Good morning, kids. I had thought that the unprecedented barbaric massacre of nearly 1,500 unarmed, innocent civilians would finally have been the straw to break the camel’s back in Israel unleashing a terrible swift sword on Gaza. Alas, as time drags on and the IDF delays the full on assault, I’m fearing that what needs to get done will once again be shelved. And this rather disturbing report underscores my fears:
Speaking from her home in Israel, [real journalist Caroline] Glick said, “We are in danger of losing … sovereign control over our military.”
She then presented what sources told her really happened when secretary of state Tony Blinken met with Israel’s war cabinet on Monday.
“From what came out of the meeting, Tony Blinken wasn’t trying to help Israel at all. What he was doing was demanding that Israel enable resupply to Gaza, the euphemism of which is ‘humanitarian aid.’” She continued to say that Blinken threatened to withhold American war materiel from Israel, such as bunker buster bombs and regular ordinance.
And Israel didn’t just decide to invite Biden. His [junta] demanded that Israel invite him, she said, adding, “I don’t know; ask his presidential campaign.”
While Israel’s forces have been being held in limbo at the Gaza border, those charged with carrying out the mission began demanding they be allowed to go in. They cited difficulties in maintaining the readiness and morale of troops as well as a loss of the momentum they had after the October 7 massacre. Glick said that lapse in time also allowed the international media to turn on Israel. “We have all these Hamas supporters throughout the Western world who are feeling empowered, and not unreasonably given the backing they’re receiving from the media.”
Most disturbingly, Glick said commanders at the southern border were told, “We can’t do anything until Biden leaves. So that Biden is literally acting as a human shield for Hamas — so long as he hasn’t arrived yet, and hasn’t left yet, their terror state is going to be free from invasion.”
She continued to stress that demands to get humanitarian aid to Gaza are demands to resupply Hamas because they control every person and inch of land in Gaza. . .
. . .Making matters worse, the U.S. said they would supply Israel with the bombs, but they weren’t allowed to use them against the missile launching sites — i.e., the UNRWA schools and hospitals.
It is well known that “Hamas military headquarters have been, for years, located under Shifa Hospital,” Glick said.
What Glick described about Blinken’s demands amounted to extortion: if Israel didn’t open up a humanitarian corridor — i.e., allow Hamas to be resupplied — the U.S. wouldn’t provide the bunker buster bombs and the ordinance for Israel’s fighter jets. Without those things, IDF ground forces would likely be slaughtered like the victims of October 7.
Adding insult to injury, Glick’s sources said the U.S. told Israel they weren’t allowed to “open up a war” with Lebanon despite being bombed from Hezb’allah in the north. . .
. . . Responding to Biden’s one word for those threatening Israel — “don’t” — Glick asked, “Where’s the ‘or else’? What are you going to do? Because [on Wednesday, October 18] the U.N. sanctions that bar Iran from selling or purchasing ballistic missiles on the international market are set to expire … Iran is going to be able to purchase and sell as many ballistic missiles wherever it wants, to whoever it wants, at whatever price.”
Concluding her remarks, Glick questioned the roles of agents in Biden’s administration like Ariane Tabatabai, who, despite being outed for checking in with Iran’s Foreign Ministry before U.S. policy meetings, has never been fired. Also in her focus were Hady Amr, the 1st United States special representative for Palestinian Affairs (born in Lebanon) and appointed by Biden in 2022, as well as Maher Bitar, the Palestinian American in charge of the flow of intelligence for the Biden White House.
So, now we have a pretty good idea why Israel, despite dropping a shit-ton of ordnance have not gone in with as massive an armored ground assault from the moment they could secure their own territory and mobilized their forces, and why Biden was shoved into AF-1 and sent into a war zone. Because his handlers knew, or at least took the chance that Hamas would see this as a tactical if not strategic victory in restraining the inevitable onslaught.
And Bibi has seemingly blown it, harder than Kamala Harris during Fleet Week.
This illegitimate, illegal junta that seized power via a stolen election is holding Israel hostage every bit as much as Hamas is holding Israeli civilians (assuming they’re still alive). “We fully stand behind Israel” Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants declared without a dementia freeze. Yeah, Biden is standing behind Israel ready to shove it off a cliff.
All that fake puffery was just that. Words hastily written out for him in a panic when the initial images of burned bodies, beheaded infants, desecrated corpses and shrieking women carried off to be gang-raped temporarily short-circuited the propaganda machine and for once allowed the world to see at long last the reality of who the barbarians really are and who the victims. Speaking of the media and anti-Semites, one of the biggest tropes around is that Jews control the media. Considering the instantaneous newsflashes around the world that the Estes rocket that took out a few cars in a parking lot was an evil Joo-missile that killed 500 civilians in a hospital, with Jews like that, who needs Hamas? But I digress.
Despite that misfired Hamas missile being confirmed as just that, the media damage was done. To a crisp. They succeeded in setting off not only massive sales for the glycerine tears industry, but perhaps lit the fuse not only on another Arab spring, but perhaps a faked casus belli for the Iranians to openly declare war on Israel either from southern Lebanon or Iran itself via MRBMs. In fact, things are heating up in the Bekaa Valley as we speak.
Funny how Biden and the world never called upon Zelensky to show restraint in retaliating against Russia. And I can’t find anywhere in my history books the time when FDR told Ike to keep the landing craft on standby off Omaha Beach so he can fly into Berlin and hand Hitler some pallets of cash as “humanitarian aid.” He trusts old Adolf to use that money for civilian aid and not bullets. Or Zyklon-B.
Back to Iran, for the past 44 years, that captured nation has been the leading source of global terrorism, be it financial, logistical or in many cases operational. Jimmy Carter and the same America-last and least anti-Semites at Foggy Bottom who, like every other agency and department in our government have the least qualified most inept people leading them and making policy, are the root cause of this problem. When the Shah of Iran, who was a staunch ally in a most strategic part of the globe, was under the gun, Carter threw him under the bus and embraced Ayatollah Khomeini, who turned around and kicked him in the peanuts. Lest we forget the Camp David accords which included the gun at the head of Menachem Begin to “negotiate” with Yasser Arafat. By negotiate, I mean of course lay the groundwork for surrender and the wave of terrorism and intifadas that followed.
So, what to do about Iran? They are at the heart of this. Without the mullahs in power, this greatest attack on Israel in 50 years, which is turning more and more into its greatest existential threat, never would have happened. Some are making the case to finally take them out. Oh boy.
Now Israel is facing the difficult task of neutralizing Hamas to ensure such carnage like 10/7 never happens again. The Biden administration has made the right sounds with its rhetoric of support, the president’s visit to Israel, and the deployment of two Carrier Strike Groups to the region. But mere deterrence is not going to solve the biggest problem: Iran and its genocidal regime that for 44 years has attacked this country and stained its hands with American blood, as well as financing and training Israel’s terrorist enemies.
Now is the time to defeat this enemy, before it starts producing nuclear weapons and raises the stakes exponentially. The U.S. certainly has the means to destroy Iran’s nuclear facilities. The two Carrier Strike Groups now in the region are the most powerful non-nuclear weapons in the world. Tom Sharpe in the Daily Telegraph has detailed the awesome firepower of a CSGs:
“The ship itself is the largest aircraft carrier ever built and she carries an air group more powerful than many national air forces. Add to this a Ticonderoga class cruiser and three Arleigh Burke destroyers, all four ships loaded for bear with Tomahawk land-attack cruise missiles and the Aegis missile shield capable of knocking down any threat from sea-skimming ship killers to satellites in low orbit. Then there are special forces, US Marines, logistics support and a couple of force elements that don’t appear in the photos. The firepower is remarkable even before you factor in other USN assets not directly associated with the CSG.”
Deploy these lethal assets to the Persian Gulf, and supplement them with GBU-72 “bunker-buster” bombs, and there’s more than enough destructive power to eliminate Iran’s nuclear weapons facilities, or at the very least set the program back for multiple decades. As for Israel, we should support her not just with words but with whatever action and materiel will help her to prevail.
All we need is the will, and the confidence that our cause is just enough to accept the “awful arithmetic” necessary in a fallen world.
Bruce Thornton is right. Except he’s a few years too late. Even if we could turn back time five or even 10 years, I would not be so sanguine about direct military action.
If elections have consequences, extrapolate that out to stolen elections. Iran was absolutely on the ropes in January of 2020 after one of its major players Qassem Soelimani was taken out by PDT. And then, we all know what happened to us and the world after that. What’s done is done. Considering the situation on the Risk board right now, engaging in a first-strike on Iran would result in touching off Armageddon.
We don’t even have the munitions thanks to the madness in propping up Ukraine, to say nothing of the morale and preparedness of the troops thanks to the insane “woke” agenda of the DOD. Iran can be neutralized much more strategically and covertly. Given the internal strife, the regime can still crumble from within with just a little covert help and international pressure.
But given the players involved and what their allegiances are and their belief systems about who are the good guys and who the bad, and worse what the purpose of war really is, a US military strike on Iran right now is folly to the point of madness. An attack on Iran draws in China and Russia and then a whole lot of heads of hair are going to get mussed, good and hard.
Meanwhile, we had an honest to goodness insurrection at the Capitol yesterday and neither Malig-Nancy Pelosi, Jamie Raskin nor Adam Schiff-for-Brains could be found calling it “the greatest threat to our precious democracy since the Civil War and 9/11 combined.”
Heh. “9/11.” Remember that one?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Daniel Greenfield: “It’s not about Israel, colonialism, globalism or capitalism; it’s about Islam.” It’s Islam, Stupid
- “It really shouldn’t be Joe Biden. Or, frankly, any other one single person.” It’s 3 AM — Who Gets the Call?
- “If globalists want Americans to fight for them, they need to give back a future worth dying to protect.” Will Americans Fight for Globalism?
- “Someone is using decentralized blockchains to evade government censorship.” Globalists Fear Spartacus and His Slave Rebellion
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “Renowned journalist and Middle East expert Caroline Glick says Israel is now facing dangers from a quarter no one anticipated.” (Just like the attack itself? – jjs) Is Israel’s Biggest Danger from the Biden White House?
- “They are living in a fantasy land.” (What the hell else is new? – jjs) The US Foreign Policy Establishment Looks to Restrain Israel
- “The report said that U.S. officials were confident of their assessment after looking at their own intelligence, open source intelligence — videos posted of the incident online — and communications of Hamas terrorists that Israel intercepted that showed Hamas acknowledging privately that the explosion was caused by a rocket fired by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorist group.” U.S. Intelligence Indicates Palestinian Terrorists Responsible for Explosion at Hospital
- Biden in Tel Aviv: “The vast majority of ‘Palestinians’ are not Hamas. Hamas does not represent of the ‘Palestinian’ people.” (That’s funny since the majority of Gazans elected them – unlike what happened here in 2020 – jjs) Biden Tells Israel to Restore ‘Humanitarian’ Aid to Gaza, Promises $100 Million From U.S. for Gaza and West Bank
- “Israeli officials are concerned that Hezbollah — which is estimated to have approximately 20,000 soldiers — is preparing to launch a full-scale attack on Israel’s northern border. The terrorist group has approximately 150,000 rockets in its arsenal that could easily dwarf the recent rocket attacks launched by Hamas.” Multiple Nations Urge Citizens to Evacuate Lebanon as Iranian Terrorists Escalate Attacks on Israel
- “We can’t let this happen again.” IDF Soldier Gives On-the-Ground Perspective From Israel
- “Fatah knows why Hamas is really waging war against Israel.” “Moderate” Fatah Praises Hamas Murderers, Vows to Expand War to Judea and Samaria
- “The GoPro footage shows how these Hamas units were initially based in civilian homes in Gaza, and how heavily armed units with motorbikes attacked Israel’s border defenses.”GoPro Footage Shows Hamas Fighters Breaching Border, Shooting Civilians
- “As Hezbollah threatens to open a second front against Israel, revisiting my 2013 trip to the border town of Metula, and the overview of the village built by Hezbollah as a launching point for invading Israel.” Keep Your Eye on Metula and the Fake Hezbollah Village
- “Egypt’s population has exploded from around 27 million in 1960 to roughly 110 million today, so taking in a million Gazans would not present any serious issues for the country in terms of its demographics or age structure. They would also pose fewer cultural and social issues than in Europe, as both Gazans and Egyptians are predominantly Arabic-speaking Sunni Muslims. Nevertheless, it is leftist politicians in small European nations even outside the EU, such as Humza Yousaf in Scotland, who seem most keen on taking in Palestinians.”Egypt Threatens to Send a Million Gazans to Europe
* * * * *
- “By producing baseless lies that dishonestly paint Israel as the immoral aggressor in the Israeli-Hamas conflict, corporate ‘journalists’ are all but asking for another Benghazi-like attack on Americans stationed throughout the region.” Are Media Lies Setting the Stage for Another Benghazi-Style Attack on American Embassies?
- “Ariel Zohar, 13, buried his entire family on Wednesday after they were murdered by Palestinian Hamas terrorists in the Oct. 7 terror attack in Kibbutz Nahal Oz in southern Israel. Ariel was the sole survivor; he had gone out for a jog alone that morning.” Israeli Boy, 13, Buries His Entire Family, Murdered in Hamas Terror Attack
- “This is something that no family wants to have to face. And this situation is grave,” he added. “I don’t put much hope in her return, to be blunt. Because at this point, there’s really no incentive for Hamas to do much more than use her for purposes of trying to delay the offensive that’s coming.” Intel Officer Tony Shaffer Says Israeli Woman Held Hostage by Hamas Appears to be “Instructed What to Say” in Terrifying Video
- “A first-hand account.” What Many Israelis Are Now Living Through
- “Look, I spent an hour and a half about with the 17 or 18 before and–, I don’t know how to say this,” he said. “Virtually every–, mass shooting–, every–, circumstance where large number of people have been victimized and lost, I’ve spoken with them.” Biden Rambles When Asked on Air Force One About Meeting Survivors of Israel Terror Attack
- “The insurrectionists, many who wore face masks and dressed in black and flew a banner demanding that Israel stop defending itself from rocket attacks against civilians, occupied the ground floor of the Cannon Office Building, one of three main buildings where congressional staff and lawmakers work.” (Did Malig-Nancy Pelosi soil her girdle? Yeah, sure – jjs) Video: Pro-“Palestinian” Insurrectionists Occupy Federal House Office Building in Washington DC
- Daniel Greenfield: “The IRS has allowed Pro-Hamas groups to benefit from tax-exempt status.” Congress Can End the Nonprofit Status of Pro-Hamas Groups
- “Tlaib’s comments come after U.S. and Israeli officials rejected allegations by Hamas that Israel bombed the Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital in Gaza on Tuesday. Video evidence and signal intelligence indicated that the explosion outside the hospital—which was far less damaging than initially reported—was caused by a misfired rocket from the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.” “Rancida Taliban” Tlaib Repeats Debunked Claim That Israel Bombed Hospital
- The protest comes after a militant activist group, Palestine Action published footage of themselves attacking a supposed “Israeli military drone factory” in Leicester after ramming through a gate. The group said that their “actionists” intended to block the entrance to the building in order to stop the “export of weaponry to be used in the massacre of Gaza.” The activists squared off with police as they “occupied” the roof of a police van. Anti-Israel Protesters Descend on Downing Street After Media Blamed Israel for Explosion at Gaza Hospital
- Starbucks threatened to sue the union. It knows it will hurt business: “This matter must be resolved immediately. If it is not, we will seek all appropriate legal relief, including without limitation monetary damages.” Starbucks Faces Boycotts After Barista Union Showed Support for Hamas
* * * * *
- “Large numbers?” WTF?! How about “Do Not Dare Bring Even ONE!” – jjs House Republicans Tell Mayorkas To Not Bring “Large Numbers of ‘Palestinians’” Into U.S.
- “Chalk up another brilliant idea from the Biden brain trust.” Who Better Than an Israel-Hating Terrorist Sympathizer to Vet Potential Terrorists?
- Earlier this week, Yazmeen Deyhimi, a junior at NYU, was one of several students “who brazenly ripped down posters of Israeli hostages,” according to the New York Post. Deyhimi participated in this despite previously working as an intern for the ADL, an organization that hailed her as an activist “extremely passionate about fighting racial profiling.” After her actions went viral on social media, Deyhimi semi-apologized on Instagram in a now-deleted post. ADL Scrubs Website After Intern Caught Removing Posters of Israeli Hostages at NYU
- “They see Israel as a kind of mini-me of the West and America,” Gonzalez told the Washington Free Beacon. “They hate the West. Jerusalem is one of the founding blocks of Western thought, so if they’re going to hate the West they have to hate Israel.” Inside Black Lives Matter’s Long History With Hamas-Friendly Activists
- “Why should we redouble efforts that have already failed in bringing stability to the Levant?” There Is No American Sword for the Israel–”Palestine” Gordian Knot
- “What we need in order to triumph over this threat.” (Sorry, Bruce Thornton, but a US military strike on Iran right now is folly to the point of madness – jjs) Israel, Iran and the “Awful Arithmetic”
- “So here are five things you can do today to help, assuming you can’t throw on an IDF uniform and hop over to Jerusalem . . . ” A Liberal Jew and Conservative Catholic Walk Into a Bar
- “All non-Muslims are potential prey and victims of Islamic extremity.” We (Non-Islamists) Are All Jews Now
- “Broad cultural differences led them down divergent paths.” Why Couldn’t Gaza Be Another Hong Kong? (Get rid of Koran Kong first – jjs)
- The writing on the wall is clear and straightforward; to suggest a worldwide Holocaust rerun can happen isn’t hyperbole — it’s actually already begun. The notion that the commies are here to bring Maoism to the United States — and concentration camps for “undesirables” — is no longer fiction. And please understand, by undesirables, I don’t just mean Jewish folks who are once again being persecute The Holocaust 2.0 Is on the Horizon, and a Lot of Americans Are Okay With It
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Terrorist’s grandson, now in the U.S. Navy, touts ‘original glow that once graced the face of Islam.’” (I’d like to see Islam glow again, from a 200 megaton blast – jjs)From Munich to Gaza to America
- “When you look at the Muslim world’s familial dysfunction, you can discern patterns in its pathological hatred for Jewish women.” (In light of the opening paragraph, how does one explain the Einsatzgruppen? – jjs) Sexual Violence in the Arab World Drives Some of its Grotesque Violence
- “For certain entities, the existence of Israel – and Jews – is intolerable.” Islamic Jew-Hatred, Dhimmitude and the Doctrine of Sacred Space
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “To American Jews who have continuously attached themselves to whatever the leftist cause du jour happens to be, humor me on this. After witnessing the abominable reactions of your fellow leftists to the biggest massacre of Jews since the Holocaust, have you seen enough? As both Hamas leaders abroad and secular leftists at Harvard blamed you for the campaign of genocide being waged against you, are you finally convinced? As your supposed allies in Black Lives Matter valorized your murderers, are you still deluded?”After This, Why Would Anyone Jewish Still Vote Democrat?
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “That’s not what this case is about. It has nothing to do with this. Because the statement of financial condition was actually low. The statement of financial condition didn’t include Trump’s ‘brand’… If you take Trump Tower and you take the Trump name off of that building and you put Letitia James’s name on that building, it will not be what it is worth when Donald Trump owns it.” WATCH: Trump Lawyer Alina Habba Torches Letitia James in Courthouse Broadside
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “ASU Professor of English David Boyles, co-founder of Drag Queen Story Hour Arizona, was caught on video attacking a TPUSA cameraman after a reporter began asking questions about his support for drag queen story hour. In response to Boyles’ apparent attempt to hit the cameraman, the TPUSA reporter shoved Boyles who fell and quickly rose to his feet, footage shared by TPUSA founder Charlie Kirk shows.” Turning Point USA Feud With Arizona State Escalates After Queer Professor ‘Attacked’ Cameraman
- “It looks pretty silly to call conservative Americans ‘terrorists’ when there’s so much real terrorism going on in the world.” Leftists Can’t Acknowledge Real Terrorists Without Exposing ‘Terrorist’ Smears of Republicans as Ridiculous
- “. . . opens in theaters October 23 and 25. Find showings in your area at PoliceStateFilm.com.” Part 1: Q&A with Dinesh D’Souza About His New Film, Police State
- “How America’s changing demographic reality makes reparations a non-starter.” Who Pays for Reparations?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “There was no evidence of an Israeli airstrike on a Gaza hospital, but that didn’t stop a corrupt left-wing media from repeating Hamas claims.” Corporate Media Are Waging An Information War Regurgitating Hamas Propaganda
- Robert Zimmerman: “This bankrupt press repeatedly treats claims by these terrorists with utter faith, while doubting everything said by a democratic and law-based country like Israel. This bankrupt press also goes out of its way to spin these terrorists as innocent defenders of their homeland, while making Israel look like a brutal murderer trying to kill innocent civilians. In other words, this bankrupt press turns the truth on its head.” Our Utterly Bankrupt “Mainstream” Press
- David Harsanyi: “The disinformation is coming from inside the house!” The Gaza Hospital Fiasco Offers a Vivid Example of Journalism’s Rot
* * * * *
- “Avoid the line. Vote from home,” it stated. “Text ‘Hillary’ to 59925. Vote for Hillary and be a part of history.” Twitter Troll Slapped With Prison Sentence Over Misleading Election Memes
- “While the initial deadline for Member States was February 2024, the Commission is encouraging nations to move up the clock on their compliance with the directives.” EU Commission Recommends Nations “Fast-Track” Implementation of Censoring “Illegal Content” on the Internet After Hamas Attack
- “A thorough examination of the company’s recent reports reveals ‘toxic narratives’ are synonymous with ‘conservative arguments.’” Censorship Ally VineSight Flags True Social Media Posts as ‘Toxic’ Misinformation
- “If the ‘left wing’ is all about fighting the establishment, well, who are the only people doing that anymore?” Republicans, Welcome to the Left Wing
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Good news, but I’ll celebrate only when it’s 100 times that figure on a daily basis for the next 10 years or so – jjs Over 100 Migrants Deported from US to Venezuela as Repatriation Flights Resume
- “State and local governments are spending billions on migrants and asylum seekers—and the bill will only grow steeper.” Illegal Immigration’s Terrifying Cost
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The order is pretty clear from the cartel: Continue shipping or die.” Mexico’s Largest Cartel Orders Ban on Fentanyl-Trafficking
- “. . . since being in office, crime has skyrocketed in New Orleans, with the carjacking rate alone rising by nearly triple what it was compared to 2019. It is also the official ‘Murder Capital’ of the United States, boasting 52 homicides for every 100,000 – far outdoing St. Louis’ 45 per 100,000.” Soft-on-Crime Soros Judge Carjacked in New Orleans
- “WalletHub assessed statistics from the 40 most populated cities in the U.S. and found Washington, D.C., had the highest homicide rates in 2023, and when assessing the change in rates between this year, 2022 and 2021. Just behind the nation’s capital was Memphis, Tennessee, followed by Detroit, MI, Milwaukee, WI, and Atlanta, GA.” And the Award for Highest Homicide Rate of 2023 Goes To … The Most Obvious City Ever
- “The Wharf was recently developed into an upscale dining and nightlight hotspot, stretching over a mile along the Anacostia River waterfront which also features high-end retail, restaurants, music venues, and several flagship hotels. Prior to the facelift, the area was mostly consisted of warehouses, seedy nightclubs, and a handful of seafood restaurants.” WATCH: Ski-Mask Clad Gang Robs DC Diners In Swanky New Neighborhood
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Vaccine manufacturers see a drop in profits as demand plummets.” More Americans Are Avoiding [Chinese] COVID Vaccines
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “It’s inevitable for an ideology that demeans an entire group of people while accusing them of perpetrating massive injustice. When you stoke that kind of division and anger, you unleash fires you can’t control. Sure enough, the fire of antisemitism is now burning bright on college campuses.” I Was a DEI Director –DEI Drives Campus Anti-Semitism
- “Ohio State’s Pranav Jani, a Students for Justice in ‘Palestine’ faculty adviser, has long praised ‘Palestinian’ terrorists.” It’s Not Just Students: Meet the Professors Leading the Academic Embrace of Hamas
- “Willful blindness to genocidal anti-Semitism.” (Connecticut = Cohens’ neck to cut – jjs)Hamas and Universities in Connecticut
- “A few mega-donors recently announced they would withhold donations to some of the nation’s elite schools for their persistent failure to address antisemitism on college campuses.” Champagne Marxists at Elitist Universities Deny Anti-Semitism When Dollars are On the Line
- “The unwillingness of many college and university leaders to condemn Hamas’s atrocities outright suggests not confusion but subservience to an ideological view.” Morally Perverse
- “It isn’t getting any better.” Free Speech? Not on College Campuses.
- “Thomas Jefferson High School is among the schools trying to circumvent the Supreme Court’s ban on race-based admissions.” Meet the New “Massive Resistance”
- “America’s grasp of civics is embarrassing, and the country is at risk because of it.” Civic Irresponsibility
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Merritts received five $2,500 payments from Cori Bush for Congress despite campaign finance complaints from multiple organizations, according to the FEC records. The payments were previously classified as security services until the Bush campaign changed the classification in April, previous FEC filings indicate.” Filthy, Sub-Literate, Jew-Hating Shit-Whore Cori Bush Continues Paying Husband’s Salary Despite Campaign Finance Complaints, Records Show
- “The liberal group until recently helmed by California senator Laphonza Butler pledged to return millions of dollars from disgraced cryptocurrency kingpin Sam Bankman-Fried. Instead, the organization has funneled nearly $1.6 million to the pro-abortion movement.”California Senator’s Group Pledged to Return FTX Cash. It Funneled Millions to Pro-Abortion Group Instead
- “After the second round of votes, Jordan was shy of the necessary 217 to win the Speakership. The final quorum call put the House attendance at 432, meaning 217 remains the majority threshold unless members voted “present” during the roll call vote for Speaker.” Jim Jordan Fails To Become Speaker of the House In Second Round Of Votes
- “Democrats have already gone through their Great Sorting. Now it’s the Republicans’ turn. I don’t know if the process will give us the GOP the country needs or a party somehow even more useless than the one we now have — but I do know the process is one the GOP must endure.” In Praise of GOP Chaos
- “Like Kevin McCarthy before him, Jim Jordan is trying to wrestle the Speaker’s gavel from twenty holdouts.” Jim Jordan Wrestles With a New Twenty
- “A 10-point drop in support among Republicans for Trump with RFK Jr. on the ticket.” (This makes no sense to me – jjs) Poll: RFK Independent Run Will Swing Election To Biden
- This week, popular black rap artist ‘Waka Flocka Flame’ endorsed Trump, as an increasing number of Black Americans report they were more financially secure under Donald Trump. Now, as a result of the clear ploy to use RFK to as a spoiler, anti-Trump candidate, the so-called “independent” is arguing that repair is necessary for communities targeted by discrimination. RFK Suddenly Wants Reparations for Black Americans, Just as Biden is Losing Them to Trump
- “Big Jim Justice, the governor of the Great State of West Virginia (I LOVE WEST VIRGINIA!), is BIG in every way, but especially in his wonderful HEART!” Trump posted. Trump Announces Endorsement In Pivotal West Virginia Senate Race
- “Pascucci, 38, told POLITICO she is running as an independent Democrat to appeal to California’s 40% Latino population and undecided voters while positioning herself as a moderate consensus builder.” Former Los Angeles TV News Anchor Announces Bid For U.S. Senate
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Putin aims to ‘mirror’ the United States which signed but has never ratified the treaty that was established in 1996. The Russian President visited Beijing on Tuesday with the Kremlin subsequently releasing video footage of him being accompanied by officers carrying the “nuclear briefcase” in an apparent attempt to remind the West of Russia’s nuclear capabilities. The briefcase has been reported to be able to order a nuclear strike at any time.” Russia Revokes Nuclear Test Ban Treaty
- The state told Chinese company Syngenta, whose parent company ChemChina is reportedly a Chinese “state-owned enterprise,” to sell their farmland in Arkansas “within two years” because of their Chinese state-run affiliation. Get Out! Arkansas Tells Chinese ‘State-Run’ Company to Sell Farmland and Leave
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- While the Pentagon seemingly can’t find enough funds to support service members in acquiring basic needs, it’s been more than willing to spend countless U.S. taxpayer dollars for its female employees to get abortions. The Pentagon Would Rather Fund Troops’ Abortions Than Their Overseas Living Expenses
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “2 years in prison for using the wrong pronoun.” TERFtime
- “Where’s the outrage at men erasing women from sports, beauty pageants, dictionaries?”Oh, Feminists, Come Out … Come Out … Wherever You Are!
- “‘Liz’ Kocab, who is six feet tall, took the title at this year’s FIE Veteran Fencing World Championships in the 70+ age category. USA Fencing was all-in on the win, congratulating Kocab, who is now an eight-time world champ.” “Entitled Cheat”: Transgender Fencer Beats 14-Time Champ For Women’s World Title
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “According to Breitbart, pictures of Tarantino were published on the Israel War Room account on X (formerly Twitter) on Oct. 13, featuring him posing with members of the Israeli Defense Force in front of a helicopter.” Pulp Fiction Director Quentin Tarantino Pays Visit to Israeli Military Base to ‘Boost Morale’ in War Against Hamas
- “The iconic brand has already begun to re-sexify, bringing back their vaunted fashion show after a four-year hiatus, and hiring more classically beautiful women like Emily Ratajkowski and Hailey Bieber for ad campaigns, according to Business of Fashion.”Victoria’s Secret Went Woke, Went Broke And Now Wants To Bring Back ‘Sexiness’
- “Daily Wire announces its newest venture into kids’ entertainment.” Can Conservative Entertainment Not Be Cringe?
- Christian Toto: “Exiting correspondent defends Hasan Minhaj, predicts late night TV is dying.” Roy Wood Jr. Compares Daily Show Gig to Being a Marine
HITHER & YON
- “John Silber was one of the most important college presidents of the last century, but he was not easy to work with.” The Autocrat of Boston University
- “Young had over 160 film and television credits to his name, including Chinatown and Once Upon a Time in America.” (RIP – jjs) Burt Young, Rocky Co-star, Dead at 83
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.