Good morning, kids. Some good things to celebrate this morning. No, not the fact that the House passed another hideous continuing resolution to fund an at best inept government and at worst a corrupt tyranny hell bent on destroying whatever is left of our freedom. That’s all on the GOP. Regardless of the fact that failure to win any sort of victory against the aforementioned is virtually doomed from the start, the refusal to stand in unison to do so, and worse to stab those who want to try is hateful in the extreme. We get into that discussion in the latest episode of the podcast (here and in the sidebar) and there are a couple of links leading the Politics section that get into this theme, so have at it.
No, what was heartening to see was a massive turnout in D.C. as well as in Paris standing in solidarity with Israel. As noted on the podcast and in yesterday’s MR, the continued action of, of all people, John Fetterman to also stand unequivocally with Israel is to be applauded. Whatever the cynics among us think, insofar as there may be some ulterior political machinations with him and his handlers in doing this, made more difficult I should think given the anti-Semitic trajectory that the Democrat Party as a whole is being steered, is not important. His words and the optics of him attending this rally actually wearing the Israeli flag are exactly what’s needed at this moment for all the world to see. No mention of innocent Gazans or any equivocation. The sincerity appears genuine and that’s what counts at a time like this. That’s more than enough for me to acknowledge this and say thank you to Sen. Fetterman.
It was not so very long ago that every Senator and Congressman, if not draping the Israel flag around his shoulders, would have at least stood in solidarity with one of our staunchest allies and societal kindred spirits. No more now that the chickens of completely unwarranted grievance and raw, naked hatred have come home to roost. Our national and societal “death by suicide” as Abraham Lincoln so eloquently and prophetically warned about almost 200 years ago is now unmistakable.
It’s tragic that this country has become so utterly disunited to the point of being on the verge of tearing itself apart. And yet, here we are. I would be most interested to see what the age breakdown of the rally-goers was. If I were a betting man, I would think that it definitely skewed older. And that is not a good sign for our future given the fact that the past few weeks have seen rallies in the big cities, up to and including New York, a, if not the Jewish capital of the world in terms of population and reputation, with participants calling for the annihilation of Israel and Jews in general. You can bet the age breakdown for those skewed very young. Speaking as a near senior citizen and for those of us in that category, the sands of the hourglass are running down while America’s youth and progeny are only just getting started:
Even as war continues to rage in Gaza, there already is much talk about the “day after,” meaning what happens there when the guns go quiet. The chatter assumes Israel will rout Hamas and that a new entity will fill the governing vacuum. Finding a solution is a huge challenge and while America will have a big say, there is another “day after” issue also demanding our attention. It involves the shocking explosion of antisemitism on elite college campuses. It, too, must be eliminated because it is morally wrong, and because history leaves no doubt about where it leads.
Washington has a role to play, but the real action must happen where the problem is — on the campuses. University leaders must lead, or get out of the way. In some sense, the raw hatred was hiding in plain sight. In recent years, the ringmasters of cancel culture included Israel in their ever-expanding lists of “white supremacists” and “colonizers,” sure signs the Jewish state was becoming a pariah. As with America’s Founders, conservatives, whites and Christians, any defense of Israel often triggered a generation of snowflakes determined to erase it from the canon of acceptable allegiances. When it comes to Israel, the “E” in DEI stands for exclusion, not equity. Still, despite suspicions and some obvious cases, it was not always certain that the relentless criticism had morphed into a wide hatred of Jews.
The Oct. 7 slaughter brought the antisemites and their enablers out of the closet. Because you can’t solve a problem you don’t know exists, we now know who they are and the hate they harbor. We see them in all their arrogance at Harvard, Penn and my alma mater, Columbia. Their banners, slogans and chants of “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free” remove any doubt that they are not mere critics of Israel. They share with Hamas, Iran and antisemites throughout history a pure hatred of Jews. Sizeable numbers of students, faculty and administrators at many other so-called schools of higher education are also guilty of harboring this ancient sickness, including at the City University of New York, especially its radical law school.
In many cases, the Jew-hatred was not clear because the policies of Israel, like the policies of any nation, are fair game for criticism. The right to dissent is intrinsic to Americans’ right of free speech and criticizing Israel is no exception. But there are also tests for determining whether the criticism is honest, legitimate disagreement, or a smokescreen for antisemitism. Consider the definition of antisemitism adopted by the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance in 2016, and embraced by the United States. It cites as examples charges that Jews conspire to harm humanity and the use of “sinister stereotypes.” Another example involves “justifying the killing or harming of Jews in the name of a radical ideology or an extremist view of religion.” Others include spreading the “myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.”
Holocaust denial, of course, is a prime example of antisemitism. Those and other clear expressions have all been front and center since Oct. 7. Among the most loathsome are claims that Jews, not Hamas, killed more than 1,000 Israelis that day, most of them unarmed civilians, including scores of infants and children. Another sickening sight is the emergence of signs that the slaughter never happened, or if it did, it was justified as a form of “resistance.”
. . . Fortunately, there is a strong and growing outrage against campus antisemitism and it is being led by alumni, many of whom are closing their wallets. Harvard has been a flashpoint because a letter from student groups actually blamed Israel for the Hamas slaughter, and its new president, Claudine Gay, kept issuing blah blah blah statements in an obscene search for neutral ground. When it comes to evil, there is no neutral ground.
Michael Goodwin is dead on in identifying the problem such as it is, as well as the rank hypocrisy of higher ed. Unfortunately, he does not identify the root cause of the problem. Yes, anti-Semitism is now out in the open for all except the blind to see in all its ugliness. Horrible as it is, it is merely a symptom of the greater problem: A nation and a society that has been rotted out from within, primarily via the educational system which graduated three generations of ticking time bomb saboteurs who have destroyed every aspect of our society, top to bottom and inside out. We cannot reconcile with a political philosophy and movement that for all intents and purposes is the equivalent of Hamas. One that seeks our own annihilation and the replacement of America as founded with a Leftist mythical “Palestine” of their own creation.
“When it comes to evil, there is no neutral ground.”
Absolutely goddam right, Mr. Goodwin. The problem is that if we come out the other end and vanquish the tyranny that took a little over a century to subsume us, do we reinstate the exact same Constitution which our mortal enemy used as a shield to take us down in the first place? Bit of a pickle, that.
Pace Lincoln one more time, we are a house divided. It cannot and will not stand. How it falls insofar as what level of violence we see in the ensuing collapse, is an unknown. When it falls is coming more and more into focus: one year from right now almost to the date.
Let’s venture that next year’s elections are held (yes, you read that right). The results, either way, will inevitably be disputed — and not civilly, not if Democrats manage to lose. Between Trump derangement syndrome and an unending hunger for power and money, Democrats simply can’t lose to Trump and not go bonkers.
Suspending elections sound like something out of a beach read. Maybe so. Never happened in the good old U.S. of A., you say. Check. But the world and country are headed for oversized calamities, they’re on our doorsteps now. Saying next year’s presidential contest is critical has become cliché.
The world is spinning out of control. Look no further than Ukraine, where the possibility of a wider war developing is real, though D.C. lifers are backing off some. Ukrainians have lost the war. The elites shiny new toy is the Middle East. . .
. . . No need to inventory the multiplying troubles here at home. You know them. They stem from dreadful policies and misgovernance compliments Biden’s handlers. Compounding woes, the miserable governance by Democrats of blue states and localities. Mass misery in less than three years. Oh, and vast right-wing conspiracies bubble and brew, say Democrats. Trump poses an existential threat to democracy.
. . . If there’s a presidential election, the betting odds are that the outcome fails to legitimize the winner. Here’s why.
Should Trump lose again — by razor thin margins in battleground states — the pall of cheating will hang in the air far heavier than ‘20. Another election where Trump leads the Democrat by hundreds of thousands of votes in, say, Pennsylvania, only to see that margin vanish overnight will be met with immense skepticism. RFK Jr. and Jill Stein are bound to bleed off a slew of votes from Joe, Gavin, or whoever the elite pick. Reliable runup polls likely show that. If Trump is leading significantly, his losing narrowly in overnight counts in battleground states will smell of rat. . .
. . . Should Biden or the next-in-line lose, the allegations won’t be cheating, of course, since key battleground states are either bluish or purple bastions. Hillary has teed up the charge, which clues us in to the Democrats’ ’24 battle plan, if needed. She tipped her side’s hand last Wednesday on “The View.”
. . . Hillary’s signaling to blue America is an inadvertent alarm for red America. She’s providing the raison d’être for — well, let’s say — “An outpouring of anti-fascist fervor.” . . . In light of Hillary’s comments, what does ’24 look like? . . .
2020 happens again, that’s what, though worse. Antifa and BLM will stoke riots and bloodshed in cities, maybe accusing Jews of dastardly acts against Palestinians. Maybe it’s time to spread mayhem to the ‘burbs? Maybe Democrats commit trademark infringement again, staging Kristallnacht II, sans inauguration day crowds. Then Biden is trotted out. He delivers a national address declaring martial law to quell insurrection. . .
. . . James Woods and a fellow called “2024” had this exchange at X the other day:
Next November will be chaotic. The losing side will cry foul and there will be blood in the streets. We are headed into troubling times like we’ve never seen before. And it is all due to a lack of confidence in our election process. God help us.
Once confidence in elections is dead, once the border no longer exists, once a dithering stooge sits in the White House… …you no longer have a country. You are right on the money, sir. I only pray you are armed and well-stocked.
I tend to agree. If Trump miraculously overcomes the now built-in legalized election fraud that the GOP refuses to either acknowledge as a problem or is prepared to deal with insofar as fielding an equal or greater army of ballot harvesters (for starters), let alone overcoming the kangaroo court prosecutions with their predetermined guilty-on-all-counts verdicts, the Democrat-Left goes to war with the ultimate H-bomb level chutzpocrisy of “Stolen Election!” echoing until the end of time.
If Trump likely gets robbed – yet again – the odds of the average American going on a Sherman’s March rampage and burning DC to the ground, and every Democrat state capital (and dare I say it deserved and long overdue) are virtually non-existent.
Just to be clear, I am not and do not condone any act of premeditated violence of any kind. Self defense on the other hand is an entirely different matter and I will leave it to you as individuals to decide what constitutes that or likely will constitute that when the shit hits the fan.
Dangerous days ahead. You best gird your loins, pilgrim.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “A man gets a 7 A.M. FBI visit, and is led away in handcuffs, for posting a meme online. Only in America?” “In the Old America, This Would Provoke an Uprising”
- “Perhaps diversity should be a strength to be celebrated, but in practice it has become polarizing.” The Demographics of Polarization
- “Americans saw the worst of our healthcare system during the Covid and the years after. Patient care is seemingly non-existent, and the trust in the medical community is in ruins because of their negligence. How could a system created to help heal people be so mercilessly cruel? Unfortunately for Indi, her life meant nothing to her government, so she was forced to die. Her story is confirmation that the state will always see human life as expendable in the pursuit of what tyrannical bureaucrats decide is the common good.” The Road To State-Sanctioned Murder Is Paved With Free Healthcare
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “Staff Sgt. Aner Elyakim Shapiro managed to toss back seven grenades before the eighth grenade fatally wounded him.” (Medal-of-Honor worthy – jjs) VIDEO From Oct. 7: Off-Duty Soldier Sacrifices Himself When Hamas Terrorists Targeted Bomb Shelter
- “This morning I viewed the horrific footage of Hamas killing, torturing, and kidnapping Israeli civilians,” Democratic Rep. Haley Stevens of Michigan wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter. “I’m gutted. This is barbarism and an attack on all humanity. We cannot let this ever happen again and we must never forget.” (Tell it to Bro-Fo, Rancida, Andre Carson and Titty Caca – jjs) “I’m Gutted”: Congressional Members React to Israeli Military Film Showing Hamas Attacks on October 7
- “There is a massive movement online to deny that the massacres happened, or to blame them on Israel for killing their own people. It’s important that we keep documenting these crimes against humanity.” Just When You Thought Hamas’ Savagery Couldn’t Get Any Worse
- “I knew the facts of course,” Shaked told The Daily Wire with mortar fire sounds ringing in the background. “When you are there you feel, you smell, and you understand what happened there. It’s important that the world will know about it.” “They are Monsters”: Ayelet Shaked Vows to Eliminate Hamas After Visiting Site of Terrorist Attack
- “Biden [junta] focus on climate change under renewed scrutiny after US failed to detect Hamas attack.” While Hamas Planned Its Attack on Israel, Biden’s Intel Community Was Focused on Climate Change
- “Another Gaza mosque uncovered as Hamas terror stronghold.” IDF Captures Hamas’ Puppet Parliament Building, Raises Israeli Flag
- “Gaza City, 2023, would be a site instantly familiar to any witness to Berlin, 1945 — just as Götterdämmerung must come for all men who fancy themselves as gods.” (Let me know when it’s Islam’s and Leftism’s Götterdämmerung – jjs) Hamas Götterdämmerung
- “Opinions abound regarding the conflict in Gaza. How about a useful one?” A Real Solution in the Gaza Strip
- Pandor was serenely untroubled by the savage Hamas atrocities of October 7. She dismissed the Jewish victims of Hamas as “soldiers” and “settlers” who deserved their fate. In an op-ed written to support her call for arresting Netanyahu, she again justified the rape gangs, death squads, and child murderers of Hamas by claiming the Palestinians have an unlimited “right to resist.” South African Official: Arrest Netanyahu for Fighting Hamas
* * * * *
- “[The] Largest pro-Israel gathering in history.” Nearly 300,000 Descend on DC’s National Mall for March
- “How could I not? . . . “Hamas does not want peace, they want to destroy Israel. We can talk about a ceasefire after Hamas is neutralized.” Fetterman Drapes Himself in Israeli Flag During DC Rally in Support of the Jewish state
- “Over 100,000 rallied in Paris to defend Israel.” The French March Against Anti-Semitism
- It’s not just anti-Semitism, Michael Goodwin. That’s merely a symptom of what is in fact the second American Civil War that is just starting to heat up – jjs It’s Time to Declare War on Campus Hate as Shocking Anti-Semitism Explodes
- “Dearborn Heights, a city just 20 miles West of downtown Detroit, sits adjacent to Dearborn, a Muslim-majority city. However, unlike its neighbor of a similar name, Dearborn Heights has a mostly white population — 84% as of 2021.” Michigan City Displaying “Palestinian” Flags on Welcome Sign: “Show of Solidarity”
- “The sooner we wake up, the better it will be for humanity.” Hamas Supporters: Residing in a Neighborhood Near You
- “Radicalized teachers are peddling anti-Israel propaganda to our kids.” Unions for Palestine
- “Any human being who is unable to see the evil in the senseless infliction of suffering on the innocent is unqualified to make moral judgements about anyone else.” (Meh, as it is, sociology was only maybe a step or two above astrology – jjs) 2,000 Sociologists Discredit Their Profession
- “While the article and survey don’t mention TikTok, a lot of people are attributing the pro-Hamas, anti-Israel fervor among young people to TikTok bias in favor of ‘pro-Palestinian’ content.” “Racial Doctrines Such as ‘Critical Race Theory’ and ‘Intersectionality’ are the Mother’s Milk of Anti-Semitism on Campuses”
- “School’s Palestine Solidarity Committee, which blamed Israel for Hamas’ attack, is now blaming the media for biased coverage.” This Harvard Student Group Wants To Combat ‘Misinformation’—By Promoting News Sources That Peddle Hamas Propaganda
* * * * *
- “On Hamas and the moral blindness of identity politics.” The Anti-Liberal Crusade
- “Obama, Hamas and the venerable doctrine of Islam.” Still Delusional After All These Years
- Sohrab Ahmari: “The monotheism whose God is Logos itself, reason-made-flesh, has yielded a very different civilizational than, say, Islam, for whom God is ineffably Other, neither reasonable nor to be reasoned about. In understanding the difference, Ayaan Hirsi Ali has risen far above her New Atheist milieu. And this should cheer Christians, rather than drive them to smoke out an ‘inauthentic’ believer.” In Defense of Ayaan Hirsi Ali’s Conversion
- “Ali has come to the realization there can be no liberalism apart from the Christian faith from which it emerged. She’s right.” The Conversion of Ayaan Hirsi Ali to Christianity is a Dire Warning to the West
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The three private planes out from Detroit were chartered by the Jewish Federation of Detroit, which also booked several buses to transport its nearly 1,000 ralliers to the march at DC’s National Mall. A third of the passengers weren’t allowed to leave the tarmac, however, after several buses failed to show up on the tarmac upon their 10:30 a.m. landing, according to a federation spokesperson.’ About 300 Jewish People Headed to DC Israel Rally Let Stranded by Bus Drivers Staging “Deliberate and Malicious” Walkout
- “Anti-Semitism — the ‘oldest hate’ — is alive and well.” Two Attempts to Attack Jews Inside the United States
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung: “Each and every one of these ridiculous cases have LOST because they are all un-Constitutional left-wing fantasies orchestrated by monied allies of the Biden campaign seeking to turn the election over to the courts and deny the American people the right to choose their next president.” Michigan Judge Dismisses 14th Amendment Challenge Against Trump
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “If there’s a presidential election, the betting odds are that the outcome fails to legitimize the winner.” It’s Not November 2024
- David Harsanyi: “After the Supreme Court announced it was implementing a code of ethics this week, Chuck Schumer noted that it was ‘an important first step’ but didn’t go far enough. There will, of course, never be enough steps, because the entire ginned-up controversy over ethics is a cynical ploy to destroy the legitimacy of the court. And everyone, other than perhaps the most gullible partisan sap, understands what’s happening.” By Caving To Chuck Schemer, SCOTUS Only Incentivizes More Attacks
- “Wanna kill all you little crackers!!!” Was Audrey Hale Taught To Hate Herself?
- “But it’s not like the black community (as a whole) embraces a violent culture of thuggish behavior or anything . . . ” VIRAL VIDEO: Kid’s Birthday Party with Guns, Stacks of Cash, and Obscene Rap “Music”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- The Recount is a far-left site founded by The Circus’s John Heilemann, who hired Sohmer as editor-in-chief. While Sohmer’s LinkedIn page still lists him as the Editor-in-Chief, The Recount has recently been sold to a far-left Gen-Z news network and its “Team” page is now blank. In 2018, Buzzfeed appeared to celebrate Sohmer discussing his sexuality with 10-year-olds. Leftist News Group’s Editor Arrested for Child Porn, Victims as Young as Three, Dozens of Videos Distributed
- “On Jan. 1, former Washington Post media columnist Margaret Sullivan will start a new role at Columbia University.” Margaret Sullivan Rewarded for Being on Wrong Side of Every Major News Story With a Gig Teaching “Ethics”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The total increase in costs for a Thanksgiving dinner is about 26% since the beginning of Biden’s term, culminating in the most expensive Thanksgiving dinner in history, E.J. Antoni, a research fellow at the Heritage Foundation’s Grover M. Hermann Center for the Federal Budget, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.” Bidenomics is Making This the Most Expensive Thanksgiving in History
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Meanwhile, Beyond Meat plans lays off 65 workers as US sales slump.” Climate Cultists Get Roasted After Suggesting Climate Warning Labels Should be Slapped on Meat
- When one side of their mouth says it’s not about climate, and the other side tells us how much we must spend to fix the climate, consider Sun Tzu in The Art of War: “The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.” Or, if an enemy says he’s going to destroy you; believe him. The Impossible Task of Proving a Negative
- “Gavin Newsom’s superficial, last-minute attempt to sanitize San Francisco symbolizes the superficiality of the modern environmental movement.” Misguided [psycho] Environmentalists Have Made Our Cities Filthy
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Those freed into the U.S. interior are increasingly likely to quickly secure work permits to take American jobs thanks to an initiative announced by Biden’s DHS in September. . . Months ago, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) grilled DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas over the mobile app, calling it a “Disney fast pass” for foreign nationals who otherwise would have no way to get into the U.S. interior. (But the GOP refused to impeach the MoFo – jjs)Biden’s Migrant Mobile App Frees 350K Foreign Nationals into U.S. — 3X the Population of Manchester, New Hampshire
- “Empower U.S. States everywhere to do the job the federal government refuses to do.” Dozens Of Attorneys General Call On Congress To Give Them Power To Enforce Immigration Laws
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The San Francisco Police Department confirmed to local outlet KTVU FOX 2 that an investigation is underway. Details shared by the police reveal the robbery was executed by three armed men who approached the group from a vehicle halted in the street. They demanded the crew’s equipment, obtained it, returned to their car, and hastily exited the scene.” Czech News Crew Robbed in San Francisco
- The victim was white, the perps I believe were either “melanin-involved” or “melanin-adjacent,” so this story is all but invisible in the usual leftist house organs – jjs 8 Students Face Murder Charges In Connection To Deadly Beating Of Las Vegas Teenager: Report
- “Policing, prosecuting, and punishing criminal activity in high-crime areas makes a real difference.” Learn from Past Successes on Gun Violence
- “The altercation erupted after two officers requested McClary, Jessamy and a third man stop smoking inside the station — but the trio refused, cops said. When the officers tried removing the men from the train station, they started fighting the officers, police said.”Animals Pummel NYPD Cop Who Asked Them to Stop Smoking in NYC Subway Station: Video
- Naomi Biden isn’t the only one getting special treatment when it comes to firearms, however. Her dad, Hunter Biden allegedly lied about his drug use on a federal form to purchase a revolver in 2018 — a bombshell the public didn’t learn about until a few months after his father was safely installed in the White House in 2021. Later, Joe Biden’s DOJ struck a sweetheart plea deal with Hunter, which posited that if the Biden son pled guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges, he would get broad immunity for other crimes, including no prosecution for his illegal possession of a firearm. Luckily, that deal fell apart thanks to an astute federal judge. The Gun Joe Biden Doesn’t Want You To Have Just Protected His Own Granddaughter
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “No law, executive edict, funding package, or curriculum restriction will fix the teacher quality problem.” How America’s Teachers Colleges Make Teachers and Their Students Dumber
- “Recommendation: Whatever California is doing, do the opposite.” Inept and Radical Leadership Has Taken the Formerly Golden State to a New Low
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Trust in the integrity of our elections will never be restored so long as one side keeps insisting that election fraud is a myth, while doing everything it can to make cheating easier.” Election Fraud Deniers Are The Real Threat To Democracy
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- While Issa and Green feuded, Rep. Tim Burchett (R-TN) spoke to reporters in a Capitol Hill basement gaggle outside a House Republican conference meeting. As Burchett addressed a reporter, Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), who Burchett voted to oust as Speaker last month, allegedly elbowed Burchett in the back in what Burchett later told CNN was “a clean shot to the kidneys.” Multiple reporters saw the altercation. Lord of the Flies: Congress Devolves into Chaos as Elbows and Insults Fly
- During a Senate Help Committee hearing, [OK GOP Sen. Markwayne] Mullin read Teamster boss Sean O’Brien’s tweet that said he’d take Mullin “any time, any place.” Mullin stood up and began taking off the ring from his finger, before Vermont Independent Sen. Bernie Sanders called for order and told him to sit down. Sparks Fly After Sen. Mullin Asks Labor Leader Who Insulted Him on Twitter if He Wants to Fight in Middle of Hearing
- When Louisiana’s Mike Johnson was pulled from obscurity and elected House speaker last month, many conservatives were cautiously optimistic that the man with the self-professed biblical “worldview” and somewhat solid voting record would be the fighter they’ve needed to halt Democrats’ Marxist takeover of society. Unfortunately, it didn’t take long to discover that Johnson is just as weak-kneed as his Republican predecessors. The GOP is a Fake Opposition Party With No Vision for the Country
- “Since Ronna McDaniel took over as chairwoman of the RNC in 2017, we have lost 2018, 2020, 2022 – no red wave … We got trounced last night in 2023. And I think that we have to have accountability in our party,” Ramaswamy began, adding that he would cede his time on the stage to McDaniel if she would like to resign from her post. “I’m Sure She’s a Nice Lady”: RNC Scrambles to Defense of Ronna McDaniel After Viral Vivek Call-Out
- “House and Senate Republican bigwigs appear reluctant to hold firm the ramparts of their own party or advance an effective ground game to win elections.” Congress on a Hamster Wheel
- “Like so many other speeches before it, Biden had a difficult time concentrating and speaking. Sometimes, we got a garbled mess of words that didn’t make any sense — if you could even make them out through the slurring. . . Of course, one of Biden’s handlers quickly whisked him away. But, you know, according to Jen Psaki, he just trips over things occasionally.” Another Day, Another Terrifying Biden Glitch
- Members of the Progressive Change Campaign Committee (PCCC) reportedly met with some of Biden’s closest aides in September and October, presenting the White House staff with polling that showed Biden’s economic branding was falling short with Americans, according to Politico. After the meetings, the president’s aides began preparing to tweak the “Bidenomics” messaging, even as advisors remained confident that the pitch will eventually land with voters, the outlet reported. Biden’s Inner Circle Is Reportedly Scrambling To Salvage ‘Bidenomics’ Messaging After Months of Failure
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The spate of attacks on Sunday night and Monday morning followed the third retaliatory airstrike ordered by the Biden administration since mid-October. U.S. forces hit two sites in Syria linked to Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) on Sunday, including a training facility near Abu Kamal and a safe house near Mayadin.” Report: Iran-Backed Militias Attack U.S. Forces in Syria Four Times in Less than 24 Hours
- “Why the Islamic Republic has to keep the fire going.” How Iran Fuels the Israeli-“Palestinian” Conflict
- The news comes after Hamas, a ‘Palestinian’ Islamic terrorist group that is backed by Iran, murdered 1,200 Israelis, wounded over 5,300, and kidnapped more than 240 people in an unprecedented attack last month. Iran provided weapons that were used in the attacks on innocent Israeli citizens and they trained hundreds of Hamas terrorists in the weeks leading up to the attacks. Biden Considering Giving $10 Billion More To Iran Through Sanctions Waiver: Report
- “Iran typically tries to hire hitmen who are already a part of criminal enterprises to carry out their assassination plots on foreign soil.” (Thankfully our borders and immigration checks are airtight! – jjs) U.K. Terrorism Official: There’s a “Real Acceleration” by Iran to Assassinate Enemies on Foreign Soil
- The report states that a large number of the gangs are led by Afghani nationals, which has made it easy for the Haqqani network, one of the Taliban’s most militant factions, to assume control of their operations and “use the enormous income coming from human trafficking as its own revenue, even to finance terrorism.” The Hungarian government highlights how the Taliban’s extensive international networks enable its fighters to secure passports and travel to Serbia via Tajikistan and Russia, where they assist in up to 1,200 illegal border crossings every evening at a cost of €1000 ($1,070) per person. LEAKED INTEL: Taliban Controlling EU Border Migrant Gangs
* * * * *
- “Biden must not be fooled by Xi this Wednesday.” (Yeah, right – jjs) Why Has the CCP Banned Demonizing America?
- “Tremors often precede cataclysmic earthquakes.” Worse Than Appeasement: Xi Will Be Saved by Biden While the Risk of War Is Intensifying
- “The Obama-Biden foreign policy agenda has ushered in a new world order devoid of American strength and leadership.” How Obama and Biden’s America-Last Ethos Demoted the U.S. From World Leader to Loser
- “The citizens of Spain have had enough of the socialist coup steadily tightening its grip on a nation that is far too familiar with the problems that come when people try to steal the deep rooted identity that is Spain’s. They protested in solidarity, as they have many times before, against forces that, regardless of the label they may use to identify themselves or shroud their intentions – Moors, socialists, totalitarianism, progressive or secularism – aim to take from Spain what is theirs – identity, nationalism, culture, religion, freedom and dignity . . . ” Spanish Protesters Demand End to Tightening Grip of Socialist Coup
- “The ‘We Can Do It’ nonsense dies with a whimper.” Former Chief Political Correspondent of Bild Warns Migrants Will Take Over Germany
- [Parliament member Päivi]Räsänen was charged in 2021 with “agitation against a minority group,” which falls under the “war crimes and crimes against humanity” section in the Finnish criminal code. The Helsinki Court of Appeal found Räsänen not guilty Tuesday, affirming the ruling of a district court that Court Rules in Favor of Politician Accused of “Hate Speech” for Tweeting Bible Verse
- “The Starmer agenda is a striking inversion of … Labour’s past.” Keir Starmer: The World’s Most Typical Pol
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Glenn Reynolds: “In recent years our military has shown itself more interested in social issues than in its actual job, which is to deter, defeat and destroy America’s enemies.That’s not the fault of the troops — it’s the fault of the leaders. But who wants to sign up to be led by people who don’t want to do their jobs? Politicized militaries don’t win wars, and they don’t attract fighting soldiers. Changing that starts at the top, not with TV ads.” The US Army Discovers Woke Doesn’t Win Wars — But is it Too Late?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The House ‘laddered’ continuing resolution now heads to the Democrat-controlled Senate where it may face greater opposition. The Biden White House has threatened to veto the legislation should it hit the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] desk, calling it a waste of time.” House Passes “Laddered” Continuing Resolution Ahead of Gov. Funding Deadline
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Elevidys may be the cure for DMD we’ve been looking for.” Muscular Dystrophy Therapy Falls Short. Or Did It?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The orbiting tool tote is in a deteriorating orbit, but don’t you trouble your pretty little head about it. NASA reported that ‘Mission Control analyzed the bag’s trajectory and determined that risk of recontacting the station is low and that the onboard crew and space station are safe with no action required.’ And according to Space.com, ‘As it descends rapidly, the bag is likely to disintegrate when it reaches an altitude of around 70 miles (113 kilometers) over Earth.'” Historic All-Female Space Walk Crew Accidentally Drops Tool Bag Into Orbit
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Richards, a man last seen protesting against women’s rights “and complaining to the UN about the Equality and Human Rights Commission” as Maya Forstater said, “has now been appointed CEO of an endometriosis charity.” Trans CEO of Women’s Health Charity Believes Biological Sex, Age are “Constructs,” Demands Access to Female-Only Spaces
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Macy’s presently has two “gender non-conforming” performers in the lineup. Non-binary singer Justin David Sullivan will be there to represent his new role as May in the Broadway production of “&Juliet.” Another Broadway star, Alex Newell, who goes by he/she/they, is supposedly also going to be featured during the parade. The petition by One Million Moms (OMM), a conservative advocacy group created by the American Family Association, encourages people to say “NO” to the parade and the involvement by these two individuals, Daily Mail reported. Macy’s Thanksgiving Gay Parade Is All About Trannies This Year
- Christian Toto: “FOX Nation to host celebration of everyday stars, AKA the ‘Oscars for Camouflage.'” Patriot Awards Comic Jimmy Failla Salutes Real-Life Heroes
- Deroy Murdock: “The journalist would be wide open to a massive libel judgment in federal court.” The Left Trots Out Stale Lies About Reagan and AIDS
HITHER & YON
- “What in your life is worth burning everything down for?” (I give it a B/B-minus. Way too much voice over dialogue which is a clue that the writer had trouble adapting the book into a screenplay – jjs) The Killer: A Taut, Philosophical Thriller
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.