Good morning, kids. Just an observation to kick things off. Isn’t it funny how the usual suspects are all exercised about demanding even the most horrible opinions in support of the Islamic butchery be given a platform, and yet these same scumbags have Donald Trump on trial for his life merely for expressing his opinion, and engaging in whatever legal means he had at his disposal, in protest of what he (as it turns out, correctly) thought was a stolen election.
I’ll give you a moment to let the bile and vomitus settle back down in your gullet, but considering the nature of this column, get ready for one of the dumbest observations I’ve seen so far, vis a vis Hamas refusing to let civilians out of the Gaza war zone. Shockingly, it comes from Breitbart’s own usually quite astute Joel Pollak.
The Fourth Geneva Convention requires that foreign civilians who wish to leave a conflict area must be allowed to do so, or must be given the opportunity to present their case for doing so to an appropriate tribunal. Hamas is thus violating international law.
Well, let’s just parachute Merrick Garland, Christopher Wray and Fani Willis into the center of Gaza City with Al Sharpton’s megaphone, and they can declare that all of them are under arrest!
Geneva Convention. Sheesh. I can’t even find the words to describe it but suffice it to say we’re dealing with Dark Age, reptilian savagery, no offense to the Dark Ages, reptiles and savages. On the latest episode of the podcast, CBD and I had a great conversation with Ian Lane, an attorney who is an expert in the area of “proportionality” and the rules of war. He was terrific and it is definitely worth a listen (here and in the sidebar)
But afterwards, I got to thinking and painful is it is for me to say it, I could really care fuck-all for the Geneva Convention, the rules of war, and all the rest of it. War in general is a complete abnegation of everything that I believe in as a moral, upright, peaceful, God-fearing human being. That doesn’t mean that should I be attacked, I would not use any and every means at my disposal including the use of deadly force to protect myself. That includes my country, the abuse of that in endless pointless wars by the powers that be notwithstanding.
Israel is not dealing with a civilized nation. Gaza is a de facto nation because it has a citizenry and a government, for lack of a better word, that rules over it and fields a military force. But putting that aside, considering the acts of horrific barbarity committed against unarmed citizens, and the equally barbarous practice of using your own citizens as cannon fodder/human shields, what the hell does proportionality and following the rules of war mean in a situation like this?
I would imagine that in a situation even such as this, the soldiers of the IDF when they move into Gaza are going to do all they can to prevent the death of non-combatants. And that raises the question of who is and who is not a non-combatant. If Israel has not learned by now that being concerned with world opinion on how it fends off an existential threat is as dangerous as the threat itself, then they’re lost. And what was unleashed on them last week, in the light of the most dangerous geo-political instability since 1939, they really cannot afford to play that game anymore.
As I’ve been saying all along, no quarter. But that reveals yet another problem: Islam itself. The people of Gaza elected Hamas as their government. To greater or lesser extents, the majority of Gazans support Hamas’ aim of erasing Israel from the map and the broader aim of eradicating every Jew on the planet. Hamas are the frontline forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran, whose aim is the Islamic Republic of Planet Earth.
So, two million “””Palestinians””” are under the gun and are both being refused entry into Egypt and even if the Egyptians were stupid enough to let them in, their (Gazans’) leaders are not letting them leave because dead Gazans gains world sympathy. Now all that said, you all know in the back of your minds that the insanity of option three is likely being contemplated somewhere in Kalorama even as we speak, don’t you?
The “Guaranteeing Aggressors Zero Admission Act” — the GAZA Act — will prevent Joe Biden from issuing any visas to refugees who carry a passport issued by the Palestinian Authority.
At a time when the threat of terrorism is not only grotesquely on display but being encouraged and justified, it is critical that we do our best to ensure the security of our nation,” Ogles said, according to Newsmax.
After the withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021, it was revealed that thousands of Afghans — many who may or may not have assisted American forces during the war — weren’t even routinely vetted by the government. Vetting a non-citizen properly can take weeks. But Biden didn’t want to take the time to make sure these new arrivals from Afghanistan were who they said they were.
“Following the horrific attack by Iranian-backed Hamas terrorists on innocent Israeli civilians, the last thing America ought to do is trust identity documents issued by the radicals that oversee these territories,” Tiffany said in a statement. “We need to put our security at home first and that starts by closing the door to bad actors who might be seeking to enter our country.”
I didn’t agree with Trump’s travel ban because it was far too broadly drawn and excluded far too many people. But I don’t see any choice but to support this bill.
It’s targeted to exclude Gazans — a commonsense measure given what we’ve seen and heard the last week from Gaza residents.
Those who are eager to welcome Gazans to the U.S. are sleepwalking. I don’t trust the vetting process for refugees and neither should they. When you sacrifice thoroughness for speed, it’s too easy for details to fall through the cracks.
Let Gazans go to a third country — Egypt, Lebanon, etc. From there, if they really want to come to the U.S., they can go through regular channels.
Well, we do have massive shortages of police across the country. Let’s train Hamas veterans to be cops. They’d be doing the job Americans refuse to do, right? Winning!What I say as gallows humor you have to believe some psycho in Foggy Bottom or the Oval Office is likely considering.
In any case, the above excerpt is PJ Media’s Rick Moran who’s an idiot, especially that stupidity about not supporting Trump’s travel ban. But he’s generally right about everything else. Except for the fact that no other country wants “””Palestinians.””” First, their existence in the first place as supposedly displaced refugees has been a weapon with which to hamstring Israel for the past 75 years.
Remember that in 1948 on the eve of the creation of the Jewish state, all these nations told the indigenous Arabs in Israel to leave before they rolled in and beheaded the infant state in its cradle. Then they could return and take the land for themselves. How’d that turn out for them? Can you say “naqba?”
Second, the Arabs hate the “””Palestinians.””” They treat them like crap wherever they go. The bitter irony is that Israel treats them better and they have a far better standard of living and quality of life by orders of magnitude than any other country in the entire region. If they only either accepted being citizens of Israel or lived peaceful, productive lives in the lands that Israel surrendered to them in the first place we could have avoided all this.
Of course that was always a non-starter because, Islam.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “A phrase I read for the first time today, but which explains how the fates of Jews and Christians are intertwined. (Repost from 2016).” “First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people”
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Yaroslav Hunka and Peter Savaryn were not the only Nazis living comfortably in Canada.” My Nazi High-School Principal
- Miranda Devine: “In the words of former Trump speechwriter Darren Beattie, who features in the film: ‘We’re becoming China plus drag queens. [It’s a] hyper-ideological version of the police state that’s animated by wokeness . . . the worst of all worlds.’” It’s 1984 All Over Again in Biden’s “Police State”
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “The Biden [junta] made clear that the carrier, and its accompanying force, are not there to engage in combat activities on behalf of Israel but rather to deter others from entering the conflict, including Hezbollah.” (Or hamstring Israel if they decide to strike Iran? – jjs)US Confirms 2nd Carrier Group En Route To “Deter Hostile Actions Against Israel”
- “Video and images slowly being released by Israel show torture and abuse of Israeli living and dead during the initial Hamas attack, including a deceased victim having poles shoved deep into his eye sockets.” “Hundreds of Dead People in Israel are Still Unidentifiable Because of What Hamas Terrorist Did to Their Bodies”
- As a number of countries, especially regionally (as well as UN representatives),continue calling on Israel’s military to halt its impending ground offensive of Gaza given the likelihood for immense civilian casualties, the IDF has announced “localized raids” have begun. Israel Delays All-Out Assault on Gaza Amid Growing International Pressure, as Civilians Flee to South
- “Hamas has both issued warnings to their civilians not to evacuate, and when people didn’t listen to those warnings of Hamas, they have actually stopped civilians, and have stopped convoys of Gazan civilians trying to flee from the situation,” IDF spokesman Lt. Col. Jonathan Conricus explained in a daily briefing shared to social media. ‘Sinister’: IDF Blasts Hamas for Stopping Gazan Civilians from Evacuating
- I guess the IDF has to state this insane platitude which is up there with Dubya calling Islam a “religion of peace” and that we were not at war with Islam when they have been at war with us for 1, 500 years – jjs IDF Urges Gazans To Evacuate As Hamas Blocks Escape Route: “Our War is Not With the People of Gaza”
- Cardinal Pizzaballa: “To talk about ‘dialogue’ in this moment is something not realistic.” (Greatest name evah! – jjs) Jerusalem Cardinal Says Now is Not the Time to Ask Israel to Make Peace Deal
- Robert Spencer: “In Islam, war is deceit.” (Considering Islam has always been at war since Mohammed pulled a Biden and sniffed his 9-year-old bride’s hair, . . QED – jjs) Hamas Top Dog: ‘We Made Them Think That Hamas Was Busy With Governing Gaza’
- “As always, there are false claims made about ‘international law’ meant to hamstring Israel against an enemy whose military strategy is to use civilians as human shields. (Originally run June 2021).” VIDEO: Israel Complies With the Law of Armed Conflict When Defending Against Terrorists Hiding Among Civilians
- Saudi Arabia has now shifted its focus to making a deal with Iran in support of the Palestinians, ending months-long discussions with Israel to normalize relations following former President Donald Trump’s Middle East peace negotiations through the Abraham Accords. The Abraham Accords normalized ties between Israel and the Gulf states of Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates.” Saudi Arabia Halts Normalization Talks with Israel After Hamas Attack
- Biden also called for a “Palestinian state” when asked about the elimination of Hamas. Wrong-About-Everything-for-50-Years Biden: ‘Big Mistake’ for Israel to Occupy Gaza at This Point
* * * * *
- “While building inroads with the U.S. and the West, which has created profitable economic opportunities for Qatar’s oil industry, Qatar has maintained ties to Middle East terror networks, claiming to be a moderating force among the Arab world’s most extreme elements. Qatar is closely allied with Iran, the leading state sponsor of terrorism, and has worked with al-Qaeda affiliates, the Taliban, and others.” U.S. “Ally” Qatar’s Ties to Terrorism Scrutinized After Hamas Attack on Israel
- “The terrorist group’s disingenuous denials of its atrocities catch its Western allies—which had celebrated them—in an awkward position.” More Pro-Hamas Than Hamas
- The stabbing occurred on the day a former head of Hamas urged Muslims worldwide to hold a “day of rage.” According to French intelligence, there was a link between the attack and the ongoing war between Hamas and Israel. (Nuke the banlieues – jjs) France Mobilizes 7,000 Troops Following Stabbing Described as ‘Barbaric Islamist Terrorism’
- “U.S. leaders may be incompetent, but they are not Nazis.” (Not yet, anyway. Give them time – jjs) Hamas Terrorists Are the Real Nazis
- “Israel isn’t the only target of ‘Palestinian’ hatred.” Palestinians Cheered 9/11
- “Among the lucky ones.” An Israeli Recounts the Terror of Hiding from Hamas
- I’d have cheered if a rocket took his head off – jjs) Schemer Schumer-Led Senate Delegation Shelters From Hamas Rockets in Tel Aviv
- “. . . organized by Jewish Voice for Peace — a self-described anti-Zionist activist group.”Aggressive Anti-Israel Protestors Arrested Outside Chuck “Schemer” Schumer’s Brooklyn Home
- “Congress has turned a blind eye to the far left’s dangerous and inappropriate partnerships with Hamas front organizations.” ‘Squad’ Members Were Boosting Hamas Long Before It Beheaded Babies
- “Eradicate these barbarians.” 2024 GOP Presidential Candidates Lay Out Plans To Help Israel Combat Hamas
- “Right now, it is starting to look as though Israel is planning to forcibly move the Gazans. Good luck . . . ” Don’t Send Them to the West (Send them to hell – jjs)
* * * * *
- “Let Gazans go to a third country — Egypt, Lebanon, etc. From there, if they really want to come to the U.S., they can go through regular channels.” (They should be banned FOREVER – jjs) GOP Reps Introduce Bill to Prevent “Palestinian” Refugees From Settling in U.S.
- “State Department gave $160,000 to a West Bank university that openly supports Hamas terrorists.” The White House Says It Does ‘Extensive’ Work To Avoid Funding Terror Supporters. State Department Grants Say Otherwise.
- “Drop him over in Gaza since it’s so funny,” one user posted on X. “The French Football team symbolizes the decay of French Culture,” commented another. Outrage Ensues After French Soccer Player Laughs During Moment of Since for Israel-Hamas War Victims
- Black Americans and 18 to 39-year-olds are the groups most likely to blame Israel, at 19 percent, although pluralities of 41 percent and 33 percent still think the blame lies primarily with the Palestinians. This is despite the fact multiple Black Lives Matter organizations have come out in “solidarity” with the Palestinians, with BLM Los Angeles describing Hamas’s mass murder of civilians in Israel as “self-defense”. POLL: Majority Agree Israel Has ‘No Choice’ But to Eradicate Hamas
- “The wicked triumph when supposedly decent people support murderers and terrorists.”The Intersection of Evil: Hamas, Antifa, BLM, Harvard and Barack Obama
- “When universities began hiring unrepentant terrorists and Marxist revolutionaries as professors, they had to know where this would all lead.” No One Should Be Surprised By The Depraved Radicalism On College Campuses
- “The dark story continues of leftists being devoured by the totalitarian entities they worship.” Hamas Murders a Life-Long Advocate for Palestinian Jihad
- Thad McCotter: “Will Garland and the DOJ – who investigated parents as terrorists – investigate those who celebrated Hamas terrorism in American streets?” Hamas Terror: Madness and Method
- “The march ended at the Museum of Tolerance, emphasizing in supporting Israel’s war, the marchers hoped for eventual peace. WATCH: Thousands March in Solidarity with Israel in Los Angeles
- “All three universities released statements condemning Hamas’ terrorist attacks in Israel while maintaining resources that encourage their students to work for organizations designated by the Israeli government as terrorist groups.” Elite Law Schools Encourage Students To Work For Israeli-Designated Terror Organizations
* * * * *
- “The union’s backing of a terrorist attack that killed more than 1,200 Israelis drew widespread condemnation, including calls from Sen. Rick Scott (R., Fla.) to boycott the coffee giant over the union’s stance.” Starbucks Threatens Barista Union with Legal Action Over Pro-Hamas Tweets
- Robert Spencer Part Deux: “. . . a Palestinian state, if it is ever created, would be the first-ever such entity in the history of the world. There is actually no Israeli occupation at all. The Squad, and the left in general, is either ignorant or malicious. Or, of course, both.” Everything You Need to Know About the Israeli Occupation (That Is, Everything the Left Won’t Tell You)
- Robert Spencer Part Trois: “Saturday morning’s tweet reveals a taboo truth.” Khamenei Reminds Us What the War Against Israel is All About
- There is a story that the Israeli ambassador was about to give a speech to the U.N. He said, “Before I begin my speech, I’d like to tell a story. Moses was bathing in the Jordan River, and when he got out, his clothes had been stolen by a Palestinian.” The Palestinian ambassador jumped up. “Outrageous!” he exclaimed. “We were not even in the region at that time!” The Israeli ambassador continued, “Now that it has been clearly established that the Palestinians were not even there historically, I will now begin my speech.” There is No Such Thing as ‘Palestinians’
- “The history of Muslim violence against Jews in Israel for the last 100 years informs what happened last weekend and gives insights into dealing with problems today.” For Israel, Failures Never Learned and Lessons for Today
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “This war has nothing to do with revenge.” It Is Heartwarming That the World Loves Dead Jews So Much
- “The Bible, history, and common sense all point in the same direction: Israel’s enemies are irredeemably evil, and no sane nation should put up with that.” You Cannot Coexist With Evil
- “Without any shame, leftists instantly abandoned the ‘principles’ that, since at least 2020, they’ve insisted must control America.” In Their Rush to Support Hamas, Leftists Expose The Sociopathy Behind Their Politics
- “How Western illusions and shortsighted self-interest have paved the way for mass savagery.” The West Has Israeli Blood on its Hands
- “Samir Kakli and his group use Gaza war to target Jews and raise funds via Hamas-linked entity.” Muslim Federation Leader Posts Video Calling Jewish Bible “Ancient Book of Made-Up Stories”
- “Welcome to cultural enrichment.” France: Muslim Schoolgirl Threatens to Decapitate a Teacher
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The media keeps saying there’s ‘no evidence’ to justify an impeachment inquiry. Here’s the evidence they’re ignoring.” Hard Evidence Warranting the Impeachment of Joe Biden
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The mildest, most tepid possible credit to human Ken doll Bret Baier for at least asking the question that would otherwise go unasked on any other corporate state media outlet. . . The reason, of course, that Bret will not press Panetta any further is that, if he did, not only would Panetta blacklist Fox News forever, but he would also get his legion of Deep State ghouls who follow his lead to stop appearing on the network and to stop feeding juicy bits of Deep State disinformation to the network that it can then repackage as “news” and feed to its hopelessly propagandized audience.” Retired Spook Leon Panetta: ‘No Regrets’ About Biden Laptop ‘Russian Disinformation’ Lie
- In addition to Trump, whom the Justice Department did not name in their statement but is known to be Littlejohn’s main victim due to admissions he made to the court, the contractor “separately stole tax return information for thousands of the nation’s wealthiest individuals.” An IRS Contractor Pleaded Guilty to Leaking Trump’s Tax Returns
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- I hate to inform the Biden administration, but George Floyd has absolutely nothing to do with “the soul of America,” and for this group of leftist fools to suggest otherwise is beyond insulting. Why Is Biden Honoring George Floyd’s Birthday? (Because his handlers told him to – jjs)
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Who better, right? /sarc – jjs Associated Press Reporter Tasked With Covering Israel and Gaza is a Longtime Anti-Israel Activist
- [Jake] Sullivan said in a Sept. 29 interview the U.S. has had to put in less time and fewer resources into crises in the Middle East because the region was “quieter today” since the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks. Eight days later, the Islamic terror group Hamas launched its deadliest attack on Israel since the 1970s, currently leaving 3,200 dead, according to reports. Meet The Press Host Asks Biden Adviser Point-Blank Why He Was ‘So Off The Mark’ About Middle East
- “We cannot silence those whose views appall us. We can, however, say to ourselves that these are people with whom we do not wish to associate.” Harvard Students Should Know Freedom of Speech is Not Freedom From Consequences
* * * * *
- CISA, a component of the Department of Homeland Security, is described as the “nerve center” of federal government censorship. It is responsible for facilitating collusion between federal agencies and social media companies, interfering in our elections, and censoring Americans who spread anything the agency deems “dis” and “misinformation.” Expert Says Congressional Republicans’ Plan to Curb CISA’s Criminal Censorship Practices Is Ineffective and ‘Sloppy’
- “. . . they only care about kids in the same sense that Hamas does, as cannon fodder and human shields in the holy wars being waged by the supposed adults in the room.” CNN Discovers a Hormone it Doesn’t Want Teachers Giving Kids
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Bill would fuel addiction by delivering carve-outs to Big Cannabis.” (He’s in their pocket and vice versa big time. I’d like to see his stock portfolio – jjs) Schemer Schumer’s SAFER Banking Act Isn’t Safe at All
- “The president wants to put his name on increasing misery for all Americans. Let’s not hinder him.” I am All for Calling Joe’s Policies ‘Bidenomics’
- You’re not going to be reeling it in when your policies have intentionally caused it in the first place – jjs) Runaway Inflation ‘Unlikely’ To Be Reeled In Under Biden Junta, Experts Say
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “It looks like a green energy bloodbath.” (Good – jjs) Renewable Energy Sector Toppling as Investors Pull out Billions
- Clarice Feldman: “Boo! It’s UNICEF.” Trick or Treat: No Link Between Weather and ‘Climate Change’
- “If climate change was in fact catastrophic, or endangering the planet and human life, the Pope’s concerns would be warranted.” A Skeptical Look at Laudate Deum
- “The tragedy of the Pope’s apostolic exhortation is that it neglects to do what it is supposed to: Encourage the faithful in the practice of virtue and love of neighbor.” How Laudate Deum Fails
- “C’mon in, the CO2 is fine.” Cold Norwegian Water Douses ‘Climate Change’
- “Welcome to the lovely future they’ve planned for you.” The Redolent Privilege of the ‘Green New Deal’
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Illegal immigrants are building their own cities in the U.S.” (The military term is “beachhead” – jjs) The Rise of Shantytown America
- “As a result of the federal government’s unwillingness to enforce federal immigration laws and secure our southern border, Texas has stepped up and devoted time and resources to combat the unprecedented border crisis that the state is facing. SB 11 will give out troopers more authority to control the border and keep Texans safe.” Don’t Mess With Texas: Senate Passes Bill Allowing Local, State Police to Arrest Illegal Immigrants
- “If you were horrified by events in Israel this past weekend, it’s time to turn your eyes to the threat to America coming from Biden’s open border.” It’s the Border, Stupid!
- Daniel Greenfield: “And by then the only place left in Chicago to house them will be the DNC convention.” The DNC’s 2024 Convention City is Drowning in Illegal Aliens
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- It is important to note that in July, an open records request found that in private texts, St. Louis Mayor Tishaura Jones (D) noted the ineffectiveness of gun control in other major cities, Breitbart News reported. Democrat-Run St. Louis Ranked Most Dangerous City in America
- “The dire consequences of Leftist Group-Think.” Could Any of These Three Lives Have Been Saved?
- “The dire consequences of defunding law enforcement.” (The rate we’re going, we’ll have a whole slew of Hamas war veterans ready, willing and able to do the jobs Americans refuse to do! – jjs) The USA’s Dwindling Police Forces
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Campus totalitarians in the U.S. do their best impression of Hitler Youth.” Universities to Jewish Students: You’re On Your Own
- “Students who have expressed solidarity with Hamas are set to join some of the nation’s leading law firms.” (Considering who occupies the c-suites all over the country and what they’re doing, this should not be a surprise. It should be a call to arms, rhetorically speaking – jjs) Top-Flight Law Firm Sidley Austin Hires Hamas Sympathizer From Harvard Law School. It’s Not the Only One.
- “Lara Sheehi, under investigation for classroom anti-Semitism, expresses solidarity with terrorist group in private Instagram posts.” ‘How Dare You Slander the Names of Our Martyrs’: Inside a George Washington Professor’s Pro-Hamas Tirade
* * * * *
- “The court confirmed that parents, not educators or school faculty, have the right to decide whether a social transition is in their own child’s best interests,” commented WILL deputy counsel Luke Berg. “The decision should be a warning to the many districts across the country with similar policies to exclude parents from gender transitions at school.”Wisconsin Judge: Schools Secretly Trans-ing Kids Are Violating Parents’ Rights
- “Serving 66,000 kids of service members and DoD employees aged five though 18, the system last year outperformed all 50 states on reading and math scores.” (If it’s government run, I still question the curricula – jjs) The Pentagon Gets High Marks in New Report, for Running Schools that Actually Educate Children
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The 36-year-old mother-of-five had planned to start a new life in North Carolina with her husband and children, but was found unresponsive in a hotel room in West Palm Beach on May 23. The police investigation into her death has concluded, but Andriano’s mother, Dorothy Groenert, has called for further investigation.” An Epstein Victim Who Testified Against Ghislaine Maxwell Died This Year, and Her Mother Has Suspicions
- “The worst thing about this is that we’re supposed to believe that this guy is capable of finishing another presidential campaign, along with another four-year term.” Yikes! Biden Glitches so Badly During a Speech That His Wife Has to Rescue Him
- “I eat no for breakfast — Don’t hear no!” Kamala Harris told a group of college kids during a stopover at the College of Nevada as part of her campus tour. If the painfully forced cliché weren’t bad enough, Harris delivered it in what can only be described as a bizarre southern accent. ‘What Did I Just Watch?’ Kamala Adds Bizarre Accent To Her Latest Word Salad
- “Centrist Democrats said they would support a plan to temporarily expand House Speaker Pro Tempore Patrick McHenry’s powers.” Rep. Austin Scott Withdraws From Speaker Race, Endorses Jordan
- MS-NSDAP political analyst Jake Sherman reported Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) is planning to schedule a floor vote on his bid to be speaker for Tuesday. Hack-keem Jeffries: ‘Informal Conversations’ Taking Place for Bipartisan Solution to Speakership
- “Jeff Landry will be the 57th governor of Louisiana after scoring a surprise outright victory in Saturday’s primary that gives him a mandate to move Louisiana to the right.”Louisiana Flips Red: Republican AG Jeff Landry Wins Gubernatorial Election Outright, No Run-off
- “The No Labels fantasy is a farce played by small men.” In Search of the Radical Center
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- His scathing analysis states, “Now we are at an impasse. The Russians cannot defeat us, we cannot defeat them,” adding: “[Ukrainian leaders] are not telling the truth. There will be no return to the borders of 1991, and there will be no Crimea in the near future.” Ex Zelensky Advisor Calls Ukraine’s Counter-Offensive a ‘Disaster’
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Before war with Iran, remember 9/11, Iraq, and Afghanistan.” (Ironically, we should have toppled the Iranian regime decades ago. And fuck Jimmy Carter to hell for allowing them to overthrow the Shah in the first place – jjs) American Patriots Have Grown War-Wise
- “We shouldn’t rush to repeat the past’s mistakes because of the violence in Israel-‘Palestine.'” Time to Keep Cool: This Time It’s Not Different
- “REVIEW: Target Tehran: How Israel is Using Sabotage, Cyberwarfare, Assassination—and Secret Diplomacy—to Stop a Nuclear Iran and Create a New Middle East.'” Israel Enters the Gray Zone
- PM-elect Christopher Luxon: “Thank you so much and thank you New Zealand … you have reached for hope and you have voted for change.” New Zealand Rejects Tyrannical Labor Party, Elects Conservative PM, Government
- Orban has vowed to fight back against the Migration Pact, insisting “there will be no compromise on migration. Not today, and not in the upcoming years. We will defend our borders from migrants and from the Brussels bureaucrats as well!” WATCH: Orban Says EU Has ‘Raped Poland and Hungary’ by Forcing Migration Pact
- “The fantasy of a borderless world lies in smithereens.” (Doesn’t mean the globalist fiends who want to impose it will stop trying – jjs) In Israel-Palestine, We Now Hear the Last Gasps of Globalization
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “To recover from one of the most devastating fires in U.S. history, the Hawaiian island must surmount a host of regulatory, geographical, and historical obstacles.” Maui’s Herculean Task
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- The press release however noted almost as an aside what might be the most important result from this work: “The most practical response is to keep dust at bay by paving over areas of activity on the Moon, including roads and landing pads.” Engineers use lasers to create paving material from simulated lunar soil
- “No wonder private investment firms have been willing to invest almost $11 billion in the company. They see big profits on the horizon.” SpaceX to offer Starlink for cell phones
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “At my workplace I lead a semi-zombie existence.” How Anthropology Canceled Sex
- The Kowalski story has been featured in a Netflix documentary called “Take Care of Maya,” which highlights several other families harmed by Dr. Sally Smith and JHACH’s other incurious dullards in white coats. The trial continues next week with the plaintiff’s case coming to a close early Monday or Tuesday. I’m very much looking forward to the defendants taking a crack at explaining to the public why their hospital appears to be jam-packed with bands of low-intelligence criminal conspirators actively trying to harm families. Founding Father of ‘Child Abuse Pediatrics’ Calls Johns Hopkins All Children’s Defendants ‘Conspirators’ in Unlawful Acts
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “You won’t learn about Indigenous slaveholders from our textbooks.” (You have to set the Wayback Machine to the early 70s and convince Bob Marley to write a new B-side for “Buffalo Soldier” – jjs) Indigenous Slavers: American Indians Who Whipped and Owned Blacks
- Christian Toto: “Podcaster dunks on civil rights group, college kids for cheering Hamas terrorism.” Tim Dillon on Black Lives Matter: “It’s Always Been a Scam”
- “The Puritans are back with a vengeance.” Democrats Bring Back the Salem Witch Trials
- “The threat to ‘One Nation Under God.'” Democracy Dies in Atheism
HITHER & YON
- Somers‘ family had plans to celebrate her 77th birthday Monday, according to Hay. “Instead, they will celebrate her extraordinary life, and want to thank her millions of fans and followers who loved her dearly,” Hay said to end his statement. “A private family burial will take place this week, with a memorial to follow next month.” (RIP – jjs)Suzanne Somers Dead at 76 After 50-Year Battle With Cancer
- “We could say that it was inevitable that we would move away from physical media to downloadable and streaming content. What’s still jarring is that it all happened so quickly.” The World is Changing Quickly: Best Buy is Phasing Out DVD Sales
- Roger Kimball: “A Roman poet in the late first century-early second century was a prodigy of formal excellence.” A Review of Satirist Juvenal in This Mad, Mad World
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.