Good morning, kids. Evidently some psycho went on a shooting spree in at least two locations up in Maine that has left 22 people dead. He’s also still at large.
Insofar as it is a tragedy, given the loss of life (and that’s not meant to diminish any incident where there is even one victim), I offer prayers and condolences for the victims and their loved ones. Each life is precious, but at the risk of offense, there are much more urgent stories still unfolding that need the time and space to fully cover.
Unfortunately, given the times we live in, the Left is sure to use this as a convenient distraction from their ideologically-driven incompetence that has given rise to a wave of Jew-hatred in this country never before seen and edging ever closer to becoming a pogrom, and a foreign policy in under three years has put the possibility of a third world war into view just on the horizon.
If I were a conspiracy nutter, I’d say the shooting was not just convenient but a little bit tooconvenient. Not long ago I’d have myself committed for even thinking that, yet with everything we’ve witnessed, to even suggest it is tragically well within the realms of possibility and sanity.
Two salient points: It seems that no one at any of the locations was armed, which allowed the shooter to gun down so many evidently unimpeded. I assume Maine’s gun laws lean towards the anti-2A side. Maine commenters please weigh in.The shooter’s mental health status meant he was denied permission to legally own firearms. And yet, here we are. There goes the argument for “common sense gun control laws” since apparently Maine already has them on the books. How’d that work out?
UPDATE: From Maine commenter “Defenstratus”:
We are a constitutional carry state and have been for quite some time. The problem in this instance is that both locations served alcohol and CC is forbidden at those types of establishments.
No doubt people that couldn’t care less about our little po-dunk state just lump us in with Massachusetts as far as political ideology goes – and while southern Maine has indeed been overrun with rabid leftists, it wasn’t so long ago that we elected Paul LePage – aka ProtoTrump. While the cities in Maine (if you can call them that) are die hard progressive, the rural areas are reliably republican (albeit with a case of welfare dependence).
Again not to minimize the pain and suffering of all those affected, but we must move on.
* * * * *
As was all to predictable, as the start of a ground invasion of Gaza continues to be delayed, whether for reasons of pressure from Israel’s former ally, the former United States of America, or because of tactical reasons known hopefully only to the IDF or probably some combination of both, the transmogrification of Israel into perpetrator and the Islamic hordes in Gaza who identify as “Palestinian” as the victims is more or less complete.
This pattern of course has happened in virtually every other time Israel had to take military action in retaliation. Except this time, as noted, America is not only no longer an ally but arguably firmly on the side of the real perpetrators of this flinging open of the gates of Hell and unleashing dark age barbarism and savagery on one of, if not the most liberal society on the planet. The perpetrators of course being Iran.
The other exception as I teased above is the unleashing of an in-your-face and frighteningly large global pogrom against Jews. Most notably here in America, and in places like New York City which has the largest population of Jews outside of Israel in the world. A place that, outside of the latter was the safest place on the planet for them. Now? Not so much:
A handful of Cooper Union’s Jewish students barricaded inside the university’s library Wednesday when pro-Palestinian protesters blew past security and aggressively pounded on the building’s doors.
A Jewish senior at the East Village institution recounted the terrifying moment she watched the demonstrators slam anti-Zionist posters against the window and shout “anti-Semitic rhetoric” just a few feet away. “When they started banging on the door, my heart started pounding. I was crying. I think if the doors weren’t locked — I don’t know what would have happened,” the student, who asked to remain anonymous, told The Post.
“I don’t want to speculate what would’ve happened. It just makes me too nervous. I was absolutely terrified in that moment.” The demonstrators — who were carrying Palestinian flags and “Zionism Hands off our Universities” signs — had scheduled the 1 p.m. demonstration outside the 7 East 7th Street building when they decided to move through the interior. It appeared as though they were heading toward university President Laura Spark’s office to demand she condemn Israel’s attacks on Gaza civilians when they pivoted to the library, the student said.
The group of several dozen demonstrators breezed past security’s feeble attempts to stop them from climbing the stairs as they chanted “Free Palestine,” video shows. Security on the library’s 7th level locked the doors upon hearing the group come closer, preventing them from coming inside, but not stopping them from banging on the walls and continuing their chanting. Several of the 11 Jewish students huddled inside the Cooper Union Library called 911 or contacted relatives who called police for help.
The NYPD was stationed at the demonstration the entire time, a spokesperson said. No arrests or summonses were issued, and the ralliers left the building without incident. It is not clear whether any officers entered the inside of the building during the demonstration, though the student witness claims the police never arrived because the university told them not to get involved.
Instead, a school administrator offered to discretely escort the students out the back entrance of the building — which President Sparks allegedly opted for herself upon hearing that the protesters were coming her way “If they were scared, if the president was so scared that she left the building, then the police should have been called,” the student said. “Why would they leave the students in the building without police protection when the president of the school who was also targeted left herself?” The 11 Jewish students opted to stay inside and ride out the protests. When they walked outside, the pro-Palestinian demonstrators were standing silently outside displaying their signs.
According to the university’s media relations manager, the school closed down the library for approximately 20 minutes while the protest moved through the building. “Some students who were previously in the Library remained during this time,” Kim Newman said in an email. Newman did not immediately confirm the student’s claims that the university prevented police from intervening in the demonstration once it moved indoors or whether Sparks escaped the protesters. Although she admitted she wasn’t sure whether the demonstrators were trying to get through the locked doors, the senior said she was left disappointed by the university’s actions.
“I think we’re all honestly scared. We don’t feel comfortable going back to school tomorrow,” she said.
“It felt crazy that once they overtook the security guards, they still don’t want the police to come in. So that doesn’t make sense to me. It doesn’t make sense to me that once the doors were locked — which means that they clearly felt we were in danger — they still didn’t let the police come in … It’s confusing to me that once [the President] left, we were still there and they didn’t let police come in.”
In what could have rapidly devolved into a literal life-and-death situation, the police should have taken the initiative to demand they be let in or otherwise force their way in to protect the lives of the students —
Oh, yeah. New York City. Eric Adams. Alving Bragg. “To Serve and Protect.” Mostly our jobs and pensions. In any case, the damage is done and the Jewish students have been effectively banished from campus. It took Hitler and Goering to actually craft the Nuremberg Laws that expelled Jews from public life. Here we have a thug-ocracy of supposed students who have taken control of the school and crafted their own Nuremberg Laws.
But, as is the case with BLM and Antifa, they are only as powerful as the government allows them to be. And the only reason the government grants them their power is because they are acting as de facto agents of the government in the first place. They are both allies, perhaps at this time only of convenience, like the Sturmabteilung was to Hitler. We’ll see if there is a Night of the Long Knives in their future. Considering the X factor of Islam and Muslims, the long knife might be in the other hand with the blade at the government’s throat. But I digress.
And while that was going on, not even a half mile away this was happening in Washington Square Park, not three blocks from where I used to live:
A group of New York City public school students ditched class with a teacher Wednesday to take part in a pro-Palestinian rally — where the youngsters waved deeply antisemitic signs suggesting the world needs to be “clean” of Jews. Several high school girls from Brooklyn’s Urban Assembly Institute of Math and Science for Young Women brandished unsettling signs reading “Please Keep the World Clean” above an illustration showing the blue Star of David in a garbage can.
The group of about 20 students, who participated in a pro-Palestine student walkout with their teacher in Manhattan’s Washington Square Park, were also heard by a Post reporter chanting for the eradication of Israel. A 16-year-old girl in the group told The Post they had walked out of class to protest Israel’s “genocide.” “Everyone is scared of Israel and their hate crimes. [President Joe] Biden is supporting a genocide,” she said.
A Department of Education spokesman said the district “condemn[s] any behavior that demonstrates discrimination or spreads hate. “This antisemitic statement, made at a non-school sanctioned, off-campus event, epitomizes why there is a need for continued discussion and education surrounding the complicated conflict in the Middle East and the legacy of antisemitism in America and abroad,” Press Secretary Nathaniel Styer told The Post. “This message is antithetical to the culture and environment that we strive to foster for our city’s children.”
Meanwhile, hundreds of NYU students held their own separate pro-Palestinian rally in the park, which was also part of a nationwide walkout over the war in Israel in the wake of the Hamas terror attack that killed some 1,400.
Students first gathered at Henry Kaufman Management Center before walking to the Greenwich Village, Manhattan park, most of them clad in masks so they couldn’t be doxxed.“Everybody mask up. Hide your identity. Not because you’re not proud of what you’re doing, but because these assholes are doxxing us,” one organizer who was wearing a black and white scarf tied over his whole head and sunglasses told the crowd Organizers also encouraged demonstrating students not to talk to any reporters and to “stick together.”
“If there is some escalation we do not scatter,” the organizer said. About 300 people then walked to the park, chanting, “Justice is our demand, no peace on stolen land” and “Settlers settlers go back home, Palestine is ours alone.” A 20-year-old junior walked out of an open arts dance class because she was unhappy that NYU had made statements in support of Israel.
“It makes me feel sick knowing that not only my tax dollars but my tuition are funding something that is the antithesis of what I study and hope to contribute to the world,” said the student, who declined to share her name. “If you follow the stages of genocidal progression, Israel has engaged in all of them from dehumanization to mobilization,” she said. The student, who said she studies anthropogenic climate change, journalism and politics was wearing a mask so as not to be identified by a police drone.
“I don’t think they care about the safety of pro-Palestinian protectors, so I don’t think it will be used in a just manner and I don’t really support anything that perpetuates the surveillance state we live under,” she said “It’s fascist. It’s the police operating as they are intended to. They serve the bourgeois and protect private property and they’ll do that at any cost” student said.
About a dozen pro-Israel students showed up to counter-protest, putting their arms around each other while singing songs in Hebrew about 20 feet from the pro-Palestine group, which started chanting louder to drown out the song. The event came after the president of the university’s law school’s student bar association lost a cushy law job offer after cheering Hamas’ Oct. 7 terror attack in the school’s newsletter.
Notice that mingled in with the Jew-baiting blood-libels of Israel was a whole lot of Marxist anti-capitalist bilge. And that, my friends, has nothing to do necessarily with Jews; the association of them with money and controlling the economy notwithstanding. That has everything to do with you, your family, your freedom and everything you hold dear, because next on the Hassan Chop! -ing block is all of our heads.
I applaud those who are bravely able to doxx the identities of these bastards and surprisingly a growing number of law firms and other institutions that are revoking job offers from them.
I also applaud Ron DeSantis for his actions in deactivating this “Students for Justice in Palestine” by defining them as being in material support of terrorism by acting as de facto agents for Hamas, a terrorist organization. Tim Scott jumped on the bandwagon by pushing for the deportation of any foreign student who supports Hamas. I’d go it a step further and strip the citizenship of anyone who supports Hamas and send them to Gaza where they evidently long to be. I hope other governors will willingly or perhaps in the case of purplish states be forced to follow on in DeSantis’ footsteps. Of course, sealing the damned border and banning immigration from any Islamic state should be the order of the day and should have been for decades or at a minimum since 9/11/01. Meh, who am I kidding?
It’s also interesting that a lot of lefty celebs are at least opening their eyes to this and taking some actions. Even if it’s to preserve their careers, it perhaps does indicate that there is a mood in much of the country that is absolutely appalled by the Jew-bashing here and the Hamas savagery in Israel.
I have no hope for assholes like Aaron Sorkin, but perhaps many who are aghast at this will place the blame for the situation that helped cause much of the disaster in Israel and all of the Jew-hate over here:
I had to check the calendar to make sure it wasn’t 1938; then, I had to check the books I owned to make sure they weren’t actually written in German. Once I confirmed it is 2023 and I live in the United States of America, I was left only to shake my head in disgust at what Democrats have exposed themselves to be.
Make no mistake, I never really thought they were great people. The party of slavery, Jim Crow, and segregation isn’t suddenly going to pull a 180 and not be monsters; it’s who they are. They’ve never changed their objectives, only their tactics. Now, their embrace of segregation is done in the name of tolerance, of providing a “safe space” to minorities. But make no mistake, the end result is the same.
That’s the thing about the left – they’ll happily tell you who they are and the horrible things they hold dear; all you have to do is believe them.
The terrorist attack in Israel two weeks ago brought out the worst in the left, but it’s also their true self. You can’t cheer for the wholesale murder of innocent people and “really be a good person, deep down.” No, that’s not how it works. It’s the opposite – they are raging bigots and monsters who manage to tamp it down below the surface most of the time until there’s something to protest or celebrate. It’s really that simple.
I’m not Jewish, and I’m disgusted. I can only imagine the sense of betrayal and horror Jews feel, as friends, neighbors, and colleagues felt so compelled to defend the murderers of Jews, for the express reason that they were Jewish, 24 hours after the attack. The Democratic Socialists of America, who count Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Jamaal Bowman, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Cori Bush, and pretty must every other Nazi scum “progressive” among their ranks and supporter, marched in support of Hamas in New York City, the next day, before there was anywhere near an accurate body count, let alone an understanding of the scale of the evil. They didn’t march against Israel; they marched in favor of Hamas, literally celebrating the paragliders in the posters promoting it.
That’s a special kind of evil.
In the face of that, how can any normal person care what they have to say or do anything but recoil in disgust at what they’re advocating? They can’t. . .
. . . I hope people are watching. Today, the progressive leftist Democrats are marching in the goose step with Hamas, but their hearts lie with anyone who hates Americans. It’s directed at Jews at the moment, and they do hate Jews but ultimately hate America. Even, and especially, the Americans out in the streets hate America. They are the tumors of the metastasized cancer that is the political left in this country. They’re showing you who they are; believe them.
Until my dying day: Everything that is wrong about this country and every disaster that has ever befallen it has either been directly caused by or made exponentially worse by the Socialist/Progressive/Leftist movement and its official political home – The Democrat Party.
As this situation drags on, and as we start moving into Election Season, both as the typical season and the “season” that encompasses the actual casting of votes which has supplanted just the one day, my fear is a union of BLM, Antifa and Hamas in America. Hell, we saw some of them during the 2020 Summer of Mostly Peaceful rioting.
If Biden or whoever somehow miraculously is defeated by Trump or whoever . . . Yikes.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- And just like that, the naked Jew-hate cheered on by this disastrous junta and its vegetable puppet will magically disappear from the headlines, as calls for gun control will no doubt ensue. If I were a conspiracy nutter, I’d say the FBI had a hand in this – jjsReport: Suspect Sought After at Least 22 Dead in Multiple Shootings in Maine
- So, gun control utterly failed in preventing this guy from acquiring them, so the answer is of course “common sense gun control!” – jjs Maine Shooting Suspect Was U.S. Military Instructor, Was Likely Banned From Owning Guns Over Mental Health
* * * * *
- “We’re seeing the plan play out now, but Obama seeded it a long time ago.” The Left’s Planned Destruction of the Judeo-Christian World
- “One of the saddest examples of suppression is the reluctance of conservative editors to challenge climate alarmism.” Climate Data Refutes Crisis Narrative
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “I won’t specify when, how, how many. I also won’t detail the range of considerations, most of which the public is not aware of.” (Do NOT inform Biden – jjs) Netanyahu: ‘We are Preparing for a Ground Incursion’ Into Gaza to Destroy Hamas
- Daniel Greenfield: “Behind the pro-Israel rhetoric are policies that help Hamas.” Biden is Obstructing Israel’s Fight Against Hamas
- “There have been multiple attempts by Palestinian terrorist groups to infiltrate southern Israel by sea since Hamas launched terrorist attacks on innocent Israeli civilians on Oct. 7 which resulted in Israel announcing a declaration of war against the terrorist group.” IDF Stops Hamas Divers Attempting to Infiltrate Israel by Sea: Report
- “The 7th of October massacre is something that I haven’t seen through my life. This is a war we have to fight. There is only one goal: defeat Hamas. Kill the leaders of terror, and bring out people back home.” IDF Spox Reacts To Horrific Note Found On Hamas Terrorist That Calls For Beheading, Cutting Out Hearts: Report
- “. . . it appears the mood in Israel is unchanged and implacable. Its people will not accept compromise in this matter. They want Gaza invaded and Hamas destroyed utterly, despite whatever horrible cost this action might entail. They don’t want to kill all Gazans, but they have no stomach for any negotiation that allows its murderous leaders any chance of escape.” Has the Tide Actually Turned?
- “The United States is once again poised to enable terrorism against our greatest ally in the Middle East with up to $9 billion in alleged humanitarian aid. UNRWA officials aren’t just complicit — they are active participants in Hamas’ terror, courtesy of the American taxpayer. There is incontrovertible proof that UNRWA officials have played a key role in breeding the next generation of Hamas extremists.” Marsha Blackburn Ramps Up Fight Against Joe Biden’s Request for More Gaza Aid
- “The legal group’s investigation could unearth documents related to the United States’ secret diplomacy with Tehran, which includes last month’s ransom deal that freed up $6 billion for the hardline regime. Iran’s funding of Hamas has taken on renewed significance in light of the group’s terror attack last month which killed 1,500 Israelis.” Iranian Influence Cell “Operating at the Biden [junta’s] Highest Levels,” Legal Watchdog Says
- “Hamas is not a terrorist organisation but a liberation group,” he said in Turkish, “a group of Mujahideen that is fighting to protect its soil and its citizens.” (Kick this greaseball the fuck out of NATO – jjs) Turkish President Claims Hamas is “Not a Terrorist Organization”
- “From the president of a country that’s never recognized its genocide of 1.5 million Armenians.” Erdogan Accuses Israel of ‘Genocide’
- “The House just passed my bipartisan resolution condemning Hamas and its sponsors for their atrocities against humanity,” McCaul said in a post to X. “With the most cosponsors of any resolution ever, this measure sends a clear message across the globe: The U.S. stands with Israel.” (412-10. At least the 10 Nazis had the courage to vote no, unlike their chicken-shit colleagues who are too scared to vote they way they really feel – jjs)Johnson-Led House Passes Resolution in Support of Israel
* * * * *
- “When they started banging on the door, my heart started pounding. I was crying. I think if the doors weren’t locked — I don’t know what would have happened. I don’t want to speculate what would’ve happened. It just makes me too nervous. I was absolutely terrified in that moment.” Cooper Union Barricades Jewish Students Inside Library
- “To date, approximately 1,400 Israelis have been killed, including 31 American citizens. Governor DeSantis, our State University System and the Florida College System have condemned these attacks.” (Meatball Ron delivers the goods. Every other governor should be doing this at state school systems – jjs) Florida “Deactivates“ Students for Justice in Palestine Chapters Based on SJP “Support of Terrorism”
- “‘For every martyr that Palestine gains, another rises to take their place,’ Lance Lokas said during ‘Nakba Day’ rally.” (Be a real shame if this Lokas character were to wind up in traction and his house burned to the ground – jjs) Meet the Student Leader of the Group Behind the Viral Anti-Semitic Incident at George Washington University
- “. . . while “freedom of expression” on college campuses has rarely extended to conservative opinions on, say, the inclusion of biological men on women’s sports teams or whether a nonbinary fairy-gendered person can force society to use their ‘Fae/Faer’ faux-nouns, the “debate on opposing viewpoints” apparently extends to public calls for ethnic genocide a la Adolf Hitler, with no acceptance of the consequences. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Welcome to adulthood.” SHOT: Harvard Creates Task Force to Support ‘Doxxed’ Anti-Semitic Students
- “The college has yet to address the incident—but established a task force devoted to helping student protesters whose identities have been made public.” CHASER: Harvard Scrubs Online Bio of Student Captured on Video Harassing Israeli Classmate
- “American academia has descended into barbarism.” Universities Celebrate the Mass Murder of Jews
- “The group of about 20 students, who participated in a pro-Palestine student walkout with their teacher in Manhattan’s Washington Square Park, were also heard by a Post reporter chanting for the eradication of Israel. The group of about 20 students, who participated in a pro-Palestine student walkout with their teacher in Manhattan’s Washington Square Park, were also heard by a Post reporter chanting for the eradication of Israel.” (Not even two blocks from where I used to live – jjs) NYC Public School Students Brandish Anti-Semitic Signs, Call for Israel to be Eradicated
- “Sometimes you just have to hate being right.” Sorry, Mom
- “This is not a fight we can escape – it’s coming for us” WWEx: America’s Choice – A Bloodied Upper Lip or Vive La France
- “It’s time to wake up to plain truth.” Prager U Video: Why Isn’t There a “Palestinian” State?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “You people are the devil!” Woman With Small Child Mocked, Yelled At for Being Jewish, Video Shows
- “Believe them.” Democrats Are Showing You Who They Are
- “Justice Department civil rights chief Kristen Clarke partnered with the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), an anti-Israel group, on a voting rights initiative for Muslim Americans. Clarke has praised Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) and Women’s March organizers Linda Sarsour and Tamika Mallory, left-wing activists with lengthy track records of espousing anti-Semitic views. As a student at Harvard, Clarke organized a speech for Wellesley College professor Tony Martin, who peddled the false claim that a cabal of Jews orchestrated the international slave trade.” (Horrid racialist cvnt – jjs) Biden Junta Official Responsible for Prosecuting Anti-Semitic Attacks Has Praised Anti-Semitic Activists
- David Harsanyi: “The former president forever changed the trajectory of the Democrat Party.” On Israel, Biden Picks Up Where Obama Left Off
- “Why are you standing with Hamas against Israel?” Video: Dem Rep. Allred Threatens to Call Cops on Reporter for Asking Questions
- “The truth is that the left is integrally anti-Semitic. As they’ve marched through our institutions, they’ve brought their anti-Jewish and anti-Israel sentiment with them, weaving it throughout the establishment of which they are now firmly in control.” The Systemic Anti-Semitism of the Left
- Pretty ballsy coming from the same people demanding an end to “Zionist Genocide,” a thing that does not exist. I find myself in strong agreement with AC Spollen who tweeted, “Everyone involved should be expelled. If here on student visas, they need to be revoked. Immediately.” That’s pretty kind, actually, considering I was told not too long ago that it was perfectly OK to punch a Nazi. Hey, I Finally Found Those Nazis!
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- After defining key points in the investigation, Johnson also slammed the media for covering up the scandal. “And as expected, the D.C. and the national press corps have blindly accepted the White House’s spin, and they’re trying to convince the American people that our inquiry, even the impeachment inquiry, is illegitimate.” He then mocked several headlines written by establishment media outlets about the scandal. Newly Elected Speaker Mike Johnson Strongly Supports Impeachment Inquiry into Joe Biden
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- As CNBC noted, Engoron asked Trump who he was referencing when he spoke of a “very partisan judge with a person who’s very partisan sitting alongside him, perhaps even much more partisan than he is.” New York Judge Orders Donald Trump Take Witness Stand, Fines Him $10,000 Citing Gag Order Violation
- “Trump’s lawyers also make the point that the former president has already been acquitted of similar charges in a Senate trial, arguing the DOJ prosecution falls foul of legal protections against double jeopardy.” Trump Lodges 1A Challenge to Jan 6 Indictment
- “Mark Meadows …if he is fully telling the truth, he is the single most important witness prosecutors could have. Who was closer to Donald Trump during those key moments leading up to and during January 6 than Mark Meadows? And if we now have the chief of staff, the person closest to Donald Trump, the person who all the information filters in through to get to the president, and he says ‘I knew there was no fraud, I knew this was nonsense,’ that is a huge win for prosecutors.” CNN Senior Legal Analyst Explains Why Mark Meadows Is Most ‘Problematic Witness’ For Prosecutors In Case Against Trump
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Margot Cleveland: “The executive branch’s targeting of staffers assisting with congressional oversight represents a dangerous intrusion into the legislative branch’s functioning.” DOJ Subpoenaed Phone and Email Logs of Hill Staffers Probing Crossfire Hurricane Malfeasance
- “Officials also admit the actions were linked to the FBI’s ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ Investigation into the bogus claims of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential elections. The revelations raise fears that those overseeing the legislative branch were actively monitored by those responsible for executive branch oversight.” REPORT: FBI, DOJ Sued After Spying on Congress Staffers With Direct Oversight
- “While some have absurdly labeled the right the ‘American Taliban,’ it’s much more accurate to describe Black Lives Matter as the American Hamas.” University Donors Pull Funds Over Anti-Israel Protests. Where was the Outrage Over BLM?
- “It’s easy to lose focus on what Biden and his tatterdemalions are up to when the Pravda press runs with yet another one of those bogus stories about Trump, most of which are conveniently released at the same time the Bidens are caught doing something stupid and possibly treasonous, designed to draw the nation’s attention away from America’s first spy ring family. Team Biden is dangerous for America, and our “normie” friends need to wake up. It’s time to start the conversation.” Four Astounding Facts You Need to Know About Your Government NOW
- “To save their cities, African Americans need to organize and expose the pretenders.”Beware of BLAFIWHIMPs!
- “Shroyer committed no violence on January 6th, nor did he enter the Capitol building. The state never even bothered to claim otherwise in its case. In fact, the opposite is true; InfoWars staff is repeatedly seen on video denouncing violence. . . Even with the lawfare against him and his company and the absurd awards following (arguably unconstitutional) “default” convictions issued by judges instead of juries, InfoWars has survived as a testament to the thirst for information that, if not wholly accurate at all times, is at least not filtered through the corporate state media censorship regimes that assume the illegitimate authority to dictate which information is made available to Americans and which is obscured or perverted.” Nonviolent Journalist Reports to Prison for Jan. 6 Coverage
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “It remains unclear why so many journalists give anti-Semitic baby killers equal if not better coverage than their own government and its closest ally in the Middle East.” (Really? It’s crystal clear to me – jjs) Media Struggle with Evidence That Hamas is a Bunch of Anti-Semitic Baby-Killing Rapists
- Miranda Devine: “. . . no, we don’t buy Jean-Pierre’s claim that she misheard the question. She heard it all right, and she answered it exactly the way her president and his incompetent circle have approached this crisis from the start. It is [a junta] determined to hang onto its demented Iran deal, pettily ideologically hostile to Israel. [Biden] lecturing about proportionality from some imaginary moral high ground, plotting how to sneak thousands of Gaza’s unwanted future terrorists into this country without inflaming the wrong voters, all the time calculating how to extract maximum political capital to prop up this disastrous [illegitimate] presidency. (Also, just plain old Jew-hat – jjs) Disgraceful Karine Jean-Pierre’s Words are Just Callous Amid Hamas Violence
- “Foreign Affairs edited Sullivan’s piece after Hamas attacks.” In Foreign Affairs Essay, National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan Said Biden Has ‘De-Escalated Crises in Gaza.’ Then He Erased the Evidence.
* * * * *
- “In one lawsuit, 33 states accuse Meta of knowingly designing Facebook and Instagram features that addict children and teens to the platforms. In addition to the 33 states, nine other attorneys general are filing suits in their states, bringing the total number of states taking action against Meta to 42, according to a report by Associated Press.” Mark Zuckerberg’s Meta Sued by 42 States for Harming Young People with Addictive Facebook, Instagram Features
- “The iterant [sic] nothing-burgers from the mainstream news is a charade that can serve as a valuable teaching moment.” We Must Learn to Ignore the Colin Kaepernick Media Narrative
- To a scum-sucking leftist windbag like Fake Fapper, anything and anyone remotely resembling normal is very far to the right. Hank Kimball-looking stooge needs to dry up – jjs XiNN’s “Fake” Jake Tapper: Speaker Mike Johnson’s ‘Ideology Is Very Far to the Right’
- “He’s Jim Jordan with a jacket and a smile.” (So is Jim Jordan, you pathetic dolt – jjs) MS-NSDAP Reporter Goes Off the Rails About New Speaker
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Late Wednesday evening, UAW officials Shawn Fain and Chuck Browning announced the agreement, which will see auto workers return to their jobs at Ford while the deal makes its way through the ratification process.” UAW Strikes Deal with Ford, Securing Robust Wage Hikes for Auto Workers
- “We are capable of building a future without the tyranny of central bank despots or the censorship-happy governments that do their bidding.” End Fiat Money, End Forever Wars
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Just-published research out of Norway’s government blows up everything you thought you knew about the climate ‘crisis.'” The Latest On Global Warming Is … There Is No Global Warming
- “I contend that this is a calculated campaign to circumvent the protections guaranteed by the First Amendment.” What Is the Long Game for the EV Push?
- “As people move back to the land to find a saner pace of life, they will encounter the regulatory prison and they will have to find a way to fight. Nothing cements community relations faster than fighting for that community. Solving the problem of miserable, atomized, submissive consumers may take nothing more than a plot of land, some chickens and a farm shop by the side of the road.” Uniting for a Conservative Environmental Policy
- Their factory will feed also animal faeces to black soldier flies, which will subsequently be turned into food for pets, poultry, and fish. Black soldier flies “can grow on almost every type of food waste and byproduct you can imagine,” claims Profix’s CEO Kees Aarts. Tyson Foods Begins Massive Investment Into Bug and Insect Proteins
- “Actually, if you divine from what you know about New York Democrats, you might.” You’ll Never Guess What the NY City Council’s Solution to Rising Instances of E-Bike Fires Is . . .
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “In addition to the current and former agency officials that confirmed Palestinians aren’t classified as such when they’re apprehended and processed at the border, the DCNF obtained screenshots of Border Patrol’s internal system showing that Palestine is not a category and that searching for it results in “no matches.” Federal intelligence officials have warned that Palestinian terrorists could be crossing the southern border and to be on the lookout for them, according to an internal Customs and Border Protection (CBP) memo. . . “ Border Authorities Are Counting “Palestinian” Migrants as Other Nationalities
- “We can’t compromise.” (And yet you ultimately will. Prove me wrong – jjs) Blue City Leaders Criticize White House For Burying Border Funding In Ukraine, Israel Package
- “While activists like Salas are for now still sympathetic to the migrants, working-class Californians are beginning to feel the negative effects of their presence, with hotel bosses accused of hiring them, possibly in violation of labor laws, to replace local workers striking for better pay and conditions.” Up to 1,600 Migrants Arriving in Los Angeles Every Week
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Evil.” (Future recruits for Hamas right here – jjs) Teens Accused of Killing Retired CA Police Chief Taunt His Family in Court
- “They robbed him of his shoes, his phone, his money, and his car. They then took turns cutting his throat before throwing him over the bridge rail and into Escambia River. They drove away in his stolen car,” the police statement reads. The victim managed to survive despite his injuries, the sheriff’s office said, and police arrested the couple Monday. Man Survives After Couple Allegedly Carjacks Him, Takes Turns Cutting His Throat and Throws Him Off Bridge, Police Say
- “A ‘Social equity’ program rebrands convicted criminals as budding entrepreneurs.” Green New Dealers
- ‘The plaza is a dangerous, open-air drug market, with addicts shooting up, snorting, and smoking drugs in plain view,’ Ernst wrote. Democrats’ Pro-Crime Policies Turned This Federal Building Into a “Haunted House” of Horrors
- “Democrats consistently and always go after the victims or potential victims while ignoring or actively supporting the victimizer. That’s why they push soft-on-crime policies that allow countless repeat offenses from violent criminals and even from murderers. The new Massachusetts legislation won’t make the state safer for citizens if passed; rather, it will make citizens more vulnerable to criminal violence.” Wrong Target: Massachusetts Dems Approve Bill that Hurts Lawful Gun Owners
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “This is in a library book in your classrooms,” Gebhard replied as she was leaving the podium. Cop Stops Mom From Exposing Sexually Explicit Content at School Board Meeting
- “Board member claims those opposed to move are displaying ‘bigotry’ and ‘racial superiority.’” Oregon School Declares Core Skills No Longer Necessary Because Minorities Aren’t Testing Well
- “Education must reestablish the bond between craft and craft.” Let’s Clear the Junk Out From the Colleges
- “America’s grasp of civics is embarrassing, and the country is at risk because of it.” Civic Irresponsibility
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “What makes you think your mailed vote can possibly be secret?” The Extreme Danger of Mail-In Voting
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Bowman pulled the fire alarm in a House office building before a vote late September on a temporary funding package to prevent a government shutdown. District of Columbia Attorney General Brian Schwalb charged Bowman with a violation of the D.C. code over the incident on Wednesday.” DC Attorney General Charges Dem Rep Who Pulled Fire Alarm
- “Mike Johnson was elected the 56th Speaker of the House on Wednesday. It was worth the wait.” Chaotic Good
- “Mike Johnson is the man for the job.” The Speaker We Need
- “Here are a few examples . . . ” New House Speaker Mike Johnson Has History Of Bluntly Confronting Democrats
- “According to an emailed statement posted to X by Punch Bowl News founder Jake Sherman, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s 2024 campaign strongly condemned the election of Johnson, despite Biden’s congratulations in an official statement from the White House.” Democrats Melt Down After GOP Conference Unanimously Elects Mike Johnson Speaker
* * * * *
- “Phillips, who represents Minnesota’s Third District, has been vocal about the need for someone to challenge Biden in the run-up to 2024 due to the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] age and a sense that the American electorate “is begging for alternatives” to the octogenarian. . . He will become the second challenger to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden after author Marianne Williamson.” Dean Phillips is Running Against Joe Biden. Who Is He?
- “I think one of the worst sentences uttered over the last many decades is the famous one from Ronald Reagan. ‘What are the nine worst words in the English language? I’m from the government and I’m here to help you’. Actually, we do need a government that thinks that part of its job is to help,” the former self-proclaimed Cherokee said. Fauxcahontas Hatchet Job On Reagan: He Uttered ‘One Of The Worst Sentences’ Ever
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden is currently exploiting the conflict in Israel and Palestine to secure more funding for Ukraine in a joint package for Israel and Ukraine aid. However, only a small portion of the $100 billion the president is requesting would go to Israel, with the majority — $61.4 billion — going to Ukraine.” Neocons Fear Speaker Mike Johnson Could Bring an End to Ukraine War Cash
- “Biden is prepared to outwit Republicans by bundling Israel and Ukraine.” Another GOP Fail: The Free Ride for Ukraine Nobody Will Take
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “At least 13 attacks have happened at American bases in the region.” Israel Delaying Gaza Invasion So U.S. Can Deliver Missile Defenses to Protect U.S. Troops
- “CENTCOM told NBC News that 20 United States personnel suffered minor injuries during the October 18 drone attack on the al-Tanf military base in southern Syria. All of the injured personnel were able to return to duty, and the base suffered no significant damage.” Pentagon: Over 20 U.S. Personnel Injured in Iran-Backed Militia Attacks in Iraq and Syria
- “It’s past time to shut it down.” The UN Is a Delusional and Dangerous Old Man
* * * * *
- “A Republican state senator had a gun in his carry-on bag.” (First of all, WTF?! Second of all, I expect Biden to let this guy rot in a Chinese gulag – jjs) China Arrests US Politician at Hong Kong Airport
- “The DOJ’s botched arrest of the former Mexican Defense Secretary three years ago showed the limits of U.S.-Mexican security cooperation and the urgent need to modernize the southern border.” Arresting General Cienfuegos and the Limits of Bilateralism
- “They hate us so much.” World’s Oldest Christian Nation Faces Ethnic Cleansing as Emboldened Azerbaijan Wages a Silent War
- “Hurricane Otis unexpectedly transformed from a tropical storm to a Category 4 hurricane in just 12 hours over the eastern Pacific, meteorologist Colin McCarthy said on Twitter on Tuesday. The enormous system is expected to make landfall as a Cat. 5 storm near the bustling city of Acapulco, Mexico, which is home to more than a million people.” First-in-History Weather Event Shocks Meteorologists as it Threatens Devastation for Millions
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The hottest new trends on Wall Street involve promoting foods that make Americans sick.”ESG Corporatists Champion Ultra-Processed Foods
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- This is like Jews setting up a charity event for Einsatzgruppen veterans. If, God-forbid, we get conquered by these savages, I hope I get to see these freaks tossed off of roofs while they beg for their lives – jjs Left Holds “Queers for Palestine” Rally Despite Israel’s Pro-LGBTQ+ Laws
- “LGBTQ activists are infuriated with a new law in Tennessee that would….checks notes….reduce the spread of HIV.” A Strange Thing to Get Upset About
- “The ruling is opposed by a group of legislators known as the League of Diet Members to Protect the Safety and Security of Women and Women’s Sports, who believe the previous system kept natural-born women relatively safe from biological males accessing women’s spaces.” Japan’s Supreme Court Says You Don’t Need to Lop Your Cock Off to be ‘Trans’ (Boo cock, eh? – jjs)
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Sorkin isn’t the only big name talent Dakhil represents. Her other famous clients include Natalie Portman, who hails from Israel, Steven Spielberg, and Tom Cruise.” Legendary [Braindead Lefty] Screenwriter Aaron Sorkin Ditches Talent Agent After Egregious Comments About Israel
- “Whether the brand can recover from the years it was lost wandering the progressive desert remains to be seen. It’s at a disadvantage. Woke trolls paraded the company’s skin around as a trophy for so long it will be hard for normal women to relate to the brand. You can’t expect women to see themselves in a product worn by a mentally ill man pretending to be a woman. Still, if it’s able to recover, it will be because it brought back beauty.” The Fall of Victoria’s Secret Has Been on the Runway for Years, Did Nobody Really Notice?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.