Good morning, kids. While we’re all focused on what’s going on in Gaza, half way around the world, a somewhat milder form of barbarism occurred in its spiritual sister city:
A disturbing video circulating on social media shows a group of young Chicagoans attacking a Tesla while police watch nearby during a weekend “street takeover.”
The clip, which has garnered more than 20 million views on X as of Monday, captured a group of presumed teenagers punching and kicking the vehicle, which appeared to be trapped in an “out-of-control street takeover,” reported the New York Post.
The video shows the unruly teens posing on top of the white Tesla while flashing hand signs to the camera. The driver then lurches forward, sending the group off of the hood of the car and into a fury. They respond by beating the body of the car with their fists and feet.
The camera then pans to show other members of the large group committing dangerous drifting stunts in other cars off to the side, burning their tires on the pavement in the middle of traffic.
The scene that the camera pans back to is utter chaos. Screams can be heard as the electric vehicle attempts to escape the crowd, sending teens running and some to the ground. The cameraperson follows as members of the group run after the driver, who can be seen recording through the window.
Completely blocked in by other cars while teens rip off the side mirrors, the Tesla driver is forced to slam into other vehicles to get away from the danger.
Another angle of footage from the event shows that while police were on the scene, little was done to quell the crowd of troublemakers.
“Back up!” one officer can be heard telling people as they attempt to chase the Tesla on foot as it clumsily speeds away.
Aside from the fact that there’s no information as to why these “youths” took over a Chicago street, or an excuse as to why they were allowed to take over a street (we know the reason), you might ask what all this has got to do with what’s going on in Gaza. All I have to do is say “BLM” and I’m sure you can get the picture. Take it a step or so further and alarm bells should be going off like crazy. Here’s a bit of backstory to help connect the dots:
James Pastor, author of the new book You Say You Want a Revolution: A Compelling and Cautionary Tale of What Lies Ahead, was part of a Chicago police unit investigating the first American citizens plotting to commit terrorist acts in their country on behalf of a foreign government in exchange for money.
The foreign government was that of Moammar Gaddafi’s Libya and the Americans were members of the Chicago-based El Rukn, Arabic for “cornerstone” or “foundation.” Gaddafi offered the gang $2.5 million to shoot down airliners, bomb buildings and assassinate American politicians.
Pastor’s police unit, in collaboration with the FBI, succeeded in stopping the plot. The author believes the case is relevant to what is now going on in America, but El Rukn leader Jeff Fort, also known as Abdul Malik Ka’bah and Chief Prince Malik, remains little known to the public. . .
. . . In conversations with the Libyans, the code for Gadaffi was “the young friend” and “the old man” meant the Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran. “Apples” and “potatoes” meant explosives. The plot failed, but the players have counterparts on the current scene.
El Rukn finds an heir in Black Lives Matter, a favorite of the Democrat Party. El Rukn supported Gaddafi while BLM backed Fidel Castro, Cuba’s white Sado-Stalinist dictator. “We must push back against the rhetoric of the right and come to the defense of El Comandante,” BLM proclaimed in 2016. There is no record of BLM dealing with Castro to commit acts of terrorism but BLM definitely wants a revolution, already in progress.
For Pastor, the 2020 riots were an armed insurrection, with 26 people killed, 2000 police officers injured, and $2 billion in property damage,. This violence and hatred of America flowed from the racist theories of the left, which has replaced class struggle with racial conflict.
Like El Rukn, Black Lives Matter is also worshipful of the Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan. A recently completed BLM mural in Greenburgh, New York, includes Farrakhan among black leaders. Farrakhan’s racism has a counterpart in Critical Race Theory, the 1619 Project and such. . .
. . . Jeff Fort, 75, is serving a term of 168 years at the federal ADX “supermax” prison in Florence, Colorado. According to “The Making of Jeff Fort,” a 1988 feature in Chicago magazine, Fort is “the first man in the United States to be convicted of terrorism.” Things are radically different now.
Anyone less than worshipful of the addled Joe Biden is a domestic terrorist, including pro-life activists and parents who resist the racist indoctrination of their children. The FBI, which helped take down Fort, now targets Americans who seek to preserve their constitutional rights and peacefully protest the Biden Junta’s steady demolition of the United States of America.
With this article written exactly a year ago by the estimable Lloyd Billingsley, the support by Black Lives Matter, which is in fact a terrorist organization, of the Hamas butchery of Jews comes sharply into focus. In particular, it was the Chicago chapter of BLM that put out the communiqué of support within minutes of the first Jewish baby to be beheaded.
What is it about American blacks and Islam? Despite what we’ve all been force fed by the likes of Howard Zinn’s “People’s History” bromide and the 1619 Project, the African slave trade was run – and is still run to this day! – by Arab Muslims. And yet, these idiots are hot and horny to become converts to a “religion” whose opinion of them makes the KKK look like the NAACP in comparison. Dumb.
Born in Brooklyn on October 18, 1970, Jose Padilla is an American citizen and a Muslim convert who was arrested in May 2002 and was thereafter detained by the U.S. government for three-and-a-half years as an “enemy combatant” who aspired to contribute to the worldwide Islamic jihad by killing large numbers of Americans.
In his early teens, Padilla joined a mostly Puerto Rican gang called the Latin Disciples. He went on to compile a rap sheet of both juvenile and adult crimes — offenses ranging from aggravated assault to unlawful weapons possession to attempted theft. He was also involved in a violent assault and shooting where his victim later died from the injuries that Padilla helped inflict.
In the early 1990s, Padilla became a working member of the Benevolence International Foundation, a charity that had close financial ties to the al Qaeda terrorist network, the Abu Sayyaf Islamic rebels in the Philippines, and 9/11 mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed. . .
. . .Jose Padilla left Pakistan on April 5, 2002, spent a month in Egypt, and then traveled to the U.S. to carry out his mission. When he arrived at Chicago O’Hare Airport on May 8, 2002, he was immediately interviewed and arrested by FBI agents, who were first tipped to Padilla’s al Qaeda connection by Abu Zubaydah, who had been captured in Pakistan and delivered to American custody in March 2002.
In June 2004 the Justice Department released a declassified document showing Padilla’s plans and al Qaeda connections in detail. The information therein comes not only from Padilla’s own admissions, but also from a number of additional al Qaeda detainees who independently confirmed the details that Padilla gave, particularly about the plots to detonate a “dirty bomb” and to blow up apartment buildings.
Just like the sub-literate droogs of BLM who’ve had their minds stunted on the poison of the Great Society and “authentic” blackness, Jose Padilla is as American as chicharrones and mofongo. Or shawarma and suicide belts. What do they have to do with what’s going on in Gaza? Only everything because what’s happening in Israel will not stay in Israel. And if you’re worried about the psycho Jew- and America-haters of the “Squad,” take a gander over here:
“There are so many of these people who want to be free from this terrorist rule. They want to be free from all of that. And America’s always been sympathetic to the fact that you can separate civilians from terrorists. And that’s what we have to do.”
You’ve got half of them at the time that I was there didn’t want to be under Hamas’ rule. They didn’t want to have terrorists overseeing them,” Haley told host Jake Tapper “State of the Union” on Sunday. “The other half supported Hamas and wanted to be a part of that.”
Totally clueless. Whether the Gazans want to be ruled by Hamas, despite having enthusiastically voting for them that one and only time, or not, they sure as hell are unified in their feelings about Israel and Jews.
Is this dusky dimwitted dilettante really proposing importing God knows how many thousand savages who cheered on and likely participated in the rape, murder and torture of Israeli citizens?! We already have had an open border where thousands of military age males from Islamic nations have been confirmed to have slipped in completely undetected. Nikki Haley was a non-starter ages ago but this is just the bitter end.
Reminder to her and everyone else who doesn’t get it; this is not about Israel or “””Palestine”””. It’s about Islam and the civilized world.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Contemporary universities have created youngsters who are willfully blind to reality and demand that others share their fantasies.” The Alternate Universe of Anti-Israel Protestors
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Middle East policy is in ruins.” (May be, but the notion of the definition of insanity is still in play – jjs) Our Post-Hamas Wreckage
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “Netanyahu, Blinken and their aides were taken into a bunker for their safety for five minutes until an all-clear, State Department spokesman Matthew Miller said. Reporters, who were ushered down a stairwell, heard the dull thud of the US-backed Iron Dome system intercepting a rocket.” Israel Warns of Long War as Blinken Feels Conflict Firsthand
- “Look, Fatah . . . ” Sheesh – jjs Biden to Visit Israel Wednesday After Hamas Bloodbath as Gaza Invasion Looms
- “U.S. officials say the deployments serve as a show of force to prevent other actors from joining the hostilities against Israel.” (Actors. Like Omar Sharif and Riz Ahmed? – jjs) Rapid Response Force of 2,000 US Marines Heading Toward Israel: REPORT
- “Hezbollah destroys IDF surveillance cameras as Israel evacuates civilians, secures northern border.” Israel Identifies 199 Hostages in Hamas Captivity, Rockets from Gaza Reach Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
- “The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) has reportedly delayed its ground operation into Gaza for a variety of reasons including the belief that an Iranian-backed terrorist group might be planning a surprise attack the moment Israel deploys its forces.” (Why not preemptively attack southern Lebanon just before you move on Gaza and get the jump on the cockroaches – jjs) Israeli Ground Offensive In Gaza Delayed Over New Alleged Plot: Report
- Axios reported that Tehran has sent Jerusalem a message through the UN that it will intervene if the campaign in Gaza continues, and particularly if it launches a ground offensive. This was followed by news Sunday morning that the US has been back-channeling with Iran in recent days to warn against escalating the conflict in Israel (after all, Biden can’t afford to lose those sanctioned Iranian oil exports whose re-embargo would promptly send the price of oil above $100). Egypt Mulls Allowing Refugees Entry as Over 600,000 Gazans Move South; FBI Warns of Hamas Attacks on US Soil
- Daniel Greenfield: “While Israel has refused to trade hostages for terrorists, Biden may be more willing to do so.” Hamas Wants to Trade CAIR Leader in Federal Prison for U.S. Hostages
- “. . . the importance of international support is recognized, but it’s crucial to understand that the laws of armed conflict have evolved over the years as a practice of warring armies, and they are very attuned to the needs of the fighting force. Thus, they are flexible and adaptable to the situation.” Israel Legal Expert Explains How Israel Upholds Laws of Armed Conflict
- “DeSantis on Thursday signed an executive order to charter flights into Israel and bring back stranded American citizens from what’s now a nation at war, directing the Florida Division of Emergency Management to coordinate flights to begin transporting the 1,000 or so American citizens and Florida residents currently in Israel back to the United States, should they want to come.” ‘DeSantis Airlines’ Brings 300 Americans Home From Israel
- It’s no surprise that a Swamp Creature like Kinzinger would just throw up his hands and say, “Can’t be done!” and leave Americans in harm’s way—like Joe Biden did with Americans stranded in Afghanistan after his disastrous withdrawal. DeSantis, on the other hand, found a way to get the job done. When Americans are in danger, there’s no time to wait around for our dysfunctional Congress or some regulatory agency to sign off on every jot and tittle. Get the Americans home. Period. Adam Kinzinger on DeSantis Airlift: ‘You Can’t Do That!’ DeSantis: ‘Hold My Beer.’
* * * * *
- “It’s embarrassing to be an American when all of these other nations are taking people out,” Kenneth Berg, who was evacuated by Republican Florida Rep. Cory Mills, told the DCNF. Americans That Were Stranded In Israel Describe Difficulties With ‘Very Delayed’ Biden Junta Help
- “The looting included motorcycles, farm equipment, and whatever else they could get their hands on and drive away.” (Black Lives Matter taught them well, I see – jjs) VIDEO: Gaza “Civilians” Loot Israeli Kibbutz Be’eri During Hamas Massacre
- “Most ominous is a possible Hizballah attack from the north.” Israel’s Three Big Problems
- Judith Miller: “Though concern about a wider war is growing, Hezbollah and its state sponsor, Iran, have numerous reasons to hesitate.” A Second Front?
- “As the one who heads the organization, the responsibility for this is mine,” he added. “There will be time for investigations. Now we are fighting … We are in a war, not a round [of fighting]. A round you win with a victory image and silence; a war ends with a decisive victory and a change of situation. There is no border limit, no time limit. Till the very end.” Head of Israeli Security Agency Shin Bet Takes Responsibility for Failure to Thwart Hamas Attack
- “. . . EU financial and humanitarian aid has already been misappropriated by Hamas, with the widely recognized terrorist organization turning $100 million worth of EU-funded water piping into makeshift rockets to fire into Israel.” The EU Will TRIPLE Palestinian Aid, One Week After Pledging to Suspend It
- “A barbarous cult of death.” ISIS’s Gaza Twin
- “‘Coexist’ is not a viable option with a group that calls for your destruction.” Israel: Don’t Repeat the Mistakes of the Past
- “The curious prejudices of the self-styled ‘peace country.’” Why Do Norwegian Leaders Love Hamas?
* * * * *
- Robert Spencer: “The evidence that wasn’t.” Is Israel Really an “Apartheid State?”
- “The findings indicate that Hamas’ widely reported war crimes—which include the rape, murder, and torture of women and children—has galvanized the American public behind Israel’s cause. While far-left Democrats in Congress, including anti-Semitic members of the Squad, have called on Israel to halt its war effort and claim the country is targeting innocent Palestinians, a vast majority of the American public is not buying this rhetoric.”Poll: American Support for Israel Soars After Hamas Slaughter
- “Pulling back the curtain on Students for Justice in Palestine, a Muslim Brotherhood-backed group that has done much to indoctrinate college students.” The Long March of Radicalization
- “Donna Cassutt amplifies ‘March for Palestine’ rally, where demonstrators called to eradicate Israel.” Minnesota AG Keith “X” Ellison’s Chief of Staff Promotes Pro-Hamas Rally
- The day after Islamist terrorists from the Gaza Strip committed the worst attack on Israeli soil in decades earlier this month, history and politics lecturer Joseph Massad published an article referring to the deadly event as an “awesome stunning victory.” (If Meir Kahane was around, this scumbag wouldn’t be – jjs) Petition to Fire Pro-Hamas Columbia Professor Nears 40,000 Signers
- “Federal law is clear that any alien who ‘endorses or espouses terrorist activity or persuades others to endorse or espouse terrorist activity or support a terrorist organization’ is inadmissible and must be deported. Swiftly removing and permanently barring from future reentry any foreign student who signed onto or shared approvingly the anti-Semitic letter from the Harvard Palestine Solidarity Committee on October 7 would be a good place to start,” Cotton wrote in the letter. Sen. Cotton Demands DHS ‘Immediately Deport’ Foreign Nationals Who Express Support For Hamas Attacks
- “Misha Euceph says reports of Hamas’s brutality ‘feed into Islamaphobic tropes.'” (More like self-evident truths, Mish – jjs) Obama Podcast Producer Denies Hamas Atrocities in Israel, Then Deletes the Evidence
- “Our involvement in the Middle East rarely seems to improve things, further the cause of justice, or serve our national interests.” (The author makes some good points but seems clueless as to the nature of Islam by myopically focusing on supposed “Palestinian” nationalism and not the danger of the former to us and the world – jjs) Just War vs. Decolonization
- “Israel should apply its own very high standards of morality in deciding how to balance the collateral deaths of Palestinian civilians against the need to prevent the intended deaths of its own civilians at the hands of Hamas. It should resolve doubts in favor of its civilians, as all nations throughout history have.” Dershowitz: Western Morality Is Weaponized Against Israel
- Daniel Greenfield: “Will they go on being useful idiots for a movement that they know wants to kill them?” (Yes. It’s easier to offer up their heads to the rusty hacksaw of Islam than admit that their entire worldview is not only wrong, but catastrophically wrong – jjs)Jewish Anti-Israel Leftists Struggle With Left’s Support for Hamas Murder and Rape
- Authorities were bizarrely quick to dismiss motive, stating: “At this time, there is no indication that this incident was an act of terror nor associated with the current violence in Israel; however, the investigation is ongoing,” said the Long Beach Police Department. “The violence and acts of terror abroad have generated concern and anxiety throughout our community, and this apparent act of violence has only added to that anxiety,” the police department added. 46-Year-Old Muslim Man Kills One After Plowing His Car into California Crowd
- “The two victims are believed to be Swedish nationals given that they were wearing soccer jerseys for the Swedish national team, which was playing the Belgium Red Devils on Monday evening in Brussels.” Two Dead in ‘Allahu Akbar’ Shooting in Brussels, Alleged Shooter Claims Affiliation with ISIS
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Kathy Chung, a Department of Defense (DOD) staffer and former assistant to then-Vice President Biden, handled classified documents at the Penn Biden Center at the direction of former White House counsel Dana Remus, the Oversight Committee said in an Oct. 11 letter to current White House counsel Edward Siskel.” Former Joe Biden Aide Recommended By Hunter Biden Handled Classified Documents, House Oversight Reveals
- The poll comes just one month after AP-NORC declared that Americans are “sharply divided over whether Biden acted wrongly in son’s businesses,” in a write-up that even included a quote from a 60-year-old New York Democrat who claimed “there is no proof” that Biden did anything wrong. Poll: Nearly 7 in 10 Americans Understand Biden’s Role in Family Biz is ‘Illegal’ or at Least ‘Unethical’
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Today’s decision is an absolute abomination and another partisan knife stuck in the heart of our Democracy by Crooked Joe Biden, who was granted the right to muzzle his political opponent, the leading candidate for the Presidency in 2024, and the most popular political leader in America, President Donald J. Trump. President Trump will continue to fight for our Constitution, the American people’s right to support him, and to keep our country free of the chains of weaponized and targeted law enforcement.” Judge Gags Donald Trump from ‘Publicly Targeting’ Prosecutor, Judge in J6 Case
- “Not only have we never before had a former president or leading presidential candidate being indicted in four different felony cases with 91 counts across those four cases, but we’ve also never, to my knowledge, had a leading presidential candidate who has had a gag order issued against him basically limiting what he’s allowed to say on the campaign trail.” ‘Uncharted Territory’: Obama-Appointed Hack-in-Black’s Gag Order on Trump is the First of Its Kind, Legal Experts Say
- “Not a week goes by without Democrats weaponizing the federal government to silence their political opponents — and Monday’s court-mandated gag order on former President Donald Trump is no different.” Banana Republic: Corrupt Left-Wing Judges Now Decide What Republicans Can Say While Campaigning
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Knowledge of how we won our rights is a crucial part of keeping them.” The High Price of Historical Illiteracy
- “What does this all mean? Are we seeing a major political shift worldwide away from the leftist, socialist, communist, globalists, and above all top-down rule that had dominated government for decades?” The Public Wakes Up, But the Window for Freedom Will Remain Open for Only So Long
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “‘We cannot stand by and watch Israel commit atrocities,’ says Karen Attiah.” From Shredded Abs to Shredding Zionists, WaPo Columnist Condemns Israel for Defending Itself
- Reid Hoffman is among the globalist Big Tech cabal that helped rig the 2020 election. LinkedIn can’t go under soon enough – jjs Microsoft’s LinkedIn Laying Off Nearly 700 Workers
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The fifteen percent increase in expected spending is only partly a response to inflation. The broad consumer price index was up 3.7 percent in September compared with 12 months earlier. The index of candy prices, however, is up by a much sharper 7.5 percent.”Consumers Prepare For a Bidenflation Haunted Halloween
- If China is the UAW’s “real” enemy, then why are you in bed with them and the Biden Junta to destroy the internal combustion engine? GFY Ford. Ford Motor’s Bill Ford Defends American Manufacturing Against China; Tells Striking UAW: My Company Is Not Your Enemy
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Gareth Joyce took billions of dollars from us and drove Proterra into the ground – but still finds gainful employment on our dime.” CEO of Bankrupt Rechargeable Bus Company Retains Post as an Esteemed Advisor in Biden Regime
- “A major blow to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government and his eco-power grabbing ambitions.” Canadian Supreme Court Rules Environmental Impact Legislation Largely Unconstitutional
- “Texans are a hardy bunch, not prone to panic, and they know quite well the summers are what they are – hot. That suggests that if you can’t stand the heat, stay out of Texas.”Reflections on a Lone Star Summer
- Use scotch tape and Saran wrap and just pocket the cash – jjs Biden To Pay Americans To Plug Up Oil Wells
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The hardline response to the past week’s atrocities and depraved responses is likely to trigger the corporate media and Marxist left in America who have presided over open borders and pro war policies for decades.” (Great idea, but how will it actually happen? – jjs) Trump to Announce IDEOLOGICAL SCREENING to Disqualify Marxists, Hamas Sympathizers Entering America
- “Gomez . . . is being told he must leave the shelter soon or face eviction. Venezuelan migrants who cannot fund their transportation away from the city and have no relatives or sponsors in the United States willing to fund their travel expenses could be seen walking aimlessly on the streets surrounding the shelter. Some were observed loitering in parking lots, hoping to perform day laborer services to assist in funding their departure.” Watch: Disillusioned Venezuelan Migrant Wants to Go Home
- Both migrants were charged with assault – not that it mattered much. The woman was charged “at large” (meaning she was let go) because she had children with her at the time. The man was given a $3,500 bond. Illegal Alien Charged – and Released – After Shoving Border Agent Into Razor Wire
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The scene that the camera pans back to is utter chaos. Screams can be heard as the electric vehicle attempts to escape the crowd, sending teens running and some to the ground. The cameraperson follows as members of the group run after the driver, who can be seen recording through the window.” (Wait until Hamas/ISIS sleeper cells here start recruiting these goons – jjs) Video: Chicago Teens Attack Tesla During ‘Street Takeover’ While Police Watch
- Raw Egg Nationalist: “. . . it’s not often enough that the architects of our civilisational decline are on the sharp end of their own policies, and in an environment where the right wins few precious victories, largely through its own fault, I’m quite prepared to indulge in a little bit of schadenfreude to raise my own spirit at least.: Watching the Left Die of Their Own Failures is Hilarious
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The fall in demand for [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines has also forced countries to scrap hundreds of millions of doses.” Pfizer Cuts Costs After Collapse In Vax Uptake
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “President Peter Salovey of Yale has written five paragraphs that will forever stain Yale, its author, the supine Yale Board of Trustees, and ore than 5,000 faculty members.” The Stain Yale Can Never Erase
- Jon Huntsman Jr., a Penn alumnus and former U.S. ambassador with an estimated net worth of $1 billion, sent an email to Penn President Liz Magill condemning the university’s “silence” regarding Hamas’ attack against Israel, the outlet reported Sunday. He accused the university of taking new and troubling ideological directions in recent years. Penn Loses Billionaire Donor Over ‘Silence’ Regarding Israel
* * * * *
- The menstrual products were removed after Clemson College Republicans posted a picture on X, formerly Twitter, last month of a menstrual product dispenser in Cooper Library men’s restroom with the caption: “We truly live in [clown] world.” Homo-Pervert Clemson Students Demand Tampons Put Back in the Men’s Restroom
- While abortion is illegal in most cases in Gaza, IPPF is responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent people across the globe; this makes its supposed concern for “vulnerable” women and their babies in Gaza grotesquely comical and deeply unserious.Planned Parenthood Uses Aftermath Of Hamas Attack To Fundraise For Its Own Killing Operations
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Electoral Board must do its job and invalidate a clearly invalid candidacy.” Troubling Ballot Chicanery in Virginia Elections Requires Immediate Action
- Even while Republicans ban the kind of private takeover of election administration that occurred in 2020, they may have more work to do to head off Democrats’ shifting tactics. Ahead of the 2024 elections, the U.S. Alliance for Election Excellence — an $80 million venture funded by left-wing nonprofits to “systematically influence every aspect of election administration” and advance Democrat-backed voting policies in local election offices — is attempting to replicate a similar strategy to that of 2020. Louisiana Joins States Banning ‘Zuckbucks,’ But Will That Be Enough To Stop Dems’ Private Election Takeover?
- “GOP donors should take a page from Democrats’ playbook and invest in nonprofits that engage and register likely-Republican voters.” Republicans Can’t Afford to Surrender the Nonprofit Voter Registration Game to Democrats
- “The number of lawmakers supporting Jordan is likely more than the number who publicly voiced support.” House Republicans Rally Behind Jordan for House Speaker
- “We need leaders who say what they mean and mean what they say.” McCarthy Reveals Why He is Too Weak to Lead
- Wait, after a conservative backlash it goes to NBC?! – jjs After Conservative Backlash, RNC Gives Third Presidential Debate To NBC News
- As if NBC’s “news” coverage from the last several years wasn’t bad enough, the outlet’s prior attempts at moderating presidential debates offer further indication of its extreme left-wing partisanship. During the 2016 GOP presidential primary cycle, for example, CNBC’s then-Editor-at-Large John Harwood — a Democrat Party mouthpiece — was gifted the opportunity of moderating the October 2015 primary debate. Why is the RNC Inviting NBC News Propagandists to Co-Host Next GOP Presidential Debate?
- “The Squad’s lackluster fundraising could pose a problem as its members fight to keep their seats in what could be a contentious election cycle . . .The Squad’s anti-Israel rhetoric has drawn criticism from the Biden White House and moderate Democrats, some of whom may bring primary challenges to the Squad members in 2024.” Anti-Israel Democrats Face Campaign Finance Woes and Primary Challenges
- “Trump’s secret is not how he flouts convention but how he projects moderation.”President Normal
- Pfft. If Alan Colmes could do it more often than not, it’s not that big a deal – jjs Vivek Ramaswamy Dominates “Yawn Inanity” Sean Hannity in Interview
- “The Washington Post reported that some of the money from the ads that are being canceled will be redirected to Scott’s ground game in early primary states.” (Pfft. Stick a fork in Scott – jjs) Super PAC Backing Tim Scott is Canceling Millions of Dollars in TV Ads
- “With just over a year until the 2024 Ohio U.S. Senate election, many established Democratic demographics, like voters under 30 and Black voters, are demonstrating a lower level of enthusiasm toward [Sherrod] Brown. It is not that these voters are supporting the Republican candidate over Brown, they are choosing to select someone else or note they are undecided at this point. About a third of voters under 30 indicate they would vote for someone else or are undecided in a Brown/Dolan matchup; 38% of Black voters indicate the same.” Ohio Democrat Senator Appears Vulnerable in 2024
- “If the trends are any indication, liberals are set to lose political power next year.”Conservatives Turning the Tide – With Liberal Help
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Despite the obvious general interest of any further commentary on the Ukraine crisis from Mearsheimer, How States Think is about as inside baseball as pop-academic books come.Mearsheimer’s Rationality
- “As a bloody war following Putin’s invasion grinds on, Americans wonder how long it will continue, and how much will it cost.” Majority Of Voters ‘Not Satisfied’ With Biden’s Efforts On Russia-Ukraine War: I&I/TIPP Poll
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “We can take care of both of these.” (Your insanity caused or greased the wheels of both – jjs) Video: Biden Says U.S. Has “An Obligation” to be Involved in Wars in Israel and Ukraine
- “The Italian Prime Minister must insist on her government’s sovereign right to protect its borders.” Meloni Must Stop the Boats
- On Saturday, Aussies overwhelmingly voted down a constitutional amendment proposal that sought to create an “Indigenous Voice to Parliament.” This commission, according to the Associated Press, would be “comprised of and chosen by” so-called “Indigenous Australians” and “advise the Parliament and government on issues that affect” their community. As of this article’s publication, preliminary election results indicate nearly two-thirds (61 percent) of Aussies opposed the amendment, with the majority of every state voting “no” as well. Leftists Suffer Humiliating Defeats In Australia, New Zealand Elections
- “Ecuador had elections and a good guy won.” A Ray of Hope in Ecuador
- “The communist regime cares only about power, not the people.” The Sad State of the Chinese People
* * * * *
- “Israeli defense firm Rafael revealed Iron Beam at the Singapore Airshow in 2014. Its job is to defend at ranges too short for Iron Dome — and for a lot less money, too. Firing a laser beam and an incoming projectile costs just $2,000. Cheap at twice the price!” Finally, Some Jewish Space Lasers?
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “What we have witnessed since [Chinese] COVID-19 is the complete authoritarian takeover of every institution but none more so than the medical industry. If you aren’t scared yet, you should be. The Constitution is meaningless to the beast that is child protection services in collusion with hospitals. They can seize your child without a warrant, isolate them, and even adopt them out on the word of one malicious social worker or doctor and never need any evidence that you did anything wrong.” Over 70 Families Say They Lost Their Children to False Munchausen by Proxy Allegations Levied by One Doctor
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The ‘cryovolcanic’ comet called 12P/Pons-Brooks will make its closest approach to Earth in 2024, according to LiveScience. And the enormous space rock (some 18.6 miles in diameter) just violently exploded for the second time in four months.” (May it hit Davos and Mecca – jjs) Enormous Comet With Volcanic ‘Horns’ Is Barreling Toward Earth
- It now appears my [April] prediction was right on the money, and worse, my first prediction might be closer to the truth, that while the federal government doesn’t want to come right out and say, “No more launches from Boca Chica!”, it is imposing so many delays and requirements there that it makes the location impractical for SpaceX to use it as a launch test site. Update on Starship/Superheavy: Lots of work, no sign of FAA launch approval
- “These tiny quartz crystals are condensing out in the clouds themselves, due to the high temperatures and pressures there. The exoplanet itself is unusual because though its mass is one half that of Jupiter, its volume is seven times larger.” Astronomers detect nano-sized quartz crystals in atmosphere of exoplanet
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Of course, Ahmed is a Muslim of Pakistani descent, so maybe his take on social media should not be all that surprising. He later said, “We need to put ourselves in the shoes of the people of Gaza, now, before we all walk past the point of no return.” (Go put your head in an oven, Ahmed – jjs) Star of Disney’s Popular ‘Rogue One’ Film Rants Against Israel, Calls Gaza Bombings ‘War Crimes’
- “It’s refreshing to see some heavyweights in the film and television industry standing up against the status quo in Hollywood and calling out the WGA for its silence in the face of the violence that the Israelis have had to face from the terrorists who have been a constant thorn in their side for decades now.” Hollywood Big Wigs Drop Hammer on Writers Guild’s Silence About Hamas
- “Strong, who has been featured in a long list of animated projects including an animated part in Loki, as well as series The New Batman Adventures, Teen Titans, Rugrats, The Powerpuff Girls, The Fairly OddParents, and many more, says that she was unaware that she had been fired until she saw the recasting notice posted by the cartoon series on X.”Voice Actor Tara Strong Says She Lost Animation Job After Strong Support of Israel and Condemnation of Hamas
- Christian Toto: “Angel Studios’ beloved series exclusively coming to theaters early in 2024.”The Chosen Releases FIRST LOOK at Season 4
HITHER & YON
- Mark Goddard, 87, known for his portrayal of Don West in the 1960s CBS sci-fi series, “Lost in Space,” passed away Tuesday in Hingham, Massachusetts due to pulmonary fibrosis, Evelyn Pezzulich, the actor’s third wife, confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter. (RIP – jjs)Lost In Space Actor Mark Goddard Dies at 87
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.