Good morning, kids. As the IDF’s ground campaign grinds ever onward, the surface-level geopolitics of the “peace process” and “two-state solution” is finally being revealed to even the most clueless as the non-starting myth that it has always been. More crucially, ditto the true nature of Islam as it has been preached and practiced since the 7th century as a totalitarian political movement hell bent on subjugating the world “by any means necessary.” Doesn’t that ring a bell?
The horrific and 100% confirmed reports of Dark Age butchery up to and including the beheading and roasting alive of infants in front of their tortured parents is bad enough. But the orgasmic, foaming-at-the-mouth rabid glee of not just American Muslims but college students celebrating the butchery and even eager to engage in it all over the western world and here in our own country should raise serious alarm bells.
With the former, it’s understandable since they are bringing with them a hatred and barbarity that, in my most optimistic estimation, some will engage in the same kind of butchery as was seen on 10/7, some will loudly openly cheer it on, some will quietly approve of it and some will be as revolted as the rest of us are. The $64 trillion dollar question is, what’s the actual breakdown percentage wise?
That same question holds true for native-born non-Muslim citizens, particularly students and youth. As we are seeing on campuses as well as in the streets of our cities, some of them traditional havens for Jews, how many silently agree with this insanity and how many remain silent, going along to get along? Pardon the pun but this is not an academic exercise? The anti-Semitic attitude of American youth does not exist in a vacuum and is not merely limited to Israel. Israel is viewed as a microcosm of this nation, that is, illegitimate, racist, colonialist, oppressive and evil to its core. The meaning of “From sea to shining sea” is in the process of being fundamentally transformed into a corollary of “From the river to the sea.”
In a “Day of Resistance” toolkit, National Students for Justice in Palestine, an organization with hundreds of campus chapters, called the slaughter of Israeli Jews “a historic win for the Palestinian resistance.” The toolkit went on to describe the “heightened stage of the Palestinian struggle” as a “resistance” that will “bring dignity and honor to the Palestinian people.”
In the weeks since, student groups on U.S. campuses have celebrated the atrocity — both in public statements and boisterous campus rallies. . . What is going on? Why are privileged students on elite campuses, tomorrow’s public leaders, cheering evil and blaming the victims of a heinous terrorist attack? Why such cowardice from academic administrators?
. . . today’s “social justice” movements crudely sort individuals into groups based on whether they can be viewed as oppressors or the oppressed. Jews are labeled oppressors by virtue of their political and economic success — even though their suffering, as a people, is unparalleled in modern history.
It also explains why campus activists can fly into an indignant rage over “microaggressions” — literally, an alleged harm that is microscopic — if the “victim” claims a favored group identity while at the same time, blaming Israel when barbaric Hamas terrorists burn Jewish babies to death. The mindset forged on campus migrates with graduates into our schools, the media, and the halls of Congress.
This lazy way of understanding the world — common to postcolonial studies, critical race theory, intersectionality, campus DEI, and a host of far-left intellectual frameworks — has rotted the academy. It teaches adherents to embrace primitive tribalism, one that sees the world exclusively in terms of virtuous victims and evil oppressors. And it teaches students to make simple, uncompromising judgments: Jews are oppressors in Israel. White interests systematically discriminate against minorities in this country.
As a result, students leave campus primed to judge others based on group identity or skin color, not individual character or merit. Thus, critical deliberation is sacrificed to a feverous, anti-intellectual imperative: cheer for the group the Left says is marginalized—and against Western Civilization, which is alleged to be inherently oppressive. This is how the new campus ideologies obliterate students’ capacity for moral judgment. . .
. . . Antisemitic professors and student groups, even in small numbers, warp the campus conversation. Their presence conveys to students that this one hatred is respectable. Indeed, researchers have established that the presence on campus of faculty who express anti-Zionist views “is associated with a significant increase in…. incidents that target Jewish students for harm, including assault, harassment, destruction of property and suppression of speech.”
The specter of students cheering an evil massacre at elite universities while cowardly administrators convey indifference reveals a profound sickness in the places that are supposed to preserve (and perpetuate) our civilizational inheritance.
Campus pathologies spread. Academic ideologies reshape society as they ripple beyond the university’s walls. That is what they are designed to do.
As I and others have been saying, and like Cassandra will repeat it until, hopefully unlike her it actually sinks in, this crap doesn’t just start in college. It begins all the way down to the pre-K level thanks to an educational system that is designed not to educate, but indoctrinate. To warp and distort our history, heritage and culture to such an extent as to make students hate them all and blame even their own parents and grandparents. When you think about it, the process is similar to what military drill instructors do to green recruits. Except here, it’s at an even more impressionable age, and boot camp starts at the age of five and lasts at a minimum of 12 years. The ramifications are chilling in the extreme.
Democrats are tearing themselves apart over Israel. Their far left base and members of the squad are clearly anti-Israel while Biden and other Democrats are trying to walk a fine line on the issue.
Meanwhile, Senator John Fetterman of Pennsylvania is showing unwavering support for Israel, and he doesn’t care who knows it. How refreshing. The Hill reports:
Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) appeared to wave an Israeli flag at protestors demanding a cease-fire in the ongoing conflict between Israel and the Palestinian militant group Hamas.
“Jackass @JohnFetterman saw veterans getting arrested and laughed,” the veterans against war group About Face posted Thursday on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, alongside a video of what appeared to be the Pennsylvania senator walking by a group of protestors and waving an Israeli flag. “We asked to see @SenGillibrand. We were put in cuffs. We need leaders who listen to veterans demanding a #CeaseFireNow,” the post continued.
The group was arrested for protesting in New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand’s (D) office in the Capitol. Fetterman has consistently been a defender of Israel during its conflict with Hamas. He called out some of his Democratic colleagues’ speed to blame Israel for a hospital blast last month. “It’s truly disturbing that Members of Congress rushed to blame Israel for the hospital tragedy in Gaza,” Fetterman said in a post on X. “Who would take the word of a group that just massacred innocent Israeli civilians over our key ally?” he added.
. . . Good for John Fetterman for standing up for what’s right.
Whether Fetterman’s statements and actions, up to and including wallpapering his Senate office with the posters of missing Israelis, are his own or that of his handlers, is irrelevant. In a party that is seemingly tearing itself apart over the open Jew-hatred of a significant and growing segment percentage of its base and representatives, it’s heartening to see this. Fetterman could have simply remained silent or even issued the typical boilerplate communiqué decrying the violence and death of innocent parties on both sides. To my knowledge he hasn’t but for argument’s sake, even if this is political posturing, it’s the right thing to do. Despite my complete opposition to every other political position he likely has, I have to give credit where it is due and say a sincere thank you to him for this stance.
Where the hell is the rest of that party? Where the hell is the GOP? And dare I say it, considering the surprising response from John Fetterman, where the hell is Donald Trump?
DT: There is no hatred like the Palestinian hatred of Israel and Jewish people. And probably the other way around also, I don’t know. You know, it’s not as obvious, but probably that’s it too. So sometimes you have to let things play out and you have to see where it ends. The sad part is that would have never been an attack on Israel and there would have never been a counter attack on Gaza. Yeah, I mean, Gaza, what’s happening to Gaza? It’s just unbelievable.
EA [Enrique Acevedo]: You’ve seen the images, you’ve heard the stories, you know.
DT: Terrible. It’s horrible on both sides. It would have never happened.
Really, Mr. Trump? I don’t know if this is how he really feels or if he’s trying to split the baby in half. Politically, not like Hamas does literally. Read the whole interview or at least the rambling response in its entirety. To be charitable, Trump is a yammerer. Once he gets going he doesn’t know when to shut up. You’d think by now he’d have learned his lesson in this regard.
If I have to praise Fetterman over Trump on something as basic and in your face as good vs evil, it does not bode well.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “This is a job for the Chairman James Comer of the Congressional Oversight and Accountability Committee, who should review the Statement of Facts of this case and subpoena the FBI Director Christopher Wray and his subordinates to answer the question: How many other Brogan Welshes are still out there committing crimes, while the FBI conducts manhunts relating to Jan. 6?” How Many Perverts Did the FBI Ignore While It Chased Trump Supporters?
- “As the narrative of the [Chinese] Covid era settles, it looks as if we are intent on forgetting what actually happened and who was responsible.” Mass Madness at Three
- “The whole ideologies of Bolshevism and Maoism rested on a condemnation of the masses and their old world and identities to convert them into the ‘new man’ of socialism.” How The ‘Brutal Minds’ Staffing Our Universities Brainwash The Next Generation
- Victor Davis Hanson: “It’s past time for Americans to reject all racial stereotyping.” (Meh, it’s time for Americans to neutralize the anti-American smear merchants – jjs) The Damage of the ‘White Privilege’ Smear
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “. . . the Biden [junta’s] official position went from pro-Israel to functionally pro-Hamas in a matter of days.” The Biden Doctrine — Treating the Slaughter of Jews as a P.R. Crisis
- “Hamas embraces the ideology of Hitler, the one responsible for the annihilation of the Jewish people,” the IDF added. Soldiers Find Arabic Copy of Hitler’s Mein KampfInside Children’s Room in Gaza
- “You live it every day and every night. What scares you is staying alive, sinning; God forbid wanting to live as a normal human being, someone who wants to get married and such things, to get to know what it means to be a child,” Abraham said. Man Raised By Hamas Tells Horrifying Story Of Their Brutal Indoctrination
- “We are responsible for cleansing the world of this abomination.” Hamas Death Worship Is a Plague
- “Biden’s responses to Hamas might be called trite if they were not clearly appeasement.”Biden is ‘Fighting’ Hamas for Biden’s Interests
- “But will his reelection prospects guide policy?” Gaza After the War: Biden Needs a Reality Check
- “‘Palestinians’ and the Gaza Strip stand at a crossroads. Either Israel succeeds in obliterating Hamas, giving the UAE and ‘Palestinians’ an opportunity for a new start — rebuilding Gaza and with it a new and competent government — or Qatar manages to delay, obstruct and keep Hamas relevant until the Israeli momentum weakens and the world forces Israel to stop. Hamas would thus survive, and plans for a better post-war Gaza will be shelved, probably forever.” “Palestinians” Don’t Want to Govern Gaza – Here’s Why
- The demonstrations were part of a “flood Manhattan for Gaza” protest organized by the pro-Palestinian groups Within Our Lifetime and the City University of New York for Palestine. In the aftermath of the Hamas terrorist attacks against Israel, pro-Palestinian protests have popped up throughout the U.S. Grand Central Station Targeted By Pro-Palestinian Mob During Unruly NYC Demonstration
- “The demonstrations began Friday night in Columbus Circle and made their way to Grand Central Terminal, where protestors kicked in the doors as law enforcement sheltered inside.” WATCH: Pro-Palestinian Protesters in NYC Honor Veterans Day by Ripping Down U.S. Flags
- “A revocation of the Tides Center’s nonprofit status would leave the organization essentially unable to raise money, a damaging outcome for the progressive movement. Such an outcome is unlikely from just one incident, experts say, but pushing legal limits could eventually leave investigators little choice. The attorney general of the District of Columbia last month issued subpoenas to several dark money behemoths, including the New Venture Fund, over accusations that they skirted federal regulations for how a nonprofit should operate.” This Progressive Dark Money Behemoth Could Face Criminal Charges Over Anti-Israel Protest
* * * * *
- “Suspension means the two groups will not be eligible to hold events on campus or receive University funding,” he added. “Lifting the suspension will be contingent on the two groups demonstrating a commitment to compliance with University policies and engaging in consultations at a group leadership level with University officials.” Ivy League School Shuts Down Anti-Semitic Palestinian Student Groups
- “Elom Tettey-Tamaklo and other keffiyeh-clad demonstrators surrounded Jewish student at protest while shouting, ‘SHAME!'” Report: Harvard Grad Student Captured on Film Accosting Classmate Removed From Proctor Role
- MIT: Matriculate Islamic Thugs – jjs ‘Expel. Deport. Repeat.’: MIT Blasted For Protecting Anti-Semitic Students Over Fears They’d Lose Their Visas
- “Thanks to a Trump-era executive order, Oberlin could lose millions of dollars in federal funding.” Oberlin College Under Federal Investigation for Campus Culture of Anti-Semitism
- Other videos from the protest showed the participants encircling the Jewish man and his companions as NYPD officers stepped in to separate the two parties. The protesters tell the Jewish man, “Go fuck yourself” and called him a “white supremacist.” ‘Hamas Loves Queers’: Jewish Man Rips ‘Queers for Palestine’ Protesters a New One
- “UK media, politicians slam ‘far-right’ for disrupting London’s ‘pro-Palestinian’ demonstration.” Israel’s Response To October 7 Massacre Triggers Virulent Anti-Semitic Pro-Hamas Demonstrations Across Europe
- “What many UN and US teachers have in common.” Glorifying Hamas and Teaching Palestinians’ Blood Libel to Children
- “Combating it is not just a moral imperative.” Grotesque Campus Anti-Semitism is Fueled by Woke Takeover of Higher Education
- “While their Israeli counterparts are successfully defeating the murderously hated-filled Arabs and their lackeys, the once comfortably insulated Jewish college students are quivering in fear in their dorms or in their classrooms.” Jewish College Students: “Stop Whining and Grow Some”
- Clarice Feldman: “From the halls of Ivy to the Fourth Estate, once-respected institutions are revealing themselves to be at the forefront of efforts to upend the mores and conduct which make ours a civilized society worth defending against barbarism.” The West Gelds Itself
- “Naïve politicians continue to salivate over ‘the two state solution’ and an end to ‘occupation.’ But who is occupying whom?” The Occupation Solution
- “There is little oversight over which organizations receive funding under the program, which is administered by the Federal Emergency Management Agency and state agencies. A majority of the grants have gone to synagogues, churches, mosques, and temples that do not support violence or promote terrorist organizations.” These Mosques Pray for the Annihilation of Jews. They Also Receive Money From the Biden Junta.
- Robert Spencer: “A portent of things to come.” Genocidal ‘Khaybar’ Chant Sounds Again in London
- “Rather, it is a political ideology—the veil of ‘religion’ is just a cover.” Islam is Not a Religion
- Daniel Greenfield: “Islamic terror groups should not be subsidized by taxpayers.” The IRS Refuses to Act Against a Hamas Nonprofit
- “Who says there is no humor in Islam?” Muslim Woman Jokes About ‘Seasoning’ the Israeli Baby Baked in an Oven
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Fetterman has consistently been a defender of Israel during its conflict with Hamas.”Sen. John Fetterman Surprises the Left and Right With Unapologetic Support for Israel
- “Maybe, like their cries of ‘from the river to the sea,’ the reality that Democrats’ increasingly pro-terror constituency want is one in which all evidence that America ever supported Jews, or tolerated their presence, or was built on values they helped create, is wiped out.” The Left is Eating its Own for the Sake of Jew Hatred
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “The knots in which Weiss and Garland are willing to tie themselves rather than admit the truth should make Americans pause to consider why.” David Weiss Gives More Conflicting Testimony About His Authority To Charge Hunter Biden
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The DOJ and FBI’s silence on the issue sharply contrasts how both department and agency have treated other race-based shootings.” FBI, DOJ Refuse To Call Covenant School Shooting An Anti-White Hate Crime Even After Racist Manifesto Is Leaked
- “The FBI’s anti-American villainy continues.” If You Oppose Tyranny, You’re on the FBI’s AGAAVE List
- “An outright majority of Americans believe the country has changed mostly for the worse since the 1950s, and that ‘America’s best days are now behind us.’” DATA: 40% Want a Leader Who Will Break Rules to Fix America
- “Enough. We can continue to confront and declaim the evils of racism, we can continue to improve on delivering the blessings of liberty, without distorting the past to stoke civil disorder.” (We? They won’t – jjs) A Deceitful Narrative Regarding the U.S. Civil War
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Corporate news outlets have definitely chosen sides in the Israel-Hamas war. Some journalists have signed a letter siding with Hamas and the ‘Palestinians’. The ‘Palestinians’ have been known for their fake reporting, crisis actors, and for goading the mainstream media into reporting fake news, such as the ‘Israeli strike’ on a hospital that wasn’t from an Israeli munition at all. ” Media in Panic Mode Over Questions About Whether They Knew in Advance About Hamas Attack on Israel
* * * * *
- “A man is going to federal prison for a meme. He’s going to prison for satire, for a joke. It began back during the meme wars of 2016 when memesters across the web were sending out jokes, essentially political cartoons, making fun of presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, boosting Donald Trump, and generally wreaking glorious havoc on political discourse across the web.” The First Amendment Means We Get to Make Jokes — Douglass Mackey Should Not be Serving Time for a Meme
- In reality, Schulte runs a very influential lobby group for billionaire investors, which was founded by Mark Zuckerberg and Silicon Valley investors to push the failed “Gang of Eight” amnesty bill in 2013. New York Times Claims ‘Economic Turmoil’ if Trump Enforces Border Laws
- “If enacted, these centralized planning measures could profoundly transform the digital experiences of consumers — a troubling prospect that should worry all Americans about what the future of the internet could look like in this country,” Denton added. The Biden Junta is Pursuing Total Domination of Americans’ Digital Lives
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Increasing fraud and overpayments since [Chinese] Covid are leeching U.S. welfare programs.” The Leaky Bucket Gets Leakier
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Controligarchs pulls back the curtain and comprehensively reveals the dystopian systems and tactics that the WEF is ratcheting up, including: implementing central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) and digital IDs; instituting ‘climate lockdowns’ and rolling blackouts; banning gas vehicles and stoves and throttling thermostats; developing lab-grown meats, patented seeds, and insect-based proteins; expanding mandatory medical technologies; pushing artificial intelligence (AI) and transhumanism.” EXPOSED: Klaus Schwab & WEF’s Secret Blueprint to Control Every Aspect of Your Life
- The court noted that the EPA failed to consider “its own proposal to keep a set of high-benefit uses in place.” U.S. Court of Appeals Overturns EPA’s Ban on Important Organophosphate Insecticide
- “Becalmed in the Sargasso Sea of economic reality.” Winds Dying Down for the “Wind” Industry
- “Scientists are proposing government-mandated caution labels on meat packages that could read, ‘Warning: Eating meat contributes to climate change.’” “Scientists” Want Meat Slapped With ‘Cigarette-Style’ Warning Labels About Climate Change. Here’s Why It’s Completely Asinine
- “Make no mistake, these are desperate acts from members of a movement who can feel their influence diminishing as the west’s energy crisis (for which they are more-than-partially responsible) worsens and winter approaches.” The ‘Climate’ Vandals are Back, with Hammers
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “It’s up to the State of Texas to defend our border.” Terrorism Abroad Means Terrorism at Home
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “If NYC truly cracked down on crime, a known aggressor like Roesch wouldn’t have robbed and Rote wouldn’t have shot.” Subway “Vigilantes” Aren’t the Problem, They’re a Symptom of NYC’s Crime Catastrophe
- “A Nashville college student is dead after being shot in the head by a man who was recently released after being arrested for shooting at someone else.” Freshman Shot Dead By Career Criminal Released Earlier This Year For ‘Incompetence to Stand Trial’
- “Our society is breaking down very fast.” Feral Youth Just Beat a 17-Year-Old to Death
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Miranda Devine: “Presumably, the [DOJ] hiring spree is in anticipation of a surge in [Chinese] COVID vaccine lawsuits, as people who were forced by government mandates to take the jab, and suffered serious side effects as a result, try to extract compensation from a system that is stacked against them. . . The recruitment drive comes on the heels of a little-noticed lawsuit filed in Louisiana last month by six vaccine-injured plaintiffs against the federal government. A [Chinese] COVID-19 Vaccine Reckoning is Coming for the DOJ Over Federal Gov’t Mandates
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Teachers in New York City successfully sued the city over their failure to pass a basic literacy exam, arguing the disparity in pass rates between Black, Latino and White test-takers proves a bias. A judge found that the test violated the Civil Rights Act, because it did not show a meaningful correlation between a teacher’s performance on the test and their performance in the classroom.” NJ Teachers Union Calls For Ending Basic Skills Test Requirement
- “Democrats spent big to get major abortion bills passed in the recent election. Republicans, not so much. Are GOP elites secretly pro-choice?” GOP Can’t Make Up Its Mind About Abortion
- “Pro-abortion activists massively outspent their pro-life opponents in Ohio, and Stephen Billy, vice president of State Affairs for Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America, told the DCNF that they needed to find more direct ways to reach voters and “close the funding gap. . . ‘We were made for a moment like this.'” After Setbacks, Here’s How the Pro-Life Movement Plans to Get Back On Track
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “The Republican-controlled Wisconsin legislature passed two constitutional amendment proposals this week that seek to prohibit noncitizen voting and the use of private money to conduct elections. Both measures will now head to voters for approval.” Wisconsin Sends Amendments Banning ‘Zuckbucks,’ Noncitizen Voting to Voters for Approval
- Roger Kimball: “Some 15,000 people showed up for a rally down the street from the debate.” Karl Misinterprets Polls; Voters Do Want Trump
- “This causes friction along fault lines that, if Republican operatives were intelligent, they would exploit with gusto.” (Unfortunately, Islamic Joo-hate will never be overcome – jjs)How Republicans Can Exploit Democrats’ Intersectional Obsession to Peel Muslim Voters Away
- “I think the voters, who are the most remarkable people on the planet, have been really clear — they’re telling me, ‘Not now, Tim.’” Tim Scott Suspends 2024 Presidential Campaign After Failing to Gain Any Ground on Trump in Polls
- “Both candidates continue to hold huge leads over primary challengers, but both also face daunting legal challenges.” Biden-Trump in a Dead Heat as Women, Minorities Lift Trump: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “Too often elected officials chase the twenty-four-hour news cycle, focusing on the issue of the day, and when you look back there is little to show for it,” he added. “We have been deliberate in taking a different approach – committed to finding a focus, fighting for what really matters in the lives of people here in Western New York, and getting things done.” House Dem Brian Higgins of NY Announces Plan To Resign Early In 2024
- “We’re responding to something that is evil — the murder, rape, kidnapping of children, men, women and grandparents. There shouldn’t be any equivocation on this.” -Bhavini Patel, Rep. Summer Lee’s Democrat primary challenger ‘Squad’ Radical Summer Lee Gets Some Bad Polling News – and a Formidable Primary Challenger
- “This is a guy who is, I am sure, a nice person, he’s been in public for almost 30 years, he’s been in the Senate 17 years, not a single piece of major legislation. There’s not a single piece of major legislation—there’s not a single thing that Bob Casey can point to that says, ‘This changed your lives in Pennsylvania.’ Not a single one.” (Everything Casey voted for and voted against changed their lives for the incredibly worse – jjs) In Pennsylvania, Dave McCormick Takes on “the Most Inconsequential Senator”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Senior U.S. defense officials said that approximately 6-7 Iranian-backed terrorists were killed at one of the locations and that ‘two hours of secondary explosions [were] seen at second location suggesting large weapons and ammo storage.’” (Unless that number is multiplied by a factor of 100, this is bullshit – jjs U.S. Strikes Iranian Terrorist Facilities In Syria, Multiple Terrorists Killed: Reports
- “The announcement was praised by the German police union, who said the move would simplify their task in combating those celebrating anti-Israeli or antisemitic violence.”Germany Bans Public Support for Hamas
- “Vladimir Putin could have been a leader in the Middle East today. Instead, he’s backed himself into a dead end.” The War in Gaza and Russia’s Foreign Policy Conundrum
* * * * *
- “The highlight, if there can be said to have been one, was Vivek Ramaswamy calling out Nikki Haley on her brazen corruption as she warmongered, once again, on the stage without disclosing that she stands to benefit personally from further military entanglement overseas — and, in fact, got herself out of poverty by getting into bed with war profiteers. He also indicted GOP leadership and the corporate state media, both of which deserve scorn as well.” Vivek’s ‘No Neocon’ Pledge Hits at the Heart of the War Machine
- “Rebuilding efforts must heed Machiavelli’s exhortation to distrust the ‘banished.’” Haiti, the Zombie Republic
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Daniel Greenfield: “Brothels were set up near defense contractors and research labs.” Did North Korea Use Sex to Target Politicians in D.C.?
- “Tuberville has been blocking officer promotions since March in a tactic to overturn what has become as the Biden [junta’s] taxpayer-funded ‘abortion tourism’ policy. And, he’s refused to lift his hold on the nominations — now numbering nearly 450 — unless the Pentagon rescinds it and complies with a decades-old law prohibiting federal funding for abortions.” Here’s How Tommy Tuberville Could Sue the Pentagon Over Its Abortion Travel Policy
- Zhu was scooped up by a CCP “talent plan” aimed specifically at acquiring technological developments from overseas. He now leads the Wuhan Institute for Artificial Intelligence and the Beijing Institute for General Artificial Intelligence, which has reportedly recruited several of Zhu’s former students at UCLA. Pentagon Gave $30 Million to CCP ‘Talent Plan’ Protege Developing AI for Chinese Military
- The traditionally conservative-leaning young people the military has often relied on for manpower may also have been deterred by its intolerant attitude towards unvaccinated Americans in recent years, and senior officers’ promotion of far-left interests such as drag and “white rage”. Over 70% of Americans Unwilling to Volunteer If There Is a Major War
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Meh. The best possible thing that can happen is this government shuts down – forever – jjs‘The Best Position To Fight For Conservative Victories’: Speaker Johnson Announces Plan To Avoid Government Shutdown
- As homeless encampments, open-air drug markets, and crime continue to sweep some areas of the city, internal emails obtained by the San Francisco Chronicle showed city officials were “concerned about historical encampments that are close to priority areas” and needed to format a plan to “stay on top of the growing encampments.” San Francisco Clears Homeless Camps Ahead of International Summit
- “On both abortion and carbon, the Court believes elected legislatures should set policy.”The Supreme Court Will Not Legislate From the Bench
- “Gov. Green doesn’t want anyone to know that there could still be as many as 1,000 people missing.” Hawaii Gov. Green Lies About Lahaina Deaths
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Though there are a lot of rumors that Fish and Wildlife is about to approve the launch, which will allow the FAA to issue the actual launch license, this extension suggests SpaceX is covering its bets in case the approvals are further delayed, or if they are approved in November weather issues force a delay into December.” FCC extends SpaceX’s communications license for Starship/Superheavy launch
- “American private enterprise now leads China 95 to 51 in successful launches, and the entire world combined 95 to 80. SpaceX by itself is now leads the rest of the world (excluding American companies) 83 to 80.” SpaceX successfully launches two communications satellites
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “[Colin] Allred, a three-term Congressman from Dallas who represents a suburb of that city, announced in May that he would challenge Republican Ted Cruz for Texas’ junior Senate seat. Throughout his political career, Allred has been closely affiliated with the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), a group that has advocated on a variety of pro-transgender issues, according to campaign finance records and videos of his past appearances with the group.” Dem Senate Candidate Linked To Pro-Transgender Group That Supports Rescinding Parental Rights
- “A new book provides parents of gender-dysphoric children with a much-needed lifeline of insight and practical wisdom.” Leaning In with Love, Not Ideology
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “An assessment of the starlet extraordinaire’s remarks about Israel.” Angelina Jolie: Moralist and Geopolitician
- It’s not often in popular culture that mainstream feminism bares its fangs and owns up to its true nature without hiding behind the “all we want is equality” mantra. But that’s exactly what happened last week, when ex-Disney star turned mediocre pop singer Sabrina Carpenter posted the music video for her new single “Feather,” where she desecrates a Catholic church and glorifies the killing of men. Thus far, the video has garnered over 6 million views. Sabrina Carpenter’s Feminist Music Video Celebrates the Gruesome Killing of Men
- “Despite the current Pontiff’s theological ambiguity, younger priests shift rightward.” U.S. Priests Trending Conservative
- “It’s difficult to imagine a scenario in which the precepts of the woke churches align with Christian doctrine but things will only get worse unless people act.” Hey, Woke Church, It’s Time to Wake Up!
- “Martin Scorsese’s Killers of the Flower Moon says the usual things about America’s racial demons, and says some of them well.” A Little Race War
- “The couple was seated within the same area as Trump, though one camera angle on Hill’s gestures suggests they were possibly directed at the camera rather than at the former President seated to her right. The mixed interpretations of the incident has drawn significant attention on social media, with many pointing out that Hill has long opposed Trump, once even tweeting that she hoped he would contract the novel coronavirus in March 2020.” STAY CLASSY: Bill Burr’s Wife Nia Hill Appears to Flip Trump Off at UFC 295 Event
- Let’s just say at a minimum that it proves karma ran over her dogma – jjs Comedy Gold! Megan Rapinoe Says Injury During Championship is “Proof” God Doesn’t Exist
- “All I’ve gotta say, like we’ve said time and time again – get woke, go BROKE!” Miss Universe Owner Files for Bankruptcy After Accepting Transgender Contestants
- “Civic theism for the authors of the Declaration moved beyond a narrow set of religious practices or beliefs. Individual founders differed in their doctrines, and yet they unanimously advocated for a theistic republic. It was built on the premise that a good God not only created the world but demanded justice, liberty, and equality from those who govern it. Remove its foundation, and a republic such as this is doomed to fracture and collapse.” The Declaration of Independence Founded a Theistic Republic
- Renowned historian Lord Roberts called the results of the survey a “damning indictment of history teaching in our schools,” adding, “How immensely disappointing for all that sacrificed their lives that our young people can’t be bothered to learn the first thing about Remembrance Day.” 2/3rds Of Millennials, Gen Zero Do Not Know What ‘Remembrance Day’ Commemorates
HITHER & YON
- Robert Zimmerman: “In all ways Borman was an old-fashioned honest American, working at a time where integrity and honesty were highly valued in American culture. That culture quickly recognized his value wherever he went, and would quickly enlist his skills and dedication to get whatever it needed done.” Frank Borman, an Od-Fashioned American the Highest Order, Passes Away at 95
- “Moments of unexpected levity in war remind us the human spirit is resilient.” Veterans Day War Stories
- “There was a flash of white light, then heat, a wave of fire that burned the hair off the back of my neck.” What It Feels Like to Survive an IED Blast
- “For America to continue its great heritage, it must inculcate in its citizens a willingness to sacrifice and fight to preserve liberty.” Veterans Day is a Call to Sacrifice, And Americans Who Love Liberty Must Answer
- “Michael Fassbender embodies a soulless assassin running from his worst mistake.”Fincher’s Killer Finds Auteur Back Where He Belongs
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.