The House voted 209-201 Monday night to sideline a resolution introduced by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) to impeach Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas for his disastrous mishandling of the border, even as House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) greases the skids on a funding package that punts a broader border policy battle until the new year. . .
. . . Privileged resolutions require House floor action within two legislative days after introduction. Rather than voting on the underlying motion, Republican leadership chose to address the resolution through a Democratic motion to refer it to the Homeland Security Committee. Democrats altered their motion before the vote after previously preferring a vote simply to table the resolution.
Greene’s resolution read that Mayorkas had engaged “in a pattern of conduct that is incompatible with the laws of the United States,” accusing him of “willful admittance of border crossers, terrorist human traffickers, drugs, and other contraband.”
Speaker Johnson’s decision to table the resolution was a clear signal that it lacked the votes necessary for passage. Some Republicans had been hesitant to step away from sacred “regular order.”
Greene and others argued that Mayorkas’ dereliction at the border has been made abundantly apparent through numerous committee hearings throughout the year, negating the need to waste time with formalities.
Johnson’s decision to accede to Democrats’ demands to toss Mayorkas’ impeachment into a committee recycling bin comes the same afternoon as Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) announced support for Johnson’s continuing resolution (CR) government funding plan.
The Johnson CR postpones a fight on [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s border policy until next year, with DHS funding extended through February 2.
Here are the eight schmucks who killed the resolution: California Rep. Darrell Issa, North Carolina Rep. Virginia Foxx, Colorado Rep. Ken Buck, Oregon Rep. Cliff Bentz, Ohio Rep. Mike Turner, North Carolina Rep. Patrick McHenry, California Rep. Tom McClintock, California Rep. John Duarte.
At the end of the day, even if Mayorkas did get shit-canned, it would be the equivalent of draining the Gulf of Mexico with the first thimbleful of water during Hurricane Katrina. Whoever this bald-headed diseased testicle winds up being replaced with will be balder and more diseased than his predecessor. But to not even stand in unison over an issue that is so obviously non-controversial, despite the blanket corruption and criminality of the Junta and those who support it in and out of government (looking at you Chamber of Commerce and other alleged “conservatives”) that will prevent any meaningful halting let alone reversal of a premeditated invasion, is yet again another reminder (as if we needed any) as to the fact that we the people of We The People have zero representation.
That’s putting it mildly since time and again we are viewed as an existential threat to the illegitimate power structure that rules this nation, USA in name only. Meanwhile an erased southern border and the lack of anything even remotely resembling sane immigration control at every port of entry will all but ensure a repeat of 9/11/01. And conceivably orders of magnitude worse.
Thomas Friedman recently said something interesting: “The euphoric rampage of Oct. 7 that killed some 1,400 soldiers and civilians has not only hardened Israeli hearts toward the suffering of Gaza civilians. It has also inflicted a deep sense of humiliation and guilt on the Israeli Army and defense establishment, for having failed in their most basic mission of protecting the country’s borders.”
The humiliation and guilt do not seem universal. Our military and defense leadership do not seem to feel any responsibility for the border crisis. They certainly feel no shame for this egregious and ongoing insult to American sovereignty. For them, the military is reserved for events around the globe, even though most of these far-flung campaigns have only a tangential relationship to actual American security.
Our border is completely wrecked, and more than 2 million migrants are likely to arrive this year. Most of these people are poor, low-skilled people from the Third World. They are not likely to contribute much to our country, many will arrive and stay illegally or under fraudulent refugee claims, and they will receive substantial benefits unavailable to millions of struggling Americans. Collectively, this weakens our country.
While our rickety southern border contributes greatly to this state of affairs, the Department of Defense seems to have no interest in actually doing anything to help. They have repeatedly resisted deploying significant assets to augment the U.S. Border Patrol.
Trump received withering criticism from senior members of the U.S. military for his supposed disrespect for the military’s customs and for the suggestion that he might employ them during the nationwide riots in 2020. As part of their aversion to domestic deployment, the military has remained largely indifferent to protecting the border, as if national defense can only be conducted in the nether reaches of the world, many thousands of miles from our country’s borders and our people. . .
. . . A very smart and anonymous writer, CatGirl Kulak, described how the ruling class’s chief concern is the overseas empire, which leads them to neglect the interior of the nation, along with its people: “Functionally America is an hourglass-shaped empire. It’s really two empires barely connected. It is a 19th century land empire conquered by American settler populace, and it is a 20th century Maritime and global empire conquered by the US Navy and barely closeted communist bureaucrats along with the foreigners they funded. These two empires barely interact . . . The place they meet, the narrow center of this hourglass is Washington DC. . . . Whilst Washington remains completely safe from any threat to its 20th-century Maritime empire . . . Washington’s 19th-century land empire has it by the throat.”
Washington foreign policy types like to play games of Risk overseas, because they know we have two oceans and a nuclear arsenal to protect us from conventional threats. This sort of power politics is mostly harmless to the ruling class; and, when a war ensues, the people doing the fighting and dying are, in their eyes, a bunch of disposable right-wing hicks from flyover country.
On the other hand, the same ruling class has completely lost its mind about January 6, because this was a rare and extreme nonviolent revolt by the denizens of the Inland Empire, which the Washington D.C. ruling class holds in great contempt, but also greatly fears.
It’s an interesting essay by Christopher Roach but he omits, or I’d hate to think he’s ignorant of the fact that the U.S. military does not have the command authority to deploy itself. That comes from the Commander-in-Chief, the President of the United States. That aside, he does raise a salient point about the nature of national security and defense. In theory, DHS, CBP, INS are tasked with securing our borders and controlling who comes in and who doesn’t. Yet, doesn’t this also fall under the rubric of defense of the realm?
About the only time there was a real possibility of an actual foreign army would invade the continental US was some combination of Mexico and Germany just prior to our entrance into the First World War. IIRC, the intercepted “Zimmermann Letter” was, along with the sinking of the Lusitania part of the casus belli of Wilson declaring war on the Kaiser.
That said, don’t the now millions of migrants flooding in from not only Latin America but from all over the world constitute an actual threat to our national security? Especially since an alarmingly large percentage of these invaders are military age males hailing not only from Latin America but from China and the Islamic world. Forget the bureaucratic interagency turf wars; our national command authority wants this invasion. In point of fact, those who are running this nation, mostly into the ground, comprise the greatest threat to the safety and security of every citizen.
With a great wave of opposition to their disastrous economic, foreign and domestic policies building now across party lines as we head into a national election (its highly, if not completely, compromised security and integrity notwithstanding), they sense a threat to their hold on power. Is it beyond belief that they would welcome acts of criminality and terrorism similar to what happened in Israel on 10/7? Recall “Operation Fast & Furious” where Obama directed Eric Holder to secretly allow illegal firearms to be shipped and sold in Mexico so that the ensuing violence south of the border – which claimed the lives of two American law enforcement agents – would bring about a popular call to restrict if not abolish outright the Second Amendment.
Consider everything that has happened to us before, during and especially since the Trump presidency. They have zero compunction or limit as to what is and what is not permissible in holding on to power. “By Any Means Necessary” is not merely a cheer. It is a tactic that they have and will continue to use and in ever more horrendous ways against us.
In a weird way, I almost hope they actually do steal the 2024 election, because if by some miracle Trump (who is at this point going to be the nominee regardless of whether he is indicted or even imprisoned by this time next year) actually overcomes the cheat and wins, do you really think this Junta is going to allow him to be sworn in? After the past eight years of painting him and all of us who vote for or otherwise support him as Nazis, white supremacists, and a literal “existential threat to our precious democracy?” (vomit).
We are at an inflection point here and really all over the world. With the doddering, pervert criminal and his puppet masters in Kalorama having hijacked the nation and destroyed our ability both diplomatically and even militarily to maintain the relative peace, prosperity and security of the past 80 years, there’s no telling what can happen in the next 12 months.
Thank goodness we have the GOP ready to stand in the breach. Pfft.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: “Francis may be the first Jesuit pope, but let’s hope he is the last. If he’s not for the actual final pope before the destruction of the Church, it’s not for lack of trying.” Was St. Malachy Right?
- “If people are incapable of independence, they are incapable of self-government. In succumbing to algorithms, we cede our autonomy.” The Federal ‘Kill Switch’ Signals Our Surrender To Tech Overlords
- John Stossel: “And the State’s creation of dependency.” The Food Insecurity Lie
- Dennis Prager: “What matters is that non-Jews put this distinctive Jewish item on their doorpost. If enough Americans did this, the message of solidarity with Jews would reverberate around the world, that in this time of greater antisemitism than any since the Holocaust, ‘We are all Jews.'” The Little Box That Could Change America
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “A top Israeli official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss classified intelligence, told the Post that Hamas ‘planned a second phase, including in major Israeli cities and military bases.’” Hamas Planned Much More Extensive Attack On October 7 Than Previously Known: Report
- The IDF concluded its statement by affirming that Hamas terrorist cells using hospitals in Gaza as cover for their operations is not new, saying “This incident is another example of Hamas’ continued abuse of civilian structures, including hospitals, to carry out attacks.”WATCH: Israeli Forces Eliminate Terror Cell Operating from Gaza City Hospital
- “This is neither an ‘operation’ nor a ’round’ but a war to the end. It is important to me that you know this. This is not lip service, but from the heart and mind. If we do not finish them, it will come back,” Netanyahu said while visiting soldiers of Israel’s Caracal Battalion. Israeli Tanks at Gates of Gaza City’s Largest Hospital as 21 Terrorists Are Killed at Another Medical Facility (If only they had Obamacare – jjs)
- “Israel’s military operation in Gaza to root out Hamas follows the October 7th attack, in which Hamas terrorists slaughtered 1,400 Israelis in the worst massacre of Jews in a single day since the Holocaust.” After U.S. Official Confirms Hamas Has Command Center Under Hospital, Biden Calls For Hospital To Be ‘Protected’
- “They were like young, young kids,” said Smilansky, who defended his home from terrorists for more than six hours that day. “They were going in front of the terrorists, laughing with their friends and looking very calm. I remember thinking, What the fuck?” Children as Young as 10 Took Part in Hamas’ Oct. 7 Terror Attack, Survivors Say
- “It was already known that some Palestinian civilians participated in the looting, and allegedly in some of the atrocities as well, but there has been little direct evidence yet presented to the world of women and children looting devastated Israeli communities.”PHOTOS: “Palestinian” Women, Children Joined Hamas in Looting in October 7 Attack
- “A junior State Department employee who previously argued Biden’s pro-Israel stance made him ‘complicit in genocide’ organized the memo signed by 100 State Department and United States Agency for International Development employees, per the outlet.” Biden Junta’s Own Staffers Turn on So-Called Quote-Unquote “president,” Accuse Him of “Spreading Misinformation”: REPORT
- “When it comes to the self-identified ‘Palestinians,’ they’ve experienced a ‘genocide’ unlike any other in the history of the world.” There’s Genocide and Then There’s “Palestinian Genocide”
- “Have they made the smart play?” Israel’s New Enemies
* * * * *
- “Welcome to the vicious Jew-hatred in many of our schools.” Schools for Hamas-cide
- Robert Spencer: “The Oct. 7 Hamas massacre in Israel and its aftermath have been a comprehensive wake-up call. Most notably, they’ve revealed that leftist and Islamic groups have been preparing for this moment for years and have been able to mobilize, all across the nation, a massive demonstration of support for Hamas and hatred for Israel. There has, however, also been movement on the other side: many leftists are discovering the sheer horror of what they’ve been supporting all these years and are bidding adieu to the left.” (“Many” would be nice, but that remains to be seen. Still, even if a few are converted, it’s a start – jjs) “I’ve Been a Left-Winger All My Life. Now I Realize How Naïve I Was.”
- “Let’s all pray for Ali as she has made this momentous decision. It will change her life, and knowing her fierce intellect and immense passion, her new faith in Jesus could make an even bigger mark on the world.” Ayaan Hirsi Ali Embraces Christianity
- “Think she’ll be prosecuted for a hate crime?” Muslim Girl at London Protest Calls For Killing All Jews
- “Oh, what heroes leftists find.” Angela Merkel’s Poster Child for Immigration Wants to Destroy Israel
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Palestinian’s [sic] are being killed and their organs are being sold,” wrote Khan-Williams, who teaches in Bethesda, Maryland, which has a significant Jewish population. ‘DEI Teacher’ In Jewish Area Says Jews Kill Palestinians To Sell Their Organs
- “James ‘Fergie’ Chambers wants to make Israel’s supporters ‘afraid to go out in public.”‘ (How sad if one day he woke up in the ICU with every bone in his body broken in five places? – jjs) He’s a Communist Trust Fund Baby [aren’t they all?] Who Inherited Millions. Now, He’s Using Daddy’s Money To Harass Jews.
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “Weiss’ assurances that ‘political considerations played no part in our decisionmaking’ are meaningless when his head is in the sand.” Willfully Blind David Weiss Pinky Promises Political Favoritism Didn’t Affect Hunter Biden Probe
- “Announcement comes weeks after hedge fund founder Orin Kramer cohosted Biden reelection fundraiser.” (That old bastard is utterly shameless – jjs) Biden Taps Top Campaign Donor To Lead Powerful Treasury Department Commission
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Event comes as Republicans accuse Willis of using her prosecution of Trump to boost her political career.” Trump Prosecutor Fani Willis Hosts High-Dollar DC Fundraiser
- “Americans are sick and tired of the blatant corruption by radical Leftist judges in NY.”Stefanik Hits “Radical Leftist” Trump Judge With Ethics Complaint
- “It’s a bench trial. We have one judge. And it’s the same judge that issued the gag order that has to make those determinations. So, at this point, I don’t have any reason to believe he shouldn’t after what we have learned, if it’s true,” she added. Trump Attorney Alina Habba Plans to File for Mistrial “Very Soon”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “An adrenaline-caused catecholamine crisis leading to bi-lateral heart failure seems the most likely cause.” How George Floyd Actually Died
- Robert Zimmerman: “…it is heart-rending but necessary for everyone to see the monsters who now occupy positions of power in the White House, Department of Justice, and FBI. The monsters also include the lower ranks, since every one of the FBI officers who participated in that SWAT team raid showed an unnecessary glee for power. Not one had the decency to say, ‘Hey, let’s back off, there are kids in the house, and he poses no threat.’ Instead they charged forward eagerly, apparently thrilled with the idea of terrifying little children.” Real Pushback: Conservative Family Sues Biden Junta DOJ for “Malicious and Retaliatory Prosecution”
- “Democrats suffer from a case of tunnel vision that causes them to deduce all the world’s problems from one premise: ‘Whiteness’ is evil.” The Anti-White Racism Governing the Democrat Party Inevitably Spawns Violence
- “Facts show us the reality of racial violence in the U.S., but talking about it – which is necessary to end it – is hard to do. Racist apologists from the left will continue to push sepia-toned photographs of long-ago atrocities committed against black people. Anyone who talks about today’s violence will be labeled a ‘racist,’ and white and Asian folks will continue to pay the mostly unreported price of a real rage based on bogus information. That is the ultimate goal of the Marxists who are looking to topple our nation from the inside.” So, When CAN We Talk About the Disturbing, Out-of-Proportion Black-on-White Wave of Violence?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “And other things the media under-reported last week.” Nothing To See Here: Democrat Media Arm Scrambles As It Becomes Clear They Knew About Hamas Invasion Of Israel Before It Happened
- All because Coons supposedly supports Israel. Pass the popcorn as Lefties eat their own – jjs “I’m Gonna Have You Thrown Off This Train”: Chris Coons Accosted by Far-Left Propagandist on Amtrak
- Alan Dershowitz: “The Supreme Court of the United States has tried hard over the last century to draw the line between protected speech and unprotected incitement to violence. Current law protects advocacy of violence, but not immediate incitement to violence. This line is anything but clear. As Oliver Wendell Holmes put it a century ago: ‘Every idea is an incitement.’ Yet the courts have tried — not always successfully — to distinguish between advocacy and incitement, without favoring some ideas over others.”Does The First Amendment Protect Anti-Israel Protests?
- The obvious smokescreen is anti-Semitism, but the real intent is anti-Leftist voices and opinions – jjs Hochul Says NY Is Conducting Social Media “Surveillance Efforts” to Monitor “Hate Speech”
* * * * *
- “More than $1 million in taxpayer money went to a government-backed start-up focused on attacking the First Amendment and sabotaging businesses that deviate from leftwing orthodoxy.” U.S. Government Gave $1 Million To AI Startup That Helped Blacklist Companies Spreading ‘Disinformation’
- “The rules will hinder industry leaders from developing and deploying new technologies that could transform internet access.” FCC’s Digital Discrimination Order Turns Internet Expansion Into An ‘Equity’ Ploy
- Tucker told one woman in a video interview that he decided to visit Madrid because the protests are “not getting the coverage it deserves.” “I mean anyone who would violate your Constitution, potentially use physical violence, to end democracy, is a tyrant, is a dictator, and this is happening in the middle of Europe so we thought it deserved more coverage than it’s actually getting,” he continued. Tucker Carlson Marches Through Streets With Right-Wing Spaniards In Solidarity Against Socialist Government
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The process of stitching this deal over the past year has reportedly been awkward and disorganized, so the end result is unlikely to be a work of beauty.” (America taking it in the neck is a win for the globalist crowd in DC – jjs) The Return of TPP: Biden Junta Squabbles Over Asia Trade Deal as Xi Jinping Visit Looms
- “The U.S. Treasury has a fiscal dominance problem.” Are We Going the Way of Argentina?
- “The Optus crash in Australia showed the value of cash—but real money would be even better.” Cash Beats Electronic Money, but Real Money Beats Cash
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “These reported negotiations with Indonesia are just the latest example of Biden’s ‘anywhere but America, any worker but American’ mining policy,” Republican Rep. Pete Stauber of Minnesota, whose district would have benefitted from one of the tanked mining projects, told the Daily Caller News Foundation. Biden Junta Seeking Nickel Deal With Foreign Country After Tanking Domestic Mining Projects: REPORT
- “Little Miss Know-It-All turned a climate protest into a pro-Hamas rally because of course she did.” “No Climate Justice on Occupied Land”: Greta Thunberg Takes a Shot at Israel During Climate Rally
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Chicago is not the only sanctuary city to see dissatisfied border crossers and illegal aliens. In New York City, new arrivals told the New York Post that they are furious over the prospect of the city moving them into the historic Floyd Bennett Field in southeast Brooklyn. Illegal Aliens Flee Sanctuary Cities for Their Native Countries: “American Dream Doesn’t Exist Anymore”
- “The House voted 209-201 Monday night to sideline a resolution introduced by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) to impeach Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas for his disastrous mishandling of the border, even as House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) greases the skids on a funding package that punts a broader border policy battle until the new year.” House Kills Mayorkas Impeachment Resolution While Preparing to Punt Border Fight to 2024
- “California Rep. Darrell Issa, North Carolina Rep. Virginia Foxx, Colorado Rep. Ken Buck, Oregon Rep. Cliff Bentz, Ohio Rep. Mike Turner, North Carolina Rep. Patrick McHenry, California Rep. Tom McClintock, California Rep. John Duarte.” GOP Reps Vote With Dems To Kill Motion To Impeach DHS Secretary Mayorkas
- “Today’s circumstances demand a new type of military, one at home on the border.” Why Doesn’t the Department of Defense Defend Us?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Carjackings in D.C. have hit a fever pitch in recent years, with more being reported in 2023 than in any other year in memory. Back in October, Democrat Congressman Henry Cuellar was carjacked by armed criminals, marking the 754th carjacking so far this year – a number that’s only continued to rise. In late October, a 13-year-old carjacker was shot and killed by an off-duty federal officer in D.C. after the kid tried to steal the man’s car while purporting to hold a gun. Just two days prior, a 15-year-old girl was arrested in D.C after a carjacking that ended in a fatal crash that left another teenage girl dead.” Secret Service Protects Biden Granddaughter From Carjacking In Crime-Ridden DC
- Heather Mac Donald: “Until we relinquish the idea that policing activity against black criminals is racist, restoring law and order in our cities will be impossible.” Tell the Truth About Law Enforcement and Crime
- “Pro-lifers must work diligently to shift public opinion against abortion, but they neglect the current political reality at their peril.” It’s Time for Pro-Lifers to Scrap Their Losing Electoral Strategy and Adopt the Lincoln Method
- “Victory will come to the candidate who can successfully argue it’s their opponent who is the real extremist.” ‘A Marginal Bump’: Strategists Divided On Whether Democrats Will Make Big Gains Over Abortion In 2024
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Election results will not be made official until Nov. 28, although the King County Elections (KCE) will continue to update the unofficial results daily until all votes have been accounted for, according to the KCE website. Most voters could only submit their ballot through the mail or at a drop-box location, meaning many ballots will not be received until days after the official election day. Blue Shit-Hole City Doesn’t Expect To Have All Votes Counted Until 3 Weeks After Election Day
- “These groups are always scams.” Stacey “Tank” Abrams Georgia Voting Group Accused of “Financial Misuse and Irregularities”
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Clyburn – like the swamp in which he dwells – loves performative democracy but viscerally hates actual democracy.” James Clyburn and the Big Third-Party Lie
- “The ‘smartest person in the room’ either has a downmarket intellect, or he’s a unprincipled misinformer.” Big Mouth Barack
- “The group Faithful America was created by far-left activists to serve God-haters in the Democrat Party, with funding from George Soros. Here’s the inside scoop.” Meet the Phony “Christian” Group Trying to Take Down the New House Speaker
- “The 80-year-old Biden’s hot temper and penchant for profanity are open secrets in Washington, and his disparagement of Axelrod — as reported Monday by Politico columnist Jonathan Martin — is the latest sign of strife between Biden loyalists and veterans of the Barack Obama administration.” Biden Rips “Prick” ex-Obama Guru David Axelrod as 2024 Tensions Grow: Report
- “Nate Silver, founder and former editor-in-chief of the data-focused outlet FiveThirtyEight, expressed doubt in his Substack newsletter about Biden’s ability to win another term in Washington D.C., noting the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] approval ratings continue to sink to their lowest numbers ever.’ Political Statistician Airs Concerns Over Dems Running a Biden Re-Election Ticket
- “Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Cornel West are running as independents, former Green Party nominee Jill Stein is running again, West Virginia Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin could run with centrist organization No Labels and a Libertarian Party candidate will likely also be on the ticket in 2024. ” These Wild Card Candidates Could Upend the 2024 Election
- “He wants to run for the Libertarian Party.” Jacob Chansley, the ‘QAnon Shaman,’ Files Papers to Run for Congress in Arizona
- “When it comes to Trump, you can flip a coin this morning and produce a better prediction.” Ignore Any Poll Showing Trump Beating Biden
- “In one of Rush Limbaugh’s final shows just before those 2020 runoff defeats, he called out the GOP establishment and their ‘tradition of losing with honor.’ Rush said Trump was a threat to the loser GOP mentality, and saw Republicans throwing the Senate races before they even occurred. Rush was right.” Ronna’s RNC Vacationed While Republicans Lost. It’s Obvious – #RonnaMustGo.
- “One of the Virginia Democrats elected to the state Senate doesn’t seem to live in her district.” Not So Fast on That Big Statehouse Victory for Democrats in Virginia
- “The political landscape of America in October of 2024 will be far different than it is today.” America in October of 2024
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “1,400 earthquakes were recorded in a 24-hour period, which may indicate magma is on its way to the surface.” Iceland Declares State of Emergency, Evacuating Town Due to Volcanic Activity
* * * * *
- “Sanctions waiver frees up money for Tehran as it funds Hamas’s war on Israel.” Biden Mulls Approval of Fresh $10 Billion for Iran
- “Our policymakers seem to have made up their minds without consulting the people or their representatives.” Did Anyone Ask You About War in the Middle East?
- “In the days of Sen. Joseph McCarthy, claims alleging a government worker has ties with communism or adversarial powers could get that individual dragged before the U.S. Senate for extensive questioning. Whatever your thoughts on McCarthyism, it’s undeniable that America’s domestic-based enemies were put on notice. Contrast such circumstances with today’s political environment, in which officials working at the highest levels of the U.S. government are openly supporting a genocidal terrorist organization and (in the case of Tabatabai) working on behalf of an adversarial power.” No Serious Country Would Allow Terrorist Sympathizers To Run Its Government
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “According to the Los Angeles Fire Department, the blaze started around 12:30 a.m. on Saturday under Interstate 10 and quickly spread to a storage facility filled with pallets, trailers, and vehicles. Authorities said the flames engulfed both sides of 14th Street underneath the portion of the freeway, melted steel guardrails, and damaged a number of firetrucks.” L.A. Freeway Closed Indefinitely After Massive Fire Compromises Structure
- “Officials have said the damage is reminiscent of the 1994 Northridge earthquake that flattened thoroughfares. After the quake, it took more than two months to repair Interstate 10 — and that was considered significantly fast.” Arson Likely Caused Fire That Damaged Vital Artery of L.A. Freeway, Sez Newsom caused fire that damaged vital artery of Los Angeles freeway, Gov. Newsom says
- “However, the rules never technically applied to SCOTUS even though Chief Justice John Roberts said the justices had applied them themselves.” SCOTUS Releases New ‘Code of Conduct’
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “One of America’s leading gender clinicians proves that he doesn’t understand evidence-based medicine.” The Deposition of Jack Turban
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Regardless of the response to the Israeli pride flags, it’s fun to watch leftists try to justify their stances in supporting Hamas and bicker with each other. This war is proving to be a wedge issue that could well tear the Democrats apart.” An Israeli Soldier’s Viral LGBTQ Pride Flag Photo in Gaza Drives the Pro-Palestinian Left Crazy
- “In the past two years, Disney has fought Florida over its anti-grooming Parental Rights in Education law, created multiple transgender characters for its children’s shows, put gay characters at the center of its big-budget movies, and even launched an LGBTQ-themed apparel line.” As The Marvels Bombs, Disney Doubles Down on Pushing LGBTQ Streaming Shows
- “The left plans to desecrate one of America’s most sacred places.” The Travesty at Arlington National Cemetery
- “Ever since she made her stance on abolishing the privacy and safety of females in favor of males who identify as females, she’s been smeared publicly by mobs of online users. This has gone on for years but always seems to escalate even more.” Progressives Hate J.K. Rowling Because They Know They’ve Become Harry Potter Villains
- Christian Toto: “Horror guru questions reasons behind MCU flop, gets schooled by X users.”Woke Stephen King Mocked for Marvels Defense
- “The initiative is still voluntary, according to the employees, and is currently being rolled out to all janitorial positions.” Disney’s Latest DEI Move Is To Give Pronoun Pins To Epcot Janitors
- “Opposition to the current naming system is also backed by Professor David Hogg (different David Hogg, we checked) of New York University, who said the clouds were not discovered by Magellan and were only named after him in the 19th century. Indigenous populations in the southern hemisphere, he says, already had names for these objects. Now, a potential alternative name has been suggested. That name is ‘Milky Clouds.’” Galaxies Dedicated to ‘Colonist’ Explorer Must be Renamed, Demand Academics
- “Speaker Mike Johnson and his wife have a legal covenant marriage, which is not subject to the typical no-fault divorce laws.” Mike Johnson Is Right: No-Fault Divorce Destroys Kids, Sex, and Society
HITHER & YON
- Barry was a retired federal appellate judge, having stepped down in April 2019. Despite political disagreements, Donald Trump has historically referred to his sister as a “highly respected judge.” Donald Trump’s Sister Maryanne Has Passed Away
- “What’s 600 feet long, 100 feet around, carries 20 tons, can fly 10,000 miles without burning a single drop of avgas, and doesn’t exist — quite yet? It’s called Pathfinder 3, currently under development by LTA Research in Akron, Ohio, and, once built, the all-electric airship will be the biggest since Goodyear–Zeppelin built the USS Macon (ZRS-5) for the Navy in 1929.” Introducing the Biggest Damn Thing to Fly in Almost 100 Years
- “Marc Andreessen’s latest declaration raises more questions than it answers.” Was Nietzsche a Techno-Optimist?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.