Good morning, kids. They say timing is everything. With Hamas’ tsunami of savagery straight out of the gates of Hell threatening for once to, at the very least, explode the myth that they’re freedom fighters and that Islam is a “religion of peace,” and even more crucially, for once swing a significant segment of world opinion in favor of Israel, Boom! Hundreds of innocent-as-the-day-is-long “patients” at a Gaza hospital get vaporized when the building is hit by rocket fire – right as Air Force One with Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants arrives in Jerusalem to supposedly “stand in solidarity” with Netanyahu and Israel.
And just like that, all the raping, beheading of babies, the burning alive of families, the vicious hostage taking and all the rest of the most horrific single day and now ongoing massacre of Jews since the ovens at Birkenau and the mass grave of Babi Yar is erased from public view and the Jews are once again worse than Nazis. Ironic considering who the Nazis were and who some of their biggest cheerleaders were and are, but I digress.
Biden and his handlers in Kalorama and Foggy Bottom standing in solidarity with Netanyahu and Israel is about as accurate and truthful as the claim that the rocket that took out the Gaza hospital was launched by the IDF. What has been ascertained was that it was launched by Hamas at Israel and accidentally landed short, or misfired having perhaps been launched from the roof of the hospital itself (yes, these beasts use hospitals, schools, mosques and homes as launch sites and human shield bastions). Tell that to the Muslim and Leftist world that needed something, anything, to wrest back control of the all-important meme of who are the good guys and who aren’t.
If I were a suspicious kind of a guy, I’d say that all things considered, Hamas intentionally targeted that hospital. Not only that – now this is kind of out there, I know – the hundreds of victims might actually be most if not all of the Israeli hostages. Because Israeli forensic experts are finding it almost impossible to identify the remains of many of the victims at the kibbutzim and the music festival due to the Religion of Peace peaceniks’ mutilation, defiling and burning of the corpses, by the time investigators get to the scene of that hospital, you think ID’ing those victims will be any easier? That is if Hamas even let them investigate the scene in the first place.
I’ll go one step further. Considering that Hamas continues to prevent many of its citizens from fleeing the northern part of Gaza in advance of the IDF’s pending invasion so they can be cannon fodder and photo props for the BBC and Al Jazeera, it is not beyond the realm of possibility that they shoved a few hundred of their own into that hospital and then fired a missile at it.
Remember: Islam is a death cult. In particular, the Shi’ite way of things means no boring waiting around for a messiah to appear. He comes in the wake of the faithful actually perpetrating Armageddon in order for him to arrive and bring paradise on earth. Hamas is the tip of the spear of that. Eggs and omelettes, my friends. What’s a few hundred “non-combatants.” It’s not like Hamas has to worry about the next election cycle, right?
Among the litter of guns, korans, and maps discarded by the Hamas terrorists whose bodies lie alongside bullet-riddled vehicles and dusty roads are green Gaza IDs with work permits. Normally residents of the Hamas territory can’t enter Israel, but work permits allowed over 20,000 Gazans to enter Israel. When some returned, it was as Hamas rapists and killers.
The Hamas invasion succeeded so well because the terrorists had an intimate knowledge of the communities they were targeting because they had worked there or had intelligence from those who had worked there. The attackers had detailed maps and building layouts. One woman whose husband and son were murdered said that the Hamas terrorists knew the names of the people, how many children they had and even which of them owned dogs.
The number of exits from Gaza into Israel rose sharply under the Biden administration and the left-wing Bennett-Lapid government which handed out an unprecedented number of work permits. . .
. . . “We need to make the civilian population in Gaza realize that they can live a different life. To pressure Hamas to stop shooting at Israel. To that end, we have increased the number of permits for working in Israel that are issued to the residents of Gaza,” Prime Minister Lapid said. . .
. . . In late September, mere weeks before Hamas launched an invasion of Israel and massacred over a thousand people, Israel opened the main border crossing with Hamas and allowed Arab Muslims from Gaza to once again enter the country. This was part of a deal with Hamas that increased the number of work permits and allowed more imports and exports, in exchange for peace. The violence stopped and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.
Trading work permits for an end to the rockets and riots seemed like it was working.
In reality, Hamas was approaching the end of its two-year plan for invading Israel. The work permits were not forms of leverage that had ended the violence and ushered in stability, they were a vulnerability allowing Hamas to gain detailed intelligence on Israeli positions and targets. . .
. . . The work permits that allowed Hamas terrorists to infiltrate and scout targets in Israel with precision and depth was part of a larger strategy toward the Islamic terrorist group. After Hamas took over Gaza, the Bush and Obama administrations tried to maneuver it into a unity government, and when that failed, they relied on backchannel negotiations to reach an understanding without a formal peace deal: all of which led up to one horrifying day.
Israeli communities foolishly allowed workers from Gaza into their homes, grew fond of them and believed all their talk about peace. Then they watched their children be murdered by them.
The myth that Hamas violence was a reflection of conditions in Gaza, and that ameliorating them would reduce the violence filtered down from the U.S. and the EU to some Israelis and led to the worst mass murder of Jews since the Holocaust. There’s a lesson here.
Borders only work if you keep them closed. Walls don’t work if you open doors inside them.
And look what’s flooding in over the Rio Grande. No, not just poor farm workers and day laborers (that in and of itself is economic/cultural national suicide pace Joe Mannix), but murderers, rapists, drug- and human-traffickers and the worst of the worst dregs of society imaginable. Far more than a handful, as the Lefties and RINO stooges will shriek, but so many as to represent a significant percentage of serious crimes committed in this country.
Oh, did I mention the tens of thousands of military age males from Islamic countries, as well as China? Idiots like Nikki Haley – who is hot and horny to bring over upwards of a million Gazans over here! – see them as refugees fleeing tyranny, instead of the very real possibility that they are the initial wave of a violent, irregular military force that seeks to destabilize us, if not conquer us from within.
This is why all this talk of proportionality, the rules of waging war, who is a combatant and non-combatant are becoming more and more meaningless to me. As a civilized, God-fearing, enlightened, moral human being, I weep for innocent – and I mean beyond any shadow of a doubt truly innocent person – who winds up in a war zone, displaced, wounded or dead.
But given the nature of Islam, and the fact that those at the tip of the spear in Hamas are engaging in a war of annihilation against the Jews, soon to be followed on by Christians, Hindus and then atheists (hello all you Lefties out there cheering on the PLO), is anyone for argument’s sake over the age of four or five really innocent?
The indoctrination and brainwashing of children as young as that to become “martyrs” and jihadists inculcated with the absolute belief that Jews are literally walking cancer makes what’s going on in even our own horrendous academic system pale in comparison (but for sure they’re gaining ground, as we have seen from the reaction of the Ivy League campuses to this latest massacre of Jews).
Few comments about the genocidal campaign launched against the Jews by Hamas reflect this better than Fox News’ anchor Shannon Bream’s on-air statement that the majority of Palestinians do not support Hamas. Oh? Hamas is the elected government of Gaza, and has been so since the Israelis in 2005 voluntarily ended their occupation of what was even then a launching pad for unprovoked terrorist attacks on Jewish population centers – internationally recognized as war crimes.
Has there been a Palestinian leader or protest in Gaza or the West Bank, or abroad, that has denounced the Nazi-like atrocities perpetrated by Hamas against Jewish women, children, and entire defenseless families on October 7? Is there a Palestinian Party that recognizes Israel or the right of Israel to exist?
From its inception in the 1920s, the Palestinian movement has drawn inspiration from rabid Jew-haters in Europe, and from Germany in particular. In the 1930’s the Muslim Brotherhood translated Mein Kampf into Arabic. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem – the George Washington of the Palestinian national movement – was an ardent admirer of Adolf Hitler. When World War II broke out, he moved to Berlin where he recruited an Arab legion for Nazi Germany and laid plans to create an Auschwitz in the Middle East. When the state of Israel was created by the UN in 1948, it was attacked by five Arab dictatorships, whose rallying cry was “Push the Jews into the sea.”
The campaign to destroy the Jewish state has always been a campaign to cleanse the Middle East of Jews the way the Nazis had attempted to cleanse Europe. It’s rationale – “free Palestine from Israeli occupation” – is an easily disproven lie. Israel was not created on Arab land. It was created the same way Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Syria were created after World War II: out of the ruins of the Turkish empire which had supported the Nazis in their campaign to exterminate the Jews. The Turks are not Arabs let alone “Palestinians” – a national identity which did not exist at the time. The Turks controlled the land on which Israel and nations like Jordan were created for four hundred years before the creation of the Jewish state.
The roots of Islamic Jew-hatred did not originate with the Nazis though the so-called Palestinians often refer to their goal as an attempt “to finish the job that Hitler started.” They actually go back more than a thousand years to the prophet Mohammed, who made this proclamation to his followers:The Day of Judgment will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, ‘O Muslim, O servant of God, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.’
If, as in the first link, the same individuals working in Jewish homes, who interacted closely with families including young children and infants – who looked them straight in the eye day after day for months or even years – could then turn around and act as de-facto accomplices in the burning, raping, torture and the beheading of infants, then cheer and ululate their lungs out, then as I stated there can be no quarter.
By their actions beforehand, they are every bit a legitimate target as those who pulled the trigger and sliced the heads off.
The IDF in my mind is justified in carpet bombing all of Gaza into dust. All other considerations are secondary at best. If possible, free any Israeli or non-Gaza hostages still alive. As for Gaza’s youngest children, bring them to Israel, raise them in orphanages or homes and deprogram them from Islam. In point of fact, in the long run, you’ll actually be saving their lives.
To hell with Biden and to hell with the world. You’ve got to be cruel to be kind.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “What are you rebelling against? Whaddaya got?” The Gods of the Copybook Headings Strike Back
- “When ‘the adventure of the spirit discovered through books’ is extinguished, when the Auto-de-Fé becomes an instrument of official policy, we will find ourselves, as Llosa says, living in ‘a public of halfwits.’ This, it appears, is pretty much the case. It is also what our authorities emphatically desire.” The Bonfire of the So-Called Vanities
- “Before you put words on a page, before you invest too much emotional equity in a given conspiracy, think your theory all the way through.” Not Everything That Looks Like a Conspiracy Is a Conspiracy
- To put a pretty bow around this whole article, death panels have been in our midst for a very long time. The culture of death has crept into our hospitals, doctors’ offices, courtrooms, definitions of “fair” and “justice,” and even our medicine cabinets. We see death panels every day. Just thought y’all should know. The Truth About Death Panels
ISRAEL AT WAR
- It was all based on a lie told by a terrorist organization. This wasn’t a small fudging of the situation either. Hamas completely made up a story about a hospital being leveled by an IAF bombing. The press reported it uncritically for hours, with some claiming people were being “pulled from the rubble.” They then made up a story about 500 people being dead. The press also repeated those numbers with zero verification. (Hat tip to commenter “I am the Shadout Mapes, Am Yisrael Chai” – jjs) UPDATE: Shocking New Evidence Shows Massive Hamas and Media Disinformation Campaign on ‘Bombed’ Hospital
* * * * *
- “Kirby refused to say that the U.S. gave Israeli officials the benefit of the doubt when they categorically denied that Israel had anything to do with the explosion. (Israel blamed the explosion on a misfired rocket, aimed at Israeli civilians, fired by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.) Kirby also dodged questions about whether the White House believed Israel was living up to its promise to obey international law.” (There are no “civilians” in Gaza over the age of 4 or maybe 5 – jjs) Solidarity? White House Vows ‘Tough Questions’ for Netanyahu; Wants ‘Zero’ Civilian Casualties
- “Biden left for Israel on Tuesday aboard Air Force One, and after meeting with Israeli leaders is scheduled to fly to Jordan where King Abdullah II will host the U.S. president, as well as President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi of Egypt, and Abbas. Now Abbas will be a no-show.”“Palestinian” Leader Mahmoud Abbas Cancels Meeting with Biden on War in Israel
- “. . . Israel, noting that it does not target hospitals, said an errant “Palestinian” rocket was a likely cause, later confirming that analysis.” (On the bright side, it’s 500 less already-doomed souls who won’t become Islami-kazes – jjs) IDF: “Palestinian” Islamic Jihad Rocket Misfire Caused Hospital Explosion
- “Evidence aside, radical Islamist groups and governments such as Iran, the world’s premier state sponsor of terrorism, continued to blame Israel for a bombing believed to have been caused by Islamic Jihad. The accusations against Israel prompted thousands of Muslims to take the streets in the major cities of Lebanon, Turkey, Iraq, Tunisia, Jordan, and, reportedly, Iran and Yemen, among other Muslim-majority countries.” Angry Mobs Target American, Israeli Outposts Throughout Middle East
- “Mainstream news organizations, left-wing politicians, and anti-Semites immediately latched onto and parroted claims by Palestinian officials claiming that Israel bombed the hospital, which resulted in the deaths of more than 500 people. However, Israel later confirmed that the explosion at the hospital was caused by a rocket that terrorists launched from inside Gaza that malfunctioned and hit the hospital.” Hezbollah Calls For ‘Day Of Unprecedented Anger’ at Israel, U.S.; U.S. Issues Lebanon Travel Advisory
- “A number of forensic pathologists have spoken out about their experiences over the last week, with even those who have decades of experience in the field saying that they have never seen anything so horrible.” Israeli Forensic Scientists Struggle to Identify Bodies Left “Unrecognizable” by Brutal Hamas Attacks
- “That is a red line, because I think that is the plan by certain of the usual suspects to try and create de facto issues on the ground.” “Palestinian” Refugees NOT WELCOME in Jordan, King Says
- He explained that the rescue flights were not limited to Floridians: “If there are people that are struggling to get to Georgia or New York or whatever, we’re all Americans, and we want to help people, but it is limited to Americans.” There’s More to the DeSantis Airlift Story Than We Realized
- “The U.S. must consider encouraging a ceasefire before stumbling into another complicated large-scale conflict.” (No, the US must let Israel take the gloves off and annihilate Hamas, period – jjs) Avoiding Armageddon
- “. . . whatever may happen in Israel in the coming weeks and months U.S. troops must stay out. Providing arms, reconnaissance and military advice to Israel is one thing but putting U.S. troops in harm’s way—including air force and navy pilots—is simply unacceptable. Not after the American people expended mind-boggling sums in both blood and treasure across the Middle East for over two decades, only to eventually have to withdraw in defeat. Quagmires which we have only very recently managed to extract ourselves from.” Support Israel, But Keep American Soldiers Out of It
* * * * *
- Outside of her patently obvious pimping of dusky dilettante Nikki Haley, Betsy McCaughey’s accounting of the UN’s rap sheet is accurate. Long past time to bulldoze Turtle Bay into the East River – jjs Amid Hamas Horror, It’s Time to Replace Terror-Supporting United Nations
- “Someone is buying Hamas all these missiles. Someone provides them with training and gear, intelligence and equipment, rifles and grenades.” When Gaza Has Money, Hamas Has Rockets
- “Some troubling questions.” Egypt Warned Israelis on October 4 That ‘Something Big’ Was About to Happen in Gaza
- Kurt Schlichter: “Too bad if the truth scares you.” Leftists Want the Same Massacre to Happen Here
- Oftentimes the raw, unvarnished truth is, gulag-tits – jjs Titty Caca AOC: DeSantis Saying Palestinians are “Anti-Semitic” is “Incredibly Destructive and Dangerous”
- “The protesters apparently want [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden to do something about ending the conflict as he heads to Israel to assess the situation.” Pro-“Palestinian”/Hamas Activists Clash with Police in Front of WH, At Least 30 Arrested
- “Ryna Workman said ‘Israel bears full responsibility’ for Hamas attacks that have killed thousands.” NYU Law Students Say Classmate Losing Job Offer Over Pro-Hamas Statement is “Violence” (Maybe if instead of a gig she lost her head like those Israeli infants. Inshalla – jjs)
- “Congressman Allred, do you regret calling for the release of millions of dollars to Hamas?” the citizen journalist asked multiple times. “I’ll get the Capitol Police for you,” Allred responded while a female walking with the congressman told the journalist he could not record in the building. “You’re on federal property, stop doing this,” Allred added. (Surprised this shit-heel didn’t shout “Insurrection!” – jjs) Dem Congressman Threatens To Call Cops On Citizen Journalist Rather Than Answer Questions On Hamas
- “Abdelrahman Ayyash of the Freedom Initiative praises Hamas for ‘babysitting Israeli kids and babies.’” (More like baby-slitting – jjs) DC Human Rights Group Official Says Israel Is ‘Sole Reason Hamas Exists’
- Jeffrey Lord: “His critics are themselves not-so-smart.” Hezbollah Is Smart — And So is Trump
- “Enough is enough.” (This I’ve got to see, Banlieues gonna be lit, yo – jjs) French President Macron Promises To Deport All Islamic Extremist Migrants
* * * * *
- Daniel Greenfield: “Gazans got permits to work inside Israel. They came as killers and rapists.” Israel’s Work Permits for Gaza Enabled the Hamas Attack
- “The potential for regional escalation—and disruption to global energy markets—is greater than ever before.” Israel, Hamas, and 30 Million Barrels of Oil
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Our leaders must accept that in the last three years of the Biden administration, serial American appeasement abroad, disunity at home, and social chaos have encouraged an entire host of enemies —China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Middle East illiberal regimes, and former friends like Turkey and Qatar.And our enemies dream of doing to us what we just saw in Israel.” Hamas and Amoral Clarity
- Sohrab Ahmari: “But what’s coming may be worse than George W. Bush’s freedom crusade.”No, There Won’t Be a Second War on Terror
- Dennis Prager: “The moral problem is not the cycle of violence; it is ‘Palestinian’ violence. Without violence from ‘Palestinians’ in Gaza and the West Bank, there would be no ‘cycle of violence.’” Moral Equivalence Means Either Moral Confusion or Hatred of Israel
- “We deserve leaders who actually prioritize the common good over their private identities.” (The author’s assertion is correct, but so much of his reasoning is utterly warped and flat out wrong taken on their own – jjs) The America First Response to the Israel-Hamas War
- “Anti-Semitism was intentionally baked into the ‘Palestinian’ cake.” Hamas and Israel: A Thought Experiment
- Robert Zimmerman: “Putting aside the rights and wrongs of this latest war in the Middle East, the overall general tone on all sides is mindless emotion fueling mindless action, most of which will only worsen the situation.” Very Bad Things are on the Verge of Happening
- David Horowitz: “The true roots of Islamic Jew-hatred.” Genocide
- “It’s sad that people just feel the need to say they hate Jews in 2023. That people can just be so open about it. That Jew hatred is out therein now people just feel more empowered to say it.” (NYC. Historically the most Jewish place on earth outside of Israel – jjs) Iconic Jewish NYC Deli Vandalized with Swastika After Pro-Israel Social Media Posts
- “Council on American-Islamic Relations defended Hamas attacks that killed 1,500 civilians.”Marriott To Host Anti-Israel Group’s Annual Conference
- “Czuba is obviously mentally disturbed and it’s idiotic to blame talk radio for his delusions about being in danger from a Muslim woman and her six-year-old boy. But the left is likely to play up any mental problems of the ISIS shooter in order to exonerate his actions. Murderers are only crazy if they’re left-wing.” Terror Attack in Brussels Linked to Murder of “Palestinian” Boy in Illinois
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Clearly one can see why the strict practitioners of Islam hate Maher — even if all he’s doing is quoting the words and teachings they hold sacred, which is all anyone ever needs do to expose the dangers of Islam, to say nothing of ‘wokeism.’” ‘Don’t Be So Two-Faced!’ Muslim Reformer Lashes Out Against Accusers
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Burisma was paying Hunter Biden more than $80,000 per month in spring 2016 when then-VP Biden successfully pressured Ukraine into firing Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Shokin. The Ukrainian firm hoped to have meetings in D.C. with two senators and a house lawmaker right after the Ukrainian parliament voted to remove Shokin, according to an itinerary released by the House Ways and Means Committee in September.” Ukrainian Firm Tied To Hunter Planned Meetings With DC Lawmakers After Joe Biden Got Prosecutor Fired, Memo Shows
- “The payments, which landed in Walker’s account between 2015 and 2017, were in turn divvied between four Biden family members — Hunter, James, Hallie, and an unidentified ‘Biden’ — House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) revealed in March. The family members collectively received $1.3 million.” FBI Form: CCP-Linked Entity Sent Biden Business $3 Million ‘Thank You’ Gift
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Svante Myrick is an impressive 30-something who is president of the established Marxist activism group People For the American Way. In a column for The Hill published yesterday, titled “The fantasy that indictments will stop Donald Trump is fading fast,” Myrick has begun breaking the cold, hard truth to his fellow leftists. . . The Left Is Coming to Terms With Failure to Lawfare Trump Out of the Race
- “The judge makes her foray into presidential politics.” “Shitcan” Chutkan’s Gag Order Is Pure Gold for Trump Campaign
- David Harsanyi: “Listen, I understand the disdain some conservatives feel for the former president. I share the sentiment. But if you’re cheering on a judge who’s inhibiting political speech on rickety grounds, you’re no friend of the “democracy” or the Constitution.” Hate Trump All You Like, the Gag Order is Still Wrong
- “The imposition of a gag order on Trump means a judge can decide what the GOP front-runner can and cannot say in a presidential campaign.” The Entire Premise of Trump’s J6 Trial is an Affront to Free Elections and Rule of Law
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “It’s so edgy, you guys.” Protesters Interrupt Justice Amy Coney Barrett’s Speech at U. Minnesota
- “While all of this certainly seems indicative that the [Nazi collaborator] Soros empire may be experiencing lean times, it does not necessarily mean that it is in free fall.” Open Society Foundations Closing Offices, Laying Off Staff
- The [psycho freak] in question was reportedly identified as 47-year-old Perry County resident Jason L. Willie, a biological male who believes himself to be a woman and who goes by “Alexia Willie.” In the live-stream, Reduxx reports Willie made statements including, “We’re going to shoot your kids” and “the FBI can’t stop us,” and specifically referred to the Covenant School shooting in Nashville last March by a disturbed transgender man (i.e., a biological woman) that left three staff members and three children dead. Report: Trans ‘Woman’ Arrested For Threatening To Shoot Kids
- “The weaponization of the justice system is not an accident. It is the foreseeable cause of ending limited government.” A Lawless Justice System Is The Perfect Tool For Criminalizing Opposition To Democrats
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Brennan, like many of her colleagues in the news media, has a long record of stretching facts and logic to make Israel look bad. Before she took over as the moderator of CBS’s Face the Nation in 2018, she shared her relentlessly negative views of Israel on X, formerly Twitter. (Walter >>> Margaret – jjs) WATCH: See-BS’ Margaret Brennan Gives New Meaning to the Word “Anti-Semitic”
* * * * *
- “Whether Poilievre can be trusted to fulfill those promises in the hypothetical situation of his replacing Trudeau, I don’t know. But he is certainly making a promising campaign move of standing up to leftist nonsense and calling bluff on leftist jargon.” (The stooge was already a stuttering idiot long before Poilievre was interviewed – jjs) Canadian Candidate Pierre Poilievre Calmly Reduces Lefty Journo to Stuttering Idiocy
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “We have a deep economic relationship and that kind of competition, trade, and investment is beneficial to both sides and we want an environment in which it can continue.” Janet Yellen Hails Globalism: Biden “Not Attempting to Decouple from China”
- “To ensure that America never has to consider the Needham question in relation to its own development trajectory, it needs to ask itself a different one. What made it rise to first place in terms of technological progress?” The Vanishing Frontier
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Similar in manner to how the Biden Department of Energy used their “we’re going to save you energy and money” rationale to supposedly justify their ban on one of the most effective and important inventions of all time – the incandescent light bulb – they also have assumptive plans for you who might buy a pump for your pool and for those who might make and sell them to you. Biden Readies Pool Pump Mandate That Will Cost Industry BILLIONS
- “Science today is no different than any other subject area. It’s no longer about research; it’s all about narrative and agenda.” Hollow the Science
- “Is so-called ‘consensus’ a valid way to judge climate change?” Are You Sure a Changing Climate Causes Severe Weather?
- They shall have no other gods before them. Or . . . (singing) “Dominique-a-nique-a-nique-a – BOOM” – jjs (NB: you have to be of a certain age to get that reference) French Nun Tackles Environmental Protester Attempting to Stop Construction of Religious Center
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The source, not authorized to speak to the media, told Breitbart Texas migrants were single adult males considered Special Interest Aliens who arrived from countries subject to travel warnings by the U.S. State Department due to terrorism. The source says, absent any significant intelligence indicting the migrants pose a known threat to the United States, they will be released into the U.S. to pursue asylum claims.” (Send them to Nikki Haley’s house! – jjs) Exclusive: 11 Middle Eastern Migrants Found in Texas Border Sector in One Week
- “In the face of heightened terrorism, Biden has no concrete plans to cut off the biggest potential terrorist pipeline into the United States.” Biden Admits Terrorism Threats in America are Up But Won’t Stop Welcoming Them Over the Border
- “It went from a very clean, very safe community where everybody knew everybody to, ‘Oh my God, we are invaded.’” “It’s an SOS”: Texas Community Reels as Colony Ridge Expands, Says Development Has “Devastated Our Way of Life”
- “We are not ending the right-to-shelter law… We are being very clear, though, that we are not going to be able to guarantee placement for folks who are sent here after the end of this month,” Governor Healey stated during a recent press conference. Massachusetts Democrat Governor: “We’re Running Out of Room to House Migrants” (I hear Khan Younis is nice this time of year – jjs)
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Newly released FBI data suggest that the murder rate, though still far above pre-pandemic levels, is slowly falling.” (If you can believe the FBI – jjs) The Crime Spike Fades
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The vaccine push comes as Pfizer, one of the preeminent multinational pharmaceutical companies, is laying off staff and cutting costs by roughly a billion dollars, with revenues having halved since the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.” Vaccine Hesitancy Rises Among Pregnant Women
- “New York State law makes it next to impossible for Jews and others legally to arm themselves for protection.” Defenseless Zone
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Just how much money taxpayers are spending to subsidize the radicalization of American youth is jaw-dropping.” Your Tax Dollars at Work: Financing Virulent Anti-Semitism on Campus
- “Hamas has given us an opportunity to rid our campuses of academic rot.” It’s Time to Take the Colleges Back
- “This Banned Books Week, librarians embraced the opportunity to conduct more social engineering and ideological indoctrination.” Year Zero in the Stacks: Libraries, Public Schools, and Successor Ideology
- Gosnell was first flagged for unseemly practices by the Pennsylvania Department of Health in 1989. It wasn’t until a 2010 raid prompted by a federal investigation into Gosnell’s illegal “pill mill” operation, however, that the FBI and state police discovered the remains of nearly 50 babies “haphazardly stored in bags, milk jugs, orange juice cartons, and even in cat-food containers.” (Gosnell is this close to honorary membership in Hamas – jjs)Gosnell Photo Exhibit Asks Ohioans to Reckon With the Horrors of Abortion Right Before They Vote On It
- “Comments and newly released documents highlight concerns surrounding UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital’s role in fetal tissue experimentation.” Pro-Life Leaders Challenge Abortion Hospital Board During First Public Meeting in Four Years
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “This is a nationwide initiative, but I honestly can’t think of a state where this is more important than Pennsylvania, where we are trying to leverage the full infrastructure of the Republican Party to educate and activate our voters,” RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel told reporters on Tuesday. (Ronna Romney. Pfft – jjs) Pennsylvania Republicans Take on Democrats’ Early Voting Gambit with New ‘Bank Your Vote’ Campaign
- Your “democracy” is not my republic, ye of the petrified udders – jjs Malig-Nancy Pelosi: Jordan as Speaker Would Be ‘Appalling,’ Our Democracy Is at Stake
- “Following a House floor vote that began in the early afternoon, the final tally showed Jordan getting 200 votes and Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY), who was the nominee for the Democrats, getting 212 votes. Twenty Republicans voted for other people in the GOP. Only a simple majority in the chamber was needed to secure victory.” Jim Jordan Loses First House Speaker Vote
- “As for Biden’s ability to pool resources for the general election, sure, that is nothing to sneeze at, but this is the same guy who has been pushing his Bidenomics pitch for months without anything to show for it. So far, nothing they’ve been doing seems to be working. I guess that’s why they joined Truth Social — they have nothing to lose.” Biden’s Fundraising Numbers Aren’t What They Seem
- “So far it’s a wipeout both of Democrats and the ‘moderate’ Republicans.” Will Louisiana’s Red Blowout Translate Nationally?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “War is simply the continuation of political intercourse with the addition of other means,” Prussian military theorist Carl von Clausewitz wrote two centuries ago and, by that measure, Putin’s war is probably going tolerably well enough for him to smile one of his grim little smiles. UKRAINE WAR: Vladimir Putin Looks and Smiles
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Emirates flight, an EK19 airbus, departed Dubai at 2:30pm local time on Tuesday and arrived in the United Kingdom shortly after 7:00pm. Manchester Airport closed the runway for nearly an hour before normal operations resumed.” UK Flight Surrounded By Cops After Bomb Threat.
- “Israel did not oppose the U.S. rejoining UNESCO, but has not rejoined, though it participates in UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee.” Jill Biden Celebrates U.S. Rejoining Anti-Israel UNESCO as Terrorists Attack Israel
- “Even less well known South American nations get a slice of Joe Biden’s diplomatic incompetence.” South America: Scene of the Latest Biden Blunder
- “Noboa’s victory is a triumph for progressive social causes.” (And yet the article I had yesterday from American Thinker calls this a victory for conservatism? – jjs) A Progressive Neoliberal Wins in Ecuador
- “War is coming and the U.S. and its allies need the capabilities now to deter it, or fight the war if deterrence fails.” Lessons for Taiwan: U.S. Capabilities Are Needed Now to Defeat Intelligence Failure
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Instead of doubling down on onerous rules, the FDA should embrace innovation and flexibility.” Life-Saving Lab Tests Stymied By Heavy-Handed Regulations
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Dr. Dante Lauretta, OSIRIS-REx principal investigator, described the discovery as a “scientific treasure.” Bennu Asteroid Sample Contains ‘Building Blocks of Life’
- The researchers found that up to 68 percent of radioactive contamination came from international nuclear testing as they knew a higher ratio of celsium-135 and celsium-137 is inactive of nuclear testing rather than being emitted from reactors. They also discovered that 88 percent of the meat samples used, which were widely available to purchase and consume, exceeded the safety limit for radioactivity in food. The researchers even concluded: “Once released, radio cesium will remain in the environment for generations and impact food safety immediately and… for decades.” Radioactive Wild Boar Contaminated By Nuclear Tests, Not Chernobyl
- “Once again it seems that China’s long term plan for the exploration of the solar system is not only rational and carefully thought out, it is also being implemented with increasing speed. Meanwhile in the U.S. our federal government seems schizophrenic, with one agency (NASA) trying to put together a long term plan using commercial space while other departments (FAA, FCC, Fish & Wildlife) doing everything they can to stymie this effort.”China to launch its second lunar relay communications satellite next year
- . Right now Blue Origin needs to actually fly something before anyone should take seriously any proposal it puts forth. Blue Origin announces another big project, with few details
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Fewer than 40 countries across the world permit gay marriage, including only two countries in Asia – Taiwan and Nepal. Thailand and South Korea, however, are currently considering the move.” India’s Supreme Court Refuses to Legalize Homo Marriage
- “Or else…” Biden Health Department Forces ALL Employees To Use ‘Preferred Pronouns’
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Podcast superstar doesn’t buy singer’s explanation (and she’s not alone).” (Why not just make neat little logos out of Zyklon-B canisters, eh Alicia? – jjs) Megyn Kelly Slams Alicia Keys Over Paraglider Posts
- “And if that land acknowledgment means like we honor who originally had the land, why does this work for Indians but not Jews?” Maher: Social Justice Warriors Love Land Acknowledgement Except For Israel and Jews
- “In the BBC’s Jimmy Savile drama, they race swapped one of the primary victims, erasing her identity entirely.” Race Swap
- “Neither drought nor cancellation can stop the Didiers from doing what they love the most: farming the land and making you laugh.” How a Farm Family’s Faith-Filled Political Spoofs Became a Social Media Sensation
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.