- Musk: “Sounds a lot more like human trafficking than saving lives.” German Government ‘Rebukes’ Elon Musk for Criticizing State-Funded NGOs Helping Illegal Migrant Cross Mediterranean
- The Financial Times: “Police chiefs have said that Sweden is facing its most serious domestic security situation since the second world war as immigrant drug gangs engage in a bloody conflict.” Sweden Calls in Military to Fight Migrant Crime Gangs
- “How much did Pope [Fiction] Francis know about Church donations spent on shady investment schemes?” The Pope and the Sprawling Vatican Embezzlement Trial
- “Amidst an escalating genocide.” Azerbaijan Promises Better Living Conditions to Armenians
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Daniel Greenfield: “It’s impossible to be loyal to both DEI and America.” West Point’s New ‘Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion’ Minor Teaches America is Unfair
- Robert Spencer: “And many in the West would be only too happy to oblige.” Muslim Nations Make Another All-Out Effort to Compel the West to Abandon Free Speech
- “Trying to skirt the French ban on the wearing of all religious symbols.” Muslim Girl in France Calls Her Abaya a ‘Kimono’ and Sues State to Wear It
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “That might be reassuring for some people. But when you look at the totality of his record, it doesn’t matter. He’s a creature of the left, and he’ll have a very hard time living that down.” Gov. Newsom Vetoes Bill Allowing Workers to Collect Unemployment While on Strike
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . this was the 151st successful launch in 2023, all done in the first three quarters, and strongly suggesting the world will complete more than 200 launches this year. This number will top the record of 179 set last year by more than ten percent, and be more than double the number of launches achieved almost every year since Sputnik in 1957.” SpaceX puts another 22 Starlink satellites into orbit
- “It appears the Chinese are either having issues with the rover (not surprising as it has been operating on the Moon for almost five years, since January 2019), or they have decided they don’t need to tell anyone what they are doing.” Updated map of Yutu-2’s travels on far side of the Moon
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Hittner, a Ronald Reagan appointee, wrote that the law is unconstitutional because it is a violation of the right to free speech. The judge also argues that performances like drag shows often convey political and social messages aside from being intended for entertainment purposes.” Ban on sexual performances in front of minors blocked by Texas judge
- Chief Judge Jeffery Sutton wrote the following in regards to the decision: “This is a relatively new diagnosis with ever-shifting approaches to care over the last decade or two. Under these circumstances, it is difficult for anyone to be sure about predicting the long-term consequences of abandoning age limits of any sort for these treatments.” WIN! Court Upholds TN & KY Bans on “Transgender Care”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Far-left hosts resume their fading showcases, but one may surprise us.”Here’s What to Expect When Late Night TV Returns
- “A primer for sanity in an insane time.” Sowell Pins the Tail on the SJW Donkeys in Social Justice Fallacies
- “The shuttering of the venerable nonprofit that helped support the Met for nearly a century is another sign of the organization’s decline.” Swan Song for the Metropolitan Opera Guild
HITHER & YON
- “At its 85th anniversary, Munich still haunts our rhetoric—but it is not clear that we’ve drawn the right lessons from the disastrous conference.” Appeasement’s Ghosts
- When one considers the full extent of the Roman cataclysm leading to the inevitable fall — the plethora of corrupt and self-promoting politicians, the exposure of unwanted infants (open-air abortion) and the consequent decline in the reproductive ratio, the deterioration of road systems and infrastructure, the degrading of a once-mighty military, and the evident degeneration of sexual morality (as the fifth-century Christian historian Salvian declaimed, “Be ashamed of your lives, no cities are free of impurities) — one cannot help but note the affinities and correlations between the Roman Empire and the American Republic. The Decline and Fall of Home: Part Two
- “Celebrating the bicentenary of historian Francis Parkman, who produced a picture of America’s origins that remains unsurpassed” American Homer
- Peter Hitchens: ““French Communists went voluntarily to the Nazis. . . France was on trial in 1945.” The Shame of Collaboration
- “He paused for a moment. ‘Just how’d you do it, kid? We heard shots. There hasn’t been a shot fired from your rifle, and there isn’t a bit of lead in them seven bodies over the hill.’ I didn’t say anything. What could I say?…And then the sergeant spoke again. ‘Kid,’ he said gently, ‘every one of those seven Commies over there is killed by a sword-stroke.’” A U.S. Marine’s Story of Archangel Michael, the Korean War, and a Miracle
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.